Sesame Street Mafia Game Over Town Wins

Moderator: Community Team

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 3

Post by tedxtr »

zzz
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Insomn am I right calling out the Ladd Tell there or am I off on that?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

idk what his tell is lol. didn't even know it was a thing
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Well shit.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

im tempted to post a pre-emptive insanity gif for this lunch, but im not confident

if i were to be confident, it'd have to be on PoE raisins, not on wilgy's posting. and i guess belzy associatives

so can't be too confident
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Master Radishes »

Belzy x Seanzie

Posting this to stare at a bit.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:56 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:45 am <some analysis and reads list and stuff>
This all is still based on very little. Your very early with such detailed read list this time. This does not make you necessirily town. Mostly thin air imo.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:09 am Sean's reads are really weird, but I appreciate the effort. I hope it moves up the game.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:42 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:14 am Fun fact: Sean got top 2 posters in his bottom 3. Most ppl barely posted so far.
Yeah, it's almost as if I only sorted people that I felt like had enough content to actually say something about :bored:
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:14 am Fun fact: Sean got top 2 posters in his bottom 3. Most ppl barely posted so far.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:59 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:32 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:56 am This all is still based on very little. Your very early with such detailed read list this time. This does not make you necessirily town. Mostly thin air imo.
You complain about how slow the game is, state that you want us to work together to decide on an elim, but then when I actually put in the work to help town do just that (yes, off very little, but how exactly do you expect there to be "a lot" if people don't start with the little bit at the beginning of the game?), this is your response?

Nah.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine
I would try to work together where I think I should. You seem to try too hard to look town. I want you to be town, because your reads have been the best in our past few games, but this time you make very early cases I fail to see anything I can engage or agree with.

Now you vote for me. I think you just wanna get rid of me. Is that it?
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:43 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:32 am I'm liking Belzy so far since I think her reactions and general gameplay have been to move the game along and imo that continued focus is level 1 towny. So far I think Zenon looks the worst because she feels caught for the wrong reasons.
What has Belzy done to move the game along?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:15 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:08 am This game is awfully slow. Only two posts during a football match I just watched.

Can we for once unite as town and win for a change?

1: Kate and MR poll thing is NAI, and move on.

2: decide on a lynch.
I feel like while the game started rather slow, it is clearly picking up. There is a lot of AI info from you, Zenon, MR, Ted, and SVS sitting in this last page. There also is probably enough AI info to get a good read on Lime.

I'mma summarize my thoughts in a minute, but I am a bit confused as to how you aren't seeing the game escalating, since you are one of the people that is in the thick of it.
So I am part of the escalation, but not moving it forward?
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:09 pm Sean's case on me seems forced, but I don't want another d1 drama where we tunnel each other. So I willl decide eod1 on Sean, and spread my focus.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:36 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:18 pm What is CWAC btw?
Contributing without actually contributing. Things like mech discussions and some other types of discussions make people "look helpful" without really actually doing that much to be helpful - or are things that people would have figured out regardless and so don't actually give a lot of benefit. Both town and scum do it, so it in-itself isn't really bad, but scum is slightly more incentivized to do it to get townread without actually doing pro-town things.

I consider your posts to me and Zenon about why MR and Kate were not on the poll to be CWAC.
Dude, I explained why it is NAI. You even thanked me for it, and you call it CWAC? Why are you being so damn unfair with me? Half the thread has done ssss-it and you expect me to contribute more than what's possible?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Level 1 = Seanzie town.

The simplest explanation is that Belzy thought there was something logical to push with Seanzie's 'thin air' early readslist. The fact that she noticed 2 top posters in his bottom 3 shows she's actually reading it and thinking about it, which feels less likely if it's a nudge on a partner you know you don't plan to push very far. Seanzie's mildly sarcastic response to that is a good look too. Belzy sticks with it a little bit, then disentangles ("I don't want another D1 drama where we tunnel each other"), likely because she doesn't want to actually get sucked into a thunderdome situation that spirals out of her control or anything, whereas a partner distancing act would go harder and further to cement the distance. The last little frustrated snipe at Seanzie feels genuine, in the sense that she's unhappy with still being pushed when there are slanky slots, which should be easy mischop bait.

Phrases like "Sean's reads are really weird but I appreciate the effort", "I want you to be town", and "Sean's case on me seems forced, but I don't want another D1 drama where we tunnel each other" feel like scum talking to/about town.

If this was a high stakes game where people were tryharding, I'd maybe be less likely to find all this super clearing, but it definitely feels like Belzy is treating Seanzie as town here, IMO.
Master Radishes
Hitman

As ever I spend too much time mulling over thoughts, finding quotes, etc, and don't have time to do all I want to do.

If I have time I have more to pull out of Belzy's iso. We'll see if I get that done before EoD.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

happy birthday woogerz

seems like you'll be spending it in dvc :/
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

An incomplete but representative selection of Belzy's posts on/to Robyn:
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:21 pm Robyn, might be the only one I never played with before.

So far underwhelming. Please post more.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:58 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:55 pm what's ur read on me belzy
Null, because I cannot comprehend most of your posts.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:24 pm Ted, Sean, Robyn, Lime and SVS are all in my poe along w/ the 4 bottom posters. That is way too many.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:20 am I could see robyn as a wolf maybe, but I think ted more likely.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:21 pm I could get on board with Robyn or Ted atp.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:14 pm It would make sense i vote for Robyn to double the gap to Thunal, which i will if wagons are not changing. Robyn is however not my fave lynch, but def in my poe.

An incomplete but representative selection of Belzy's posts on/to Kate:
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:41 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:31 pm wow, kate seems like a wolf

enjoy your pass i guess
What is wolfy about Kate?
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:14 pm <snip>

What do you think of {Kate, SVS, Thunal, Lime}?
Kate looks townly, SVS null, Thunal townly, Lime null, MR null. I think Ted could be wolf. Wilg and Falcon are bottom posters, so null. I don't have many scumreads.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:54 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:29 pm <snipped a bunch of analysis>
I am struggling to comprehend a real reason what makes Kate wolf here. Her vote on you... looking into Zenon voters... saying you're gonna slank... for a singular post... or just naked voting... okay, I wrote them down so I won't forget your reasons.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:22 pm Kate is trending down for me, but I will see on d2.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:09 pm I will judge Falcon, FS, Kate and MR on d2

This is mostly to establish a baseline of how Belzy treated now-known townies. She handled both very similarly, imo - very light-touch, just quickfire comments, generic judgements, keeping both as possibilities for current or future miselims but without pushing hard on either, that sort of thing.

Whether or not this is or will be useful, I don't know. But I find it helpful for myself.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Belzy x Ted

For me to stare at.

Does not include any voting patterns, which I want to look at too but may fall asleep instead.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:26 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:17 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:16 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:15 am sounds villagery
...is response to?
your post
What's v about it?
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:27 pm Ted is basicly voting Zenon cuz of her opening. I also need more posts from Ted.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:28 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:27 pm Ted is basicly voting Zenon cuz of her opening. I also need more posts from Ted.
I wanted to say that is basicly Ted's main game content so far.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:52 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:50 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:49 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:43 am epi feels fine here

Zenon im cooling off on too
What's fine about epi?
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am waganz don’t feel great, im only voting belzy for self press

and even though they have some weird posts, i haven’t decided if they’re wolfy or just a villager that doesn’t care
You only scumread Kate.. who votes you... and self-pres vote me... who votes you..

There is a lot of time left. Whom we can lynch today you actually believe have got a decent chance to flip a wolf?
that person has a shield
So you only scumread Kate and NOW already self-pres vote me? That is ngl.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:20 am I could see robyn as a wolf maybe, but I think ted more likely.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:41 am OK, I just searched Belzys ISO for "ted" and her main reasons for voting him seem to be "I want more posts from ted".

Am I missing something? Is this just a pressure vote?
The main focus on Kate while we could not vote for her, to then self-press vote for me, wasn't a good look imo. It took Ted forever to do something else, like going after Epi. Which makes a slighty better look on Ted, but I still am not sold on Ted.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:21 pm I could get on board with Robyn or Ted atp.
Master Radishes
Hitman

In general, that feels like an awful lot of shade thrown at Ted. I cut a bunch of repetitive bits as well where she harps on a bit about Ted scumreading Kate.

And I think it's worth noting that she starts the case up about midway through D1 and sticks with it for 24h or so.

It does sort of feel like she was at a juncture where she needed a case to push, found something minor she could nitpick, and took advantage of a relatively quiet first round to stick with it for awhile. Towards the end she leaves herself room to go either Robyn or Ted (or later Wilgy), which maybe suggests a lack of belief in her Ted case? But that might be stretching it a bit.

Regardless, the simplest interpretation is that she pushed Ted in the same way she pushed Seanzie and both are town.

Caveat: I want to try to piece together votes/wagons too, before settling on this read. Wolves definitely bus, and I think the way she lets her Ted push fade away towards the end *could* indicate a bus. This doesn't feel quite as convincing as not w/w as her interactions with Seanzie do, at least to my eye. So I want to do some more due diligence on this one. (Also, I've been wavering back and forth on Ted, myself, all game, because I have a high opinion of his abilities and don't want to let myself be fooled.)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:00 pm happy birthday woogerz

seems like you'll be spending it in dvc :/
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Minor side note, noticed as I was looking at other things:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:59 pm I'm five pages behind but voting [VOTE: belzy] aubergine.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:11 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:07 pm Why the fuck does Belzy have 3 votes...
I'm a third of the reason.

Why the hmm hmm should Belzy not have 3 votes?
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:14 pm Because Belzy is town as fuck mainly
This isn't good enough for me.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:38 pm But I've changed my mind on Belzy for now. I don't view that as a good vote. I'll move it later.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:51 pm Through five pages and I'm clocking Seanzie and Belzy as civilians.
I felt pretty good about snapreading Epi town off of a single Belzy post, earlier, but mmmmm this feels less good. I think I can forgive it but am noting it for future MR just in case.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

Meow wolf was really cool again. I feel that they were working in some limited space on this one so it was abit cramped, but everything that cramped up the place was super cool.

Lot of interaction and just amazing visuals. 7.5/10 would do again.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Master Radishes
Hitman

A piss-poor job going through Belzy's voting.
So reconstructing things as best I can:

Kate had voted Ted, and Belzy had already found a small thing that 'pinged' her about Ted (his reaction to Kate)...
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:59 pm [VOTE: Ted] aubergine
Though less than 20 mins later...
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:17 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
No explanation or anything, though. Just one name from amongst the null/slanky slots.

A couple pages go by, and Belzy reappears...
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:38 am [VOTE: ted] aubergine
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:39 am So now Belzy Ted Zenon all at 3 in the poll. I would lynch Ted over Belzy and Zenon.
Thanks to Belzy, we know the wagon sizes here. But it doesn't mean much because Belzy had already set herself up to never vote Zenon.

She then gets back into pushing Ted after this.

The wagons go nowhere, and the Robyn one slowly picks up, and Belzy basically shrugs at it.

Various things happen, e.g. Robyn quitting, most of which Belzy isn't present for.

When she comes back she gives a few random opinions, and eventually...
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:50 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
About an hour later, not much has been said...
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:00 pm I was hoping my vote on Wilg did something, but since my vote Wilg has not posted anymore.

Robyn 4 and Ted [Thunal] 3 are still leading.
(Side note: I don't have the energy to go figure out the timing of what SVS noticed about her Thunal vote. Did Belzy just mix up Ted and Thunal? That would probably just spew both town, lol.)

Thunal later votes Wilgy, but the wagon goes nowhere else, and Thunal retracts, so...
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:46 pm [VOTE: robyn] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Ffs I know what I'd say about Wilgy based on this but I'm not going to because I don't want to be made to look a fool again.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:10 pm Ffs I know what I'd say about Wilgy based on this but I'm not going to because I don't want to be made to look a fool again.
For posterity's sake this is not me trying to derail the Wilgy wagon. We're flipping him. Just either going to be annoyed at myself for being right, or annoyed at myself for being so hopelessly wrong.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I think Belzy's spew generally is level 1 in some ways. She can and does distance with teammates and vote them, but when it comes to more in depth interactions like trying to convince someone or trying to discredit someone that person is likely town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:11 pm Insomn am I right calling out the Ladd Tell there or am I off on that?
What is the ladd tell?
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

On a different note, I actually think there's room for Belzy/Ted to be partners in that. Like she votes him early when there's not really a wagon, switches off almost immediately, comes back later and rejoins, pushes a weak case, then allows herself an escape ramp onto Wilgy and later Robyn; by the last few hours she's not pushing Ted anymore despite her earlier conviction, just occasionally saying e.g. 'I could vote Ted, x, y'.

If Wilgy flips wolf it's a moot point. If Wilgy flips town I might revisit this for due diligence.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Fyi I don't know what the Ladd tell is either, so clearly this is not a very well known thing or LC is making it up. :p
Master Radishes
Hitman

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:11 pm I think Belzy's spew generally is level 1 in some ways. She can and does distance with teammates and vote them, but when it comes to more in depth interactions like trying to convince someone or trying to discredit someone that person is likely town.
Are you speaking in general, i.e. based on previous games with her?
Master Radishes
Hitman

On a completely different note, Lime Coke seems to be playing this game entirely in his own world and I think that's probably towny? Probably?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:51 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:15 pm A tinfoil I have is Belzy/Wilgy w/w. Belzy was doing a lot of talking about how she wanted to eliminate Wilgy after she switched back to robyn but wasn't really advocating for a CFD. These posts were after both her and myself switched to Robyn and they felt like she was putting on a show for the thread.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:51 pm

You give me allergies. If you survive day and night, and also post d2 like this, I will advocate your lynch.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:52 pm
For some reason it is hard to create a real wagon on Wilg.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:57 pm Just calling a CFD on you.

Will you act like this on d2 also?
Last game I did the same w/moto. Also then i was not very vocal w/my CFD. I just give it attention and a vote.
If Wilgy flips wolf I found something that's a good look for Ted. I made this post as well as one just generally suspecting Belzy, and one proposing a Belzy/Wilgy/Ted team all at around the same time.

Belzy only reacted to the one calling her and Wilgy w/w. If Wilgy is wolf I think Belzy wanted to refute that her/Wilgy were w/w but paid no attention to refuting that her/Ted were w/w.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:17 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:11 pm I think Belzy's spew generally is level 1 in some ways. She can and does distance with teammates and vote them, but when it comes to more in depth interactions like trying to convince someone or trying to discredit someone that person is likely town.
Are you speaking in general, i.e. based on previous games with her?
From what I remember yes. It is pretty outdated meta.
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:14 pm On a different note, I actually think there's room for Belzy/Ted to be partners in that. Like she votes him early when there's not really a wagon, switches off almost immediately, comes back later and rejoins, pushes a weak case, then allows herself an escape ramp onto Wilgy and later Robyn; by the last few hours she's not pushing Ted anymore despite her earlier conviction, just occasionally saying e.g. 'I could vote Ted, x, y'.

If Wilgy flips wolf it's a moot point. If Wilgy flips town I might revisit this for due diligence.
she tmi’d me villa by basically belittling my reasons for thinking kate was a wolf, while TMIng kate villa in the process of making me look bad

that’s not how w/w interactions go down
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

^Agree, for my own reasoning (Belzy's voting pattern) that she is not partners with both Wilgy *and* Ted. If Wilgy is a wolf then Ted is town.
Master Radishes
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:19 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:14 pm On a different note, I actually think there's room for Belzy/Ted to be partners in that. Like she votes him early when there's not really a wagon, switches off almost immediately, comes back later and rejoins, pushes a weak case, then allows herself an escape ramp onto Wilgy and later Robyn; by the last few hours she's not pushing Ted anymore despite her earlier conviction, just occasionally saying e.g. 'I could vote Ted, x, y'.

she tmi’d me villa by basically belittling my reasons for thinking kate was a wolf, while TMIng kate villa in the process of making me look bad

that’s not how w/w interactions go down
I already came to that conclusion, kinda, based on general spew analysis. I just mean specifically her voting pattern, in a vacuum, is more possibly partner indicative.

I'm still calling you town. Just less convincingly then others.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think I'll just go to bed now. Too tired to think on any of this further.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I agree with a lot of MR's spew takes today. I had a tinfoil on Ted as well but I think he's probably town.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

I think Sean, Epi, Ted, Thunal are def town.

Splints, Radishes and LC also prolly town.

For all her arguing with Wilgy that he’s not bad, PA as well.

I read and reread today and I have no reason to find Falcon town.

Good luck in the nights guys, and Wilgy glad you had fun. It sounds amazing!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Trivia Time

Who is Zoe's best friend besides Elmo?

Answer by PM on The Syndicate, first and second correct answer wins!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Well done! You just gave murderous primitives the power of fire!

Land of the Lost - Marshall, Will and Holly on a routine expedition met the greatest earthquake ever known. High on the rapids it struck their raft and plunged them down a thousand feet below to the Land Of The Lost. They took a journey back in time through this incredible world of breathtaking wonder, pulse-pounding danger.

The town has done it again! Welcome to Night 3.
Wigly was bad!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Night 3

Post by Roxy »

I have my winners!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 4

Post by Roxy »

Other than the fly we're good...

Count Von Count helped count his way to safety.
Elmo hugged his friend.
Then everyone sang lovely song and went home.

No one died. Welcome to Day 4.
;)
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

Yeesh.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Hammer in effect, it will take 6.
;)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:00 am im fine with voting wilgy / belzy today

will see what falcon does
might just be the team
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Yeah. The bird is dirty methinks.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:05 pm [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

Yeesh.
Had to fix a poll issue please revote
;)
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm not going to overthink anything this round, for once.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Epignosis »

I'll wait to hear from SV. :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: falcon ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:15 pm I'll wait to hear from SV. :)
OMG stop :blush:

I said yesterday I can’t find a reason to find Falcon town. I still can’t.

If other people do I hope to hear from them.

We have a hammer but votes aren’t locked are they? @Roxy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Tbh now I I think it very well could be Falcon. At first I thought Wilgy actually didn't mind dying but when he was wagoned he did return and make some effort to tell people he was town. It was probably more defeated wolf than self sacrificing wolf.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by falcon45ca »

Howdy folks, what I miss?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Gg?
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:39 pm Howdy folks, what I miss?
You are a consensus scumread, and there is a hammer.

You may die soon. Do you have any legacy thoughts?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:39 pm Howdy folks, what I miss?
Sending in the night kill maybe?

Return to “Previous Heists”