[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 27

[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Syn »

COOL BUG MAFIA

This is a standard mountainous game. Therefore, there are no power roles. The ratio of town vs. mafia is 9/2.

Cycle length is 48 hours for day, 24 hours for night.

The thread is closed during night cycles.

There is to be no outside communication between players unless they are members of the mafia, and this communication must occur in a host-designated space.

Flavour claiming is permitted! It has no relevance to alignment.

If you angleshoot or otherwise attempt to gain an advantage by breaking game integrity, I will personally stick a wet finger in your ear.

It is polite to declare your vote in-thread, but the poll itself is what will determine the chop.

Voting is locked during LYLO.

Hammering is available after day one. The hammer threshold is 50% + 1 of eligible voters. Please screenshot the poll and tag me if hammer is reached.

Ties are randomized.

There is no minimum post count required, but please make an effort to participate. You may be subbed out if you are largely absent from the game.

Per the above, there is no post limit.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [Pre-Rand] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Syn »

Player List + ISOs

☆Princess Abigail☆ -- DEAD N3 -- VILLAGER
DrWilgy
Epignosis -- DEAD D3 -- VILLAGER
falcon45ca -- DEAD N1 -- VILLAGER
JaggedJimmyJay -- DEAD N2 -- VILLAGER
Kate / _ExLight -- DEAD D4 -- VILLAGER
Lime Coke -- DEAD D1 -- Wolf
Michelle
Quin -- DEAD D2 -- VILLAGER
Roxy
Wiml -- DEAD N4 -- VILLAGER

Syn (Host)
Seanzie (MoD)

Game Events

D1 begins
D1 ends, Lime Coke eliminated
D2 begins, falcon45ca killed
D2 ends, Quin eliminated
D3 begins, JaggedJimmyJay killed
D3 ends, Epignosis eliminated
D4 begins, ☆Princess Abigail☆ killed
D4 ends, _ExLight eliminated
D5 begins, Wiml killed

Polls

Day 1 poll

Day 2 poll

Day 3 poll

Day 4 poll

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

If you are a player of this game, please join the Discord hub: https://discord.gg/pDXjvWv38

Spectators are also welcome.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [N0] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Syn »

Roles have been distributed, and we are now set for a D1 SOD tomorrow, July 31, at 2:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM CET.

Two of you have not yet joined the server. Please do so ASAP!

Also, in the interest of not making people uncomfortable, I made sure your flavour images were spoilered. They will be independently spoilered in flips as well.

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Kate
@Lime Coke
@Michelle
@Quin
@Roxy
@Wiml

ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Hello everyone! I am very happy to be your MoD for this game!

If you are not familiar with TS's MoD policy, every game has one or more moderators on duty (MoDs). I am an impartial third party not related to the game that anyone can come to if something during the game upsets you or if there are any issues between you and another player or the hosts! If you're feeling angry or frustrated or if you just want to chat, please reach out to me. You can report behavior that concerns you, vent to me, or whatever you need. I also may reach out to some people as needed just to check in with you and make sure everything is going okay!

I can be reached by PM here on TS or on discord at Seanzie#1114. Syn beat me to the punch in posting the site rules and code of conduct, but I wanted to reiterate that you should read the following and let me know if you have any questions.

Syn wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:40 pm
Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect
Looking forward to reading the game! Good luck and have fun everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Syn
Hitman

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Syn »

D1 has begun! You have 48 hours (Wednesday, August 2) to decide the elimination.

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Kate
@Lime Coke
@Michelle
@Quin
@Roxy
@Wiml

ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To the best of my memory, this is the first time I have been a civilian in a Syndicate game since 2021. I am probably going to be my worstbest self and play at full throttle, as though this is the last chance I will ever have to solve a Mafia game.

Come friends, and let us make mincemeat of malevolent mountainous mafia.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708

Post by Wiml »

Hey folks.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:59 pmHey folks.
How's it going, Wiml? What's the scoop with you? Feeling good I hope? Having a good summer? Feeling any internal instinctive twitch to murder people in cold blood?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Check Syn out. The ISO links are in proper order. Dedicated.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nevermind. They are backwards.

Still dedicated.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:58 pm To the best of my memory, this is the first time I have been a civilian in a Syndicate game since 2021. I am probably going to be my worstbest self and play at full throttle, as though this is the last chance I will ever have to solve a Mafia game.

Come friends, and let us make mincemeat of malevolent mountainous mafia.
Works for me, I'm looking forward to seeing you in action then! :beer:
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:02 pm
Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:59 pmHey folks.
How's it going, Wiml? What's the scoop with you? Feeling good I hope? Having a good summer? Feeling any internal instinctive twitch to murder people in cold blood?
Hi! Yeah, I'm feeling mostly better now thanks. Summer is has been a nice change since I've been severely overworked all year.

I'm feeling only the regular amount of desire to murder people in cold blood today.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Hi everyone, I waited for this game to start with so much joy and excitement!
Maybe because of the bugs, or because the playerslist is so cool, I let you guess!

Let's have a fun game :heart:

Linki: we don't murder people in cold blood, sir, we analyze facts and eliminate the suspects

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pm Hi everyone, I waited for this game to start with so much joy and excitement!
Maybe because of the bugs, or because the playerslist is so cool, I let you guess!

Good to play with you again Michelle. :nicenod:
Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pmLinki: we don't murder people in cold blood, sir, we analyze facts and eliminate the suspects
Well exactly two of us murder in cold blood, unless of course we want to argue that the civilians are the bad guys for killing someone first. We can disregard the moral implications of our actions though. Everything we do here is for the greater good. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

Welcome, O Life! I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience, and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: jae] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pm Hi everyone, I waited for this game to start with so much joy and excitement!

Linki: we don't murder people in cold blood, sir, we analyze facts and eliminate the suspects
Yeah, I feel pretty excited with this playerlist as well.

Having a lot of players who are solid villagers and who should be pretty easy to find if town gives me high hopes for this game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:18 pm I AM TOWN!

Welcome, O Life! I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience, and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race
Hello falcon. Are you prepared to join me in this journey of conquest over those who would ransack our homes and leer over our children's beds in the night?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

And obviously having a pleasant set of players toxicity-wise is very nice as well.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:19 pm [VOTE: jae] aubergine
Well that's an unfortunate start, but I appreciate your venom!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I know a reasonable number of players here (although the only person I have significant playing everyone with is Lime Coke) and I've seen everyone else minus Quin play at least once since I specced a couple recent games before deciding if to sign up or not.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please tell me everything about your vote, @falcon45ca. Pour your rationale over me like hot syrup into a freshly ironed waffle.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:23 pm I know a reasonable number of players here (although the only person I have significant playing everyone with is Lime Coke) and I've seen everyone else minus Quin play at least once since I specced a couple recent games before deciding if to sign up or not.
Anyone you think you're particularly well-suited to read correctly?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:23 pm I know a reasonable number of players here (although the only person I have significant playing everyone with is Lime Coke) and I've seen everyone else minus Quin play at least once since I specced a couple recent games before deciding if to sign up or not.
*Lime Coke and Falcon
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:21 pm And obviously having a pleasant set of players toxicity-wise is very nice as well.
Well hello there, I'm Kate!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Falcon is town, Wiml feels good

I can sleep, I have a town core
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:16 pm

Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pmLinki: we don't murder people in cold blood, sir, we analyze facts and eliminate the suspects
Well exactly two of us murder in cold blood, unless of course we want to argue that the civilians are the bad guys for killing someone first. We can disregard the moral implications of our actions though. Everything we do here is for the greater good. :noble:
Thanks, likewise!

There's no bad guy in this game, only good guys who received a villain role!

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Hi everybody 😀
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:18 pm I AM TOWN!

Hello falcon. Are you prepared to join me in this journey of conquest over those who would ransack our homes and leer over our children's beds in the night?

Imma lynch Maf til they tell me the game ends.

I like to keep it simple
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:26 pm Hi everybody 😀
Hey Kate! Cool to finally play a game with you. I can't be certain, but I suspect we might have a decent yin-yang dynamic available to us, you and I. Your style is heavily intuitive, and it's a nice complement to, well, you'll see.

Only applicable if you received a town role. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:26 pm Falcon is town, Wiml feels good
Whaddya like about Wiml so far?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:28 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:26 pm Hi everybody 😀
Hey Kate! Cool to finally play a game with you. I can't be certain, but I suspect we might have a decent yin-yang dynamic available to us, you and I. Your style is heavily intuitive, and it's a nice complement to, well, you'll see.

Only applicable if you received a town role. :smile:
I'm town. I'm always town!
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:23 pm Please tell me everything about your vote, @falcon45ca. Pour your rationale over me like hot syrup into a freshly ironed waffle.

I'm gonna pressure you til you're able to find a towncore via player engagements & Excel spreadsheets, or til I find someone else to vote
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:24 pm
Anyone you think you're particularly well-suited to read correctly?
I used to have a good read on Lime Coke back when we were both MU regulars. I had his slot as my top wolfread while speccing the game Abigail hosted recently but that's the only time I've seen him play in real time in about a year so I'll probably need to take some time to refresh on him.

Abigail I've seen play in real time a bunch (mostly as town) and I feel like I've got a good shot at reading her as well.

There are a few other players I think will be very readable with meta once I've gone over them more thoroughly but I just don't have any real time experience with watching them play.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thanks, likewise!

I don't feel I've done anything to merit a townread

What are you seeing that I'm not?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:31 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:23 pm Please tell me everything about your vote, @falcon45ca. Pour your rationale over me like hot syrup into a freshly ironed waffle.

I'm gonna pressure you til you're able to find a towncore via player engagements & Excel spreadsheets, or til I find someone else to vote
Not a bad idea from your point of view. Thanks for answering.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:32 pm

Thanks, likewise!

I'd say civ too.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon is my only town read so far. That's okay for post #39.

I would say falcon posting a naked vote for me is not indicative of much, but his explanation for that vote a moment ago was a very good one. It aligns closely with the expectations falcon had of me in the previous game (Don't Starve), and extending that expectation to "I'm voting you until this happens" -- it's a natural product of me having a successful game as mafia in that case.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'd also be interested in hearing Michelle's logic behind her early townreads on me and falcon.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JJJ you mind linking a couple representative town games of yours?

And ideally a representative wolf game that's not the Don't Starve one.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:29 pm
Vibe.

Also the killing in cold blood thing is not something mafia would come up at game start

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:37 pm I'd also be interested in hearing Michelle's logic behind her early townreads on me and falcon.
Falcon is TR for meta. Also we have time to notice if he has an agenda, but the other posts look like town Falcon, so it's all good

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:40 pm
Vibe.

Also the killing in cold blood thing is not something mafia would come up at game start
My gaze narrows. Suspicion! Suspicion!

I think Wiml's posts as of your "feels good" read had been fine, but not town-indicative (or anything-indicative). So that read leaves me uneasy. His comment about cold blood was also a response to a silly question I had just posed to him a moment earlier.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:32 pm

Thanks, likewise!

I saw you shouting I AM TOWN!
Reminded me of the vocaroo game and felt warm

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:39 pm JJJ you mind linking a couple representative town games of yours?

Sure, or at least I can try. I have played so seldom in recent years that they tend to get dated quickly. But here are a few:

Town

Champs practice game on Student Doctor Network
Another earlier SDN game

Mafia

Kid's Birthday Party Mafia
Halvøsen Ridge

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:42 pm
Vibe.

I think Wiml's posts as of your "feels good" read had been fine, but not town-indicative (or anything-indicative). So that read leaves me uneasy. His comment about cold blood was also a response to a silly question I had just posed to him a moment earlier.
Silly question, silly answer, but my logic says that mafia wouldn't use those words.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:46 pm
Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:39 pm JJJ you mind linking a couple representative town games of yours?

Sure, or at least I can try. I have played so seldom in recent years that they tend to get dated quickly. But here are a few:

Town

Another earlier SDN game

Mafia

Halvøsen Ridge
I know what I'll do tomorrow!

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:46 pm

Town

Another earlier SDN game

Mafia

Halvøsen Ridge
Thanks, is there a way to ISO on SDN?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:42 pm
Vibe.

Silly question, silly answer, but my logic says that mafia wouldn't use those words.
Wasn't I repeating the same words back to JJJ that he said to me first, though? Unless I'm misunderstanding you somehow.

Return to “Previous Hustles”