[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Re: [D4] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:19 am I missed it at first because the partner she voted was a sub and the vote was hidden at the bottom of the post.

But here you are, Roxy voting a wolf partner of hers who's outed:
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 42#p994142
I'll review.

I was brewing on Ex's big rainbow all night and it actively lead to the question 'If I'm struggling so much in this game, is it because I'm wrong?'
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:38 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:19 am I missed it at first because the partner she voted was a sub and the vote was hidden at the bottom of the post.

But here you are, Roxy voting a wolf partner of hers who's outed:
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 42#p994142
I'll review.

I was brewing on Ex's big rainbow all night and it actively lead to the question 'If I'm struggling so much in this game, is it because I'm wrong?'
Yeah, you can probably just see from *everything* I've been doing for two straight days that I'm in a similar position to that as well.

Roxy's being hanging out of my PoE by a thread for a lot of the last two cycles due to meta stuff. I think this completely invalidates that meta stuff tbh.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Unrelated but on the topic of Wilgy I think the fact the EoD sort-of-trolling is something you'd see from a villager having fun and not a wolf on his 4th wolf rand feeling absolutely miserable.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

(This is pocketing)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:44 am (This is pocketing)
Stinky
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I dont think Roxy is certainly a wolf or anything even with this being the case but I'd definitely have her PoE at this point.
DrWilgy

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by DrWilgy »

So the hard part when comparing the two, Roxy went out of their way to hard bus Vivax it looks like. It feels almost as if W Roxy felt they needed to 'convince the bus wasn't a bus' and I don't see that here.

In how Roxy approached the LC suspicion/bus
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:40 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:13 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:53 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:44 am I don't think that a potential wolf-Lime Coke just gives up under pressure if one of his initial strong pushers (JJJ) is actually a wolf bussing him.
so you think Limey has just given up?

I cannot guage them so your input would be so farout.
Yeah, he's somebody who doesn't enjoy wolfing and tends to have serious motivation issues as a wolf. I think he got scumcased by two very vocal villagers who he respects (at least one of them, me, having a historically accurate read on him with something like 20 games played together) and felt demoralised over it and / or that he couldn't recover from the situation and / or that his team wasn't in a winnable position and so just stopped posting full stop.

The only time he's posted since he initially left the thread after getting scumread has been once to post that tweet / copypasta earlier. Since he initially left, he hasn't put any attempt into solving people, answering questions asked to him, addressing the wagon on him or just playing the game: he just posted one off-topic meme in a way that looks more like he's lolcatting than anything (not really sure if that term is used on this site but lolcatting is when an outed mafia member posts blatantly off topic things to avoid spewing the identity of their partners and is generally an admission of guilt).

This is very uncharacteristic of his town play but not something I'd consider unexpected from his wolf play. He's generally very strong, active and obvious (to me at least) villager who I have a lot of respect for so I'm having a lot of difficulty reconciling that with his behaviour this game after getting cased and I think the reasons he was cased in the first place are still solid as well.
wow thanks so much for this. I am afraid it will no doubt impact my vibe of them as I really have none on them. :srsnod:
This was the only part that stood out for me. The glow feels more pockety in nature than an actual explanation of stance. I'll peak at cyberpunk again and see if T Roxy does this.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I wish I could see what the wagons were in that game lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

But I'd argue that there's a difference in how it came about that could justify the extra explanation there Wilgy:

1. Roxy had been defending the previous owner of the slot somewhat so she would have needed to explain a lot more to revoke her townread.

2. In this game, Roxy was given a lot of reasoning from me/Falcon to sheep so she didn't have much of her own reasoning to provide.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Also want to point out that in both this game and the quoted game, Roxy only votes the wolf after the point where they seen to be doomed without any hope of rescue.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quote from cyberpunk when Roxy sheeped me:
Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:49 pm
Belzy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:47 pm Wilg made a very good case on me, based on d1, I look really bad. On d2 I was willing to lynch HK tho and tried to get the attention back to him. I hope Porscha is wolf and we lynch here.
I am at the point to do something I have never done in a game - sheeping.
I am going to sheep Wigly this day until I can feel this game again.
This actually does have contrast to how we saw Roxy respond to your LC case. Roxy didn't go out of their way to attempt to explain stance, but just kinda sheeped and did it.

Think think.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I don't have a problem with Roxy's vote on Lime when she did but I no longer TR it inherently.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm more confused by the fact that Roxy thought she was hammering Lime and want to hear her explanation on that.

Even if hammer was enabled D1, Lime wasn't at enough votes to hammer.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Meh ok maybe there was a point where me/JJJ/Wilgy/Abigail/Falcon were all voting there and Roxy was 6th, I'll have to fact check.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think I'm noticing something.

In Roxy's play this game, it almost feels as if there's more internal reasoning coming through than cyberpunk.

Hard to gauge if this is reflective of time allowed in thread (how busy one is) or alignment though.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:20 am Meh ok maybe there was a point where me/JJJ/Wilgy/Abigail/Falcon were all voting there and Roxy was 6th, I'll have to fact check.
Pretty sure I was on Quin already by that point.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:20 am Meh ok maybe there was a point where me/JJJ/Wilgy/Abigail/Falcon were all voting there and Roxy was 6th, I'll have to fact check.
I just checked and yeah ok fair Roxy did put the wagon on 6.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:22 am
Pretty sure I was on Quin already by that point.
Oh yeah, you were on Quin and not on Lime initially.

Yeah you're correct then. Roxy only put it up to 5
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

The only vote movements after Roxy's vote were Wilgy onto Abi and Epi onto Lime.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:21 am I think I'm noticing something.

In Roxy's play this game, it almost feels as if there's more internal reasoning coming through than cyberpunk.

Hard to gauge if this is reflective of time allowed in thread (how busy one is) or alignment though.
This is something that seems to be way more prevalent in both of her wolf games as well.

Although I admit that I've only seen town-Roxy in Cyberpunk so it might be that Cyberpunk was the unusual one.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wilgy, what was your read on Lime Coke during D1?

Particularly during later D1 when you had a more informed opinion.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:30 am Wilgy, what was your read on Lime Coke during D1?

Pretty sure I iterated this but I had no read. LC wasn't around, but players I trusted had their vote there so I figured it was fine.

I don't remember back skimming LC either, but I may have done so without drawing anything substantial.

Abigail/Kate had most of my attention and tension between you/Roxy had my attention. I was aware that the tension between you/Roxy COULD be resolved against LC, which was another reason I figured it was fine.

Further you/me/jjj/lc was an early grouping that I thought we could solve within resulting in a dif between you/lc that I thought was substantial enough.

LC posted once while I was around, to which I popcorn gif'd.

So my read was 'this yeet is fine I guess. I don't think we get alot of data from it, but it is in fact fine.' and then LC flipped to my response of 'Neat, anyways...'
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:54 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:30 am Wilgy, what was your read on Lime Coke during D1?

Pretty sure I iterated this but I had no read. LC wasn't around, but players I trusted had their vote there so I figured it was fine.

I don't remember back skimming LC either, but I may have done so without drawing anything substantial.

Abigail/Kate had most of my attention and tension between you/Roxy had my attention. I was aware that the tension between you/Roxy COULD be resolved against LC, which was another reason I figured it was fine.

Further you/me/jjj/lc was an early grouping that I thought we could solve within resulting in a dif between you/lc that I thought was substantial enough.

LC posted once while I was around, to which I popcorn gif'd.

So my read was 'this yeet is fine I guess. I don't think we get alot of data from it, but it is in fact fine.' and then LC flipped to my response of 'Neat, anyways...'
Sounds fine, ty.

Sorry if I'd asked this previously, I have some gaps in my memory.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:31 pm A silly gamestate is 9 times out of 10 a pro T gamestate. See champs 2023 game 1 d1. We went full silly.
Just gonna iterate. The reason the game is so hard now is because we didn't go full silly d1.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:31 pm A silly gamestate is 9 times out of 10 a pro T gamestate. See champs 2023 game 1 d1. We went full silly.
Just gonna iterate. The reason the game is so hard now is because we didn't go full silly d1.
It's a shame we didn't have any town PRs to flashwagon D1.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

But nah in all seriousness I think most likely fhe game has been hard because we've miscleared (w-Roxy) or because it wasn't hard to begin with and we've just been kicking the can because of shenanigans (w-Kate/Ex).
DrWilgy

Re: [D3] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:44 am I veto an ex kill for a day
Also I reviewed the Abigail view that Ex spoke about. Abigail saying Ex gets a day, then Ex saying that Abigail wouldn't have sr'd them 'this game' kinda comes across as bad faith.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:26 pm But nah in all seriousness I think most likely fhe game has been hard because we've miscleared (w-Roxy) or because it wasn't hard to begin with and we've just been kicking the can because of shenanigans (w-Kate/Ex).
I concur.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Re: [D3] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:28 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:44 am I veto an ex kill for a day
Also I reviewed the Abigail view that Ex spoke about. Abigail saying Ex gets a day, then Ex saying that Abigail wouldn't have sr'd them 'this game' kinda comes across as bad faith.
I have full faith in Abigail that if she thought her friend was a wolf then she'd push them, friend or not.

Which is a roundabout way of saying yeah I agree.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lookin for da correct loogacy:

Epi had Michelle/Wiml as TR.
Everyone else is yeetable.

Abigail TR'd Kate's exit.
Abigail had Town Core on Me/Roxy/Wiml/Michelle.

JJJ had PoE to Epi > Kate > Me.
Had reasons to argue for Michelle/Roxy as T.
Wiml not W/W with LC.

Quin had just me D1.

Falcon had sus on Epi and Kate.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Aye, everyone has said Michelle/Wiml town. I'll stop questioning those thinks now. It's no longer worth the energy and if a W is in there then I'll blame everyone who's dead because it was CLEARLY not my fault a good bus and good towny voice worked so well.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

(that was sarcasm by the way, I don't want anyone to think I'm blaming anyone including myself for a good bamboozlement)
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate has more reason to nk Falcon than Roxy did.

Kate had more reason to nk JJJ than Roxy did.

Ex had more reason to nk Abigail than Roxy did.

Like, ALL of the kills point towards Ex I think and that's just really hard for me to find a counter argument for.
Image Image Image
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: whatever

Post by _ExLight »

of course i come back to being thrown shade and talked shit behind my back in the thread

glad to see that you're willing to interact with him but not with me

[VOTE: ExLight] aubergine
do whatever you want on F3 I'm tired of trying to play with people that are just gonna treat me like this

if you want to solve my slot do the fucking iso already instead of wasting time with pretending you know neon better than me

not gonna be around for EoD, going home earlier because today is dogshit in every possible and the sooner I go to bed the better
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

you all deserve to lose and if i make into F3 I'll fucking vote myself again to make sure we lose

so go ahead and fucking mislynch me now because I'm not in the mood for playing this bullshit any further
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I also think one of the most odd things is Falcon dying before JJJ.

I don't think either Roxy OR Kate wouldn't shoot there without hesitation. So Falc dying HAS to be important.

Kate had more reason to do so, BUT Roxy D2 posted this:
Roxy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:25 pm Wow. Weird nk is weird.

I cannot read Quin so i will iso tonight along with a couple of others I had in mind.

I have Ariya so just a pop in.

Also thanks for the d 1 elim wiml. <3
As if we were supposed to focus on it, without saying much more.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Ex, please take a break.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yo, we are just trying to solve a game of mafia.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I don't think Ex is the hit but the threat to self vote in F3 unfortunately needs to be taken seriously.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

So like, please just take a break mate.

I can talk with you about things later but I haven't deliberately been ignoring you other than to not case you and give you space.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

as if you werent gonna vote me on F3 anyway lmfao anything i day you all just ignore
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:03 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:52 am also I miss splints this game and also SVS. :(

I've got reasons to TR a few players, and as of now I'm looking at Epi, Lime & Kate.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:28 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:26 pm Hi everybody 😀
Hey Kate! Cool to finally play a game with you. I can't be certain, but I suspect we might have a decent yin-yang dynamic available to us, you and I. Your style is heavily intuitive, and it's a nice complement to, well, you'll see.

Only applicable if you received a town role. :smile:
I'm town. I'm always town!

Come be towny and do the Kate town stuff

@Kate Are you able to talk to me about some reads?

I've glanced at your argument re: Neon & her coherency as Maf v T, what else ya got?
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:06 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:57 pm Why are yall voting for 7up?

Talk to me about what you find in his ISO
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:34 pm

Carbonation, sugar and artificial flavorings.
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:38 pm I just played 2 games with him.

1. Bad. Was quiet and evasive, but popping in and out and still personable.

2. Good. More involved in solving. Much more. Still personable.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:59 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:56 pm Sorry yesterday was busy as hell for me and today relatively the same.

Granted I knew about today, yesterday's wasn't expected.

Anyways....

I'm way far behind so my reads have been messed up.

I see that Wiml at least is giving me a chance so I'll lean town there.

Idk who else I'm completely lost.
my ISO is short, read me and tell me what you think.

spoiler,
I've been mostly lazy until recently.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:00 pm Also Falc's ISO is short, maybe respond there?
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:10 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:56 pm Sorry yesterday was busy as hell for me and today relatively the same.

Anyways....

Hi Brad, do you have an idea of how much you'll be able to read before EoD?
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:14 pm I... sincerely hope that Lime Coke isn't town.

Will wait for his catch up.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:19 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:59 pm Let me guess, without reading, princess Abigail has used ATE to get yall to move off her?
Unnecessary shade for a wagon still sitting in self pres range without reading the game noted
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:07 pm careful to give me too much credit there Jay. Half my posts are about fettuccini.
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:08 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:40 pm Interested in hearing from anybody who has a strong read on Wilgy / Epi / Quin, particularly if you think that they're villagers.

They're players who I don't know very well and all tend to fall into the category of "has towny moments but nothing conclusive".
I think Epi is town. It's not like he is out of his scum range or I have a big experience playing with him, but I liked his tone and solve.

Wilgy is relaxed and his jokes are funny - I tend to give town reads for players with good sense of humor. Also I liked his focus on Quin's vote and the way he talked about it

Quin is fluid in votes and reads, things I consider to be villagery. I don't remember meta, last time we were wolves together and I remember he was more stiff.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:28 pm Lime Coke's probably not coming back, is he?

(Appreciate the responses, taking my time going through them).
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:53 pm have had an wild afternoon and need to get Ariya fast. So I have to vote now vote limey
I cannot read him one way or the other except the disappearing act is never a good sign. I'll thank Wiml for this if we get a hit but will not blame them if we don't. I do like their case and felt they have the knowledge of Limey that I just don't.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:05 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:40 pm So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
How dare you.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:59 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:53 pm have had an wild afternoon and need to get Ariya fast. So I have to vote now vote limey
I cannot read him one way or the other except the disappearing act is never a good sign. I'll thank Wiml for this if we get a hit but will not blame them if we don't. I do like their case and felt they have the knowledge of Limey that I just don't.
Hmmm...

If Brad is town, does W Roxy have the need to stack here sheeping the Wiml?
If Brad is actually town, Roxy looks good for not immediately jumping on the "it's a difference check, Wiml looks bad" train that seems all too tantalising for a wolf to push in that scenario.

But I think Roxy's approach to Lime has been good regardless of his alignment (and unrelated to my alignment as well).
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:16 pm Wilgy, will you please move back onto a non-vanity wagon before EoD? Just to avoid shenanigans since Lime will probably self pres at some point.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:04 pm
Hmmm...

My first guess would be no, though it'd be less about need and more about character. I think mafia Roxy would probably be less inclined to forgive Wiml for being wrong in advance if LC is town. It's just a small hunch though.
Aye, unless it's a team assoc. I know W Roxy is very pro teammate. Wiml/Roxy has some merit there.
This is good to know.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:24 pm Aye, and Idk how much more I have in me to look at ISOs.

I feel that Kate is carrying more threadweight than they should.

PoE
Abigail/Kate, LC/(Wiml/Roxy), Quin

Gut says to trust the others, but I can't explain inherently why. LC going over this cycle is fine, but I don't think as resolving as Kate would be, but who knows, maybe we get Roxy and Wiml off this list.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:25 pm Oh that thing I was going to say closer to EoD.

Was just going to make note of the fact that Lime Coke left some pretty bad spew in Cyberpunk that let me correctly narrow down the last wolf as a spectator to exactly Wilgy without reading the game in great detail.

Spew reads from a D1 flipped wolf are something to be very, very cautious of as misclears there are often the cause of lost games but I think for Lime in particular spending a bit of time looking at how he approached people early on and how others approached him might benefit us. Just take clearing people on spew alone with a pinch of salt (especially later on).

Just stuff I wanted to out this in case we flip Lime and he's wolfing + I die.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:26 pm [VOTE: Abigail] aubergine

For fun.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:27 pm Wilgy might be one of my top town reads all of a sudden. I just thoroughly buy his hunt as real.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:35 pm A lot of my legacy is just under the assumption that we flip Lime Coke and he flips wolf which is the most likely scenario where I die.

Kate is the most likely wolf, followed by Epi/Quin followed a large gap then Wilgy and Abigail.

Falcon's almost always town. Michelle/JJJ very likely to be town but scrutinise if alive for too long. Roxy probably also just a villager but without quite the same level of confidence.

If we don't flip Lime then my legacy is that he's a wolf.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:41 pm If Lime Coke is mafia:

Kate is my top suspect. Epignosis will have to answer for failing to address Lime Coke at all. Quin is also fishy. Kate > Epi = Quin would be my top three.

If Lime Coke is town:

The game is in legitimate jeopardy. Hold everyone's butt to the fire and play hard enough to give town a chance. Mountainous is rarely easy, and I expect a difficult game ahead if this comes to pass. You can still trust some of your initial intuitions and judgments, but be sure to really think through things, talk to each other, and make decisions as a team to the best of your ability. Don't splinter and play in your own bubbles.

If Lime Coke is not eliminated:

He should have been.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:55 pm GTH legacy 2/2 would be Lime Coke / Kate
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:55 pm Anyway, fingers crossed this flips wolf.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm I can't even poke at Wiml's desire for a safe EoD anymore Sadness.

Kate is my top suspect. Epignosis will have to answer for failing to address Lime Coke at all. Quin is also fishy. Kate > Epi = Quin would be my top three.

If Lime Coke is town:

The game is in legitimate jeopardy. Hold everyone's butt to the fire and play hard enough to give town a chance. Mountainous is rarely easy, and I expect a difficult game ahead if this comes to pass. You can still trust some of your initial intuitions and judgments, but be sure to really think through things, talk to each other, and make decisions as a team to the best of your ability. Don't splinter and play in your own bubbles.

He should have been.
If Lime Coke is town, I do think Wiml/Roxy becomes very real within the PoE, but I'd still like to see some Kate resolution. I think Kate is a perfectly valid LC teammate, but I think the only ones who aren't compatible are like Falc/Wiml/Jay/Rox.
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:39 pm I came across that reading your ISO Neon, but perhaps for the sake of brevity, could you talk to me about your read on Kate?
It's not a great read but Kate knows me possibly as good or better than anyone in this game and generally has a good track record of reading me town including finding me like immediately just last game so her complete flop on reading me correctly and the lack of conviction and the lack of content and the lack of being a loud voice for town. It's concerning.
I just had a lot of crap irl. And if you know me, I'd NEVER blame rl to protect my wolfness. I think that's lame play.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm If Lime Coke is town, I do think Wiml/Roxy becomes very real within the PoE, but I'd still like to see some Kate resolution. I think Kate is a perfectly valid LC teammate, but I think the only ones who aren't compatible are like Falc/Wiml/Jay/Rox.
If the scenario comes to pass, you should certainly explore that possibility. At least ask the questions and have the conversation, and hold others accountable to participate in it.
Aye, but figured I should point it out before EoD. Who knows, maybe they'll kill me n1 (wouldn't that be somethin?)?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:39 pm I came across that reading your ISO Neon, but perhaps for the sake of brevity, could you talk to me about your read on Kate?
It's not a great read but Kate knows me possibly as good or better than anyone in this game and generally has a good track record of reading me town including finding me like immediately just last game so her complete flop on reading me correctly and the lack of conviction and the lack of content and the lack of being a loud voice for town. It's concerning.
I just had a lot of crap irl. And if you know me, I'd NEVER blame rl to protect my wolfness. I think that's lame play.
Good morning Kate! I hope the crap lightens up!
I think I quoted too many posts but Wilgy is not a wolf from his Eod 1.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:49 pm as if you werent gonna vote me on F3 anyway lmfao anything i day you all just ignore
I mean, it's quite literally a combination of your suspicion and Wiml's meta finding that broke me away from my firm Roxy tr. I'm sorry that you feel you are being ignored, but I really do appreciate the effort you've put into the game.

While I can appreciate that effort, I can also find at the same time things that are alignment indicative that are unrelated.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:49 pm as if you werent gonna vote me on F3 anyway lmfao anything i day you all just ignore
I'd really recommend unvoting and taking a break.

Mafia is stressful. Sorry if you've had a bad day.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:43 pm of course i come back to being thrown shade and talked shit behind my back in the thread

glad to see that you're willing to interact with him but not with me

[VOTE: ExLight] aubergine
do whatever you want on F3 I'm tired of trying to play with people that are just gonna treat me like this

if you want to solve my slot do the fucking iso already instead of wasting time with pretending you know neon better than me

not gonna be around for EoD, going home earlier because today is dogshit in every possible and the sooner I go to bed the better
I wish you hadn't done that. Self vote never helps

_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:49 pm So like, please just take a break mate.

I can talk with you about things later but I haven't deliberately been ignoring you other than to not case you and give you space.
later when? i come back from a 4h break to see you both dogpiling on me when I'm not around

im not gonna be around eod and only 4h left
there's no when, you should have an iso on me already

i am TIRED of trying to talk about things and being ignored as if I weren't a player here. if youre just gonna ignore what my slot has to say then what even is the point of me putting effort? and this is completely NAI, its just downright disrespectful to me as a player and person

so if we're not gonna do things in a civilized way then we're gonna do things my way: double down on your reads and mislynch me here or I'll guarantee us to lose on F3
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:03 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:52 am also I miss splints this game and also SVS. :(

I've got reasons to TR a few players, and as of now I'm looking at Epi, Lime & Kate.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:28 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:26 pm Hi everybody 😀
Hey Kate! Cool to finally play a game with you. I can't be certain, but I suspect we might have a decent yin-yang dynamic available to us, you and I. Your style is heavily intuitive, and it's a nice complement to, well, you'll see.

Only applicable if you received a town role. :smile:
I'm town. I'm always town!

Come be towny and do the Kate town stuff

@Kate Are you able to talk to me about some reads?

I've glanced at your argument re: Neon & her coherency as Maf v T, what else ya got?

Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:34 pm

Carbonation, sugar and artificial flavorings.
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:38 pm I just played 2 games with him.

1. Bad. Was quiet and evasive, but popping in and out and still personable.

2. Good. More involved in solving. Much more. Still personable.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:59 pm

Anyways....

my ISO is short, read me and tell me what you think.

spoiler,
I've been mostly lazy until recently.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:00 pm Also Falc's ISO is short, maybe respond there?
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:10 pm

Anyways....

Hi Brad, do you have an idea of how much you'll be able to read before EoD?
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:14 pm I... sincerely hope that Lime Coke isn't town.

Will wait for his catch up.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:19 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:59 pm Let me guess, without reading, princess Abigail has used ATE to get yall to move off her?
Unnecessary shade for a wagon still sitting in self pres range without reading the game noted
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:07 pm careful to give me too much credit there Jay. Half my posts are about fettuccini.
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:08 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:40 pm Interested in hearing from anybody who has a strong read on Wilgy / Epi / Quin, particularly if you think that they're villagers.

They're players who I don't know very well and all tend to fall into the category of "has towny moments but nothing conclusive".
I think Epi is town. It's not like he is out of his scum range or I have a big experience playing with him, but I liked his tone and solve.

Wilgy is relaxed and his jokes are funny - I tend to give town reads for players with good sense of humor. Also I liked his focus on Quin's vote and the way he talked about it

Quin is fluid in votes and reads, things I consider to be villagery. I don't remember meta, last time we were wolves together and I remember he was more stiff.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:28 pm Lime Coke's probably not coming back, is he?

(Appreciate the responses, taking my time going through them).
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:40 pm So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
How dare you.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:14 pm
Hmmm...

If Brad is actually town, Roxy looks good for not immediately jumping on the "it's a difference check, Wiml looks bad" train that seems all too tantalising for a wolf to push in that scenario.

But I think Roxy's approach to Lime has been good regardless of his alignment (and unrelated to my alignment as well).
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:16 pm Wilgy, will you please move back onto a non-vanity wagon before EoD? Just to avoid shenanigans since Lime will probably self pres at some point.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:04 pm
Hmmm...

My first guess would be no, though it'd be less about need and more about character. I think mafia Roxy would probably be less inclined to forgive Wiml for being wrong in advance if LC is town. It's just a small hunch though.
Aye, unless it's a team assoc. I know W Roxy is very pro teammate. Wiml/Roxy has some merit there.
This is good to know.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:24 pm Aye, and Idk how much more I have in me to look at ISOs.

I feel that Kate is carrying more threadweight than they should.

PoE
Abigail/Kate, LC/(Wiml/Roxy), Quin

Gut says to trust the others, but I can't explain inherently why. LC going over this cycle is fine, but I don't think as resolving as Kate would be, but who knows, maybe we get Roxy and Wiml off this list.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:25 pm Oh that thing I was going to say closer to EoD.

Was just going to make note of the fact that Lime Coke left some pretty bad spew in Cyberpunk that let me correctly narrow down the last wolf as a spectator to exactly Wilgy without reading the game in great detail.

Spew reads from a D1 flipped wolf are something to be very, very cautious of as misclears there are often the cause of lost games but I think for Lime in particular spending a bit of time looking at how he approached people early on and how others approached him might benefit us. Just take clearing people on spew alone with a pinch of salt (especially later on).

Just stuff I wanted to out this in case we flip Lime and he's wolfing + I die.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:26 pm [VOTE: Abigail] aubergine

For fun.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:27 pm Wilgy might be one of my top town reads all of a sudden. I just thoroughly buy his hunt as real.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:35 pm A lot of my legacy is just under the assumption that we flip Lime Coke and he flips wolf which is the most likely scenario where I die.

Kate is the most likely wolf, followed by Epi/Quin followed a large gap then Wilgy and Abigail.

Falcon's almost always town. Michelle/JJJ very likely to be town but scrutinise if alive for too long. Roxy probably also just a villager but without quite the same level of confidence.

If we don't flip Lime then my legacy is that he's a wolf.

If Lime Coke is town:

He should have been.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:55 pm GTH legacy 2/2 would be Lime Coke / Kate
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:55 pm Anyway, fingers crossed this flips wolf.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm I can't even poke at Wiml's desire for a safe EoD anymore Sadness.

If Lime Coke is town:

He should have been.
If Lime Coke is town, I do think Wiml/Roxy becomes very real within the PoE, but I'd still like to see some Kate resolution. I think Kate is a perfectly valid LC teammate, but I think the only ones who aren't compatible are like Falc/Wiml/Jay/Rox.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm If Lime Coke is town, I do think Wiml/Roxy becomes very real within the PoE, but I'd still like to see some Kate resolution. I think Kate is a perfectly valid LC teammate, but I think the only ones who aren't compatible are like Falc/Wiml/Jay/Rox.
If the scenario comes to pass, you should certainly explore that possibility. At least ask the questions and have the conversation, and hold others accountable to participate in it.
Aye, but figured I should point it out before EoD. Who knows, maybe they'll kill me n1 (wouldn't that be somethin?)?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:00 pm
Good morning Kate! I hope the crap lightens up!
I think I quoted too many posts but Wilgy is not a wolf from his Eod 1.
Agree but likely for different reasons to you. Mind giving a short explanation?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:53 pm
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:49 pm So like, please just take a break mate.

later when? i come back from a 4h break to see you both dogpiling on me when I'm not around

im not gonna be around eod and only 4h left
there's no when, you should have an iso on me already

i am TIRED of trying to talk about things and being ignored as if I weren't a player here. if youre just gonna ignore what my slot has to say then what even is the point of me putting effort? and this is completely NAI, its just downright disrespectful to me as a player and person

so if we're not gonna do things in a civilized way then we're gonna do things my way: double down on your reads and mislynch me here or I'll guarantee us to lose on F3
Most of the things I've expressed above were things I deliberately held off on earlier in order to give you space. It's a lose-lose for me as I didn't want to tunnel you into oblivion before you had chance to play.

I'm sorry you feel ignored but I'm pretty sure I've responded to all of your questions aimed at me and most of them aimed at everyone (with the ones I haven't yet responded to being time consuming ones I was planning on getting back to later).

It sucks to be in your position regardless of alignment and I get that but this isn't the way. Please step away for now.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't like this.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:45 pm you all deserve to lose and if i make into F3 I'll fucking vote myself again to make sure we lose

so go ahead and fucking mislynch me now because I'm not in the mood for playing this bullshit any further
Can I remind you is a game? For everyone playing it, for everyone who died, for everyone who is still alive.
You put a lot of effort into the game, an effort I admired. Please don't ruin it, people have different playstyles and ways to understand the game so a playstyle difference or a suspicion shouldn't bring hostility.

Return to “Previous Hustles”