S~V~S
13%
Seanzie
13%
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
Mindless destruction of historical sites (spec)
38%

Total votes: 8
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 2]

Post by LinearPoint »

Granted I don't really see a world where I survive tonight because there is just no good argument for my role being Mafia. The only thing I could be is Mafia Doublevoter and there is just no world where that competes against Town Jailkeeper and Town Vigilante. So I guess I'll speak to you in 25 hours Guillotine.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:03 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:02 pm What the devil is FPS? I am old.
Fancy Play Syndrome
:shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:40 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:38 pm And that's ignoring the fact that you continued to claim Parity Cop for a while into day 2, going so far as to suggest at one point Epignosis is a Town lying about being a Power Role to try and get you killed.
Who is Guillotine's partner?

Who is evil if Guillotine is not mafia?
Well it kind of depends on if Guillotine is a Goon or Power Role. I'm of the belief they are a Mafia Rolecop. If this is correct I would expect one of MR, SVS, Falcon, or Epignosis since none of them are confirmed Power Roles and I do not believe 2 Mafia Power Roles. I trust SVS and Epignosis socially to not be Mafia with Guillotine so that leaves either MR or Falcon, both are honestly equally likely in my eyes though I am leaning on MR because Falcon's day 1 felt pretty good.

If Guillotine is a Mafia Goon, that does still throw into question if we actually have 3 Town Power Roles or not. It's really hard to say because Guillotine is just so all over the place right now. I think I trust Epignosis to not be claiming as a way to out their partner. I could see Mafia Vigilante and thus Seanzie. Guillotine suggested this could be the case, but I am not putting it out of the realm of possibilities Guillotine isn't just distancing from Seanzie because they knew they were screwed.

If Guillotine is Town then I think I would agree with Guillotine about Mafia Vigilante. I was sort of suspecting this world for a while since mechanically speaking 1 additional death via a Vigilante just puts the game to 3v2 instead of 4v2 day 2 if Town double outed Townies days 1 and 2. So realistically it's not changing anything and completely viable for Vigilante to be either alignment. Jailkeeper is much in the same boat. The two could realistically be opposite alignments or the same alignment and that's not something that will mechanically be confirmable. My opinion is that Seanzie has felt socially more townie than Epignosis and Epignosis could have just have gotten a good read that the Parity Cop claim was complete BS with a Mafia Jailkeeper in play and outed to try and gain some good karma for pushing the lying Parity Cop. There is a world where all 3 Power Roles are town, but I am having trouble thinking of what Mafia Power Role could even be in play to balance that out, even if others assume I am lying and a Mafia Double Voter that is in no way nearly strong enough to counter Town Jailkeeper + Town Vigilante. So I'm leaning on the 3 Power Role claims just being the actual 3 Power Roles and we have nothing else in play. I'd have to think further from there about if the Jailkeeper or Vigilante is Mafia and who their partner would be. It would still come down to 1 of Epignosis/Seanzie and then 1 of MR/SVS/Falcon. Right now I'd suspect Seanize/MR.
No, it does not make sense to give mafia extra kill power in a 10 player game now that i think about it.

Town gets the vig to have a chance at killing mafia and scum gets jailkeeper to have a chance at blocking that kill against them.
Plus, if you guys didnt believe my parity cop claim because it was unlikely, then why in the hell you'd believe that his jk is only for day 1?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:04 pm
Fancy Play Syndrome
Oh, I know this term. It's a poker term. Not a separate mafia term. Got it.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:04 pm
Fancy Play Syndrome
Oh, I know this term. It's a poker term. Not a separate mafia term. Got it.
It's the equivalent of bluffing
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:07 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:38 pm And that's ignoring the fact that you continued to claim Parity Cop for a while into day 2, going so far as to suggest at one point Epignosis is a Town lying about being a Power Role to try and get you killed.

Well it kind of depends on if Guillotine is a Goon or Power Role. I'm of the belief they are a Mafia Rolecop. If this is correct I would expect one of MR, SVS, Falcon, or Epignosis since none of them are confirmed Power Roles and I do not believe 2 Mafia Power Roles. I trust SVS and Epignosis socially to not be Mafia with Guillotine so that leaves either MR or Falcon, both are honestly equally likely in my eyes though I am leaning on MR because Falcon's day 1 felt pretty good.

If Guillotine is a Mafia Goon, that does still throw into question if we actually have 3 Town Power Roles or not. It's really hard to say because Guillotine is just so all over the place right now. I think I trust Epignosis to not be claiming as a way to out their partner. I could see Mafia Vigilante and thus Seanzie. Guillotine suggested this could be the case, but I am not putting it out of the realm of possibilities Guillotine isn't just distancing from Seanzie because they knew they were screwed.

If Guillotine is Town then I think I would agree with Guillotine about Mafia Vigilante. I was sort of suspecting this world for a while since mechanically speaking 1 additional death via a Vigilante just puts the game to 3v2 instead of 4v2 day 2 if Town double outed Townies days 1 and 2. So realistically it's not changing anything and completely viable for Vigilante to be either alignment. Jailkeeper is much in the same boat. The two could realistically be opposite alignments or the same alignment and that's not something that will mechanically be confirmable. My opinion is that Seanzie has felt socially more townie than Epignosis and Epignosis could have just have gotten a good read that the Parity Cop claim was complete BS with a Mafia Jailkeeper in play and outed to try and gain some good karma for pushing the lying Parity Cop. There is a world where all 3 Power Roles are town, but I am having trouble thinking of what Mafia Power Role could even be in play to balance that out, even if others assume I am lying and a Mafia Double Voter that is in no way nearly strong enough to counter Town Jailkeeper + Town Vigilante. So I'm leaning on the 3 Power Role claims just being the actual 3 Power Roles and we have nothing else in play. I'd have to think further from there about if the Jailkeeper or Vigilante is Mafia and who their partner would be. It would still come down to 1 of Epignosis/Seanzie and then 1 of MR/SVS/Falcon. Right now I'd suspect Seanize/MR.
No, it does not make sense to give mafia extra kill power in a 10 player game now that i think about it.

Town gets the vig to have a chance at killing mafia and scum gets jailkeeper to have a chance at blocking that kill against them.
Plus, if you guys didnt believe my parity cop claim because it was unlikely, then why in the hell you'd believe that his jk is only for day 1?
Night 1.

Can't Jail someone Day 1. :D
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

What happened to your aggro eh?

Up until you slipped you were very hostilevagainst me but you surely tone it down after that lol.

I got you good man
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:09 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:07 pm

Night 1.

Can't Jail someone Day 1. :D
You getbthe point ;)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:09 pm What happened to your aggro eh?

Up until you slipped you were very hostilevagainst me but you surely tone it down after that lol.

I got you good man
Watch this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:09 pm What happened to your aggro eh?
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:55 pm Booze.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Ah booze does have that effect

You are still mafia booze or not though
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:12 pm Ah booze does have that effect

You are still mafia booze or not though
I am a drinker. That's for sure.

I don't know what your second line means though.

All the same, I think you've been a sporting player regardless of your alignment. I want you to know that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Oh, second line just needs a comma. Got it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Currently I think Guillotine and MasterRadishes are teammates.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

I hate to inform you of this Guillotine, but Mafia 1-shot Vigilante is mechanically sound in a 10P setups. A vigilante if Town it gives an additional shot at possibly killing a Mafia and for Mafia it gives them a chance to kill a confirmed Power Role.

The thing is with no additional kills at night a 10P game WCS for town is 8v2 -> 6v2 -> 4v2 -> 2v2 after 3 misschops. A Vigilante (reguardless of alignment) does not change that mechanically since it goes 8v2 -> 5v2 -> 3v2 -> 1v2 and it is still 3 misschops for Town. The roles is pretty setup agnostic I'd say. Granted yes Vigilante is often Town and not Mafia given my role is mechanically conformable by day 1 vote shenanigans Mafia Vigilante does have a little bit more merit in my opinion.

But I suppose @Epignosis if you are Mafia, can you shoot Seanzie tonight so I don't have to be paranoid about a Mafia Vigilante? K thx.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:18 pm But I suppose @Epignosis if you are Mafia, can you shoot Seanzie tonight so I don't have to be paranoid about a Mafia Vigilante? K thx.
You got it dude.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 18
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 2 has ended. @Guillotine was eliminated. He was:

You're a civilization fighting for survival (town).

You have no special abilities.

Night 2 will last 24 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 2 final poll

Day 2
Poll ended at Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:00 pm

Epignosis
13%
Voters: Guillotine
falcon45ca
No votes
Voters: None
Guillotine
63%
Voters: Epignosis, Seanzie, S~V~S, falcon45ca, LinearPoint
LinearPoint
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
9 parts copper, 1 part tin (spec)
25%
Voters: Scotty, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 8
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine was the Phoenician city states of the Levant. The Phoenicians were a scattered people of loosely connected cultures primarily in the Levantine region of the east Mediterranean, but in time they expanded to a vast mercantile empire that surrounded the southern portion of the sea. They did not truly collapse alongside the other peoples of the Late Bronze Age Collapse era, and it might have been their economic guile and unique charisma that kept them standing. The Sea Peoples that invaded and destroyed so many major settlements in the region seemed to leave the Phoenician city-states of Sidon, Tyre, and Byblos essentially unmolested, and scholars generally attribute this to their being paid off or hired for protection. They essentially turned those who would pillage their lands into their garrisons instead. Indeed, as their large imperial neighbors fell into ruin, it was often the Phoenicians that filled the void. They established themselves as an economic superpower, because even in times of great strife... someone must profit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 2 has ended. @LinearPoint was killed. She was:

You're a civilization fighting for survival (town).

Your vote is worth extra, but only with diminishing returns. On Day 1, your vote is worth two votes. On Day 2, your vote is worth one-half vote extra. On Day 3 and beyond, your vote is ordinary.

LinearPoint was the great Assyrian empire stretching across the northern Mesopotamian landscape. For their time in the region, the Assyrians were a military power arguably without equal. Like the Phoenicians I discussed previously, the Assyrians survived the Late Bronze Age Collapse, but in a weakened frame. They ceded territory to the Elamite-Babylonians to the south, and their stranglehold over the region generally waned even as their neighbors (like the Hittites to the north) collapsed completely. They were fortunate to make it through, however, even if not at full strength, because they eventually reasserted themselves as the absolute dominating force in Mesopotamia into the first millennium BCE. Very unfortunately, the long-standing ruins of the Assyrian capital at Nineveh were severely damaged in the 2010s by ISIS and other insurgents that viewed them as heretical and offensive. To me, it's an unforgivable crime.

Day 3 will last 48 hours. Votes are NOT locked, as there is still no hammer. Voting proceeds as it has throughout the game. Town must eliminate correctly to stay alive.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

I, like the departed fart storyteller, lied about my role.

I put S~V~S in the hoosegow last night. Obviously that accomplished nothing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This means S~V~S could be mafia but did not kill LinearPoint. Therefore I won't be voting S~V~S today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Master Radishes »

I hate when games get hard.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

For now.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:04 am This means S~V~S could be mafia but did not kill LinearPoint. Therefore I won't be voting S~V~S today.
I don't quite get how the first sentence leads to the second. SVS' odds of being mafia haven't changed. It just means she would be smart enough not to carry a kill when her biggest detractor is a jailkeeper.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm going to settle on Epi being town, at least for this round. I can nitpick certain things if I wanted to, but I don't feel it.

-His general vibe feels like he is trying to solve. He has a bit of bite to him, like when he latches on to SVS and then Guillo, mixed with his typical sense of humour - he doesn't seem like he's concentrating on his own appearance, just doing what comes naturally in the moment.

-He sounds like he really believes his Guillo read in particular. He can't resist responding to Guillo, repeating certain points, etc. No big fancy cases, just conviction.

-The way he claimed (claiming he forgot to target someone) feels just so...unnecessary if he's a wolf. What's the agenda to it? And coming into today and using his claim to back off SVS, who it would be really easy to get miskilled, is another point in his favour.

-Probably other things but I don't want to spend more time on this.

Epi is either exactly powerwolfing the fuck out of us, which is not impossible, or he's just town. For now, I'm going to stick with that philosopher dude's razor.
Master Radishes
Hitman

The slot I am spending the most time tossing around in my head now is Seanzie. That Wilgy shot was...something. I know he had reasoning for it, but it's still a choice I don't think many town vigs make, whereas Seanzie, imo, is bold enough to just openwolf and shoot an active civilian and cross his fingers we clear him for it.

It feels *unlikely* that in 10p setup the mafia get a Vig, but weirder things have happened I suppose.

I don't like settling on an exact team (SVS/Falcon). If one of those is actually town, I think Seanzie is the wolf over Epi.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 51

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:03 am I, like the departed fart storyteller, lied about my role.

I am disappoint; I thought "Jailkeeper" also had a BTS aspect to it. Although that negates it's role block aspect so it would not make sense.

I'm going to reread Radishes today. He seems sad :scared: every time someone says I am possibly not bad, without making any major pushes to me himself.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:03 am I, like the departed fart storyteller, lied about my role.

I am disappoint; I thought "Jailkeeper" also had a BTS aspect to it. Although that negates it's role block aspect so it would not make sense.

I'm going to reread Radishes today. He seems sad :scared: every time someone says I am possibly not bad, without making any major pushes to me himself.
You're not special - I've made no major pushes on anyone. :meany:
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't know what to do with Falcon. His D1 iso is fine, nothing I'd call clearing but nothing I find wrong with it. His D2 iso is empty.

Nothing I read gives me feelings of any sort. He has three real suspects, SVS + Guillo + Cat, and they feel organic enough. He starts on SVS, later switches to Guillo and pushes that one harder, then towards the end of D1 noticed Cat doing nothing much and starts the wagon there. His progression through it all feels fine to me; I can sense his mindset as his reads evolve. Equally, it's all fairly consensus-y, and when it's not (pretty sure he was the first to vote Cat) it was just the lowest poster and it's not like he could stay on a cop-claiming Guillo anyway. Then D2 he drops off completely, which I'll treat as NAI I guess.

I kind of expected to read his iso and feel fine with him as a scum possibility, but I guess nothing in life comes easy.
Master Radishes
Hitman

@falcon45ca If you're town, you and I are the designated game-losing lylo chop options. Come do towny things!
Master Radishes
Hitman

I've left reading SVS till last and ran out of time.

If anyone suggests she's possibly not bad I'll bet sad :scared:
Master Radishes
Hitman

*be, not bet

SVS, that's the 'scared' emoji, not the 'sad' one!
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Well, looks like I need to put my big-boy pants on now. And by now, I mean after work today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:36 am @falcon45ca If you're town, you and I are the designated game-losing lylo chop options. Come do towny things!

Alright then.

I'm used to being mislynch bait, so this is familiar territory
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wait, yer voting me?

MR says he & I are designated game-losing lylo chop...after he's received a vote, then he votes for me w/o having expressed any SR that I've seen...hmmmmmm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:36 am Wait, yer voting me?

MR says he & I are designated game-losing lylo chop...after he's received a vote, then he votes for me w/o having expressed any SR that I've seen...hmmmmmm
You fit with everyone as a partner. Then I read your iso and didn't find the obvious scum agenda and now I don't know what to think.

I want to vote SVS more right now, but haven't done my homework on her yet.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

For you, falcon.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Why SVS?

Given LPs vote ability, there was a very good chance they'd take the NK, why wouldn't you hoosegrow them over SVS?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:40 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:36 am Wait, yer voting me?

You fit with everyone as a partner. Then I read your iso and didn't find the obvious scum agenda and now I don't know what to think.

I want to vote SVS more right now, but haven't done my homework on her yet.

Talk to me about SVS & Epi.

I'm not sure what to make of Epi's choice, and frankly on the surface it appears a blatant attempt to remove 2 players from lynch contention this RD
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Level 1 reads say it's either MR/Sean, or SVS/Epi teams
Master Radishes
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:50 am Level 1 reads say it's either MR/Sean, or SVS/Epi teams
Epi went after SVS pretty hard in D1. It felt unpaired to me.

Your point on his choice of target is a good one. Maybe I'll look again at how his suss on her developed.

I've not independently iso'd SVS yet (I'm wasting time from life admin stuff right now) so will get back to you on her.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:50 am Level 1 reads say it's either MR/Sean, or SVS/Epi teams
Epi went after SVS pretty hard in D1. It felt unpaired to me.

Your point on his choice of target is a good one. Maybe I'll look again at how his suss on her developed.

I've not independently iso'd SVS yet (I'm wasting time from life admin stuff right now) so will get back to you on her.

I'll take a look as well...perhaps I'm misremembering, but I feel Epi somewhat piggybacked off others sus of SVS slot.

That's partner distancing 101 IMO. Imma take a look
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:19 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:04 am This means S~V~S could be mafia but did not kill LinearPoint. Therefore I won't be voting S~V~S today.
I don't quite get how the first sentence leads to the second. SVS' odds of being mafia haven't changed. It just means she would be smart enough not to carry a kill when her biggest detractor is a jailkeeper.
I lied about the Night 1 element of my role. Nobody knew that. When S~V~S was tied to my Guillotine suspicion, and Guillotine perished with no stain, I picked S~V~S thinking she might be bold enough to make a kill.

In any event, it didn't block a kill, and we play this out vanilla style.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:47 am

Why SVS?

Given LPs vote ability, there was a very good chance they'd take the NK, why wouldn't you hoosegrow them over SVS?
I thought about LP, but two things deterred me:

1) LP lying about the role (much like I did) and hindering doing something else useful, and

2) I wanted to catch a killer. Saving LP doesn't move the numbers at this point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*me hindering LP doing something else useful
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:40 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:19 am
I lied about the Night 1 element of my role. Nobody knew that. When S~V~S was tied to my Guillotine suspicion, and Guillotine perished with no stain, I picked S~V~S thinking she might be bold enough to make a kill.

In any event, it didn't block a kill, and we play this out vanilla style.
As we've established this game, people lie about their claimed role mechanics. SVS/whoever could easily have hedged their bets and had 'whoever' make the kill instead.

I just don't think your JK failing moves the needle on SVS' alignment one way or the other.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I actually have days off so I'll do more tomorrow.

I'm anchoring any team on SVS right now, but am not sure on who with.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am so so so goddamn tired

of seeing Seanzie

after I have clicked on "The Emperor's Soul"

saying, "Woo! Well done everyone! Good game! Always exciting seeing a game get down to F3."

:omg:

:suspish:

Return to “Previous Heists”