S~V~S
13%
Seanzie
13%
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
Mindless destruction of historical sites (spec)
38%

Total votes: 8
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 2]

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:23 pm A LIMITED parity cop, might I add.
Yes and I parity cop Seaznie last night
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:30 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:07 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:56 pm So here's a thought. There is 7 people alive, 4 of which are claiming a Power Role.

We could shoot into the 3 non-Power claims to try and kill a Mafia Goon (At least I highly doubt Mafia would get 2 Power Roles and there be only 2 Town-aligned Power Role). Although this does rely on at least 3 of the Power Role clams to be Town.

How likely does everyone think there would only be 3 Power Roles? Making it so 2 of the claims are real and 2 of the claims are Mafia Goon + Mafia Power Role?

If we do trust there is at least 3 Power Roles for Town in the setup there is statistically a stronger chance of killing a Mafia Goon in S~V~S, MR, and Falcon than shooting one of the Power Roles. It's not foolproof by any means, but an idea.
Most heists I've played have been 2 town PRs with 1 mafia PR, and usually are 13ers or bigger. I know the site recently relaxed the heist standards, so I'm not sure what to expect, but even 4 PRs in a 10er feels weird. Regardless, I'mma vote for who I think is most likely mafia, claims considered.
That's kind of why I was wondering. 4 claims with 2 being unconformable felt a bit weird. Do you think it's possible 2 Mafia are claiming a Power Role right now?
Possible? Yes. Likely? That's harder to tell. I think Guillo is just outed at this point, and if I GTH I'd say you and Epi are probably fine. Epi's claim is just straight up weird if coming from scum - it was completely unnecessary, he was under no heat, his claim is the sort of "bad" that actually looks good, etc. My one issue with Epi is that if he is a disruptive role, it would be a good counter to my own role, but the way he's playing it is... well... If he is mafia here, his claim is working. I've already mentioned my tinfoil of you, but I don't feel the need to chase that with bigger fish out there. I'm noting this though for if Guillo flips wolf.
Yes I am mafia who faked claimed parity cop to live and went to kill the very people that pushed me hard on day 1 to look sus as fuck.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Elephants have 6 legs
Eggs are made of peanuts
Our life is a game simulation
We live on a flat earth

All of these are more believable than me acting like this as mafia, you guys act like I've never snowed you before as scum.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:24 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:21 pm So the problem I'm having in my head is that it feels like one of Guillotine and Epignosis are lying. Setupwise both being true seems highly unlikely.
What reason do I have to lie, and what is my endgame scenario if I did?
I mean if you are lying here the scenario would just be as follows.

You fake claim (or maybe really are a Mafia Jailkeeper idk) with the intent to out a real Parity Cop.
Of course this is pretty much a 1 for 1 between you two so you'd be executed day 3 after Guillotine is outed.
Then we would just wind up in an endgame where it's 2 Town and 1 Mafia, that Mafia being whoever your partner is

There is certainly reason to do what you are doing as a wolf.

Of course there is the tinfoil world where you are wolf and Guillotine is your partner you are doing some big brain plays claiming a role that basically just mechanically CCs the mere existence of your partner's fake claim. In that case, I would say well done that's a good play I wouldn't have expected. :beer:
Linear is town
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:36 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:24 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:21 pm So the problem I'm having in my head is that it feels like one of Guillotine and Epignosis are lying. Setupwise both being true seems highly unlikely.
What reason do I have to lie, and what is my endgame scenario if I did?
I mean if you are lying here the scenario would just be as follows.

You fake claim (or maybe really are a Mafia Jailkeeper idk) with the intent to out a real Parity Cop.
Of course this is pretty much a 1 for 1 between you two so you'd be executed day 3 after Guillotine is outed.
Then we would just wind up in an endgame where it's 2 Town and 1 Mafia, that Mafia being whoever your partner is

There is certainly reason to do what you are doing as a wolf.

Of course there is the tinfoil world where you are wolf and Guillotine is your partner you are doing some big brain plays claiming a role that basically just mechanically CCs the mere existence of your partner's fake claim. In that case, I would say well done that's a good play I wouldn't have expected. :beer:
Or, I don't know. Crazy idea here. Wild ass crazy idea. I just kill Guillotine and nip that in the bud.
Ok this guy is mafia then because we all know that mafia cant target mafia here with a factional kill
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:37 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:56 pm So here's a thought. There is 7 people alive, 4 of which are claiming a Power Role.

We could shoot into the 3 non-Power claims to try and kill a Mafia Goon (At least I highly doubt Mafia would get 2 Power Roles and there be only 2 Town-aligned Power Role). Although this does rely on at least 3 of the Power Role clams to be Town.

How likely does everyone think there would only be 3 Power Roles? Making it so 2 of the claims are real and 2 of the claims are Mafia Goon + Mafia Power Role?

If we do trust there is at least 3 Power Roles for Town in the setup there is statistically a stronger chance of killing a Mafia Goon in S~V~S, MR, and Falcon than shooting one of the Power Roles. It's not foolproof by any means, but an idea.
Most heists I've played have been 2 town PRs with 1 mafia PR, and usually are 13ers or bigger. I know the site recently relaxed the heist standards, so I'm not sure what to expect, but even 4 PRs in a 10er feels weird. Regardless, I'mma vote for who I think is most likely mafia, claims considered.
That's kind of why I was wondering. 4 claims with 2 being unconformable felt a bit weird. Do you think it's possible 2 Mafia are claiming a Power Role right now?
Possible? Yes. Likely? That's harder to tell. I think Guillo is just outed at this point, and if I GTH I'd say you and Epi are probably fine. Epi's claim is just straight up weird if coming from scum - it was completely unnecessary, he was under no heat, his claim is the sort of "bad" that actually looks good, etc. My one issue with Epi is that if he is a disruptive role, it would be a good counter to my own role, but the way he's playing it is... well... If he is mafia here, his claim is working. I've already mentioned my tinfoil of you, but I don't feel the need to chase that with bigger fish out there. I'm noting this though for if Guillo flips wolf.
Yeah the unpromptedness of the claim does lean credence towards Epi being the legit one of the two.
Ok then he is legit
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Ok I retract my claim, I'm not a parity cop, I'm actually vanilla

I claimed parity cop to try to bait the night kill, it didn't work and here we are.

I thought about doing some more FPS but it'd be game throwing.

Do I give a fuck if I must be policied yeeted for it? No I don't. From my point of view saving myself as town by any means necessary is a pro town move.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:24 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:59 pm Whp would Guillotine's partner be if they were wolf? I was thinking it had to be Epignosis, but does anyone have meta on Epignosis to know if they tend to bus this hard day 2?
He is obviously not jailkeeper, he is baiting the night kill.
So you think Epignosis is Vanilla Town trying to bait a night kill by trying to go hard into tunneling the Cop claim? I don't see that world.

Also your point that discussing claims is not a part of Mafia and shouldn't be done is just wrong. While yes anyone can claim whatever we can still look into the claims. It's quite obvious everyone is being serious with their claims right now since you and Epignosis are not backing down and me and Seanzie both have some mechanical evidence to having some power role. It's not metaing the host to speculate about claims or potential setup.

That aside your world here that Seanzie is a Mafia Vigilante and Epignosis is a gamethrowing Vanilla Town is something I disagree with and is far less healthy of a discussion to be making. I can agree that Vigilante could be Mafia, but I don't like your accusation of Epignosis as it's pretty uncharitable. If anything both would be Mafia in the world there is a Mafia Vigilante if you are actually what you claim to be. I see no reason not to kill one of you and Epignosis here, Epignosis is effectively presenting an argument that the two of your roles cannot both exist and I fail to see how you reach the conclusion that is Town if you aren't lying.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie is the mafia night vig and epignosis is the jail keeper that counters that or viceversa, in other words we have a difference check.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Yeet me today if you must but don't expect apologies from me post game cause I will not, I played pro-town
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

And im not helping you self voting either because I do wanna live actually. Your scum reads are solely based on you not believing a PR claim which ok, it was right, but still not because you actually do scum read me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:40 am Yeet me today if you must but don't expect apologies from me post game cause I will not, I played pro-town
For what it's worth I do think it's a fair play for a town to do so.

I just don't really believe you here. If you were trying to die night 1 as a Vanilla Townie, Parity Cop isn't the claim.

Mafia are fairly disincentivized from killing a Parity Cop claim since you couldn't get info night 1. So claiming Parity Cop really does give the opposite vibes of someone trying to bait the night kill.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:42 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:40 am Yeet me today if you must but don't expect apologies from me post game cause I will not, I played pro-town

I just don't really believe you here. If you were trying to die night 1 as a Vanilla Townie, Parity Cop isn't the claim.

Mafia are fairly disincentivized from killing a Parity Cop claim since you couldn't get info night 1. So claiming Parity Cop really does give the opposite vibes of someone trying to bait the night kill.
I was not going to claim alignment cop and actually bait the real alignment cop and actually game throw, same for doctor or other likely standard roles here, the idea was surviving and baiting not to help scum baiting a likely claim.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Plus this is a 10 player game, killing any PR is a priority
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

So I dont care if you don't believe me, I played pro town, it's just this time it didn't work as expected
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

And i must emphasize on this because i already see it coming.

If you think I game threw then it is a skill issue from your part.

Because

1) As scum my priority is to kill townies and make other townies look aligned with me. If you look at my day 1, you will see that I pushed the louder voices for reacts and info, i actually reevaluated Michelle multiple times until I got her to town tell and clear her for it.
Seanzie was zero posting, it would have been really easy to get him mislynched if he was town here, same for Falcon.o

2) If the thread is dead, as scum i want it to remain dead, I don't go out the way to post annoying stuff to bait for reactions, it actually has been me, the reason this thread is not more dead than it is.

3) I claimed a PR that in my opinion didn't risk a real town counter claim, if I was scum at the verge of getting eliminated, I claim doctor or alignment cop and bait that claim out to increase our chances of winning this game.

4) I claimed saving myself that otherwise would have resulted in a town elimination and then scum would have used my legacy to mislynch Wilgy, LinearPoint and SvS if they are all town.

5) I retracted my claim 12 hours before EoD, if i was a gamethrower, I hold my claim til the end and actually FPS my way out to lynch one of the PRs, I did the responsible thing to retract it and produce a difference check before lylo.

So, I have zero regrets of how i played

What does it tell me not getting killed at night.

1) That one, if they believed my claim they knew I was not dangerous until night 2.
2) That killing the people that pushed me would make me look bad so most likely I could get yeeted.

I could be wrong about Seanzie and he may be a town pr, if this is true then it means:

1) That scum noticed that Seanzie held his vote because from his point of view there can't be two town prs in a set up of 10 people which is the equivalent of a counter claim without actually counter claiming.
2) They believed Seanzie would kill me, doing the job for them, so they killed Michelle instead to frame me.

In this case i would look into who also claimed having read into Seanzie's behavior on day 1 to act accordingly, there could be a scum.

---------------------

And the most important thing of all

if i was scum here, I kill Seanzie after deducing he is a PR counterclaiming me instead of Michelle who was willing to work with me, specially because as scum, I would have every reason to believe he'd do something with whatever PR he had against me.

I drop the mic
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:18 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:38 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:59 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:43 pm And if Seanzie is town, it is obvious Seanzie is the vig, who is voting me because i cannot be a pr with him according to his beliefs.

@Seanzie

This is why i townread you yesterday but i dont care about keeping your secret no more! So why did you kill Wilgy if you scum read me yesterday?
Well, looks like the cat's out of the bag.

I don't believe you townread me for that yesterday. I was/am legit busy with the start of the semester, and would have low-posted regardless of my role. I didn't shoot you because I thought it was better to see if you'd self-resolve, and you AtE'd in a way that made me really doubt my read on you. I thought about shooting SVS, but I kinda believed how they were willing to throw themselves under the bus to save a claimed PR. Wilgy OTOH is someone who can snow town single-handedly, and in the world where I was wrong on you, I thought they were most likely wolf.

How did you know I shot Wilgy and not Michelle?
You know I looked at both night kills, saw you were scum reading them both, then just wrote you down as Vigilante lol. I didn't think you'd actually claim it though.
I didn't scumread either yesterday? I only decided on Wilgy after deliberating during night. I didn't feel good about shooting at the obvious choices (Guillo/SVS), so I looked into Wilgy and decided to shoot him.
If this guy is the vig, he is the mafia vig or a serial killer. Game solved
If I was mafia vig, why wouldn't I believe your claim? If anything me being mafia vig would make me more likely to believe reasonably powerful PR claims.

Also, you never answered me, how did you know I shot Wilgy, and not Michelle?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:59 pm Whp would Guillotine's partner be if they were wolf? I was thinking it had to be Epignosis, but does anyone have meta on Epignosis to know if they tend to bus this hard day 2?
He claimed D1 JK that didn't act, how is this baiting the NK?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:22 pm I just think this:

1) A Parity Cop makes next to no sense in this setup.
2) Guillotine doesn't act like a Parity Cop.
3) Guillotine didn't die.
I was not killed to push this.

Look at the kills, Michelle and Wilgy whom both pushed me early day 1 and one of them actually parked on me.
You'd think if I was mafia I wouldn't do the kills that point straight at me, but maybe I suck at mafia now.
Michelle ended on SVS, not you. Sorry, but this makes no sense.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:29 am

Yes I am mafia who faked claimed parity cop to live and went to kill the very people that pushed me hard on day 1 to look sus as fuck.
Why wouldn't you fakeclaim to live? Especially since parity cop gives you plausible deniability for surviving N1, and possibly even give you a D2 pass since parity cop would likely self-resolve N2. D3 could be ELO with a D2 miss, so it makes a lot of sense as a fakeclaim.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:45 am

I was not going to claim alignment cop and actually bait the real alignment cop and actually game throw, same for doctor or other likely standard roles here, the idea was surviving and baiting not to help scum baiting a likely claim.
Parity cop baits any cop. You think a mostly vanilla game would have a parity cop and an alignment cop? Sorry, no.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Parity cop baits any cop. You think a mostly vanilla game would have a parity cop and an alignment cop? Sorry, no.
No it does not, if i was the real cop i check their alignment at night to see if if it someone fosing or a wolf. Duh
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:18 pm

No it does not, if i was the real cop i check their alignment at night to see if if it someone fosing or a wolf. Duh
They could play the same for an alignment cop claim. It is no different. Your claim doesn't make sense coming from town, but trying to get a pass to D3, then claim a diff check in ELO makes sense for a wolf, especially one that would have gone over D1 if not for the claim.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:57 pm
He claimed D1 JK that didn't act, how is this baiting the NK?
To make scum dont believe is day 1 only
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:25 pm

They could play the same for an alignment cop claim. It is no different. Your claim doesn't make sense coming from town, but trying to get a pass to D3, then claim a diff check in ELO makes sense for a wolf, especially one that would have gone over D1 if not for the claim.
Then why not claim that my parity check starts at n0, fake a check on night 1 and derail the game completely today?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Because that is how parity cops work for small games like this. They start on night zero
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

And again if i know i could possibly get eliminated on day i claim a likely role to bait it out.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:31 pm

Then why not claim that my parity check starts at n0, fake a check on night 1 and derail the game completely today?
If you actually intended to bait the NK, you would have claimed a N0 check.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

And this is why you are scum vig.

Cause you claim to not have believed me and yet you let me live, gtfoh
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:34 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:31 pm

If you actually intended to bait the NK, you would have claimed a N0 check.
That is fair, i didnt think of that
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie, picture i flip town but the game continues. Whom do you push?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie is only intetested in getting my elimination through, he does not want to solve, he is the mafia
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 51

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:30 pm I think I'm correct that the team is S~V~S and Guillotine.
No. Sorry. Michelle was annoyed that I called her aggro, and refused to really engage with my questions regarding exactly WHY she suspected me. She acted like she was humoring me, and not really interested in considering that I might be town. I am looking forward to asking her post game why she was so sure I was bad, actually. But being town doesn't mean one is infallible or even correct, and Michelle was not correct. I was horribly wrong in a recent game, it happens to all of us. And last yeet, votes were falling off me, when I said I'd prefer not to yeet the guy claiming a town role, and he called me a LAMIST, voted me, pushed others to, and stayed there even after I went to 4 votes, and seemed surprised I didn't die. I firmly believe nothing clears anyone ever, and people clear others too easily, but thread activity and voting analysis can point in the right direction.

I kinda lost track of mafia this weekend, but it looks like the thread is not so bad of a catch up, I should be able to be caught up and make an informed vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:58 pm Going back to this post:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:31 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:54 pm Town

Michelle

Null

Seanzie
Cat

Scum

DrWilgy
SvS

Spicy read

LinearPoint could be whiteknighting me.
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:54 pm And I would vote out SvS as self preservation if the wagons remain like this until EoD, but I'd prefer one in Michelle/Wilgy
You don't require permission to vote out S~V~S if the first post is real. It isn't. You're a liar. You're mafia.
I looked at Guillo's ISO inbetween these posts, and he does speak in length about Michelle. Naming his earlier top town here over SVS isn't so surprising considering how much effort he put into pushing MIchelle after the reads list. However, I don't see much at all about SVS between these posts. @Guillotine what changed with regards to SVS here during D1?
He had went kinda "meh" to me being sus, till he called me a LAMIST, then he decided I was bad iirc. There could have been more to it than that, and it may already have been addressed, but this is where I am in catch up.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:00 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:22 pm I just think this:

1) A Parity Cop makes next to no sense in this setup.
2) Guillotine doesn't act like a Parity Cop.
3) Guillotine didn't die.
I was not killed to push this.

Look at the kills, Michelle and Wilgy whom both pushed me early day 1 and one of them actually parked on me.
You'd think if I was mafia I wouldn't do the kills that point straight at me, but maybe I suck at mafia now.
Michelle ended on SVS, not you. Sorry, but this makes no sense.
Which is why she was killed imo, to point straight at me, lol.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Master Radishes »

How often do scum teams actually choose kills based on framing someone?
Master Radishes
Hitman

And if the answer to the above is 'sometimes', how often do they do it to frame people already on the PoE, like Guillo and SVS?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:30 pm How often do scum teams actually choose kills based on framing someone?
More than they directly kill the people sussing them imo, at least early in the game. When I’m bad, on might one I usually kill people unlikely to be protected or people who fairly strongly sussed someone who isn’t a wolf. Having the civvies come out of the gate start of day chomping at the bit to yeet some townie you set up, and not you, is the best when you’re a wolf. You sit back and let town slaughter each other.

If someone won’t shut up you kill them later in the game, but not night one.

But it’s all wifom, really.

Do you think I killed Michelle?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm at the lake, so limited data service

[VOTE: guillo] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by falcon45ca »

Prolly Maf, def not towny
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:09 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:30 pm How often do scum teams actually choose kills based on framing someone?
More than they directly kill the people sussing them imo, at least early in the game. When I’m bad, on might one I usually kill people unlikely to be protected or people who fairly strongly sussed someone who isn’t a wolf. Having the civvies come out of the gate start of day chomping at the bit to yeet some townie you set up, and not you, is the best when you’re a wolf. You sit back and let town slaughter each other.

If someone won’t shut up you kill them later in the game, but not night one.

But it’s all wifom, really.

Do you think I killed Michelle?
I mean I would've killed Michelle too. She was engaged and thinking critically and was clearly a danger to any scum team.

No one said 'aha let's kill Michelle to frame someone already in the PoE.'
Master Radishes
Hitman

I just find it amusing that the two people suggesting the night kill was to frame them are the two people who needed no framing.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Anyway I'm going to bed soon. Let's just kill Guillo and if he flips town we'll have a fun little lylo sitch.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You can frame people who already have suspicion. And in a game with only 10 people, keeping the town talking about the same person for several days is a good move.

Imma vote now, [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 18
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I seem to have locked myself out of my office, and all of my flavor is saved in there. An update will have to wait. I’m sure you’re devastated.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Once upon a time, in the delightful town of Meadowville, there lived a group of neighbors known as the Confbiased. These cheerful and mischievous individuals were always up for a good laugh and a thrilling adventure. One sunny day, they heard whispers of a wolf named Guillo who had been spotted wearing sheep's wool. Naturally, their curiosity was piqued, and they embarked on a comical journey to uncover the truth.

The Confbiased gathered at the local park, where Mr. Johnson, the town's storyteller and resident jokester, shared his version of the peculiar tale. According to him, Guillo, the sneaky wolf, had been disguising himself as a fluffy sheep named Flora. He would roam around Meadowville, mingling with the unsuspecting residents and participating in their sheepish activities.

Unable to resist a chuckle, the Confbiased couldn't wait to expose Guillo's woolly deception. They brainstormed a plan, which involved enlisting the help of Miss Penelope, the town's renowned costume designer known for her wild imagination and quirky outfits. Together, they would organize a whimsical masquerade ball, where everyone would be encouraged to dress as their favorite animal.

As the day of the masquerade ball arrived, the townsfolk excitedly prepared their animal-themed costumes, from graceful gazelles to flamboyant flamingos. The Confbiased, however, had something special in store. They had secretly invited Guillo to the ball, unaware that his true identity was about to be revealed.

The evening of the masquerade ball was filled with laughter, music, and a sense of anticipation. The Confbiased, sporting their own animal disguises, mingled with the crowd, searching for Guillo among the revelers. Suddenly, Miss Penelope, disguised as a peacock, took center stage and announced a surprise contest for the "Most Convincing Animal Costume."

One by one, the contestants paraded across the dance floor, showcasing their remarkable disguises. The crowd applauded and gasped in awe at the creativity on display. Finally, it was Guillo's turn. He confidently strutted forward, disguised as Flora the sheep, his woolly coat impeccably fluffy.

But just as the crowd marveled at Guillo's costume, Miss Penelope, with a twinkle in her eye, revealed a hidden button on his woolly ensemble. With a flourish, she pressed it, and the costume magically transformed, shedding its sheepish facade. The crowd erupted into laughter and applause as Guillo stood before them in all his wolfish glory.

As the joyful chaos settled, the Confbiased stepped forward, welcoming Guillo with open arms. They realized that beneath his mischievous disguise, Guillo had a kind heart and a longing for friendship. From that day on, Guillo became an honorary member of the Confbiased, teaching them the importance of acceptance and the beauty of embracing one's true nature.

Word of their heartwarming adventure spread throughout Meadowville, reminding everyone that sometimes, the most unexpected friendships can bloom when we let go of our biases and embrace the spirit of laughter and acceptance. And as for the Confbiased, they continued their escapades, forever bringing smiles and cheer to the town they adored, with Guillo by their side, forever reminding them of the joy of being true to oneself.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

The Soccer Team of Meadowville

Inspired by the newfound friendship and the spirit of unity, Guillo, the honorary member of the Confbiased, hatched a brilliant idea. He decided to form a soccer team with his beloved Confbiased friends and other residents of Meadowville. The goal was not only to showcase their skills on the field but also to foster camaraderie and strengthen the bonds within the community.

Guillo wasted no time in sharing his plan with his trusted friends. Wilgy, the energetic rabbit, jumped up with excitement, while Michelle, the wise owl, provided her strategic insights. Cat, known for her agility and quick reflexes, purred in agreement, and Seanzie, the playful squirrel, eagerly joined in. Epignosis, Falcon, LinearPoint, SVS, MasterRadishes, JJJ, and Scotty, all beloved members of the Confbiased, were thrilled to be part of this thrilling venture.

The news of Guillo's soccer team spread like wildfire throughout Meadowville, and soon, more residents expressed their interest in joining. The team's reputation as a fun-loving, inclusive group attracted a diverse range of individuals, each bringing their unique skills and personalities to the mix.

The Confbiased, together with their new teammates, gathered on the Meadowville soccer field for their first practice session. Guillo, with his natural leadership abilities, took charge as the team captain. He encouraged everyone to let their true selves shine on the field, reminding them that their differences were their biggest strengths.

Under Guillo's guidance, the team trained tirelessly, honing their individual skills and developing a strong bond. Wilgy's lightning-fast speed helped him become an excellent forward, while Cat's nimble moves made her a formidable defender. Michelle used her strategic thinking to orchestrate plays, and Seanzie's acrobatic flair added an element of surprise to their game.

Epignosis, Falcon, LinearPoint, SVS, MasterRadishes, JJJ, and Scotty, along with other teammates, each found their positions and contributed their unique talents to the team. Epignosis proved to be an exceptional midfielder, Falcon's soaring jumps and aerial prowess made him an excellent goalkeeper, while LinearPoint's precision in passing and SVS's unwavering determination added depth to their midfield. MasterRadishes impressed everyone with his agility, JJJ with his resilience, and Scotty with his unwavering spirit.

The Meadowville soccer team, aptly named "The Confbiased Kickers," soon became the talk of the town. Their matches were not just about winning but also about celebrating the joy of playing together and showcasing the spirit of inclusivity.

As the team competed against other towns, they discovered that the true measure of their success lay in the smiles they brought to the faces of their fellow Meadowville residents. The Confbiased Kickers became a symbol of unity and friendship, inspiring other communities to embrace diversity and teamwork.

Their journey was not without challenges, as they encountered formidable opponents and faced setbacks along the way. But the Confbiased Kickers never lost sight of their true purpose: to bring people together through the love of the game.

In the end, the Confbiased Kickers emerged victorious, not only on the soccer field but also in the hearts of the Meadowville community. Guillo, the wolf with a heart of gold, had not only unmasked his own true identity but had also united a diverse group of individuals through their shared passion for soccer.

And so, the Confbiased Kickers continued to play, spreading laughter and joy, and reminding everyone that when we come together, embracing our differences and celebrating our strengths, we can achieve greatness both as a team and as a community. Meadowville would forever cherish the legacy of the Confbiased Kickers, a testament to the power of friendship, acceptance, and the beautiful game of soccer.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

A legacy of a macho sheep

Once upon a time in the enchanting land of Meadowville, there lived a remarkably macho sheep named Guillo. With his strong and muscular build, Guillo was not your average fluffy farm animal. He possessed an unwavering determination to protect his fellow sheep and the entire meadow from any harm that may befall them.

One moonlit night, as the meadow bathed in ethereal glow, news spread about the arrival of two wicked werewolves, Seanzie and Master Radishes. They had been causing havoc in nearby villages, spreading fear and darkness wherever they went. Guillo, fueled by his heroic spirit, knew it was his duty to put an end to their misdeeds and ensure the safety of Meadowville.

Equipped with his sharp instincts and a heart full of courage, Guillo embarked on his journey to track down the menacing werewolves. As he ventured through the deep forests, he encountered various challenges along the way. Cunning traps, thick underbrush, and treacherous terrain tested his resolve, but Guillo's determination remained unshaken.

Throughout his quest, Guillo made unlikely allies in the form of Meadowville's woodland creatures. The wise old owl, Hoots, guided him through the darkest nights, revealing hidden paths and secrets. Squeaky, a quick-witted squirrel, provided Guillo with valuable information about the werewolves' whereabouts, ensuring he stayed one step ahead.

With the help of his newfound friends, Guillo finally cornered Seanzie and Master Radishes in an ancient, forgotten cave deep within the meadow. The air crackled with tension as the three adversaries faced each other. Seanzie, with sharp fangs and piercing eyes, sneered at Guillo, underestimating his strength.

But Guillo, fueled by his determination and the collective hope of Meadowville's inhabitants, charged forward fearlessly. His powerful horns clashed with the werewolves' menacing claws, creating sparks that illuminated the cave. The battle raged on, the echoing roars and the clashing of forces reverberating through the meadow.

In a final, decisive moment, Guillo summoned all his strength and delivered a mighty blow, sending the werewolves flying. The battle was won, and Meadowville rejoiced as the light of victory shone brightly once more.

From that day forward, Guillo's tale became legend, spreading far and wide, inspiring others to stand up against evil. The macho sheep had not only saved Meadowville but had become a symbol of courage and unity.

And so, the meadow thrived under Guillo's watchful eye, and the memory of his valiant quest remained etched in the hearts of all who heard the tale. For in Meadowville, the hero sheep, Guillo, had taught everyone the power of bravery, friendship, and the triumph of good over evil.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:20 pm As things stand, I don't believe a word that comes from Guillotine.

A "parity cop" was something I'd never heard of. Fine.

JJJ has never said that phrase on this site. Fine.

It's been mentioned four times in over a decade. Four. Fine.

A "limited use parity cop" is hilarious though. A parity cop is ALREADY by it's nature limited.

I hesitated Day 1 on Guillotine because my own role was limited. To me that spoke of a level of honesty that gave me pause.

Instead, I think Guillotine or Guillotine's partner has a limited role that provided Guillotine with knowledge that limited roles were in play.

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
o you dont scum read me, you just think parity cop can't exist, not a real scum read, if we lose, we lose because you meta games the host not because you scum read me. Get wrecked.
If I lose, it's for far greater reasons than that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:49 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:39 pm It's also possible Epignosis is lying about not using their ability and is just a Roleblocker who hit a non-Power Role night 1.
Why would I lie about that? I could keep my mouth shut.
And that makes even less sense.

If I'm a mafia role blocker, and Guillotine over here is the parity cop, I'm targeting Guillotine with that.
Why didn't you jailkept me if you also thought i was scum with SvS then?
Booze.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Heists”