Vote here (host/mod/dead)
100%

Total votes: 5
Bird
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26

Re: So ye wants to be a Pirate?

Post by Bird »

Woe is me, I be hangin’ me head in shame. I finally got me lifelong dream of tying a poll in the last wee minutes, an it were disastrous. Shameful. I’ll not be pursuin’ me dreams, goin forth. Goodbye Doc, I sure have missed playing mafia with ye.
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Hawky »

Arrr, me peepers spied a curious sight from the crow's nest whilst I be not seekin' no land in sight. 'Twas that scurvy dog, First Mate [VOTE: Jet] aubergine, skulkin' about like a shadow. They be swift to jump aboard Iggy's inquiry 'bout Ronan and eager to gab 'bout tossin' poor Errol to Davy Jones' locker.

Aye, methinks they ain't seekin' for more scallywags; they be clearin' the deck for 'em!
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Ronan »

Arr, I've had me fair share of encounters with the sea's tricks, me matey. It can play some wild pranks on the mind! I be lookin’ through me spyglass last night at what appeared to be a flock o’ dolphins on the horizon. But when I peeled me one good eye back out of the spyglass, I saw it were just me ugly reflection starin’ back at me. It’s almost enough to make a man turn to the grog again!

But anyhoo, back to our predicament – that vote total from yesterday has me scratchin' me head like a monkey searchin' for fleas. I put me trust in me first mate, Jet, but now I'm wonderin' if I've been led astray. Say it ain't so! We be a loyal crew, but even pirates can be caught in the tangled web of suspicion and deceit. We'll need to keep a close watch on these waters, that be for sure!
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Bird wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:56 pm Woe is me, I be hangin’ me head in shame. I finally got me lifelong dream of tying a poll in the last wee minutes, an it were disastrous. Shameful. I’ll not be pursuin’ me dreams, goin forth. Goodbye Doc, I sure have missed playing mafia with ye.
Arr, hold fast there, me heartie. This here paragraph be raisin' me suspicions. Tying a poll in the last moments and claimin' it as a lifelong dream, only to bid farewell in such a dramatic fashion? It smells fishier than a week-old catch in the hold.

We've got a code on this ship, and honesty be a part of it. I'll be keepin' me eye on this one, for it might just be another twist in the tale of our ongoing saga.

I’ve got me one good eye trained on you, Dirty Bird
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Cap'n Ronan and Sixto be true hearties of the briny deep, they be!
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Hawky wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:24 pm Cap'n Ronan and Sixto be true hearties of the briny deep, they be!
Ahoy, Hawky, ye be too kind with yer words. But I be nothin' more than a humble pirate, armed with a thick cutlass and a penchant for chasin' naughty pirates on the high seas. We may be sailing through stormy waters, but with trust in me crew and a glimmer of hope on the horizon, I'll steer this ship as best I can, me hearties!

Now if ye excuse me, I feel ‘tis time for a rousing song and dance!
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Davos be spewin' naught but feeble excuses, just like a landlubber!

Onyx be makin' grand vows, but I thought I'd grant 'em a spell to find their sea legs.

Bartley be akin to Onyx, but sorely lackin' in the promise department, and it seems they've got a barnacle in the memory part of their noggin.
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Iggy be a fine matey, at least Iggy ain't swashbucklin' alongside Jet.

This here Bird be gettin' the nod for castin' a wary eye on Jet from the get-go. Wise it be for a bird to be mistrustin' a jet, for that jet might just put 'em out of business, savvy?
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Ronan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:30 pm
Did ye plunder that whistle from Errol's belongings, Captain? I be reckonin' it ain't proper to do so, be Errol breathin' or restin' in Davy Jones' locker?
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Hawky wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Ronan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:30 pm
Did ye plunder that whistle from Errol's belongings, Captain? I be reckonin' it ain't proper to do so, be Errol breathin' or restin' in Davy Jones' locker?
Aye, Hawky, ye've got a sharp eye. I did come across that whistle among Errol's belongings, but let's not forget, when have pirates ever been known for bein' proper? We be scavengers of the sea, takin' what we please when the opportunity arises.

However, I must clarify that I had naught to do with Errol's fate. We may sail on the same ship o’ life, but I be no reaper of souls. The sea be a cruel mistress, and it claims her own in ways we can't control.
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Hawky wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:45 pm Iggy be a fine matey, at least Iggy ain't swashbucklin' alongside Jet.

This here Bird be gettin' the nod for castin' a wary eye on Jet from the get-go. Wise it be for a bird to be mistrustin' a jet, for that jet might just put 'em out of business, savvy?
Arr, Bird be makin' a shrewd point about mistrustin' a Jet, for a jet might indeed put a bird out of business in the skies. But as it turned out, Bird's initial opinion on Jet didn't hold its weight in doubloons, as we can see.

As for that final tally, it be a bit of a mystery to me as well, but it seems Bird might have tied the poll by castin' a vote for Errol, not Jet. Aye, it's a curious turn of events, and it makes one wonder about the true motives of our crewmates on this ship of secrets.
Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:50 pm This days awastin’ sos im joining that thar pirate who uses them fancy words. [VOTE: Jet] aubergine
Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:37 pm
Iggy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:34 pm
Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:28 pm Well well well. From me perch, I have a birds-eye view of all the shenanigans goin’ on. I be thinking’ this crew is rotten to the core.
First we have Ronan and Jet pairin’ up ‘n zeroin’ in on Errol.
Then we have Iggy questionin’ why, ‘n Sixto bein suspicious of Iggy for not believing Ronan and Jet arr trustworthy.
That scoundrel Davos, with the double vision, calling me a slimy grit ruffled me feathers about. Even pirates like a bit o’ flattery every now n agin.
I may have to vote for that pirate who used the word “anathema”. No self-respectin pirate would use that kinda language. I be forgetting who spouted that bilge, but I’ll find ‘im.
I'm pretty sure that was me. I read alot between actual pillagin' and plunderin'. Theres only so much swabbing the deck to be done, eh?
I be forgiven ye for the fancy talk. I’ve half a mind to change me vote to Davos, he’s a slippery eel if I’ve ever seen one.
Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:42 pm [VOTE: Davos ] aubergine
Bird wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:56 pm Woe is me, I be hangin’ me head in shame. I finally got me lifelong dream of tying a poll in the last wee minutes, an it were disastrous. Shameful. I’ll not be pursuin’ me dreams, goin forth. Goodbye Doc, I sure have missed playing mafia with ye.
[VOTE: Bird] aubergine
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

This vote for Bird can indeed be seen as a vote for Jet, for they've been connected from the start. If Jet be castin' a shadow of doubt, it stands to reason that Bird might be their partner in any sinister deeds. Suspicion be a double-edged cutlass, and we'll be wieldin' it carefully as we navigate these treacherous waters.
Iggy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Iggy »

Ronan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:14 pm This vote for Bird can indeed be seen as a vote for Jet, for they've been connected from the start. If Jet be castin' a shadow of doubt, it stands to reason that Bird might be their partner in any sinister deeds. Suspicion be a double-edged cutlass, and we'll be wieldin' it carefully as we navigate these treacherous waters.
[VOTE: Jet] aubergine

I voted for Jet cause I see a vote for *Jet* as a vote for *Jet*. A vote for someone other than Jet is a vote for not-Jet. So, no, a vote for Bird is not a vote for Jet.

I have a show to go to, but should be back later this evening.
Iggy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Iggy »

Before I go,

Bird
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bird »

Ronan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:14 pm This vote for Bird can indeed be seen as a vote for Jet, for they've been connected from the start. If Jet be castin' a shadow of doubt, it stands to reason that Bird might be their partner in any sinister deeds. Suspicion be a double-edged cutlass, and we'll be wieldin' it carefully as we navigate these treacherous waters.
I’m thinkin’ ye might have me mixed up with some other shipmate when seein’ a connection wit’ Jet from the start, sech as yerself? Why you and Jet been like two birds of a feather, since settin’ sail.
What ye be meanin’ here, bucko?
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Bartley »

Hawky wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:44 pm Davos be spewin' naught but feeble excuses, just like a landlubber!

Onyx be makin' grand vows, but I thought I'd grant 'em a spell to find their sea legs.

Bartley be akin to Onyx, but sorely lackin' in the promise department, and it seems they've got a barnacle in the memory part of their noggin.
This be true.

I do intend to be involved from here on out. And remember that I’m playing.
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bartley »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Bird wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:05 pm
I’m thinkin’ ye might have me mixed up with some other shipmate when seein’ a connection wit’ Jet from the start, sech as yerself? Why you and Jet been like two birds of a feather, since settin’ sail.
What ye be meanin’ here, bucko?
:flamed:

Aye, I’ve explained my stance not roughly 5 scrolls ago. What be you confused about?
Iggy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Iggy »

Ronan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 pm
Arr, Bird be makin' a shrewd point about mistrustin' a Jet, for a jet might indeed put a bird out of business in the skies. But as it turned out, Bird's initial opinion on Jet didn't hold its weight in doubloons, as we can see.

As for that final tally, it be a bit of a mystery to me as well, but it seems Bird might have tied the poll by castin' a vote for Errol, not Jet. Aye, it's a curious turn of events, and it makes one wonder about the true motives of our crewmates on this ship of secrets.
I snipped yer post cause this is the point I want to address. Bird HAD voted for Jet, then moved to Davos in the last minutes. Then Sixto moved their vote to Jet, tying it again.

Had Bird not moved, Jet would have had three votes in the end. Errol always had 2, you and Jet. So it ended up tied and through whatever mechanism, Errol was made to walk the plank.

Since Sixto moved his vote after Bird moved theirs, not sure what Birds tie talk was about? The poll WAS tied and Bird untied it by moving their vote, since they did so afore Sixto moved theirs in the ver' last minutes o'the poll ending.

Hoping Bird clears this up.
Iggy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Iggy »

Also @Bird what was it you found so slippery about Davos? His posts have no content, but then, neither did half the players at the point when you voted for him.

What made you pull him out o'the low posting pool at the last second, rather than someone else?
Bird
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bird »

Aye mateys? I see I has some questions to tend to, but you’ll need to give me some time fer my morning coffee and other morning type things. I’ll get back to pirate business soon, I will!
Bird
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bird »

Ronan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 pm
Hawky wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:45 pm Iggy be a fine matey, at least Iggy ain't swashbucklin' alongside Jet.

Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:50 pm This days awastin’ sos im joining that thar pirate who uses them fancy words. [VOTE: Jet] aubergine
Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:37 pm
Iggy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:34 pm
Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:28 pm Well well well. From me perch, I have a birds-eye view of all the shenanigans goin’ on. I be thinking’ this crew is rotten to the core.
First we have Ronan and Jet pairin’ up ‘n zeroin’ in on Errol.
Then we have Iggy questionin’ why, ‘n Sixto bein suspicious of Iggy for not believing Ronan and Jet arr trustworthy.
That scoundrel Davos, with the double vision, calling me a slimy grit ruffled me feathers about. Even pirates like a bit o’ flattery every now n agin.
I may have to vote for that pirate who used the word “anathema”. No self-respectin pirate would use that kinda language. I be forgetting who spouted that bilge, but I’ll find ‘im.
I'm pretty sure that was me. I read alot between actual pillagin' and plunderin'. Theres only so much swabbing the deck to be done, eh?
I be forgiven ye for the fancy talk. I’ve half a mind to change me vote to Davos, he’s a slippery eel if I’ve ever seen one.
Bird wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:42 pm [VOTE: Davos ] aubergine
[VOTE: Bird] aubergine
I be thinkin’ I found the source of confusion here. Hawky stated “this here bird” been on Jet since the beginning. Then You False Capn Ronan thought Hawky were speaking’ of me, since my name is Bird. You were a mite quick on turning your mistaken assumption into an accusation there. Sayin’ I moved off someone I suspicioned to save ‘im. But you got the wrong bird.
@Hawky i rightly suspicioned many o’ these pirates on the first day of this journey. I been hearing around four of them might be lookin’ to mutiny. There seemed to be a bit o’ suspicion on Jet that seemed fair, so I voted there. But I also had me eyes on Davos for callin’ ‘imself “We” and being a bit scarce after that.
As fer movin off Jet and onto Davos, and me saying ‘a tie was my lifelong dream? Well, matey, fulfillin’ my lifelong dream were an accident. I didn’t study the poll unfortunately until after the fact. My intention to let Davos know I were watching’ him were the only thing I were studying’ at that moment.

I be thinkin’ Jet and the false Capn Ronan are up to no good. What ye pirates be thinkin’?
Sixto
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Sixto »

Arrrr, may Davy Jones settle yer soul, Gold! Do we not find Gold's true name 'pon death?

Bird was th'one what changed up ther vote at th'last minute, saving Jet from walkin' tha plank, so me good eye falls squarely 'pon Bird as a scallywag.

Is that valuable logic tho? Who's more seemingly guilty, the saver or th'one saved? A teammate might hold their vote t'get false esteem when their partner sinks below the waves, knowin' (as they do) that the last-second switch might well bring condemnation 'pon their soul.

Worth a thought. Still, this pirate shall [VOTE: bird] aubergine fer the sin of condemning an innocent man by their own intention.
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bartley »

For the moment, I am finding Ronan to be trustworthy. What they are saying makes sense to me. So following his vote. And bird seems flighty with that vote switch.

Vote: bird
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bartley »

I forgot the aubergine, dammit. And also the vote tags.

Also, I’m sick of talking like a pirate.
Bird
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bird »

Bartley wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:59 pm For the moment, I am finding Ronan to be trustworthy. What they are saying makes sense to me. So following his vote.
And bird seems flighty with that vote switch.

😆 a bird be flighty indeed
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Bartley wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:59 pm For the moment, I am finding Ronan to be trustworthy. What they are saying makes sense to me. So following his vote. And bird seems flighty with that vote switch.

Aye, this here missive be makin' me feel worse than a scurvy-ridden sea mutt! There be nary a thing, yet we be sendin' the Bird over the Jet, aye?
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Bartley wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:00 pm I forgot the aubergine, dammit. And also the vote tags.

Mayhaps a position as a carriage wrangler be more yer style, or takin' up the trade of a landlubber street swabber, arrr!
Onyx
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Onyx »

Arr, so I do be finding that tryin to follow this game with all of the crew speaking like... the crew... be difficult on me noggin. And for reasons none seem to understand, I do keep periodically gettin banned from the site and forced to wait to return.

I will be needin to take actual notes to keep track of this n that, so I do be shall return.
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Bird wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:16 pm Hawky stated “this here bird” been on Jet since the beginning. Then You False Capn Ronan thought Hawky were speaking’ of me, since my name is Bird. You were a mite quick on turning your mistaken assumption into an accusation there. Sayin’ I moved off someone I suspicioned to save ‘im. But you got the wrong bird.
@Hawky i rightly suspicioned many o’ these pirates on the first day of this journey. I been hearing around four of them might be lookin’ to mutiny. There seemed to be a bit o’ suspicion on Jet that seemed fair, so I voted there. But I also had me eyes on Davos for callin’ ‘imself “We” and being a bit scarce after that.
As fer movin off Jet and onto Davos, and me saying ‘a tie was my lifelong dream? Well, matey, fulfillin’ my lifelong dream were an accident. I didn’t study the poll unfortunately until after the fact. My intention to let Davos know I were watching’ him were the only thing I were studying’ at that moment.
Mayhaps ye ain't graspin' me words, but a tad more time on the salty brine might set ye straight with me rugged pirate tongue. In truth, I be likin' yer keen eye on the matter of Jet, and the shiftin' about be of no consequence. I reckon ye be a fine shipmate, and a touch o' conjecture from yer end be good for the soul, matey!
Hawky
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hawky »

Onyx wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:46 pm Arr, so I do be finding that tryin to follow this game with all of the crew speaking like... the crew... be difficult on me noggin. And for reasons none seem to understand, I do keep periodically gettin banned from the site and forced to wait to return.

I will be needin to take actual notes to keep track of this n that, so I do be shall return.
Arrr, Onyx, ye be makin' yer second pledge here now, and I be expectin' ye to carry yer load with that lofty assurance ye be tossin' about. At least Bartley and Davos be not raisin' me hopes in vain.
Sixto
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Sixto »

I been thinkin'. Gonna change me vote to [VOTE: jet] aubergine, as Bird is much more of a participatory nature, and if Jet be not bad, then there be no case on Bird.
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Sixto wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:55 pm I been thinkin'. Gonna change me vote to [VOTE: jet] aubergine, as Bird is much more of a participatory nature, and if Jet be not bad, then there be no case on Bird.
Arr, ye speak wisdom, me matey. Association to Jet be only pertinent if Jet be found guilty in the end. And if that be the case, then it's high time I implemented a better vetting system for me crew. Trust be as precious as pieces of eight, and it's clear we'll need to be more discernin' when choosin' who shares the deck with us in the future.

Vote Jet
Bird
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bird »

[VOTE: Jet] aubergine I’m throwin’ me vote on Jet now so I can get to me duties of which there are many.
Not sure how I feel about voting fer someone to see if they guilty or not, but there is a bit o’ reason thar to have suspicion of ‘im. And not hearing enough chatter amongst the crew, ye’d think they was hiding below deck. Onwards to me duties!
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Aye, me hearties, regardless of where Jet's compass be pointin', there be no denyin' that Bird has been actin' as shifty as a smuggler in a storm today. It shivers me timbers, it does! We'll be keepin' a watchful eye on them, for actions on these turbulent seas speak louder than words ever could.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 5

Post by fingersplints »

Kaia was a simple poppet.

She loved sunshine 'n fer scallywags t' jus' be happy which be why she took charge o' the rum.She wanted t' be sure that 'twas shared equally that way no one could complain or hog it.

Well 'twas the wrong strategy as some thought she was jus' plain greedy 'n planked her along wit' some shekels.

Big mistake.....

Kaia was:

You have the worst possible role:

Kaia - You are pure of heart if you are eliminated their will be two consecutive days. If you are night killed their will be two nights in a row.

You are Town.

Kaia was Jet who was Jenny aka FWvidchick from KSite

It is now D 3.

Bird has won the YouTube contest and will be safe from elim <3

Bartley gets an honorable mention bc it did make us dance while listening. No Prize.

Ronan gets an honorable mention for his flamboyant use of Errol's recorder. No Prize.

Iggy gets an honorable mention bc it did make my Judge have beautiful walk down memory lane. No Prize.

Find the baddies!
Gro-oo-ovy
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Arr, gather 'round, me hearties, for I've a tale *hic*.

So there I was, standin' in line at the DMV, a place even a pirate would dread. I'd been waitin' for what felt like an eternity, *hic* when this cheeky pigeon landed nearby, eyein' me like I owed it gold doubloons. I glared back, *burp*, ready for a showdown.

We exchanged words, and it turns out, that pigeon had a mouthful of insults to share. It mocked me peg legs, called me a landlubber, and accused me of stealin' its breadcrumbs *hic*. Well, me temper got the best of me, and we got into a squabble right there in the DMV, feathers flyin'.

The DMV workers, none too pleased with our antics, gave me a stern talkin'-to. I left that place feelin' defeated, *hic*, like a ship lost at sea. I wandered into a back alley, *hic*, and that's when the tears started flowin'. I bawled like a baby who'd lost his bottle o’ milk

But then, somethin' strange happened. I heard a faint whimper comin' from the shadows. I turned to see another pirate, sittin' there cryin' too. Turns out, we'd both had a rough day, and we shared our tales of woe and he passed me a long lost friend, *hic* and suddenly, the world didn't seem so cruel.

We laughed, *hic*, we cried, and we found solace in each other's misery. It was a moment of madness, to be sure, but sometimes, that's just what a pirate needs to keep sailin' through life's stormy seas *hic*
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Arr, it be a wild ride, this voyage of suspicion and uncertainty, me mateys. hic I've had this game all wrong, methinks. The most talkative among us - me included - have been leadin' the brigade, but we're obviously gettin' nowhere. We followed Hawky's lead on Jet, and that was indeed wrong. hic I have it in my right mind to look at the less-talkative among us.

I like Bartley's temper comin' out, hatin' talkin' like a pirate. Shows a bit o' honesty. hic But I don't like Onyx's words at all. Far be it from me to judge someone for drinkin' coffee and not havin' their head in the game, but they are just existin', and there's nothin' notable about their presence.

Vote Onyx

Watch out for the dragon, me hearties! AHHHH! The dragon with its mouth agape reminds me of an ex-lover, a fiery beast with a heart as cold as the sea. hic Madness be creepin' in like a ghost ship on a moonless night, hic.
Iggy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Iggy »

I have an interesting tale of woe, and a warning to watch yer footsteps!

I was walking down the gangplank ta go to my non piratical job early this morn. I misplaced me step, went flying off the gangplank, rolled down a sandy slope (much like a cartoon character me hearties) and bashed headfirst into a pointy rock.

Yarrrgh! It hurt 😢

So me doctor told me to avoid too much screen time for 24 hours. So I’ll be scarce till tomorrow and t’wont be saying much.
Sixto
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Sixto »

Yar. Be that a true tale? Me heart goes out t'ye, I shouldn'a voted fer Sand, ach, filthy stuff!

So Bird be safe from elimination, just when me suspicion level has gone below deck. Knowin' now that Jet was innocent, Bird's behaviour becomes somethin' I find more akin t'the townsfolk of this fair land. Why would a villain stick their neck out, takin' it upon themselves t'decide the vote, when their vote were already on an innocent?

I see Ronan has cast 'is vote fer Onyx. Could be a good choice, I'll need to read back n' get a fresh perspective.
Bird
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bird »

Arrgh. So sorry to hear yer sad tale Iggy. Ye be takin’ care o’ yerself now.
These silent pirates do be givin’ me the shivers, tis true. I’m not ready to be makin’ judgments on Onyx just yet, if it’s true he be havin’ mechanical difficulties. I’ll wait t’see how that goes, maybe our true Capns can keep us informed. The other skulkin’ mate, Davos, might be havin’ issues too. But if I don’t hear any news on that, I might be lookin’ his way.
But there’s 40 some hours o’ sailin’ ahead, lots o’pillaging to be done.
Ronan
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ronan »

Bird wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:20 pm Arrgh. So sorry to hear yer sad tale Iggy. Ye be takin’ care o’ yerself now.
These silent pirates do be givin’ me the shivers, tis true. I’m not ready to be makin’ judgments on Onyx just yet, if it’s true he be havin’ mechanical difficulties. I’ll wait t’see how that goes, maybe our true Capns can keep us informed. The other skulkin’ mate, Davos, might be havin’ issues too. But if I don’t hear any news on that, I might be lookin’ his way.
But there’s 40 some hours o’ sailin’ ahead, lots o’pillaging to be done.
Arrr, if I could cast me vote, I'd be plumpin' it right on Bird's feathered chest, I would! After witnessin' such an empty proclamation, it be clear as the starry night that Bird be a suspicious scallywag. They've been chirpin' more than a cage full of parrots, but the substance be as thin as a plank floatin' on the water! *hic*

Neither here nor there nor here. Where is me trust parrot?
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bartley »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:08 pm Kaia was a simple poppet.

She loved sunshine 'n fer scallywags t' jus' be happy which be why she took charge o' the rum.She wanted t' be sure that 'twas shared equally that way no one could complain or hog it.

Well 'twas the wrong strategy as some thought she was jus' plain greedy 'n planked her along wit' some shekels.

Big mistake.....

Kaia was:

Kaia - You are pure of heart if you are eliminated their will be two consecutive days. If you are night killed their will be two nights in a row.

You are Town.

It is now D 3.

Bartley gets an honorable mention bc it did make us dance while listening. No Prize.

Ronan gets an honorable mention for his flamboyant use of Errol's recorder. No Prize.

Iggy gets an honorable mention bc it did make my Judge have beautiful walk down memory lane. No Prize.

Find the baddies!
I will accept the honorable mention. Can I at least have a gold star sticker?

I’m confused. Do we not know the player that was lynched? Or am I missing something obvious (other than who had the most votes)?
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bartley »

Hawky wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:41 pm
Bartley wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:00 pm I forgot the aubergine, dammit. And also the vote tags.

Mayhaps a position as a carriage wrangler be more yer style, or takin' up the trade of a landlubber street swabber, arrr!
Nah

[ytubehd] [/ytubehd]
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Bartley wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:39 pm
Spoiler: show

Big mistake.....

Kaia was:

You are Town.

It is now D 3.

Find the baddies!

I’m confused. Do we not know the player that was lynched? Or am I missing something obvious (other than who had the most votes)?
Sorry you are ofc right

Kaia was Jenny aka FWvidchick

A friend of splints and I from the old days when we hunted players to bring here.
We met and played many a game on her homesite K-Site (KryptonSite)
;)
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bartley »

Roxy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:02 pm
Bartley wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:39 pm
Spoiler: show

Big mistake.....

Kaia was:

You are Town.

It is now D 3.

Find the baddies!

Sorry you are ofc right

Kaia was Jenny aka FWvidchick

A friend of splints and I from the old days when we hunted players to bring here.
We met and played many a game on her homesite K-Site (KryptonSite)
Thanks. Which listed player? I don’t want to assume what seems obvious.

And thanks to fwvidchick for the sacrifice!
Sixto
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Sixto »

Kala == Jet == Jenny == FWvidchick

Right?
Bartley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Bartley »

Sixto wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:53 pm Kala == Jet == Jenny == FWvidchick

Right?
I think yes, but where does it actually say jet? It’s probably obvious and I’m being dense. But does it say that or not?
Sixto
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Sixto »

Bartley wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:59 pm
Sixto wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:53 pm Kala == Jet == Jenny == FWvidchick

Right?
I think yes, but where does it actually say jet? It’s probably obvious and I’m being dense. But does it say that or not?
Well, er, Jet be no longer on the poll?

Return to “Previous Rackets”