73%

Total votes: 11
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Roxy »

Epi - are you partnered with LC? Idk. I don't think so I'm such a bad reader of you I feel like I can't even try.

But yeah I feel you as town. Right or wrong gg buddy.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:39 pm nook - gtfo here and help or don't if you are town right about now would be the time for you to shine otherwise yeah ----

I do NOT like you quietness as it *is* overly quiet.
fixed
EBWOP
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I see you @Jackofhearts2005 and I'm sorry.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:35 pm My thoughts INRE: PA/Dizzy

If I remember right - Dizzy *hates* being a baddie. Day 1 all she kept saying is - I need to live to D 2
Why - so she could get replaced.

PA joins and their first post says - Leetic is bad bc I got a red check. And completely wasted a huge part of an elim bc people were focused on a townie. She then takes complete credit for the LongCon elim like she alone is the reason it happened when that is *SO* far from the truth. Her red check was totes unhelpful to the town. It is a really unusual way to prove your townie-ness by faking a red check on a townie wasting the majority of an elim then taking credit for other people suspicions.

She then proceeds playing by saying I am not reading anything and then their game has proceeded as: These are my reads for NO apparent reason. I'll not respond in any sort of helpful manner instead I just say vibes and bc I don't want to/feel like it.

Exasperating for a town to act this way.

All the town has is thread talk and the elim yet they do nothing to help and only comes out of the woodwork when they get heat.

Bad behavior for a town but great if you are bad.

It is where I will be voting.
I don't understand why we need to wipe away my contributions when LC wasn'teven a fucking dot on the radar before my fake and the fake made them and pyxxy look hella wolfy... which reminds me I should probably still vote pyxxy but nobody wants to do that cause we are all too focused on

"Abigail faked a red so bad town can't do this" when in fact it was beneficial to town and in the end helped me find town.

And should have helped others to but I can't help if nobody analyzes the play or if I get paranoid and back off my thoughts such is how I play... as town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

*shrugs*

Pyxxy Delta...I don't think that works

Imma vote pyxxy and if that flips wolf assume Delta is just green and somehow day 1 wagon was just clean

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:37 pm I think it could be nook. Bus once, bus twice, what's the difference if you're already bussing. Roxy just reads town to me + idt she would play the game this way as wolf given *waves*. Epi entering strong onto Abigail made me pause but I want to talk more with him. Maybe I'm not explaining myself well enough but it's like the pattern appeared for me.

That leaves nook and Abigail. And I thought about this as I was processing EOD and coming to where I am now. I wanted to see how Abigail would enter too. Yeah I wrote my thoughts in that spoiler before her arrival today but I've figured out that people often skip spoilers.

But Abigail also saw what I was seeing with the VCA yesterday when I first posted it. I suppose maybe I could see you two being a difference check, if Dizzy was truly back to doing Dizzy things. But then my strength of belief in Abigail here just makes me feel more certain that you're a wolf.

With nook the issue is that if I think you're his partner, nothing in my analysis of the game changes from nook flipping wolf. It becomes nk WIFOM whether I live or die and nook truly adds nothing to the VCA or the solve. Obviously he was a better chop than Jack, because then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Although I guess SVS just tunnels Jack for another day at that point? Idk.
------------
Your lack of desire to push nook is giving me some pause here. I would expect you to just lay into him here and want to get him over. But I can't really see another solution to this puzzle, and the theory already backs up bussing once. Maybe Alison has just messed with my expectation of scum teams in that one game.

You said you can run threads as scum. Do you have any scum games (preference for this site or MU) that I could read? No promises.
I want to give things a good run over because while I think Nanook is most likely hit, there's still an issue of his partner & there's only so much that can be said about Nanook to begin with given his lack of thread presense.

I hate the bolded though, maybe a little more evident in the games I link but I'm not one to bus anyway ;_; though regardless that kinda worries me because if Nanook is mafia, I do worry you're setting up to just go 'lol Delta bussed again oops lets kill him :D' which is an uneasy feeling.

I can grab some links to games, I think my best example is Turtles Mafia where I was pushed every day but survived every day regardless because those pushing me just died every day :wowee: I was top poster by a good margin and generally just would not shut my mouth :D

As for MU, I'll link my first & most recent wolf rands since I think they're both pretty good examples of how I play:
viewtopic.php?t=2535
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... 6-D6-Mafia
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... rbo-Burial (was Gengar in this game)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Also not sure on the idea of me/Abi being a diff check?

I think Nanook/Abi is a diff check but that's mainly due to 1.) how Dizzy approached things and 2.) if Nanook is town here then lol rip & also I think the defense of him earlier reads like TMI that he's town because there's v little reason to have defended him when she did.

I dont fully see how we slot as a diff check in the same way? Especially since I lean Nanook being mafia over Abi quite heavily here
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:38 pm Delta - I really really dislike your voting and it's patterns. I could see you as bad bc I have had this gut feeling since D 1 about you.

If I cannot vote PA I will vote you.
:shrug: I get that a lot

I get jumpy at EOD because people seem to only wake up for EOD & I dislike how a lot of the game is played exclusively at that point. I also dont have much faith in my reads a lot of the time which is something I'm trying to work on x_x

I'm a chat player, I'm not used to anything feeling so permanent like forum EODs do because most games are over & wiped from memory within an hour.

Though excuses aside, yeah I. Get that a lot. But it's really not a wolfy thing for me. Reread how I approached LC all day and get back to me on that instead
Delta
Money Launderer

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.

Jack is really turning on the charm here and looking townier than he has all game. Nanook is laying very low and I'm fine with giving him the heave-ho if it comes down to it.

Could Abi be scum? Is that gambit too risky for scum? It might be... I think other players are more familiar with this risky maneuver, such a Abi themselves. What happens when scum try that move?

Not really close to calling leetic scum right now. Or Delta, I don't think Delta's red-check-reaction was all that comparable to pyxxy's, despite the two being regarded similarly.

I'll try to get a few minutes to quick catchup and post before the deadline.
Returning to this post because it's a pretty interesting one:
Looking at how LC handled town in this post, I would say Roxy is.. probably town? Because he approaches his read on her is kinda like 'I would but I think she's town' and maybe this was him trying to open up options for voting at EOD without it reflecting too bad on him? I also think his push on Abi is kinda awkward here & I don't think it's w/w? Kinda just trying to keep paths open really.

Also v curious about Nanook & Pyxxy for this reason, Nanook in particular, because while he's pretty awkward about how he talks about town like Jack & Myself, with Pyxxy/Nanook it feels pretty direct?

Also tries to push that me/Pyxxy reacted differently which could come from TMI? Since maybe struggling to come up with a reason to push his partner there? I dunno

Went back to this since Roxy was asking Epi ab being paired with LC and yeah I dont think he would be with how LC tries to put an awkward angle on how Epi played that day.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

He tries to push Jack as looking super townie & trying to pair himself to Jack, and his approach to Roxy is similar to a point where I might just go 'fuck it Roxy town' and hope for the best?

?_? think that works in my mind?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@pyxxy gonna swing your question back to you, do you have any wolf games here or on MU I can take a look at?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 am viewtopic.php?t=2545

Here

2 days of me screaming about how Rem was town and I solidified her death.
I looked that over.

Jesus, that feels like ages ago.

But you did there what you are doing here.

I hate it. I despise it. I don't like your play.

But I'll allow it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So I need to work out Delta / pyxxy /Nanook
☆Princess Abigail☆

*shrugs* self doubt sucks

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:41 pm Epi - are you partnered with LC? Idk. I don't think so I'm such a bad reader of you I feel like I can't even try.

But yeah I feel you as town. Right or wrong gg buddy.
Wish I was. Would be winning right now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:35 pm My thoughts INRE: PA/Dizzy

If I remember right - Dizzy *hates* being a baddie. Day 1 all she kept saying is - I need to live to D 2
Why - so she could get replaced.

PA joins and their first post says - Leetic is bad bc I got a red check. And completely wasted a huge part of an elim bc people were focused on a townie. She then takes complete credit for the LongCon elim like she alone is the reason it happened when that is *SO* far from the truth. Her red check was totes unhelpful to the town. It is a really unusual way to prove your townie-ness by faking a red check on a townie wasting the majority of an elim then taking credit for other people suspicions.

She then proceeds playing by saying I am not reading anything and then their game has proceeded as: These are my reads for NO apparent reason. I'll not respond in any sort of helpful manner instead I just say vibes and bc I don't want to/feel like it.

Exasperating for a town to act this way.

All the town has is thread talk and the elim yet they do nothing to help and only comes out of the woodwork when they get heat.

Bad behavior for a town but great if you are bad.

It is where I will be voting.
How I've felt.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Epignosis »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:13 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:37 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:00 pm
S~V~S
13%

Voters: Roxy, Long Con

DrWilgy
6%

Voters: Jackofhearts2005

Thunal33
No votes

Voters: None

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes

Delta
No votes

pyxxy
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Roxy
No votes

leetic
6%

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Long Con
25%

Voters: Epignosis, Thunal33, Delta, leetic

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail
6%

Voters: pyxxy

Jackofhearts2005
13%

Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, DrWilgy

Unvote
6%

Voters: S~V~S

Beans (mod, spec, dead etc)
25%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty, Seanzie, Justplayingitcool

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:29 pm Vote Wilgy

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:43 pm
It's probably not Jack though
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:57 pm Vote Jack

Vote [VOTE: PA] aubergine

Done with this foolishness.
Cry more rands are stupid and I won't let them happen they give us no info

Voting Delta
I don't understand what "cry more rands are stupid" means.

If, as I understand, you are opposed to random polls (due to ties), what information you have you gained so far?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:01 am
S~V~S
13%

DrWilgy
6%

Thunal33
No votes

No votes

Delta
No votes

pyxxy
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Roxy
No votes

leetic
6%

Long Con
25%

6%

Jackofhearts2005
13%

Unvote
6%

25%

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD

Voting Delta

If, as I understand, you are opposed to random polls (due to ties), what information you have you gained so far?
It means. Complain more.

Rands are dumb.

Well one thing I'm relatively certain of is that wolves were comfortable EoD

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

sorry day went sideways

I'll be on ~6 hours from EOD tomorrow and shouldn't have much else going on
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hi guys I am alive
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Is today Fx or do we have another?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: nook] aubergine

in my Epi phase, I cannot possibly lose to this

also good morning
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Delta wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:37 pm I think it could be nook. Bus once, bus twice, what's the difference if you're already bussing. Roxy just reads town to me + idt she would play the game this way as wolf given *waves*. Epi entering strong onto Abigail made me pause but I want to talk more with him. Maybe I'm not explaining myself well enough but it's like the pattern appeared for me.

That leaves nook and Abigail. And I thought about this as I was processing EOD and coming to where I am now. I wanted to see how Abigail would enter too. Yeah I wrote my thoughts in that spoiler before her arrival today but I've figured out that people often skip spoilers.

But Abigail also saw what I was seeing with the VCA yesterday when I first posted it. I suppose maybe I could see you two being a difference check, if Dizzy was truly back to doing Dizzy things. But then my strength of belief in Abigail here just makes me feel more certain that you're a wolf.

With nook the issue is that if I think you're his partner, nothing in my analysis of the game changes from nook flipping wolf. It becomes nk WIFOM whether I live or die and nook truly adds nothing to the VCA or the solve. Obviously he was a better chop than Jack, because then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Although I guess SVS just tunnels Jack for another day at that point? Idk.
------------
Your lack of desire to push nook is giving me some pause here. I would expect you to just lay into him here and want to get him over. But I can't really see another solution to this puzzle, and the theory already backs up bussing once. Maybe Alison has just messed with my expectation of scum teams in that one game.

You said you can run threads as scum. Do you have any scum games (preference for this site or MU) that I could read? No promises.
I want to give things a good run over because while I think Nanook is most likely hit, there's still an issue of his partner & there's only so much that can be said about Nanook to begin with given his lack of thread presense.

I hate the bolded though, maybe a little more evident in the games I link but I'm not one to bus anyway ;_; though regardless that kinda worries me because if Nanook is mafia, I do worry you're setting up to just go 'lol Delta bussed again oops lets kill him :D' which is an uneasy feeling.

I can grab some links to games, I think my best example is Turtles Mafia where I was pushed every day but survived every day regardless because those pushing me just died every day :wowee: I was top poster by a good margin and generally just would not shut my mouth :D

As for MU, I'll link my first & most recent wolf rands since I think they're both pretty good examples of how I play:
viewtopic.php?t=2535
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... rbo-Burial (was Gengar in this game)
I read your ISO in Turtles Again yesterday

you make shorter posts, are more to the point, clearer about who you're trying to push and why
all things that if you were partnered with a low activity wolf, I would expect you to do the inverse of over the course of this game, start low and then ramp once town voices are dead

do you think that this is a pretty big tell for you? or can I tinfoil that you've intentionally switched up your style in this game?

you also pushed falcon aka the slanker equivalent from that F5 lmao (for legal reasons this is a joke)

hm okay I'll go read your other games
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

D6 mafia game makes your scum game look classy but also that's scarier bud :|
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:32 pm D6 mafia game makes your scum game look classy but also that's scarier bud :|
that game was so funny
if it means anything the 12/12 is significantly less classy but my wolf bud was someone I know pretty well so we didn't really take it too seriously
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:51 pm *shrugs*

Pyxxy Delta...I don't think that works

Imma vote pyxxy and if that flips wolf assume Delta is just green and somehow day 1 wagon was just clean
why doesn't pyx,delta work?

Question: If I follow you today and you hit a wolf I will forever stfu about gambits - if you hit town - well Idk what I'd do lol
;)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:28 pm

------------

viewtopic.php?t=2535

you make shorter posts, are more to the point, clearer about who you're trying to push and why
all things that if you were partnered with a low activity wolf, I would expect you to do the inverse of over the course of this game, start low and then ramp once town voices are dead

do you think that this is a pretty big tell for you? or can I tinfoil that you've intentionally switched up your style in this game?

you also pushed falcon aka the slanker equivalent from that F5 lmao (for legal reasons this is a joke)

You can tinfoil if you like but also I wouldnt specifically switch things up for this game considering the fact that while I am kinda familiar with a few people here, I'm still new enough that I can get away with playing wolf comfortably?

On MU there's a game-to-game difference with my wolf rands because I had a period of just non stop wolfing with similar playerlists
I dont think it would really apply here?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Delta wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:23 pm @pyxxy gonna swing your question back to you, do you have any wolf games here or on MU I can take a look at?
yee

lolcat scum game - https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2508
me actually winning and wolfing with nook, lmao - viewtopic.php?p=1037046#p1037046

and then my MU profile only has 1 scum game where I got D1 for nonsense reasons and then Michelle carried my useless butt to victory
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39251
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Delta wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:07 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:28 pm

------------

viewtopic.php?t=2535

You can tinfoil if you like but also I wouldnt specifically switch things up for this game considering the fact that while I am kinda familiar with a few people here, I'm still new enough that I can get away with playing wolf comfortably?

On MU there's a game-to-game difference with my wolf rands because I had a period of just non stop wolfing with similar playerlists
I dont think it would really apply here?
these are solid points if they're not lies 🧙 (hehehehehe)

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:01 pm
LinearPoint
27%

Voters: Thunal33, Delta, leetic, Dyslexicon

Scotty
13%

Voters: S~V~S, Seanzie

S~V~S
No votes

DrWilgy
7%

Seanzie
No votes

Thunal33
7%

Voters: Roxy

No votes

Delta
7%

Voters: Scotty

pyxxy
13%

Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Epignosis
No votes

Roxy
No votes

leetic
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Dyslexicon
7%

Voters: Epignosis

Jackofhearts2005
No votes

Unvote
No votes

Beans (mod, spec)
20%

Voters: Justplayingitcool, iaafr, JaggedJimmyJay
Who subbed in for dizzy? Abby?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sleeping on things always does help me, I should do that more

so I'm at
nook - useless, maddening, want to kill out of spite
delta - VCA looks really bad, but now gameplay looks kinda alright
roxy - kinda same post she made, if she's wolfing then hats off because we've all accepted you and hopefully the concussion is getting better
epi - the LC bus would just have to be insane and playing that other game with Epi (hk was in it? idr exactly), town vibes are similar
Abigail - well......I do like me some tinfoil
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tbh I think I'll just wait for Delta to read my scum games and post thoughts and go from there
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:01 am
S~V~S
13%

DrWilgy
6%

Thunal33
No votes

No votes

Delta
No votes

pyxxy
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Roxy
No votes

leetic
6%

Long Con
25%

6%

Jackofhearts2005
13%

Unvote
6%

25%

Voting Delta

It means. Complain more.

Rands are dumb.

Well one thing I'm relatively certain of is that wolves were comfortable EoD
but like, is there a deeper philosophical or gameplay opinion that you hold for why rands are dumb?

or are they just dumb
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:11 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:01 pm
LinearPoint
27%

Voters: Thunal33, Delta, leetic, Dyslexicon

Scotty
13%

Voters: S~V~S, Seanzie

S~V~S
No votes

DrWilgy
7%

Seanzie
No votes

Thunal33
7%

Voters: Roxy

No votes

Delta
7%

Voters: Scotty

pyxxy
13%

Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Epignosis
No votes

Roxy
No votes

leetic
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Dyslexicon
7%

Voters: Epignosis

Jackofhearts2005
No votes

Unvote
No votes

Beans (mod, spec)
20%

Voters: Justplayingitcool, iaafr, JaggedJimmyJay
Who subbed in for dizzy? Abby?
................yes

Ok so I think we basically always need to kill in Abby or Delta today, seems incredibly unlikely that the d1 wagon was pure lol

Still tring Abby so....draw your own conclusions there ig

If there's a reason to clear Delta I'm not aware of please share it (this is an open question)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:07 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:23 pm @pyxxy gonna swing your question back to you, do you have any wolf games here or on MU I can take a look at?
yee

me actually winning and wolfing with nook, lmao - viewtopic.php?p=1037046#p1037046

and then my MU profile only has 1 scum game where I got D1 for nonsense reasons and then Michelle carried my useless butt to victory
Will read these in a bit \o/ thank you

How do you perceive Nanook's wolf game? Since you won together in the champs practice game
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Delta wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:28 pm
yee

How do you perceive Nanook's wolf game? Since you won together in the champs practice game
I mean like glancing at nook's iso in that game, this post says it all
(spoiler'd since it's a post from another game) - replied to someone (me, his scum partner)
- followed up by actually @ing me

compared to this game where he just has done.....nothing.....the entire time

so like, it's not the nook wolf that I wolfed with. that's why I was talking about EV and such, when I was deep into your VCA.

to be clear I had forgotten that I had wolfed with nook in that game although I did remember playing well in that game, so I'm just saying this ain't _that_ nook. he could have difference styles like how I've been questioning you :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

dang now I'm chewing on that game and it's just such a different nook

I'm going through our mafia discord chat and he was just.....a real player that knew what was going on
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

is it a faux pas to invite you to that server

it kinda feels wrong but idk it did get opened post-game

I mean only if you wanted to read it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tbh [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine for now I'm back to flipflopping after looking at past scum nook
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

vote Delta sorry it's just where I am but I love your game style
;)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:53 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:28 pm
yee

I mean like glancing at nook's iso in that game, this post says it all
(spoiler'd since it's a post from another game) - replied to someone (me, his scum partner)
- followed up by actually @ing me

compared to this game where he just has done.....nothing.....the entire time

so like, it's not the nook wolf that I wolfed with. that's why I was talking about EV and such, when I was deep into your VCA.

to be clear I had forgotten that I had wolfed with nook in that game although I did remember playing well in that game, so I'm just saying this ain't _that_ nook. he could have difference styles like how I've been questioning you :/
Regardless I'd say this is probably an out of the ordinary game for him?

But I think he's definitely been enabled to just laugh his way through the game in being saved a few times

Thank you for your response though \o/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:41 pm vote Delta sorry it's just where I am but I love your game style
;_; ouch

that's. awkward though because if you're town wolves essentially have 3 votes on me & i dont think abi would let it rand

May not be here for eod so I'm leaving my vote on Delta

Will try to check in again before deadline but might be driving
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

yeah this just

feels like loss?

given the numbers & roxy could just be town here

ouch
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

whatever

will crack down this final hour since i've negleted this game
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

neglected*

but :shrug:

nanook's vote comes across like he's always had this read when it's not really the case & it's only really today he's entertained a push on. anyone really? but in particular myself
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I dont know I'm really struggling with what to say here

Because I've scumread Nanook pretty much since D1, and since D1 he hasnt improved

But there's so little to his ISO that I dont know what I really can say to highlight why I'm reading him this way
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm here and will vote before the deadline (probably poorly).
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:22 pm I'm here and will vote before the deadline (probably poorly).
Who are you currently leaning towards voting?

Return to “Previous Heists”