73%

Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:01 pm Long Con, last to show! Hi all.
Hey :noble:
A spirited welcome to LC. Nothing wrong with that.
Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:21 pm I guess I should tell everyone I won't be voting Delta bc I have not played with them only hosted.

Or leetic tho they say we played I cba'ed to remember it.

Or linear point bc new to me aficr.
This post occurred Day 1 and Roxy doesn't vote new people (for her) Day 1. Even leetic gave her shit about it and I get it. But even I don't vote new people to The Syndicate Day 1. It's a tradition for us. Come play. Get your feet wet. Getting lynched Day 1 sucks.
Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:32 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:26 pm ?_? I'm a little spooked by the whole "I wont vote Delta because I've never played with him"

I'd much rather be voted if you think I'm mafia than get a D1 pass because you dont know me because I cant work with just being told 'you're new, you can live' & I dont really want to hear down the line 'I found Delta weird D1 but I gave him a pass :3' since I dont really want to have me being relatively new to the Syndicate being treated as a cop out for giving a read on me

Does that make sense? Idk I'm tired T_T
I'd much rather play my own way if that's OK.
Give me this interaction without the names and I could tell you this is Roxy.

++++

I am going to bypass certain interactions between Roxy and leetic. Moving on.

++++
Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:49 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:56 pm psypsypsypsypsythe
Can you, in very simple terms like speaking to my granddaughter simple, explain what this means or is?
This is grandma asking in the thread about bullshit that even I don't get.

Looking back, it appears the intent was comparing leetic to another player named psy (?) which would have been useful discussion in BTSC.

On its own, I view this a non-teammate interaction between Roxy and pyxxy.

Spoiler: show
Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am Thoughts on the thread and some people in it:

Delta sorry but not. I have zero feelings about your alignment you come across as neither town or mafia

leetic got nothing about your alignment even tho you post a lot. Your forcefulness makes me want to read you as bad but I stopped myself just bc your style clashes with mine does not make you bad now if only you could get your townieness to shine through all your posts telling others how to play or what thoughts they should be having or reads they are allowed to have. Maybe try playing *without* telling others how to not play and I may poss see you as town but rn I got nothing. Also if you were a different alignment how would you have opened the game?

SVS really? I do this in almost every game I have ever played way back to our first game on STV. I gave everyone of you from LP a free first day. If I have not played with someone then I free pass them d 1.

Why some may ask...well bc I do not know them nor their style so trying to find them as bad is near impossible for me especially on D 1. Not a good enough reason? Get over it.

Thunal I feel you hiding in plain sight. Too agreeable, too much fence sitting which is something I do not remember you doing before. You vibe and tone read no goodness for me to find.

Epi fourth highest poster at a time that you claim you are busy. I believe in the last game you played the total of posts was wwwaaayyy less than what you have done here. Then say you do not have any real reads. You posted about your Delta vote and not finding the reason for it to finding the reason then going in another direction. Does not scream "hey I am just town Epi". I am not yet sure what to make of your post count yet but I have noted it.

Scotty I actually agreed with your post about leetic's self awareness and really disliked the part about leetic saying that he would have came in with a different opener if he were a different alignment. So far I find you ok.

LP loved how your one post inspired so many others. Opened discussion in a non confrontational way thank you. Can you explain your Pyxxy town read?

Nothing else to say at this moment. I will be around.
Mixed bag here. Might revisit if time permits.

Notable absences include LC and Seanzie (who piped up directly after, and, whether true or not, I appreciate the direct response Roxy gave to Seazie for his absence).

Going to pause here. The most notable takeaway is that I don't see pyxxy and Roxy (too many Xs and Ys) to be teammates in this limited sample.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 6

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Yeah but in mafia years :p
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

There's also the fact that pyxxy held off on voting Nanook and pretended to have an alarm five minutes prior to voting. Delta's vote was on Nanook. Pyxxy never conversed with Delta about voting Nanook, and instead just voted Delta when it came down to it.
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:59 pm yeah but I mean, from what I'm seeing you just held until Epi voted, instead of voting nook and seeing if Epi would follow

you talked about this in not leading the thread when Epi asked
I've been on Nook all day???
Nanook is mafia. I am comfortable with that answer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:25 pm Yeah but in mafia years :p
:beer:

Good game dude.

Epignosis wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:25 pm Yeah but in mafia years :p
:beer:

Good game dude.
I don't think I've had a correct vote yet lol it definitely hasn't been a good game
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you're not conceding, is Roxy mafia or PA?

Epignosis wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:34 pm If you're not conceding, is Roxy mafia or PA?
I don't think town are allowed to concede lol

I don't know. I desperately need to read to make an informed decision but im so far behind
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I suppose I carry on.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:15 pm sleeping on things always does help me, I should do that more

so I'm at
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:15 pm nook - useless, maddening, want to kill out of spite
Yet does not even pick up a knife. Can't find a box cutter. Couldn't be assed to fill the bathtub with water and get the toaster ready.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:15 pm delta - VCA looks really bad, but now gameplay looks kinda alright
Look at that. Nanook is useless, maddening, and makes pyxxy want to kill him out of spite.

Delta's gameplay "looks kinda alright."

Guess who got pyxxy's vote yesterday?
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:15 pm roxy - kinda same post she made, if she's wolfing then hats off because we've all accepted you and hopefully the concussion is getting better
pyxxy knows Roxy isn't mafia.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:15 pm epi - the LC bus would just have to be insane and playing that other game with Epi (hk was in it? idr exactly), town vibes are similar
pyxxy knows I'm not mafia.

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:15 pm Abigail - well......I do like me some tinfoil
Mafia have to leave some room open for someone. Again, pyxxy made no effort to lynch here, but went to Delta.

Nanook is the final mafia member.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm If Nanook flips wolf I was probably wrong on Wilgy. If Nanook flips town I’d kill Wilgy unless there’s significant new evidence.
Thunal had this perspective.

Thunal also had this perspective. :meany:
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm Abi, SVS, pyxxy, and Delta are town. If you need to reconstruct the PoE tomorrow then do it, but don’t include those four. Unless there’s significant new evidence I wouldn’t seriously consider them until lylo.
Thunal is still a great player. My only care is what is relevant now. There was a conditional suspicion on Nanook. That still holds.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.

Jack is really turning on the charm here and looking townier than he has all game. Nanook is laying very low and I'm fine with giving him the heave-ho if it comes down to it.

Could Abi be scum? Is that gambit too risky for scum? It might be... I think other players are more familiar with this risky maneuver, such a Abi themselves. What happens when scum try that move?

Not really close to calling leetic scum right now. Or Delta, I don't think Delta's red-check-reaction was all that comparable to pyxxy's, despite the two being regarded similarly.

I'll try to get a few minutes to quick catchup and post before the deadline.
Yeah, it's Nanook.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you are a civilian, do not split the votes. Talk it out if you disagree, but decide firmly on one person. A split vote is a chance to fail.

Yes, Roxy, I am telling you how to play. Deal with it. :p :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The fact that Nanook was so certain about Delta Day 5 when a mafia victory was at hand but can't do anything now is saying something.

Yeah it says all my reads have been wrong and I'm limited on time to dig through the whole thread and start from scratch lol
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:51 pm Sleep is pointless at this stage.

Let's try this again:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:34 pm I don't understand Nook's reason for voting Delta.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:47 pm @Roxy Did you say why you were voting Delta? If so, I missed it.
@Roxy
Epi is wolf who killed Delta to push this agenda into a win pls kill him kthx
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also I want my apology from Roxy cause I was right on pyxxy

:p

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:45 am Also I want my apology from Roxy cause I was right on pyxxy

:p
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

UwU

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:47 pm And I'm sorry that I have not been very active here and that I understand that might negatively influence whether civilians win.

@Roxy Did you say why you were voting Delta? If so, I missed it.
yep
Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:49 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:32 pm And no I have no intention of playing antagonist at all, that's not how I play. I'm too squishy for anything like that ;_;

I will try to step up & be a little louder though because I definitely got complacent yesterday
thank you for not becoming leetic they are their own player and and deserve to have their own style even if it rubs me wrong. I just didn't like their use of adjectives and verbs to describe people as it was very very off putting to me.

Yes I mentioned some of your posts felt townie but then other times you get so flip floppy and able to just let your vote hop everywhere else until it becomes apparent where the actual vote is going if that makes sense. (it does in my head) I can try and reexplain it if needs be.
Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:19 am
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:36 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:37 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:03 pm If anyone's around actually just ping me because I wanna get some sort of back and forth going over just shouting to the void ;_; it's how I work best
am I too late
A little x_x though if you have any thoughts you want a second opinion on then post them & I'll get back to you tomorrow \o/
*gestures at my posts*

I'll just take (tomorrow) your digestion of what Jack just posted, I don't have anything more interesting
I'll get back to you on this in a bit \o/ I havent forgotten
you keep asking for people to engage and pyx has tried but you resisted thus far - is there a reason for it?
Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:38 pm Delta - I really really dislike your voting and it's patterns. I could see you as bad bc I have had this gut feeling since D 1 about you.

If I cannot vote PA I will vote you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thats my stopper on Epi.

Asking where I posted about delta and my vote and I did mention if I did not vote PA I *would* vote Delta.

He says he did not see it but honestly that was just the last day (24th) so I am wondering with all the work he did why he did not *see* my post.

Could be he is also on pain killers idk

I was left alive bc I am failtown this game. I will be flip flopping this day.

I hate it when it's like this and I have not really paid attention.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:47 pm UwU
<3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@☆Princess Abigail☆ your avi made me laugh my ass off
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME where are ya voting pal?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

as an aside why wouldn't a wEpi frame his vote around PA as they have been my tinfoil hat this game? It would have made me more likely to follow him ahhh I hate this game(just kidding jpic)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@☆Princess Abigail☆ why don't you think it is Nook?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

and don't say bc....I need some reasoning pretty, pretty please
;)

Roxy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:59 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME where are ya voting pal?
I honestly have no idea

I badly need to reread things or at least do a decent vca

I will do my best to do it today (rl roday), I am so tired
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:57 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ your avi made me laugh my ass off
Mission accomplished!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:02 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ why don't you think it is Nook?
I mean I can't say much cause it's mostly a vibe thing based on how nothing they've done since I've subbed into this game feels agendad or wolfy it all feels disinterested and lost in a towny way.

Nook feels exactly like Wilgy did to me

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:15 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:59 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME where are ya voting pal?
I honestly have no idea

kk thanks v much
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:02 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ why don't you think it is Nook?
I mean I can't say much cause it's mostly a vibe thing based on how nothing they've done since I've subbed into this game feels agendad or wolfy it all feels disinterested and lost in a towny way.

Nook feels exactly like Wilgy did to me
appreciate this thank you

I'm just gonna reread and chant mystically into the sun and see where I land tbh
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

The sun says Epi

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I were mafia this game would be over by now and I'd have one fewer thing on my plate. :meany:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:55 pm thats my stopper on Epi.

Asking where I posted about delta and my vote and I did mention if I did not vote PA I *would* vote Delta.

He says he did not see it but honestly that was just the last day (24th) so I am wondering with all the work he did why he did not *see* my post.
I asked that before I started reading your posts (which I did from the beginning but stopped about page two or so).

Roxy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:38 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:15 pm
I honestly have no idea

kk thanks v much
Sorry I know it's a shit answer

In my defense

I've played a shit game
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

But for my hand, there are no dead mafia. None.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Hmm......

No @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME response?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I followed PA right or wrong idk but it's just a gut call atp

vote epi
Gg
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

PA, you're good to take your vote off of me. Nobody is biting.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:26 pm I followed PA right or wrong idk but it's just a gut call atp

vote epi
Gg
Okay then, never mind.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

For those not paying attention (just in case it needs to be spelled out):

I voted out Long Con at the last minute.
I voted out pyxxy at the last minute.

Neither of those things would have happened if I were mafia. I would have sealed the deal and ended this so I could move on with my life. I do not drag out games as mafia and everybody here should know that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Pretty damn wild way to lose.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Day 6 is over. Please standby.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

No votes

Voters: None

Epignosis
18%

Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, Roxy

Roxy
9%

Voters: Epignosis

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail
No votes

Unvote
No votes

BEANS (dead, spec, mod etc)
73%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, fingersplints, Jackofhearts2005, Delta, S~V~S, Scotty, Justplayingitcool, leetic
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Epignosis has been eliminated. They were Mr. Bean: Vanilla Town

Princess Abigail has been endgamed and lost. They were Billy Beane: Vanilla Town
Roxy has been endgamed and lost. They were Cannellini beans: Vanilla Town

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME has been endgamed and won. They were Intestines: Mafia Goon 1-shot BP

@Long Con, @pyxxy and @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (mafia) have won the game!

Spec: https://discord.gg/wcbdbj28
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

:solitary:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Gg wolves. Did what you need to do!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Beans.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”