Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Landlord Legacy Listing

Flavour
In the sprawling metropolis of Greystone City, a shadowy underworld exists, concealed beneath the surface of everyday life. Here, power is traded in secrets, alliances are forged with whispered promises, and fortunes are built upon deception. Welcome to the dangerous world of Landlord Legacy Listing, where a clandestine battle for control unfolds among a diverse cast of characters.

Landlords, shrewd and ambitious, have set their sights on expanding their property empires. These entrepreneurs are masters of manipulation, bending and breaking the rules to skirt governmental regulations while avoiding their fair share of taxes. They're willing to do whatever it takes to secure their positions of influence, and they walk a fine line between respectability and criminality.

Yet, lurking amidst the landlords' grand plans are ordinary Renters, caught in the web of their ambitious schemes. These hardworking individuals struggle to make ends meet, determined to navigate life's challenges with integrity and honour. While the landlords play a high-stakes game, the renters find themselves teetering on the brink of survival, their futures hanging in the balance.

But it's not just the landlords and renters embroiled in this battle. tenacious government Agents are hot on the trail of the landlords, determined to expose their illicit activities and put an end to their schemes. Armed with their knowledge of the law, these agents will stop at nothing to bring the landlords to justice and ensure that they pay what they owe to society.

In this dangerous dance between landlords, renters, and government agents, who will emerge victorious? Whose legacy will be etched in the annals of Greystone City's history? The battle begins, and the fate of the Landlord Legacy Listing hangs in the balance.

Logistics

• By Request: Not Mountainous

Game Specifics

• Closed Setup / Slightly Bastard
  • Open Nights
  • Begins on Night 0
  • 24 Hour Day Cycle and 24 hour Night Cycle
  • Hammer Day 2 after first 1 hour on plurality +1
  • No Role or Alignment Claiming or Info Dumping - Flavour Claiming is fine but pointless
  • Lynch or Lose will not be announced - You may at any time vote that the game is over. If any Non-Landlords (Non-Town) are alive you lose the game
  • Roles and Alignments will not flip
  • No self voting.
  • Postcap of 70 per day with 30 stacking rollover. This is for a Day/Night cycle. Refreshing on the next day.
  • Post minimum of 10. This is for a Day/Night cycle. Refreshing on the next day.
  • Postcap does not lift at End Of Day/Night
  • One vote per day and must be in tags - You may also help us by sending us the post in discord
  • Angleshooting results in mod kills*
  • Submit actions by 1 hour before End of Night/Day. 6pm EAST
  • You will get a secret legacy that will be posted after your death, you may role claim, alignment claim and info dump in your legacy
  • Your legacy is limited to a single image or two thousand (2,000) characters

Regular Rules

• No Editing or Deleting your or other posts
  • No such thing as off topic green, everything is on topic even when you're off topic
  • If you are not part of the game please message me for dead chat so you can spectate properly
    • Host / Mod colour is #FFFF40
    • No excessive Appeals to Emotion
    • Remember this is a game and we are all here to have fun
    • Anyone perceived to be playing against the spirit of the game regardless of rules will be removed from the game
    • If there needs to be a mod kill, it may or may not replace the day lynch and night will begin immediately

Spoiler: show
    * Angle shooting includes only doing something as town and other such behaviour to clear ones self as much as trying to find a wolf from out of game behaviour
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
    RondoDimBuckle

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Welcome To The Game

As the night of Halloween approached, the group of homeowners, having successfully protected their investments, decided to come together for a celebratory party like no other. They knew that their long-cherished dream of becoming property developers was within reach, and they intended to revel in the moment.

The haunted mansion, where they had held their secret meeting, was transformed into a ghostly gala. Cobwebs adorned the grand staircase, and eerie, flickering candles cast an enchanting glow over the ornate rooms. The homeowners, dressed in their most elaborate Halloween costumes, took on the appearance of legendary apparitions, wraiths, and otherworldly beings.

The night was filled with spectral festivities. Ghoulish tunes drifted from a haunted grand piano, and the homeowners danced with ethereal grace, their ghostly masks and costumes adding to the enigmatic atmosphere. The menu featured a macabre feast, with dishes like "Witch's Brew" and "Spectral Eclairs," and the drinks flowed like otherworldly elixirs.

Amid the celebration, Space Daisy, dressed as a spectral enchantress, took the center stage, raising a toast to the group. "We've overcome our trials and secured our future as property developers," she declared. "Tonight, we not only celebrate Halloween but our victory over the spirits of adversity."

The partygoers raised their goblets, clinking them together in a toast. Laughter and revelry filled the air, as they shared stories of their ghostly adventures and hopes for the future. They knew that the path ahead would not be without its challenges, but with unity and determination, they were ready to face whatever spectral obstacles lay in their way.

As the midnight hour approached, the homeowners found themselves in high spirits, their bonds strengthened by their shared experiences. The haunted mansion echoed with their laughter and the promise of a brighter, richer future as property developers.
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Night Zero (0) Start

As we approach Halloween, we'd like to welcome you all to the Landlord Legacy Listing Halloween party. We kindly request your input and participation in a few pre-event activities. Please take a moment to read through the following announcements:

Halloween Outfit Suggestions:

We would appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on what Halloween costumes you can each use for your profile pictures. Your costume ideas are welcome and participation encouraged. Please reply to this message with your suggestions.

Landlord Experiences:

We invite you to share your experiences with landlords, both positive and negative. Feel free to share any anecdotes or stories you might have. Please respond with your thoughts.

Landlord-Themed Music:

In an effort to set the atmosphere for our Halloween event, we'd like to gather song recommendations related to Halloween or landlords or both! Any connection to the theme, however vague, is welcome. Please reply with your song suggestions. Subscribe to my walrus.

Night 0 Gathering:

We encourage you to join us for a casual virtual gathering for night 0. It's an opportunity to interact and get to know each other before Landlord Legacy Listing officially commences tomorrow on Day 1.

I would like to encourage everyone to take the day off and win or lose take this moment to enjoy each others company.

Thank you for your anticipated participation and engagement. We look forward to your responses and hope to see you tonight for our Night 0 event.

A final aside, You have 70 posts for Night 0 and if you save some up to 30 will roll over for Day and Night 1
    I would also like to remind everyone not to edit their legacies as that will invalidate them. Please post a new one and delete the old one if necessary.

Finally I know it is tempting but if you are dead or spectator please refrain from posting

@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    JaggedJimmyJay
    The Brassiere of The Syndicate
    Posts in topic: 5
    Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
    Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey folks,

I’m Jay, your Moderator on Duty. I’m looking forward to getting this show on the road. Let’s do our utmost to keep this game a respectful experience for everyone. If you ever have concerns about that, are feeling frustrated and need a space to discuss it, or otherwise just want to blow off steam, don’t hesitate to contact me. You can PM me directly on-site if you like, or you can get me on Discord. Have fun, everyone!

Discord ID: jaggedjimmyjay
    Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
    Best Scum, Maffies 3
    Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
    Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
    Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
    Spirit Award, Maffies 9
    Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
    Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
    Spacedaisy
    Spectral Enchantress
    Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hi folks! I'm Rondo's cohost. I'm mostly along for the ride and helping where I can. You can reach me in the discord hub if you need me. Otherwise, just have fun!
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

It seems the thread was unlocked a bit early due to some host confusion. I am going to just let it ride. Good luck and may Mr Bones Wild Ride have mercy on your souls.
    @Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    Jackofhearts2005
    something funny
    Posts in topic: 20
    Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Class traitor here and unhappy about it
    Long Con
    So Divine
    Posts in topic: 229
    Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Landlords on Hallowe'en
    Echo of a scream, like a spooky dream
    Keep your senses keen, wipe your blade clean,
    Cause the word I heard is murder abd it's gettin' obscene
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Aw, abd
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer
    Posts in topic: 61
    Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

huh
    robyn
    screaming
    Posts in topic: 270
    Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

"Every morning, I wake up to the drudgery of a life burdened by a monstrous parasite: the landlord. Do you know the feeling of handing over half your salary just to have a roof over your head? Of counting every penny, just to have a place to sleep at night?"

"Half?" Sasha scoffed, her face drawn and tired. "I wish. Every month, fifty percent of my paycheck disappears into the black hole of rent. And what do I get? A cramped apartment with peeling wallpaper and creaky floorboards."

Rob chimed in, bitterness dripping from his words. "Same. Half my salary, gone. And for what? A landlord who doesn't care when the heater's broken in the middle of winter, but is quick to evict if I'm a day late with rent. It's as if they think we're made of money!"

Kai added, "I can't even afford basic healthcare. Every month, I have to choose between paying rent and buying medicine."

"Or owning a car," said Priya. "Or taking a vacation, or hell, even just eating out once in a while. Every single joy in life is overshadowed by the looming specter of rent."

I felt a surge of anger. "It's as if we're bound in chains, with landlords acting as the cruel jailers. Owning property? It's a vicious cycle. Those with property get richer, while those without get poorer. The gap between the 'haves' and 'have-nots' is widening, and landlords are the driving force behind this inequality."

"Why should someone profit off a basic human necessity?" Sasha exclaimed, her voice trembling with anger. "We all need a place to live. But instead of supporting each other, we have a system where the rich get richer by literally stepping on the poor. It's grotesque."

Rob nodded. "And the worst part? The system is rigged. Property prices keep skyrocketing, ensuring that only the privileged few can ever hope to own property. Meanwhile, the rest of us are stuck in this never-ending loop of exploitation."

Kai sighed, "I had dreams, you know. But every month, as I hand over that rent check, I feel them slipping away."

Priya's eyes welled up with tears. "I lost my apartment last month. The landlord raised the rent, and I couldn’t keep up. Now, I'm one of the countless people pushed into homelessness. How is this fair?"

There was a moment of silence, each of us lost in our thoughts, grappling with the weight of our shared reality.

"We're not asking for handouts," I began, trying to keep the tremor out of my voice. "All we want is a fair shot at life. A life where we aren't crushed under the weight of someone else's greed."

Sasha's voice was resolute. "We need change. We need a system that doesn't prioritize profit over people. Housing should be a right, not a privilege."

Rob nodded in agreement. "Enough is enough. It's time to rise up and challenge the status quo. To dismantle the structures that perpetuate this cycle of greed and exploitation."

Kai looked up, determination shining in his eyes. "We must advocate for policies that make housing affordable and accessible to everyone, irrespective of their income."

Priya added, "And challenge the age-old belief that owning property is a mark of success. We need a paradigm shift."

I felt a fire ignite within me. "Together, we can rewrite the narrative. We can create a world where housing is a right, not a commodity. A world where landlords don't hold power over our lives. A world where each of us has the freedom to live, dream, and thrive."

"Because if we don't," Sasha said, her voice heavy with emotion, "who will?"

The room was filled with a palpable energy. We were united, bound by our shared struggles and a common goal. It was the start of a revolution, and there was no turning back.
    Porscha
    Made Man
    Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

i'm not fancy. hi
    You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
    Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I believe a ChatGPT story is in bad taste.

You could choose to make an opening that reveals something, no matter how ephemeral, and yet you just chose not to.
    robyn
    screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:19 pm I believe a ChatGPT story is in bad taste.

You could choose to make an opening that reveals something, no matter how ephemeral, and yet you just chose not to.
    i was told that i couldn’t be sexual, on the syndicate (and other places), by mods, and by other players in this game, and by friends, and by you. and you know all this (pre rand ofc (this is for everyone else)). immediately contradicting yourself to look towny, how do you plead?
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I understand none of your previous post.
    Porscha
    Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ex dee
    You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I don't see a voting poll?
    Marmot
    Marmot
    Posts in topic: 13
    Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry, will have spotty activity over the next few days, my landlord didn't pay the wifi bill.

Banners and Stuff
    My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
    Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
    Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
    Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
    Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
    Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
    2015 Sockys Image Image Image
    Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:19 pm I believe a ChatGPT story is in bad taste.

AI-generated post? I... had no idea. I feel so violated. :hed:
    Scotty
    Jeff
    Posts in topic: 76
    Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I have a complaint I’d like to take up with the city planning committee and council.

Why the hell is Riverside Drive not along the river?
    When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
    not screaming like the people in his car
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    robyn
    screaming

Post by robyn »

okay i guess i should explain this because it's part of the reason i self banned on MU, among other reasons, and it's relevant to how i'm going to play this game. i've become too sexual in games (no surprises there) and i really don't know how to communicate in groups otherwise. it's not even that my thoughts themselves are overly sexual or anything, i'm not a fiend. it's primarily habitual, and a habit that i have been unable to break for one reason or another

and well, i plan to break it now, it's about time. the issue becomes "how do i communicate in groups?" and this question is not easily answered. i will always have filler in my speech. but i don't exactly know how to speak otherwise. my first assumption is that i would become quiet, which is probably correct. but again there will be a transition between overly and intensely sexual robyn to more normal robyn (whatever that means for me)

i tried to make this relevant into my response to schweppes, but i didn't explain myself well at all. partly because he already knows everything i'm saying here, partly because it needs to get explained somehow
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:09 pm Sorry, will have spotty activity over the next few days, my landlord didn't pay the wifi bill.
    :hugs:
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:19 pm okay i guess i should explain this because it's part of the reason i self banned on MU, among other reasons, and it's relevant to how i'm going to play this game. i've become too sexual in games (no surprises there) and i really don't know how to communicate in groups otherwise. it's not even that my thoughts themselves are overly sexual or anything, i'm not a fiend. it's primarily habitual, and a habit that i have been unable to break for one reason or another

and well, i plan to break it now, it's about time. the issue becomes "how do i communicate in groups?" and this question is not easily answered. i will always have filler in my speech. but i don't exactly know how to speak otherwise. my first assumption is that i would become quiet, which is probably correct. but again there will be a transition between overly and intensely sexual robyn to more normal robyn (whatever that means for me)

i tried to make this relevant into my response to schweppes, but i didn't explain myself well at all. partly because he already knows everything i'm saying here, partly because it needs to get explained somehow
    I accept you and your sexological ways.
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

In fact, I'm looking forward to see what the hell you mean. "Hey there, Marmot, I noticed that tight ass of yours has been wolfin', like in post #101 when you gave me a chub with how revealing it was!" Like that??
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:13 pm Hi folks! I'm Rondo's cohost. I'm mostly along for the ride and helping where I can. You can reach me in the discord hub if you need me. Otherwise, just have fun!
    Also this is a wonderful surprise! I didn't realize when I signed up that the legendary Spacedaisy was involved! :noble: :noble: :noble:
    robyn
    screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:31 pm In fact, I'm looking forward to see what the hell you mean. "Hey there, Marmot, I noticed that tight ass of yours has been wolfin', like in post #101 when you gave me a chub with how revealing it was!" Like that??
    iso a past game of mine, glad you're curious but unfortunately (or fortunately) i'm changed

anyway, what are your strengths as town and weaknesses as wolf?
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

P#22 is arguably the best post Robyn could've made in their position, but P#15 has torched any real chance I will townread them ever subject to hard evidence to the contrary.
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:34 pm
    Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:31 pm In fact, I'm looking forward to see what the hell you mean. "Hey there, Marmot, I noticed that tight ass of yours has been wolfin', like in post #101 when you gave me a chub with how revealing it was!" Like that??
    iso a past game of mine, glad you're curious but unfortunately (or fortunately) i'm changed

anyway, what are your strengths as town and weaknesses as wolf?
    I'm not sure I have any town strengths. I mostly end up floating outside of the towncore, and my solving is haphazard, strewn with jumped-to conclusions of utmost , yet dubious, certainty.

Wolf weaknesses? I may be the record holder on this site for cataclysmic scumslips, and I certainly think I have some of the best and most bodacious ones.
    Scotty
    Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:48 pm
    Night Zero (0) Start

As we approach Halloween, we'd like to welcome you all to the Landlord Legacy Listing Halloween party. We kindly request your input and participation in a few pre-event activities. Please take a moment to read through the following announcements:

Halloween Outfit Suggestions:

We would appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on what Halloween costumes you can each use for your profile pictures. Your costume ideas are welcome and participation encouraged. Please reply to this message with your suggestions.

-Anthropomorphic office supplies in suits
    -dogs with personality
    -dogs in suits

Landlord Experiences:

We invite you to share your experiences with landlords, both positive and negative. Feel free to share any anecdotes or stories you might have. Please respond with your thoughts.

At my last place, the landlord lived in the basement of my apartment building in NYC. The man was hardly a wordsmith, but I’m not kidding when I tell you he only had a vocabulary of 4 words.

So whenever we needed something from him (ladder, light bulbs, door hinges, etc) we just texted him and he responded with ‘ok’. Then before I had a chance to sneeze, he outside. Response time of a damned fire engine. At the door, he’d just say ‘hi’. Any effort to start a conversation fell to silence. The man was there to do a job, and not chit chat. When done with whatever task, he’d just nod at us and say ‘bye’. Gone like a passing fart.

The cherry on the cake is when my wife and I would compose a well-written text of appreciation and his response- always- was ‘welcome’. My wife and I still joke with each other when one of us makes a long winded talk to the other, we’ll respond with ‘welcome’.

Anyway, knew that dude for 3 years and never heard anything but those 4 words. Nice as hell though.

Landlord-Themed Music:

In an effort to set the atmosphere for our Halloween event, we'd like to gather song recommendations related to Halloween or landlords or both! Any connection to the theme, however vague, is welcome. Please reply with your song suggestions. Subscribe to my walrus.

Night 0 Gathering:

We encourage you to join us for a casual virtual gathering for night 0. It's an opportunity to interact and get to know each other before Landlord Legacy Listing officially commences tomorrow on Day 1.

I would like to encourage everyone to take the day off and win or lose take this moment to enjoy each others company.

Thanks. I’m here to win and show off my deeds.

robyn
    screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:39 pm P#22 is arguably the best post Robyn could've made in their position, but P#15 has torched any real chance I will townread them ever subject to hard evidence to the contrary.
    you'll townread me regardless of my alignment, it's your job to read me off things that are actually alignment indicative and not me being grumpy like last game, balls in your court

pro tip: keep on reevaluating me
    Scotty
    Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:19 pm okay i guess i should explain this because it's part of the reason i self banned on MU, among other reasons, and it's relevant to how i'm going to play this game. i've become too sexual in games (no surprises there) and i really don't know how to communicate in groups otherwise. it's not even that my thoughts themselves are overly sexual or anything, i'm not a fiend. it's primarily habitual, and a habit that i have been unable to break for one reason or another

:beer:

hi Robyn! I appreciate the self awareness!

In any case, I don’t think it looks fishy to post in ChatGPT, unless you choose to hide behind it.

I can also say it’s real annoying having to post in ChatGPT for the whole game from doing it in my second to last game 🤡

Scotty
    Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:39 pm P#22 is arguably the best post Robyn could've made in their position, but P#15 has torched any real chance I will townread them ever subject to hard evidence to the contrary.
    So you obviously have experience with Robyn

I guess I’ll use you as a bastion of reliability.

How often are you wrong about Robyn’s alignment?

Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:43 pm
    you'll townread me regardless of my alignment, it's your job to read me off things that are actually alignment indicative and not me being grumpy like last game, balls in your court

I already did (read you rationally). Just leave me alone. I'm tired robyn, really tired, that's honestly how I feel. I want none of feeling like my emotions are being taken hostage.

I wanted to see how you'd respond if I made my current stance clear, and its just more junk.

You know I'm town, you know it clear as day with this post, either work with me or keep us here in this rancor.
    Scotty
    Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Side note: these rules are above my pay grade, and while I will continue to review and reread it, I’m probably gonna miss something important. So, sorry ahead of time if I turn into a peepee poopoo

Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:48 pm

Ive incorrectly read them as town when they've wolfed.
    Ive also done the opposite.

You should probably evaluate anything I have to say about Robyn independently, the good thing is that I generally have better arguments for Robyn's alignment when I'm right.
    Scotty
    Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:50 pm
    robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:43 pm

I already did (read you rationally). Just leave me alone. I'm tired robyn, really tired, that's honestly how I feel. I want none of feeling like my emotions are being taken hostage.

I wanted to see how you'd respond if I made my current stance clear, and its just more junk.

You know I'm town, you know it clear as day with this post, either work with me or keep us here in this rancor.
    Would you say you’re..

Bereft?

:slick:

yeaaaahhhhhhhh

robyn
    screaming

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:48 pm

he knows me very well, but he's never read my alignment correctly before though, in all the games we've played together. this isn't to knock his credibility because i imagine out of everyone he can read me the best, besides like lily. it just so happens that his reasons for reading me have been bad, or we've been opposite alignments, or i've been confirmed town, and i'm just a crazy good wolf. i'd take what he says about my alignment as well as what lily says to be the most relevant

post #34
    reading me rationally means trying to see how i think, instead of other nonsense? and what do you mean by junk?

also it's true, i suspect that you're town already. it seems you know i'm town too, correct? (affirm or deny this question)
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

No.

You're acting like a wolf right now.

I don't see sufficient reason to decide that in actuality, you're town. So you're a wolf for me.

What did you think, i'd be more friendly to faux pas from you after last game?

Again, stop responding to me and just go do something better.
    I hate all of your posts towards me so far, and its been the majority of your posts (and of mine).
    Porscha
    Made Man

Post by Porscha »

alright cool i'm feeling on track
    Long Con
    So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:52 pm Side note: these rules are above my pay grade, and while I will continue to review and reread it, I’m probably gonna miss something important. So, sorry ahead of time if I turn into a peepee poopoo
    Scotty
    Jeff

Post by Scotty »

New listing!
    -Large dog house-
    -SPACIOUS! Fully furnished
    -two stories, plus attic and sex dungeon
    -in great condition. Previous owner had to be put down for destroying 3 city blocks and killing 14 civilians
    -New septic tank and plumbing after previous plumbing blocked by 8-foot-long red animal hair.
    -NEW ROOF
    -Starting at $30,000, plus maintenance fee
    -Financing available
    -Permanent faint scent of strawberries and shit, (you get used to the shit smell)
    -In the backyard of previous human owners
    -they will legally own you
    -ONLY $60 DOWN PAYMENT
    -MUST SELL NOW

hit me up at scottyrealtor@geocities.com if interested!

Porscha
    Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:19 am Image

New listing!
    -Large dog house-
    -SPACIOUS! Fully furnished
    -two stories, plus attic and sex dungeon
    -in great condition. Previous owner had to be put down for destroying 3 city blocks and killing 14 civilians
    -New septic tank and plumbing after previous plumbing blocked by 8-foot-long red animal hair.
    -NEW ROOF
    -Starting at $30,000, plus maintenance fee
    -Financing available
    -Permanent faint scent of strawberries and shit, (you get used to the shit smell)
    -In the backyard of previous human owners
    -they will legally own you
    -ONLY $60 DOWN PAYMENT
    -MUST SELL NOW

hit me up at scottyrealtor@geocities.com if interested!
    as a pet, I am interested!! woof!!
    robyn
    screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:02 am No.

You're acting like a wolf right now.

I don't see sufficient reason to decide that in actuality, you're town. So you're a wolf for me.

What did you think, i'd be more friendly to faux pas from you after last game?

Again, stop responding to me and just go do something better.
    I hate all of your posts towards me so far, and its been the majority of your posts (and of mine).
    if you don't townread me then "You know I'm town, you know it clear as day with this post, either work with me or keep us here in this rancor." is awfully awfully manipulative, like it's so manipulative that it's town!schweppes not wolf!schweppes

and yes i thought that you'd be more or equally as friendly towards my faux pas as last game. your offer to work together seemed to indicate that. the reason why i expect there to be no change is because of a certain post you made last game actually that applies here "I mean like, Im really not a difficult read if you know what youre looking from, and robyn certainly knows what type of things to look for."
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost7290890

i will stop responding but there are two clarifying things that are important

1) you're obv town
    2) i expected you to find me as town very quickly, regardless of your read on me last game
    Scotty
    Jeff

Post by Scotty »

!!Pre-listing for potential buyers!! 👀

-built in 1966 (classic)
    -sunny and inviting 3 bedroom/78 bathroom arena
    -5 levels (HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE)
    -GREAT for picnics and a pickup game of pickleball
    -in the heart of Oakland, just a gunshot away from the California Historical Radio Society, the Oakland Zoo and Hopewell Baptist Church (preach!)
    -permanent fixtures made of human saliva and tar built into dugouts from years of productive dip spitting
    -comes with big screen tv (paneling broken as of listing, tbd)
    -OPEN FLOOR PLAN
    -Many convertible kitchens on all levels
    -PLENTY of parking all around building (parking pass not included- $17 during weekdays)
    -As per EPA regulations we must acknowledge 3 separate instances of sewage leakage onto the main lawn, kitchen, bathrooms and showers, though that was years ago now (2+ years)
    -Highlighted in the NEW YORK TIMES 👀 as “a….concrete…building that is... perhaps America's…stadium". WOW!

Submit potential interest and bids to scottyrealtor@geocities.com

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
    i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
    Posts in topic: 106
    Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh robyn's fine.
    Cape90
    Money Launderer
    Posts in topic: 73
    Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

I said I am a home owner in sign ups when i dont own my own house at all

I am a true rebel

Didn't know Bereft was Schweppes but it makes a lot of sense when I read his posts so far. Thinking he's just town for trying to put sus on robyn this whole time for NAI seeming things like robyn basically being off topic the whole time when he made #28 and his post about the chat GPT story being in bad faith.

Joke or not, I just think Schweppes is town off the way their current posts come across alone :nicenod:

I recall catching Schweppes off of a similar post in nature https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5793730
    Yes, Schweppes was actually mafia here :haha:

I think #32 is generally agreeable when it comes to that topic, but it was also robyn's 1st post so...

The only thing I really gathered from robyn was #31 and #38 are actually kind of wolfy and not the type of defense that I have seen robyn do. The combination of being both confident and dismissive is giving me the heeby jeebies.

I did kinda like #44 though for
    1. read on bereft
    2. bringing up a seemingly nonchalant post from Schweppes
    NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
    i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
    Posts in topic: 106
    Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Schweppes will self resolve lol
    ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Bereft
    Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Who's Schweppes and how will they self-resolve?

Return to “Previous Rackets”