Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:25 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:09 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:07 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:04 pm

@Porscha

why is v!robyn so terrified to wolfread me xd
i don't have reason to, and i pulled up a meta example of us suspecting one another incorrectly the entire game, your posts continue to not make any sense. i don't think i've ever been described as terrified to do anything as any alignment? like you know me very well and continue to play in bad faith and weirdly not understand me
don't care

your posts towards me are weird and not in good faith either, just stop talking about me and if you're town ill find u eventually but the more you pointlessly say my name the more im going to want to kill you
i ought to ask the simple question; how have i treated you in bad faith? i'm explicitly not scumreading you for what i find to be very bad play that's unlike what i usually see from lily, is that not good faith?

i will stop talking to you though, i'm going to nap, get some sleep and produce some half decent content
mindlessly saying ive made shit content/shit takes the whole game and it's just like bruh my content is literally fine get off lmao
it’s not good content, half the things you say are simply wrong. then when i refuted pretty much your entire sus of me you just called me cringe and didn’t read it. marmot and porscha who are people besides me have just called you out for saying blatantly wrong things. furthermore i’m literally the top poster besides abbie and if anyone bothers to iso me they’ll see that i’ve been solving this entire time and that i’ve taken stances and opinions on nearly everything that’s happened this game, so calling my play mindless is another reason why you aren’t reading my posts or treating me in good faith
Your read on me sucks. That's the mindless part. Idc about whatever else you've posted because I'm not talking about it.

Your inability to point to specific posts or things I believe makes me not able to work with you. You just repeatedly say vague statements like "it's not good content"

"half the things you are are wrong"

like bruh WHAT THINGS WHAT CONTENT IS BAD

but yeah this is pointless you won't change and I won't tr you as you are rn so go find a wolf and stop talking to me thx
the funny part is that i’ve outlined and responded to numerous posts, including this one where you moved the goalpost for mindlessness. i’m gonna sleep, i really do hope u improve because i do want to play with you
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm (also pls someone tell me what this vote is. I only have a few minutes and otherwise am letting it rand)
No idea, wanna vote together?
Voting with no knowledge of consequences? Count me in!

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

That's what random.org game me.
[VOTE: bereft] aubergine

I hope it's a bonus if you are town! :noble: Flipside for wolf! :feb:
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:46 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:55 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:10 am I mean him/marmot/wilgy are just kind of there

Boqs reads feel eh, but I also understand that like he really hasn't been here long. Highlight is the WWA read but nothing else stook out
Yeah, this is my bad. I thought I had another day and was planning on getting to it now.
Same here tbh, but also I didn't think I'd be asleep at the deadline time anyway.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:59 am Before I get to it, can someone iterate why Scotty went over?
VC was 3 on Scotty, 4 on Porscha, 3 on Nook, but Scotty flipped with a VC of 3 public votes and 3 hidden votes. We're all assuming vote manipulation, most of us think scum manipulated the vote, but that's not a unanimous opinion. We've spent most of the day so far talking about and with Porscha to determine whether Scotty's death implicates her, but again, mixed opinions.
Well, immediate thoughts on that in isolation would indicate one of two situations.
1. Wolves were at risk, Porscha and lesser Nook fits this criteria.
2. Wolves were not at risk at all, null and afk slots to be explored in this situation.

Would middling (players at 1-2 votes) pull the trigger on that when it's not needed but may be needed later?
If wolves weren't at risk (and assuming the vote manipulator was, in all probability, a wolf) then idk why they'd manipulate anything at all unless it was a compulsive action. They could've just left the votes alone and Porscha would've flipped, or if they weren't paying close attention to the VC, one of Porscha/Scotty/Nook for sure, and they wouldn't need to lift a finger or reveal their vote manipulation.

I even analyzed the eod vote count to see if maybe it had to do with players who failed to place a vote, like a hidden penalty, but Porscha didn't get votes on her and I did, so that theory is out of the question.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:17 pm ^^ You two just discuss this in scumchat or what? Placating Lily is the plan now?
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:39 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:24 am I just got back from concert, hi
Whomst?
when we were young concert, so I was able to see blink-182, the offspring, rise against, goldfinger, and green day. missed a bunch I'd like to have seen but that's life with multiple stages
WTF you lucky bastard. We had tickets to the Hella Mega Tour with Green Day, Weezer, and Fall Out Boy, but Covid happened and the tour was cancelled. :( We saw Weezer since then, and Green Day justannounced a tour with Smashing Pumpkins and Rancid, so we'll definitely be on the floor for that one. Would love to see Blink, never seen them before!
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:14 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:04 am
Vote Count

Scotty - (6) 3+ Voters: Bereft, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Lilypetal
Porscha - (4) Voters: Boquise, Lime Coke, EnderWiggin,
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - (3) Voters: Marmot, robyn, Long Con
WindwardAway - (2) 1 + Voters: Scotty
robyn - (2) 1+ Voters: Cape90
Lilypetal - (1) Voters: S~V~S
Dr Wilgy - (1) 1 + :Voters:

No one - Game is over we have won - (0)

Invalid - (5) Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Seanzie, Porscha, Windward Away, DrWilgy

I'm confused, so those of us who didn't place votes by eod got assigned to Scotty, me, Robyn, and Wilgy? I assumed it was just on scotty but this is wild. Particularly because that's 6 extra votes but only 5 non-voters. So the vote manipulator is likely not one of the nonvoters (voting was mandatory anyway, so that wouldn't have been a possible mechanic to force someone not to vote).

Also yeah, this answers my question about how many voters there were on Porscha in comparison.

So there are two ways to look at this:
1. Porscha is scum and the scumteam manipulated the votes to ensure her survival.
2. Porscha is town and the scumteam manipulated the votes to trick us into thinking she's scum.

Discuss.
Looks like a scum ability yeah.

Lets also add this into the variable.
"Scum preferred Scotty dying over Nanook".

I think this becomes a thing of occam's razors.
Is there a limit to this ability? An X usage? In that case, if the wagons were t vs t vs t, then theres no point in using it.
There is also no point in using this ability regardless of X usages, if the wagons are t vs t vs t. Why show a card for town so early? It will only make us better at planning things with our votes.

So in a t vs t vs t world, this ability is very unlikely to be used. I only see it happening if it is an automatic thing (but still, votes on Scotty over Nanook is a variable. Perhaps Nanook is regarded as more scummy? Therefore an easier misyeet in the future? Perhaps he'd lead a Porscha wagon tomorrow? True. But if Porscha flipped town here he'd look bad next day anyway, and Scotty is still pushable. Idk, I havent read all posts)

I feel decently okay with eliminating a t vs t vs t world.

With the information we currently have, we are then at
1 of Porscha/Nanook is scum.

It sucks to lose a teammate at D1. It would also instantly clear the voters on Porscha. So scum would need to protect her. It doesnt seem like this ability immediately incriminates anyone else, so it is pretty safe. Get a D1 misyeet, Porscha possibly dying D2 but with a chance to muddy the waters and perhaps either get Nanook or someone else entirely. Town forget easily. The caveat is that Scotty died over Nanook. Perhaps it would look too incriminating to have Nanook die there. It'd look like an obvious save... so if Porscha is town... why not just do that?

If Porscha is town, however, I can see why scum!Nanook would want her alive for another day. It means he can push her tomorrow, he wont have to face as much scrutinity as he'd face D2 if Porscha flipped town today. Scum team gets 2 misyeets in a row and enters D3. This could be important depending on scum's other abilities. If Like I said, Scotty dying over Porscha could indicate that scum wants Nanook to keep pushing Porscha tomorrow. Tho I wonder why scum!Nanook wouldnt just go for his pet tunnel and try to bs his way through D2 instead of getting Scotty.

Should probably read the reads Scotty revealed whilst being alive.

Occam's razors feel atm Porscha scum > Nanook scum.
Feel free to peck holes in my theorycraft tbh
Mostly like Boq's work tonight so far, but I do get a slight feeling that he's a professional wolf that was prepared to steer the situation since before the Day ended. "if the wagons were t vs t vs t, then there's no point in using it." ... and yet Boq comes to the conclusion that one of them is probably scum, which would be EXACTLY the point of 'using it' on a t vs t vs t wagon.
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:29 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:26 am I haven't read a single thing Boq has posted because he began posting right now.

Can I tunnel him blindly?
Go for it tbh, lime coke is my favourite flavour after all tbh
You have my permission to die tbh
:hugs: :hugs: :noble:
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:38 am Okay guys here's a fun deal I'm running with.

Since Scooter is dead I'm just going to consider him mafia, and that Lily is spewed town because of him trying to shade her for having no progression when she just started playing the game.

So Lily town and I won't be voting her this game.
You can be in the wolfy list.
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:28 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:00 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:59 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:37 am

I feel special

And I mostly agree with this

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

Maybe other people I'm forgetting
You think all three top wagons were town, yeah?
No I voted Scotty
Yeah but Scotty died despite not even being the top wagon
I'm talking about now, post-Scotty-death. If he were scum then why tf would he die?
Well see I don't buy that the vote manip is inherently wolfy
I have never seen a vote manip like this be a town role. Manipulating other votes is a scum role.
I have seen it plenty of times. I agree with Abi that vote manip is not inherently wolfy.
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:04 am Anyone who takes up spacing as typing style will receive a free town read from me tbh
I a m g l a d t o t a k e y o u u p o n t h a t o f f e r .
Damnit, I shouldve finished reading everything before replying.
Yeah, ok, you have a point there. I think I even brought up that point earlier to Porscha when I was telling her that i did not believe there was scum guaranteed in the top wagons, lol.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:17 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:38 am Okay guys here's a fun deal I'm running with.

Since Scooter is dead I'm just going to consider him mafia, and that Lily is spewed town because of him trying to shade her for having no progression when she just started playing the game.

So Lily town and I won't be voting her this game.
You can be in the wolfy list.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:26 am @Jackofhearts2005 did yoh realize we only get one vote a day when you made yours ??
Sigh. No I did not.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

The one time I actually vote early
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:51 pm Lily insists to me that she has a noticeable tonal gap between her alignments. But I usually struggle to find it early. Here, I feel like I hear it, it's a bit overly performative, lily accuses robyn of lazy power wolfing but I dont know how she can think that. Lily also said this page to robyn that she has been tr'ing me, but it wasnt more than 1 or 2 pages back I had to say to lily that at least robyn had the decency to note that I town told, whether it was tmi or not, and I argued with lily about whether she thinks I have been confident, expressing conflicting opinions with others, and making reads, and she tried to pretend like I wasnt doing all of those things when I objectively was. And then turns around and tells robyn she has been tr'ing me. Lol like... no you havent...
The last time I played with wolf!lily I thought she was town until she slipped or whatever happened, I think you were also a wolf in that game? And I suspected you but retracted it for flimsy reasons because I didn't want to deal with it lol.
Anyway, I digress, I meant to say I don't think lily has a noticeable tonal gap early in the game but it shows up later.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:03 pm Looked back over some of it. I think lily has good wolf potential, and I support a Scotty shot tonight.
ah well this alone probably spews lily town lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:51 pm Lily insists to me that she has a noticeable tonal gap between her alignments. But I usually struggle to find it early. Here, I feel like I hear it, it's a bit overly performative, lily accuses robyn of lazy power wolfing but I dont know how she can think that. Lily also said this page to robyn that she has been tr'ing me, but it wasnt more than 1 or 2 pages back I had to say to lily that at least robyn had the decency to note that I town told, whether it was tmi or not, and I argued with lily about whether she thinks I have been confident, expressing conflicting opinions with others, and making reads, and she tried to pretend like I wasnt doing all of those things when I objectively was. And then turns around and tells robyn she has been tr'ing me. Lol like... no you havent...
The last time I played with wolf!lily I thought she was town until she slipped or whatever happened, I think you were also a wolf in that game? And I suspected you but retracted it for flimsy reasons because I didn't want to deal with it lol.
Anyway, I digress, I meant to say I don't think lily has a noticeable tonal gap early in the game but it shows up later.
that was probably abbi and not lily then cuz me and lily havent wolfed together
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:15 pm @Lilypetal I've only read the exchange in the above post from robyn, but how have they been treating you in bad faith. I don't see it in that exchange.
Just because robyn isn't "scumreading" me doesn't mean they're not actively campaigning for me to be vig'd lol

its prolly worse that they're saying i should be shot despite refusing to call me a wolf
Tbf I usually campaign for people I either nullread or lightly scumread to be vigged because then we don't waste a day trying to eliminate them with votes, I can at least understand the reasoning for calling for a vig without a full scumread
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:28 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm (also pls someone tell me what this vote is. I only have a few minutes and otherwise am letting it rand)

What the heck, we can vote at night? Lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:03 pm Looked back over some of it. I think lily has good wolf potential, and I support a Scotty shot tonight.
How so?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:02 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:28 pm

What the heck, we can vote at night? Lol
It's .... PROBABLY.... not an elimination vote.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:57 pm The one time I actually vote early
Tbf your vote didn't count because you didn't vote properly in the thread anyway
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:00 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:57 pm
that was probably abbi and not lily then cuz me and lily havent wolfed together
Ahhh yeah, you're right, it was lily and Abbi
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:02 pm
How so?
Because your post sounded wolfy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:05 pm
How so?
Weird, but ok.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:05 pm
How so?
Weird, but ok.
Well, "I think lily has good wolf potential" doesn't really say much to me, and backing the idea that Scotty should shoot lily is fine in the context but what exactly in lily's posts make you scumread her? That just felt like a blanket statement to point fingers at her.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:02 pm
I haven't slept yet for reasons so I'm kinda dead rn but my god porscha you need to like not read me ever again after this game if you're town lol

Why can't I scumread robyn who is treating us unfairly and looks REALLY bad off day 1 wagons if nook is town, which I think he is? I historically can scumread Robyn. This is a shit take

You were literally misunderstanding my posts to you a few pages back. I had a gut read that your posts were wolfy and obviously other people agreed you were wolfy and your lack of wolfy self awareness made me townread you. I said this to you lol

How did I PRETEND like you weren't doing those things? Can v!me not just disagree with how you're coming off? Isn't that kind of up your own ass a little bit lol?

Of course I clarified my position to Robyn because they were incorrectly stating where I stood. Cmon bruh
I mean you can sr robyn, but idk why you keep like lumping "us" together as getting unfairly pushed unless it was like... from day 1 stuff specifically? cuz robyn chose to change their sr on me to tr during night. and you didn't tr me day 1 anyway so it just feels kind of weird for you to be like "hey I scum read you but robyn is also a wolf cuz they keep unfairly pushing me and you" but if robyn is a wolf like... that would imply you think they are bussing me and unfairly pushing you. unless robyn's read on me is a big factor in how you changed your read on me

I guess I called it pretending because I really thought my posts to boq were like pretty obv town from me so yeah idk it sort of felt like willful ignorance assuming you had read them, but obviously you can just disagree lol (i'm a little prone to ai reading around how people treat me, compared to other people, so my focus on how I am being read will sometimes miss the mark)

also why do you think nook is town? iirc he didnt do anything
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:07 pm
How so?
Weird, but ok.
Well, "I think lily has good wolf potential" doesn't really say much to me, and backing the idea that Scotty should shoot lily is fine in the context but what exactly in lily's posts make you scumread her? That just felt like a blanket statement to point fingers at her.
And why not? This is flipless anyway, I might as well try to get players I suspect killed. I won't even know if I'm right or wrong.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Announcement

You dont need to tag for tonights vote, you dont even need to vote. You can change your vote as much as you want.

Seanzie is being substituted for Pyxxy. Please do not discuss substitutions

@pyxxy @Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty had a somewhat similar role in Epis Don't Starve game, he could take out one of his voters. And he did.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:10 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:07 pm
How so?
Weird, but ok.
And why not? This is flipless anyway, I might as well try to get players I suspect killed. I won't even know if I'm right or wrong.
I think that's a terrible reason to vig people, tbh, cause at that point it actually sounds like a better idea to have Scotty to protect someone instead (but with the problem that even if he blocks the kill, we won't know who it was on, only wolves will).

Also, I assume Scotty's kill processes at the same time as the factional, and the factional kill proves that whoever was killed was not a wolf, so how will we tell the difference if two people die at night??
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:16 pm Scotty had a somewhat similar role in Epis Don't Starve game, he could take out one of his voters. And he did.
Oh, I'm dumb, I forgot he claimed vengeful and not a true vig. Ignore my previous post 😬

I'm assuming he can't shoot one of the ghost voters on him, but it would be neat if he could.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

How so?
I have long con thought that you are a wolf

also my brain kinda feels like its melting from last night but can you remind me if you responded to robyn's defense of your read list? you guys have had some weird interactions, and by weird, ones I read as possibly w/w
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I just finished back reading D1 btw
I haven't iso'd Robyn but I saw more of their posts in context and I don't hate them
I don't know if that means I should reconsider lily now, or if I should just reconsider my whole "there has to be a wolf in robyn/lily/porscha/boq"
Probably the latter but I have a higher accuracy rate at making situational reads like that than I do at individual scum reads
I will say, if it's none of those four names, it might actually be Brad and I've cut him too much slack
And if I'm wrong on all of that, I probably deserve to die lmao.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:16 pm Scotty had a somewhat similar role in Epis Don't Starve game, he could take out one of his voters. And he did.
Oh, I'm dumb, I forgot he claimed vengeful and not a true vig. Ignore my previous post 😬

I'm assuming he can't shoot one of the ghost voters on him, but it would be neat if he could.
That would be very cool. But if there were more than one kill, which assuming the baddies (the tenants?) have one, there will be, would we even know which one was Scottys if he killed a ghost voter?

Well, I hope Scotty asked that question!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I iso'd robyn just now and have a read
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:29 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:19 pm

That would be very cool. But if there were more than one kill, which assuming the baddies (the tenants?) have one, there will be, would we even know which one was Scottys if he killed a ghost voter?

Well, I hope Scotty asked that question!
Well, no, but that also kind of ties into my worry that if Scotty shoots anyone at all, we won't know which death is definitely town and which death is possibly not town. And I still kinda like the idea of a protection more than a flipless vengeful shot, if only because scotty's wagon is presumably not ALL scum, so scum could just kill a townie there.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

its kind of fucked up that rondo made the wolvesthe tenants and the landlords the town. not very comrade of him
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't have as much experience overall with Robyn as many here, but I don't recall seeing Robyn trying to control the thread, and other peoples actions, when they're bad. I have seen them do it when town.

Is this something they have done when bad, tried to direct other peoples actions?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:36 pm its kind of fucked up that rondo made the wolvesthe tenants and the landlords the town. not very comrade of him
What was that scumslip again?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bah, never mind.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:36 pm its kind of fucked up that rondo made the wolvesthe tenants and the landlords the town. not very comrade of him
Yeah I also expected the opposite lmao
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:21 pm
How so?
Pfft, you just decided that because you were red on my list. :meany:
also my brain kinda feels like its melting from last night but can you remind me if you responded to robyn's defense of your read list? you guys have had some weird interactions, and by weird, ones I read as possibly w/w
The one where she said it's so bad and backward that it's lacking TMI? No, I don't believe I responded to that.
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by Porscha »

I got part way through this and then got distracted for an hour and don't really remember what I was doing but here is the commentary I do recall
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:20 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:17 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:15 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 pm SVS read. Care to talk about it?
mostly the post i just made and while svs can be a wolf, i had the exact read as svs before i read her scotty tr post, so like tmi hasn't crossed my mind. so not gonna go there today, and she should be suspected for different reasons bc it's possible to make that read without it being tmi
Fair.

Also I scumread SVS before the TMI read so =P

Long Con?
i found a generally nai post to be really bad by them, P#287, and i also liked them calling me out on 2 contradictions (ie they're closely reading) and their activity is good

i also think their read list is so bad it's lacking tmi, just look at how backwards it is

also fair on svs
didn't like robyn brought up tmi as not possible, mildly strange thing to bring up unprompted;
"I liked that long con called me out on contradictions" >>>>> Um actually, you argued with long con that you DIDNT have contradictions, ergo, you should probably consider scumreading them for making it up (yes robyn will respond with, "oh just him making a mistake still doesnt mean he wasn't reading closely, he was contributing, that's all I really cared about" and yes it is not a believable response lol) ;
yes the reads list was so bad that maybe it is wolf siding? like are you saying its twtbaw? how can you confidently discern between a reads list that early "lacking tmi" and not just "being wrong on purpose" ?

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:21 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:17 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:15 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 pm SVS read. Care to talk about it?
mostly the post i just made and while svs can be a wolf, i had the exact read as svs before i read her scotty tr post, so like tmi hasn't crossed my mind. so not gonna go there today, and she should be suspected for different reasons bc it's possible to make that read without it being tmi
Fair.

Also I scumread SVS before the TMI read so =P

Long Con?
Long Con is a *perfect* candidate for a wolf. Not one I have really looked at- yes, he set off some alarms, but i suppressed it because I started to agree with some of his reads. He’s posted enough to be present, and hasn’t fanned and flames. He’s been perfectly agreeable and logical, and one of my defenders. But defending me doesn’t get a pass from me.

Again, I know I’m town, so I look at how others are perceiving me
just throwing this one out there for the birds to consider .........
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:24 pm Perhaps taking out someone not talking early will give the talkers a bigger chance to be found later?
precisely, lack of content and the game stagnating is the enemy, i will be ruthless and sort by post count when deciding who to chop
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm Voted Wilgy as a test. It’s not a real vote. I’ll move it before eod.
not wigly.
will be ruthless in deciding who to chop based on sbpc, but porscha who posted should die, and wilgy who didnt post, definitely shouldn't die. solid logic lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:46 pm Bah, never mind.
:really: I know you aren't gonna pretend like someone else didn't bring that up already and not call them out on it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:38 pm I don't have as much experience overall with Robyn as many here, but I don't recall seeing Robyn trying to control the thread, and other peoples actions, when they're bad. I have seen them do it when town.

Is this something they have done when bad, tried to direct other peoples actions?
yeah of course lol they aren't generally a passive wolf imo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:52 pm
How so?
The one where she said it's so bad and backward that it's lacking TMI? No, I don't believe I responded to that.
well i'm glad you remembered it, is below, if you would like to comment on it

since you tease that I am omgus'ing you based on the reads list, i'm sure you have a comment about robyn's alignment based on their interesting defense of said reads list
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ah well I guess now it's above. heck
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I have like a particularly ... "silly"? read on robyn based on a single line they posted, won't bring it up unless someone asks or if I feel the need to reinforce my read with it
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:23 pm
:really: I know you aren't gonna pretend like someone else didn't bring that up already and not call them out on it
Feel free to do so.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:31 pm
Feel free to do so.
I think it's a discernable thing from the flavor rondo has posted and I assumed it to be true based on what someone else said, so my point is that yes, you should not try this line of reasoning with me since I did not come up with it and I know you are keeping up with the thread
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:29 pm
How so?

since you tease that I am omgus'ing you based on the reads list, i'm sure you have a comment about robyn's alignment based on their interesting defense of said reads list
Robyn disagrees with my reads list a great deal. :shrug2: She's allowed to. Maybe she's right.

If you're so sure I have some relevant comment about it, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell me what it's supposed to be? I don't know where you're going with this.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:33 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:31 pm
Feel free to do so.
I think it's a discernable thing from the flavor rondo has posted and I assumed it to be true based on what someone else said, so my point is that yes, you should not try this line of reasoning with me since I did not come up with it and I know you are keeping up with the thread
Yeah, that's what I meant by "never mind".
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Not a fan of this cagey type of play, Porscha.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:29 pm
How so?

Robyn disagrees with my reads list a great deal. :shrug2: She's allowed to. Maybe she's right.

If you're so sure I have some relevant comment about it, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell me what it's supposed to be? I don't know where you're going with this.
lol. I just ... assume... someone who is trying to solve the game... might have more thoughts on the subject than that.

robyn might be right... robyn is allowed to disagree... and allowed to disagree on the entire list... and you prodded it exactly 0%. not a single question or discussion on which reads are "backwards" or why robyn should just "assume" you are town based on the list.

like i'm just saying if it were me... and I bothered to make an unprompted and large reads list early in the game, I'm doing it for a reason... and if someone comes out of the woodworks to defend me as town because my reads are supposedly trash, I'm going to have some questions or feelings or thoughts about it. you appear to have none and are continuously doubling down on having none. doesn't make sense to act this way from a town perspective
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

and since dad said now I can vote as much as I want and I dont have to do it in thread, I am announcing now that I am voting longcon in the poll
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Lilypetal

I'm sorry queen, can we start over?

would you like to attempt masonry with me again?

Return to “Previous Rackets”