Long Con
50%
Roxy
No votes
Scotty
13%
S~V~S
No votes
Eric Johnson (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132

Re: Guitar Mafia [Day 3]

Post by falcon45ca »

Look, 2 players left are my teammates, I need input from @Long Con & @S~V~S as well. Maybe my solve is right, but it'd be foolish for us not to discuss as much as possible
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:55 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:53 pm and actually @falcon45ca you would know how I feel about Scotty if, ya know. you actually read the thread.

Ya, you just say he's a baddie, and agree with his takes, yet it does nothing to how you read his slot. That's myopic, and you don't pressure him ever with votes. That's wolfy
and you have played how many games with me?

Have you ever seen me "pressure with votes"?

Ah no.
Why?
Bc that is not my jam and you are fully aware of it.

I guess with your mad thread reading skillz you missed this:
Roxy wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:51 am scotty stuff:

Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:49 pm Ahh doesn’t day end soon?

What are we doing? Right now it’s LC

Anyone around???
I am guessing Scotty did not want LC elimmed
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:53 pm [VOTE: jpic] aubergine

Ties aren’t a no lynch right?
voting all over the map EXCEPT LC
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:58 pm :ponder:

[VOTE: hal] aubergine
This was ootb (out of the blue)
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:59 pmLet it rand
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:02 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:58 pm :ponder:

[VOTE: hal] aubergine
why
because

For literally no reason
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:03 pm
hal wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:02 pm @Scotty why'd you vote me, i thought you said i was a bad d1 on multiple occasions
I was trying to be spicy

Can’t I be spicy?

I am sorry there was a reason - he wanted to be spicy - yah ok but I am not buying it
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:05 pm Ok well if game is still going, I’d prefer a timmer vote

Now coming back around to Timmer since there was a more receptive audience for that elim
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:08 pm Hal hanging out here at end of day without adding much since the Roxy thunderdome is a bad vibe. That’s more of why I voted there
Added this reasoning after the fact instead of spicy he now has come up with reasons
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:09 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:08 pm now the question is, is scotty clear for the derp?
lol no that’s stupid

Derp is gonna deep regardless of if I’m a dirty wolfboi
yeah wolfboy indeed
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:09 pm [VOTE: timmer] aubergine
finally getting his Timmer vote in
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:15 pm Is there any world in which LC and timmer are scumbuddies?

Like, in a probably 7v2, wolves will be screwed if one dies d1
shading the shadiest player lol

Scotty's Day 1 felt like an awful lot of shit throwing to see what was gonna stick he was all over the map with many different reasons given, none of them were outstanding, all were just seeing what was going to fly.

Me no likey.

Try, try try again.

:noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble:
;)
falcon45ca

Re: Guitar Mafia [Day 2]

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:46 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:02 pm Looking at falcon:

No scumflips, so commenting on how he’s leading the thread/who he suspects.

One thing I’ve noticed with falcon which is a big reason I’ve been townreading him, is he votes for players to put pressure on them, and follows up with his suspicions.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:36 am OK, I have to read it again, but 1st thoughts are Hal is doing the 'hey fellow town chummy chum chums' that Maf are famous for, Roxy discussing voting for an absentee D1 is sus & always anti-town, and I like SVS so far
He votes Hal right after.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:25 am Ah, so they have, 4 posts...fluffy stuff, and then traveling for 48.

We should not vote this player IMO
He disagrees with the timmer vote on principle.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:28 am [VOTE: LC] aubergine
Votes LC.

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm SVS, Scotty I feel safe to call town at the moment

Roxy I'm less sure of, but more towny than not

Scum reading Hal & LC, and I'd also say timmer is more scummy than not

JPIC, Sean are null
Couple weird things here:
-he had just had a big to-do defending timmer for being away and saying it’s a terrible vote, but here is calling him scummy.
-no real progression on Roxy and why he’s townreading her
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:32 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:54 pm from my brief skim of the game i think I have a town read on SVS as I agree with most of their thoughts - specifically vibe with the below post.
S~V~S wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:24 pm

Talk to me about the list, what about it bothers you specifically?
This isn't my question, but a few things bother me. First, it feels like he's not so much defending Halyn, as trying to appease them, if that makes sense, with this remark:
I do feel comfortable with this playlist. Now that that Hal guy's gone. :haha: Either way, you are the newest player to me on this list. Everyone else is someone I've played with 3 million times.
followed up with not putting a read on Halyn even though he put reads on the no shows.

Then, he put a wolf read on jpic and a town read on Sean, while both of them have the same zero posts. If he found no shows sus, he would sus both of them, right? And if he was in the no shows = BOTD camp, then it would be both of them.
i also have a weird gut read that hal is town as well based on absolutely nothing other than i thought it was interesting they were fine with killing seanzie but didn't mention me

This is all ya got?

[VOTE: jpic] aubergine

To create a an un-tie, tho I know all about EOD
Votes jpic

2 hours later, jumps back to Hal, followed by:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:54 pm [VOTE: hal] aubergine
Spicy but I don’t think that helps.

Why jump off jpic for a completely diff wagon?

I'm not sold on JPIC being Maf
Day 2:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:03 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:37 pm That's a pretty legit choice. Sorry to Timmer for the misyeet.

Why exactly did you feel timmer was scummy enough to vote?

They had 3 posts. What did town stand to gain via associations/interactions by flipping that slot?
Placing blame on LC for even contemplating a timmer vote, who falcon had last called ‘more scummy than not’.

Where was falcon when timmer was being voted? This is a strange dichotomy

He then votes LC
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:10 pm I’m also curious why I am not under more scrutiny for being the one to spearhead timmer’s demise (even tho LC seems to proudly be acting the martyr)

If it makes you feel any better, you're in my Top 3 Scum
No progression here.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:33 pmHal/Roxy
Out of nowhere, he’s scum reading Roxy. Last we heard, she was ‘more town than not.’ Has not talked about her between then and now as far as I can tell.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:48 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:43 pm
Talk to me more about Roxy and why she’s strumming a minor chord

That's cute, I like that word play

She messaged me to get into the game, yet she feels quite passive. I don't see much solving, more just...suspecting, if that makes sense
Explains it more here, ok.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:30 pm Seanzie's death was probably one of the best ones for town.

If he didn't enter the game this RD, and given that he hadn't shown any signs of playing, he'd be mislynched for sure
Yeah two options I can think of for Seanzie dying-
1) someone is scared of Seanzie should he show up,
2) the mafia is not a low poster and we should be looking at the high posters *checks notes*

Wait no, not the 2nd one

Who are your top scum reads right now, and why?
Moved on to me, then votes me.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:09 pm I find it hard to believe that, with likely 2 Maf, they were both on timmers wagon. That's just bad policy.

Hal is the best chop today IMO. They've done literally no hunting this RD, and I'd argue they did very little last RD. They were around for EOD, but it purely seemed to thread monitor for self pres.

I'd like to hear thoughts on JPIC from @Scotty @Long Con
Moves the discussion back to Hal.
Ok, to summarize my conclusions here: there’s a lot of what seemed like solving at the time, but with reading the receipts it reads more like branding without warming up the poker.
I think falcon has suspected everyone in this game- some more than others- but at the end of the day, there doesn’t seem to be a strong progression of those suspicions. The point where he reprimands LC for going for timmer like he knew the whole time timmer was a bad vote reads as TMI to me.

He has mentioned Roxy a few times as suspicious, but has never really pushed that. Odd.
He has lightly townread SVS I think, but I don’t remember seeing much of her mentioned. Also odd.
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:50 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:00 am [VOTE: roxy] aubergine
What is this.
I've voted Roxy, I think more than once possibly? Once before my current vote for sure

And then you seem concerned with my following up on my sus of Roxy...ya know, it's not the 1st time you've been protective of her this game.

You mentioned she's very much in her town meta....tell me, who do you feel is very much outside their town meta this game? I'd say, of the players remaining, none of us...we're all well within our town metas, and therefore to so assuredly TR Roxy for meta? With no wolf flips?

You are not suspicious of her slot, and in fact seem somewhat protective of her
A- you voting her means nothing if you’ve voted most people in the game.
B- yes, I’ve been kinda defensive of her this game because she is a strong town read. That you still aren’t answering or expanding on your position of her is stranger than me protecting someone I town read
C- Roxy’s town meta from my experience has a particular shade to it, as I’ve explained before. I think I’m pretty good at reading it. Could I be wrong? Well, yea. But I feel more confident she is good than I feel confident on all my scum reads this game

You literally brought up my pressuring player's w/ votes as town indicative, and now it's a flaw?

You had me as a strong town read, and now seem to be basing a good chunk of a SR off how I read Roxy....OK

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:54 pm Like, there's no credible way you can have me as a SR <<<<snippy snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>
like there is no credible way for you to have a baddie read on me bc you have never given any reason
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

lmao and just like that his vote changes.....I can't even, really I can't I have a meeting.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:03 pm lmao and just like that his vote changes.....I can't even, really I can't I have a meeting.

I quite literally listed you & Scotty as teammates, you finding this incredulous is what's laughable
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:54 pm Like, there's no credible way you can have me as a SR <<<<snippy snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>
like there is no credible way for you to have a baddie read on me bc you have never given any reason

Untrue
falcon45ca

Re: Guitar Mafia [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:00 pm The only way I can see Roxy as bad is if she has masterfully copied her town meta and she and SVS are waltzing into the sunset. That she would even be contemplating suspecting SVS at this phase makes me question this theory whatsoever.

I have no idea what falcon sees there. Especially if he thinks it’s me and her. I’m probably the most suspicious-looking one of the two

@falcon45ca talk to me about Long Con. Why is he not wolf?

Her reads have been very static, they haven't moved much at all...it's all been about LC really.

Even when she questions me, she doesn't ever seem to be trying to solve my slot.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:19 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:23 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:18 am I'm fine with LC or Hal
what happened to your baddie read of me?

You're not out of the woods, but really I wanted you to engage

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:36 am OK, I have to read it again, but 1st thoughts are Hal is doing the 'hey fellow town chummy chum chums' that Maf are famous for, Roxy discussing voting for an absentee D1 is sus & always anti-town, and I like SVS so far
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:20 pm
hal wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:17 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:15 pm
hal wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:40 am i am being sussed too much, time to townclear myself
► Show Spoiler
what is the actual point of pretending to be someone else in a non-sock game?

I do not understand at all.

Your fixation on drugs is another ping.

yeah I'll now vote for you if nothing else happens to make my eyebrow twitch.
isn’t my fixation on drugs nai?

Prolly the least towny thing you could say.

Do you have any reads? Lotta folks tossing you around, surely you have an opinion on some of em'

She messaged me to get into the game, yet she feels quite passive. I don't see much solving, more just...suspecting, if that makes sense

Never expressed a scum read or gave reasons on you my ass. Blatant misrepresentation of what's been happening.

Have I always at times found you towny? Absolutely, my reads change & develop as the game goes on. Ya know why? Cuz' I'm town. Wolves are the ones who are often stuck.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:09 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:00 pm The only way I can see Roxy as bad is if she has masterfully copied her town meta and she and SVS are waltzing into the sunset. That she would even be contemplating suspecting SVS at this phase makes me question this theory whatsoever.

I have no idea what falcon sees there. Especially if he thinks it’s me and her. I’m probably the most suspicious-looking one of the two

Her reads have been very static, they haven't moved much at all...it's all been about LC really.

Even when she questions me, she doesn't ever seem to be trying to solve my slot.

hal wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:40 am i am being sussed too much, time to townclear myself
► Show Spoiler

Do you have any reads? Lotta folks tossing you around, surely you have an opinion on some of em'

Never expressed a scum read or gave reasons on you my ass. Blatant misrepresentation of what's been happening.

Have I at times found you towny? Absolutely, my reads change & develop as the game goes on. Ya know why? Cuz' I'm town. Wolves are the ones who are often stuck.
Fixed
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seriously. Name a game where scum falcon is engaged like this. They don't exist
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Guitar Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:46 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:02 pm Looking at falcon:

No scumflips, so commenting on how he’s leading the thread/who he suspects.

One thing I’ve noticed with falcon which is a big reason I’ve been townreading him, is he votes for players to put pressure on them, and follows up with his suspicions.
He votes Hal right after.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:25 am Ah, so they have, 4 posts...fluffy stuff, and then traveling for 48.

We should not vote this player IMO
He disagrees with the timmer vote on principle.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:28 am [VOTE: LC] aubergine
Votes LC.

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm SVS, Scotty I feel safe to call town at the moment

Roxy I'm less sure of, but more towny than not

Scum reading Hal & LC, and I'd also say timmer is more scummy than not

JPIC, Sean are null
Couple weird things here:
-he had just had a big to-do defending timmer for being away and saying it’s a terrible vote, but here is calling him scummy.
-no real progression on Roxy and why he’s townreading her
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:32 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:54 pm from my brief skim of the game i think I have a town read on SVS as I agree with most of their thoughts - specifically vibe with the below post.
S~V~S wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:35 pm

This isn't my question, but a few things bother me. First, it feels like he's not so much defending Halyn, as trying to appease them, if that makes sense, with this remark:

followed up with not putting a read on Halyn even though he put reads on the no shows.

Then, he put a wolf read on jpic and a town read on Sean, while both of them have the same zero posts. If he found no shows sus, he would sus both of them, right? And if he was in the no shows = BOTD camp, then it would be both of them.
i also have a weird gut read that hal is town as well based on absolutely nothing other than i thought it was interesting they were fine with killing seanzie but didn't mention me

This is all ya got?

[VOTE: jpic] aubergine

To create a an un-tie, tho I know all about EOD
Votes jpic

2 hours later, jumps back to Hal, followed by:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:54 pm [VOTE: hal] aubergine
Spicy but I don’t think that helps.

Why jump off jpic for a completely diff wagon?

I'm not sold on JPIC being Maf
Day 2:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:03 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:37 pm That's a pretty legit choice. Sorry to Timmer for the misyeet.

Why exactly did you feel timmer was scummy enough to vote?

They had 3 posts. What did town stand to gain via associations/interactions by flipping that slot?
Placing blame on LC for even contemplating a timmer vote, who falcon had last called ‘more scummy than not’.

Where was falcon when timmer was being voted? This is a strange dichotomy

He then votes LC
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:10 pm I’m also curious why I am not under more scrutiny for being the one to spearhead timmer’s demise (even tho LC seems to proudly be acting the martyr)

If it makes you feel any better, you're in my Top 3 Scum
No progression here.
Out of nowhere, he’s scum reading Roxy. Last we heard, she was ‘more town than not.’ Has not talked about her between then and now as far as I can tell.

Explains it more here, ok.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:30 pm Seanzie's death was probably one of the best ones for town.

If he didn't enter the game this RD, and given that he hadn't shown any signs of playing, he'd be mislynched for sure
Yeah two options I can think of for Seanzie dying-
1) someone is scared of Seanzie should he show up,
2) the mafia is not a low poster and we should be looking at the high posters *checks notes*

Wait no, not the 2nd one

Who are your top scum reads right now, and why?
Moved on to me, then votes me.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:09 pm I find it hard to believe that, with likely 2 Maf, they were both on timmers wagon. That's just bad policy.

Hal is the best chop today IMO. They've done literally no hunting this RD, and I'd argue they did very little last RD. They were around for EOD, but it purely seemed to thread monitor for self pres.

I'd like to hear thoughts on JPIC from @Scotty @Long Con
Moves the discussion back to Hal.
Ok, to summarize my conclusions here: there’s a lot of what seemed like solving at the time, but with reading the receipts it reads more like branding without warming up the poker.
I think falcon has suspected everyone in this game- some more than others- but at the end of the day, there doesn’t seem to be a strong progression of those suspicions. The point where he reprimands LC for going for timmer like he knew the whole time timmer was a bad vote reads as TMI to me.

He has mentioned Roxy a few times as suspicious, but has never really pushed that. Odd.
He has lightly townread SVS I think, but I don’t remember seeing much of her mentioned. Also odd.
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:50 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:00 am [VOTE: roxy] aubergine
What is this.
I've voted Roxy, I think more than once possibly? Once before my current vote for sure

And then you seem concerned with my following up on my sus of Roxy...ya know, it's not the 1st time you've been protective of her this game.

You mentioned she's very much in her town meta....tell me, who do you feel is very much outside their town meta this game? I'd say, of the players remaining, none of us...we're all well within our town metas, and therefore to so assuredly TR Roxy for meta? With no wolf flips?

You are not suspicious of her slot, and in fact seem somewhat protective of her
A- you voting her means nothing if you’ve voted most people in the game.
B- yes, I’ve been kinda defensive of her this game because she is a strong town read. That you still aren’t answering or expanding on your position of her is stranger than me protecting someone I town read
C- Roxy’s town meta from my experience has a particular shade to it, as I’ve explained before. I think I’m pretty good at reading it. Could I be wrong? Well, yea. But I feel more confident she is good than I feel confident on all my scum reads this game

You literally brought up my pressuring player's w/ votes as town indicative, and now it's a flaw?

You had me as a strong town read, and now seem to be basing a good chunk of a SR off how I read Roxy....OK

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Yes, I townread you pretty strongly on tone up until today. But we have not flipped a wolf yet, and so I have to step back and relook at everything. In your case, and LC’s case, I have done a total 180 from how I entered D2.

You reading Roxy isn’t even a big chunk of why I SR you and I feel like you’re just upset that I’ve changed my opinion

Prolly shoulda killed me last night tbh

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

► Show Spoiler

Have I always at times found you towny? Absolutely, my reads change & develop as the game goes on. Ya know why? Cuz' I'm town. Wolves are the ones who are often stuck.
Weren’t you just complaining how I’ve been townreading you all game and suddenly turning on you is bullsuit?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:10 pm Seriously. Name a game where scum falcon is engaged like this. They don't exist
Can’t recall, that is true. Self meta is questionable though. Are you saying as a wolf you never try? Is that a binary thing?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Look falcon, I don’t know if I would be suspecting you this hard if it weren’t for the fact that the player pool is so small and you look guilty by deduction. Do I often make confirmation bias in my cases? Totally. But looking at the way partners could be engaged, you are the stinky cheese man around who’s left

-I don’t think SVS and LC are partners. Highly unlikely
-I still want to go back to the timmer wagon- all that’s remaining is me and LC that voted for timmer. I don’t think the timmer wagon was clean. Which from my pov leaves LC.
-Roxy is my strongest town read.
-you are most likely to be LC’s partner, and looking into you iso and gameplay, it’s blendy. Then you coming into today with this weird final 2 of me and roxy makes no sense. Also it fuels my conf bias of you protecting LC so you can just get out of this phase Scot free. (Pun not intended)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I feel really good y’all

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con chose to come into today saying ‘I believe in you’, and here falcon is wigging out because I no longer townread him.

As the kids say, ‘get rekt’

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:18 pm

► Show Spoiler

Weren’t you just complaining how I’ve been townreading you all game and suddenly turning on you is bullsuit?

No, that's not what I said....I implied you were being a hypocrite for your reasons to SR me, and you are.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:27 pm I feel really good y’all

Prolly cuz as wolf, you're in a pretty good spot.

As town, I don't see how anyone would feel good right now.

Like, my play today makes no sense as wolf...none at all. Yet you seem oh so supremely confident
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy is town cuz meta VS Falcon is scum despite meta

That's the logic Scotty is asking us to believe that he believes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine [VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:38 pm

Like, my play today makes no sense as wolf...none at all. Yet you seem oh so supremely confident
I’ve laid out why your play makes sense as a wolf, and I feel good about it.

Tell me more about LC- not just that you feel he is stronger town than me and Roxy- why is he stronger town?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Tell me more about LC- not just that you feel he is stronger town than me and Roxy- why is he stronger town?

I don't really find him towny, I just find the two of you both scummier. I've laid out why, just recently
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:43 pm Roxy is town cuz meta VS Falcon is scum despite meta

That's the logic Scotty is asking us to believe that he believes
that is correct.

I think Roxy is easier to find as town than you are to find as mafia.

I have looked at Roxy through my own lens and feel like I can identify those behaviors that make her town.
You proclaiming ‘I would never do this as wolf’ is not helpful to me looking through the lens of what you look like as town.

You’re telling me you would NEVER behave a certain way as wolf?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:04 pm

I don't really find him towny, I just find the two of you both scummier. I've laid out why, just recently
Ok, I guess I was expecting more of an explanation, but ok.

how do you feel about SVS? Is she part of the equation at all?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Im mostly asking you falcon to help me in covering all the bases- you not putting effort into towncasing your town reads besides ‘they’re just town’ is lazy and not effortful. THAT is something I associate with your wolf game.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:11 pm Im mostly asking you falcon to help me in covering all the bases- you not putting effort into towncasing your town reads besides ‘they’re just town’ is lazy and not effortful. THAT is something I associate with your wolf game.

I don't really town-case players, that's not how I play.

Please go find my town games where I make big town cases
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I can't find what doesn't exist.

Do I make some TRs? Sure, but it's typically extremely limited. I hunt wolves, I don't find town...this is known, you're acting like I play as JJJ
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:05 pm I can't find what doesn't exist.

Do I make some TRs? Sure, but it's typically extremely limited. I hunt wolves, I don't find town...this is known, you're acting like I play as JJJ
What are you >unwilling< to do as wolf? Like, when you say 'i don't act like this as wolf', are you saying you just don't make as much an effort? Always?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Just humor me falcon- are there any worlds where the wolves are SVS/LC, and Roxy and I are town?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:14 pm Just humor me falcon- are there any worlds where the wolves are SVS/LC, and Roxy and I are town?

Of course there is, and I need those two to engage, because it would be easy for Maf to sit back and allow town to rip each other apart
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:05 pm I can't find what doesn't exist.

What are you >unwilling< to do as wolf? Like, when you say 'i don't act like this as wolf', are you saying you just don't make as much an effort? Always?

It's not really a matter of what I'm willing or unwilling to do, it's about what I actually do or do not do.

And I do not engage like this as Maf
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Long Con here, and ready to engage!

Well, almost ready. Just got home from work and did a skim catchup, now I'll go back and do responses.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Gotta hit a wolf today. We should be able to hit a wolf today. I don't feel as good as Scotty, but I think we can do this.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:39 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:14 pm Just humor me falcon- are there any worlds where the wolves are SVS/LC, and Roxy and I are town?

Of course there is, and I need those two to engage, because it would be easy for Maf to sit back and allow town to rip each other apart
Sorry, I meant: what makes SVS and LC scummy?
Let’s do an exercise

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:58 pm Ok well. Welcome to most likely mylo everyone. Pull up a chair by the amp while I strum some tunes. But not too close, because you don't want tinnitus.

In the night I was deadset on SVS/jpic but there goes that idea. My initial thought now is it's just SVs and LC because I think Roxy and falcon are town based on play, and they were the end of day 2 as well. SVs and LC bad mean that they were just making up an argument and tunneling each other most of D2, which I guess is entirely possible, tho I distinctly remember SVS saying in a previous game that she doesn't bus teammates unless she has to. That's my main hangup with this solve.

That's where I'm at.

I'm sure I'm probably a hot topic for at least 4 of you, so let me know if I can assuage any concern.
I don't think there's any way that Roxy/S~V~S should be considered as on a wolf team with me. I don't think any wolves go this hard for their partner in this situation. I'm the Low-Hanging Fruit here, I'm probably the easiest target to get eliminated.

All the wolves have to do is convince one town member to vote with them, and they have won the game.

In that light, the wolves are Roxy and S~V~S, maybe. Roxy seems a little more open to other options, I think, so there may be a situation where S~V~S-wolf goes hard against me and the other wolf (falcon?) listens, considers, and eventually, probably tomorrow, seals the deal. Then Roxy is just a wrong townfolk. I dunno.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:00 pm

Let’s do an exercise
My JPIC slip should be clearing for me, you should take it at face value and understand you should look elsewhere.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:52 pm Gotta hit a wolf today. We should be able to hit a wolf today. I don't feel as good as Scotty, but I think we can do this.
If I were you, I also wouldn’t feel as good as me either.

Help us help you in determining why you aren’t a wolf

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just did.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:58 pm Ok well. Welcome to most likely mylo everyone. Pull up a chair by the amp while I strum some tunes. But not too close, because you don't want tinnitus.

In the night I was deadset on SVS/jpic but there goes that idea. My initial thought now is it's just SVs and LC because I think Roxy and falcon are town based on play, and they were the end of day 2 as well. SVs and LC bad mean that they were just making up an argument and tunneling each other most of D2, which I guess is entirely possible, tho I distinctly remember SVS saying in a previous game that she doesn't bus teammates unless she has to. That's my main hangup with this solve.

That's where I'm at.

I'm sure I'm probably a hot topic for at least 4 of you, so let me know if I can assuage any concern.
I don't think there's any way that Roxy/S~V~S should be considered as on a wolf team with me. I don't think any wolves go this hard for their partner in this situation. I'm the Low-Hanging Fruit here, I'm probably the easiest target to get eliminated.

All the wolves have to do is convince one town member to vote with them, and they have won the game.

In that light, the wolves are Roxy and S~V~S, maybe. Roxy seems a little more open to other options, I think, so there may be a situation where S~V~S-wolf goes hard against me and the other wolf (falcon?) listens, considers, and eventually, probably tomorrow, seals the deal. Then Roxy is just a wrong townfolk. I dunno.
I can see a world with SVS/Roxy based on the fact that they have been fairly tame with each other, but they’ve also been so aligned with reads and voting this game that it seems too obvious.

Plus I just…think Roxy is town. And I need to identify a town bastion at this stage

Anyway, keep reading because I agree that I don’t think you align with either of them

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:01 pm

Let’s do an exercise
My JPIC slip should be clearing for me, you should take it at face value and understand you should look elsewhere.
:haha:

You also ‘slipped’ by asking how many days we have to mislynch before we lose, even tho you were cognizant enough to guess this was a 7v2 at the beginning of the game.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:01 pm

Let’s do an exercise

You also ‘slipped’ by asking how many days we have to mislynch before we lose, even tho you were cognizant enough to guess this was a 7v2 at the beginning of the game.
That's not a slip. I just hadn't thought about it until that point. I'm used to larger games.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LC- GTH who are the wolves?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S is a wolf, and I'll die or win believing this.

You are somewhat convincing in your Roxy analysis, and you label her as your top town. I'm willing to go with it, and I kind of don't think they'd be so copacetic with each other all game if they were the wolves. They'd want to do some mild distancing at the very least.

So, it's S~V~S and falcon.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:12 pm S~V~S is a wolf, and I'll die or win believing this.

You are somewhat convincing in your Roxy analysis, and you label her as your top town. I'm willing to go with it, and I kind of don't think they'd be so copacetic with each other all game if they were the wolves. They'd want to do some mild distancing at the very least.

I can dig this.

What do you make of falcon's argument that he would never be this engaged as wolf? I don't know what history you have with him in that regard.

So I mean, if by deduction you think SVS is blatantly wolf, and believe me and Roxy, what about falcon makes him seem wolfy to you?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:12 pm S~V~S is a wolf, and I'll die or win believing this.

I can dig this.

What do you make of falcon's argument that he would never be this engaged as wolf? I don't know what history you have with him in that regard.

So I mean, if by deduction you think SVS is blatantly wolf, and believe me and Roxy, what about falcon makes him seem wolfy to you?
I don't know falcon's game well enough to judge that, but I put very little stock in most self-proclaimed 'tells'.

If S~V~S is wolf and you and Roxy are town, then it has to be him... finding him wolfy would be secondary to the straight up numbers. I haven't done my own falcon-dive, and anything I bring up here as wolfy would pretty much be parroting some reasonable points you already made. I don't have better than you've already researched.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Hey, I'm not doing the reread respond thing right now. Just got home, went straight to Mafia to get quickly caught up, and I gotta just shower, decompress, feed my kids, etc. We have till tomorrow evening, I'll be back on with more focus in a couple of hoursish.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, "would never be this engaged" as a wolf? That's a really tough one to analyze, do we judge by post count, or the level of deep-dive understanding within his content? Number of wise and intelligent analyses recorded? Ok I go.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 56

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:43 am @S~V~S I feel you on LC. He has been up for elim for two days yet he has slicked by somehow by rallying everyone at EOD.

It feels strange. It reads funky. It feels so full of bad vibing.

But it also feels a bit off bc you have been laser focused on LC but beyond that I cannot remember you having any other suspicions.

You are tunneling but can you also look out of the hole once in a while and give a few other reads?
Well, at this stage, as I've said, LC is first, I also think Scotty prolly. He's dancing around and I'm just not feeling it.

I think you and Falcon are town, and I've thought so for days. Falcon came in solvey and is working for reactions, which looks towny for Falcon imo, and you are being direct and not trying to tiptoe around people, which is harder to pull off in a small game.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:57 pm Look, 2 players left are my teammates, I need input from @Long Con & @S~V~S as well. Maybe my solve is right, but it'd be foolish for us not to discuss as much as possible
Sorry I fell off, i started a new job this week, and I don't have an office yet, so I'm working from my new bosses office, so I'm not about to whip out the phone.

I don't think Roxy is bad. I think she would have gone softer on Halyn if she had TMI. Her feelings there felt very real to me :shrug:

I just answered my @s, I have to read your case there. But when I said earlier in the game that there weren't many people I would defend, Rox was one of them, si it's gonna have to be one hell of a case.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why did Scotty vote for Falcon?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:44 pm [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine [VOTE: scotty] aubergine

Return to “Previous Hustles”