Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:09 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:07 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:00 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:55 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 pm can’t accurately read anyone here just yet
You do know what GTH means right?
i do but i’ll give u the same answer, i don’t wanna prematurely make reads, i’m not even on laptop and i’ve not read you and windwards thing except like one or two random posts

i play primarily by intuition and i won’t forcefully move the needle, especially when we have a 3 day d1 essentially

if i had to guess

i can accurately read ran/wwa/bereft within 24-48h if not sooner

you can be town by aggressive play and generating discussion but like, what the hell do you expect, i’m not particularly entertained by your play and i’m almost certainly more aggressive, so you just exist and i’ll punish a drop off or punish bad reads but generally reward you being solvey

mac and dizzy i’m not chopping d1 here

blah blah idk who else has posted off the top of my head
Why is the only thing that is even remotely a read just "you can be town"? Saying you can read people in the future or that you're "not chopping" people isn't a read
I would qualify a no-chop list as some sort of a readlist, personally, but that's because I would only put reads above null for the day as no-chop.
"I wouldn't lynch this person because I think they're town" is a read. "I wouldn't lynch this person" isn't.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 pm can’t accurately read anyone here just yet
i do but i’ll give u the same answer, i don’t wanna prematurely make reads, i’m not even on laptop and i’ve not read you and windwards thing except like one or two random posts

i play primarily by intuition and i won’t forcefully move the needle, especially when we have a 3 day d1 essentially

if i had to guess

you can be town by aggressive play and generating discussion but like, what the hell do you expect, i’m not particularly entertained by your play and i’m almost certainly more aggressive, so you just exist and i’ll punish a drop off or punish bad reads but generally reward you being solvey

Why is the only thing that is even remotely a read just "you can be town"? Saying you can read people in the future or that you're "not chopping" people isn't a read
deal with it
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:09 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:02 pm I guess Ranmilla has the next most substantive ISO after me, Wind, and Gira? But their posts have been so lukewarm so far, being mostly just simple questions that don't seem to really dive into people's alignments. It's another playstyle that if they keep it up I'll be forced to find wolfy.
she’s logical, intelligent, and just good in general, and reserved, and she won’t play like me where i shovel shit into thread and somehow make reads

expect subtlety and good and insightful posts to come

i’ve only played one game with her but she played gr8, i played better but still she was great

(something something i respect her play and know her a bit, and i know that this is ultra complimentary but i also know that this is a far from a rational way to pocket her)
Since you're clearly more familiar with them than me, what is your impression of their posts so far?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:10 pm

if i had to guess

I would qualify a no-chop list as some sort of a readlist, personally, but that's because I would only put reads above null for the day as no-chop.
"I wouldn't lynch this person because I think they're town" is a read. "I wouldn't lynch this person" isn't.
Honestly, I don't think I have ever heard someone say "I wouldn't lynch this person because I think they're scum" so I just naturally fill in the blanks.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:11 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:02 pm I guess Ranmilla has the next most substantive ISO after me, Wind, and Gira? But their posts have been so lukewarm so far, being mostly just simple questions that don't seem to really dive into people's alignments. It's another playstyle that if they keep it up I'll be forced to find wolfy.
she’s logical, intelligent, and just good in general, and reserved, and she won’t play like me where i shovel shit into thread and somehow make reads

i’ve only played one game with her but she played gr8, i played better but still she was great

(something something i respect her play and know her a bit, and i know that this is ultra complimentary but i also know that this is a far from a rational way to pocket her)
Since you're clearly more familiar with them than me, what is your impression of their posts so far?
your question of what compelled them to ask me that question and what they have learned from my description of sci will make whatever i say about them before inert

aka i’m waiting to see how they handle me, everything else is noise
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:11 pm

if i had to guess

Honestly, I don't think I have ever heard someone say "I wouldn't lynch this person because I think they're scum" so I just naturally fill in the blanks.
You do have people who say "I wouldn't lynch this person because if they were town they would be useful" or "I wouldn't lynch this person because I think we can solve them later" Plus, specifically saying you wouldn't lynch people who haven't even posted yet isn't an actual townread.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

if i had to guess

i’ve said this before
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:12 pm

your question of what compelled them to ask me that question and what they have learned from my description of sci will make whatever i say about them before inert

Lame. Even if your impression will be outdated, you still have an impression. Being able to see someone's progression is useful.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:13 pm

if i had to guess

You do have people who say "I wouldn't lynch this person because if they were town they would be useful" or "I wouldn't lynch this person because I think we can solve them later" Plus, specifically saying you wouldn't lynch people who haven't even posted yet isn't an actual townread.
Ok, I see your point now lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 pm

if i had to guess

i’ve said this before
I guess it wasn't in a game with me, then
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 pm

Lame. Even if your impression will be outdated, you still have an impression. Being able to see someone's progression is useful.
i simply don’t have an impression yet
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 pm

if i had to guess

now what do you make of leetics point towards me?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:15 pm

Then you must not have read their posts, for that is the only explanation for you not having an impression. As I mentioned before, my impression was lukewarm.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:16 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:15 pm

Then you must not have read their posts, for that is the only explanation for you not having an impression. As I mentioned before, my impression was lukewarm.
my impression is that she’s done absolutely nothing alignment indicative thus far and that interacting with me is an interesting choice for reasons i won’t elaborate on
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 pm my impression is that she’s done absolutely nothing alignment indicative thus far and that interacting with me is an interesting choice for reasons i won’t elaborate on
An interesting choice that isn't alignment indicative?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:16 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 pm

now what do you make of leetics point towards me?
Idk, I don't really think I understood it but I do kinda read leetic as town now cause I think I can see what they're trying to accomplish. I think they are trying to solve people by getting discussion going in as many parallel threads as possible, unlike me. And that's probably effective for them. But yeah this is probably gonna get read as trying to appease them or get them off my back tbh, I couldve kept it to myself for like a day or two but I'm dumping it now so I can peace out till morning lol.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:20 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 pm my impression is that she’s done absolutely nothing alignment indicative thus far and that interacting with me is an interesting choice for reasons i won’t elaborate on
An interesting choice that isn't alignment indicative?
that i can’t begin to read into because they’ve posted essentially nothing

regardless, don’t you know it’s rude to talk about someone behind their back?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Feel free to continue discussing stuff with me or whatever, I'll backread when I come back btw
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:21 pm Feel free to continue discussing stuff with me or whatever, I'll backread when I come back btw
not a post will be sent without you!
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:08 pm
Can Ranmilla please entertain me by answering why exactly they felt the need to make this request?
Robyn is one of the players I have the most recent experience with. We played together in MU's Spec Chat Invitational 2022 and were both town; they engaged in an unusual playstyle of doing very little in the first two days and committing to hard sheeping me, which made me paranoid but not in a position to do anything about it since I was trying to lead town. I was nightkilled, my main suspect flipped scum, and robyn followed up with a surprise thunderdome on the second mafia.

Then they played in this year's SCI as well, rolled scum, and played a similar mystery box sort of game until getting blown up by Mac subbing in and countering their fakeclaim. (I'm sure Mac will have more detail on this when he shows up, if you're interested.)

What I'm looking for here is
1. a starting point for other people in this game to get serious looks at robyn, as they play "intuitively" and thus are difficult to form reads on
2. a forcing move to get robyn to break down their recent scum game and explain some of their scum mindset and decision making, hopefully to contrast to this game.

Which... they didn't really do, just saying "played bad because I was drunk" to the whole thing and not going into any detail on mindset. I was hoping for a bit more, but here we are.
They did however call out Bereft as being Schweppes (who was also in that game) which is... an interesting play.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:21 pm that i can’t begin to read into because they’ve posted essentially nothing
If you've gleaned something from their posts, it's not "essentially nothing"
regardless, don’t you know it’s rude to talk about someone behind their back?
Welcome to the game of mafia.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 pm They did however call out Bereft as being Schweppes (who was also in that game) which is... an interesting play.
Interesting how? Guys, ya know that "interesting" isn't an excuse to just say nothing about something
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:25 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 pm They did however call out Bereft as being Schweppes (who was also in that game) which is... an interesting play.
Interesting how? Guys, ya know that "interesting" isn't an excuse to just say nothing about something
Also, what are your thoughts on Windward?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 pm
Can Ranmilla please entertain me by answering why exactly they felt the need to make this request?
Robyn is one of the players I have the most recent experience with. We played together in MU's Spec Chat Invitational 2022 and were both town; they engaged in an unusual playstyle of doing very little in the first two days and committing to hard sheeping me, which made me paranoid but not in a position to do anything about it since I was trying to lead town. I was nightkilled, my main suspect flipped scum, and robyn followed up with a surprise thunderdome on the second mafia.

Then they played in this year's SCI as well, rolled scum, and played a similar mystery box sort of game until getting blown up by Mac subbing in and countering their fakeclaim. (I'm sure Mac will have more detail on this when he shows up, if you're interested.)

1. a starting point for other people in this game to get serious looks at robyn, as they play "intuitively" and thus are difficult to form reads on
2. a forcing move to get robyn to break down their recent scum game and explain some of their scum mindset and decision making, hopefully to contrast to this game.

Which... they didn't really do, just saying "played bad because I was drunk" to the whole thing and not going into any detail on mindset. I was hoping for a bit more, but here we are.
They did however call out Bereft as being Schweppes (who was also in that game) which is... an interesting play.
i’ll give you a more detailed response, mac/dizzy/schweppes are here and they all tried hard to catch me, but the explanation will be tomorrow

i do think that you asked for an overview not a breakdown, but i shall giveth

i do have one thing to ask though, you’ve seen enough of my games to know i’m quite scummy d1 and my future days are increasingly better and more towny

hell a lot of games people just find me scummy as hell and can’t read me and don’t kill me d1 due to knowing that i’m a monster

so 1) is everyone trying to read me d1 a good idea? 2) regardless of how i play would you ever legitimately try to chop me d1 here?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i'm gonna dayvig u
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:36 pm i'm gonna dayvig u
option 1) i ignore you 2) i insult you

which response did you want? i can't tell
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

iunno i'm just shitposting
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:40 pm iunno i'm just shitposting
do you have a read on me?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:41 pm
Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:40 pm iunno i'm just shitposting
do you have a read on me?
not particularly, i think you've been okay so far and nothing has raised a red flag
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:26 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:25 pm
Also, what are your thoughts on Windward?
We could have gotten some data on people by looking at who knew Bereft=Schweppes and who didn't. Outing them immediately closes off that play. I don't love that, but there is the argument that it's a lateral trade because now people can use their meta reads on Schweppes right away. It's definitely an intentional move on robyn's part to out them, so the question here is what is the motivation to do that?

... that's not going to satisfy you (leetic) though, because judging from your second question and your entire gameplay so far, you are in an archetype of player who demands binary town or scumreads on everything from everyone at all times, and saying "I'll tell you maybe in 48 hours, or maybe on day 2 or 3 after the game has shaken out some and we have more data" is just going to tick you off and make you accuse me of hedging. So I will try to meet you halfway here and say this:

- I'm leaning g2h scum on robyn at present, but not enough to vig, barely enough to maybe vote if we were able. We'll see how this progresses. I don't think it's good to pursue it very far right now. Incorporating robyn's response I see in previews, I agree they often appear scummy d1 and are easier to solve with time. I do think it's good for people to try to make reads and engage rather than just saying "robyn is a mystery box."

- I don't have windward as easy town either. I think wind is a player who massively highposts as any alignment, and I find the disregard for thread health coupled with insistence that her own opinion "doesn't matter" to be confusing at best. p#65 may also be an intentional backwards read to set up this spar with leetic super early on; I think thread health is very important and that fight was detrimental to it and I've seen this sort of "get in a loud fight early and then get everyone to back off and say it's town vs town" tactic dozens of times. BUT I've also seen actual town do this, I'm not sure on leetic's alignment (though I have them as more town than wind, I've only seen this style of scumming from a few players like holyflare), and above all I don't think it's good to whip the thread into loudly set positions this early on. There's a lot going on in the background here too.

- leetic, if you are town, the playstyle you're currently pursuing is going to go straight into mafia's hands by exhausting the entire game. I implore you to be aware of this and measure your pace and level of aggression a bit more, for both fun value and town analysis value. <3
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Pound, pound, the sandbags, they [...] ~ signed, Bereft
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:51 pm - leetic, if you are town, the playstyle you're currently pursuing is going to go straight into mafia's hands by exhausting the entire game. I implore you to be aware of this and measure your pace and level of aggression a bit more, for both fun value and town analysis value. <3
Lame. Besides, wolves should be "exhausted".
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:54 pm Pound, pound, the sandbags, they [...] ~ signed, Bereft
Do you have any actual thoughts?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ran, i’ve outed schweppes in every game here immediately, and he’s played like 3, and others have had that exact same question of “what is robyn doing and why are they doing it!” every time

i don’t have a real response to this, except that he wanted to alt initially and i don’t think schweppes successfully alting is good for anyone
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Ginger, oranges, kale, avocado, chicken noodle soup, these are nature's solutions. ~ signed, Bereft
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:56 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:51 pm - leetic, if you are town, the playstyle you're currently pursuing is going to go straight into mafia's hands by exhausting the entire game. I implore you to be aware of this and measure your pace and level of aggression a bit more, for both fun value and town analysis value. <3
I do understand this point of view, I used to play that way myself many years ago. What I've found with experience though is that town gets exhausted much more easily than wolves do. I can't remember the last time I saw a wolf team lose to exhaustion who weren't losing on many other fronts anyway, but I have seen towns succumb to it quite a bit. We don't need to hash it more though, just keep it in mind. <3

Robyn - why exactly is Schweppes alting bad enough to you that you want to blow it up?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:04 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:56 pm
I do understand this point of view, I used to play that way myself many years ago. What I've found with experience though is that town gets exhausted much more easily than wolves do. I can't remember the last time I saw a wolf team lose to exhaustion who weren't losing on many other fronts anyway, but I have seen towns succumb to it quite a bit. We don't need to hash it more though, just keep it in mind. <3

Robyn - why exactly is Schweppes alting bad enough to you that you want to blow it up?
he confessed to alting once before and he described the experience to me, it was horrible, wicked even. i almost blocked him right then and there, his conduct was not just unprofessional but immoral too. the words were so horrible they shouldn't be repeated ever
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also i have a rule this game, no playing drunk period
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

So this is like a Stunseed situation? Jot it.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 pm

anyway now that i'm on laptop i can articulate myself better

1) are you fine with a long explanation tomorrow? i'll put like 700 words into it, i have things to say and flesh out myself, dizzy and schweppes and you and mac all being here makes it worthwhile
2) are you trying to townlead this game? and would you ever try to chop me d1?

also thinking about me as a mystery box is a common phenomenon, or as an enigma. do you believe you can't accurately read me so you're trying to throw the lights on a dangerous blindspot and getting a consensus opinion on me. or do you believe that i will act in such a way which can be debated at length, and you're gonna just try to read everyone off how they read me? (with the added caveat that you know i like to play at the very center of things, and are obliging me (are you doing this knowingly/intentionally?))
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:12 am So this is like a Stunseed situation? Jot it.
what's that
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

WWA town

big fan of berefy
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Not me thinking all of leetic's opening GTH reads were jokes
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:17 am

1) are you fine with a long explanation tomorrow? i'll put like 700 words into it, i have things to say and flesh out myself, dizzy and schweppes and you and mac all being here makes it worthwhile

also thinking about me as a mystery box is a common phenomenon, or as an enigma. do you believe you can't accurately read me so you're trying to throw the lights on a dangerous blindspot and getting a consensus opinion on me. or do you believe that i will act in such a way which can be debated at length, and you're gonna just try to read everyone off how they read me? (with the added caveat that you know i like to play at the very center of things, and are obliging me (are you doing this knowingly/intentionally?))
1. you don't need to ask my permission... as you note, several players from that game being here makes it something that is going to be a topic regardless. I am and remain very curious, yes.
2a. god I hope not, I knew going in this game has mac and windward and dizzy in it and I was hoping they'd be obvious town leads so I can just sit back and compile reads later in the day. No prior experience with leetic but now they are in the pile too. I will if I have to but I was really hoping for a chill game for once. After what happened in the NPCs game last year especially.
2b. If you were my top strong scumread for whatever reason/s, yes - I don't believe in universal d1 passes for anyone, I think that promotes toxic cliquey gameplay. Every game is different and every player should be evaluated on their merits This Game.
3. You're the player I know the best out of the people posting in earlygame, and also one of the ones I know the best in general, so I feel it is sort of my job to try and read you and get others reading you, yes. It's a good starting point, especially given the alternative of adding to the wind/leetic hurricane. I think you are very difficult for most players to read accurately, such that most people won't really bother to try beyond shrug-guessing, and you had me fooled for a good chunk of SCI '23. The best model I have of you is that you prefer control and don't like other players putting the spotlight directly on you early as scum, hence the early force play.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:18 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:12 am So this is like a Stunseed situation? Jot it.
what's that
Remind me in a day or two.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Based on Ranmilla's posts so far, this feels like overhyping. Like really, "I can just sit back"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:24 am WWA town

big fan of berefy
Elaborate on both of these.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dubz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:34 am Not me thinking all of leetic's opening GTH reads were jokes
And do you have anything for us?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:36 am
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:17 am

1. you don't need to ask my permission... as you note, several players from that game being here makes it something that is going to be a topic regardless. I am and remain very curious, yes.
2a. god I hope not, I knew going in this game has mac and windward and dizzy in it and I was hoping they'd be obvious town leads so I can just sit back and compile reads later in the day. No prior experience with leetic but now they are in the pile too. I will if I have to but I was really hoping for a chill game for once. After what happened in the NPCs game last year especially.
2b. If you were my top strong scumread for whatever reason/s, yes - I don't believe in universal d1 passes for anyone, I think that promotes toxic cliquey gameplay. Every game is different and every player should be evaluated on their merits This Game.
3. You're the player I know the best out of the people posting in earlygame, and also one of the ones I know the best in general, so I feel it is sort of my job to try and read you and get others reading you, yes. It's a good starting point, especially given the alternative of adding to the wind/leetic hurricane. I think you are very difficult for most players to read accurately, such that most people won't really bother to try beyond shrug-guessing, and you had me fooled for a good chunk of SCI '23. The best model I have of you is that you prefer control and don't like other players putting the spotlight directly on you early as scum, hence the early force play.
1) was seeing the level of wittiness
2a) you don't see me as a town leader at all?
2b) i do
3) also true, it's an accurate model. and i can't see myself from another point of view but i do have an understanding that most people are unable to understand me well

anyway you seem fine, wanna mason?

Return to “Previous Jobs”