Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Severance [Evening Four]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Welcome home. It was a long day at work. Probably?

Host

@JaggedJimmyJay

Moderator on Duty

@Quin

Players (7)

@Dubz - posts / @RondoDimBuckle - posts
@Dyslexicon - posts / @Made - posts
@Gira - posts
@leetic - posts
@☆Princess Abigail☆ - posts
@Ranmilia - posts
@tedxtr - posts

Eliminated (6)

@robyn - posts - Eliminated on Evening One - Vanilla Town
@MacDougall - posts - Killed on Night One - Vanilla Town
@TonyStarkPrime - posts - Eliminated on Evening Two - Power Role Mafia
@WindwardAway - posts - Killed on Night 2 - Power Role Town
@pyxxy - posts - Eliminated on Evening Three - Vanilla Town
@Bereft - posts - Killed on Night 3 - ???

Other

@Porscha - posts
@Jackofhearts2005 - posts
@Lime Coke - posts

Evenings (day phases) are 48 hours long. Nights (night phases) are 24 hours long.
Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect
Game rules and guidelines (note especially voting rules #2, #5, and #8, but all rules apply)

Spoiler: show
Voting and Claiming Rules

1.) Claim whatever you want if anything.
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
3.) Votes are changeable with no limitations.
4.) Voting is not obligatory. There is no requirement to vote in any phase whatsoever. There are participation standards though, which I'll cover separately.
5.) The player who has received the most votes at the deadline shall be eliminated. There is no majority hammer.
6.) In the event of a tied vote, the eliminated player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
7.) A "no elimination" option will be included each day phase. This option must lead the tally with no ties to be enacted at any time.
8.) YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. THIS IS NOT IN THE INTENDED SPIRIT OF MY GAME, AND IT RELATES TO RULES AGAINST EXCESSIVE APPEAL TO EMOTION.

Participation Standard

There is no rigid standard for participation; this will be at the host's discretion. All players are expected to make a sincere effort to contribute to the game thread consistently enough that their content can be fairly judged. Non-participation has an adverse effect upon the balance of the game. If I decide a player is not participating enough to facilitate this balance, that player will be replaced. If a replacement cannot be found, there might be a modkill. With this in mind I reiterate: it's very important that everyone try to participate. At least a few posts per day/night cycle are a bare minimum.

Other

1.) Respect all guidelines and rules found in The Syndicate's announcements section. Above all else, treat your fellow players with respect -- this is just a game.
2.) BTSC (behind the scenes chatter) is only permitted in host-designated locations.
3.) No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
4.) Just don't make posts when you're dead unless you have been given express permission by the host.
5.) Non-players may not post in the game thread.
6.) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic may choose to do so in {Off-Topic} Green. There's an "OT" button for this in the post editor. This is not required.
7.) If you ever have any questions about the rules, roles, or setup, please ask me privately.

Angleshooting, excessive appeal to emotion, and loopholes

Don't.

We all know what the spirit of Mafia is about. So don't. If you ever think something might be cutting it close, just ask me before doing it/saying it. Thanks gang.

Examples of things that suck:
- Relying on volatile emotionality as a strategy to progress the game for yourself (or posting the same material non-strategically). Utilize the moderators on duty.
- Referencing out-of-game personal information to progress yourself in the game (regardless of alignment) -- you can mention things about life, just don't expect it to necessarily be worth added grace in the game.
- Trying to use specific wording in your role card to glean information in the thread
- Making reads or judgments about the game based upon who you see in the "Who is online" section under the thread
- Openly calling for or talking about the mafia team conceding
- Discussing anything outside the game thread that should have no bearing on it (e.g., technical quirks you observe on Discord) other than ordinary metagaming
- Plenty of other things; there are too many to list. Contact me if you're tempted but unsure or if you believe someone else has engaged in an angleshooting or appeal to emotion violation.

Role priorities and details

If there are any roleblocking paradoxes, they will be resolved as follows:
---> Two roleblockers target each other ---> First action submitted trumps the other
---> Two jailkeepers target each other ---> First action submitted trumps the other
---> A jailkeeper and a roleblocker target each other ---> roleblocker wins
These things may or may not be possible in this game.

- Double targeting (targeting the same player on consecutive nights) is legal for all roles/abilities that cannot prevent mafia night kills and illegal for those that can.
- Self targeting is legal except when explicitly indicated otherwise.

If you have questions about stuff like this, just ask me in the Discord Hub. I reserve the right to decline answering if I see fit.

Sample vanilla town role card
You're a severed employee working at Lumon Industries (town).

You have no special abilities.
JaggedJimmyJay's hosting preference for questions about the game

Always feel free to ask questions. But please do so privately. Contact me in the Discord Hub. I do not like to answer questions publicly in the game thread. Thanks, everyone.]
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Severance [pre-game]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reserved

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The game is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST) tomorrow (Monday).

We will begin the game with a 24-hour Phase Zero to allow players to get acclimated to the game thread. No voting nor role abilities shall take place during this phase unless otherwise indicated.

All role cards will be distributed exclusively in the Discord Hub. I will send a mass PM to all players reiterating this point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Quin »

Hello! I'm Quin, your friendly HR representative. There have been some exciting changes within the company recently and so I am here to help you with the onboarding process.

Please do let me know if you are having any issues adjusting to your role and this new work environment. You can talk to me, I care about you!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The weekend is wrapping up, and you're ready to relax. Who knows what the week ahead holds in store, and if you have your way you'll never find out anyway. You hope you put your trash cans in the right place this morning.

Phase Zero is underway and will last 24 hours. There will be no voting during this phase and no role actions performed unless otherwise stated. You may use this time to get acclimated with the game, your role, the game thread, and one another. Evening One will begin immediately upon its completion.

@Bereft
@Dubz
@Dyslexicon
@Gira
@leetic
@MacDougall
@☆Princess Abigail☆
@pyxxy
@Ranmilia
@robyn
@tedxtr
@TonyStarkPrime
@WindwardAway

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:14 am Game rules and guidelines (note especially voting rules #2, #5, and #8, but all rules apply)

2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
4.) Voting is not obligatory. There is no requirement to vote in any phase whatsoever. There are participation standards though, which I'll cover separately.
5.) The player who has received the most votes at the deadline shall be eliminated. There is no majority hammer.
6.) In the event of a tied vote, the eliminated player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
7.) A "no elimination" option will be included each day phase. This option must lead the tally with no ties to be enacted at any time.
8.) YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. THIS IS NOT IN THE INTENDED SPIRIT OF MY GAME, AND IT RELATES TO RULES AGAINST EXCESSIVE APPEAL TO EMOTION.

Participation Standard

There is no rigid standard for participation; this will be at the host's discretion. All players are expected to make a sincere effort to contribute to the game thread consistently enough that their content can be fairly judged. Non-participation has an adverse effect upon the balance of the game. If I decide a player is not participating enough to facilitate this balance, that player will be replaced. If a replacement cannot be found, there might be a modkill. With this in mind I reiterate: it's very important that everyone try to participate. At least a few posts per day/night cycle are a bare minimum.

Other

1.) Respect all guidelines and rules found in The Syndicate's announcements section. Above all else, treat your fellow players with respect -- this is just a game.
2.) BTSC (behind the scenes chatter) is only permitted in host-designated locations.
4.) Just don't make posts when you're dead unless you have been given express permission by the host.
6.) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic may choose to do so in {Off-Topic} Green. There's an "OT" button for this in the post editor. This is not required.
7.) If you ever have any questions about the rules, roles, or setup, please ask me privately.

Don't.

We all know what the spirit of Mafia is about. So don't. If you ever think something might be cutting it close, just ask me before doing it/saying it. Thanks gang.

- Relying on volatile emotionality as a strategy to progress the game for yourself (or posting the same material non-strategically). Utilize the moderators on duty.
- Referencing out-of-game personal information to progress yourself in the game (regardless of alignment) -- you can mention things about life, just don't expect it to necessarily be worth added grace in the game.
- Trying to use specific wording in your role card to glean information in the thread
- Making reads or judgments about the game based upon who you see in the "Who is online" section under the thread
- Discussing anything outside the game thread that should have no bearing on it (e.g., technical quirks you observe on Discord) other than ordinary metagaming
- Plenty of other things; there are too many to list. Contact me if you're tempted but unsure or if you believe someone else has engaged in an angleshooting or appeal to emotion violation.
A good person will follow the rules. A great person will follow himself.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Hello friends. I love you all, and I love everything about you... equally.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Our job is to taste free air. Your so-called boss may own the clock that taunts you from the wall, but, my friends, the hour is yours.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

A peaceful entrance. ~ signed, Bereft
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:14 am Game rules and guidelines (note especially voting rules #2, #5, and #8, but all rules apply)

Participation Standard

Other

Don't.

GTH town, looks like the words of someone who doesn't care how they appear
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:05 pm Hello friends. I love you all, and I love everything about you... equally.
GTH wolf, opener that says nothing but is an attempt to appear friendly
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Oh hai fronds
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:07 pm A peaceful entrance. ~ signed, Bereft
Pure fluff, GTH wolf
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

so like is this game about that one song
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dubz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pmOh hai fronds
Likewise.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:05 pm Hello friends. I love you all, and I love everything about you... equally.
But what, indeed, is… “you?” All creatures from the leaping cat to the cowering shrew think of themselves as “you,” a logical center for the universe. Yet the cat eats the shrew, and we, like Schrödinger, live on to wonder what it means.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pm so like is this game about that one song
Opener isn't as directly related to the game as their last game's opener. GTH town solely on meta.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pmOh hai fronds
Likewise.
I only get fluffier from here
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:11 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pm so like is this game about that one song
Opener isn't as directly related to the game as their last game's opener. GTH town solely on meta.
okay but is it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

wait are you actually arguing meta because you have now been graced with my presence for a second time
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

It's about a (quite excellent) TV show, which we get to quote relentlessly, because we are real people and we get to make the decisions.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Participation Standard

Other

Don't.

Too soon for these reads imo
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also, do not expect me to be awake at deadline time every day lol. This is an anomaly.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:18 pm Also, do not expect me to be awake at deadline time every day lol. This is an anomaly.
lol
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:17 pm

Participation Standard

Other

Don't.

First thought is that we shouldn't be making thoughts. GTH wolf.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:17 pm Too soon for these reads imo
sure but does it actually say anything about their alignment to you?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:20 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:17 pm

Participation Standard

Other

Don't.

First thought is that we shouldn't be making thoughts. GTH wolf.
See if I care lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:20 pm
Meta-wise, idk, I've played with leetic before but don't remember if they make reads as early as in pregame.

In general, no, I don't just immediately wolfread people for doing that, but it raises some suspicion because I think wolves are more likely to find reasons to form a narrative and stick with it because they're NOT actually reading to solve.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:23 pm
Meta-wise, idk, I've played with leetic before but don't remember if they make reads as early as in pregame.

In general, no, I don't just immediately wolfread people for doing that, but it raises some suspicion because I think wolves are more likely to find reasons to form a narrative and stick with it because they're NOT actually reading to solve.
This was hedgy as all hell but basically I'm saying, no I won't tunnel leetic for it, but I will be paying close attention to how they form their reads for the next day or two.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Your argument fails, for I am the only one trying to do any sort of solving here
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:24 pm

Your argument fails, for I am the only one trying to do any sort of solving here
I don't believe you
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean those were NOT reads. If you want to argue that you were doing it for a reaction test, maybe I'd buy that explanation, but there's no way those reads were serious.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:25 pm

I don't believe you
I don't believe those whose only activity is disparaging the activity of others.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:26 pm I mean those were NOT reads. If you want to argue that you were doing it for a reaction test, maybe I'd buy that explanation, but there's no way those reads were serious.
What about them makes them not reads? GTH reads, sure, but still reads
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:26 pm

I don't believe you
I don't believe those whose only activity is disparaging the activity of others.
Then stick to your opinions and be wrong. Youre not solving me, either. You're just telling me I'm wolfy because I pointed out that your post was not giving real reads, and I'm pretty sure that means I'm correct.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If I could, I would vote WindwardAway here
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:27 pm

I don't believe you
Then stick to your opinions and be wrong. Youre not solving me, either. You're just telling me I'm wolfy because I pointed out that your post was not giving real reads, and I'm pretty sure that means I'm correct.
Did I ever insinuate that I would stick to these reads throughout the game? You do know what "GTH" means right? This feels quite a bit jumpy to me
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:27 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:26 pm I mean those were NOT reads. If you want to argue that you were doing it for a reaction test, maybe I'd buy that explanation, but there's no way those reads were serious.
Doesn't matter if GTH or not. You can't seriously get reads out of two fluffposts unless the players in question are severely polarized in terms of when and how they fluffpost. I don't believe Gira is, and I would default to assuming the same for Ranmilia. There are very few players I could name who are polarized enough to mostly fluffpost as a specific alignment, and even still, they will probably make an entry fluffpost in every game, meaning their first post doesn't indicate anything.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:28 pm If I could, I would vote WindwardAway here
Lol
Lmao
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

it provokes good reactions even if it's forced, so no need to interrupt it. my lean is mafia doesn't take that approach but page 1 etc
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:30 pm
Doesn't matter if GTH or not. You can't seriously get reads out of two fluffposts unless the players in question are severely polarized in terms of when and how they fluffpost. I don't believe Gira is, and I would default to assuming the same for Ranmilia. There are very few players I could name who are polarized enough to mostly fluffpost as a specific alignment, and even still, they will probably make an entry fluffpost in every game, meaning their first post doesn't indicate anything.
These players presumably know their alignments, and that will be reflected in their posts. Do you not have to start from somewhere? What exactly are you accomplishing right now?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:28 pm If I could, I would vote WindwardAway here
Yeah, but the thing is, we can't vote, for an entire day, so if y'all could hit the brakes just a little and not immediately get into spammy angry fights, that'd be wonderful. <3

There's plenty of solving going on, just have patience.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:29 pm
Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:20 pm sure but does it actually say anything about their alignment to you?

I don't believe you
Did I ever insinuate that I would stick to these reads throughout the game? You do know what "GTH" means right? This feels quite a bit jumpy to me
No, but I said earlier that I would keep an eye on how your reads evolve over the next few days and yet you're completely ignoring that. You're entirely focused on pushing me because I didn't like your "GTH reads" on a pair of fluffposts. It's like you've already been caught for the wrong reasons because it wasn't necessarily wolfy that you posted that, but your overdefensiveness by way of OMGUSing me is not towny.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:31 pm

it provokes good reactions even if it's forced, so no need to interrupt it. my lean is mafia doesn't take that approach but page 1 etc
I've seen mafia do it multiple times, as well as town, but it all depends on the player.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

wind you're doing the thing where you reactively omgus the first person to look at you funny again, just step off it because i don't need a massive slapfight immediately on day 1
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm
Yeah, but the thing is, we can't vote, for an entire day, so if y'all could hit the brakes just a little and not immediately get into spammy angry fights, that'd be wonderful. <3

There's plenty of solving going on, just have patience.
we can wait until mac gets here from his mafia chat
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:29 pm

I don't believe you
No, but I said earlier that I would keep an eye on how your reads evolve over the next few days and yet you're completely ignoring that. You're entirely focused on pushing me because I didn't like your "GTH reads" on a pair of fluffposts. It's like you've already been caught for the wrong reasons because it wasn't necessarily wolfy that you posted that, but your overdefensiveness by way of OMGUSing me is not towny.
So basically, your only "contribution" is disparaging the contributions of others. Town would at least want to push the game forward, would they not? You give me the impression of someone who wants to keep the thread static with nothing but fluffposts
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm There's plenty of solving going on, just have patience.
Such as?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:31 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:30 pm
These players presumably know their alignments, and that will be reflected in their posts. Do you not have to start from somewhere? What exactly are you accomplishing right now?
Everyone knows their own alignment, that's just how mafia games work. I am sparking a discussion so that I have actual material to solve from. I don't care if it's a controversial take or not, because it will yield useful information regardless of whether I reach the right conclusion or not. If I draw the wrong conclusion in the end, at least someone else reading the discussion will have the chance to draw the correct one.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:33 pm wind you're doing the thing where you reactively omgus the first person to look at you funny again, just step off it because i don't need a massive slapfight immediately on day 1
No, I reactively commented that leetic's GTH reads are fake.

Return to “Previous Jobs”