50%

Total votes: 16
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Re: Severance [Day Five]

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Pretend I didn't mess up the quotes there. Why "no", Rondo?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 37

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:28 pm So Rondo voting TSP effectively has no meaning?
Anyway, what do you think of Alexy vs. ted in terms of claims?
Eh, again, I'm really bad about claims. I keep reading Ran's mech tldr and I don't parse anything of it.

I'd likely vote Ted over Alexy rn though. Greater chance of hitting a W just due to numbers on each side. Plus in skimming Ted's ISO I feel they have been more keen to mech discussion rather than drawing conclusions from it.

Alexy's reason for voting Ted also goes over my head, so it feels like useless data to me.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:28 pm So Rondo voting TSP effectively has no meaning?
Eh, again, I'm really bad about claims. I keep reading Ran's mech tldr and I don't parse anything of it.

I'd likely vote Ted over Alexy rn though. Greater chance of hitting a W just due to numbers on each side. Plus in skimming Ted's ISO I feel they have been more keen to mech discussion rather than drawing conclusions from it.

Alexy's reason for voting Ted also goes over my head, so it feels like useless data to me.
If the wolf on your side isn't you or Alexy, who is it?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:19 pm

If the wolf on your side isn't you or Alexy, who is it?
That's a hard one, but probably Cape?

Both Wolves at points went after PSV, not in a way that seems like a hell bus.

Cape has had a few moments where I'm like 'this is a wolfy post" but then Cape just turns out to be more likely just correct. Cape could be correct because they are a wolf and have tmi, but it would be hard for me to make that argument.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:11 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:02 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:59 pm [VOTE: Alexy] aubergine

I am fine with consolidating here but I am weary of DrWilgy's interactions with Lime Coke from the other day...
I kinda missed the whole last day. What went down there that's making you wary?
You can read it for yourself but it just seemed like to me that DrWilgy was making moves to like kinda put Lime Coke in the POE but also focus on trying to push other people over Lime Coke if he could and when he gave up on that, I believe that he seemed like he was setting up for today
Are you talking about this?

Also setting up for today, would that imply I knew about the merge? Or triple death?

I feel like we are implying a lot in this statement without actually stating what has you suspicious of me.
Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

It seems the people from my side are slanking. Great.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Re my interactions with Brad, what makws you think I was trying to put them on safe PoE?

The moment it was discussed why they should go I was on board. I even voted at the exact same time as Scotty. Like, is it abnormal to need discussion on someone to get a read and PoE vote on that someone correct?
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:26 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:11 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:02 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:59 pm [VOTE: Alexy] aubergine

I am fine with consolidating here but I am weary of DrWilgy's interactions with Lime Coke from the other day...
I kinda missed the whole last day. What went down there that's making you wary?
You can read it for yourself but it just seemed like to me that DrWilgy was making moves to like kinda put Lime Coke in the POE but also focus on trying to push other people over Lime Coke if he could and when he gave up on that, I believe that he seemed like he was setting up for today
Are you talking about this?

Also setting up for today, would that imply I knew about the merge? Or triple death?

I feel like we are implying a lot in this statement without actually stating what has you suspicious of me.
i said more earlier in more depth
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I mean, I'd probably prefer to lynch on my side, especially as the other side's "consensus" seems to no longer be a consensus. But if nobody's biting, what can I do?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gotcha. I'll just have to find it after errands. Trying to do too much at the moment, but at least wanted to attempt to respond to notifies.
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i mean 60 is slanking for abby :p

Kinda seemed autopiloty today on slight skim

Maybe w/w with Wilgy if I am right on that
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:32 pm I mean, I'd probably prefer to lynch on my side, especially as the other side's "consensus" seems to no longer be a consensus. But if nobody's biting, what can I do?
You think Abby is the wolfiest?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:33 pm i mean 60 is slanking for abby :p

How confident are you in Wilgy over Alexy?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

@Cape90 @potentialsheltervet how confident are you in this? i don't have time to do more and jack's advice is to vote with you two
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:14 pm I think there is merit to Lime Coke and DrWigly being a team just how they interacted yesterday, it was almost like DrWilgy didn't want Lime Coke to go over and was maybe at EOD setting me up, that's the vibe I got when DrWilgy sussed me at the end of day 4 that I got

But like Lime Coke was very awkward around engaging with DrWilgy's posts and DrWilgy suggested a flashwagon onto either me or Alexy

I have paranoia that DrWilgy let go of their tutuu suspicion they had earlier on in the game too easily just because he was told not to suspect them or something
Here is the more in depth post, you can also find my post talking about what i found notable day 4 on our side here
Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:08 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:05 am people from workthread, can we get a recap on how the lime coke kill day went?
I will say note-worthy things from yesterday

Scotty started the day voting DrWilgy
Lime Coke followed
tutuu comes in and susses Scotty/Alexy then votes Alexy
tutuu questioned Lime Coke on the follow to DrWilgy, Lime Coke says Wilgy was scummy
Scotty calls Lime Coke out for hardly looking at DrWilgy
DarlingMonroe comes in with a solve of Lime Coke and one of Scotty/Alexy. Also asked the thread about me.
Scotty said tutuu/DM/PSV should be towncore
Scotty said that both me and Alexy should be townreads
Scotty thinks DrWilgy and Lime Coke talk like mafia partners and also notes a post talking about a Wilgy post being WIFOM when Wilgy was talking meta stuffs and saying "oh would w!Wilgy do "x thing", probably can't directly quote it but it was one of those posts.
I pop in and honestly don't do much because I was on vacation yesterday LOL. I had said I wanted Lime Coke/Wilgy/Alexy dead which was the boring consensus at the time.
DrWilgy made this read almost defending Brad, but then undoes that read as he mixed up Lime Coke and Long Con apparently
DrWilgy said the vote should be Scotty>Me>Brad based on VCA (I did admittedly have a poor voting record). But also says Scotty isn't confident POE soon after he got called out by Scotty. Said me and Brad were confident POE.
Then the votes for Lime Coke pile on around this point, Scotty/DrWilgy/Me/tutuu/DM in that order
tutuu townread DM/PSV/Me and wolfread Scotty/Alexy/Lime Coke/DrWilgy
tutuu asked for a massclaim basically
PSV tries to vote Alexy instead of Lime Coke
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:34 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:32 pm I mean, I'd probably prefer to lynch on my side, especially as the other side's "consensus" seems to no longer be a consensus. But if nobody's biting, what can I do?
You think Abby is the wolfiest?
Yeah, well the "least towniest" at least. Her voting record and interactions are unimpressive, and it's hard to think of a wolf team that doesn't include her.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 pm @Cape90 @potentialsheltervet how confident are you in this? i don't have time to do more and jack's advice is to vote with you two
Uhhhh. Lmfao. I can honestly say I don't think I've been very confident in a push I've made, ever? But laying back and thinking about it, if there's still a wolf on my side, I feel like it basically has to be Wilgy.
I feel like I should also note that I very much play mafia/WW as a game. So if I get things wrong, I'll go oof, cringe for me! And move on. Like, if Wilgy winds up being town and I essentially make us lose the game, I'll feel bad for everyone involved, but I won't be crushed...? I feel like I need to clarify my philosophy just to make it clear that I'm not coming from a place of like hardcore belief and strength. I just go loosey goosey.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although if we mislynch on one side, numbers-wise it makes sense for wolves to shoot in the other side. Maybe we can take that into consideration?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:38 pm Although if we mislynch on one side, numbers-wise it makes sense for wolves to shoot in the other side. Maybe we can take that into consideration?
Hm? I don't think it really matters. We're all blended now. Unless you just mean narrowing the field of confusion.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:34 pm

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 pm @Cape90 @potentialsheltervet how confident are you in this? i don't have time to do more and jack's advice is to vote with you two
I think both give just about an equal amount of info. Not really that confident though
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:19 pm
Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:53 pm @Ranmilia pyxxy is asking whether you think leetic could be a role cop with X amount of shots. He's saying that leetic may be stalling with IIOA to see what others do.
it's possible I guess? That's an oddly specific callout, if they're mafia they could be anything. even a boat. i guess it is slightly likely because of the "correct" track results, but the way they did their "reaction test" d3 left the door open and... let everyone else correct them if the callout was incorrect. which, admittedly is kinda sus.

not thrilled with leetic's posting today either. being hyperfocused on pairings and pushing stuff like "this person fits the most pairings so they are most likely wolf" is quite wolfy aaaaaand a vote on abi huh

that ain't it chief.

here's the deal. at least one of leetic and ted's claims are bogus. at least one of ted's and alexy's claims are bogus. ALL of these people are sketching me out. alexy, oddly enough, the least, i do believe the pyxxy contact is genuine from what they're saying.

abi is the one (active) player i'm confident here is not a wolf atp, and since i arrived at that conclusion this morning, suddenly feels like a ton of people popped out of the woodwork to say "no no abi is sus let's go abi here!" (by a ton i mean like three but context here. yknow.) (also i don't think psv and cape are likely wolves but they're Not Appearing In This Day so, mwaf)
My fucking hero!!
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:39 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:38 pm Although if we mislynch on one side, numbers-wise it makes sense for wolves to shoot in the other side. Maybe we can take that into consideration?
Hm? I don't think it really matters. We're all blended now. Unless you just mean narrowing the field of confusion.
For example, if we mislynch someone on your side, then wolves shoot another, we'll be left with one town and one wolf, basically a thunderdome. Thus, it benefits wolves to shoot on my side to keep the options open.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:37 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:34 pm tbh i had an epiphany that it could be abi / rondo

is there anything that hard disproves that?
it annoys me that they keep hopping back on me despite claiming rondo is a wolf

like i don't understand why they feel like voting me when i go rondo, given they said rondo had a very wolfy TMI post yesterday, we're not w/w, and their read of me is also pingy in that they are acting like they have legit reasons for wolfreading me and acting like im somewhat cleared by everyone, when it's not the case

"ted is cleared by his claim"

it's as if they are angling i won't be voted cuz of my claim, which is just not a reality. and it's contradictory in a way, like if you think im a wolf, who gives af about my claim, no? i don't like how she treats it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:39 pm

I think both give just about an equal amount of info. Not really that confident though
Well, if you're wrong, the game could end, so forgive me if I want to be careful
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:43 pm at this point you'd think abby would hold more of an opinion on who out of rondo / myself is a wolf, but they just keep cruising in between

we're never w/w but it's like she doesn't even acknowledge that at all
What if I think your always wolf wolf

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 pm if it's 5-4 today, in your thread, who would alexey be paired with?
IMO I don't really know cuz they could be paired with anyone which does leave a lot of options, but it also leaves the door open for Alexy just to be town which is where my paranoia there comes from

Like there isn't really anything there connecting Alexy to anybody and everyone has kinda been against Alexy and IDK if that's exactly a wolf thing. Nobody has defended the slot outside of "mech"
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:56 pm he did say he'd be afk the entire day

defense noted

ImageImage

Alexy
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alexy »

@Ranmilia pyxxy would like you to iso leetic to gather that they are open wolfing

@Jackofhearts2005 per pyxxy you are being blinded by leetic's past play

He also states that Wilgy doesn't care enough about remaining alive to be a wolf.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:41 pm

Well, if you're wrong, the game could end, so forgive me if I want to be careful
how would the game end?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

the numbers are not lylo numbers
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

or whatever they r called
Alexy
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alexy »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:43 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 pm if it's 5-4 today, in your thread, who would alexey be paired with?
IMO I don't really know cuz they could be paired with anyone which does leave a lot of options, but it also leaves the door open for Alexy just to be town which is where my paranoia there comes from

Like there isn't really anything there connecting Alexy to anybody and everyone has kinda been against Alexy and IDK if that's exactly a wolf thing. Nobody has defended the slot outside of "mech"
Pyxxy strongly agrees
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:43 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:41 pm

how would the game end?
I don't know, the OP just says it can
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:43 pm He also states that Wilgy doesn't care enough about remaining alive to be a wolf.
That feels like a contradiction, doesn't town have more to lose by dying here?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:43 pm Hey All, I have barely any time today so I have neither the time nor the inclination to defend myself. This is exactly why I wanted to be locked town read yesterday. After made I am the easy push. Made and I town read each other but you guys forced us to cross.
This feels so out of place with actual thread flow and VC at this time lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Why the fuck is Wilgy top wagon lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:47 pm Why the fuck is Wilgy top wagon lol
Well, it helps that "top wagon" is literally two votes. I explained it previously but basically people who've called him out have died, he's made strange and out of place pushes, and his behavior with ilario seems potentially bussy.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Oh wow, a riveting game tied at 2-2 in the home stretch! Feels like soccer.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If RDB dies today, that'd be the third time in a row the previous day's CW went down
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Both RDB and Wilgy feel like 50/50s to me, so hard to say which one I prefer
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

There is something about Rondo today that feels I guess genuine to me.

I can at least atest to liking the confidence
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:40 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:35 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:34 pm Family's going ham so I'm distracted and in and out. Jack is a staunch believer in one of the watcher claims always being a wolf (we are not in full agreement on this) but also says his wilgy faith is shaken.
what do you mean "his wilgy faith" by what?
the thing earlier where wilgy did some vca and wanted abi and said "ran resolves against abi"

we are in agreement that abi is town and think that was a very sketch thing to say
Hmm

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:52 pm There is something about Rondo today that feels I guess genuine to me.

I can at least atest to liking the confidence
I think the overreaction to threadstate feels more like towny anger than wolfy grouchiness tbh
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine None of the RDB pairings feel likely. Hope you're right.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

it's not alexy. therefore. voting with town.

if i had to guess i would say leetic and if there's another on our side rondo atp but i don't know and i don't have time. if this is losing i'm sorry i messed this game up.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:03 pm I guess I'll move back to [VOTE: Abby] aubergine to see if anyone will follow me.
I would but I'm not allowed to self vote

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:55 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

it's not alexy. therefore. voting with town.

if i had to guess i would say leetic and if there's another on our side rondo atp but i don't know and i don't have time. if this is losing i'm sorry i messed this game up.
what makes u so sure about it not being Alexy?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I know I am town, this vibe push on me is so garbage leave leetic alone if they survive [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Is this the part where I start clenching cheeks about the suddenness of people coming onto Wilgy?

Return to “Previous Jobs”