The Cavaliers (host/spec)
33%

Total votes: 12
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 58

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Ceathair (D4)

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:21 pm Might I add- there have only been 3 votes all phase. From a mafia standpoint, they probably are fine surveying the field here, and can just pile on whoever they want.

Wilgy has had the highest vote total for the longest at 2- me and Robyn.

Baker has been sitting on stick, and has sort of tried to justify that he thinks stick is just one of the mafia? I guess?

I’ve been flitting around like a fucking jack russell

Delta has disappeared after being active early, and I think that’s a bad sign.
ooooh you know, wilgy having that panic-y tone behind the post where he accuses me of making shit up "to vote him" makes a lot more sense if he's already feeling pressure from other votes. I see.

(you're a different terrier)

also yeah. if I had time I'd iso delta, sometimes I find him easily, but I also have had "omfg how many times will delta make it this far and fool everybody" issues in the past that rears its ugly head if I dont him obviously town

on the subject of time, I'm heading to work and will be working during eod. not sure how much i'll be able to be here, but I will try
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 202

Post by DrWilgy »

I fell asleep
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
baker
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by baker »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:45 pm
baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:47 am Here are some quick reads:

I think Wilgy would be my next scumread. Wilgy has been scumreading me for 3 days and hasn't really made any developments. They had voted awfully outside of "baker" I am actually surprised nobody ever questioned baker/wilgy theatre here, I am thinking we can find a lot of information from a Wilgy flip. There is also a good chance of hitting a wolf anyway

I don't know who else really STICKs out. I see we have new people in town, so imma let you guys vote the scum, I will sheep.
wilgy kinda just omgus'd me after I said there is a possible world where you are w/w with him and accused me of looking for reasons to vote him when I said I wouldn't vote him today before you flipped and scotty slapped my hand for not reading your guys previous interactions cuz he thinks its like. not theater at all. did you read those posts and did they play into the wilgy suspicion you are bringing up now?
no I haven't read them lol

and I don't have the time or mental capacity to read everything atm, but from a quick skim today i established some ideas. i am not confident in anything. i need to be carried this game
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:46 pm pretty funny of baker to come in here and be play an uno reverse card on wilgy cuz now I don't really believe in the w/w world of them either lol. just think there is no way they are w/w and baker comes in to specifically bring it up and throw shade at wilgy. but we'll see if it only ends up being shade

yeah my gameplan is to see who is voting who and consolidate on the best looking wagon

sorry for skill issuing
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

how long until the EoD?
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

HIHI

here until EOD, sorry ;O;
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I feel kinda lost here because I came into today with a POE of Porscha/Wilgy/Martin and then throughout today I feel like they work less and less?

And I get now is the time for wolves to distance because all they need is one kill to win so hard pairing can kinda throw that away but like
it feels natural? Rather than an unpairing thing

I dunno. It's weird & I dont really know what to make of it?
Stick
The Mark
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Stick »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:14 pm Stick low key wants mafia to win here, so their vote can’t be counted on.
LOL i mean yea itd end the game quicker but i am genuine when i say id like to get a wolf today, wanna make the game spicier

ill prob just not vote or vote with the majority

or will break a tie if needed ig
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:37 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 pm but if you want the vague answer

I think Wilgy has been very direct at times on trying to advance and solve the game, his interactions with scotty d2 made me feel positive about both of them, and just progression in general

even now his gameplan here seems to be rather pragmatic on trying to achieve his wincon and that's something I sympathize a bit with
you mean 'our wincon?' :eye:
ew wilgy stop doing this lol martin's post already gave me the ick as it was
If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Going through my main POE and trying to get thoughts down into words;

Porscha; a lot of her play around me is odd where there's mentions of reading me well but making no move to do so. We got here around the same point and like. She greets me n shit but then focuses a lot of talking about myself and her despite having no real read on me? It feels less like "oh we're in this together :>" and more "oh there's this townie I can compare myself to" & the lack of read on me despite her acknowledging she can read me is weird. When backreading I generally didn't really vibe with Abi's posts? That's less coherent than the thoughts on Porscha but mainly Porscha's approach towards me feels weird. More of a general thing, she comes across more 'lots of words but little meaning' reading through posts like her walls n stuff

I can grab posts for that since I dont know if just doing p#number works or not ;O;
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:00 pm

I think Wilgy has been very direct at times on trying to advance and solve the game, his interactions with scotty d2 made me feel positive about both of them, and just progression in general

even now his gameplan here seems to be rather pragmatic on trying to achieve his wincon and that's something I sympathize a bit with
quack
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:25 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:37 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:20 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:16 am Immediate thoughts as I scroll through VCA:

We've not resolved a single EoD1 wagon, which kinda stinks. With town appearing in other wagons though, it's almost impossible for Falc to be pure if we are thinking we are actually in the 3v1v4 world that we are in. If we are in 2 v 2 v 4 or 2 v 1 v 5 it becomes POSSIBLE, but with the warning of lylo the first unfortunate world makes more sense.

IF Stick actually is 3p, there's a dif between Martin/Baker. Wish we had that information before the EoD chaos last cycle.

D2 Scotty/Baker dif appears again on the mid wagon. Scotty was also on the townflip DM. The other wagons aren't resolved enough to call any of these pure or not.

Martin appears on DM in isolation and moves to stick. Kinda rough D2 for Martin if stick actually is 3p.

Ah, Garebare was also missing D2, forgot to note that.

This silly trifecta of Robyn, Porscha, Delta missing so many votes is painful. The only vote data I have on Delta is they voted town twice. Porscha's slot has missed all 3 votes.

Really feels like a scenario where there's just not enough data to solve with this. Half inclined to just vote Porscha and hope it's a wolf because I don't want to lose to afk wolf.

Martin and Scotty look weird after reviewing this, but ALMOST seems as if it's just because they've been here and other's havent so they have the opportunity to look weird.

./sigh

Think this is like the 2nd game in a row where I feel like utilization of VCA is proving to be somewhat less than useful.
for the record I only missed one vote, which was day 3, and it would have been sheeping MR onto stick for nothing fruitful. I'm trying not to be biased here because I know you're working with what you have to try and solve with the vca, but claiming that I am the only afk when delta's slot was also afk seems like you aren't bringing it up on purpose. if the vca sucks to use, then just... don't rely on it? saying "yeh baker/martin is diff check, anyway lets vote the lhf" is so wildly misplaced... what's your actual read on me?
Aye, would it feel better if I advised 'your slot missed 3 votes?' Delta's slot has a vote, Garebare voted d1, Delta voted d3. This was also strictly an objective look at VCA alone. I'm not relying asolely upon it as I feel that is what you are implying. It is valuable information and would be silly to not utilize everything we have regardless of how sparce.

You're slot is relatively wolfy as I'm reviewing now. Abi had some early 'obv town reads' that seem relatively simple TMI and not much past it. The only not W/W pairing from what I can tell on your slot from Abi is from Scotty voting the slot early currently. There's also some interactions with Baker and Martin, but those feel more inconclusive towards removing w/w pairings. Delta's interaction's with you are concerning and somewhat awkward as I've pointed out. MR before death advised that your slot needs more scrutiny, along Delta/Martin. Abi also seemed to point 'I can't get a grasp on Robyn and LC' earlier one we know is town and one we know was read to be town by dead town (MR). Lastly as I review Abi's slot, I do think it's easier to read:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:24 pm I feel like I've done more than enough today for "I think we all think Abigail is scummy" to become "Abigail is readable actually" and yanno the only explanation I've got for scumminess is activity and that I was a CW

Which is asanine the wagons were T v T
as wolfy frustration as opposed to townie frustration. If this was towny frustration, I'd think Abi would've proceeded to iron out the towncore and move from players wanting to 'yeet the slot because cw' and that didn't happen.

Omgus-ish now as it involves your interactions with me directly, I've put so much content into the thread, it really feels like you are using a relatively simple means to decide to vote for me or not. If my interaction's with Baker fypov aren't conclusive on my alignment, where is reading into the other interaction's I have with other players?
yes it would make me feel better lol. and I'm not saying to throw it out entirely *if you feel like you can get something useful from it* but half the post was complaining about how useless using vca felt. so then why use it? I get now that you feel like it has *something* to offer, so do your thing.

I really can't attest to what abbi did or did not do. what delta interactions have you mentioned? don't think I saw them.

and I don't know how you can feel that I'm like, interacting with you in a bad faith type of way. I haven't seen you talk with anyone today passed like, me and martin and scotty maybe? that's mostly who has been around when I have. I really don't have it in me to back read or anything like that so i'm using what I have live here today to solve, and I have done nothing but raise concerns I have with points you have made and given you the benefit of the doubt each and every time to make sure i'm not confbiasing my focus on you because you've been one of the few people here in thread with me to engage with (ergo i'm looking at you more) and my general discomfort in trusting myself to read you. I already said you're most likely not where i'm looking today as it is, so what you're accusing me of is incorrect/ an overreaction
Delta's ISO puts you in a weird spot behind me and LC in analysis. Delta would consistently discuss me, then LC and then briefly mention you without much context compared to LC and I. Hard to tell if rule of 3 or if you're the lhf.
Image Image Image
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

i was trying pineapple pizza for the first time and it was so gross

how close are we to EoD?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:05 pm i was trying pineapple pizza for the first time and it was so gross

how close are we to EoD?
3 hours off

pineapple is great on pizza wdym
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Further @Porscha I don't think you are interacting with me in bad faith. I think you are interacting with me in a limited capacity that ignores my other voicing in the game.

If you don't have time to backread, that's fine, but you must acknowledge that my interactions with Baker aren't the only part of my gameplay and reading me on such is inaccurate to do so as town and somewhat malicious to do as wolf. Both of these things I'll pick up on and respond to naturally.

I don't think it's an overreaction. Town is in a really shitty spot and if I have to pick between you or another low poster correctly, I'm going to do so with as much push as possible to get the correct answer.
Image Image Image
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:06 pm
baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:05 pm i was trying pineapple pizza for the first time and it was so gross

how close are we to EoD?
3 hours off

pineapple is great on pizza wdym
baked pineapple slices

disgusting texture and tastes like underwear
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:58 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:33 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:33 pm

do you still think baker is a wolf?
Yeah, but in the scenario where I'm incorrect, I'm to trust my betters and if not betters whatever spew a wolf would give me.

Robyn's protest and the lack of Baker momentum gives more credit to the scenario where I'm incorrect than I'm normally comfortable with.
betters? and can you elaborate on the second line? not grasping what you're saying, sorry for the brain fog
If Robyn is town and knows how to read Baker better than me, then I should trust my better.

There's a higher likelihood than normal, that I'm incorrectly reading Baker. I don't think that I am, but there's a higher likelihood based on the discussion around then nonetheless. Them being Wolfy but not in PoE until other information is available is how to correct this issue.
oh okay, I hear you. I just worry that we are already at the point where it's a mistake to "leave someone wolfy out of the poe" makes it so much easier to hit a more susceptible town today and auto lose. it only helps to correct the issue you are laying out under the assumption we lynch correctly today and have another go tomorrow, which if martin was correct earlier on his math, even if we lynch correctly today we are still in lylo tomorrow, another high pressure situation. like, then what? do we say the same thing about baker tomorrow? I guess some of it will depend on who gets flipped and what they flip. but I feel like you're trying to push a difference check between baker and robyn despite admitting the possibility they could be w/w, which wolf wilgy would absolutely do here to push a miselim between 1 or 2 town. like this is giving me cold feet on my own baker read, but you both could be wolves where you just use that to push a town robyn over and get the win.
doesnt help that you voted baker to no avail day 2 - I know you will vote to bus for cred post flip or just to distance too, which lends to the possibility of the w/w world of you two.

but here - as i've admitted my weakness to reading you - I want to take it slow and see if I can get a grasp this day phase that I lacked before. can you give me any other thoughts on other worlds / pairings or even just individual wolfiness you had thoughts on throughout the game?
Aye, It's more losing to have a shit poe that's too wide than to have someone in there that you can likely be wrong on. That's just a gameplay viewpoint though.

Re tomorrow, we'll have more data. There'll be a kill and there'll be a red flip if we are still in the game, with more data we can likely have a better conclusion on Baker.

If I wanted to push a dif between Baker and Robyn I would. That'd be simple. I'd not need to hide it between the dichotomy that Robyn set up themselves.

You seem to be pointing all the ways I 'COULD' be wolf rather than just finding why I am in fact the wolf. If you think I'm setting up a dif between town for the win, say so and point it out as such. If you think I've been distancing with a wolf Baker teammate, say so and point out why. There's too many ifs and buts and not enough conclusion or decisiveness in your words my friend.

Be confident in yourself, you don't have a weakness in reading me, I think you are correct on my slot more often than not.

Working on other worlds and pairings now. Trying to take a step back and view other angles.

Simple things such as finding who has the highest likelyhood to be paired with anyone i.e. You/Delta are at least a greater chance for a hit than not.

Figuring out if Robyn's push on my slot is wolf inspired or not.

Baker and Stick are both in slots to 'solve later' as it's impossible to find the pairings that break the 3p claim without red flips and assocs and dynamics around Baker indicate more evidence would come from other's before I should vote there.

On that note, even if there's another 3rd party, there's nothing to make them counter claim Stick I presume unless they have a condition against wolfsiding. A sticky situation methinks that we can only solve with a red flip to point us towards stick.

Martin's vote record keeps appearing in my mind as 'should scrutinize this more' but idk, I think i just lose to W Martin. I think I just lose to W Scotty as well at this point. I think I'd lose to both of those slots, and think 'unfortunate I randed town this game' and leave it at that.
are me and delta like that just b/c of activity or vca?

and I mean... what I laid out is possible, it's sort of like what I said before - It's something i'm eyeballing and I'd really only be sold on you w/w with baker if baker flipped red today. I can't say for certain that is what you're doing and while I appreciate your remark on my being able to read you, my insecurities tell me otherwise
Activity and stance.

There have been few stances for and against your slot. Your slot not taking forms stances as well leads you to having more compatibility with more people.

Delta as well, as most stances against and for deltas slot are dead and they have high compatibility with most players.

I'd say Robyn is also in that wheelhouse but not to the same extent.
Image Image Image
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

well 3 hours means i still got time for a hot and spicy teriyaki chicken
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: PORSCHA] aubergine

for now while I sort through things

Stick 3P, dont think I'd flip Scotty/Robyn/Baker here - can get into those

Of the remaining, I'd rather go Porscha, maybe Martin, not 100% on Wilgy still so ?_?

Still going through why I'm reading people a certain way but eh
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

how close are we to EoD?
ik it is absolutely disgusting
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

guys fun fact i always lose as 3p T-T
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:16 pm guys fun fact i always lose as 3p T-T
I cant even say "I hope you lose again" because if your target is town I need you to not really lose here ;_;
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:14 pm [VOTE: PORSCHA] aubergine

Of the remaining, I'd rather go Porscha, maybe Martin, not 100% on Wilgy still so ?_?

Part of the Baker one I can just explain without going into too much but it comes down to Robyn's read there if anything; people that know each other can get the other wrong, but ultimately if Robyn's v they're likely to be right there since we're at a point where they would need to relook that read just in case, the fact there's no change in heart is probably a good sign? & If Robyn's a wolf, I find it unlikely they'd try push that their partner is town in this way because it's a far weaker read and looks a lot worse on them if Baker does flip

Hopefully that makes sense ;_; that's what I'm rocking with right now
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

@Delta

do you have anyone tied to Porscha?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:23 pm @Delta

do you have anyone tied to Porscha?
Not really? I'm hoping today we hit a wolf and then I can spiral from there, for now I'm looking at people individually

Probably not the best idea but I'd like to get one wolf and then look at partner interactions after, rather than seeking pairings
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:17 pm
I cant even say "I hope you lose again" because if your target is town I need you to not really lose here ;_;
this one game i played i was mafia n there was a SK who KNEW ALL THE MAFIA IDENTITIES and she tried yeeting me d1-d2 unsuccessfully, then tried vig'ing me N2 unsuccessfully, then got me yeeted D3 and i eventually lost the game so i despise 3ps and need to win here for justice
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

yeah thats fair

my issue with the slot is how Abi behaved on D1 and I remember having a difficult time townreading them based on the lack of WIM. it was a poor d1 for good old zenon

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:26 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:17 pm
this one game i played i was mafia n there was a SK who KNEW ALL THE MAFIA IDENTITIES and she tried yeeting me d1-d2 unsuccessfully, then tried vig'ing me N2 unsuccessfully, then got me yeeted D3 and i eventually lost the game so i despise 3ps and need to win here for justice
LMAO

My last game on this site was a 3p rand where I had to guess who would get voted out across two different threads ;_; tried wolfsiding, died on the spot, never again
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

ill give the greenlight on a porscha yeet ig, my abbi townread was 100% fabricated
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:53 pm I feel kinda lost here because I came into today with a POE of Porscha/Wilgy/Martin and then throughout today I feel like they work less and less?

And I get now is the time for wolves to distance because all they need is one kill to win so hard pairing can kinda throw that away but like

I feel like now is the time for wolves to just pick a non mafia target and consolidate there. I don’t think distancing is really on the radar
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Baker and delta setting up Porscha…hmmmmm
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:47 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:53 pm I feel kinda lost here because I came into today with a POE of Porscha/Wilgy/Martin and then throughout today I feel like they work less and less?

I feel like now is the time for wolves to just pick a non mafia target and consolidate there. I don’t think distancing is really on the radar
Depends

Stick's said that her target doesn't conflict with POE, so in turn there kinda has to be some truth to the general POE I think? So even if they do have a deepwolf candidate, they do need to try work to make sure that they dont go over and someone else does, so consolidation shouldnt really work in this situation? At least I think, I dont really know ;_;
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Just want to ask though Scotty, why did you take a nightkill happening as WIFOM about me rather than there being a mechanical explanation?

I dont think wolves were particularly setting up to kill a lowposter by NKing in the long run, feels pretty illogical
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:46 pm pretty funny of baker to come in here and be play an uno reverse card on wilgy cuz now I don't really believe in the w/w world of them either lol. just think there is no way they are w/w and baker comes in to specifically bring it up and throw shade at wilgy. but we'll see if it only ends up being shade

yeah my gameplan is to see who is voting who and consolidate on the best looking wagon

sorry for skill issuing
This doesnt sound like the wolf baker i recently saw

I have changed my mind and decided baker is likely more town than wilgy now
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Are you implying martin is
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stick wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:37 pm ill give the greenlight on a porscha yeet ig, my abbi townread was 100% fabricated
It was over stated to begin with, ive been way more readable than abbi was based on her iso
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

But who gives a shit about a 3p survivor role's opinion as long as it isnt the target
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

LOL yea im just here with :popcorn:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:08 pm Further @Porscha I don't think you are interacting with me in bad faith. I think you are interacting with me in a limited capacity that ignores my other voicing in the game.

If you don't have time to backread, that's fine, but you must acknowledge that my interactions with Baker aren't the only part of my gameplay and reading me on such is inaccurate to do so as town and somewhat malicious to do as wolf. Both of these things I'll pick up on and respond to naturally.

I don't think it's an overreaction. Town is in a really shitty spot and if I have to pick between you or another low poster correctly, I'm going to do so with as much push as possible to get the correct answer.
Okay i hear you on that point but again thats going to be inherent conflict regardless because its who youve spent a good portion of the day talking about. Point me to other interactions you keep mentioning or this will keep going in circles

And the fact that you are saying "well if i have to pick between 2 low posters" full stop. You dont. You are making that up to push me and delta as poe. You *keep* pushing dichotomies of people and i think its wolf agenda at this point to get a final ML. Not sure what it means for delta here that you bring him up with me exclusively, maybe its t/t but could be t/w where you just push me as the ML instead, or if delta "whoops goes over" you get the cred for that if he us your teammate. You are so swamp ass right now
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I need you to give wilgy onion for multiple reasons pls do that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stick wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:04 pm LOL yea im just here with :popcorn:
Atta girl
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:28 pm yeah thats fair

my issue with the slot is how Abi behaved on D1 and I remember having a difficult time townreading them based on the lack of WIM. it was a poor d1 for good old zenon

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Well unless you think abbi is a shit wolf who cant post then thats really weak reasoning
DrWilgy

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Dó (D2)

Post by DrWilgy »

Catching up on the baker
baker wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:55 pm
Stick wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:19 pm has garebare posted at all today?
Not that I'm aware of and I'm not sure how we proceed on the slot.

Like assuming this is a 4 yeeter, we have 3 more misses. 2 if a 3 yeeter. Do we burn one to clean slot in a game where it's been generally difficult to build a PoE?
I think chopping into DM/Stick/LC will always result in 1 wolf minimum at worst
This post is bad with hindsight lol
baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:47 am Here are some quick reads:

I think Wilgy would be my next scumread. Wilgy has been scumreading me for 3 days and hasn't really made any developments. They had voted awfully outside of "baker" I am actually surprised nobody ever questioned baker/wilgy theatre here, I am thinking we can find a lot of information from a Wilgy flip. There is also a good chance of hitting a wolf anyway

I don't know who else really STICKs out. I see we have new people in town, so imma let you guys vote the scum, I will sheep.
This post is kinda bad. It's like the same lack of info read that Porscha made, but the difference is that I know Baker has been more around and that I've even attempted to get Baker to respond to me directly and they just haven't, but now all of a sudden I'm the next wr? Also Baker stating that I've voted awfully without any actual context is just gross.
baker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:55 am I was paranoid of robyn for a good while d1/d2 but I have found some posts where they are more likely to come from town

Porscha seems to be tryharding which is probably town

Don't like Scotty shading me earlier, similar vibes to d1 I also think scotty could be teamed with Wilgy

Delta is hell to read. Martin did trend down for me since yesterday
Re Robyn, that's not the impression I got from skimming your d1/2.

Wild if you think Scotty and I are the team, we've literally been sharing a single brain cell all game and I think it'd be far easier to see a w/v dynamic from the outside perspective.

Would still yeet. I think Robyn backing down the Baker read puts me in a strange spot on the slot.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:01 pm

Isn't that obvious?

Martin responded to it as if it was. Martin seemingly tr'd me, that being the case, his win con should be out win con.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:49 pm Baker and delta setting up Porscha…hmmmmm
The worst part is i dont scumread them for doing it but it feels almost impossible there isnt likely 2 among wilgy/baker/delta. Maybe 1 if im fucking it up
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:12 pm

Isn't that obvious?

Martin responded to it as if it was. Martin seemingly tr'd me, that being the case, his win con should be out win con.
.... *insert math lady gif*

So you mean youre running under the assumption martin is also for sure town
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:08 pm Further @Porscha I don't think you are interacting with me in bad faith. I think you are interacting with me in a limited capacity that ignores my other voicing in the game.

Okay i hear you on that point but again thats going to be inherent conflict regardless because its who youve spent a good portion of the day talking about. Point me to other interactions you keep mentioning or this will keep going in circles

And the fact that you are saying "well if i have to pick between 2 low posters" full stop. You dont. You are making that up to push me and delta as poe. You *keep* pushing dichotomies of people and i think its wolf agenda at this point to get a final ML. Not sure what it means for delta here that you bring him up with me exclusively, maybe its t/t but could be t/w where you just push me as the ML instead, or if delta "whoops goes over" you get the cred for that if he us your teammate. You are so swamp ass right now
I've quite literally reviewed interactions with three people today, and have detailed the janky behavior from Delta towards you. Idk what more you want from me regarding me proceeding and providing reads?

Why would I not bring that up. I've seen things from both of you that can be seen as w and need to dissect it. If there's a better pick outside of you, I'd love to hear the case, but you keep coming back to me in our interactions :shrug:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:12 pm

Isn't that obvious?

.... *insert math lady gif*

So you mean youre running under the assumption martin is also for sure town
Let me break it down.

Martin said "he's playing to his (my) win con"

Martin town reads me

Martin should've said "he's playing to our win con" or "he's playing to town win con"

It's weird of Martin to split me from town, while town reading me.

If there was a slip this game, this is it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've kinda just noticed that Robyn's kinda just gone back to being slanky.

Blah, MR gave a pass there, but I think I'd dislike losing to W Robyn and that's actively making me desire to vote there. I should do an in depth like the others but Robyn's wall posts are hard to crumb through.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:09 pm

I need you to give wilgy onion for multiple reasons pls do that
I think he's been weird in a wolfy sense but I'm kinda just conflicted there & I dont think he works with other people I scumread; mainly Martin but I guess yourself to an extent too? But a much lesser extent.

Return to “Previous Rackets”