Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 2)

Post by Porscha »

then again rico is doing pyxxy spew so that's probs a -1 point
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha - pyxxy

#315 GTH's pyxxy as town / 3p
#363 inquired by Sloonei, reads pyxxy out of wolf meta range
#389 replies to an Abigail take on pyxxy town play to further state pyxxy's playstate is kinda NAI
#886 reply to pyxxy's profiling of the Scrappy sock

pyxxy - Porscha

no direct exchange

===

Likelikhood: possible in principle. More concerning, in fact, that she dropped any focus and take on pyxxy late-phase than that she wrote early-phase in support of their range not being wolfy.

Wolf-frame: a bit too much of vocal downplaying of a teammate's wolfrange, but who knows. There was no strong pressure on pyxxy at that stage, in theory could have tried to sway others' pings.

Town-frame or nonaligned-frame: bit of egg on face in hindsight. Can happen.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:29 am then again rico is doing pyxxy spew so that's probs a -1 point
why get a minus for doing these ISOs?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:39 am Porscha - pyxxy

#389 replies to an Abigail take on pyxxy town play to further state pyxxy's playstate is kinda NAI

pyxxy - Porscha

no direct exchange

===

Likelikhood: possible in principle. More concerning, in fact, that she dropped any focus and take on pyxxy late-phase than that she wrote early-phase in support of their range not being wolfy.

Wolf-frame: a bit too much of vocal downplaying of a teammate's wolfrange, but who knows. There was no strong pressure on pyxxy at that stage, in theory could have tried to sway others' pings.

I think if anybody paid attention they'd realize I was never in thread after pyxxy decided to post more than 3 times

and the wolfiest thing I've done is call sig wolfy for giving brad a 3p read when I gave pyxxy a 3p read but nobody seemed to catch that so whatever
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:42 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:29 am then again rico is doing pyxxy spew so that's probs a -1 point
why get a minus for doing these ISOs?
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:28 am i'm not reading pyxxy spew, you guys are just making shit up to do. all copying and saying the same fucking thing. on god lmao what the fuck is going on in here
additionally pyxxy was quite clearly in antispew disregarding his sean comment so why are like 4 of you wasting all this time and energy on a nothingburger wolf flip?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

has all 3-4 of you who quote the same 10 posts from him and spend time control+f'ing 13 other players in the game gotten us anywhere? it's been over 24 hours. let's be honest with ourselves
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

it hasn't done much since delta had a reasonable response that nobody can actually argue against, it's giving a low reason to push falcon when falcon's wolfiest play was from n0 and day 1 anyway, so that's been pretty useless

anything else actually useful from the pyxxy scientists? not that I can see
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:51 am

pyxxy - Porscha

no direct exchange

===

I think if anybody paid attention they'd realize I was never in thread after pyxxy decided to post more than 3 times

and the wolfiest thing I've done is call sig wolfy for giving brad a 3p read when I gave pyxxy a 3p read but nobody seemed to catch that so whatever
I can check the timeline, but #886 was close to EoD, but also an hour or so away, I think.

Don't get the context of the second line. Who is Brad?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:58 am

pyxxy - Porscha

no direct exchange

===

I can check the timeline, but #886 was close to EoD, but also an hour or so away, I think.

Don't get the context of the second line. Who is Brad?
okay well the last post i made day 1 was post like 516 or something so idk what post 886 is

brad is lime coke

n0 sig made a remark after lime coke had made like 4 joking posts, very specifically accusing lime coke of being 3p which was weird to everybody else in thread

but I also thought brad was towny from those posts, so
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:53 am
additionally pyxxy was quite clearly in antispew disregarding his sean comment so why are like 4 of you wasting all this time and energy on a nothingburger wolf flip?
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:55 am has all 3-4 of you who quote the same 10 posts from him and spend time control+f'ing 13 other players in the game gotten us anywhere? it's been over 24 hours. let's be honest with ourselves
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:57 am it hasn't done much since delta had a reasonable response that nobody can actually argue against, it's giving a low reason to push falcon when falcon's wolfiest play was from n0 and day 1 anyway, so that's been pretty useless

Profiling a pyxxy teammate may be difficult to pursue, by all means, but it's legit after a flip and worth attempting. "4 of us" doing it is further testament to the legitimacy.

I'm not even looking into what pyxxy themselves might have spewed, I'm looking into others' takes, interactions and votes on pyxxy. You are either getting wrong or misconstruing this activity, mine at least.

Re: 24 hours, I've worked 11 and slept a combined 9 of those over two nights. I've been honest both what I want to do, begin of EoD, but also how hampered I've been.

I haven't even finished the ISOs and yet feels like interjecting and downplaying the entire endeavour. From a player who went twice at length to say pyxxy is not within wolf range, only to now say ehh what's the big deal with this flip. Massive ping.

What was delta's "reasonable response"?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:02 am
okay well the last post i made day 1 was post like 516 or something so idk what post 886 is
false
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:02 am brad is lime coke

n0 sig made a remark after lime coke had made like 4 joking posts, very specifically accusing lime coke of being 3p which was weird to everybody else in thread

but I also thought brad was towny from those posts, so
not factoring anything n0 in my equations
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

oh. I read the timeline wrong due to the "Day 1" in the title.

sorry.

I withdraw the remarks about late-phase engagement on pyxxy lynch matter
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Princess Abigail - pyxxy

#378 criticises pyxxy's "catchup" as really lame
#384-385 wolfreads pyxxy for being out of town range
#391 doubts the read a bit after exchange with Porscha, but still reads pyxxy out of usual range
#415 pokes Caitlin to read her and pyxxy
#717 cheers that Caitlin would consider a pyxxy yeet
#738 reacts to pyxxy's low-energy rebuttals
#768 critical of pyxxy's "nothingburger AtE" and that it actually works to take votes off
#786 full push for pyxxy to not "get away" and that she was right about them in a previous game, just like now

pyxxy - Princess Abigail

fluff on the LC-edited gif and rebuttal on the abovementioned meta reads on them

===

Likelihood: very low towards unlikely. This is so far, by far, the most tar & feathered treatment a wolfmate could have received, if that would be the case. It is not impossible for the entire shade and tone read to be TMI, but I would lean to believe that Abigail had a good tone read.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:47 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:22 pm I definitely didn’t interact with pyxxy

Oh no, you are Mafia
This is towny entitlement
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

pyxxy - Porscha

no direct exchange

===

What townie is second guessing things that make them look wolfy like that? [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:55 am has all 3-4 of you who quote the same 10 posts from him and spend time control+f'ing 13 other players in the game gotten us anywhere? it's been over 24 hours. let's be honest with ourselves
And what are you gonna do about it?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I was going to say something and I've forgotten what

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Delta

For science I won't end here

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie - pyxxy

#443 in reply to pyxxy's meta rebuttal, would vote pyxxy

pyxxy - Seanzie
#772 comments on vote count with disinclination to pursue a Sean wagon

====

Likelihood: who knows. Bit stark and unexpected to see from Seanzie just a drive by intent to vote pyxxy and build nothing after.
Pyxxy's comment seems strategical, i.e. choosing the best counterwagon in self-defense.
But all of this can only be put in the speculative bin.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:06 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:57 am it hasn't done much since delta had a reasonable response that nobody can actually argue against, it's giving a low reason to push falcon when falcon's wolfiest play was from n0 and day 1 anyway, so that's been pretty useless

Profiling a pyxxy teammate may be difficult to pursue, by all means, but it's legit after a flip and worth attempting. "4 of us" doing it is further testament to the legitimacy.

I'm not even looking into what pyxxy themselves might have spewed, I'm looking into others' takes, interactions and votes on pyxxy. You are either getting wrong or misconstruing this activity, mine at least.

Re: 24 hours, I've worked 11 and slept a combined 9 of those over two nights. I've been honest both what I want to do, begin of EoD, but also how hampered I've been.

I haven't even finished the ISOs and yet feels like interjecting and downplaying the entire endeavour. From a player who went twice at length to say pyxxy is not within wolf range, only to now say ehh what's the big deal with this flip. Massive ping.

4 people doing the same activity doesnt legitimize it, it makes it a waste of time.

no issue with you getting to it this late cuz of personal timing. just don't see why you'd bother doing the exact same thing 3 other people did instead of like, nit picking what conclusions they made or doing literally anything else. I'm also not saying to NOT read it if you think it's mega important and the other 3 people who did the same thing are just too ??? (wolf? untrustworthy? idk what the issue is) to make it matter. if you really need to read it yourself then do it. just don't get why we have to sit here and make individual posts with such analysis. like, at most just categorize who you think is worth scumming or towning over it in like, 1 post. that's why it comes off as busy work to me.

Delta's response:
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:44 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:42 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:41 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:39 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 pm hihi o/ here sorry

@Epignosis the reason I focused pyxxy there is because both games we've been in so far, and now this one, we've been v/w but have hoped for a v/v rand. I joined the mountainous game to play w/ pyxxy again & similar here where my main thought there was "oh if pyxxy is v id like to be some sort of lifeline here"
Why did you not have much comment on the growing pyxxy wagon at EoD?
maybe a little selfish but I was more focused on my own for a second lol

was more trying to work out what was happening with the vote on me to really focus on the fact that pyxxy's wagon grew so much outside of 'hes dead, i dont really want to move there because i feel bad that hes so low energy and dont really want to kick him while hes down' ;O;
What do you think about your wagon in light of the flip?
I do kinda still think it's pure even though its silly to think it

I think since pyxxy's wagon grew to such an extent that it's more likely people moved to bus over staying on me, since it's just wasted cred to park on town instead of shift to a wolf that's allowing themselves to die
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm Porscha/Seanzie/TSP

Porscha is probably town, would give more scrutiny if her whole gameplan is to park town & afk but is what it is for now, Seanzie can be town regardless considering the one point Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now & TSP I think just takes the Pyxxy vote since I think Scrappy said something that enabled them to move there

so yeah. lol me but probably pure
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:50 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now
Why?
it did kinda seem for a second like he was trying to get into things in hopes of a swing of votes off of him; the read on Seanzie & the vote on you

I think you're probably both town here for it since I dont think a mafia with a last ditch effort to try swing votes off them then tries to push that their teammate is town. better to play it safe and try town a townie to shift votes? :shrug:
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:55 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:50 pm

Porscha is probably town, would give more scrutiny if her whole gameplan is to park town & afk but is what it is for now, Seanzie can be town regardless considering the one point Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now & TSP I think just takes the Pyxxy vote since I think Scrappy said something that enabled them to move there

Also, do your feelings change in light of there likely being two wolf teams?
eh, I saw the mafia/landlords thing but I dont think it's necessarily a multiball thing? unless someone flips with just one or the other

if it is multiball then I guess that changes things for my point around Seanzie & yourself, TSP and Porscha not really?
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:16 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:04 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:58 pm his flip is bean coloured

I dont know if it has anything to do with factions but lol
In Fire and Ice, the factions are typically distinguished by colors. But they also have names, so
makes sense

I dont think I've actually been part of any multiball games so :,) unsure there

If it is multiball, it mainly affects my read on Seanzie/you since there's no guarantee that Pyxxy would know if either of you are town or the other mafia team etc, the other two I dont think change too much
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:20 am
bitch and moan and scumread people for it for the next 3 in game days
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

maybe the issue is that the phrase "waste of time" is throwing you guys off. I mean it's laughably redundant.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like, do you think every single person doing it is town? why aren't you suspicious of this one thing for once?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig - pyxxy

#814 fifth to last post of the Day phase, sheeps pyxxy counterwagon purely because it is lead by his "town reads"

pyxxy - sig

Nothing.

===

Made me react in my head with the "haha oh wow" Tintin meme, for some reason, re: its timing and this being the only crumb of interaction. Last minute full-sheep looks bad by all means. Yeeet:
a. if wolfmate strategy between them would have been to ignore and never comment, this was quite the fail. unnecessary, as well, pyxxy was beyond saving
b. if non-aligned, it's just about possible that sig had options (he stated falcon, for instance), but none were on the chopping board, so he tried to make a relevant wagon contribution

Likelihood: You know, this reads too daft to be true, alignment-wise.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:33 am
like, do you think every single person doing it is town? why aren't you suspicious of this one thing for once?
As I said, what are you going to do about it?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:36 am
why are you pushing me in this stupid and pointless manner?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:32 am maybe the issue is that the phrase "waste of time" is throwing you guys off. I mean it's laughably redundant.
Having multiple perspectives on this avoids confirmation bias and makes it less likely only wolves are leading the discussion. It also holds the analysts as accountable as anyone else and allows us to get information by comparing where the analyses agree and disagree. What useful stuff are you doing right now besides trying to shut down other people's efforts?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:37 am
Oh yeah, that's another question I should have asked you. Thanks for the pointer!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:28 am
Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:06 am

4 people doing the same activity doesnt legitimize it, it makes it a waste of time.

no issue with you getting to it this late cuz of personal timing. just don't see why you'd bother doing the exact same thing 3 other people did instead of like, nit picking what conclusions they made or doing literally anything else. I'm also not saying to NOT read it if you think it's mega important and the other 3 people who did the same thing are just too ??? (wolf? untrustworthy? idk what the issue is) to make it matter. if you really need to read it yourself then do it. just don't get why we have to sit here and make individual posts with such analysis. like, at most just categorize who you think is worth scumming or towning over it in like, 1 post. that's why it comes off as busy work to me.

Delta's response:
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:44 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:42 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:41 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:39 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 pm hihi o/ here sorry

@Epignosis the reason I focused pyxxy there is because both games we've been in so far, and now this one, we've been v/w but have hoped for a v/v rand. I joined the mountainous game to play w/ pyxxy again & similar here where my main thought there was "oh if pyxxy is v id like to be some sort of lifeline here"
Why did you not have much comment on the growing pyxxy wagon at EoD?
maybe a little selfish but I was more focused on my own for a second lol

was more trying to work out what was happening with the vote on me to really focus on the fact that pyxxy's wagon grew so much outside of 'hes dead, i dont really want to move there because i feel bad that hes so low energy and dont really want to kick him while hes down' ;O;
What do you think about your wagon in light of the flip?
I do kinda still think it's pure even though its silly to think it

I think since pyxxy's wagon grew to such an extent that it's more likely people moved to bus over staying on me, since it's just wasted cred to park on town instead of shift to a wolf that's allowing themselves to die

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:50 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now
Why?
it did kinda seem for a second like he was trying to get into things in hopes of a swing of votes off of him; the read on Seanzie & the vote on you

I think you're probably both town here for it since I dont think a mafia with a last ditch effort to try swing votes off them then tries to push that their teammate is town. better to play it safe and try town a townie to shift votes? :shrug:
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:55 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:50 pm

Also, do your feelings change in light of there likely being two wolf teams?
eh, I saw the mafia/landlords thing but I dont think it's necessarily a multiball thing? unless someone flips with just one or the other

if it is multiball then I guess that changes things for my point around Seanzie & yourself, TSP and Porscha not really?
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:16 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:04 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:58 pm his flip is bean coloured

I dont know if it has anything to do with factions but lol
In Fire and Ice, the factions are typically distinguished by colors. But they also have names, so
makes sense

I dont think I've actually been part of any multiball games so :,) unsure there

If it is multiball, it mainly affects my read on Seanzie/you since there's no guarantee that Pyxxy would know if either of you are town or the other mafia team etc, the other two I dont think change too much
Looking into the flip is legitimate. A third of players looking into the flip is legitimate.

I look to do my thing, busy as it may be, and draw my own perspective. I can certainly compare cliffnotes, after. Not new or a surprise that I get a lot of reactions that it's busy work or word salad or what not, I suppose it's about time that happened in this game as well. But I'm not inconsistent, in my serious mode playing history, about doing this post-flips reads.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:40 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:37 am
Oh yeah, that's another question I should have asked you. Thanks for the pointer!
aight guess i'm just the fucking idiot then, whatever
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine

blow me tbh
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I will finish Sloonei and TSP later, tardy as it may be. Have to head to work. Enjoyment dipped hard as well, tbh. "Why you play like this, you should play instead like so and/or do in one post" is not cool to hear.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:56 am I will finish Sloonei and TSP later, tardy as it may be. Have to head to work. Enjoyment dipped hard as well, tbh. "Why you play like this, you should play instead like so and/or do in one post" is not cool to hear.
rico it isn't about you

its about all 4 people doing what they are doing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:58 am
Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:56 am I will finish Sloonei and TSP later, tardy as it may be. Have to head to work. Enjoyment dipped hard as well, tbh. "Why you play like this, you should play instead like so and/or do in one post" is not cool to hear.
rico it isn't about you

its about all 4 people doing what they are doing
like if that's *really* what you want to do then just dont listen to my opinion on it. I can't nor will I try to stop you. but I dont particularly think all 4 of the people dabbling in this endeavor are town for it. i'm sorry you got the brunt force of the conversation, but I didnt mean it personally and I dont want to discourage you from playing how you would like to play
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:54 am [VOTE: Leetic] aubergine

blow me tbh
Nice OMGUS you have there
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like I don't believe that town!Porscha just shows up, trashes the contributions of everyone, and does nothing else. The weird comment about how nobody notices what is supposedly "truly" wolfy about her does not help her case.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:33 am

blow me tbh
Nice OMGUS you have there
this isn't omgus b/c you dont suspect me

i'm just "doing something about it"
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:35 am Like I don't believe that town!Porscha just shows up, trashes the contributions of everyone, and does nothing else. The weird comment about how nobody notices what is supposedly "truly" wolfy about her does not help her case.
1) I absolutely did not "trash the contributions of everyone"
2) I have not done nothing else
3) no wolf just voluntarily points out an argument that could be made against them for free

you're just making shit up.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I realised I skipped Long Con

Long Con - pyxxy

#335 Inquires Epignosis on his meta read of wolf pyxxy
#617 fluff joke on a fluff joke from pyxxy
#658 agreement and joke to pyxxy's Scrappy analysis
#796 seems to also pick on pyxxy's meta wolf game
#806 votes pyxxy

pyxxy - Long Con

liked Long Con's edited Abigail gif and talked about Scrappy sock use (a conversation with Long Con initiated)

===

Hmm.

Likelihood: hmm.

Second to last vote on the pyxxy wagon, after a sudden sheep on Epignosis's case. While in theory I could camp it in the "wolfmates wouldn't dump that strong on pyxxy's meta record" (Epig, Abigail), this one is too sheepy and too sudden not to give me shady vibes.

Wolf-frame: vote a bit too late to land comfy in sequence, but a buss choice still well within a possible call for LC as teammate.

Town- or non-aligned frame: sheep vote, but listened to the meta arguments, and it landed. Can happen.
☆Princess Abigail☆

blow me tbh
Towny entitlement tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Unvote

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:19 am

pyxxy - Porscha

no direct exchange

===

What townie is second guessing things that make them look wolfy like that? [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
oh lmao you actually did vote me. that's pretty funny
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

anyway, still a bad faith argument to assume someone who rands town isnt aware of when they look bad or when they do something hypocritical or when they say or do something that looks wolfy. like that implies being town means you have literally zero self awareness as a human who knows how to play the game of mafia, honestly, it almost implies one simply has zero self awareness, which is blatantly not true of most people and players
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

it goes so far to bleed into the idea that there is no way to be a good towny because you can just do fuck off whatever and never question it or yourself just because you got a green role card lmao. which is objectively incorrect
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

therefore, I would perhaps consider the argument that you might squint your eyes at me for saying it as a means performance, to appear town. but you didnt, because you don't actually believe what you're saying, you just found a random remark to grab onto because you can make a level 0 argument that a town ... what did you call it? "second guess" (no I didnt - I said it out loud with no second guessing or confusion) what makes them look wolfy.

wolves have no incentive to look wolfy in the thread. you know that. I know that. we all know that. so why are you trying to push a super fake narrative? lmao
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sloonei - pyxxy

#317 asks Porscha why pyxxy earned a town/3p read
#354 votes pyxxy to put more thought into Epig's meta observations and focus on them individually
#687 POE's pyxxy
#696 ISO's pyxxy, finds their meta claim most substantive, yet finds no reason to townread them
#712 profiles pyxxy's fixation on sock solving as a freeze from proper hunting
#737 encourages pyxxy to share thoughts and engage, calls wagon outcome uncertain
#780 questions pyxxy why seanzie vote is not worth choppin
#798 returns on pyxxy wagon after time granted for them to contribute expires

pyxxy - Sloonei

profiles Sloonei as potential sock player
defensive replies to much of Sloonei's meta comments, dismissive to engage

===

Likelihood: would lean to say not high, though there's no true element that puts at ease the thought that it could be and the meta on Sloonei is that he's basically capable of anything. I did find the last point (and vote call) rather genuine in tone and strong.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:39 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:32 am maybe the issue is that the phrase "waste of time" is throwing you guys off. I mean it's laughably redundant.
Having multiple perspectives on this avoids confirmation bias and makes it less likely only wolves are leading the discussion. It also holds the analysts as accountable as anyone else and allows us to get information by comparing where the analyses agree and disagree. What useful stuff are you doing right now besides trying to shut down other people's efforts?
it also allows a wolf to just push a narrative since all the town are doing the exact same thing and nobody can really tell anything apart from the other guy's. you mean to tell me, that god forbid we make it to day 7 or something, you're going to go back to the other 3's iso's from today and search and find every single post they made about analyzing pyxxy, the guy who died day 1 with almost no spew, and then also act like it will mean something that far into the game when we have so many other flips and so much other spew, that nothing is really worth being held accountable for because so many changes have occurred that a lack of change in stance or evaluation would be almost unthinkable?

come on now. this game of champs. I dont know who you think you are fooling with this white knighting of <not specifically rico> but the group. the group doesnt need your defense, and you didn't even specifically defend rico, so what are you doing? just finding something to argue about because it's easy to argue the validity of doing analysis? yeah, it's mega easy to do that. it requires no critical thought. I very specifically stated that I think there is a likelihood that a wolf would be doing what the other town are doing to blend in and appear like they are doing something and being helpful - and you can't argue that, because a town wouldn't know and a wolf would never just admit it. You can argue analysis is good. I'm not saying analysis is bad. So you're arguing against nothing.

Tell me every single person who has participated in the great pyxxy-ing is town and tell me why. And if you strawman me one more fucking time, I'm really going to McLose it. So why don't you construct a real argument that shows me you actually care and have any REAL suspicions of something worth considering - because so far, all you have done is throw over baked suspicion at literally anything you hope might stick to the wall. You're performatively cranky, performatively suspicious, trying to latch onto me because you think you can dodge my real concern and strawman the argument into being about the objective validity of analysis - which was never my argument or conversation. And I think you know that. And if you didnt - you do now.

@leetic
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

keep it up rico. you're doing amazing. I appreciate the simplicity of your analysis and your reads come off as authentic to me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

^ yes, while true, it is also a pocket

gotta make sure that snake leetic doesnt accidentally pocket you with "analysis in mafia is good, actually" arguments to someone who was never making that argument
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

TSP - pyxxy

#627 dislikes pyxxy votes

pyxxy - TSP

nothing, unless I missed something on the ctrl+f

===

uhh

Likelihood: uhh

I know, no substantial read, but I've reached the end of the list and I feel I cannot force myself to squint at a read from this barely-interaction. WIFOM on whether TSP would disagree so open with a wagon on a wolfmate. There, squinted.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”