Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 2)

Post by Ricochet »

Delta - pyxxy

#149 tag and shout out to pyxxy to come play (also, mention of some previous mountainous game played together, with the implication of a "rematch" or a "better play")
#690 inquired by Sloonei, makes a read on pyxxy among others - labels "question mark" and "odd" for them to fool around or focus on solving the sock identity; lastly, places them in a mid-of-road / null camp
#698 jokes at Caitlin pursuing an ISO of pyxxy
#731 tag and shout out for a second time for pyxxy to step in, offer thoughts
#755 rebuttal to Caitlin insinuating that they're pocketing pyxxy
#778 would roll with pyxxy's suggestion for a seanzie lynch
#818 second to last post of the Day phase, judges pyxxy's lack of fighting back weird and shrugs it as being confused by their playstyle of the phase

pyxxy - Delta

#280 responded to Delta's tag that they've been weekend busy
#800 replies to Delta's incentive to roll with a Seanzie vote, yet places vote on leetic CW (which Delta was already on)
#809 notes right after about Delta already being on leetic CW at the time of pyxxy's vote

===

Likelihood: reasonable. Has the elements of trying in-game twice (first time along the slow start of the phase, second time perhaps at more pressing hours) to wake pyxxy to life + placing and sticking them in a fringe tier, from which to never be forced to lower them + blank sheeping on a potential counterwagon + early cushion vote on what became a real counterwagon and pyxxy's lifeline for a while.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis - pyxxy

#333 inquired by leetic, offers pyxxy as one of two lynch names, reading their play reminiscent of wolfplay in a previous game
#713 votes pyxxy
#722 shuts down pyxxy's meta defense (about their wolfplay in previous game having been active and with juice, as opposed to here)

pyxxy - Epignosis

#734 rebuttal to Epignosis dismissing their meta defense: tone rather shrugging off, unwilling to engage or defend further on that point

===

One constant mental note I always start interaction-proofing with, in Epignosis's case, is that his preference would be, as best as possible, to keep the wolfmates alive and well. From this perspective, throwing pyxxy's name in the pool and shading their wolf meta in clear terms, would be an opposite path. The gap in time between suss and vote, plus the shortage of reasoning is questionable, yet the last post in particular is too hard (and cold) of a stomp of pyxxy's argument, given which I'd lean into thinking a wolf Epignosis wouldn't have done them this dirty.

From pyxxy's angle, inclined to read his rebuttal as a sign of not believing there was anything left to try and convince Epignosis otherwise.

Likelikehood: low towards borderline tinfoil.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

falcon - pyxxy
pyxxy - falcon

Zero interactions.
Zero mentions.

Falcon seems to have dropped off mid-phase, so no idea how he would have reacted or pitched in to a pyxxy wagon. Up to that point, falcon looked into or focused on several players, which make it more dubious why he never looked into pyxxy's play.

Given pyxxy's tight-lipped amount of legacy, it's possible to consider pyxxy-falcon adopting as wolfmates a don't-mention-don't-bother tactic, but any interpretation would be speculative.

Likelihood: unknown. Would lean on judging falcon further on individual wolfness.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Have to pause, hour past midnight.

Sorry, but work day cooked me good.

I'll resume tomorrow and also catch up as best as I can.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:04 am So, I didn't like how Sig reacted to my comments about the other thread.

I mean, it's non-host info so everything should be taken with a grain of salt, but like... my claim that I got multiple messages and that Lime got elimmed will likely become common knowledge (the other thread knows who picked who for their version of secret santa [I'm guessing it was secret santa, just like ours, but perhaps something different, but one of them did mention the other, so they had some info about who was sending messages to whom {by the way, shortly after getting my messages, I laughed really hard, because I definitely did not do anything game related with my message, and realised that maybe I should have after getting two game-related messages}]). In zero worlds does making stuff up like this make any sense.

I also tried to word things in a way to make it clear that no result was being claimed against Sig (and also the rules forbid that), just someone had a read. This was his reaction:
sig wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm So in the other thread, it looks like they elimmed Lime, and he flipped wolf. Some people elsewhere think Sig is a wolf.
Yea I’m not entertaining any of this when there’s zero way to engage ppl in another thread who has said thoughts and seems like a great way to derail our momentum
I think we should derail the current momentum and talk about this. Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?
Yeah
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

It was D1, how on Earth am I expected to interact w/ every single player? Is every player pyxxy didn't interact w/ Maf?

I didn't drop off, I have a life outside of Maf. Pushes on my slot for these reasons are wolfy AF
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:43 am Oh, there are a lot of people on Delta... when did that happen?

Meh, not gonna fight it, but I do think Falcon is more likely wolf!Falcon than town!falcon here.
Yeah
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 pm Per LC case on Sean, I think it still has some good points, but I think its unlikely they're on the same team as Pyxxy, I'll attempt a review of his posts though and see what's up.

Epi makes a good case/connection with Delta to Pyxxy, but I'd like to see what Delta says before I vote there.

Falcon seems to be leaning more into his scum meta which is avoiding his teammates and playing more in the background so he's one to watch as well.

TSP is making me giggle so we can't vote him off this phase sorry team.

This just reads like superficial recapping of what's happening ITT. w/ no takes at all

What are your actual reads right now?

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:11 pm falcon - pyxxy
pyxxy - falcon

Zero interactions.
Zero mentions.

Falcon seems to have dropped off mid-phase, so no idea how he would have reacted or pitched in to a pyxxy wagon. Up to that point, falcon looked into or focused on several players, which make it more dubious why he never looked into pyxxy's play.

Given pyxxy's tight-lipped amount of legacy, it's possible to consider pyxxy-falcon adopting as wolfmates a don't-mention-don't-bother tactic, but any interpretation would be speculative.

Likelihood: unknown. Would lean on judging falcon further on individual wolfness.

Do you think everyone who didn't interact w/ pyxxy is Maf?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:43 am Oh, there are a lot of people on Delta... when did that happen?

Meh, not gonna fight it, but I do think Falcon is more likely wolf!Falcon than town!falcon here.
Yeah

It feels like you're just sidelining, with the occasional pot stir

What are your reads right now?
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:40 pm
pyxxy - falcon

Zero interactions.
Zero mentions.

That applies to basically only you in this thread
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:40 pm
pyxxy - falcon

Zero interactions.
Zero mentions.

That applies to basically only you in this thread

Hahahahahahaha, of course it does
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

I see I have a lot to read up on, but I'll be here in a few hours.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Falcon is mafia, but not a landlord.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:11 pm Falcon is mafia, but not a landlord.
What makes him unlikely to be paired with pyxxy? Since the two have no interactions, there's no evidence either way (unless one of them is known to be more/less likely to ignore a partner)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I definitely didn’t interact with pyxxy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Unless I did and forgot
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 32

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:34 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 pm Per LC case on Sean, I think it still has some good points, but I think its unlikely they're on the same team as Pyxxy, I'll attempt a review of his posts though and see what's up.

Epi makes a good case/connection with Delta to Pyxxy, but I'd like to see what Delta says before I vote there.

Falcon seems to be leaning more into his scum meta which is avoiding his teammates and playing more in the background so he's one to watch as well.

TSP is making me giggle so we can't vote him off this phase sorry team.

This just reads like superficial recapping of what's happening ITT. w/ no takes at all

Since when is responding to people and giving my thoughts recapping. :ponder:

What are your actual reads right now?

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:14 pm
What makes him unlikely to be paired with pyxxy? Since the two have no interactions, there's no evidence either way (unless one of them is known to be more/less likely to ignore a partner)
I have not perused the evidence for against them being partners. But his reaction to being linked to pyxxy feels like that of somebody who’s been caught for the wrong reasons.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:22 pm I definitely didn’t interact with pyxxy

Oh no, you are Mafia
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:38 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:14 pm
I have not perused the evidence for against them being partners. But his reaction to being linked to pyxxy feels like that of somebody who’s been caught for the wrong reasons.

How do you feel town would react to being sus as Maf for lack of D1 interactions?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@sig There's nothing wrong with contributing your thoughts. I said it feels like you're just recapping, and not adding any actual substance or takes of your own
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Saying 'Epi makes a good case, but I want to fear from Delta' is a bland and flavorless take
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'm fine with a Sig vote in theory, but I'm not exactly a fan of the voters on the wagon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:25 pm I'm fine with a Sig vote in theory, but I'm not exactly a fan of the voters on the wagon

Talk to me about your reads plz
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:29 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:25 pm I'm fine with a Sig vote in theory, but I'm not exactly a fan of the voters on the wagon

Talk to me about your reads plz
I already dug into everyone's pyxxy interactions. I still think Delta and Scrappy are pretty independently wolfy though they don't have the worst pyxxy interactions. Ricochet looks pretty bad by both measures.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Scrappy Doo Wherefore art thou?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:28 pm Scrappy Doo is on the poll, but I have not seen them post. Perhaps they were pyxxy, and should have been removed?
If they truly can no longer influence the game, I'd expect them to have been ejected. The hosts mentioned pyxxy being mistakenly on the poll, so Scrappy being on there is not an oversight.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:36 pm @Scrappy Doo Wherefore art thou?
This is probably the wrong use of "wherefore" (it means why, not where)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If you want to call someone to the thread in Shakespearean language, here is how you do it:

@Scrappy Doo hither hence.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Wherefore the fuck art thou going on about Scrappy Doo?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:36 pm @Scrappy Doo Wherefore art thou?
This is probably the wrong use of "wherefore" (it means why, not where)

Not in the hood, yo
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:07 pm Wherefore the fuck art thou going on about Scrappy Doo?

It's part of the theme song I though?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:45 pm If you want to call someone to the thread in Shakespearean language, here is how you do it:

@Scrappy Doo hither hence.

Leetic bites their thumb at thee
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

So, turns out the theme song only cares about where Scooby-Doo is...could give a fuck about Scrappy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am unable to do anything tonight. Will get back at tomorrow evening.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:22 pm I am unable to do anything tonight. Will get back at tomorrow evening.
I think the poll is wrong. Day ends tomorrow at 7, not a month from tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:22 pm I am unable to do anything tonight. Will get back at tomorrow evening.
I think the poll is wrong. Day ends tomorrow at 7, not a month from tomorrow.
And I thought MafiaScum's phases were long!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Yeah I feel that way too
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:50 pm
Yeah I feel that way too
Just about LC and falcon, or do you include yourself as well?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:07 pm Wherefore the fuck art thou going on about Scrappy Doo?
A murderer and a villain; a slave that is not twentieth part the tithe of your precedent lord; a vice of kings; a cutpurse of the empire and the rule, that from a shelf the precious diadem stole, and put it in his pocket!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:00 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:50 pm
Yeah I feel that way too
Just about LC and falcon, or do you include yourself as well?
Myself as well. Grass is always greener on the other wagon
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:37 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:49 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am While Epi is working on his analyses of the player interactions, I'll start to work on mine so that they won't be biased by his. Not gonna look at N0, since it's a bunch of crap and pyxxy did jack there anyways.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm I’ll add to the scrappy doo stuff some more.

As already said they were a sock third party. The owner lucy had some goal that I can’t remember now, but it did have voting power and could be killed.

Also falcon was on my team that game not TSP.

I like LC train of thought on the secret Santa thing, that seems very much within his town meta.

Epi is a gut town read.

I’m liking Abigail posts even though she’s creating a town core :p

I’m eyeing Daisy right now, her play style right now reminds me of muppets, where she was present but a bit flatflooted being mafia.
Not a mention of pyxxy but the Daisy stuff looks odd in hindsight. What "playstyle" was she demonstrating by just posting one NGR post saying she's busy and then dipping?
sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I like the Sean case from LC, but I see he and the rest of my town reads are on Pyxxy so I’ll be sheeping that for right now as I catch up and all

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No mentions of pyxxy until this last-minute vote. Like I said before, this looks like so obviously a bus that I doubt a player who's been around as long as Sig would actually go for it. Saying his townreads are on pyxxy does seem like a way to pass the buck, so I guess that's one small point against them being aligned, but it's still such a convenient excuse that I can't rule them out being wolf overall.
She (Daisy) was around or so I thought, just lurking more. This was in line with how she played Baby Muppet where we were both mafia together. So I was thinking that was her approach here. Given that she was mod killed and flipped town it's now pretty clear she ended up not having the time to play.

Yea Pyxxy wasn't really on my radar, but I didn't want to not vote so i joined the wagon :shrug:

Having said that I did think I had more time to review, buuuuut, I probably wasn't going to hard push anyone. I don't have any really solid mafia reads or really even that many lock towns so I'm taking a more back seat approach for the time being.
For the record, it looks like Daisy was shot, not modkilled. Possibly a lurker vig.
oh I think I get it lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:49 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:33 pm

Yeah

It feels like you're just sidelining, with the occasional pot stir

What are your reads right now?
ur mum is a wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm not reading pyxxy spew, you guys are just making shit up to do. all copying and saying the same fucking thing. on god lmao what the fuck is going on in here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I do have a concern. the concern is that LC has been towny to me. weird!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

(i always scumread LC)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:33 am I do have a concern. the concern is that LC has been towny to me. weird!
Rank Delta, Sig, Ricochet, and falcon from wolfiest to towniest
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:35 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:33 am I do have a concern. the concern is that LC has been towny to me. weird!
Rank Delta, Sig, Ricochet, and falcon from wolfiest to towniest
I cant really remember anything rico has said or done so no pings so null I guess
delta/sig kinda on same par for me
falcon townier of the list
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

leetic - pyxxy

#358 reacts to Sloonei's vote by criticising them for sheeping (Epig), instead of actually ISO'ing (pyxxy)
#630 calls lame TSP's disapproval of pyxxy votes / voters
#699 asks Caitlin to rank two-vote wagons, pyxxy being among those
#702 reacts to Sloonei's ISO read of pyxxy, underwhelmed of their wording ("no reason to town read", yet no reason to wolf read)
#703 comments on pyxxy meta, based off two games played together (calling their wolfplay in Beans "lamer" than their townplay in Severance)
#719 shuts down pyxxy's defense that they engage as wolf, based off Beans meta
#733 pushes pyxxy to make townreads and wolfreads (three each)
#748 reacts with "lame" to a demotivated pyxxy post
#753 votes pyxxy in the idea that it's not a bad removal (and that pyxxy even asked)
#794 prods pyxxy more to state of lynch read (implying their gut feeling on Sloonei is not adequate or enough)
#804 rebuttal to pyxxy voting them and stating it was unreasoned
#825 laugh reaction to pyxxy clamining they cannot read them well (based off meta)

pyxxy - leetic

basically replies in the abovementioned exchanges

====

Likelihood: low, though also hinging upon how antagonistic leetic would/could be towards slanking/underperforming wolfmates, which I have no meta info. Shutting down pyxxy's meta claims gives me the same vibes as from Epignosis - counterproductive, if wolfmates, unless prepped to bus. Making other players (Sloonei, Caitlin) focus even more (or in depth) on pyxxy, if wolfmate, is further antithetical to not creating pressure and danger.

As for pyxxy's takes, any wolf-frame in which they would just shut down any lifelines offered by leetic (prod to make reads, get engaged etc.) would be quite an ass of a strategy.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”