Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 2)

Post by Porscha »

sufficiently squinted, good sir
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Ricochet »

Pyxxy wolfmateship

Unlikely:
Abigail
Epignosis
Scrappy
Leetic
Sloonei
sig

Who knows:
Falcon
Seanzie
TSP

Sussworthy:
Long Con

Likely:
Porscha
Delta
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I respect your analysis but as someone who likes to help, you can remove me entirely from being partnered with pyxxy lmao

It's valid for me to think wolf pyxxy doesn't play the way he did with the posts I saw. I have never seen wolf pyxxy exhibit such behavior

I assume me arguing that redundancy on the matter is really what sky rocketed me to the top(bottom?) of that list - see what I said recently and let me know if you think it's valid please
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also not that i'm throwing in the masonry towel here but abi love to bus and pyxxy was ripe and bussable, so

wouldn't like entirely discount that idea if we start making other flips and failing to nail wolves
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:52 am keep it up rico. you're doing amazing. I appreciate the simplicity of your analysis and your reads come off as authentic to me
look, let's just leave it at that. I finished the deed, it's whatever, I require neither acclaim nor downplaying.
you disagree with the angle and the effort, that's fine for you to do. Give me minus points, but reason as to whether you wolfread me on the substance of my writing or conclusions.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

do kinda think it would be a tad silly for abbi to let cait get nk n1 when cait also tr'd her, so that remains a point in her favor
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:02 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:52 am keep it up rico. you're doing amazing. I appreciate the simplicity of your analysis and your reads come off as authentic to me
look, let's just leave it at that. I finished the deed, it's whatever, I require neither acclaim nor downplaying.
you disagree with the angle and the effort, that's fine for you to do. Give me minus points, but reason as to whether you wolfread me on the substance of my writing or conclusions.
I wasn't being sarcastic, that was genuine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like I literally said your reads come off as authentic, so therefore your conclusions are agreeable and not worth being scumread for
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:00 am

I respect your analysis but as someone who likes to help, you can remove me entirely from being partnered with pyxxy lmao

It's valid for me to think wolf pyxxy doesn't play the way he did with the posts I saw. I have never seen wolf pyxxy exhibit such behavior

I assume me arguing that redundancy on the matter is really what sky rocketed me to the top(bottom?) of that list - see what I said recently and let me know if you think it's valid please
I can't "remove you entirely", based on the reads, I rather I wish I would have at least found it less likely. Why should I "remove you entirely"?

The wolf-frame is having tried to extinguish early reads on pyxxy's. Then you missed out and shit happened. It's possible.
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:01 am also not that i'm throwing in the masonry towel here but abi love to bus and pyxxy was ripe and bussable, so

wouldn't like entirely discount that idea if we start making other flips and failing to nail wolves
I feel that Abigail goes beyond bussing. Abigail basically read pyxxy's tone to a T. It's either TMI or it's a sharp civ / non-aligned call. The what-if swings to the extremes.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

In regards to me:
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:39 am
Ricochet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:01 am Half a crowd, more comfy.

Scanning some N0, solely from people transferred to this facility.

--

What is lamist?

--

Caitlin - High poster pace, already feels like a chore to scan 80+ posts & lost focus halfway through tbh. Vibe was that she did a lot of convo and tells, but could have felt more substantive. Gonna rewind it later, in more depth, or just null it.

Delta - sticks out to me that most of their developed reads/gth (#608) happened off-screen (no argument or interaction with any of the mentioned except Sabi and leetic)

Epignosis - nothing of substance N0

falcon - enigma. fluff-a-thon

leetic - unpleasant tone vibes through almost all N0. only argument I found ok is the critique of Alison's take. early deems N0 content near-worthless, but then creates further "worthless" convo replying. quite aggro convo with nutella on the "interesting" debate and I fail to sense why such tone was needed - also bit of a piggyback from Guillotine's initial take. (side-note: would not exclude the chance of w/w between them and nutella, i.e. distancing fuel)

Long Con - chilled out N0

Porscha - bantered with several, couple of suss's. no ping, though if I'd nitpick, it'd be that out of them suss's, one on Alison feels like could have been more elaborated and one on sig is rather far orbit

Abigail - I've read everything and none of it was enlightening. also, as far as that wake-up-caitlin debate is concerned, though this would be more of a critique of Alison: apart from mental gymnastics, I see near-zero reason for wolves to do this in thread, N0

pyxxy - embarks on meme highway N0

Seanzie - off-screen small lean-list right off the bat

Scrappy who ??

sig - why have some treated sig as lhf/low-post, right now they have about the same amount of N0 as half of those in this group? on surmising town-helpful mindsets, one I can agree with (unlinking players as w/w too early, wrt Guillotine) and one I do not (negative / heated stuff demotivating town)

Sloonei - Sloonei appears to be playing this game

Spacedaisy - Kami

TSP - claimed slank N0
"embarks on meme highway N0". There are others who they posted similarly meaningless stuff on, so the pyxxy "read" doesn't stand out in that way at least.
If players did not post at all or did not post anything relevant during N0, I merely described what they did and left it at that. Same for Epignosis, Falcon, Sloonei.
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:18 am Completing this

Green badge
Epignosis - Townlean'd for his hunt effort and tone (and melded on his leetic critique) on his early D1. Less focused stuff mid D1.
Porscha - All her interests give me a "doing her thing" impression. Some suss felt out of bound - for instance, can't say I meld much with the sig take [later edit: I now just might, after all, see note sig], but I can accept it's her particular style of reading. Meta vibe nitpick: dunno why I had reminiscence of town!Porscha being more engaged.

Pass card
Caitlin - Excused herself with real life stuff. Slight townie point on pondering aloud how to use the santa gifting optimally.
Seanzie* - Just to get nothingburger'd: no major issue with atm. :p Wish I'd meta-remember if his questioning those who give him a pass more than those who give him stinkeye would be AI. One developed lead (falcon), then nothing as consistent (shading players giving him a pass, sudden delta vote).

Null camp
LC - didn't pay attention to him all phase long tbh
TSP - so unserious in everything (non-fluff) put forth
Abigail - Null slight towards a pass tbh. GTH is "scattered". Some reads are focused and fine (especially later on during Day), others brushed off, unreasoned or drawn from a meta hat. Labeled NAI everything about leetic's tone, then voted them why exactly?

Invisibile sector
Spacedaisy - absent. Weird to miss this much of the phase, but couldn't say if it's AI in some way.
pyxxy - absent. Maybe got shipped to "North (Korea) Facility"

Zone of concern
Sloonei - even since yesterday his activity gave me a strong impression of "skirting". Reads amount to poking "least-talked about" or absent players, plus a non-finalized suss on leetic. Heaviest candidate for me of a player I can't get a sense where he's playing at.
falcon* - Seanzie and Sloonei votes I can just about understand as poke votes, otherwise no real depth in his hunting
sig - re-read got me concerned the facility split ideas seem a bit too specific and suss of TMI. don't like his reads amounting to just a LHF topic (absent player)
Delta - signaled trying to catch up, but every take following that feels wishy-washy.

Elim slot
leetic - no change. a few better posts of "roasting" others' take. underwhelming, defensive, convoluted rebuttal to Epignosis giving them a chance to develop reads was Epignosis (pushback on his case) and the sock account (out of some rationale that it is not town)

N/A
Scrappy Doo - I would need more meta on how this sock shenanigan played out. So far the sock player has done nothing serious and don't think there's info on what they would be allowed to do in-game.

*Back-of-mind, slight tinfoil on the timing of Seanzie suss'ing falcon that he's not exhibiting t!world sharpness, only for falcon to come right after and play more on-point, quizzing etc. Perchance a w/w signal or distancing or at least one wolf in this interaction?
pyxxy is in the "Invisibile sector" with the one-poster. Were they really the second least active player at that time? I'll have to check, although basically ignoring them isn't the greatest sign — although, would they be bold enough to single out their partner in this section, when they may be the only partner they have in this thread? Given it's in the middle of the post, where people tend to zone out, maybe?
I do believe or did believe, at that time of writing, that pyxxy had not posted at all. Hence the categorisation alongside equal zero-poster Daisy.
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:16 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:11 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:08 pm pyxxy wagon why?

Scrappy vote on pyxxy why?
Nothing about Pyxxy thus far has stood out as towny to me, my bystander reads are at least trying or have something there even if small, but there's no towny flair to Pyxxy at all. I also prefer a vote on him to Delta and Seanzie
What is town flair wrt Pyxxy? From re-reading, pyxxy last post at least argued that "flair" proved a wolf-play trait.

Wagons still within shifting range, do you prefer vote on him over falcon or leetic as well?
Has this exchange with Scrappy, which I've already covered Scrappy's side of. Asking Scrappy about the vote is completely fair, but asking about the entire wagon in the same post? I mean, that's not indicative on its own, but not the greatest of signs

Second post still seems to be dissuading Scrappy from voting pyxxy. The weird part about this is that they seem to believe pyxxy's meta claim, but would wolves be bold enough to act like that to their partners? Did they treat anyone else in this way?
I'll say this, I don't believe I can come out cleared or without suspicion from a pyxxy flip ISO. I accept all scrutiny. The above post probably reads the worst. I would eyeball myself someone else if reading the same.

But this is also the kind of post I would be very wary to make, as a wolfmate, instead would withdraw from asking aloud what the fuss about a pyxxy wagon is and would scramble to look into them, case them and look genuine.
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:39 pm Can update the takes wrt inactives

Scrappy - the full tier list broke my glasses reaction.gif-style and would town lean off it, as in sensing it as a genuine effort, with neither momentum pressure nor reason for a shady sock to interrupt their shtick and generate comment. Usual allergy at listing and voting first, reasoning only upon asked, couple points off for that. [Side-note, got a ping about of Abigail asking about why some "bystanders" were ranked lower, instead of asking about the bottom lists] Would slot into pass for toDay.

pyxxy - would downgrade into concern zone based off effort. claimed "a catchup" only through memes and fluff. only defense is a meta claim, which I know nothing to validate.
Now they're into "concern zone". Now says they "know nothing to validate" the meta claim, which is weird because they used that against Scrappy in an argument. That alone is enough to convince me to [VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine for now
Don't believe I proved contradictory. I myself did not recall games with pyxxy, in order to evaluate their meta claim (juice = wolf).

With my Scrappy question, I think the wires are crossed a bit. Scrappy invoked juice = town and I asked about they hold that to account, in context of pyxxy's meta claim being the opposite.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Be back later today/tonight.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:01 am also not that i'm throwing in the masonry towel here but abi love to bus and pyxxy was ripe and bussable, so

Harmful but true
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

My love of bussing is bad
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:03 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:37 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:49 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am While Epi is working on his analyses of the player interactions, I'll start to work on mine so that they won't be biased by his. Not gonna look at N0, since it's a bunch of crap and pyxxy did jack there anyways.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm I’ll add to the scrappy doo stuff some more.

As already said they were a sock third party. The owner lucy had some goal that I can’t remember now, but it did have voting power and could be killed.

Also falcon was on my team that game not TSP.

I like LC train of thought on the secret Santa thing, that seems very much within his town meta.

Epi is a gut town read.

I’m liking Abigail posts even though she’s creating a town core :p

I’m eyeing Daisy right now, her play style right now reminds me of muppets, where she was present but a bit flatflooted being mafia.
Not a mention of pyxxy but the Daisy stuff looks odd in hindsight. What "playstyle" was she demonstrating by just posting one NGR post saying she's busy and then dipping?
sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I like the Sean case from LC, but I see he and the rest of my town reads are on Pyxxy so I’ll be sheeping that for right now as I catch up and all

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No mentions of pyxxy until this last-minute vote. Like I said before, this looks like so obviously a bus that I doubt a player who's been around as long as Sig would actually go for it. Saying his townreads are on pyxxy does seem like a way to pass the buck, so I guess that's one small point against them being aligned, but it's still such a convenient excuse that I can't rule them out being wolf overall.
She (Daisy) was around or so I thought, just lurking more. This was in line with how she played Baby Muppet where we were both mafia together. So I was thinking that was her approach here. Given that she was mod killed and flipped town it's now pretty clear she ended up not having the time to play.

Yea Pyxxy wasn't really on my radar, but I didn't want to not vote so i joined the wagon :shrug:

Having said that I did think I had more time to review, buuuuut, I probably wasn't going to hard push anyone. I don't have any really solid mafia reads or really even that many lock towns so I'm taking a more back seat approach for the time being.
For the record, it looks like Daisy was shot, not modkilled. Possibly a lurker vig.
oh I think I get it lol
What do you think you get?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:14 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:54 am [VOTE: Leetic] aubergine

blow me tbh
Towny entitlement tbh
I politely disagree.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Porscha talk to me about Sig.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

hihi o/

here for a bit, will catch up now
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Very unlikely that I make any serious contributions today. Sorry. Life and all that. I’ll continue to chime in from the peanut gallery if I have any thoughts while I’m supposed to be working.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

There's been a lot of focus on trying to find pyxxy's teammate(s), which is normal and sensible.

I do believe that it's multiball. Epignosis laid it out best earlier, all the factors and history do lead to that conclusion, so I'm very comfortable assuming it is. Some people seem to communicate with the other thread, so I'd like to request that the next communication includes "Landlords" and asks about what they know over there on the subject. Maybe Lime Coke was a Landlord, and maybe not.

So I was thinking about what a non-Landlord wolf might be doing today, and their only basic recourse is to keep wolf-hunting for pyxxy's teammates, rather than trying to find the other (their own) team. Maybe something extra-effort performative.

Porscha said there are four players who are each doing a dive into pyxxy's interactions. I'd have to look and see who each of them are, but I would bet that one of them is a wolf on the other team. It just makes sense to me. Ok I'll look.

Epignosis, leetic, Rico... and Porscha did say "3-4 players" at one point so I won't nickel and dime her for it. I'm not interested in going after Epignosis, but leetic is still a Person of Interest, and Rico the same. I would at this time vote leetic over rico, but that's probably because of the thing I quoted him on, below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still happy with my vote on sig. He "liked" my case on Seanzie twice, but has never referenced what he likes about it, or built on it. He just using it as an excuse to someday vote for Seanzie, keeping it on life support with a couple of offhand, later-referenceable nods to a guy that DID make a case.

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:01 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am I didn't really want to be on Seanzie, alongside falcon, at the end of the day. I had long intended to move my vote by the end, and my longtime expectation was to move it on to leetic. Later, I thought I might move it to falcon, which Caitlin agreed with, but Abi was insistent that falcon was town. :shrug2: I wasn't reliably in-thread until closer to the deadline than I would have liked, and so I did catch-up and got a post or two in, and supported the popular pyxxy vote. Switching that late is kind of a wet fart, but it was just what I had planned to do in some form.
I'm not really sure I buy this "pyxxy was just the most convenient option" narrative when your post before your vote seemed pretty certain they would flip wolf.
Okay, well I didn't say that, did I? I said I supported the pyxxy vote, as in, I agreed by that point that putting pyxxy over was looking like our best option.

My post before was to call out pyxxy about the game we just finished together. pyxxy said something about that game (to paraphrase) mentally exhausting them as the sole wolf going through the last two yeets. As a fellow player to the end, I was one of the most able to call bullshit on that, since I had just lived it. It was a false portrayal of his necessary effort in that game, in my opinion.

That's what that post was calling him out on. I don't understand how you are interpreting it as me being "pretty certain they'd flip wolf".
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm I don't think pyxxy had to strain so hard for that win, my experience is that he was able to mostly sit back and let it happen after a great bussing vote.
Can you justify your conclusion about my meaning again, please, while you, I, and the post are all in the same room?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:58 am also somewhat importantly he's got some sort of mech thing going on and I'm not messing with it until I figure out what it is
Is this something I shouldn't ask about? Also, do you even read my posts? I tagged you in an earlier one and you didn't respond. You're not the only one.

Also, this is funny, I laughed:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:20 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:17 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:43 am so did nobody but me have a private n1 chat with someone from the other thread or lmao
There were voices in my head
I took drugs and they died though
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:28 pm Scrappy Doo is on the poll, but I have not seen them post. Perhaps they were pyxxy, and should have been removed?

@TonyStarkPrime Are you posting like drunk-despair Tony Stark, or am I adding that in because of the avatar?
sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 pm Per LC case on Sean, I think it still has some good points
Ok, this is weird because no one has ever said something like that about a case I made. I'm gonna need to know what points you thought were good, please. This is the second time you've brought this up without really referencing anything in the case as a relevant point. Just vague. I'm gonna join Tony on your budding wagon at this time. Do you see why I'm suspicious? [VOTE: sig] aubergine
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:16 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:04 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:58 pm his flip is bean coloured

I dont know if it has anything to do with factions but lol
In Fire and Ice, the factions are typically distinguished by colors. But they also have names, so
makes sense

I dont think I've actually been part of any multiball games so :,) unsure there

If it is multiball, it mainly affects my read on Seanzie/you since there's no guarantee that Pyxxy would know if either of you are town or the other mafia team etc, the other two I dont think change too much
I had to/will have to check myself on who I'm townreading based off going after pyxxy. It's tough, because I still feel like I like all my townreads. So I'm keeping it in the back of my mind for now. I'd rather deal with a scum later, than turn on a civilian now.
I thought it was rhetorical
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m not in despair we’re winning
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I am here AMA(GR)

Started a catchup in a break, but now I don't recall if I stopped at page 20 or 21 fml
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:01 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am I didn't really want to be on Seanzie, alongside falcon, at the end of the day. I had long intended to move my vote by the end, and my longtime expectation was to move it on to leetic. Later, I thought I might move it to falcon, which Caitlin agreed with, but Abi was insistent that falcon was town. :shrug2: I wasn't reliably in-thread until closer to the deadline than I would have liked, and so I did catch-up and got a post or two in, and supported the popular pyxxy vote. Switching that late is kind of a wet fart, but it was just what I had planned to do in some form.
I'm not really sure I buy this "pyxxy was just the most convenient option" narrative when your post before your vote seemed pretty certain they would flip wolf.
Okay, well I didn't say that, did I? I said I supported the pyxxy vote, as in, I agreed by that point that putting pyxxy over was looking like our best option.

My post before was to call out pyxxy about the game we just finished together. pyxxy said something about that game (to paraphrase) mentally exhausting them as the sole wolf going through the last two yeets. As a fellow player to the end, I was one of the most able to call bullshit on that, since I had just lived it. It was a false portrayal of his necessary effort in that game, in my opinion.

That's what that post was calling him out on. I don't understand how you are interpreting it as me being "pretty certain they'd flip wolf".
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm I don't think pyxxy had to strain so hard for that win, my experience is that he was able to mostly sit back and let it happen after a great bussing vote.
Can you justify your conclusion about my meaning again, please, while you, I, and the post are all in the same room?
It looks like it's commenting on pyxxy's deflated attitude in the thread. I didn't play that game so I admit that I may have misinterpreted the context, but it will always look a bit weird considering your overall lack of a progression on them.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:51 am
leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:39 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:32 am maybe the issue is that the phrase "waste of time" is throwing you guys off. I mean it's laughably redundant.
Having multiple perspectives on this avoids confirmation bias and makes it less likely only wolves are leading the discussion. It also holds the analysts as accountable as anyone else and allows us to get information by comparing where the analyses agree and disagree. What useful stuff are you doing right now besides trying to shut down other people's efforts?
it also allows a wolf to just push a narrative since all the town are doing the exact same thing and nobody can really tell anything apart from the other guy's. you mean to tell me, that god forbid we make it to day 7 or something, you're going to go back to the other 3's iso's from today and search and find every single post they made about analyzing pyxxy, the guy who died day 1 with almost no spew, and then also act like it will mean something that far into the game when we have so many other flips and so much other spew, that nothing is really worth being held accountable for because so many changes have occurred that a lack of change in stance or evaluation would be almost unthinkable?

come on now. this game of champs. I dont know who you think you are fooling with this white knighting of <not specifically rico> but the group. the group doesnt need your defense, and you didn't even specifically defend rico, so what are you doing? just finding something to argue about because it's easy to argue the validity of doing analysis? yeah, it's mega easy to do that. it requires no critical thought. I very specifically stated that I think there is a likelihood that a wolf would be doing what the other town are doing to blend in and appear like they are doing something and being helpful - and you can't argue that, because a town wouldn't know and a wolf would never just admit it. You can argue analysis is good. I'm not saying analysis is bad. So you're arguing against nothing.

Tell me every single person who has participated in the great pyxxy-ing is town and tell me why. And if you strawman me one more fucking time, I'm really going to McLose it. So why don't you construct a real argument that shows me you actually care and have any REAL suspicions of something worth considering - because so far, all you have done is throw over baked suspicion at literally anything you hope might stick to the wall. You're performatively cranky, performatively suspicious, trying to latch onto me because you think you can dodge my real concern and strawman the argument into being about the objective validity of analysis - which was never my argument or conversation. And I think you know that. And if you didnt - you do now.

@leetic
If you think they're wolves, you can actually, you know, engage with their work and not trash people for trying at all. And now you're gonna pivot and townread Ricochet's efforts because? What exactly makes his different from mine and Epi's?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:39 am therefore, I would perhaps consider the argument that you might squint your eyes at me for saying it as a means performance, to appear town. but you didnt, because you don't actually believe what you're saying, you just found a random remark to grab onto because you can make a level 0 argument that a town ... what did you call it? "second guess" (no I didnt - I said it out loud with no second guessing or confusion) what makes them look wolfy.

wolves have no incentive to look wolfy in the thread. you know that. I know that. we all know that. so why are you trying to push a super fake narrative? lmao
When I'm town, I'm focused on finding wolves, not analyzing my own posts to find what can be construed as wolfy. The latter is what wolves do, since they have a reason to be overly concerned about their appearance.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:28 am i'm not reading pyxxy spew, you guys are just making shit up to do. all copying and saying the same fucking thing. on god lmao what the fuck is going on in here
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:50 am I can finally look through Epi's posts, and I'm a bit surprised we have different conclusions about Delta. I guess my main contention is that Delta wouldn't try to drag pyxxy into the game out in public when they clearly didn't have a satisfactory response to give, as it basically makes your partner look worse without even giving you any bussing cred. Still, I'm not exactly opposed to a Delta vote as I think they have posts that are independently wolfy and their interactions aren't as obviously unaligned as Abby's; still, if Delta is a wolf, I'd expect them to not be a landlord.
:ponder:
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:55 am has all 3-4 of you who quote the same 10 posts from him and spend time control+f'ing 13 other players in the game gotten us anywhere? it's been over 24 hours. let's be honest with ourselves
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:57 am it hasn't done much since delta had a reasonable response that nobody can actually argue against, it's giving a low reason to push falcon when falcon's wolfiest play was from n0 and day 1 anyway, so that's been pretty useless

anything else actually useful from the pyxxy scientists? not that I can see
The only useful thing I've gotten from your posts is a new band name.
The Pyxxy Scientists
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:28 am 4 people doing the same activity doesnt legitimize it, it makes it a waste of time.
Well then. I'm not inviting you to board game night. :pout:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:28 am 4 people doing the same activity doesnt legitimize it, it makes it a waste of time.
Well then. I'm not inviting you to board game night. :pout:
tragedy
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

hihi Epi o/

if you're still around, lets talk, would like to see where your head is at outside of me since I dont think we've had much of a chance to talk so far \o/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:09 pm
The Pyxxy Scientists
Guitar & keys secured, what's leetic playin?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:40 am
leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:33 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:54 am [VOTE: Leetic] aubergine

blow me tbh
Nice OMGUS you have there
this isn't omgus b/c you dont suspect me

i'm just "doing something about it"
Who are you to say whether or not I suspect you?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:24 pm
The Pyxxy Scientists
I can be the singer
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 pm hihi o/ here sorry

@Epignosis the reason I focused pyxxy there is because both games we've been in so far, and now this one, we've been v/w but have hoped for a v/v rand. I joined the mountainous game to play w/ pyxxy again & similar here where my main thought there was "oh if pyxxy is v id like to be some sort of lifeline here"
That is... weirdly, weirdly specific. It warrants two consecutive adverbs from me, which happen to be the same ones.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:10 pm
Abi is actually mafia, got Cait to Town read her, then killed her. Now she can pull the Ike/Silver maneuver if anyone says she's mafia. :p
I think you've forgotten how that bizarre dynamic worked. :scared:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:31 pm

@Epignosis the reason I focused pyxxy there is because both games we've been in so far, and now this one, we've been v/w but have hoped for a v/v rand. I joined the mountainous game to play w/ pyxxy again & similar here where my main thought there was "oh if pyxxy is v id like to be some sort of lifeline here"
That is... weirdly, weirdly specific. It warrants two consecutive adverbs from me, which happen to be the same ones.
:shrug: specific, maybe? its still why I approached him why I did lol
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:32 pm
Abi is actually mafia, got Cait to Town read her, then killed her. Now she can pull the Ike/Silver maneuver if anyone says she's mafia. :p
Brings me back to the very first game I've played on here. Man, what a throwback.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Delta wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:19 pm hihi Epi o/

if you're still around, lets talk, would like to see where your head is at outside of me since I dont think we've had much of a chance to talk so far \o/
Hello Delta. What's on your mind?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:24 pm
The Pyxxy Scientists
The shovel, apparently. :|
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:36 pm
Brings me back to the very first game I've played on here. Man, what a throwback.
Which one was that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Officially out of catch up hell here, thank baby Jesus.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:39 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:36 pm
Which one was that?
Attack on Titan Heist. I believe you and sig were in that one too
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:39 pm Officially out of catch up hell here, thank baby Jesus.
I know the feel. This shit is draining.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:31 pm

Admittedly, this is a thought process I've never had. I try to find the alignments of players in this game, not base my treatment of them in how they'd randed in past games beyond meta reads. Then again, for people I've played with multiple times that I've only been w/v with (or w/i in one case) I can only think of neopest off the top of my head?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:29 am In regards to me:
Ricochet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:01 am Half a crowd, more comfy.

Scanning some N0, solely from people transferred to this facility.

--

What is lamist?

--

Caitlin - High poster pace, already feels like a chore to scan 80+ posts & lost focus halfway through tbh. Vibe was that she did a lot of convo and tells, but could have felt more substantive. Gonna rewind it later, in more depth, or just null it.

Delta - sticks out to me that most of their developed reads/gth (#608) happened off-screen (no argument or interaction with any of the mentioned except Sabi and leetic)

Epignosis - nothing of substance N0

falcon - enigma. fluff-a-thon

leetic - unpleasant tone vibes through almost all N0. only argument I found ok is the critique of Alison's take. early deems N0 content near-worthless, but then creates further "worthless" convo replying. quite aggro convo with nutella on the "interesting" debate and I fail to sense why such tone was needed - also bit of a piggyback from Guillotine's initial take. (side-note: would not exclude the chance of w/w between them and nutella, i.e. distancing fuel)

Long Con - chilled out N0

Porscha - bantered with several, couple of suss's. no ping, though if I'd nitpick, it'd be that out of them suss's, one on Alison feels like could have been more elaborated and one on sig is rather far orbit

Abigail - I've read everything and none of it was enlightening. also, as far as that wake-up-caitlin debate is concerned, though this would be more of a critique of Alison: apart from mental gymnastics, I see near-zero reason for wolves to do this in thread, N0

pyxxy - embarks on meme highway N0

Seanzie - off-screen small lean-list right off the bat

Scrappy who ??

sig - why have some treated sig as lhf/low-post, right now they have about the same amount of N0 as half of those in this group? on surmising town-helpful mindsets, one I can agree with (unlinking players as w/w too early, wrt Guillotine) and one I do not (negative / heated stuff demotivating town)

Sloonei - Sloonei appears to be playing this game

Spacedaisy - Kami

TSP - claimed slank N0
"embarks on meme highway N0". There are others who they posted similarly meaningless stuff on, so the pyxxy "read" doesn't stand out in that way at least.
If players did not post at all or did not post anything relevant during N0, I merely described what they did and left it at that. Same for Epignosis, Falcon, Sloonei.
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:18 am Completing this

Green badge
Epignosis - Townlean'd for his hunt effort and tone (and melded on his leetic critique) on his early D1. Less focused stuff mid D1.
Porscha - All her interests give me a "doing her thing" impression. Some suss felt out of bound - for instance, can't say I meld much with the sig take [later edit: I now just might, after all, see note sig], but I can accept it's her particular style of reading. Meta vibe nitpick: dunno why I had reminiscence of town!Porscha being more engaged.

Pass card
Caitlin - Excused herself with real life stuff. Slight townie point on pondering aloud how to use the santa gifting optimally.
Seanzie* - Just to get nothingburger'd: no major issue with atm. :p Wish I'd meta-remember if his questioning those who give him a pass more than those who give him stinkeye would be AI. One developed lead (falcon), then nothing as consistent (shading players giving him a pass, sudden delta vote).

Null camp
LC - didn't pay attention to him all phase long tbh
TSP - so unserious in everything (non-fluff) put forth
Abigail - Null slight towards a pass tbh. GTH is "scattered". Some reads are focused and fine (especially later on during Day), others brushed off, unreasoned or drawn from a meta hat. Labeled NAI everything about leetic's tone, then voted them why exactly?

Invisibile sector
Spacedaisy - absent. Weird to miss this much of the phase, but couldn't say if it's AI in some way.
pyxxy - absent. Maybe got shipped to "North (Korea) Facility"

Zone of concern
Sloonei - even since yesterday his activity gave me a strong impression of "skirting". Reads amount to poking "least-talked about" or absent players, plus a non-finalized suss on leetic. Heaviest candidate for me of a player I can't get a sense where he's playing at.
falcon* - Seanzie and Sloonei votes I can just about understand as poke votes, otherwise no real depth in his hunting
sig - re-read got me concerned the facility split ideas seem a bit too specific and suss of TMI. don't like his reads amounting to just a LHF topic (absent player)
Delta - signaled trying to catch up, but every take following that feels wishy-washy.

Elim slot
leetic - no change. a few better posts of "roasting" others' take. underwhelming, defensive, convoluted rebuttal to Epignosis giving them a chance to develop reads was Epignosis (pushback on his case) and the sock account (out of some rationale that it is not town)

N/A
Scrappy Doo - I would need more meta on how this sock shenanigan played out. So far the sock player has done nothing serious and don't think there's info on what they would be allowed to do in-game.

*Back-of-mind, slight tinfoil on the timing of Seanzie suss'ing falcon that he's not exhibiting t!world sharpness, only for falcon to come right after and play more on-point, quizzing etc. Perchance a w/w signal or distancing or at least one wolf in this interaction?
pyxxy is in the "Invisibile sector" with the one-poster. Were they really the second least active player at that time? I'll have to check, although basically ignoring them isn't the greatest sign — although, would they be bold enough to single out their partner in this section, when they may be the only partner they have in this thread? Given it's in the middle of the post, where people tend to zone out, maybe?
I do believe or did believe, at that time of writing, that pyxxy had not posted at all. Hence the categorisation alongside equal zero-poster Daisy.
This part checks out at least, that was post 120 and pyxxy's first post in this thread was 280. However, pyxxy did post in N0 and your response to the post above this one does suggest that you did check N0.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:50 pm

This part checks out at least, that was post 120 and pyxxy's first post in this thread was 280. However, pyxxy did post in N0 and your response to the post above this one does suggest that you did check N0.
First ISO was an N0 check, yes.
Never included N0 in the later reads.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My instinct during my reading was to vote Porscha.

The shitting on other people's effort without at least parlaying that into meaningful suspicions struck me as, well, shitting on other people's efforts. I can't fathom a civilian reason for doing that. To then put Ricochet on an eventual pedestal is even more confusing, because Rico's work looks like a card catalog with a handwritten note scribbled onto the end (that's not meant as a criticism; rather, I don't understand how Porscha arrived at this opinion).

Hell, my own effort is from the dude who didn't even finish the assignment. :biggrin:

At any rate, Porscha sounded- for whatever reason- annoyed to the point that I can't hear these words spoken by the voice (and I have heard the voice). In Vocaroo III, a civilian Porscha sounded measured and unsure. In here, Porscha is bringing a goddamn shovel and ready to throw down.

But I don't recall mafia Porscha losing any shit in Don't Starve Mafia either.

So for me, this entire reaction is uncharacteristic, and I have no idea what to do with it.

Yes, that's a bunch of words to say :shrug:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 32

Post by sig »

hahaha I always enjoyed it but then again I didn’t have to host them :p
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:23 pm

hahaha I always enjoyed it but then again I didn’t have to host them :p
What are your thoughts on Porscha's recent spat of posts?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:54 pm My instinct during my reading was to vote Porscha.

The shitting on other people's effort without at least parlaying that into meaningful suspicions struck me as, well, shitting on other people's efforts. I can't fathom a civilian reason for doing that. To then put Ricochet on an eventual pedestal is even more confusing, because Rico's work looks like a card catalog with a handwritten note scribbled onto the end (that's not meant as a criticism; rather, I don't understand how Porscha arrived at this opinion).

Hell, my own effort is from the dude who didn't even finish the assignment. :biggrin:

At any rate, Porscha sounded- for whatever reason- annoyed to the point that I can't hear these words spoken by the voice (and I have heard the voice). In Vocaroo III, a civilian Porscha sounded measured and unsure. In here, Porscha is bringing a goddamn shovel and ready to throw down.

But I don't recall mafia Porscha losing any shit in Don't Starve Mafia either.

So for me, this entire reaction is uncharacteristic, and I have no idea what to do with it.

Yes, that's a bunch of words to say :shrug:
This is actually that scum!tell that I refused to reveal in "Don't Starve". Mafia!Porscha is... for lack of a better word... a little mean.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”