Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 32

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 2)

Post by sig »

Also I’m here, I’m aware of the actual time of eod, and I’m ready to put in a tiny bit of effort.

Starting with saying that the votes on me are very weak and I’m pretty sure Falcon is mafia.

So I’ll be voting there [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:25 pm Also I’m here, I’m aware of the actual time of eod, and I’m ready to put in a tiny bit of effort.

Starting with saying that the votes on me are very weak and I’m pretty sure Falcon is mafia.

So I’ll be voting there [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
We still have an hour and a half. What are your thoughts on the Porscha wagon?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:54 pm My instinct during my reading was to vote Porscha.

The shitting on other people's effort without at least parlaying that into meaningful suspicions struck me as, well, shitting on other people's efforts. I can't fathom a civilian reason for doing that. To then put Ricochet on an eventual pedestal is even more confusing, because Rico's work looks like a card catalog with a handwritten note scribbled onto the end (that's not meant as a criticism; rather, I don't understand how Porscha arrived at this opinion).

Hell, my own effort is from the dude who didn't even finish the assignment. :biggrin:

At any rate, Porscha sounded- for whatever reason- annoyed to the point that I can't hear these words spoken by the voice (and I have heard the voice). In Vocaroo III, a civilian Porscha sounded measured and unsure. In here, Porscha is bringing a goddamn shovel and ready to throw down.

But I don't recall mafia Porscha losing any shit in Don't Starve Mafia either.

So for me, this entire reaction is uncharacteristic, and I have no idea what to do with it.

Yes, that's a bunch of words to say :shrug:
This is actually that scum!tell that I refused to reveal in "Don't Starve". Mafia!Porscha is... for lack of a better word... a little mean.
Really? :eek:

Spoiler: show
From DSM. Context, they were teammates along with JJJ.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:46 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
why
I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.
Is your secret tell TMI that she is town?
In a way. I hacked Porscha's discord, so I just pop over and check on her alignment every game. I'm not unfair about it though - if she rands wolf, I don't look at mafia chat, so that mafia still has a fair chacne.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Talk about cashing in your chips.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Ricochet »

Mental map after ketchup:

Would not vote Epignosis. Melding more with his flip reads, especially on Delta, seems to continue hunting as on D1, no ping.

Would not vote Abigail. It's the most non-aligned, "if this was bus, it was a flambee size torching" perspective coming off the pyxxy read. Posited that pyxxy was a bus, which made me hope she would note candidates or something, but I don't think she did. Seems to think Delta looks poo post-flip, that it is all unfortunate.

Would not vote leetic today, which is quite the turnaround. But I'm seeing a hunt effort that I did not witness for a full D1, making me wonder what was all that D1 aggro needed for, if they can put things into perspectives and focus on interactions, angles, suspects like right now.

Would not vote Scrappy.

==

Clearances for toDay:

TSP - only thing I noted down is that he townreads falcon on legacy (or... more than that?). and from the rest of the (otherwise pretty garbled) content, some specific posts and wordings make me not suspect him wolf

Sloonei, I suppose? though not without some gripes. Him positing that pyxxy might have randed as the lone landlord in West, thus explaning their deflated performance, sounded like a real stretch and bit pingworthy (for both offering no support of his for a post-flip read and perhaps trying to disincentivise others to scan). Then again sheeped an Epig angle (on Delta). Excused his time to play and low energy for the Day remained, but at least seemed consistent with a falcon reasoning and vote.

==

I Dunno, Man

Seanzie - dunno how to feel about him atm and would leave it at that. Advocated for a focus on simple wolf hunting and came up with two names, give or take, that I noted. His sig angle don't make much sense to me. Falcon is a meta or ping read, feels more creditable.

sig - weirdest bit was something about "an Long Con case on Seanzie", which made me wonder what Long Con case on seanzie. focused on post-flip thoughts, has made reads, but at the same time I finished catch-up with no idea of what he is pursuing for real.

Long Con - noted down as another player sheeping Epig's work on Delta, prodding sig on why he's sheeping him. still no sense of what he is truly contributing at, in terms of hunting

==

Suss / Vote heading that way in all likelihood

falcon - a player I have to judge on individual play itself, due to zero interaction post-pyx-flip. has this general prodding style of quote and talk and read asking, but tone-wise doesn't sound all that great, interested, invested. also noted an AtE-ish outburst at all pushes on him being wolfy. plus an OMGUS-like reaction to sig.

Porscha - likely on my post-pyx-flip radar. only strong case I noted was on Delta (and even that took an ask from Abigail to fully state). #926 was a very weird mood: after several D1 posts saying "naaah pyxxy wouldn't slank this way as wolf", D2 she said "welp wolves slanked as expected", which was a big huh? "Sees" something Seanzie is seeing, mkay. An entire dissent to the pyx-analysis angle, but as I've said, no strong notes on old-fashioned wolf hunting, either.

Delta - the worst looking post-pyx-flip and I read very little and nothing convincing in terms of rebuttal, otherwise seem to have townread several players (POrscha, Seanzie, TSP) and just that? is this deflation, dunno? but it is not putting at ease any developed suspicion
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:24 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:32 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:10 pm
Abi is actually mafia, got Cait to Town read her, then killed her. Now she can pull the Ike/Silver maneuver if anyone says she's mafia. :p
I think you've forgotten how that bizarre dynamic worked. :scared:

hahaha I always enjoyed it but then again I didn’t have to host them :p
What are your thoughts on Porscha's recent spat of posts?

Porsche posts are weird and that’s really the only way I can describe them.

I don’t see the harm with multiple people doing teammate analysis especially since we can assume 1 is mafia so the more the better. Especially if that’s what they’re good at.

I also don’t see the call out for you white knighting.

However , I don’t see why mafia porscha would do that especially since nobody was really focusing on them. It sounds more like culture class unless there’s something super damning in their interaction with Pyxxy which I didn’t see from what everyone said.

Overall I’m leaning misguided civ, buuuuut I’d 100% vote for them over me if I were you :srsnod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:29 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:54 pm My instinct during my reading was to vote Porscha.

The shitting on other people's effort without at least parlaying that into meaningful suspicions struck me as, well, shitting on other people's efforts. I can't fathom a civilian reason for doing that. To then put Ricochet on an eventual pedestal is even more confusing, because Rico's work looks like a card catalog with a handwritten note scribbled onto the end (that's not meant as a criticism; rather, I don't understand how Porscha arrived at this opinion).

Hell, my own effort is from the dude who didn't even finish the assignment. :biggrin:

At any rate, Porscha sounded- for whatever reason- annoyed to the point that I can't hear these words spoken by the voice (and I have heard the voice). In Vocaroo III, a civilian Porscha sounded measured and unsure. In here, Porscha is bringing a goddamn shovel and ready to throw down.

So for me, this entire reaction is uncharacteristic, and I have no idea what to do with it.

This is actually that scum!tell that I refused to reveal in "Don't Starve". Mafia!Porscha is... for lack of a better word... a little mean.

why
I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.
In a way. I hacked Porscha's discord, so I just pop over and check on her alignment every game. I'm not unfair about it though - if she rands wolf, I don't look at mafia chat, so that mafia still has a fair chacne.
Is there a secondary source to confirm this
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:43 pm

why
No. I refused to reveal it, this is literally the first time I've revealed it. I could go and try to dig up some posts at some point to show where I've caught her but... I'm suited up going for a run, so we'll see if I do that after I get home.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:46 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:43 pm

why
No. I refused to reveal it, this is literally the first time I've revealed it. I could go and try to dig up some posts at some point to show where I've caught her but... I'm suited up going for a run, so we'll see if I do that after I get home.
I mean I guess I could see porscha being mad that a a teammate analysis could lead to her being voted off especially if she doesn’t value them.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:28 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:03 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:37 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:49 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am While Epi is working on his analyses of the player interactions, I'll start to work on mine so that they won't be biased by his. Not gonna look at N0, since it's a bunch of crap and pyxxy did jack there anyways.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm I’ll add to the scrappy doo stuff some more.

As already said they were a sock third party. The owner lucy had some goal that I can’t remember now, but it did have voting power and could be killed.

Also falcon was on my team that game not TSP.

I like LC train of thought on the secret Santa thing, that seems very much within his town meta.

Epi is a gut town read.

I’m liking Abigail posts even though she’s creating a town core :p

I’m eyeing Daisy right now, her play style right now reminds me of muppets, where she was present but a bit flatflooted being mafia.
Not a mention of pyxxy but the Daisy stuff looks odd in hindsight. What "playstyle" was she demonstrating by just posting one NGR post saying she's busy and then dipping?
sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I like the Sean case from LC, but I see he and the rest of my town reads are on Pyxxy so I’ll be sheeping that for right now as I catch up and all

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No mentions of pyxxy until this last-minute vote. Like I said before, this looks like so obviously a bus that I doubt a player who's been around as long as Sig would actually go for it. Saying his townreads are on pyxxy does seem like a way to pass the buck, so I guess that's one small point against them being aligned, but it's still such a convenient excuse that I can't rule them out being wolf overall.
She (Daisy) was around or so I thought, just lurking more. This was in line with how she played Baby Muppet where we were both mafia together. So I was thinking that was her approach here. Given that she was mod killed and flipped town it's now pretty clear she ended up not having the time to play.

Yea Pyxxy wasn't really on my radar, but I didn't want to not vote so i joined the wagon :shrug:

Having said that I did think I had more time to review, buuuuut, I probably wasn't going to hard push anyone. I don't have any really solid mafia reads or really even that many lock towns so I'm taking a more back seat approach for the time being.
For the record, it looks like Daisy was shot, not modkilled. Possibly a lurker vig.
oh I think I get it lol
What do you think you get?
I'll just say i agree with you that it wasnt mod kill
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:50 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am While Epi is working on his analyses of the player interactions, I'll start to work on mine so that they won't be biased by his. Not gonna look at N0, since it's a bunch of crap and pyxxy did jack there anyways.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm I’ll add to the scrappy doo stuff some more.

As already said they were a sock third party. The owner lucy had some goal that I can’t remember now, but it did have voting power and could be killed.

Also falcon was on my team that game not TSP.

I like LC train of thought on the secret Santa thing, that seems very much within his town meta.

Epi is a gut town read.

I’m liking Abigail posts even though she’s creating a town core :p

I’m eyeing Daisy right now, her play style right now reminds me of muppets, where she was present but a bit flatflooted being mafia.
Not a mention of pyxxy but the Daisy stuff looks odd in hindsight. What "playstyle" was she demonstrating by just posting one NGR post saying she's busy and then dipping?
sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I like the Sean case from LC, but I see he and the rest of my town reads are on Pyxxy so I’ll be sheeping that for right now as I catch up and all

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No mentions of pyxxy until this last-minute vote. Like I said before, this looks like so obviously a bus that I doubt a player who's been around as long as Sig would actually go for it. Saying his townreads are on pyxxy does seem like a way to pass the buck, so I guess that's one small point against them being aligned, but it's still such a convenient excuse that I can't rule them out being wolf overall.
She (Daisy) was around or so I thought, just lurking more. This was in line with how she played Baby Muppet where we were both mafia together. So I was thinking that was her approach here. Given that she was mod killed and flipped town it's now pretty clear she ended up not having the time to play.

Yea Pyxxy wasn't really on my radar, but I didn't want to not vote so i joined the wagon :shrug:

Having said that I did think I had more time to review, buuuuut, I probably wasn't going to hard push anyone. I don't have any really solid mafia reads or really even that many lock towns so I'm taking a more back seat approach for the time being.
For the record, it looks like Daisy was shot, not modkilled. Possibly a lurker vig.
oh I think I get it lol
The OP says "killed D2" instead of "modkilled D2" if that means anything
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I really dont think I have been mean or unreasonable in having an AI take on the topic but also Im generally a lot more agreeable as a wolf so whatever sean is on about wolf me being mean is at best me trying to emulate town me who is generally more aggressive because i believe what im saying
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:53 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:50 pm

oh I think I get it lol
The OP says "killed D2" instead of "modkilled D2" if that means anything
Yeah i know exactly what happened actually, i had just assumed it was mod kill before i realized what exactly occurred
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

It would have been very easy for me to not give a shit or bring up that i kind of expect a wolf to be hiding in the pyxxy analysis event it I was a wolf

A lot of people accused me of side lining as wolfy, and the moment i give a take that is unconventional, thats also wolfy lol

Just ask yourselves, why would a wolf do anything Ive done

I saw epi a few bosts above also weakly accuse me of "shutting down" conversation which i have made it super clear that was not what i was trying to do
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:57 pm I saw epi a few bosts above also weakly accuse me of "shutting down" conversation which i have made it super clear that was not what i was trying to do
And what does this mean about me?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:43 am @Porscha talk to me about Sig.
Like what, exactly?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:03 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:57 pm I saw epi a few bosts above also weakly accuse me of "shutting down" conversation which i have made it super clear that was not what i was trying to do
And what does this mean about me?
There isnt a hidden secondary meaning, it means I disagree with your analysis of what I said
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha, a lot of your time stretch, at least today, was to deem pyx-flip-reads unfruitful. If so, what is fruitful for you and what are your reads?

The only strong one I noted is Delta and you're never even on that.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

SORRY Epi didnt mean to blank you ;0;

@Epignosis mainly wanted to run through your worldview and contrast it with mine if possible?

Right now I have Porscha/Leetic/Abi/Seanzie/TSP/LC/Soonei as my main bundle of townreads. Still a pretty bulky list I guess? But I can run through them better than what I could my list from yesterday. Would like to see where your thoughts differ
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:57 pm Just ask yourselves, why would a wolf do anything Ive done
For the purposes of disruption, of course. Little if anything you've done this phase has been constructive
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Delta wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:06 pm SORRY Epi didnt mean to blank you ;0;

@Epignosis mainly wanted to run through your worldview and contrast it with mine if possible?

Right now I have Porscha/Leetic/Abi/Seanzie/TSP/LC/Soonei as my main bundle of townreads. Still a pretty bulky list I guess? But I can run through them better than what I could my list from yesterday. Would like to see where your thoughts differ
Don't really have one. I have less than (less than) fifty minutes to figure out where my vote it going if it isn't staying on you (because I'm working, cooking, etc etc.).

I'm currently most interested in Seanzie's "revelation" regarding Porscha, both of whom you say are good.

You haven't voted yet at all. A big list of good guys must mean there's a small list of bad guys. Where you going today?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:07 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:57 pm Just ask yourselves, why would a wolf do anything Ive done
For the purposes of disruption, of course. Little if anything you've done this phase has been constructive
I rather agree with this.

Rather than notice any differences in our takes (I specifically highlighted one that I don't think you commented on), you included us all in one sweeping anathema.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:13 pm

Don't really have one. I have less than (less than) fifty minutes to figure out where my vote it going if it isn't staying on you (because I'm working, cooking, etc etc.).

I'm currently most interested in Seanzie's "revelation" regarding Porscha, both of whom you say are good.

You haven't voted yet at all. A big list of good guys must mean there's a small list of bad guys. Where you going today?
Will probably just support wherever the bulk of my townreads go, to be honest x_x last two days havent been brilliant in terms of me being able to check in and I feel like since my reads have shifted so much that its like "I dont think I have any sortve strong reads & would rather take the night to try refocus my thoughts"
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:17 pm

Will probably just support wherever the bulk of my townreads go, to be honest x_x last two days havent been brilliant in terms of me being able to check in and I feel like since my reads have shifted so much that its like "I dont think I have any sortve strong reads & would rather take the night to try refocus my thoughts"
Lame. At least name one person you wouldn't mind voting GTH.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:19 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:17 pm

Lame. At least name one person you wouldn't mind voting GTH.
Lame maybe but I feel silly not doing so when I havent been as present today ;_;

GtH would vote Falcon
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

feels hypocritical since distribution of townreads but also like

I feel I've seen a lot of 'this isnt v!Falcon' from people so !_!

then again I dont. really have much experience with Falcon to know what that looks like myself? eh

idk I'd vote sig too I really cannot remember much of them ;_;

Wouldnt vote Porscha since tonally & approach to things she feels incredibly different to the game I hosted where she was scum & feels more in line with the v!her I saw recently in an anon game I hosted \o/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Have to sleep.

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Half hour left, and I really don't know who's going down. Sig is in the lead right now, but no one trusts the current voters enough to want to add more votes.

I'm still waiting for sig to engage at all with the case he supposedly likes, but I guess it's not going to happen, and that's because referencing my case was all he really needed, to help hold a seeming suspicion on Seanzie.

Not to mention, I mean, come on, who comes out and says they like a Long Con case? Never happens, that's the biggest red flag of all if you know your Syndicate mafia.

You guys wanna give sig a whirl? I could handle Delta, or leetic... and Porscha or Rico if that's where people wanted to go. I still have the juice to vote Seanzie, for the record, as well.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:43 am @Porscha talk to me about Sig.
Like what, exactly?
You've brought them up quite a bit in days past, but it hasn't felt like it has gone anywhere. I'd expect you to have a lot to say about them by now, so maybe a summary of your thoughts and feelings on them from D0 to now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:29 pm Half hour left, and I really don't know who's going down. Sig is in the lead right now, but no one trusts the current voters enough to want to add more votes.

I'm still waiting for sig to engage at all with the case he supposedly likes, but I guess it's not going to happen, and that's because referencing my case was all he really needed, to help hold a seeming suspicion on Seanzie.

Not to mention, I mean, come on, who comes out and says they like a Long Con case? Never happens, that's the biggest red flag of all if you know your Syndicate mafia.

You guys wanna give sig a whirl? I could handle Delta, or leetic... and Porscha or Rico if that's where people wanted to go. I still have the juice to vote Seanzie, for the record, as well.
Bad juice.

I might join you on Sig, but am also kind of okay with Sig/Porscha wagons.

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Scrappy Doo »

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Hello, I do apologise for the absense. It's not ideal and D3 onwards should be better for me in terms of availability

My list of crimefighters remains roughly the same, though I do think I would shift Leetic up the list for now if anything. Aside from that, I think I am still roughly where I left off yesterday

I am sorry about the absense, I will get a vote down in the next ten or so minutes and just aim to have something coming into tomorrow.

Would like to go through some of the reads around my existence overnight since I think it has been telling for some slots, especially if this is multiball like some have suggested
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

[VOTE: SIG] aubergine

Of the leading two wagons, I mentioned to Abigail yesterday that Porscha is on the higher end of my bystanders list. In contrast, Sig is on the lower end. That personally hasn't shifted for me.

If there's any questions for me, fire away. Though I do feel I have to clarify I am still here, it's just been less than ideal circumstances for me the last few days. As I said, will aim to come into D3 with something to show for it.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

For now, I will aid my top crimefighter Long Con and try to clear the name of a potential villain!

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:29 pm Half hour left, and I really don't know who's going down. Sig is in the lead right now, but no one trusts the current voters enough to want to add more votes.

For what it's worth, I do kinda think you/Seanzie are v/v ;;'

Something that I didnt really touch upon D1 since I townread you both independantly but I think the fact both of you went at each other for ages with very little intervention means that mafia were probably content to just let town argue there. Its not a huge point but something I'm conscious of & would like to hear what you think of it
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:59 am anyway like i said yesterday lol
towns just towning up
wolves not really doing shit imo
as pyxxy demonstrates
This is a strange prelude to the dismissive rant that would soon come.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:42 pm For now, I will aid my top crimefighter Long Con and try to clear the name of a potential villain!

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
Welcome back Scrappy. I thought you were gone for sure.

I'm the top crimefighter?
Delta wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:44 pm

For what it's worth, I do kinda think you/Seanzie are v/v ;;'

Something that I didnt really touch upon D1 since I townread you both independantly but I think the fact both of you went at each other for ages with very little intervention means that mafia were probably content to just let town argue there. Its not a huge point but something I'm conscious of & would like to hear what you think of it
Yeah, I'm open to the possibility, but I don't let go all that easily. :srsnod:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Mainly food for thought more than anything, it's what came to mind for me at least so wondered if it was worth anything to you \o/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

My wagon is very sketchy so I’ll be voting agaisnt that
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

man i hate this wagon
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

why didn't delta materialize
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:55 pm My wagon is very sketchy so I’ll be voting agaisnt that
I won't argue that point. Porscha wagon isn't the greatest either. Epi's the only one I don't suspect at some level on it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

porscha's off wagon
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I thought you made some good points, but that’s the extent of my thoughts. And now I don’t even remember the case if we’re being honest :shrug:

I think it’s odd that you’re voting based off the idea I might someday use this as groundwork when I haven’t put any real effort into voting off or going after Sean
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:55 pm My wagon is very sketchy so I’ll be voting agaisnt that
You kill me. :haha:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also don’t like that Porscha didn’t really engage anyone on me today.

That reads to me like an attempt to link us for when she flips mafia
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:56 pm why didn't delta materialize
;_; brilliant question

its not one I can really give a satisfactory answer to its just been tough for me to check in last few days
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

well i meant the wagon but you too i guess
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:57 pm
You kill me. :haha:

That’s why I’m here :noble:
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vote: porscha to avoid shenanies

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”