Battle of the Bands Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who stays in the competition?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:00 pm

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
20%
The Evens - Timothy Wright
10%
Even Rats Go Boom - Can't Stand Tim Either (The Host, the Non, the Dead, the Performers)
70%

Total votes: 10
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Cape90 »

Looking at the interactions that LoRab and TSP have been having are making me kinda convinced it is one of them

Like LoRab feels oddly bandwagony to me in terms of their treatment of me

TSP has been very rambly, and a lot of what they have been saying to me reads as pretty surface level to me
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Cape90 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:36 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:21 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:54 pm
Sheep wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:43 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:42 am

Is the simple action of talking about this, providing hint at what you pick? This is the real speculation. (porscha w btw)
no it is showcasing my indecision (wilgy w btw)
i like this post (there's a thunderdome between wilgy & porscha now btw)
are you trying to force a thunderdome...
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:54 pm Also if you like both falcon and Porscha, wouldn't you discourage a thunderdome?
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:57 pm Wish I could say more about... anyone else but meh

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine

We need more people to wake up

Why do you follow up this pressure on Sheep w/ a vote for SPF?
Classic falcon wolf post

Noted that TSP is calling me a wolf for implying Cape & Sheep are teamed
You have thoughts on this comment you made a day ago?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by falcon45ca »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:34 pm

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:54 pm Also if you like both falcon and Porscha, wouldn't you discourage a thunderdome?
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:57 pm Wish I could say more about... anyone else but meh

Classic falcon wolf post

Yes, I feel the solve lies between you two
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Falcon is still probably town here for how much their logs have revolved around digging around the thread
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Ugh okay so like
Why didn't pyxxy swap, I think we could have killed both sheep and nutella if only he would have swapped...
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:38 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:34 pm

Classic falcon wolf post

Yes, I feel the solve lies between you two
Fair enough, I know I am a hypocrite for sussing inactivity, i lived long enough to see myself become the thing i hated the most :p
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

[VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

Kinda wanna see if I have the godread
Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:54 pm Porscha
DrWilgy

SPF
falcon45ca

Long Con

TSP (0 poster)

Sheep
LoRab

nutella
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

LoRab wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:14 pm
LoRab wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:50 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:26 pm

[VOTE: Sheep] aubergine

I could, just wanted more people to talk, it's been a while and @staypositivefriend /@LoRab/@pyxxy haven't shown up and given the very stale game state this game has been in, I don't like there being inactive players

Wasn't planning on holding it til the day ends anyways
Huh—this post strangely leaves of TSP in a list of players who haven’t shown up. Which definitely pings my suspiciometer.

I feel like Cape is the more likely of the two to be partnered w/ both Nut & Sheep
Having now reread all of their posts, I’m definitely seeing this.
I saw this and felt like it was a bit oppurtunistic. They don't seem to be going off their own ideas
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

LoRab wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:50 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:26 pm

Is the simple action of talking about this, providing hint at what you pick? This is the real speculation. (porscha w btw)

[VOTE: Sheep] aubergine

I could, just wanted more people to talk, it's been a while and @staypositivefriend /@LoRab/@pyxxy haven't shown up and given the very stale game state this game has been in, I don't like there being inactive players

Wasn't planning on holding it til the day ends anyways
Huh—this post strangely leaves of TSP in a list of players who haven’t shown up. Which definitely pings my suspiciometer.
pinging me out for this is also just ??? especially since in a 10p there is likely one 1 mafia left here
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Night 4]

Post by Cape90 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:30 pm tsp has posted some pretty bad takes about me/nutella but he is at least trying to push the game in the direction of killing within us and reads as vaguely uninformed to me

i dont have much confidence about tsp being town but i couldnt say that i find him actively wolfy

he's just kinda there

by contrast, nutella has been openwolfing fmpov since the moment the game started
what were these "bad takes" out of my curiousity + me being extremely lazy
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

LoRab wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:43 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:59 pm
LoRab wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:10 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:04 pm
LoRab wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:03 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:59 pm yes I did not appear on days 1 or 2
How is that possibly indicative?
in a game where you can post at night no less, there's simply no opportunity for me to just miss it. I take wolfing very seriously, I am not missing two days and two nights, especially if I have a team who can force me to remember that there's a game going on. I also take towning somewhat seriously but eh sometimes it slips through the cracks with work and all that.

this is post 14641, perhaps my last quartic number on this site.
I’ve played like maybe 3 games ever where you couldn’t talk at night….so not sure why or how that matters.

Do Nutella or Sheep know how to find you off this site? Maybe you just didn’t realize the game had started. That is weak logic.

And, if following that logic, why would you possibly suspect me? I didn’t show up until day 2.
it makes it harder for me to not be able to engage as soon as i enter the thread (it's also pretty uncommon these days for games to be open at night, too many people who post too much and would like more breaks)

nutella and sheep know how to find me off this site but I don't want to go into the mechanics of that because it's gets angleshooty (i mean it kinda already is but only in the way that meta is always a bit angleshooty)

it's because you and I are different people though I'm feeling better every second about you slash worse about cape who has literally disappeared
Thank you. That all makes a ton of sense, and has made me feel a lot better about you.

Going to switch to Cape for now…but will switch for the sake of self preservation if needed.

[VOTE: Cape] aubergine
i gotta admit - i kind of like the way that lorab shifted off of his suspicion on TSP during their exchange

lorab was really focused on TSP there for a while and seemed almost singularly tunneled on him

and if lorab is a wolf in a f5 who is facing increased pressure/scrutiny, i would expect this to be a moment where his suspicion on TSP would become more aggressive and more singular

but instead, he backed off of his suspicion on TSP and changed his mind about him in a way that comes off as pretty organic to me - i don't see an obvious scum incentive for lorab to back off the push there as a wolf
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 2]

LoRab wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:50 pm The truly funny thing is that LC knows that I’m not going to be able to convince this group I’m right that he’s bad. Because it’s based on meta. And I haven’t been back long enough for the new wave of players doesn’t get how I think—and certainly doesn’t know which players I can accurately read. (There is only 1 player whom I could read better than LC—and if that player ever returned, I’m pretty sure I’d still be able to read him, as I can LC). But nearly no one knows that history.

Wilgy could theoretically remember, but I don’t think we played that much together—and that he would necessarily remember. But you know who does know this? Nutella.

And thinking that through, has caused me to start suspecting her. I am starting to believe that no matter which of them wins, the mafia loses a vote in the game and gains a prize.
there's also still a lot of little perspective stuff from lorab that makes it tough for me to get to a world where he's mafia

like making a post that projects such a high amount of confidence about your incorrect tunnel being mafia, to the extent that you suspect an actual wolf nutella for not agreeing with the tunnel, is the type of perspective that i think a wolf would have to jump through a lot of hoops to get to

]
LoRab wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:19 am I have a new strategy. We all ignore Long Con for the next 13 1/2 and a half hours or so. He’s just going to continue to spread seeds of chaos throughout the conversation. The more we respond, the more he’ll spew. You can think he’s guilty or not. But he’s definitely doing his best to distract us from discussing anything else. And, yeah, I’m also part of doing this. But it’s bad strategy to continue to goad him (other than possible off topic). Even if he is civ (which I very much doubt), we can engage with his ideas after the battle, should he be a contender (and I hope he is).

I, for one, is not going to answer LC’s FEBspewing. I’d rather think about what comes after this day and this night.

sorry, dude. You know I adore you. And also, say hi to BR!!
same with this post tbh - the conviction bleeds through in the way that lorab describes their read on long con in a way that just makes me think it was real
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Cape90 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:27 pm SPF takes advantage of nutella under pressure, some lower posters, and a TSP who subs in day 3 and will have no clue what’s going on to get the flip, doesn’t count on other nonsense happening, completely reasonable
this line of logic though seems really odd to me, just in the way TSP makes it about himself in that situation
staypositivefriend
Hitman

so yeah i dont think im willing to vote lorab today
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:22 pm
LoRab wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:50 pm The truly funny thing is that LC knows that I’m not going to be able to convince this group I’m right that he’s bad. Because it’s based on meta. And I haven’t been back long enough for the new wave of players doesn’t get how I think—and certainly doesn’t know which players I can accurately read. (There is only 1 player whom I could read better than LC—and if that player ever returned, I’m pretty sure I’d still be able to read him, as I can LC). But nearly no one knows that history.

Wilgy could theoretically remember, but I don’t think we played that much together—and that he would necessarily remember. But you know who does know this? Nutella.

And thinking that through, has caused me to start suspecting her. I am starting to believe that no matter which of them wins, the mafia loses a vote in the game and gains a prize.
there's also still a lot of little perspective stuff from lorab that makes it tough for me to get to a world where he's mafia

like making a post that projects such a high amount of confidence about your incorrect tunnel being mafia, to the extent that you suspect an actual wolf nutella for not agreeing with the tunnel, is the type of perspective that i think a wolf would have to jump through a lot of hoops to get to

]
LoRab wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:19 am I have a new strategy. We all ignore Long Con for the next 13 1/2 and a half hours or so. He’s just going to continue to spread seeds of chaos throughout the conversation. The more we respond, the more he’ll spew. You can think he’s guilty or not. But he’s definitely doing his best to distract us from discussing anything else. And, yeah, I’m also part of doing this. But it’s bad strategy to continue to goad him (other than possible off topic). Even if he is civ (which I very much doubt), we can engage with his ideas after the battle, should he be a contender (and I hope he is).

I, for one, is not going to answer LC’s FEBspewing. I’d rather think about what comes after this day and this night.

same with this post tbh - the conviction bleeds through in the way that lorab describes their read on long con in a way that just makes me think it was real
Eh, yeah sure there is conviction in there, but insisting to just ignore LC there, esp when he flipped town, is pretty anti to me. I never got the argument that LC was spreading chaos, I have talked about that at the time and I still do not get it

Just seems like being unfair for no good reason to a slot they just wanna push over
staypositivefriend
Hitman

it's tempting to theorize about a falcon deepwolf world

on some levels it would make sense -falcon did try to play up the idea that me/nutella were T v T who were misunderstanding each other, and he didn't really push on nutella in a meaningful sense until one dayphase ago

but when i look at his posts, i believe that he's trying to solve the game. he's pushed on a lot of players but his focus hasn't become overly singular on any one of them - his worldview has been fluid and the stuff he's been picking at is nuanced/well thought out

it just seems like he cares about solving the game tbh. dont think he's mafia either
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:25 pm

]

Eh, yeah sure there is conviction in there, but insisting to just ignore LC there, esp when he flipped town, is pretty anti to me. I never got the argument that LC was spreading chaos, I have talked about that at the time and I still do not get it

Just seems like being unfair for no good reason to a slot they just wanna push over
my issue here is that i feel like you're conflating anti-town with wolf indicative

like sure, maybe it is anti-town to shut out another player from communicating with the rest of the game

but is it wolf indicative? does it make lorab mafia?

it doesn't matter if it's "unfair" it just matters to me if it's wolfy
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Cape90 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:38 pm Fwiw nutella having confidently wrong reads is good
on the other hand there is this too...

If you fast forward
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:50 pm oh no nutella mindmeld
This is TSP's next post on nutella which has him worrying about a mindmeld with nutella?

My dude was softing a townread before this with no middle man in sight
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Sheep wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:57 am

Classic falcon wolf post
i have faint memories of falcon making pushes like this as town but also they are faint and i see what you mean in that the question is performative but also lol this feels like overanalysis with the benefit of hindsight
i keep coming back to this post bcuz it seems important in a way i havent decided yet so im gonna leave it here
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:25 pm

]

my issue here is that i feel like you're conflating anti-town with wolf indicative

like sure, maybe it is anti-town to shut out another player from communicating with the rest of the game

but is it wolf indicative? does it make lorab mafia?

it doesn't matter if it's "unfair" it just matters to me if it's wolfy
wolves have an anti town agenda

this behavior doesn't line up with how LoRab treated the flipped wolves this game.

Look, I have realized something when I played a lot of mafia in a row

A lot of wolves skate by because of this line of thinking that "oh they just did something anti-town, that doesn't make them wolf", when it's exactly what makes them wolf.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

viewtopic.php?p=1076547#p1076547

^^i found a recent falcon wolf game for comparison and there is a similar level of aggressiveness/forwardness with the way that he engages others, but he also seems more dead inside and less invested in solving overall

tbh i do think falcon is probably town im just looking for a confident reason to lock it in
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:32 pm TSP has been very rambly, and a lot of what they have been saying to me reads as pretty surface level to me
it feels weird to me that cape suspects tsp for being "very rambly" tbh, has he never played with tsp before?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

cape was projecting quite a lot of confidence about lorab being mafia but the moment that i came into the thread and called lorab town, cape suddenly ceded ground on his push and started focusing on TSP again

which makes me feel like he is a wolf angling to get one of tsp/lorab miseliminated today

that's the vibe i get at least
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Cape90 »

LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:59 pm Ugh. I have no idea what songs to choose. I went with Crane your neck for the moment.

Because both Nutella and Sheep have been mentioned for Cricket, and I'm fine with either of them being sent home by the judges. And I didn't want to create a tie.

[VOTE: Crane Your Neck] aubergine
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:50 pm My guess is also SPF for Glass Beach. Not sure about the other 2.

I'd be happy to switch to Glass Beach if anyone else will switch, as well, so as not to create a tie.
I want to draw attention to LoRab's night 3

LoRab clearly wanted nutella dead

LoRab voted nutella's song because quote: "Because both Nutella and Sheep have been mentioned for Cricket"

But with the colored thing, it's clear that LoRab at least had the idea that SPF's song was the glass beach song... so why not go for that instead of the Crane Your Neck song in the first place?
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:53 pm [VOTE: Glass] aubergine
This shift over here only happened because it was called out earlier, I am guessing
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

LoRab wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:03 pm Ok. I voted.

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I still suspect her. And I don’t like how she keeps dropping my name in, and yet doesn’t engage with me at all.

Also, we should remember that she may have an extra vote (depending on if she is telling the truth about her prize).
this was their second to last post of day 3 after all
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:42 pm cape was projecting quite a lot of confidence about lorab being mafia but the moment that i came into the thread and called lorab town, cape suddenly ceded ground on his push and started focusing on TSP again

which makes me feel like he is a wolf angling to get one of tsp/lorab miseliminated today

that's the vibe i get at least
Did you miss the part where I said I thought it was one of them?

I'm not that confident on either
staypositivefriend
Hitman

LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:27 pm I could switch, but then it's a tie. And I don't trust Epi's kids' musical taste.
lorab explained quite clearly why they didn't switch to my song, no?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I think LoRab has done more things I'd consider more actively wolfy then TSP to me soz
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:48 pm
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:59 pm Ugh. I have no idea what songs to choose. I went with Crane your neck for the moment.

Because both Nutella and Sheep have been mentioned for Cricket, and I'm fine with either of them being sent home by the judges. And I didn't want to create a tie.

What, both you and Falc advised that cricket was unlikely Nutella. That's why I voted for it. We want Nutella flipped, so vote for less likely to be Nutella.
Someone else (don't remember who) said it might be Nutella? I'm open to switching.
SPF I would like to point you to LoRab's previous post

which only makes that post you pointed out as a "gotcha" there look worse
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also wrt to tsp it's true that he said he "mindmelded" with nutella and showed some real doubt about her alignment, but to me this could be an indicator that he doesn't have TMI of her alignment and that he was genuinely trying to figure her out

i think that if we have a case where some players pushed on nutella rigidly and without really doubting themselves vs a player who seemed vaguely suspicious of nutella but also found them towny at points, the former is the one who is more likely to be playing with TMI

to be clear im not confident that tsp is town but i dont consider his "mindmeld" to be wolf indicative, and think that it might be the opposite
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I don't think SPF simply makes the wilgy NK.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Night 4]

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:39 pm I've changed my vote. Will be skimming but not around much before flip.

I await @Cape90 @LoRab and @falcon45ca's wisdom. Please course correct me if I was wrong to do so.

My legacy still looks like:
SPF/TSP
SPF/Cape
Nutella/TSP
SPF/LoRab

In that order.

Glgl
This was legacy, given nutella flipped mafia, he would have wanted TSP ig
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:48 pm also wrt to tsp it's true that he said he "mindmelded" with nutella and showed some real doubt about her alignment, but to me this could be an indicator that he doesn't have TMI of her alignment and that he was genuinely trying to figure her out

i think that if we have a case where some players pushed on nutella rigidly and without really doubting themselves vs a player who seemed vaguely suspicious of nutella but also found them towny at points, the former is the one who is more likely to be playing with TMI

to be clear im not confident that tsp is town but i dont consider his "mindmeld" to be wolf indicative, and think that it might be the opposite
IDK, to me it felt like as soon as TSP realized there was no world where it was worth saving nutella, he just kind of resigned into shading her after townreading her

But that's an ungenerous take of it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:47 pm
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:48 pm

What, both you and Falc advised that cricket was unlikely Nutella. That's why I voted for it. We want Nutella flipped, so vote for less likely to be Nutella.
Someone else (don't remember who) said it might be Nutella? I'm open to switching.
SPF I would like to point you to LoRab's previous post

which only makes that post you pointed out as a "gotcha" there look worse
i don't see how this is incriminating

lorab avoided voting for the cricket song since it seemed like either sheep or nut submitted it, and lorab didn't want either of them to get the prize

lorab voted for the lady lamb song because voting for the glass beach song would have created a tie with only 30 minutes left before the EOD

so lorab chose not to vote for a song that they thought had to be sheep or nut, and they also chose not to make a tie

how is this incriminating? how is this wolf indicative?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

your argument seems to hinge on: "why did lorab vote for the lady lamb song if she thought it could be nut?", but it was because voting for the glass beach song would have created a tie

to me this seems like a reasonable explanation
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also i have realized in the course of this exchange that i don't know what lorabs pronouns are. apologies
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: cape] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:19 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:04 pm
LoRab wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:03 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:59 pm yes I did not appear on days 1 or 2
How is that possibly indicative?
in a game where you can post at night no less, there's simply no opportunity for me to just miss it. I take wolfing very seriously, I am not missing two days and two nights, especially if I have a team who can force me to remember that there's a game going on. I also take towning somewhat seriously but eh sometimes it slips through the cracks with work and all that.

this is post 14641, perhaps my last quartic number on this site.
I still don't find any of this particularly alignment indicitive like you keep insisting it is
well trust me it is i have no motivation to lie
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:29 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:38 pm Fwiw nutella having confidently wrong reads is good
on the other hand there is this too...

If you fast forward
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:50 pm oh no nutella mindmeld
This is TSP's next post on nutella which has him worrying about a mindmeld with nutella?

My dude was softing a townread before this with no middle man in sight
yes
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 4]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:22 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:27 pm SPF takes advantage of nutella under pressure, some lower posters, and a TSP who subs in day 3 and will have no clue what’s going on to get the flip, doesn’t count on other nonsense happening, completely reasonable
this line of logic though seems really odd to me, just in the way TSP makes it about himself in that situation
well I agreed
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vote: spf

I forgot how to play mafia, let’s hope no one noticed
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sorry to falcon, lapse in judgment there
staypositivefriend
Hitman

why do u think that im mafia
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tbh im not sure why tsp bothers to push on me/falcon here when it would be way easier for him to push on cape or lorab if he was mafia

but if he's town i need him to start like playing the game and communicating like a human being idk
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think there's a decent chance the game ends with a cape yeet

felt like he was trying too hard to force the argument against lorab in a way that came off as disingenuous

and didnt like how he dipped from the thread once i pressured him on it
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:26 am why do u think that im mafia
because I’m very paranoid
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

and I’m trying not voting for Lorab for a second here because I don’t want to start any trouble and also I’m thinking about how I want the battle of the bands to look
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:42 pm [VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

Kinda wanna see if I have the godread
Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:54 pm Porscha
DrWilgy

SPF
falcon45ca

Long Con

TSP (0 poster)

Sheep
LoRab

nutella

You have been an active player, why do you feel Maf would leave you alive w/ such a God Read?

I've seen many many town die N1 because of their GR, what makes you different?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ok I’m tricking myself into being paranoid for real here
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:49 am and I’m trying not voting for Lorab for a second here because I don’t want to start any trouble and also I’m thinking about how I want the battle of the bands to look

All you will do by not joining an existing wagon is send 3 players to BotB

That does not seem ideal at this stage of the game

Return to “Previous Jobs”