Racketeer
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by pyxxy »

I'm gonna free wheel in a spoiler to think without thinking too much
Spoiler: show
- I'm alive because I'm miskill bait
- but then neither person voted for me or really cased me from what I saw yesterday? so that's confusing
- I figured that I would be in milo after coming back and seeing that SVS flipped town
- but I expected Caitlin to be alive and Epi to be dead
- and so, I'm confused

if I'm scum Epi:
- pyxxy + Caitlin: pyxxy sussed me before but thinks I'm town and was down to chop Caitlin over SVS, Caitlin has scumlocked me and thinks pyxxy is town. game plan would be to get pyxxy to vote Cailtin
- pyxxy + LC: pyxxy has sussed me before but thinks I'm town, LC pivoted late at EOD to sussing me if SVS flipped town
- Caitlin + LC: see above, see above
- these are all tough situations for scum Epi. I think I would choose pyxxy + Caitlin because of pyxxy's (my) Caitlin vote, pyxxy's townread on me, and the ability to sell Caitlin only appearing at EOD to kill SVS

if I'm scum LC:
- pyxxy + Caitlin: pyxxy thinks I'm town, Caitlin thinks pyxxy is town and also thinks I'm town (ed note: I would consider the LC townread slightly stronger, but both were solid)
- pyxxy + Epi: see above + pyxxy sussed Epi before, Epi sussed pyxxy before and there's this
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:50 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:48 pm We agree on LC being town though I think so thats good if we're TvT
If LC is mafia, then I lose. I have made my peace with that.
- Caitlin + Epi: in short, Caitlin sussed Epi hard, Epi townread me, this would seem like the ideal situation?
- but the best I can see it, we would be here because killing Caitlin is framing Epi
- and now I'm just like, wtf, Epi is voting me? thought Epi would be on pyxxy and the win would be easy with town crossing

end scenarios;
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:08 pm No one made the Delta case against S~V~S. It was on her mind only, is that towny? I don't feel like her point is enough to turn the ship around, even if it kinda makes me feel like she's telling the truth. :shrug:

Tough to choose between Epi and pyxxy after that point. Just yeeted Epi for the loss recently, I think, and pyxxy will start some sort of pelt-debt program on me. :scared:
annoying "omg did LC slip" accusation hehehe saw this while reading ISOs and had to have some fun

off to read Epi's scum game
---
I have now read Turtles again, my first impression is that Epi has an effort tell in the depth of games, and he doesn't seem like the type to link me a bad example 🤪

my second impression is that he feels more self-directed in this game e.g. laser focused on people at times, while in turtles again he subbed in, so maybe that's why he just wanted to talk to everybody, but it felt like a lot of saying hi and getting replies in, less cracking each case one at a time

re-reading Beans mafia for LC scum game
---
eh, he didn't really get to do much in Beans mafia besides distance from me, finding another (hello 2020 😳)
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=19 ... 0&start=50
oh lmao he was a lost wolf in this game 🤦 ugh, whatever
actually think LC and Epi have kinda similar scum styles. more free-wheeling and chatty. LC definitely chatty this game and pretty flexible

I find this game being closer to LC's scum style than Epi's scum style, in this limited analysis

I reverse my opinion from SOD and am gonna vote LC. Now I'll summarize this outside the spoiler and then catch up on today.
Spoiler TLDR:
- I'm alive because I'm supposed to be the chop today
- if Epi is scum, I would expect Caitlin to be alive and me to be dead, in order to capitalize on pyxxy (myself) wanting to chop Caitlin yesterday
- if LC is scum, I would also expect Caitlin to be alive and me to be dead? but Caitlin's death frames Epi, and Epi wanted to vote pyxxy previously, so Caitlin dying was to secure town crossing
- complications: LC pivoted last EOD to sussing Epi and towning up Caitlin

[ed note: stopped writing here to catch up on the day]

ah there are some things to response to, I'll post this and then do that

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine is my conclusion
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by pyxxy »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:31 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:20 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:20 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm DM might be mafia for going after LHF-LC, but the mild reasoning was there, unless I remember incorrectly.

We did animal Kingdom today. So I'm back earlier and my legs and back are loving it.
can't rule out an LC/Epi world with you two posting like this :/
Posting like what?? How is my posting anything like epi's?
it's not about similar style it's about substance

hmmmmm this reaction makes me feel more like "1 in" though

although

LC what do you think my Epi read is rn? I know time is short
You have no read on Epi. You had a TMI read on DM. You cashed in vhips to get me to vote Delta, and I'm not convinced that was right.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
so like I was going through your ISO, LC, and I know you questioned this so to clarify

it was because of this post from Epi (quoted by DM for more context)
DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:14 pm DM can't articulate why LC is bad. Ergo, DM is mafia.
And you can articulate why Caitlyn is bad? Ergo, Epi is mafia,
which made me realize that DM was going after you (LC), but Epi was here defending you and wanting Caitlin chopped

and if we see from Wilgy's color VCA post of mid-EOD
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:16 pm Epi's snapshot of the votes before EoD, we'll call this one a mid
Caitlin
Voters: Epignosis, Long Con

DarlingMonroe
Voters: Delta, DrWilgy

Long Con
Voters: DarlingMonroe, falcon45ca
y'all looked stacked to save you (LC)

so I wanted to know if you would react strongly to me if I asked about Epi. by not giving my read I wanted to provoke the most out of you. right now it's kinda making me reconsider Epi, actually
I've read this exchange multiple times now.

The master plan is to test LC by not expressing an opinion on me and getting LC to play a guessing game.

Rather than this exercise provide you with any (stated) insight on LC, it ended up "kinda making" you reconsider me "actually."

Please explain the thought process here.
sure thing

the context was here:
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:20 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm DM might be mafia for going after LHF-LC, but the mild reasoning was there, unless I remember incorrectly.

We did animal Kingdom today. So I'm back earlier and my legs and back are loving it.
Posting like what?? How is my posting anything like epi's?
it's not about similar style it's about substance

hmmmmm this reaction makes me feel more like "1 in" though

although

LC what do you think my Epi read is rn? I know time is short
I had become confident that DM was town. [ed note: stopped here to go recreate D1 vote movement]
Epi votes DM
Epi votes Caitlin
Wilgy votes Long Con
Falcon votes Epi
Delta votes DM
Long Con votes Caitlin
Falcon votes LC
Wilgy votes DM
pyxxy votes Delta (and then 2 minutes later I make the initial LC/Epi world post)

counts:
Caitlin (2): Epi, Long Con
Delta (1): pyxxy
DM (2): Delta, Wilgy
Long Con (1): Falcon

DM votes Delta
Long Con votes Delta
Epi votes DM

Day ends:
Delta (3): DM, Long Con, pyxxy
DM (3): Delta, Epi, Wilgy
Long Con (1): Falcon

oh also found this, thank you Epi!
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:14 pm DAY 1 ELIMINATION - Which National Park isn't up to par?

Poll runs till Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:28 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

Caitlin
25%

Voters: Epignosis, Long Con

DarlingMonroe
25%

Voters: Delta, DrWilgy

Delta
No votes

Voters: None

DrWilgy
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

falcon45ca
No votes

Long Con
25%

Voters: DarlingMonroe, falcon45ca

pyxxy
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

No vote / Unvote
No votes

No elimination
No votes

They're all great, no fair
25%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty

Total votes: 8
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:14 pm DM can't articulate why LC is bad. Ergo, DM is mafia.
It's in the spoiler. Long Con had two votes and then you (Epi) posted this, which was effectively a defense of LC without calling LC town, while you and LC were both stacked on Caitlin.

I think my thinking was that you two just didn't want to have to vote in a manner that looked like saving each other, not if you could get away with it via persuasion instead.

Then LC made a few posts, two excerpted here:
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:25 pm As for sheeping, I did like epi's logic. And I am in the same boat of not letting low posters get through to the end.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:26 pm And who said I assume epi is civilian because I liked his logic? On further rumination, I don't like that. I think it was wilgy.
This felt like a progression of Beans mafia LC to me, from hard bus with no case -> sheep but distance.

That's the context for my initial quote:

which I think LC misinterprets. I then clarify with more fancy words in my "not style, but the substance" post which was me saying that y'all seem to have aligned agendas. LC's reaction does make me pause because it's so much more than what I said, maybe I'm misunderstanding him and he thinks that I scumread Epi and doesn't want to be associated with said scumread? (See: LC's posts about not wanting people to think that he thinks that Epi is a civilian)

And that's what I remember for why I asked an somewhat annoyingly cryptic question.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tfw you re-read and see that you fucked up the summary badly because you were jumping around the post so much

EBWOP
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:51 am Spoiler TLDR:
- I'm alive because I'm supposed to be the chop today
- if Epi is scum, I would expect Caitlin to be alive and LC to be dead, in order to capitalize on pyxxy (myself) wanting to chop Caitlin yesterday
- if LC is scum, I would expect Caitlin to be alive and me (pyxxy) to be dead? but Caitlin's death frames Epi, and Epi wanted to vote pyxxy previously, so Caitlin dying is to secure town crossing
- complications: LC pivoted last EOD to sussing Epi and towning up Caitlin
unrelated: the two guests reading in this thread are the cutest anons on this forum, or however that joke format goes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

my takeaway from the rest of the posts today would probably be that Epi probing around would make me suspicious like it did on D2/D3, but after then I'm just seeing this as solving

scum Epi could also have killed Caitlin yesterday given I accidentally afk voted, which makes today way easier too

LC you seem kinda stuck and surprised by Epi's case on you, which lines up with expecting to get an Epi vs pyxxy endgame win
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oo up to 3 guests now
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

my last piece of caution here is about getting powerwolfed (something something personal insecurity), but Epi doesn't feel like Achro or Robyn or Alison have in the past for me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

welp

nothing from either of you doesn't exactly calm the nerves
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Well, if you're the wolf, then I'm wasting my breath, but I can tell you where you're wrong I guess.
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:51 am Spoiler TLDR:
- I'm alive because I'm supposed to be the chop today That's a strange thing to say when no one is trying to vote for you.
- if Epi is scum, I would expect Caitlin to be alive and me to be dead, in order to capitalize on pyxxy (myself) wanting to chop Caitlin yesterday
- if LC is scum, I would also expect Caitlin to be alive and me to be dead? but Caitlin's death frames Epi, and Epi wanted to vote pyxxy previously, so Caitlin dying was to secure town crossing
- complications: LC pivoted last EOD to sussing Epi and towning up Caitlin What's complicated about that? Catching Wilgy and the end times of Day 3 informed my opinions more than anything else that had come before. I believed I said at the beginning of the Day that I trusted Caitlin and that Epi was on the Bad list. Not at all an "EOD pivot".

[ed note: stopped writing here to catch up on the day]

ah there are some things to response to, I'll post this and then do that

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine is my conclusion
If you were a Wolf, then you could have just said "I, like most, have had LC as Town for a while, and Epi looks suspicious for trying to save Wilgy, so I'll vote Epi". That very easy out makes your final efforts here look towny, hopefully that makes my decision to vote Epi a good one.

But you are voting out Town for a Mafia win, right now.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:58 pm welp

nothing from either of you doesn't exactly calm the nerves
I've been monitoring the thread. I've had nothing else to add.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've read multiple times and I am satisfied with my vote. I do not think pyxxy is mafia.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:41 am my takeaway from the rest of the posts today would probably be that Epi probing around would make me suspicious like it did on D2/D3, but after then I'm just seeing this as solving

scum Epi could also have killed Caitlin yesterday given I accidentally afk voted, which makes today way easier too

LC you seem kinda stuck and surprised by Epi's case on you, which lines up with expecting to get an Epi vs pyxxy endgame win
scum Long Con could have also killed Caitlin yesterday, Epi was offering her right up on a plate.

How am I "kinda stuck"? I talked with Epi about his accusations, and you hadn't posted yet until I went to bed last night. I worked all day, and now I'm here.

I wasn't expecting an Epi vs pyxxy endgame, I was expecting to be dead.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:45 pm I've read multiple times and I am satisfied with my vote. I do not think pyxxy is mafia.
:haha: Of course you are.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:26 pm And who said I assume epi is civilian because I liked his logic? On further rumination, I don't like that. I think it was wilgy.
Looking through pyxxy's posts... this one is great. I have to find the original post.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ahhhh, never mind, it was falcon. Wilgy just tried to jump on it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Only the ghosts of dead players hanging around right now.

Hi guys, are you spoiled?

I'm sorry. :(
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Am I the kind of guy that looks at Who Is Online in times like these?

Yes I am. :eye:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I did not expect this sad dwindle.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My eyes see all, the tale is told for the observant.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who's the more likely wolf, the one who sits in the thread and says nothing as the seconds tick away, or the guy who shot in and out in under ten seconds with about 9 minutes to go, a quick check and the close the tab. I sawww youuuuuu....
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Incredibly disappointed in you. Wouldn't even talk to me despite being here. I guess it's pyxxy after all?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Absolutely lame fart of an ending.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 4 has ended. Long Con was eliminated. He was:

a civilian.

Long Con was Yosemite National Park

Nearish Modesto, CA

Look at these lands you could have explored, these rocks you could have climbed. Imagine the freedom and the great outdoors that you have denied yourselves.

Epignosis has died. He was a civilian.

Epignosis was North Cascades National Park

Nearish Bellingham, WA

Holy sweet mother Earth, what a missed opportunity. You could have marched amid the pines. You could have lain in the cool morning dew as the kettle heated your beans and soup. But no. You will do no such thing. The civilians are eliminated.

pyxxy has survived. He was mafia. He was:

pyxxy's Baby Playland for Babies

And this is where you will spend every vacation you take for the rest of your life, civilians. You will spend it at pyxxy's Baby Playland for Babies.

The mafia have won the game. Congratulations @DrWilgy and @pyxxy.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nice job pyxxy. That was very well done.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

gg \o/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Delta wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:02 pmgg \o/
Sorry I didn't bag us another win there Delta.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:03 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:02 pmgg \o/
Sorry I didn't bag us another win there Delta.
:bighug:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

7 vs. 2 mountainous is tough. Town gave it a ride and for a moment looked like they had it. Them's the breaks, and the mafia earned it.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:59 pm Incredibly disappointed in you. Wouldn't even talk to me despite being here. I guess it's pyxxy after all?
:shrug:

If I switched to pyxxy, pyxxy switches to me, and you still lose.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

people die if they are killed....jpg
people die if they are killed....jpg (19.55 KiB) Viewed 593 times
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ggs
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:14 pm people die if they are killed....jpg
people cant answer you in thread if you stab them pyxxy ;(
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@DrWilgy
@pyxxy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Long Con 🫂

if I switch then you lose twice by mischopping Epi and that seemed wrong, in the abstract
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If any of you switch, I modkill you for ruining my premade endgame post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:19 pm If any of you switch, I modkill you for ruining my premade endgame post.
jokes on you if I self vote
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:19 pm If any of you switch, I modkill you for ruining my premade endgame post.
jokes on you if I self vote
Then I declare myself winner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:59 pm Incredibly disappointed in you. Wouldn't even talk to me despite being here. I guess it's pyxxy after all?
I think what's frustrating for me is that you took the, "Epignosis saved Wilgy" route instead of ever recognizing that I was just killing a different mafia member.

Oh well. :sigh:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:21 pm
I think what's frustrating for me is that you took the, "Epignosis saved Wilgy" route instead of ever recognizing that I was just killing a different mafia member.

You did seem to drop your suspicions of me post-Wilgy?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:25 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:21 pm

You did seem to drop your suspicions of me post-Wilgy?
No- you were on the schedule to die. Recall my long post about you. I was going to vote S~V~S and then you. That would have won the game.

When Caitlin showed up at the last minute accusing me after (seemingly) being fine with S~V~S dying all day, I had a new squirrel to chase.

After that, I felt like you were the more honest of the two given my own alignment.

All in all, you navigated that like a damn pro, and I congratulate you.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 80

Post by DrWilgy »

Pyxxy goated.

Ty for the carry.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Hustles”