Total votes: 18
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Game of Champions XIII [Night 0]

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:41 pm Why are you mad that I'm making posts in the game? Is it harshing your vibe?
No, I'm just pointing out that it's wolfy to make posts just for the sake of making posts. Wolves don't want to commit to any game-related thoughts, so they sat things are "interesting"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:14 pm I'm not sober but if we don't D1 leetic I will be so upset because this is easy obv wolf kill.
You should give me some of whatever you're smoking.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

The ragtag competitors, most sweaty from running (and some sweaty from running their mouths), had established a rapport with each other. Coaches SVS and Scotty signaled for attention: SVS with a light wave and Scotty with incessant blows of his whistle to the rhythm of the Beegee’s “Stayin’ Alive”.

“Thank you all for coming here. As you know, the press has determined that we’re in ‘a rebuilding year’, but isn’t every year rebuilding on the previous year?” SVS beamed.

“Yeah, you’re all winners in my eyes,” Scotty added, retrieving a box from the locker labeled ‘Participation Trophies’. SVS glared at him, and shook her head reproachfully. Scotty nodded dumbly and stuffed the box back in the locker, and SVS continued:

“We’re vying for the championship this season, and to get there, we are only taking the best of the best on this team. That means, there will be cuts.”
The competitors shifted their weight from side to side, and began to look at each other uncomfortably.

“We’ll need to separate you all in to different facilities for the time being to better see you all individually. I hope you don’t grow too close to one another. This isn’t an ice cream social.”

Someone in the back uttered a loud, exasperated expletive.

“Your new groupings are on the bulletin board. We start the intensive training immediately.”

Night 0 has ended. This thread has been locked. You may not post here anymore. Please move to your respective training facilities.
Spoiler: show
@Alison
@Cape90
@Caitlin
@DarlingMonroe
@Delta
@DrWilgy
@Dyslexicon
@Epignosis
@Falcon
@Guillotine
@leetic