67%

Total votes: 18
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Game of Champions XIII [Night 0]

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm wary of Caitlin going to bat for me and betting that I'm town off of ??? reasons. Feels a bit pockety, but I'm waiting for her explanation on what her reasoning was.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:19 pm Butt
Hehe
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:24 pm Meh... Guillo is being a bit too agreeable...
So?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:27 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:26 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:04 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:16 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:43 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 pm What about that post says "I'm here for a good time" to you lol

They do this every other game and it sucks quite frankly
I just ignore it, it's white noise as far as I'm concerned. Not game-related and not alignment-indicative. Lots of people come in and say they hate mafia, lots of people come in and say they love mafia. I don't really give a shit, but I think making people feel even less welcome in the game just makes it worse tbh.
Sounds like they made themselves feel less welcome and we're just agreeing with them.

I think you are saying this performatively to try to pocket Sabi tbh considering that you are going out of your way to whiteknight someone who doesn't even want to be here.

[VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine

(I am aware it's night, I'm using vote tags to indicate who I'd be voting if it was day)
I don't give a flying fuck what Sabi thinks of me if they're not reading the game. Point was that there's no need to be unnecessarily rude to people, just ignore it and move on. And I think it's slimy that you're turning this into a push on me.
You are oddly aggro in this game, what happened?
It's unrelated to the game but I will probably be in an aggro mood the entire time. If you don't want to deal with that, then I'm sorry. I'm still trying to play the game but I'm busy with a lot of irl stuff right now.
I dont have a problem with aggressive, i just think it may be alignment indicative for you even though you say it is not.

Time will tell
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:12 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:05 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:00 pm Porscha townie too and that person with the very short name and the yellow pfp wolfy
Sig is the one I meant!

Yellow enough.
I only agree with this if yellow is good, otherwise NO YOU
Um... The post calls you wolfy...
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:37 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:39 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm I'm still in retirement. I will slank. I still don't enjoy mafia.

This is it.
So did someone force you to sign up for the game at gunpoint or are you just making decisions that hurt both you and the rest of the game for no coherent reason?
I like Alison, sooooo LAMIST
Neither Sabi or Alison was being LAMIST there at all?

Moreso 'Look At Me I'm So Hostile'?
Im not judging the message not the delivery. Hostility for Alison is not alignment indicative.
She getting baited by sabi is,
I don't think Alison's hostility is alignment indicative, I think it isn't LAMIST

I also could see her getting baited as either alignment, to be honest? But I don't know her that well
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:41 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:42 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:48 pm I will say though that Alison and Nanook are not mafia together based on those interactions, I doubt they both agree on reacting to sabi the way they did both did, specially after i called Alison LAMIST for it.
I don't see why they'd need to both agree on doing so or why mafia wouldnt agree on saying the same thing
It's human psychology when they are guilty, they are very self aware of what might look bad for them.

If you are mafia and you are being suspected for something by someone, your partner is not gonna try exactly the same thing and risked getting suspected as well, you'd try something different.
/Shrug

WIFOM exists, Nanook may have not read it, and I'd also say its more of a town indicator for Nanook then it being a non-SvS indicator if your logic does check out

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:50 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:48 pm I will say though that Alison and Nanook are not mafia together based on those interactions, I doubt they both agree on reacting to sabi the way they did both did, specially after i called Alison LAMIST for it.
Nah, it was cooked up by two out of the three in wolf chat.
Nah, wolf Nanook does not go down the same route as wolf Alison did after seeing me eyeing Alison for it. He'd just stay away from it, i could see Nanook doing it as scum to indirectly support Alison's reaction and maybe pocket her that way.
Not loving your confidence in it at all

Small SL on you
Oh oh… caitlin goes to my scum pile then.

This is not OMGUS

It is the fact that by now, you should know that confidence is not alignment indicative for me and i hold you to higher standards than a lot of people, so i dont believe you believe that my confidence is sus, therefore your intentions are not pure.
It isn't the fact you have confidence, moreso that I think confidence isn't fit here

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:46 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:46 am
sig wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:37 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:02 pm Thread is too negative already, someone here is mafia probably, I'll be over here enjoying music (and finishing my socky votes so I can click this poll honestly)
agreed a negative thread makes townie less active which helps mafia
TvS reads are wolfy but yknow I bet this is TvS
This is good though
I'm just ultra cute and townie

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:49 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:56 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:57 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:50 am is there a way to just like. post a photo I have saved to my phone without needing a link to insert it
Not that I know of I always upload mine to imgbb
I always post mine in a private Discord Server so I can copy the link from there
Discord no longer allows that, they disable links to images posted outside of discord within 24 hours.
Yikes

Thats annoying

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:58 am Town:
Caitlin
Guillo
Others

Probably wolf, but not sure:
Falcon

Wolf:
Nanook
Alison
What others?
I don't know, otherwise I would have said.
Why name others to begin with then :thinking:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:33 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:05 pm Alison and caitlin are both scummy but they dont make sense as partners. Maybe this is a multiball game and they are both scum from different teams.
Why do you jump to thinking it's multiball and not that one of them could be a 3p/SK?
Because i never hunt for 3Ps unless there are solid indications they exist.

Now it is possible that there are 3Ps here, but do i care about them? No.

Why? Cause they are harder to find, if they are solo scum, they act like town with a different win condition, also it is in their best interest to kill scum first as much as it is to us cause well, scum could kill them too.

I never hunt for 3Ps unless im scum for that same reason, and it is that reason i suspect Sig for.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 22

Post by sig »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:18 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:14 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:14 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:01 am I was going to wait until D1 before actually using my brain but here's where I'm at from a quick read:

nutella - nutella is just vibing, and we love that
Epi - posts are funny
pyxxy - idk like "one of the cool kids" vibes
falcon - sarcasm on point, tickled my sense of humor
Porscha/Abigail - uwu but chilling, feels like they're having their own little tea party or something
sig - idk, just feels reliable

Windward - awkward feels
Guillo - Guillo feels like they're try-harding, which could swing either way but it clashes with idk the thread ambience a little
Alison - came on strong, not vibing

everyone else is null or I don't remember
no particular order within groupings

I’ll take it, pocket attempt successfully, lemon is now my ride or die
Successful rip
You have a town lock for Lemon, do I get it right?

Yes but only because they called me reliable :p
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:24 pm Meh... Guillo is being a bit too agreeable...
I actually wanna townlean him because he's voiced a couple things I've thought but kept to myself. I know his wolfrange is pretty impressive, though. But still.

The one thing that gets me is that multiball comment cause that's definitely not the first thing I'd think of, especially since Guillo made that earlier unpaired read (which ftr I found nothing wrong with) but did not make a comment about multiball then.
I as not thinking about multiball then.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:57 pm Town caitlin never ever entertains sheeping someone whom opposes her reads.

She is more stubborn about them than myself.
Counterpoint 1: I said I would almost consider it, not that I actually would
Counterpoint 2: I have an MU alt, Porcelain Doll, where I do sheep lots since I do actually like sheeping

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:59 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:05 pm Alison and caitlin are both scummy but they dont make sense as partners. Maybe this is a multiball game and they are both scum from different teams.
Why do you jump to thinking it's multiball and not that one of them could be a 3p/SK?

Why? Cause they are harder to find, if they are solo scum, they act like town with a different win condition, also it is in their best interest to kill scum first as much as it is to us cause well, scum could kill them too.

I never hunt for 3Ps unless im scum for that same reason, and it is that reason i suspect Sig for.
I’ve done zero 3P hunting though, seems like you’re trying really hard to find a reason to vote for someone, but not trying really hard to find mafia.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:50 am is there a way to just like. post a photo I have saved to my phone without needing a link to insert it
I always post mine in a private Discord Server so I can copy the link from there
Discord no longer allows that, they disable links to images posted outside of discord within 24 hours.
Yikes

Thats annoying
Tell me about it, i usually post my kon image from bleach in my first post, but i dont know any good free image hosting services anymore.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:56 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:47 pm

This is not OMGUS

It is the fact that by now, you should know that confidence is not alignment indicative for me and i hold you to higher standards than a lot of people, so i dont believe you believe that my confidence is sus, therefore your intentions are not pure.
No.
Yes

No.
Yes! It is odd at best and sus at worse for anyone who has played with me several times to push that angle and give me a scum lean.
They aren't really pushing, they made an observation with a scumlean, and you're doing the over-the-top-knee-jerk reaction that I'd expect from town!you, but that I also don't think leads to high probability reads.
I got an extensive list of games that proves that i got high probability reads. It is not just a knee jerk reaction, caitlin is not acting like her usual town self and she will probably tell me post game that all of the reasons i caught her for are all wrong reasons,
Well the one time you caught me it was for TMI'ing the ppl I didn't know town when I... Didn't know 67% of my team

That was clearly for the wrong reasons

How could I have too much information about something incorrect

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Or perhaps I'm just town

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:56 pm
Nah, wolf Nanook does not go down the same route as wolf Alison did after seeing me eyeing Alison for it. He'd just stay away from it, i could see Nanook doing it as scum to indirectly support Alison's reaction and maybe pocket her that way.

Small SL on you

This is not OMGUS

It isn't the fact you have confidence, moreso that I think confidence isn't fit here
No? Didnt i catch you scum in a game within the first two hours of a game?

I believe i tunneled the crap out of you until you left and were replaced.

Everyone knows here that if there is someone who can develop confident reads early day 1, that is me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:28 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:51 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:25 am
sig wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:35 pm
Hate this post

1. It’s way to early to not link people

2. Nobody really talks about this prior to responding
you called Guillo out on doing this, but you didn't call out my post doing the same thing (albeit with different names)?
I bet WWA is town

And I bet Cape is town too - yes I'm well aware Cape isnt involved above but I still wanna say it anyway
Going against the stream, I see. What's that read on me based on, my posts or a threadread?
Your posts

If it was a thread state read I'd have specifically stated so (I also doubt ppl rlly have them, it being N0 at all)

I just like them and I feel like you wanna solve the game without rlly caring about other's opinions on you

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:38 pm I'm wary of Caitlin going to bat for me and betting that I'm town off of ??? reasons. Feels a bit pockety, but I'm waiting for her explanation on what her reasoning was.
Oh my how could a townie possibly townread you!

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:47 pm

No.
Yes

No.
Yes! It is odd at best and sus at worse for anyone who has played with me several times to push that angle and give me a scum lean.
They aren't really pushing, they made an observation with a scumlean, and you're doing the over-the-top-knee-jerk reaction that I'd expect from town!you, but that I also don't think leads to high probability reads.
I got an extensive list of games that proves that i got high probability reads. It is not just a knee jerk reaction, caitlin is not acting like her usual town self and she will probably tell me post game that all of the reasons i caught her for are all wrong reasons,
Well the one time you caught me it was for TMI'ing the ppl I didn't know town when I... Didn't know 67% of my team

Be it as it may, it should tell you i got the nose of a canine when it comes to catching scum early day 1, whether it is for wrong reasons or not.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:02 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:57 pm
Yikes

Thats annoying
Tell me about it, i usually post my kon image from bleach in my first post, but i dont know any good free image hosting services anymore.
Rip

I'm lucky enough to barely post images, at least

I only rlly do so in lategame & in Hydra games

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:06 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:56 pm

Small SL on you

This is not OMGUS

No? Didnt i catch you scum in a game within the first two hours of a game?

I believe i tunneled the crap out of you until you left and were replaced.

Everyone knows here that if there is someone who can develop confident reads early day 1, that is me.
Well yes you did catch me for the wrong reasons

And I already requested replacement before you caught me, there just wasnt a replacement yet

But yes, I know you can make confident reads, and I also know you often are correct, but I think your read here makes no sense and as such shouldnt be getting confidence

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:08 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:03 pm

Yes

No.

Be it as it may, it should tell you i got the nose of a canine when it comes to catching scum early day 1, whether it is for wrong reasons or not.
True

I pointed out it was for the wrong reasons because you locked me for calling it for the wrong reasons earlier when the fact remains you did catch me for the wrong reasons

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

But you do have the nose of a canine

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:27 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:26 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:04 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:16 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:43 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 pm What about that post says "I'm here for a good time" to you lol

They do this every other game and it sucks quite frankly
I just ignore it, it's white noise as far as I'm concerned. Not game-related and not alignment-indicative. Lots of people come in and say they hate mafia, lots of people come in and say they love mafia. I don't really give a shit, but I think making people feel even less welcome in the game just makes it worse tbh.
Sounds like they made themselves feel less welcome and we're just agreeing with them.

I think you are saying this performatively to try to pocket Sabi tbh considering that you are going out of your way to whiteknight someone who doesn't even want to be here.

[VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine

(I am aware it's night, I'm using vote tags to indicate who I'd be voting if it was day)
I don't give a flying fuck what Sabi thinks of me if they're not reading the game. Point was that there's no need to be unnecessarily rude to people, just ignore it and move on. And I think it's slimy that you're turning this into a push on me.
You are oddly aggro in this game, what happened?
It's unrelated to the game but I will probably be in an aggro mood the entire time. If you don't want to deal with that, then I'm sorry. I'm still trying to play the game but I'm busy with a lot of irl stuff right now.
I dont have a problem with aggressive, i just think it may be alignment indicative for you even though you say it is not.

Time will tell
If you want to read my recent games you're more than welcome to
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:53 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:12 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:05 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:00 pm Porscha townie too and that person with the very short name and the yellow pfp wolfy
Sig is the one I meant!

Yellow enough.
I only agree with this if yellow is good, otherwise NO YOU
Um... The post calls you wolfy...
Ooo well no you
ImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Yeah, but wouldn't you normally default to thinking two wolfy unpaired players are mafia and 3P, rather than two mafia factions? Seems like quite the assumption to me, maybe I just have a different experience, but I see 3Ps frequently and almost never multiball.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Again with Gullio attempting to link people as not being mafia, it’s too early to do this and in the long term it’ll hurt town.

It’s the same thing as trying to build a town core too early and then refusing to consider you’re wrong about said core.

Having said that I’m not sure if this is scummy or not.
ImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:02 pm

I’ve done zero 3P hunting though, seems like you’re trying really hard to find a reason to vote for someone, but not trying really hard to find mafia.
I'm hunting for mafia, why the fuck would I vote for someone? It's still night phase.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:01 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:57 pm Town caitlin never ever entertains sheeping someone whom opposes her reads.

Counterpoint 2: I have an MU alt, Porcelain Doll, where I do sheep lots since I do actually like sheeping
Well that further strengthens my read, you pretty much are saying that you wouldnt sheep as caitlin, so much, that you had to create an alt to not be associated with sheeping,

If Porcelain Doll was playing here i would put it to rest, but you are not playing as Porcelain Doll, you are playing as caitlin whom does not sheep anyone, and you saying you almost consider it is stating a form of approval for Seanzie;s post while not fully committimg to it, aka pocket.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:06 pm
Hate this post

you called Guillo out on doing this, but you didn't call out my post doing the same thing (albeit with different names)?
I bet WWA is town

And I bet Cape is town too - yes I'm well aware Cape isnt involved above but I still wanna say it anyway
Going against the stream, I see. What's that read on me based on, my posts or a threadread?
Your posts

If it was a thread state read I'd have specifically stated so (I also doubt ppl rlly have them, it being N0 at all)

I just like them and I feel like you wanna solve the game without rlly caring about other's opinions on you
I generally care a lot about people's opinions of me.
Me not caring is only indicative that I have other things to do than camp the thread.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:12 pm

Yeah, but wouldn't you normally default to thinking two wolfy unpaired players are mafia and 3P, rather than two mafia factions? Seems like quite the assumption to me, maybe I just have a different experience, but I see 3Ps frequently and almost never multiball.
I honestly dont think its sus for Guillo fwiw, its not like mafia would know its Town vs Mafia, Town vs Mafia vs Mafia2 or Town vs Mafia vs 3p

Sure, if he was 3p he'd know 3p rolled but then I dont see why he'd talk abt it being multiball, and ngl, even then it could be multiball

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Welcome to syndicate, the place where ive seen most of multiball games in my forum mafia life.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:07 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:38 pm I'm wary of Caitlin going to bat for me and betting that I'm town off of ??? reasons. Feels a bit pockety, but I'm waiting for her explanation on what her reasoning was.
More often than not, it comes from wolves in my experience. Town always thinks I'm scummy, but wolves love to take the opposite stance and defend me because they know they can get me mislunched without dirtying their hands. I know that's not the case for everyone, but that's how it usually goes for me.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm

Well that further strengthens my read, you pretty much are saying that you wouldnt sheep as caitlin, so much, that you had to create an alt to not be associated with sheeping,

If Porcelain Doll was playing here i would put it to rest, but you are not playing as Porcelain Doll, you are playing as caitlin whom does not sheep anyone, and you saying you almost consider it is stating a form of approval for Seanzie;s post while not fully committimg to it, aka pocket.
Counterpoint 3: Counterpoint 1

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:14 pm
Hate this post

I bet WWA is town

Your posts

Me not caring is only indicative that I have other things to do than camp the thread.
Hm?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

And just for the record, im not hunting for multiple mafia, even if there are in this game, tjey are all scum to me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:16 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:07 pm
More often than not, it comes from wolves in my experience. Town always thinks I'm scummy, but wolves love to take the opposite stance and defend me because they know they can get me mislunched without dirtying their hands. I know that's not the case for everyone, but that's how it usually goes for me.
The only recent time we played, on FoL, I correctly townread you too when you were a consensus scumread too

So that already should function as an indication that maybe town!me is capable of townreading you

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm

I'm hunting for mafia, why the fuck would I vote for someone? It's still night phase.

I wasn’t responding to you, but really weird how defensive you got and the sudden tone change.
ImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:17 pm And just for the record, im not hunting for multiple mafia, even if there are in this game, tjey are all scum to me.
I play like this too

I'll see any scumread on a non-townie as a personal victory

For solving purposes ofc I'll take diff scum in account

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm Again with Gullio attempting to link people as not being mafia, it’s too early to do this and in the long term it’ll hurt town.

It’s the same thing as trying to build a town core too early and then refusing to consider you’re wrong about said core.

Having said that I’m not sure if this is scummy or not.
Hard disagree with all of this, but it's probably a playstyle thing. Flipless association reads are a bit hit or miss, I get that, since they're only worthwhile if you see a wolf flip (a town flip from a paired/unpaired read you made previously gives you close to nothing). But I think building an early towncore is a very solid strategy, as long as you're willing to weigh in regularly and reevaluate if there's evidence pointing the other way.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also multi scum team and third parties wouldn’t be out of place on TS especially for a 30 person game
ImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm

I wasn’t responding to you, but really weird how defensive you got and the sudden tone change.
Thought about pointing out the first thing too but I was anxious I maybe misunderstood

I dont think defensiveness is scummy, at all

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:16 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm

Counterpoint 3: Counterpoint 1
We are going in circles here, you are not changing my mind and im not going to make you accept that im right.

What is your read on Neon, as far as i remember, you can soul read each other.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:15 pm

I honestly dont think its sus for Guillo fwiw, its not like mafia would know its Town vs Mafia, Town vs Mafia vs Mafia2 or Town vs Mafia vs 3p

Sure, if he was 3p he'd know 3p rolled but then I dont see why he'd talk abt it being multiball, and ngl, even then it could be multiball
Yeah but I feel like he might know something and he mentioned multiball to throw us off, so that he can later say "see, it wasn't TMI!"
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:16 pm

Welcome to syndicate, the place where ive seen most of multiball games in my forum mafia life.
Ok, maybe I just don't play on here often enough.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:17 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:14 pm

Hate this post

I bet WWA is town

Your posts

Hm?
I mean it's not towny from me. I'm super self-aware so usually I'll try to engage everyone who gives an opinion on me and then form my reads from that. I'm only half-assing it this time because I don't have the energy.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”