Total votes: 18
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions XIII [Night 0]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm being more enlightened now
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 82
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:13 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm Again with Gullio attempting to link people as not being mafia, it’s too early to do this and in the long term it’ll hurt town.

It’s the same thing as trying to build a town core too early and then refusing to consider you’re wrong about said core.

Having said that I’m not sure if this is scummy or not.
I feel attacked
I don't think Sig meant it as an attack to you and you do also consider that town cored ppl may be town anyway
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:16 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:22 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:19 pm Also multi scum team and third parties wouldn’t be out of place on TS especially for a 30 person game
I hope it isnt multiball, I dont like multiball

I honestly also dont rlly like many PRs

Idk either why I'm here
I know

Me!
Truwu
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:23 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm Again with Gullio attempting to link people as not being mafia, it’s too early to do this and in the long term it’ll hurt town.

It’s the same thing as trying to build a town core too early and then refusing to consider you’re wrong about said core.

I feel attacked
I don't think Sig meant it as an attack to you and you do also consider that town cored ppl may be town anyway
The concept of how I play is that I shouldn't reconsider until later though so I am ostensibly exactly what he said here

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:22 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:18 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:58 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:28 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm I'm still in retirement. I will slank. I still don't enjoy mafia.

This is it.
Pls do try to do whatever your mental health allows for your team
Awwwwww your so cute and nice!!

Not as cute and nice as you
;-;

She said while calling me a wolf repeatedly

Jk ily why am I wolfy?
You can be cute and nice and a wolf

Esp. if you're you AKA the cutest and nicest person in the whole world

I just explained why you're wolfy so I wont bother doing again as you probably missed my explanation

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:23 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:00 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:55 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:30 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:01 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:53 am I've read everything and none of it was enlightening!
What did you expect instead?
For me looks like the silence before the storm and I liked what I read.
I expected some enlightenment even on a small scale I figured I'd find a town or two

But I got literally nothing
Wolfy (that said gth Abbi is town but I dont adore this post)
Why? Am I supposed to lie and make up a read?
No, ofcourse not

I just would have expected you to have already found a town or two without making it up, as I think thread was more enlightening then you made it seem; I already got various reads at least

Not strong ones, sure, but usually I'm not this far ahead in # of reads
How is incessant arguing about Sabi not wanting to be here

A bunch of slank covers and some really bad memes enlightening?
WWA and Cape have been townie
Nutella and Sabi have been wolfie

Thats enlightening

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:24 pm

I feel attacked
The concept of how I play is that I shouldn't reconsider until later though so I am ostensibly exactly what he said here
I guess

I was just trying to bring up that you're better than you and others that see you as such think

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

I gtg; the mole is starting

Guillotine
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:20 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:42 am Which as far as I'm aware breaches zero rules and is a polite reminder
It breaches rules because it could influence the game, eg. if Caitlin is a mafia member planning on slanking for the first part of the game and then going "hey guys sorry I didn't realize the game started XD", which is a legitimate wolf strategy, then you privately telling her that the game has started would influence that strategy.

I think you know this given your long term experience with forum mafia and lack of infractions for OGI (ie. you're not robyn), ergo I think you knew from the start that reminding Caitlin the game had started was disallowed by the rules, unless you were both mafia. Ergo I think that you are mafia and slipped by not realizing that your (honest) plan to remind Caitlin the game started was something that only a mafia would think of and not a town.
I legitimately think everything here you said is stupid that it's not that big a deal and that if this is truly a big deal I should be banned on multiple sites cause I've reminded friends on numerous occasions

Oops
Oh shit, so it is true?

I dont think a wolf would say they are gonna remind their teammate the game started here publicly instead of reminding them in scum chat, but it is still bad!
That is called unauthorized game related private communications and it is illegal everywhere!
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Alison
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:42 am Which as far as I'm aware breaches zero rules and is a polite reminder
It breaches rules because it could influence the game, eg. if Caitlin is a mafia member planning on slanking for the first part of the game and then going "hey guys sorry I didn't realize the game started XD", which is a legitimate wolf strategy, then you privately telling her that the game has started would influence that strategy.

I think you know this given your long term experience with forum mafia and lack of infractions for OGI (ie. you're not robyn), ergo I think you knew from the start that reminding Caitlin the game had started was disallowed by the rules, unless you were both mafia. Ergo I think that you are mafia and slipped by not realizing that your (honest) plan to remind Caitlin the game started was something that only a mafia would think of and not a town.
I legitimately think everything here you said is stupid that it's not that big a deal and that if this is truly a big deal I should be banned on multiple sites cause I've reminded friends on numerous occasions

Oops
^ caught for the wrong reasons scum
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:27 pm

I feel attacked
I guess

I was just trying to bring up that you're better than you and others that see you as such think
I think Abigail has a great deal of self awareness and accurately assesses her skill level.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:33 pm

Oops
This push is scummy from you.

Do you really belueve scum wouldnt reming each other in scum chat instead of here?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I find it suspicious that Abigail would say "oh it isn't a big deal you're so dramatic" when I explicitly and clearly laid out why it's a big deal/could influence a game in a significant way, without at least referencing or addressing the explanation I gave.

I think the "it isn't a big deal line" represents an attempt to get me off her back or minimize my read instead of a genuine belief that it's ok.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm I'm still in retirement. I will slank. I still don't enjoy mafia.

This is it.

;-;

Jk ily why am I wolfy?

I just explained why you're wolfy so I wont bother doing again as you probably missed my explanation
Probably but I'm not gonna go find the explanation so you should tell me personally

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:36 pm

Oops

Do you really belueve scum wouldnt reming each other in scum chat instead of here?
My push is based on the notion that they are reminding each other in scum chat.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:26 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:01 am
What did you expect instead?
For me looks like the silence before the storm and I liked what I read.
I expected some enlightenment even on a small scale I figured I'd find a town or two

No, ofcourse not

I just would have expected you to have already found a town or two without making it up, as I think thread was more enlightening then you made it seem; I already got various reads at least

Thats enlightening
Yes but the problem you see is that I simply do not agree with any of that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:31 pm

Oops
Oh shit, so it is true?

I dont think a wolf would say they are gonna remind their teammate the game started here publicly instead of reminding them in scum chat, but it is still bad!
That is called unauthorized game related private communications and it is illegal everywhere!
Silly imo but I shall cease

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oops
True you should probably kill me

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:37 pm

Oops

So why would she hint at it here?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oops

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:37 pm I find it suspicious that Abigail would say "oh it isn't a big deal you're so dramatic" when I explicitly and clearly laid out why it's a big deal/could influence a game in a significant way, without at least referencing or addressing the explanation I gave.

I think the "it isn't a big deal line" represents an attempt to get me off her back or minimize my read instead of a genuine belief that it's ok.
It's a dumb rule

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:39 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:37 pm

Oops

So why would she hint at it here?
Apparently I'm stupid Guillo

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:39 pm So why would she hint at it here?
Because it was a genuine thought. She genuinely did intend to remind Caitlin the game started, for completely innocuous reasons. That thought slipped out because it was an honest thought with no malicious intent. It's no different from saying "alright guys I'm going out for dinner, see you all later" in her mind. Scum say things like that all the time, it's just a part of normal posting/interaction. The slip was that she didn't realize the thought wouldn't materialize if she was town, and even if it did, she would react to me calling it out far less weirdly.

For example I think that town Abigail who actually didn't know it was a rule would just say "oh my bad I didn't know it was a rule" instead of saying my post is stupid and not a big deal. It's a very defensive reaction.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:00 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:18 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:14 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:14 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:01 am I was going to wait until D1 before actually using my brain but here's where I'm at from a quick read:

nutella - nutella is just vibing, and we love that
Epi - posts are funny
pyxxy - idk like "one of the cool kids" vibes
falcon - sarcasm on point, tickled my sense of humor
Porscha/Abigail - uwu but chilling, feels like they're having their own little tea party or something
sig - idk, just feels reliable

Windward - awkward feels
Guillo - Guillo feels like they're try-harding, which could swing either way but it clashes with idk the thread ambience a little
Alison - came on strong, not vibing

everyone else is null or I don't remember
no particular order within groupings

I’ll take it, pocket attempt successfully, lemon is now my ride or die
Successful rip
You have a town lock for Lemon, do I get it right?

Yes but only because they called me reliable :p
Ping me when you have a solid read, please!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 22

Post by sig »

I feel attacked
Wellllll if the shoe fits :p

But for real, I’m pretty sure we disagree on this every game we play. Like someone said it’s a difference in style most of the time, so for you it would be NAI and that was more of an example anyway the key thing is the first part in relation to gullio.
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Master Radishes »

Someone smack me and tell me I'm wolfy.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Assuming Abigail is Lucy, I think they are, but not 100% sure I’ll give them a light town read.

I think the current Abigail vs Allison discussion around pinging is 100% NAI and just taking up thread so we should move on from that.

I’d not be shocked if mafia or at least the majority of the team is laying low right now and either barely posting or just fluff posting.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I'm thinking at the OGI rules. They are made with the purpose to keep the game inside the thread and allowed BTSC.
Now that Alison explains her push because of Abigail's possible slip it makes more sense.
I will sleep on it and reread in the morning.

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:25 pm

I feel attacked
Wellllll if the shoe fits :p

But for real, I’m pretty sure we disagree on this every game we play. Like someone said it’s a difference in style most of the time, so for you it would be NAI and that was more of an example anyway the key thing is the first part in relation to gullio.
We do but I hope I've at least shown that I hold some value when we've played

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:29 pm Someone smack me and tell me I'm wolfy.

Your wolfy

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Wrt Abbi 'reminding me the game started' - I obv for starters know me and Abbi aren't SvS since I'm town so by defending her from it I'm also defending myself, but I also do just think the point isn't a good one to begin with so in a way it's OMGUS I guess that it makes my opinion on Alison drop over it

Quite honestly not that up to talk abt it much since it's not a very comfy topic for me but I think it's a bad argument, I know it's false, and I do think it's a bad rule - that said, I do think the rule should be followed as long as it's a rule

(Which is why I don't have rules like that in my own community; New TTAG)

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:29 pm Assuming Abigail is Lucy, I think they are, but not 100% sure I’ll give them a light town read.

I think the current Abigail vs Allison discussion around pinging is 100% NAI and just taking up thread so we should move on from that.

I’d not be shocked if mafia or at least the majority of the team is laying low right now and either barely posting or just fluff posting.
Abigail is Abigail/ Neon/ Zenon and not Lucy

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:29 pm Someone smack me and tell me I'm wolfy.
:charlieblackmon:
You're wolfy

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Sig/"Lucy" not SvS :P

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:34 pm

I feel attacked
I guess

I think Abigail has a great deal of self awareness and accurately assesses her skill level.
No, she undervalues herself lots

Maybe she posts now & then that she thinks she's great and stuff but in reality she doesn't see herself like that at all

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:37 pm

This is it.

;-;

Jk ily why am I wolfy?

Probably but I'm not gonna go find the explanation so you should tell me personally
It was like... The post above you asking it... But okay

I just feel like town!you would have more townreads, I dont believe that you have so little

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

No, ofcourse not

Thats enlightening
What makes WWA and Cape not townie in your eyes? What makes Nutella and Sabi not wolfy in your eyes?

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:42 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:39 pm So why would she hint at it here?
Because it was a genuine thought. She genuinely did intend to remind Caitlin the game started, for completely innocuous reasons. That thought slipped out because it was an honest thought with no malicious intent. It's no different from saying "alright guys I'm going out for dinner, see you all later" in her mind. Scum say things like that all the time, it's just a part of normal posting/interaction. The slip was that she didn't realize the thought wouldn't materialize if she was town, and even if it did, she would react to me calling it out far less weirdly.

For example I think that town Abigail who actually didn't know it was a rule would just say "oh my bad I didn't know it was a rule" instead of saying my post is stupid and not a big deal. It's a very defensive reaction.
Defensive =/= scummy

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:29 pm Assuming Abigail is Lucy, I think they are, but not 100% sure I’ll give them a light town read.

I like you

The bottom line is plausible, to be honest

Once again makes me look at Nutella :eyes:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:35 pm

Oops, that’s right robyn is Lucy.

I need a few more town reads anyway so you can keep the lean town even though I thought you were someone else :p
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:36 pm Sig/"Lucy" not SvS :P
Distancing achieved

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:44 pm

I need a few more town reads anyway so you can keep the lean town even though I thought you were someone else :p
I find this townie lol

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:39 pm

I feel attacked
I guess

Maybe she posts now & then that she thinks she's great and stuff but in reality she doesn't see herself like that at all
I'm pretty sure Alison thinks I'm not great

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:46 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:36 pm Sig/"Lucy" not SvS :P
Distancing achieved
Omg I fell for it..

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:41 pm

;-;

Jk ily why am I wolfy?

It was like... The post above you asking it... But okay

I just feel like town!you would have more townreads, I dont believe that you have so little

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:46 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:39 pm

I feel attacked
I guess

I'm pretty sure Alison thinks I'm not great
I know but I'm intentionally ignoring that

Because you are great

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well that's annoying I didn't even hit submit anyways couldn't wolf me just

Yanno

Fake them

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:42 pm

No, ofcourse not

Thats enlightening
What makes WWA and Cape not townie in your eyes? What makes Nutella and Sabi not wolfy in your eyes?
How the fuck do I answer this?

I... don't think they are?

Nothing they've done sways be?

Sabi is actually towny?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:44 pm

Your so town it hurts me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wanna mason?

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”