Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Game of Champions XIII [Night 0]

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:02 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:59 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:33 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:05 pm Alison and caitlin are both scummy but they dont make sense as partners. Maybe this is a multiball game and they are both scum from different teams.
Why do you jump to thinking it's multiball and not that one of them could be a 3p/SK?
Because i never hunt for 3Ps unless there are solid indications they exist.

Now it is possible that there are 3Ps here, but do i care about them? No.

Why? Cause they are harder to find, if they are solo scum, they act like town with a different win condition, also it is in their best interest to kill scum first as much as it is to us cause well, scum could kill them too.

I never hunt for 3Ps unless im scum for that same reason, and it is that reason i suspect Sig for.
I’ve done zero 3P hunting though, seems like you’re trying really hard to find a reason to vote for someone, but not trying really hard to find mafia.
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:47 am 30 participants.

1 ring.

1 winner.

And I drew... number 13... yeah we can work with that.
Soooo 3rd party claim 🤔
You are in a 3P hunting mundset
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:19 pm Also multi scum team and third parties wouldn’t be out of place on TS especially for a 30 person game
I hope it isnt multiball, I dont like multiball

I honestly also dont rlly like many PRs

Idk either why I'm here
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:16 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:07 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:38 pm I'm wary of Caitlin going to bat for me and betting that I'm town off of ??? reasons. Feels a bit pockety, but I'm waiting for her explanation on what her reasoning was.
Oh my how could a townie possibly townread you!
More often than not, it comes from wolves in my experience. Town always thinks I'm scummy, but wolves love to take the opposite stance and defend me because they know they can get me mislunched without dirtying their hands. I know that's not the case for everyone, but that's how it usually goes for me.
The only recent time we played, on FoL, I correctly townread you too when you were a consensus scumread too

So that already should function as an indication that maybe town!me is capable of townreading you
Crap, I actually remember that. Didn't I tunnel you there because I thought you were scum with TMI? 😅
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:19 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:16 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:01 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:57 pm Town caitlin never ever entertains sheeping someone whom opposes her reads.

She is more stubborn about them than myself.
Counterpoint 1: I said I would almost consider it, not that I actually would
Counterpoint 2: I have an MU alt, Porcelain Doll, where I do sheep lots since I do actually like sheeping
Well that further strengthens my read, you pretty much are saying that you wouldnt sheep as caitlin, so much, that you had to create an alt to not be associated with sheeping,

If Porcelain Doll was playing here i would put it to rest, but you are not playing as Porcelain Doll, you are playing as caitlin whom does not sheep anyone, and you saying you almost consider it is stating a form of approval for Seanzie;s post while not fully committimg to it, aka pocket.
Counterpoint 3: Counterpoint 1
We are going in circles here, you are not changing my mind and im not going to make you accept that im right.

What is your read on Neon, as far as i remember, you can soul read each other.
Well you're right on my meta, but I said I ALMOST would sheep

Almost implies I wont

Reading me on smth that didn't happen and never will is weird.

Abigail is below null for me but I wouldn't push there yet
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:22 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:17 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:14 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:06 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:28 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:51 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:25 am

you called Guillo out on doing this, but you didn't call out my post doing the same thing (albeit with different names)?
I bet WWA is town

And I bet Cape is town too - yes I'm well aware Cape isnt involved above but I still wanna say it anyway
Going against the stream, I see. What's that read on me based on, my posts or a threadread?
Your posts

If it was a thread state read I'd have specifically stated so (I also doubt ppl rlly have them, it being N0 at all)

I just like them and I feel like you wanna solve the game without rlly caring about other's opinions on you
I generally care a lot about people's opinions of me.
Me not caring is only indicative that I have other things to do than camp the thread.
Hm?
I mean it's not towny from me. I'm super self-aware so usually I'll try to engage everyone who gives an opinion on me and then form my reads from that. I'm only half-assing it this time because I don't have the energy.
Well maybe I still am right

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:23 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:38 pm I'm wary of Caitlin going to bat for me and betting that I'm town off of ??? reasons. Feels a bit pockety, but I'm waiting for her explanation on what her reasoning was.
More often than not, it comes from wolves in my experience. Town always thinks I'm scummy, but wolves love to take the opposite stance and defend me because they know they can get me mislunched without dirtying their hands. I know that's not the case for everyone, but that's how it usually goes for me.
The only recent time we played, on FoL, I correctly townread you too when you were a consensus scumread too

So that already should function as an indication that maybe town!me is capable of townreading you
Crap, I actually remember that. Didn't I tunnel you there because I thought you were scum with TMI? 😅
Mhm, I think so lol

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:02 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:59 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:33 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:05 pm Alison and caitlin are both scummy but they dont make sense as partners. Maybe this is a multiball game and they are both scum from different teams.
Why do you jump to thinking it's multiball and not that one of them could be a 3p/SK?
Because i never hunt for 3Ps unless there are solid indications they exist.

Now it is possible that there are 3Ps here, but do i care about them? No.

Why? Cause they are harder to find, if they are solo scum, they act like town with a different win condition, also it is in their best interest to kill scum first as much as it is to us cause well, scum could kill them too.

I never hunt for 3Ps unless im scum for that same reason, and it is that reason i suspect Sig for.
I’ve done zero 3P hunting though, seems like you’re trying really hard to find a reason to vote for someone, but not trying really hard to find mafia.
I'm hunting for mafia, why the fuck would I vote for someone? It's still night phase.

I wasn’t responding to you, but really weird how defensive you got and the sudden tone change.
Sorry. I assumed it was directed at me for some reason. But if it had been, it would've been the second time someone's already said I'm not hunting for mafia and it's annoying. I get that I play differently to whatever people expect, I don't do whatever shit I did in Champs 2021 anymore, but I'm not sitting back and doing nothing.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:41 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:42 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:48 pm I will say though that Alison and Nanook are not mafia together based on those interactions, I doubt they both agree on reacting to sabi the way they did both did, specially after i called Alison LAMIST for it.
I don't see why they'd need to both agree on doing so or why mafia wouldnt agree on saying the same thing
It's human psychology when they are guilty, they are very self aware of what might look bad for them.

If you are mafia and you are being suspected for something by someone, your partner is not gonna try exactly the same thing and risked getting suspected as well, you'd try something different.
/Shrug

WIFOM exists, Nanook may have not read it, and I'd also say its more of a town indicator for Nanook then it being a non-SvS indicator if your logic does check out
Knowing Nanook, my hypothesis is more probable than yours here, but of course im biased.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:09 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:06 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:56 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:50 pm

Nah, it was cooked up by two out of the three in wolf chat.
Nah, wolf Nanook does not go down the same route as wolf Alison did after seeing me eyeing Alison for it. He'd just stay away from it, i could see Nanook doing it as scum to indirectly support Alison's reaction and maybe pocket her that way.
Not loving your confidence in it at all

Small SL on you
Oh oh… caitlin goes to my scum pile then.

This is not OMGUS

It is the fact that by now, you should know that confidence is not alignment indicative for me and i hold you to higher standards than a lot of people, so i dont believe you believe that my confidence is sus, therefore your intentions are not pure.
It isn't the fact you have confidence, moreso that I think confidence isn't fit here
No? Didnt i catch you scum in a game within the first two hours of a game?

I believe i tunneled the crap out of you until you left and were replaced.

Everyone knows here that if there is someone who can develop confident reads early day 1, that is me.
Well yes you did catch me for the wrong reasons

And I already requested replacement before you caught me, there just wasnt a replacement yet

But yes, I know you can make confident reads, and I also know you often are correct, but I think your read here makes no sense and as such shouldnt be getting confidence
Well then we'd have to agree to disagree because i'd believe Alison's push on Sabi could be w/w distancing a lot lot more than Nanook seeing his partner getting heat and he'd try exactly the same thing “Oh! Free getting sus!”, that never happens.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:10 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:27 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:26 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:04 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:16 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:43 pm

I just ignore it, it's white noise as far as I'm concerned. Not game-related and not alignment-indicative. Lots of people come in and say they hate mafia, lots of people come in and say they love mafia. I don't really give a shit, but I think making people feel even less welcome in the game just makes it worse tbh.
Sounds like they made themselves feel less welcome and we're just agreeing with them.

I think you are saying this performatively to try to pocket Sabi tbh considering that you are going out of your way to whiteknight someone who doesn't even want to be here.

[VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine

(I am aware it's night, I'm using vote tags to indicate who I'd be voting if it was day)
I don't give a flying fuck what Sabi thinks of me if they're not reading the game. Point was that there's no need to be unnecessarily rude to people, just ignore it and move on. And I think it's slimy that you're turning this into a push on me.
You are oddly aggro in this game, what happened?
It's unrelated to the game but I will probably be in an aggro mood the entire time. If you don't want to deal with that, then I'm sorry. I'm still trying to play the game but I'm busy with a lot of irl stuff right now.
I dont have a problem with aggressive, i just think it may be alignment indicative for you even though you say it is not.

Time will tell
If you want to read my recent games you're more than welcome to
No thanks. I only have time to read this one and this is my last game anyway, so i dont really care that much.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm Again with Gullio attempting to link people as not being mafia, it’s too early to do this and in the long term it’ll hurt town.

It’s the same thing as trying to build a town core too early and then refusing to consider you’re wrong about said core.

Having said that I’m not sure if this is scummy or not.
Watch me build a towncore faster than scum can destroy it.

Tremble in fear
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

ok, im leaving. See you on day 1, unless of course i die.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:34 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:09 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:06 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:54 pm

Nah, wolf Nanook does not go down the same route as wolf Alison did after seeing me eyeing Alison for it. He'd just stay away from it, i could see Nanook doing it as scum to indirectly support Alison's reaction and maybe pocket her that way.
Not loving your confidence in it at all

Small SL on you
Oh oh… caitlin goes to my scum pile then.

This is not OMGUS

It is the fact that by now, you should know that confidence is not alignment indicative for me and i hold you to higher standards than a lot of people, so i dont believe you believe that my confidence is sus, therefore your intentions are not pure.
It isn't the fact you have confidence, moreso that I think confidence isn't fit here
No? Didnt i catch you scum in a game within the first two hours of a game?

I believe i tunneled the crap out of you until you left and were replaced.

Everyone knows here that if there is someone who can develop confident reads early day 1, that is me.
Well yes you did catch me for the wrong reasons

And I already requested replacement before you caught me, there just wasnt a replacement yet

But yes, I know you can make confident reads, and I also know you often are correct, but I think your read here makes no sense and as such shouldnt be getting confidence
Well then we'd have to agree to disagree because i'd believe Alison's push on Sabi could be w/w distancing a lot lot more than Nanook seeing his partner getting heat and he'd try exactly the same thing “Oh! Free getting sus!”, that never happens.
Ftr

I do think Alison/Sabi being W/W is more likely too

I just dont think Alison/Nanook are cleared from being W/W

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:37 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm Again with Gullio attempting to link people as not being mafia, it’s too early to do this and in the long term it’ll hurt town.

It’s the same thing as trying to build a town core too early and then refusing to consider you’re wrong about said core.

Watch me build a towncore faster than scum can destroy it.

Tremble in fear
I kinda think Guillo is town now

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:28 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm I'm still in retirement. I will slank. I still don't enjoy mafia.

This is it.
Pls do try to do whatever your mental health allows for your team
Awwwwww your so cute and nice!!

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:38 am
sig wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:24 pm Also both Scotty and SVS are fond of Smashing the Mod kill hammer. Soooo everyone should follow that info dumping rule :p
Yeaaaaaa

I'm not rlly good at this not claiming anything thing in games so I'll do my best to not get modkilled >.<

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 pm What about that post says "I'm here for a good time" to you lol

They do this every other game and it sucks quite frankly
I just ignore it, it's white noise as far as I'm concerned. Not game-related and not alignment-indicative. Lots of people come in and say they hate mafia, lots of people come in and say they love mafia. I don't really give a shit, but I think making people feel even less welcome in the game just makes it worse tbh.
I hate mafia and all of you tbh

Let's have a good time

Jk
Inb4 someone calls this stilted and wolfy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:53 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:15 am Hi I'm here
Abbi!!! I love you!
Caitlin!!!! I love you too.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:55 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:30 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:01 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:53 am I've read everything and none of it was enlightening!
What did you expect instead?
For me looks like the silence before the storm and I liked what I read.
I expected some enlightenment even on a small scale I figured I'd find a town or two

But I got literally nothing
Wolfy (that said gth Abbi is town but I dont adore this post)
Why? Am I supposed to lie and make up a read?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:04 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:16 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:25 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:24 pm Also both Scotty and SVS are fond of Smashing the Mod kill hammer. Soooo everyone should follow that info dumping rule :p
yep, glad I read the OP this time lol
What's an OP never heard of it
One piece?
Pls no...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:05 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:01 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:00 pm I nearly gtg so Ig I'll quickly summarize my thoughts;

Windward, Cape, Alison all town

If I had a vote it'd go to Nutella but I think Sabi, Abbi, Guillo and Michelle have been sus too
no
Damn

I like the way you pointed it out so much that I almost feel inclined to sheep you
You should sheep me. I am the championest champion of 2023. I put it on my CV an everything.
I'd hire you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:57 pm Town caitlin never ever entertains sheeping someone whom opposes her reads.

This used to be true but she's been changing very recently tbf to her

ImageImage

Alison
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:41 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:37 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:39 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm I'm still in retirement. I will slank. I still don't enjoy mafia.

This is it.
So did someone force you to sign up for the game at gunpoint or are you just making decisions that hurt both you and the rest of the game for no coherent reason?
I like Alison, sooooo LAMIST
Neither Sabi or Alison was being LAMIST there at all?

Moreso 'Look At Me I'm So Hostile'?
Im not judging the message not the delivery. Hostility for Alison is not alignment indicative.
She getting baited by sabi is,
hostility in general is not AI for her, but the type of hostility she is displaying is. She isn't hunting, she's disrupting.
I caught 3 wolves man not sure what else you want
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:59 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:56 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:01 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:00 pm I nearly gtg so Ig I'll quickly summarize my thoughts;

Windward, Cape, Alison all town

If I had a vote it'd go to Nutella but I think Sabi, Abbi, Guillo and Michelle have been sus too
no
Damn

I like the way you pointed it out so much that I almost feel inclined to sheep you
Lol this is not town Caitlin.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:57 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:58 am Town:
Caitlin
Guillo
Others

Probably wolf, but not sure:
Falcon

Wolf:
Nanook
Alison
What others?
I don't know, otherwise I would have said.
Then why put it there at all? I thought you did so because you wanted to be asked about it, like question baiting.
Because there are others. Or something.

Nope. I just put it there. Not everything has a deeper meaning.
I will move them into "maybe town, maybe not" territory, but only because I'm flirting with you.
Hot

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

I like all the debate about me being "hostile" by the way.

If this is what you guys consider hostile I hope you never have to see actual hostility!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Caitlin is 0lx right?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:46 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:46 am
sig wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:37 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:02 pm Thread is too negative already, someone here is mafia probably, I'll be over here enjoying music (and finishing my socky votes so I can click this poll honestly)
agreed a negative thread makes townie less active which helps mafia
TvS reads are wolfy but yknow I bet this is TvS
This is good though
I'm just ultra cute and townie
Can confirm

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 pm What about that post says "I'm here for a good time" to you lol

Let's have a good time

Jk
[VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:01 pm

Counterpoint 1: I said I would almost consider it, not that I actually would
Counterpoint 2: I have an MU alt, Porcelain Doll, where I do sheep lots since I do actually like sheeping
Counterpoint number 3: Image

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:04 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:16 am

Sounds like they made themselves feel less welcome and we're just agreeing with them.

I think you are saying this performatively to try to pocket Sabi tbh considering that you are going out of your way to whiteknight someone who doesn't even want to be here.

[VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine

(I am aware it's night, I'm using vote tags to indicate who I'd be voting if it was day)
I don't give a flying fuck what Sabi thinks of me if they're not reading the game. Point was that there's no need to be unnecessarily rude to people, just ignore it and move on. And I think it's slimy that you're turning this into a push on me.
^ caught for the wrong reasons wolf
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:11 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:53 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:12 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:05 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:00 pm Porscha townie too and that person with the very short name and the yellow pfp wolfy
Sig is the one I meant!

Yellow enough.
I only agree with this if yellow is good, otherwise NO YOU
Um... The post calls you wolfy...
Ooo well no you
Sig can go in my town core

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I feel attacked

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:42 am Which as far as I'm aware breaches zero rules and is a polite reminder
It breaches rules because it could influence the game, eg. if Caitlin is a mafia member planning on slanking for the first part of the game and then going "hey guys sorry I didn't realize the game started XD", which is a legitimate wolf strategy, then you privately telling her that the game has started would influence that strategy.

I think you know this given your long term experience with forum mafia and lack of infractions for OGI (ie. you're not robyn), ergo I think you knew from the start that reminding Caitlin the game had started was disallowed by the rules, unless you were both mafia. Ergo I think that you are mafia and slipped by not realizing that your (honest) plan to remind Caitlin the game started was something that only a mafia would think of and not a town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Intriguing

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:22 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:19 pm Also multi scum team and third parties wouldn’t be out of place on TS especially for a 30 person game
I hope it isnt multiball, I dont like multiball

I honestly also dont rlly like many PRs

Idk either why I'm here
I know

Me!

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

My knee jerk reaction is that it's against his town meta, which is the opposite (extreme paranoia and blind tunnelling of people he suspects). But I think he might actually be more likely to make a switch like that as town instead of mafia. That is, I feel like the big reversal into being overly-trusting of people or overly-willing to clear them is more likely to be motivated by "hey the blind paranoia thing didn't work the last few games, maybe I should try something new" instead of "surely this will fool everyone into thinking I am town".
Alison

Post by Alison »

"Town always thinks I'm scummy"
"It's slimy that Alison is trying to push on me"
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Omg I'm so glad Abbi is back to posting cute gifs and images

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:41 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:37 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:39 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:18 pm

This is it.
So did someone force you to sign up for the game at gunpoint or are you just making decisions that hurt both you and the rest of the game for no coherent reason?
I like Alison, sooooo LAMIST
Neither Sabi or Alison was being LAMIST there at all?

Moreso 'Look At Me I'm So Hostile'?
Im not judging the message not the delivery. Hostility for Alison is not alignment indicative.
She getting baited by sabi is,
hostility in general is not AI for her, but the type of hostility she is displaying is. She isn't hunting, she's disrupting.
I caught 3 wolves man not sure what else you want

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:08 pm Caitlin is 0lx right?
Yes

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:58 pm

This is it.

Not as cute and nice as you

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:10 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:59 pm

Let's have a good time

Jk
[VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine
I'm trying to see how many times I can get you to vote me in a row without actually voting anyone else in a phase with no votes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:42 am Which as far as I'm aware breaches zero rules and is a polite reminder
It breaches rules because it could influence the game, eg. if Caitlin is a mafia member planning on slanking for the first part of the game and then going "hey guys sorry I didn't realize the game started XD", which is a legitimate wolf strategy, then you privately telling her that the game has started would influence that strategy.

I think you know this given your long term experience with forum mafia and lack of infractions for OGI (ie. you're not robyn), ergo I think you knew from the start that reminding Caitlin the game had started was disallowed by the rules, unless you were both mafia. Ergo I think that you are mafia and slipped by not realizing that your (honest) plan to remind Caitlin the game started was something that only a mafia would think of and not a town.
I legitimately think everything here you said is stupid that it's not that big a deal and that if this is truly a big deal I should be banned on multiple sites cause I've reminded friends on numerous occasions

Oops

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:17 pm Omg I'm so glad Abbi is back to posting cute gifs and images

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:00 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:53 am I've read everything and none of it was enlightening!
I expected some enlightenment even on a small scale I figured I'd find a town or two

No, ofcourse not

I just would have expected you to have already found a town or two without making it up, as I think thread was more enlightening then you made it seem; I already got various reads at least

Not strong ones, sure, but usually I'm not this far ahead in # of reads

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:18 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:58 pm

This is it.

Not as cute and nice as you
;-;

She said while calling me a wolf repeatedly

Jk ily why am I wolfy?

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:07 pm I like all the debate about me being "hostile" by the way.

If this is what you guys consider hostile I hope you never have to see actual hostility!
I already saw actual hostility this game

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:08 pm Caitlin is 0lx right?
Mhm

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:00 pm

No, ofcourse not

I just would have expected you to have already found a town or two without making it up, as I think thread was more enlightening then you made it seem; I already got various reads at least

Not strong ones, sure, but usually I'm not this far ahead in # of reads
How is incessant arguing about Sabi not wanting to be here

A bunch of slank covers and some really bad memes enlightening?

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”