☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions XIII [Night 0]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:48 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:42 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:39 pm So why would she hint at it here?
Because it was a genuine thought. She genuinely did intend to remind Caitlin the game started, for completely innocuous reasons. That thought slipped out because it was an honest thought with no malicious intent. It's no different from saying "alright guys I'm going out for dinner, see you all later" in her mind. Scum say things like that all the time, it's just a part of normal posting/interaction. The slip was that she didn't realize the thought wouldn't materialize if she was town, and even if it did, she would react to me calling it out far less weirdly.

For example I think that town Abigail who actually didn't know it was a rule would just say "oh my bad I didn't know it was a rule" instead of saying my post is stupid and not a big deal. It's a very defensive reaction.
This is absurd lol. Of course scum abi wouldn't slip that, it's clear she genuinely thought it was ok and genuinely thinks it's a dumb rule, she's misguided about it and separately she can be scum but unrelated to any of this, this is just a silly line to pursue
Thank you...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:51 pm Also sig is like 100% lock town btw lol
Correct!

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't get why everyone expects me to have a ton of town reads n0

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm trying to town core less and be smarter with it and just like I do not see the content that I should be town locking

ImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:43 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:42 pm Interesting web of pushes btwn Guillo -> Caitlin, Caitlin -> Abigail, Alison -> Abigail
what is interesting about it?

you know scum loves the word "interesting" a lot right?
Well so do I
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

@☆Princess Abigail☆ @Caitlin

As v/v do you guys tend to find each other easily or clash?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:44 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:42 pm Interesting web of pushes btwn Guillo -> Caitlin, Caitlin -> Abigail, Alison -> Abigail

Rare good post from Guillotine in this thread. "Interesting" tells us nothing, give us actual thoughts please
I think the pushes are largely for bad reasons but possibly some are correct and I haven't sorted out which yet. There is some unpairing to take away from the interactions but I do not have solid conclusions. You're welcome
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Off the top of my head I think Cape is fine, Nutella is fine, Guillo is probably? fine, Sabi mindmelded a lil earlier so some points there too.

Aside from that names feel kinda static-y to me, not huge on Leetic's entrance since it's very different to what I've seen of v!them, working from there \o/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:48 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:42 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:34 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:16 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:13 pm Again with Gullio attempting to link people as not being mafia, it’s too early to do this and in the long term it’ll hurt town.

It’s the same thing as trying to build a town core too early and then refusing to consider you’re wrong about said core.

Having said that I’m not sure if this is scummy or not.
My knee jerk reaction is that it's against his town meta, which is the opposite (extreme paranoia and blind tunnelling of people he suspects). But I think he might actually be more likely to make a switch like that as town instead of mafia. That is, I feel like the big reversal into being overly-trusting of people or overly-willing to clear them is more likely to be motivated by "hey the blind paranoia thing didn't work the last few games, maybe I should try something new" instead of "surely this will fool everyone into thinking I am town".
Disagree
what exactly do you disagree on?
I don't think you have the inclination to make such an intentional change in approaches to reads as Alison is suggesting
She actually hit it spot on.

It was like how can someone I barely play with know the current me so well?

I play a champions game different than regular games.
Alright then
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:49 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:18 am
leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:31 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:05 am Leetic coming off as lamist complaining about lack of game content but not actually answering the question. Giving scum pings due to unable to be comfortable in thread

Shrugze.
"LAMIST" is the dumbest "tell" ever, as if people who roll town don't know their alignment
Yet all you have done is bellyache about content without being the change you seek in the world and also not explaining the few things you thought was game related content.

Soooooo am I wrong?

Also frozen wolves that don't feel comfy do tend to overly critique the post type of rvs stage since they are unable to justify their tmi when trying to make game related content.
This @leetic

You critiqued rvs without making a push to create reads either
So? It's not like there was much of substance anyway. Maybe if I'd had more time I would find more to push on, but keeping track of 30 people posting basically nothing is a bit above my paygrade at the moment. Besides, that "observation" came from the one person I actually (lightly) pushed.
Ok, now that there has been more content where are your reads at?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:58 pm

Rare good post from Guillotine in this thread. "Interesting" tells us nothing, give us actual thoughts please
I think the pushes are largely for bad reasons but possibly some are correct and I haven't sorted out which yet. There is some unpairing to take away from the interactions but I do not have solid conclusions. You're welcome
Instead of one word to say nothing, you have three sentences that say nothing! Novel
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:56 pm I'm trying to town core less and be smarter with it and just like I do not see the content that I should be town locking
Ok tbh I relate to this lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:51 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:37 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:33 am Have caught up \o/ main thing that stuck out to me:

@leetic

In Beans Mafia, you had me making GtH reads on people regardless of what they posted, even in an introduction stage like this. Checking back it was like . A few posts in you asked for GtH on what people had said so far?

What sets this game apart so that what people have posted isnt useful compared to Beans where it didn't matter what people had posted, you could still make some reads? ?_?
My schedule now isn't as free as it was during that game. Once I have access to my laptop though, I may give a GTH to everyone that has posted
Ehh
Thing is it's not really an issue of time there? Because it was within the first page you were asking for GtH reads, here you instead opted to criticize what was posted instead. I can understand like 'hey I want more content please' but your response doesnt really answer what I asked to begin with
Number one, I don't do that every game (see mafia.gg role madness as an example) two there are thirty fucking people here and that takes a lot of mental effort. My schedule might clear up a bit in a few days but for now I'll contribute how I can.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:00 pm

Instead of one word to say nothing, you have three sentences that say nothing! Novel
r/wooosh

Exactly my point buddy. It's too early to draw strong conclusions from the interactions but they are still worth noting.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

"Interesting" is not a meaningless word, I will defend it forever
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:03 pm

r/wooosh

Exactly my point buddy. It's too early to draw strong conclusions from the interactions but they are still worth noting.
At least give me a GTH or something, come on "possibly some are correct" So they may be right or wrong, wow takes a genius to figure that one out! At least tell me what makes them "possibly" correct, do you think someone might be onto something or is it just a lame statistical statement?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:04 pm "Interesting" is not a meaningless word, I will defend it forever
It is meaningless. If you feel the need to comment on something, then it goes without saying that you found it "interesting". Saying something is "interesting" only shows that you noticed it, not that you have any actual thoughts on it
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Spacedaisy »

@Scotty @S~V~S Can we get linki to player posts on the front page by any chance?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:57 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Caitlin

I think we find each other usually but we rarely agree

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Completely

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Post by Master Radishes »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:04 pm "Interesting" is not a meaningless word, I will defend it forever
You have my sword.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:07 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:03 pm

r/wooosh

At least give me a GTH or something, come on "possibly some are correct" So they may be right or wrong, wow takes a genius to figure that one out! At least tell me what makes them "possibly" correct, do you think someone might be onto something or is it just a lame statistical statement?
I gave snap takes earlier that have been shifting a bit but current slight leans are guillo and abi wolf, alison and cait town, i might be swapping back again on abi/cait though.

alison's push is ridiculous as has been discussed already
cait has a little more reason on abi but i liked abi's response too
guillo ehh idk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:09 pm
It is meaningless. If you feel the need to comment on something, then it goes without saying that you found it "interesting". Saying something is "interesting" only shows that you noticed it, not that you have any actual thoughts on it
or I have thoughts that I cannot articulate well which is true like all the time and you can accept that or you can choose to continue giving off gross lesswronger vibes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:25 pm
or I have thoughts that I cannot articulate well which is true like all the time and you can accept that or you can choose to continue giving off gross lesswronger vibes
What are lesswronger vibes
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:15 am.
cut radish.png
cut radish.png (97.97 KiB) Viewed 458 times
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nanook out of nowhere

don't worry about it let's move on from that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:59 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:58 pm I'm here, but I do not have the energy to keep up with over posting, so I'll read what I read and do my best with what I can. :P
That's alright

Just do what you can and pls gib reads
I had time to catch up this time. And so far I don't think Abigail looks suspicious for her statement. That would be a ridiculously stupid slip.
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:34 pm I'm thinking at the OGI rules. They are made with the purpose to keep the game inside the thread and allowed BTSC.
Now that Alison explains her push because of Abigail's possible slip it makes more sense.
I will sleep on it and reread in the morning.
I don't like this post. ^ So I went and ISOed Michelle and found that they were asking questions and not offering a lot of their own thoughts. I'm not sure how I feel about it in connection with the one slight opinion they expressed regarding Alison's case.

Reads right now?

Slight town on Guillo and nut for content in their posts
Slight town on WWA and Sabi for nebulous vibes reasons
Wary of Michelle
Null on Caitlin, Abi, Alison
Mikami - Rico

I'm out to play some board games with friends now. Catch you guys tomorrow probably.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

No one's forcing you to comment on things that you don't have real thoughts on. Maybe consider that?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I am.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I can comment on whatever I want lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Why are you mad that I'm making posts in the game? Is it harshing your vibe?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:13 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:11 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:53 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:12 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:05 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:00 pm Porscha townie too and that person with the very short name and the yellow pfp wolfy
Sig is the one I meant!

Yellow enough.
I only agree with this if yellow is good, otherwise NO YOU
Um... The post calls you wolfy...
Ooo well no you
Sig can go in my town core
As you mason buddy I request you re evaluate this choice in your free time
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:57 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:19 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:11 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm I have a great role
Alison not claiming Gambit Demon in the GoC. :ponder:
You think Gambit Demon isn't a great role?
You’re not explicitly claiming it.
It's against the rules to?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Alison

Youve lost your touch

I am requesting protective on me tonight

Im vigging the fuck out of alison
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:41 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:37 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:39 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 pm I'm still in retirement. I will slank. I still don't enjoy mafia.

This is it.
So did someone force you to sign up for the game at gunpoint or are you just making decisions that hurt both you and the rest of the game for no coherent reason?
I like Alison, sooooo LAMIST
Neither Sabi or Alison was being LAMIST there at all?

Moreso 'Look At Me I'm So Hostile'?
Im not judging the message not the delivery. Hostility for Alison is not alignment indicative.
She getting baited by sabi is,
hostility in general is not AI for her, but the type of hostility she is displaying is. She isn't hunting, she's disrupting.
I caught 3 wolves man not sure what else you want
Four wolves!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Lletic is so wolfy omg
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm not sober but if we don't D1 leetic I will be so upset because this is easy obv wolf kill.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:34 pm
No one's forcing you to comment on things that you don't have real thoughts on. Maybe consider that?
Bro why are you allergic to Gane related reads when you had no issues criticong it.... Are you frozen.....
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

His is not seeing obv leetic
☆Princess Abigail☆

Interesting

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:56 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:00 pm Porscha townie too and that person with the very short name and the yellow pfp wolfy
Sig is the one I meant!

Yellow enough.
Ooo well no you
Hmm why?

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 82
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:04 pm @Alison

Youve lost your touch

Um

Claiming isnt allowed

Hopefully the hosts forgive thia
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:04 pm @Alison

Youve lost your touch

Um

Claiming isnt allowed

Hopefully the hosts forgive thia
Im not role claiming
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:56 pm

Sig is the one I meant!

Yellow enough.
Ooo well no you
Hmm why?
Sig is like lhf most games i see him in because he mega low posts and the 3 posts he has are pushable or very shrug yeetable, but he has just been like. Pretty wolfy despite having more posts today than multiple games i have seen him in combined
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Listen i could be wrong on sig but p#366 is only a good post from cait if sig specifically is the wolf that caitlin sees

Nutella lock towning hin 100% gave me whiplash
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Also im hard masoning with guillo, do with that what you will
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Wolves (probably) wont actually kill me tonight, they'll just like roleblock me or something and see how pushable the lack of kill on alison can be

So dont let it be pushable

Thanks in advance!
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:21 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:57 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Caitlin

I think we find each other usually but we rarely agree
noted \o/ will keep in mind
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:37 pm Listen i could be wrong on sig but p#366 is only a good post from cait if sig specifically is the wolf that caitlin sees

Nutella lock towning hin 100% gave me whiplash
Maybe but my snap reads are so good usually ;-;

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:15 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:34 pm
Bro why are you allergic to Gane related reads when you had no issues criticong it.... Are you frozen.....
The word "reads" has a different meaning to what you seem to think it is
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”