Host/spec
63%

Total votes: 8
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 151

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by Spacedaisy »

Right now, before I have done the other two ISO's I find any world where Lime Coke is not bad to be unlikely. Not impossible, if it's an Long Con/SVS team, but unlikely. It would be superb wolfing if they are teammates. Not inconceivable though.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:09 am By that I mean, whoever your main suspect is, probably is civ.
That would be S~V~S.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ugh, this might be thrown off by the no elimination option. I am not used to this option, and it makes it not a true final situation. I will add Abi into my ISOs after the other two to see if it changes my opinion at all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Is no elim the same as sleeping option yesterday?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:25 am Is no elim the same as sleeping option yesterday?
Seems functionally identical.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

As in... we don't do it this time.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

If that's the case then we face either taking a shot on someone we think is truly bad today and possibly ending the game if we get it wrong. Or we take a no elimination and see what happens with the next kill. Let the mafia narrow the PoE for us.

I'm just concerned about the fact it is not the same wording. I'll have to look at the game setup to see if it says anything about it.

Regardless, I think conversation should go forward. The silence yesterday was probably bad, but I am at fault as much as anyone else.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

No wait, I miscounted
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

We are in a true F5 situation. My brain forgot there were two mafia at large when I was doing the numbers in my head
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok good, then I feel confident in the way I'm evaluating this and I'll continue.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:32 am Ok good, then I feel confident in the way I'm evaluating this and I'll continue.
Yes, we need to decide on an elimination today, and consensus is pretty crucial. If one Town member casts an off-vote, two Wolves could easily pounce on it at the last minute.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

@Long Con How likely is it that I am wrong about Roxy? Your thoughts?

I can't see why you would be left in if you are civ and SVS was mafia. You and I have both expressed suspicion of her. That would mean they would be counting on eliminating me, and convincing you against voting SVS. But you've been shouting against her for a while now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:32 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:35 am I see your point about Syn, but I disagree on the last two points.

"Clearly didn't read" isn't what I got from that. He could have read it all and come to those conclusions. If you are a wolf, you're just annoyed that he didn't get softened by your stated level of flexibility.

And the "discouraging" thing... as I understood it, he's calling the hunting fake, not discouraging hunting.

You have some good points, but it is tainted by those parts that try to inject a level of negativity where a reasonable look should see other, equally probable, reasons.
Actually I read it as "discouraging" too. The implication was that associative reads are pointless on day one, not that *specific* associative reads aren't valid.

Associative reads on day one can be valid, so long as you don't yeet the associate before the original sus.

Not finished with my overnight catchup, but gotta say that in no way do I see wolf Wilgy going to this level of effort to misyeet someone on Day One when him coasting early days (or gimmicking) then suddenly showing up is a known, and generally accepted, Wilgy meta.

So far my no vote today, no how, list is Michelle and Wilgy.
Good civ finding skills or TMI? She seems pretty certain here on Day 1.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:53 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm I'll take your read with some salt. The PoE is beeg enough for that. Sig is wolfier than Epi/Abigail/Daisy/Falc, but I think Epi/Abigail/Daisy are all fine PoE wise as well.
where'd this name come from
Syn, are you worried about low posters in general, or Daisy specifically?

Cause in this post, you single Daisy out in this POE list, but not Abbi, the other lowest poster.
I like this look. I thought the same thing about Syn's list. Of course, Abi was SVS's D1 tunnel, but this looked like genuine baddie hunting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:54 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:09 pm Ok because I’m trying to keep up with this convo on phone at work and see “Daisy” come up a lot but not Abbi who has I think one more post than Abbi.

So it seemed as if you were concerned about Daisy specifically more than low posters in general.

I’ll have to try again when I get home, nuance can be hard on phone st work lol

OK, I looked back and found you actually mentioned Abbi more than Daisy. In fact, Michelles sus of Abbi seems to be the beginning of your sus for Michelle, and Wilgy, for that matter.
Syn wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:08 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:36 am ☆Princess Abigail☆ 3 Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, Michelle

Now it looks better.
Mafia folklore says the first wagon of 3 voters always contain a wolf, including the voted player

Please discuss..
drwilgy
Syn wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:05 pm
Syn wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:08 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:36 am ☆Princess Abigail☆ 3 Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, Michelle

Now it looks better.
Mafia folklore says the first wagon of 3 voters always contain a wolf, including the voted player

Please discuss..
drwilgy

He could be

Do you have strong gut feels? What makes you think the Doctor is Kevorkian?
bad vibes

add michelle to that tbh

wolf wonder twins

Then I'm not sure how to address this, becasue I have mixed feels on it.
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:07 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:39 pm Eod is in 6 hours and Abigail didn't show up to talk to us.

I think I am ok with keeping my vote on her.
i do not understand how you can insist on careful reasoning from everyone you've responded to or has sussed you and then post something like this

you're right, she didn't show up!

so why try to get her killed? has she established a reputation of simply not playing when she's wolfing? is this a reputation you and wilgy will both confirm? idgi. i thought we were past just killing low-posters on d1 years ago
Abigail is usually a hyperposter, good or bad. Low posting is not in her normal wheelhouse, and I am inclined to take her at face value when she says she's burnt out. BUT BUT BUT>

In her last game here, she was wolf. She was very low volume for her. Her partner was Wilgy. So I could 100% see baddie burnout were she to rand bad again; I also see someone not very interested in being here.

Would you find Wilgy or Michelle (my town core, lol) bad if they did not consider low posters part of the POE? Becasue when I first waded into this (and I kinda wish I hadn't tbh) I thought you were defending Daisy, but Abbi came first.

I have been very much reading you as frustrated town. I don't have much history with you, so I searched your posts for "low posters" to see if this is a thing you care about. I mean, I dislike it in certain situations, like day 3 or 4, it definitely annoys me. And I didn't find anything to say you cared about this this passionately before this game.

Which isn't to say you don't care about it passionately now.

So I'm going with frustrated town. I reread your posts in other games and found that this type of gut read is normal for you.

Linki @sig from the posts she made do you think she wants to be here?
Again civ look. She looks like she is actually trying to sort Abi, rather than trying to convince others of Abi. I also like the backpedal regarding Syn, since we know now he was civ.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:15 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:07 pm I have to go make dinner, I'll be back shortly to vote and finsih reading back.

And tbh, I would consider a vote for Abbi if she doesn't come back and try a little. Not so much becasue I think she's bad (I have no clue), or that she owes us anything, like trying, but becasue I don't think she wants to be here.

So if she comes back and acts like she wants to be here, I'll vote elsewhere. But if I do vote for her, I'll prolly stay up late to see if she shows up.

I know this isn't the towniest thing to say, but :shrug:
if this is true, I'm not sure we're doing a good job of incentivizing her to want to be here. assuming you are right, and she comes into this thread and catches up, do you think she has a reason to stay?
I don’t think Abbi finds her motivation in what people say about her in game threads. I think if she’s not into it, it has nothing to do with us.

But I’d rather vote for actual suspicions, and give Abbi another day to saunter in here and shake juice boxes at us.

So having read back over sig, I was struck by his remark that Michelle was looking for a place to vote rather than solving.

This better applies to him imo.

So imma vote sig. I’ll pop back before I go to bed.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
This felt a little weird. She had been making an actual case against Abi the whole of Day 1. So why frame it as not having a real suspicion of her? Still, I'm not sure it means anything bad because we know all three of the candidates up for elim Day 1 were civ. It isn't as if she kept her hands clean. So while weird to me, I guess I don't think it's a baddie look. If anything, that switch might look civ as I'm thinking about this.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:05 am That's egregious
I know, right?
Even I knew Wilgy was town and I read like 3 pages
He was the person most actively solving.

Not liking someone’s philosophy of how mafia should be played doesn’t make them bad .

If Daisy had time to read enough to change from her null-ish stance on Wilgy to voting him out, then she had time to post her vote at the very least.

I could also vote for sig again tbh.
I'm still not a fan of this. SVS never stopped to ask why I didn't give a reason for my vote, she just immediately jumped to I was suspicious for something that made no sense for me to do if I was actually bad. Occam's razor could easily have applied here. Plus the fact she has the most experience with me and it would be incredibly out of character for baddie Daisy to break a three-way tie in favor of eliminating a civ.

@S~V~S Quick question, where do you stand on me now? Do you still suspect me?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:02 am
*snip*

You think sig was low hanging fruit? And I didn't vote for you becasue you were low posting; I voted for you becasue of something you DID. It's a fine distinction, but a distinction it is.

Also I said that your read on him was "meh" lol. Pretty non committal on both your part and on mine. This is literally the only thing you said about Wilgy before you voted for him.

*snip*

This sounds kind of nullish, doesn't it? As if you had a nullish read?

And tbh, I think making a move like that isn't stupid or nubby; I think it's audacious! It's a calculated risk that you can easily WIFOM your way out of it. NOT SAYING that is what you did, but that it could be4 seen that way. I have done similar things myself and I may be emo and ghosty at times, but I don't think of myself as stupid or lame. I don't think it's appalling; I think it's a compliment :hug:

I see you posted quite a bit yesterday, where did you vote? Me? I should prolly look at the poll.
Your definition of lhf and mine are not the same, clearly. To me, it isn't about how many posts the person makes, it is about how easy it might be to push a mislim on them. In my case, voting without being able to get my explanation in before the thread closed and casting a vote for a civ both looked bad. You better believe it made me LHF. And it looked bad for you to push it.

Does it mean I suspect you now? No. I haven't decided what I think of you. I'll finish my ISO though and see where I come out.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:18 am Ugh I voted the Mod/spec option by mistake, lol. I changed it to "no elim" but i don't mean to choose that.

I was null on LC for the most part. I could see him making the push on me out of either sincerity OR insincerity. I tend to baddie read him in general, so I am trying to consciously not pay attention to the things about his tone and the way he words things, which in the past have led me to wolf read him consistently whether or not he was town. So my read on him is without value, IMO. Esp here since he was sussing me. I see he didn't vote me out of the gate today, though.

That leaves Abbi and Daisy :shrug:
Abi we know is civ, and I know I am civ. Not a good read list. It's also very small. How often are civs this confident they know exactly who the baddie team is?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:55 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:32 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 am
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:01 am methinks the team is roxy/michelle

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine
I haven't gotten any further, so sorry if you explain later; do you still feel this way, and why?

This is where my catch up for this AM ends, sorry for all the posts. Easier than a wall.
He said basically what I thought should have been obvious about my move, that it gains me nothing as a wolf. Then he pointed out that you were on two easy wagons. I’d have to go back and read through the post that I found convince at that moment to tell you more details. It’s late and I’m on mobile in bed. Tomorrow.

I don’t believe in WIFOM, it’s all confirmation bias. Everyone uses it to prop up their own beliefs, just like you did with that argument. I literally told you exactly what I did and why and your response was to say, well, you would know that is what I’d think and did it anyway so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!

It’s useless to argue about WIFOM.
Did you mean to quote a different post? I didn’t talk about any of that in this one, or even about you at all.
To answer this: Probably. I'm not sure anymore though, I don't recall.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:08 am Also if you think I was applying confirmation bias, that would mean you think I really believe you’re bad, and anything that confirms that is what I believe, true or not, yes?

So if you really think that’s what I’m doing, you don’t think I’m bad anymore, right?

Good to know :)
I thought you were either using confirmation bias or you were arguing for an easy mislim.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:06 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:02 am We sleep today yeah?
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:09 am Oh uh...yeah I guess we do.
OK, I just saw this in Jays recent game, and asked about it in the chat.

It is something I am unfamiliar with, and don't totally understand. Choosing not to eliminate someone at this point, I mean.

Elimination is the towns only tool, and I don't understand giving it up (although with both Daisy and Roxy finding LC's case to be so compelling, I can see that I might be on the menu today) and allowing the wolves another NK. I think it's a maths thing, right?

Thanks! :cloud9:
Except you weren't in the end. No, it was me and Syn, decided at random. What does that do to your baddie read on me and Rox? I need to check the vote tally for that day I think.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:57 am OK, thanks. So it is a maths thing, a miselim today would be worse in the long run than no elim at all.

Yeah, i guess with no hammer 48 hours of silence would be excruciating for us and the host lol. No discussion would make total sense with a hammer, though.
But still no discussion. This was your last post before you voted sleep.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:16 pm So we're doing mountainous. What's the best way to approach day one of mountainous?
Is this your first mountainous game?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:16 pm So we're doing mountainous. What's the best way to approach day one of mountainous?
Is this your first mountainous game?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am Yeah, I'm feeling like suspecting daisy for that vote is putting the cart before the horse. As in, it's only suspicious if Abi or sig are wolves.
On the surface it looks like protecting me, but it isn't. It's just setting up a series of mislims.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:18 pm What do you think of a Michelle/Abigail team? Although my main pairing would be Michelle and S~V~S. Spacedaisy would almost certainly be higher in my rainbow list at this point, because she has participated more and I seem to recall feeling good about her posts. I'd have to reread her to see HOW good I feel, but yeah.
I'm the only person you've never really seemed to suspect. You borderline defend me while still leaving room for you to decide I'm bad. But why not suspect me? Is it because I had put you in my town core? I'm more useful to you as long as I'm in your pocket?

...I don't mean that as dirty as it sounded.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:21 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:49 am At the high resistance to chop her D1 I stopped to care about her alignament that much. I will just point at everyone who got cold feet and saved her.
Everyone who sheeped the anti Wilgy trend let me without my top town.

You just shrug and say you don't understand the kill.
Let's look at Syn and the reason why Abi votes for him
Why Epi and not Long Con?
I know why not me, because I was wrong.
And not you because of your defeatist attitude. Get rid of it and help me pls.

What questions do you have?
@Lime Coke
This is the second time you've tried to push me as suspicious for not being killed, without actually doing it. From you, it's just question marks and :shrug2: :shrug2:, but it looks like you want someone else to take it and run with it. If you ask me why I think I'm alive, I think it's so that you can push exactly this agenda.
Was Michelle asking the right questions and it got her dead? Hmm
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:30 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:26 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:47 am Vote: Syn
And the mate? Who would be your guess?
I don't try to pair I think it's too easy to make yourself look unpaired from people and wolfs get away cause people ask this question and can't find anything and go nah can't be wolfs
That's fair.

Who is independently wolfy then?
I'd kill syn Daisy back to back see what happens
a town loss
Is that a solid Daisy townread then?

Hey, you seem like an approachable chap. Why not throw is a Syn-brand rainbow list out here?
An interesting question coming from you actually. Why didn't you ever suspect me? Why did you feel "good" about me? You never gave an answer to that, at least not so far.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:32 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:10 am I forgot about Spacedaisy. That's NAGL
This is another jab in the same flavour (flavor for Roxy :hugs: ) of you mentioning twice that "isn't it weird that LC didn't die?" You don't come out and say "I think Spacedaisy could be a Wolf for these reasons", you make sure to mention something about a player as though hoping someone else would pick it up and run with it.
now THIS is interesting. First of all, it aligns you and me, doesn't it? If you somehow flip wolf, boy do I look bad! The craziest part is that I think michelle was just saying she had forgotten I existed in the game and that isn't a good look. But you jump to it being about you and that it's somehow an indication that you are still alive because you are bad.

Why have you not jumped at me like you did at Michelle? I'm asking the same question you interpreted her to be asking. I'm asking the same questions she did ask in other places. Why are you still alive Long Con? Why Abi instead of you? Why Epi instead of you? It doesn't make sense.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con, you don't look particularly good. Just saying.

I have some work to do, then I'll go back and review the vote tallies and the top suspects of the people who died.

Because I may be incorrect, but I think that myself, Long Con, and Roxy have all voiced heavy suspicion of SVS. There is no way she could let us all into end game if she is bad and none of those three are. That would be suicide, assuming I'm correct, which I'll double check at some point. If I am, I can't see SVS as wolf.

Also, I have been thinking about Lime Coke and my concern is his moving to Wilgy. If he is bad, it is the same situation as me. Why would a wolf Lime Coke move to Wilgy at last minute? Why call attention to himself when he doesn't need to? I don't know Lime Coke well enough to say whether or not wolf Lime Coke would do that. I just know for myself, I never would. I can't see the benefit for him to do it and that makes me pause about my assessment of Lime Coke.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh god why and do I bother responding to these?

They mostly feel like they're overly stepping in terms of reasons and a lot of me wants to vote you, mostly because the "I'm still reading" before voting sleep felt oddly fake.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:03 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:55 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:39 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:38 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 am I would probably want 1 more townread to be good to go.
Yours or from me?
Well from me but I'm taking your townreads seriously.
Feel free to criticize them if you feel I am wrong
Too busy criticizing myself.
Where did he criticize his own or anyone else's reads? Nowhere that I see.
Like literally this is like... awful.

Literally me saying I'm criticizing myself is me being in my own head talking about how much I suck because of my reads being inconsistent in terms of accuracy over the past month of playing mafia.

It's a mental issue about myself playing mafia.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like so much of it is misinterpretation. Most of it feels blatant.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:52 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:35 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:04 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:21 pm Town:
Michelle
LCx2
Falcon
Syn
Add SVS here maybe? Kinda liked the recent posts.
Right, so I just realized this plus me makes it 6.

If these 5 specifically are town then this game is basically a W for town.

It's like I'm a genius or something.
I like that he questioned his PoE/town core a bit here. But it depends on what he does with it from there.

Right now I say, if Lime Coke is wolf, I lean either Roxy or SVS (who he added as an afterthought) as his partner.

Continuing ISO. I'm going to try and treat everyone left with one before the day is over.
Like I don't get where I questioned my towncore here if anything I was trying to solidify and find something to run with most of the game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:46 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:05 am Thar leaves me with...

Epi
Abbi
Roxy
Spacedaisy

Kind of in my poe...or list of who I'd vote today?
Day 1 PoE contains all people I know are civs, save Roxy.
This is actually a good point.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:08 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:07 pm [VOTE: Princess Agibail] aubergine
Why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:42 pm I might switch to Sig or Wilgy.
But why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:48 pm More than likely Wilgy.
Again, why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:59 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Whhhhyyyyyy?

Why did no one ask him to explain his votes. You jump on me for drive by voting and not explaining when I literally had no time to but no one bothered to ask Lime Coke why he voted abi, why he would probably switch, and why he chose Wilgy to switch to? I hope as I move forward in the ISO I find someone who does eventually ask. You should have asked him at this point. Forced him to take some kind of stand instead of letting him ride the trains.
I answered all of these...at least the Wilgy vote, in my iso.
I believe I explained the Abbi vote as well.

Which is a rough sign when you do research but your asking questions that if you did your research you would know.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:32 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:55 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:52 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:05 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
Hokay. This is Daisys one thought on Wilgy. Then she came in and dropped a drive by vote on Wilgy, the only guy who was seriously trying to solve.

[VOTE: Daisy] aubergine
I didn't remember Daisy voting anyone. I then scrolled up to the VC and saw she stealth-voted.

Do we know when she did that? Was anyone here at EOD-ish checking? LC?
It was 3-3-3 with Abbi, Sig, and Wilgy.

And then someone jumped onto Wilgy while I was waiting between like...when I posted my last post until I voted Wilgy right at the final minute.

I think it was Spaced...legit I couldn't tell you exactly who it was my memory is not the best.
Sus, man. While I voted last minute, and the vote was tied before I cast my vote, once it processed as cast, the moves of other people (Lime Coke being one) had already happened from the look of the vote numbers when the page refreshed after I submitted. I think I cast my vote at like 9:58 maybe? I was trying to type up a quick post at 9:59 to explain my vote, but when I submitted the post, it was the deadline exactly and the thread was closed.
Actually yeah this is sorta a lie because I knew Daisy switched before my vote because literally her name was on the poll before I changed.

Of course you can't check that but literally I'm posting in the final minute so yeah.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I made my vote here.

Daisy was on the Wilgy wagon right before.

I already made that explanation Day 2 when I said I wanted to be the hero to vote Wilgy if he flipped mafia with 3-3-3 wagons before.
Of course he was town but yeah.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like literally the best I've got is Daisy maf for reasons I've explained.

If not then I hate this game.

Was kinda wishing maf would take pity and shoot me in the night but they're making the right call by keeping me around because I'm at a point where I'm gonna swing multiple teams again and end up on the wrong vote.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 1 Vote:
Princess Abigail voters: Epignosis, Michelle, DrWilgy
DrWilgy voters: Long Con, Spacedaisy, Syn, Lime Coke
sig voters: falcon45ca, SVS, DrWilgy
No vote: Princess Abigail, Roxy

Night 1 Kill: falcon45ca

Day 2 Vote:
SVS voters: Long Con
sig voters: Roxy, Michelle, Lime Coke, Epignosis, Spacedaisy
Spacedaisy voters: SVS
Syn voters: Princess Abigail
No Elimination voters: Syn
No vote: Am I missing one here?

Night 2 Kill: Epignosis

Day 3 Vote:
Roxy voters: Syn
SVS voters: Long Con
Spacedaisy voters: Lime Coke, SVS
Syn voters: Princess Abigail, Roxy
No vote: Spacedaisy, Michelle, Epignosis

Night 3 Kill: Michelle

Day 4 Vote:
No Elimination: Roxy, Long Con, SVS, Princess Abigail, Lime Coke, Spacedaisy

Night 4 Kill: Princess Abigail
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:24 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:08 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:07 pm [VOTE: Princess Agibail] aubergine
Why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:42 pm I might switch to Sig or Wilgy.
But why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:48 pm More than likely Wilgy.
Again, why?
Whhhhyyyyyy?

Why did no one ask him to explain his votes. You jump on me for drive by voting and not explaining when I literally had no time to but no one bothered to ask Lime Coke why he voted abi, why he would probably switch, and why he chose Wilgy to switch to? I hope as I move forward in the ISO I find someone who does eventually ask. You should have asked him at this point. Forced him to take some kind of stand instead of letting him ride the trains.
I answered all of these...at least the Wilgy vote, in my iso.
I believe I explained the Abbi vote as well.

Which is a rough sign when you do research but your asking questions that if you did your research you would know.
I disagree sir. I read all your posts and I felt like you were pretty damn wishy washy. I'll let you catch up though before I get into a back and forth with you. I saw no good reason that you gave for moving your vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Nah I'm done catching up it was mostly you since day start if you got questions I'll try to answer.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:29 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:32 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:55 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:52 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:05 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
Hokay. This is Daisys one thought on Wilgy. Then she came in and dropped a drive by vote on Wilgy, the only guy who was seriously trying to solve.

[VOTE: Daisy] aubergine
I didn't remember Daisy voting anyone. I then scrolled up to the VC and saw she stealth-voted.

Do we know when she did that? Was anyone here at EOD-ish checking? LC?
It was 3-3-3 with Abbi, Sig, and Wilgy.

And then someone jumped onto Wilgy while I was waiting between like...when I posted my last post until I voted Wilgy right at the final minute.

I think it was Spaced...legit I couldn't tell you exactly who it was my memory is not the best.
Sus, man. While I voted last minute, and the vote was tied before I cast my vote, once it processed as cast, the moves of other people (Lime Coke being one) had already happened from the look of the vote numbers when the page refreshed after I submitted. I think I cast my vote at like 9:58 maybe? I was trying to type up a quick post at 9:59 to explain my vote, but when I submitted the post, it was the deadline exactly and the thread was closed.
Actually yeah this is sorta a lie because I knew Daisy switched before my vote because literally her name was on the poll before I changed.

Of course you can't check that but literally I'm posting in the final minute so yeah.
Why lie? I don't get it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:43 am Nah I'm done catching up it was mostly you since day start if you got questions I'll try to answer.
Lime Coke, if you are fucking civ then read all the posts because I didn't talk just about you! You get back in here and help because if you are civ and vote me, we're done, game over. Engage in this game if you are civ!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

You said I changed my vote already, I didn't change my vote until :59.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:45 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:43 am Nah I'm done catching up it was mostly you since day start if you got questions I'll try to answer.
Lime Coke, if you are fucking civ then read all the posts because I didn't talk just about you! You get back in here and help because if you are civ and vote me, we're done, game over. Engage in this game if you are civ!
I am trying. Idk what else to do at this rate.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Read my posts, consider everyone, engage in any kind of meaningful game solving. Don't just put blinders on and vote me if you are civ. I need your help. The civs have to be together on this.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like off the top of my head Long Con maybe because I've townread him mostly through this and neither of us are dead.

The funny thing is that I think I've always heard about him being a great player.

I think I've maybe played 4 or 5 games with him I don't have a single idea of his skill level still because I think we've always been on opposite sides or threads.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:16 am In situation like this, where if we mislim the mafia win, it's not about who is out, it's about who is still in. They want to keep people in that will be one of two things:

1. Easy to misliim
2. Easy to convince to vote a mislim

So I know why I'm here. I'm an easy mislim. Why are you still here Long Con? And SVS?

I'll be reading you guys next. But Long Con, if you are town, and they kept you alive because your opinion will make it easy to sway you into a mislim, then we have to ask who would that be? Seems SVS to me. But that would mean both you and SVS are civ and make the team Roxy and Lime Coke and I don't think Roxy is bad.

If it's SVS that has been kept in for her strong opinion, then it would have to be me they will try to swing a mislim on. And that would make the team either you and Lime Coke, or Roxy and Lime Coke. And again, I don't think Roxy is bad.

Neither Roxy nor Lime Coke have come out strong enough to be evaluated against this.
Are you saying I'm neither of these two?

Return to “Previous Hustles”