From the heart

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1

From the heart

Post by MacDougall »

Hi Syndicators,

At the risk of coming across cringey...

I'd like to deeply thank each and every one of you for being a part of this community over the years. It's wonderful and supportive and so many amazing and impressive people make up the place. I'm not going to name individuals as really it's everyone, and some of them are people who've long departed.

I also wish to apologise to anyone that I may have upset or offended over the years. At times I overstepped in the way I interacted with people and for that I am truly sorry.

I have been living quite a turbulent life most of my life, whether internal or external and I want you all to know that your friendship, support and fuck just simply being here has got me through some terribly dark times.

I recently made a decision to after a very long time wind up my focus on this game, and generally on spending a lot of time on line, in order to focus more on my family and my career. I must say it's going very well! My last mafia game for some time will be being played soon over on the Sc2Mafia forum in their big annual anon invitational but after that you might not see me around very much but if you ever want to talk or check in with me you can hit me up in DMs here for a contact, most of you have the means to find me.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: From the heart

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

All appreciation is reciprocated, Mac. You’re an institution, and you’ve genuinely empowered the Mafia community for a decade. Do your thing, and we’ll be here should you feel the itch down the road.

:beer: :beer: :beer:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Love you buddy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Wish you best of luck, friend. You are always welcome here.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

love you, joseph <3

Return to “Welcome to the Family”