Kagemusha (ENDGAME)

Play the current classic game here!
- Maximum of 17 players
- Maximum of 5 non-vanilla roles
- Required cycles of 48 (e.g., 24/24) or 72 hours (e.g., 48/24)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Heist Host

Who killed the fake daimyō?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 pm

falcon45ca
No votes
Epignosis
50%
LoRab
20%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sig
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
A thief who stole some coins (host/spec)
30%

Total votes: 10
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 176

Re: Kagemusha (D2)

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis is working. Here because of the time, sure, but working all the same.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 pm Epignosis is a bit suspicious for seeming to not give a shit that I am dying.
What else would you have me do? Hack into other people's devices and unvote you?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:29 pm Epignosis is working. Here because of the time, sure, but working all the same.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 pm Epignosis is a bit suspicious for seeming to not give a shit that I am dying.
What else would you have me do? Hack into other people's devices and unvote you?
I don't actually know if you want them to unvote me. Am I a civilian?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 pm Well, is he even here?
He's been around most of the day phase since I accumulated three votes.
Logged in =/= "around"
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 pm Well, is he even here?
He's been around most of the day phase since I accumulated three votes.
Logged in =/= "around"
I don't mean that. I mean you've made posts during that period.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:29 pm Epignosis is working. Here because of the time, sure, but working all the same.
I don't actually know if you want them to unvote me. Am I a civilian?
I think so. I've had my doubts at times, but I'd certainly prefer an 8-poster to go over someone making significantly more effort.

I don't understand why OTHER people's actions specifically has fuck all to do with me.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 116

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:17 pm Ah, well you've said it about myself in a game we played together last year

Do you now feel it's an inaccurate description of how I play?
I'm sure you do that sometimes. Everyone does that sometimes.

Why are you voting for me?

I think you're Maf

You talk about a stranglehold on the thread...what does that mean?

Does it mean you'd have near or over 200 posts by D2? Cuz that's what's happened
What I mean is that I would have zero votes on me, because I'd be adhering to everyone's generic cookie cutter impression of my "meta" by being assertive, making cases, being extensively analytical all game instead of just today, and I would have achieved this with fewer than 200 posts. I would exhibit no turbulence. I would be a beacon of self-assurance and strategic soundness. People would look up to me instead of telling me that they don't believe in my methods. People would find warmth under my gaze instead of saying I'm "demotivated".

That's all so damned easy in a game like this. I could do it with my eyes closed. I have many times.

If I am a goofy floppy mess, it's because I am not in control and cannot take it by force. That only comes from my civilian body. This is complete truth, but nobody I know nobody cares. WIFOM is too scary, and we don't have the courage to acknowledge that it's probably legitimate.

You've made many reads based off meta, and I asked you about that earlier

Now you're referring to your own meta and asking us to read you based off it

I recall a game you were scum in last year, and I sussed you due to your milquetoast posting

You're doing the same thing this game as well

You're the flavour of whoever is currently sitting at the table, you have no spice of your own
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:32 pm I think so. I've had my doubts at times, but I'd certainly prefer an 8-poster to go over someone making significantly more effort.

I don't understand why OTHER people's actions specifically has fuck all to do with me.
You're not responsible for other people's votes. You are responsible for what you do and do not say. Anyway you're not dying today so whatever.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:33 pm You've made many reads based off meta, and I asked you about that earlier

Now you're referring to your own meta and asking us to read you based off it

I recall a game you were scum in last year, and I sussed you due to your milquetoast posting

You're doing the same thing this game as well

You're the flavour of whoever is currently sitting at the table, you have no spice of your own
I'm not asking anyone to read me based on my own self-assessment. I know that's pointless. But it feels good to tell the truth even when it falls on deaf ears. I have absolutely not been milquetoast in this game. I have been turbulent and irritable, yes, but not milquetoast.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 75

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:16 pm If I am dead, I want to know everyone's plans of action moving forward.

We're not going to fart around while I watch from the grave. What's next? Plan ahead starting immediately.
Kill a slankers in effort to prep for best possible lylo.

If slankers is hit, proceed with assoc.

If slankers not it, cry.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:32 pm I think so. I've had my doubts at times, but I'd certainly prefer an 8-poster to go over someone making significantly more effort.

You're not responsible for other people's votes. You are responsible for what you do and do not say. Anyway you're not dying today so whatever.
I really don't know what you're expecting from me. I was logged in but working at this same computer (and also watching a television program's finale). Yes, I've been reading in sips so I'm not buried before the vote locks and trying to catch up. Again, this is a strange expectation for specifically me.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

His Meta read on me was accurate.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 pm I really don't know what you're expecting from me. I was logged in but working at this same computer (and also watching a television program's finale). Yes, I've been reading in sips so I'm not buried before the vote locks and trying to catch up. Again, this is a strange expectation for specifically me.
I don't care about logged in or logged out. I am not going to go there.

A simple "Abigail is a much more sensible elimination than JJJ" goes a long way if that's your belief. You may genuinely believe that placing the vote alone is sufficient to convey that message, and maybe it is. But I am tasked with assessing you as I am anyone else, and that includes assessing your apparent investment (or non) in what happens at today's deadline.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:40 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 pm I really don't know what you're expecting from me. I was logged in but working at this same computer (and also watching a television program's finale). Yes, I've been reading in sips so I'm not buried before the vote locks and trying to catch up. Again, this is a strange expectation for specifically me.
I don't care about logged in or logged out. I am not going to go there.

A simple "Abigail is a much more sensible elimination than JJJ" goes a long way if that's your belief. You may genuinely believe that placing the vote alone is sufficient to convey that message, and maybe it is. But I am tasked with assessing you as I am anyone else, and that includes assessing your apparent investment (or non) in what happens at today's deadline.
Assess all you like.

I'm assessing my bank account right now, and that's more important than worrying about what happens to you in a game of mafia. :)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In case I am unclear in my narcissistic brags: I don't mean I would have a stranglehold over ANY game if I was mafia. Sometimes I lay eggs, but that has only happened in highly active threads with super-effortful civilians (e.g., Mountain Mafia or Philosophy 2). I don't think I have ever lost a game as mafia in a low-activity thread. Those games allow me to utterly dictate terms. I become god-emperor.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If Abigail Sophia is mafia, I think the only bad teammate fit on the board is Epignosis. Everyone else is basically compatible, POE or not.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would love to see falcon and Long Con interact more with one another, because they occupy similar spaces in my mind.

If I want, I could easily devise a case against them, because they're not overtly town in most regards. However, in response to pressure, each one has kinda looked like their ordinary town game. If they're both town, then that suggests someone is pulling the wool. So don't be complacent with the poop-tier reads we've been trying to work with to this point. It's all been barrell-scraped and shouldn't be trusted. Start over if you have to.

If Abigail Sophia is mafia, there's still room for a little status quo. Even then though, it's precarious. LoRab?

If Abigail Sophia is town, the game is bung. You're likely looking at mafia that are under no pressure today.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Proposition

[VOTE: Falc] aubergine
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But abigail sophia is F R O Z E N.

She is not sure what to do under all this suspicion and has nothing to say. She doesn't even have a teammate in her family that she can bounce ideas off.

These are my thoughts. I don't know if they are good ones.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd vote falcon if forced to do so. I would place such a vote with a confidence level amounting to "bleh".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Been reading but not posting over dinner. I’m not seeing bad Jjj. Moving to Abigail Sofia to break the tie. Don’t really have strong opinion of her, but epi has suspected her, and I have no reason to think she is civ.

[VOTE: AS] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:50 pm But abigail sophia is F R O Z E N.

She is not sure what to do under all this suspicion and has nothing to say. She doesn't even have a teammate in her family that she can bounce ideas off.

Certainly could be. She should try to Let It Go.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I mean, I'm not leaving it a tie.

I'm at Abigail > Falc > Jay

Moving from Abigail to Falc still satisfies tie condition, but doesn't send the preferred
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:51 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:50 pm But abigail sophia is F R O Z E N.

Certainly could be. She should try to Let It Go.
Ok, good enough for me. You are free.

[VOTE: Abigail sophia ] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please forgive my hubris late this phase, friends. While it was honest, it's still annoying to listen to some idiot on a forum talk about how great he'd be if X or Y or Z. Can it, Jay.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:52 pm I mean, I'm not leaving it a tie.

I'm at Abigail > Falc > Jay

Moving from Abigail to Falc still satisfies tie condition, but doesn't send the preferred
You are no longer responsible.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:54 pm Please forgive my hubris late this phase, friends. While it was honest, it's still annoying to listen to some idiot on a forum talk about how great he'd be if X or Y or Z. Can it, Jay.
I enjoyed it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Mmmm good
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One day I hope to visit the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. The Byzantines were so neat.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 199
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

smh really wanna vote jay
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:56 pm smh really wanna vote jay
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:10 pm Thpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppptttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Go for it, there's room.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

this isn't a wolf flip
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i kinda started it didn't i
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:shrug2:

If not her, I am quite stumped.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Probably not.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Probably because it feels so much like the first limp-ass one ,as I said earlier.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Review my latest analyses for legacy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

also could be a pr flip
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

when does day end
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

oh shit
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Phase locked
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:00 pm oh shit
Mmmm yes
Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

@falcon45ca
@Epignosis
@DrWilgy
@LoRab
@TonyStarkPrime
@Long Con
@sig
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Abigail Sophia
@motobot
@Simon

Who killed Naitō Masatoyo?
Poll ended at Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:00 pm

falcon45ca
No votes
Voters: None
Epignosis
No votes
DrWilgy
7%
Voters: sig
LoRab
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sig
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
29%
Voters: motobot, Simon, falcon45ca, Abigail Sophia
Abigail Sophia
43%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, LoRab, TonyStarkPrime, DrWilgy, Epignosis, Long Con
motobot
No votes
Simon
No votes
The Jesuits (host/spec)
21%
Voters: S~V~S, leetic, Scotty

A thief was caught stealing coins and was later hanged. Abigail Sophia was the thief.

N2 begins and ends 24 hours from now.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

@falcon45ca
@Epignosis
@DrWilgy
@LoRab
@TonyStarkPrime
@Long Con
@sig
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Abigail Sophia
@motobot
@Simon

In order to get revenge for the Takeda clan's casualties, Takeda Katsuyori rushed into battle. However, his strategical acumen was nowhere near as good as his father's, and he was quickly killed.
leetic wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:22 pm You are Takeda Katsuyori, Shingen's son and heir! You are a member of the Takeda Clan, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated or otherwise neutralized or if nothing can stop this from happening.
DrWilgy was killed. It is now D3, which lasts 48 hours.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Kagemusha (D3)

Post by Long Con »

RIP Wilgy.

I thought the thief WAS Kagemusha, from the opening description. The thief is identical to the daimyō, but is Shingen the daimyō? And Kagemusha replaces Shingen, so I thought they would be identical.

But now I don't know, because AS didn't flip Kagemusha, so the thief is someone different? Hopefully, a Wolf? Also, there was no alignment given in the host post?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 116

Post by falcon45ca »

Did we get Maf?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Fairly sure Abigail was non-mafia. She was likely the main character flipping as Kagemusha (who is the thief).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

So the game is kinda bung.

DrWilgy is a somewhat fortuitous kill. That removed one layer of tinfoil.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That sucks, if true.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Radical theory:

Epignosis and motobot are mafia. Scotty only gave them soft town reads, so they killed him. Wilgy explicitly suggested they’re a tinfoil theory of his, so they killed him.

It’d also explain why this whole game has felt like ass.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “The Heist”