The Avengers [ENDGAME]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll ended at Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
50%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 12
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: The Avengers [Day 2]

Post by leetic »

LoRab wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:57 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:46 pm I'm fairly used to playing flipless, and it's pretty obvious that Wilgy was town anyway. Might want to look at his ISO.
Why do you think that was obvious?
It's pretty much taken as a given in flipless games that the person flipping has been killed by the wolves. Now that I think about it, there are independents in this game as well, but the intent is the same.

Also got another 500 error so this site isn't cooperating with me
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:15 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:37 pm And yeah kinda agreeing with Syn here that your vote on me is pretty convenient, especially since I've been pinging you and calling you out to do shit. Which your only thing to do is to look at the night kill, see one read that the dead guy was making, and vote that.

Like I've seen you be way more into games and actually interrogating people to do shit during games.

Where is that, here?

@leetic
I know you can do better than making a lame OMGUS. Where is that here?

Also, am I the only one getting 500 errors from this site?
I started talking about you being suspicious first and pinged you to do shit.

You refused to do anything after that.

If anything you're the one with a lazy ass OMGUS.
When did I ever mention your "suspicion" of me in my case? That's not an OMGUS.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: The Avengers [Night 1]

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 am @leetic

I know you said you were busy but why haven't you like...actually done anything at all when you're here? Only thing you've talked about is LC. That's really it beyond the Wilgy wagon and that's a pile of nothing.
I gave you an opportunity here to do something...again the only thing you did was look at Wilgy reads and that's it.

Again like I pointed out before there's plenty of content to look at.

Yet the only things that you've done are 1. Vote LC in which you have yet to develop a read on him beyond that and 2. Vote me based off of Wilgy reads and not your own.

Like you've spoken about 2 people. Are you in anti-spew?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I actually expect you to have reads and develop a worldview.

Not...this pile of garbage that you're displaying.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:26 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:20 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. His "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?
dunno if this is pre-existing bias but this feels awfully convenient
As does this. Actually want to engage with my viewpoints?
seemed like a direct engagement to me, given that I directly quoted you and specifically said your vote and reasoning for it is awfully convenient

you even made a point of saying wilgy barely did anything yet you're basing your case on his posts and acting like him having a "main suspect" can even possibly mean anything on a lackluster D1
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.
okay this is kind of silly though lol wilgy won best villager in a game AND best wolf in the socky's

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm Also, am I the only one getting 500 errors from this site?
no it takes me multiple attempts just to switch pages and reply every single time

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:25 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.
okay this is kind of silly though lol wilgy won best villager in a game AND best wolf in the socky's
Dude any time I'm in a game with him he low posts and ends up yeeted like he was here.

Again I'm not trying to be disrespectful but yeah.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. [VOTE: You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. ] aubergineHis "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?

You're not totally wrong, but I also don't like how easily you're walking into this...largely cuz I've done this exact thing as Maf to get a mislynch
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

OK, Wilgys flip was in purple font, same as the Independent, and Epi address the Avengers in the same orange font

Ergo, Wilgy was either Thanos or Deadpool
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:28 pm

Dude any time I'm in a game with him he low posts and ends up yeeted like he was here.

What if I told you both that Wilgy is capable of all 3?

Top Town, Top Maf, Top LHF
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:31 pm OK, Wilgys flip was in purple font, same as the Independent, and Epi address the Avengers in the same orange font

Ergo, Wilgy was either Thanos or Deadpool
Oh...that may make sense that he was Deadpool.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I may not know enough about Thanos if he'd have the power to stay alive because I'm an uncultured asshole when it comes to Marvel.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. His "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?
seemed like a direct engagement to me, given that I directly quoted you and specifically said your vote and reasoning for it is awfully convenient

you even made a point of saying wilgy barely did anything yet you're basing your case on his posts and acting like him having a "main suspect" can even possibly mean anything on a lackluster D1
"Feels awfully convenient" is just a dismissal, not actually engaging with any of my reasoning. Also, if you were paying attention you'd notice the post I was quoting was from after D1, but I suppose that is a minor point. After all, it's not as if missing obvious details like that makes your case on me look "convenient" does it?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

So Michelle and S~V~S (and Porscha?) were the ones to think that the fact Wilgy didn't die at EoD1 made him towny. Probably not enough players to make Wilgy unlynchable, but I can't discount the possibility of it having skewed the wolves' choice, especially if they agreed with the assessment (though I'm not sure they'd state as much in the thread).
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Another question that must be considered is, were the wolves sure that Wilgy would be killed? Given that Wilgy had cheated death earlier, it would seem like a risky move to me. They must have had a good reason, or we're dealing with RM shenanigans or w/e.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 pm

I know you said you were busy but why haven't you like...actually done anything at all when you're here? Only thing you've talked about is LC. That's really it beyond the Wilgy wagon and that's a pile of nothing.
I gave you an opportunity here to do something...again the only thing you did was look at Wilgy reads and that's it.

Yet the only things that you've done are 1. Vote LC in which you have yet to develop a read on him beyond that and 2. Vote me based off of Wilgy reads and not your own.

Examining the flip is the natural thing to do in this gamestate. What are you doing but tunneling?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I do find this post a little telling though, since you so easily jumped on his wagon. Was he really a wolf in all of those games? That seems "convenient", as it's a deliberate vote on someone seen as LHF while say what you will about my votes but they were likely to receive pushback.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm Also @Roxy re leetics vote, it was sus, yes, but it was also sloppy. He said LC had 2 posts, but when leetic voted he actually had 5. It's a small thing, but I just hosted bad leetic, and bad leetic is pretty careful. His vote felt more off the cuff for me, and "off the cuff" isn't a thing I associate with bad leetic.

It's not "OMG he's towncore" but it's enough for me to find his vote less sus than motos.
2 posts D1 at that point, I didn't count the posts from D0, of which I didn't really care for anyone's D0 posts. Just making that little correction.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:43 pm

"Feels awfully convenient" is just a dismissal, not actually engaging with any of my reasoning. Also, if you were paying attention you'd notice the post I was quoting was from after D1, but I suppose that is a minor point. After all, it's not as if missing obvious details like that makes your case on me look "convenient" does it?
do you generally find being a pedant to be a fun and effective use of time? do you feel you have perhaps intentionally misinterpreted my sentence in order to pat yourself on the back for an epic comeback?

ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:04 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:43 pm

do you generally find being a pedant to be a fun and effective use of time? do you feel you have perhaps intentionally misinterpreted my sentence in order to pat yourself on the back for an epic comeback?
And you're misinterpreting mine, as I said Wilgy barely did anything D1 and his lack of interactions with other players makes the ones that exist more significant, but whatever, if all you have is dismissals and no actual counterarguments I don't think we're gonna make any real progress here.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

lol

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Re: The Avengers [Day 1]

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 pm

Examining the flip is the natural thing to do in this gamestate. What are you doing but tunneling?
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am Townread:
Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Was debating on quoting and adding Wilgy since it's only him but fuck it will post it normal.
Got an entire list of towns here buddy...once again you lack a worldview...are you in anti-spew?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:52 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:52 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 pm Can someone explain the DrWilgy wagon for me? Not sure why people are criticising my LC push when there doesn't appear to be much substance to push Wilgy right now either
He has Wolfy posts
What makes them wolfier than the fluff many others have posted?
Their posts either weren’t wolfy or I didn’t read them
TSP's vote for me is crummy and kinda backtracky.
Disagree
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:07 pm
And you're misinterpreting mine, as I said Wilgy barely did anything D1 and his lack of interactions with other players makes the ones that exist more significant, but whatever, if all you have is dismissals and no actual counterarguments I don't think we're gonna make any real progress here.
did you though
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 pm SO we have 2 types of Wilgy voters.

Brad and TSP attempted to justify it when there wasn't really any justification needed. Porscha and Abigail Sophia didn't.

AS's activity is 'fine' for someone who didn't justify. I don't have the numbers to know if there was anyone pushed out of the lead when AS voted or not, if someone knows that'd be useful.

Porscha I'll need to ISO for activity. The vote becomes worse the more attentive/opinionated Porscha has been this game.

Brad's kinda the worst of them? There was no iso to read on me, so the justification is crem. Even the sheeping of Porscha's vote which was described as just an RVS vote that didn't move is crem.

TSP I can see a town thinking 'well they aren't on my mind so wolf?' the backtracking checks out there from that perspective. I don't know if I expect W TSP to make up a reason to vote me when none is needed. In other words, is still crem, not as bad as Brad crem, SHOULD ISO for activity.
This post looks the worst for Brad, though I'm not sure Brad is the type to kill those who suspect him (though I've played three games with w!Brad, in two we were in opposite threads and the third he was in a hydra mainly driven by the other head). The other suspicions could be argued out of, so I'm not sure that those alone would be reason for a kill.
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:52 pm Wilgy didn't really comment on anybody other than his voters, which means there is little we can really get from the flip (on Wilgy's end, at least). Perhaps wolves were concerned about Wilgy having a special ability since he didn't die yesterday, maybe they wanted a kill town would get little information from (though the latter interpretation is a bit questionable, as I believe most people have mentioned Wilgy by now?)

ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Oh wilgy’s dead
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I saw that coming
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Open night thing
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm
did you though

Brad and TSP attempted to justify it when there wasn't really any justification needed. Porscha and Abigail Sophia didn't.

AS's activity is 'fine' for someone who didn't justify. I don't have the numbers to know if there was anyone pushed out of the lead when AS voted or not, if someone knows that'd be useful.

Porscha I'll need to ISO for activity. The vote becomes worse the more attentive/opinionated Porscha has been this game.

Brad's kinda the worst of them? There was no iso to read on me, so the justification is crem. Even the sheeping of Porscha's vote which was described as just an RVS vote that didn't move is crem.

TSP I can see a town thinking 'well they aren't on my mind so wolf?' the backtracking checks out there from that perspective. I don't know if I expect W TSP to make up a reason to vote me when none is needed. In other words, is still crem, not as bad as Brad crem, SHOULD ISO for activity.
This post looks the worst for Brad, though I'm not sure Brad is the type to kill those who suspect him (though I've played three games with w!Brad, in two we were in opposite threads and the third he was in a hydra mainly driven by the other head). The other suspicions could be argued out of, so I'm not sure that those alone would be reason for a kill.
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:52 pm Wilgy didn't really comment on anybody other than his voters, which means there is little we can really get from the flip (on Wilgy's end, at least). Perhaps wolves were concerned about Wilgy having a special ability since he didn't die yesterday, maybe they wanted a kill town would get little information from (though the latter interpretation is a bit questionable, as I believe most people have mentioned Wilgy by now?)
Thank you for that super high effort analysis, it truly gives me a lot to respond to
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 pm
did you though

Thank you for that super high effort analysis, it truly gives me a lot to respond to
And yet your analysis is non-existent.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 pm

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Was debating on quoting and adding Wilgy since it's only him but fuck it will post it normal.
Got an entire list of towns here buddy...once again you lack a worldview...are you in anti-spew?
And what are you actually doing with it? I could put a list of green names with no further elaboration, doesn't mean I'm actually solving the game
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:17 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 pm
did you though

And yet your analysis is non-existent.
Sure, if you ignore the entire content of my posts. Which granted, several people seem wont to do
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 pm

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

And what are you actually doing with it? I could put a list of green names with no further elaboration, doesn't mean I'm actually solving the game
You don't see me voting them, right?

If other people vote them then I'll stop them.

Most of them haven't been voted yet.

Do you wanna ask more useless questions for me to rip you in half more and more or do you wanna try solving the game and analyze what other slots are doing?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 pm

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Do you wanna ask more useless questions for me to rip you in half more and more or do you wanna try solving the game and analyze what other slots are doing?
So you not doing something means you're doing something? Makes perfect sense. You do know what "tunneling" is, right?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 pm

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

So you not doing something means you're doing something? Makes perfect sense. You do know what "tunneling" is, right?
Yes indeed I do. But you're still sitting here doing nothing but complaining about me tunneling.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like Leetic you're supposed to be better than this right?

You're a big boy, you can towntell and solve if you're town.

Either get to stepping and hit the bricks fam.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:23 pm

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Yes indeed I do. But you're still sitting here doing nothing but complaining about me tunneling.
You know, I have made actual points against your slot
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:02 pm

I do find this post a little telling though, since you so easily jumped on his wagon. Was he really a wolf in all of those games? That seems "convenient", as it's a deliberate vote on someone seen as LHF while say what you will about my votes but they were likely to receive pushback.
But sure, keep ignoring them, for that truly eases my concerns.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:26 pm Like Leetic you're supposed to be better than this right?

You're a big boy, you can towntell and solve if you're town.

Either get to stepping and hit the bricks fam.
You say that, as if you're doing anything other than hard tunneling right now. But I'll let you do something else: What are your thoughts on TSP's reentrance into the thread?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:27 pm

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

I said "you haven't been building a worldview" which...that isn't it at all.

That's just 1 read...that isn't even yours.

You've been here for a couple of hours and yet you've yet to do anything else besides talk about me.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 pm

You've been here for a couple of hours and yet you've yet to do anything else besides talk about me.
I nominate Brad for the 2024 "Did you even read my post?" award!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 pm

You haven't spoken about my points at all either so...pot meet kettle?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:35 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 pm

You haven't spoken about my points at all either so...pot meet kettle?
"Points"? More like the same point you repeat ad nauseum, but eh, I'll admit it. Wilgy can see into the future, and he knew that you would make that wolfy post, so when I called out that wolfy post I really was following Wilgy's read from before that post even existed. You got me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Brad: "You haven't tried building a worldview"

Leetic: "Waaaaah! But you haven't done anything besides tunnel me! 😭 "

Brad: "I have a list of townreads here and you've done nothing."

Leetic: "Waaaaah but you're just tunneling me!"

This is your game?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:39 pm Brad: "You haven't tried building a worldview"

This is your game?

I'm not gonna let this point fade away, because the more you keep ignoring it the more obvious it becomes you have something to hide. Sorry, but not playing your game anymore. Also, I gave you something to do other than tunnel me, but I guess you have other plans.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:39 pm Brad: "You haven't tried building a worldview"

This is your game?

I'm not gonna let this point fade away, because the more you keep ignoring it the more obvious it becomes you have something to hide. Sorry, but not playing your game anymore. Also, I gave you something to do other than tunnel me, but I guess you have other plans.
You have yet to form a worldview when I've been poking you to do so yourself so why the fuck would I respond to your point when you've done fuck all?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:48 pm

This is your game?

You have yet to form a worldview when I've been poking you to do so yourself so why the fuck would I respond to your point when you've done fuck all?
Yeah, I'm done here. If "answering one simple question" is on the same level as "get a worldview of every single player in the game", there's nothing more to be achieved here. You are staying high on my suspect list, and that's that.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 pm

This is your game?

Yeah, I'm done here. If "answering one simple question" is on the same level as "get a worldview of every single player in the game", there's nothing more to be achieved here. You are staying high on my suspect list, and that's that.
I'm not even asking for the entire playerlist...literally you've spoken about 2 people. There's 8 other players that have 15 or more posts and yet you're telling me you have nothing on them?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:54 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 pm

This is your game?

I'm not even asking for the entire playerlist...literally you've spoken about 2 people. There's 8 other players that have 15 or more posts and yet you're telling me you have nothing on them?
How 'bout this: You respond (in good faith) to my suspicion and my question to TSP, and then I'll give my reads of any five players of your choosing. Sound fair?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

1 full day phase, 1 full night phase, 8 pages, 8 players with 15+ posts.

You're telling me you have nothing beyond going to me?

Return to “The Job”