The Avengers [ENDGAME]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll ended at Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
50%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 12
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: The Avengers [Day 2]

Post by Lime Coke »

Also keep in mind I don't try to do this. I normally call myself a generous reader and don't try to tunnel since it's a bad thing to do.

But after what happened and from what I've seen from his town game in past games, I'm having a hard time seeing him as town.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:15 pm
LoRab wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:57 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:46 pm I'm fairly used to playing flipless, and it's pretty obvious that Wilgy was town anyway. Might want to look at his ISO.
Why do you think that was obvious?
It's pretty much taken as a given in flipless games that the person flipping has been killed by the wolves. Now that I think about it, there are independents in this game as well, but the intent is the same.

Also got another 500 error so this site isn't cooperating with me
Independents, yes. Also, potential target switches. I don’t think it’s safe to assume he was civ based entirely on his death.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:35 am Good morning!
RIP Wilgy, I think that's the power of the open night who get him killed, meaning the wolves are scared by it and killed the one who gave us the possibility to talk.
LoRab wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:44 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:03 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 am Good morning!
The open night I understand it's Wilgy's ability and it's so townie that it makes me happy the chop failed.
what makes it towny lol
The night talk is a nightmare for mafia, because town can talk and find each other. I always think that someone who choses to give an open night it's town

What wouldn't be towny from your pov?
Can you clarify your point here? Do you mean that Epi is civ because he created the game to have open nights?
No, this makes me think it was Wilgy who choose to have an open night
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 pm ...
It was late. Instead of taking a car, Dr. Wilgy felt like enjoying the OPEN NIGHT air.

Why would I imply the host in my solve anyway?
Abigail Sophia wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:56 am I wish to know thoughts from @Abigail Sophia @motobot @Roxy

What do you want to know?

Anything game related, reads, opinions on the night kill, etc.
I get you are not Abigail I know, so if you can tell me things about you as a player it will be useful
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:14 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:56 am I wish to know thoughts from @Abigail Sophia @motobot @Roxy

Well kinda need literally anything from you currently since a full day phase has gone by and there's enough content to dissect.

Thanks Brad, +1
Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:25 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.

okay this is kind of silly though lol wilgy won best villager in a game AND best wolf in the socky's

When he is active he is scary, indeed
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:31 pm OK, Wilgys flip was in purple font, same as the Independent, and Epi address the Avengers in the same orange font

Ergo, Wilgy was either Thanos or Deadpool

But the no flip was also purple, we can't be sure about that until we see a flip who looks different.
I get the 3rds are strong and could survive a chop but also the Avengers are insanely strong, and some can survive as well
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 am @leetic

I know you said you were busy but why haven't you like...actually done anything at all when you're here? Only thing you've talked about is LC. That's really it beyond the Wilgy wagon and that's a pile of nothing.

I gave you an opportunity here to do something...again the only thing you did was look at Wilgy reads and that's it.

Again like I pointed out before there's plenty of content to look at.

Yet the only things that you've done are 1. Vote LC in which you have yet to develop a read on him beyond that and 2. Vote me based off of Wilgy reads and not your own.

Like you've spoken about 2 people. Are you in anti-spew?

Examining the flip is the natural thing to do in this gamestate. What are you doing but tunneling?

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am Townread:
Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Was debating on quoting and adding Wilgy since it's only him but fuck it will post it normal.

Got an entire list of towns here buddy...once again you lack a worldview...are you in anti-spew?

And what are you actually doing with it? I could put a list of green names with no further elaboration, doesn't mean I'm actually solving the game

You don't see me voting them, right?

If other people vote them then I'll stop them.

Most of them haven't been voted yet.

Do you wanna ask more useless questions for me to rip you in half more and more or do you wanna try solving the game and analyze what other slots are doing?

If at one moment during D1 I wasn't sure where to put Brad, and I came during the night time to him being a villager, this post makes me confident about him.
Brad is town.

I guess we will know eventually if open nights are just the set up of this game (which seems highly likely to me), or if it is a power that someone who is voted for the lynch has.

And I don’t think it likely that the purple font in the post means wiggly was indy. First, I don’t think Epi would do that given the set up. Moreover, the final line announcing day 0 was done is also in that same color.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

LoRab wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:17 am
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:46 pm I'm fairly used to playing flipless, and it's pretty obvious that Wilgy was town anyway. Might want to look at his ISO.
It's pretty much taken as a given in flipless games that the person flipping has been killed by the wolves. Now that I think about it, there are independents in this game as well, but the intent is the same.

Independents, yes. Also, potential target switches. I don’t think it’s safe to assume he was civ based entirely on his death.
If Wilgy was targeted by wolves, it doesn't particularly matter if he was town or ITP, the intent was the same (discounting wolves having mechanical information, but that seems unlikely N1). As for target switching, do you have a reason why Wilgy would be targeted by such an ability from town?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LoRab wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:42 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:35 am Good morning!
RIP Wilgy, I think that's the power of the open night who get him killed, meaning the wolves are scared by it and killed the one who gave us the possibility to talk.
LoRab wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:44 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:03 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 am Good morning!
The open night I understand it's Wilgy's ability and it's so townie that it makes me happy the chop failed.
what makes it towny lol
The night talk is a nightmare for mafia, because town can talk and find each other. I always think that someone who choses to give an open night it's town

What wouldn't be towny from your pov?
Can you clarify your point here? Do you mean that Epi is civ because he created the game to have open nights?
No, this makes me think it was Wilgy who choose to have an open night
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 pm ...
It was late. Instead of taking a car, Dr. Wilgy felt like enjoying the OPEN NIGHT air.

Why would I imply the host in my solve anyway?

Anything game related, reads, opinions on the night kill, etc.
I get you are not Abigail I know, so if you can tell me things about you as a player it will be useful
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:14 pm

Well kinda need literally anything from you currently since a full day phase has gone by and there's enough content to dissect.

Thanks Brad, +1
Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:25 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.

okay this is kind of silly though lol wilgy won best villager in a game AND best wolf in the socky's

When he is active he is scary, indeed
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:31 pm OK, Wilgys flip was in purple font, same as the Independent, and Epi address the Avengers in the same orange font

But the no flip was also purple, we can't be sure about that until we see a flip who looks different.
I get the 3rds are strong and could survive a chop but also the Avengers are insanely strong, and some can survive as well
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 pm

I gave you an opportunity here to do something...again the only thing you did was look at Wilgy reads and that's it.

Again like I pointed out before there's plenty of content to look at.

Yet the only things that you've done are 1. Vote LC in which you have yet to develop a read on him beyond that and 2. Vote me based off of Wilgy reads and not your own.

Like you've spoken about 2 people. Are you in anti-spew?

Examining the flip is the natural thing to do in this gamestate. What are you doing but tunneling?

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Was debating on quoting and adding Wilgy since it's only him but fuck it will post it normal.

Got an entire list of towns here buddy...once again you lack a worldview...are you in anti-spew?

And what are you actually doing with it? I could put a list of green names with no further elaboration, doesn't mean I'm actually solving the game

You don't see me voting them, right?

If other people vote them then I'll stop them.

Most of them haven't been voted yet.

Do you wanna ask more useless questions for me to rip you in half more and more or do you wanna try solving the game and analyze what other slots are doing?

If at one moment during D1 I wasn't sure where to put Brad, and I came during the night time to him being a villager, this post makes me confident about him.
Brad is town.

I guess we will know eventually if open nights are just the set up of this game (which seems highly likely to me), or if it is a power that someone who is voted for the lynch has.

And I don’t think it likely that the purple font in the post means wiggly was indy. First, I don’t think Epi would do that given the set up. Moreover, the final line announcing day 0 was done is also in that same color.
OP says nights are closed. I somewhat doubt that it was related to Wilgy's survival, as that seems a bit much, but eh.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:25 pm

If Wilgy was targeted by wolves, it doesn't particularly matter if he was town or ITP, the intent was the same (discounting wolves having mechanical information, but that seems unlikely N1). As for target switching, do you have a reason why Wilgy would be targeted by such an ability from town?
My point is merely that we don't know enough about the mechanics of roles and powers in this game, to assume much of anything.

For instance, it could be a "if anyone targets you, it bounces back to them." Also, I very much wouldn't qualify Indies as being the same as Civies, in terms of much of anything.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

@leetic I definitely missed that in the OP. Thanks for that!!
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LoRab wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:14 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:25 pm

My point is merely that we don't know enough about the mechanics of roles and powers in this game, to assume much of anything.

For instance, it could be a "if anyone targets you, it bounces back to them." Also, I very much wouldn't qualify Indies as being the same as Civies, in terms of much of anything.
Unless you think the wolves would've known that Wilgy was an ITP when they shot him, it doesn't make a difference in terms of solving
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Re: The Avengers [Day 1]

Post by Lime Coke »

Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Beyond Wilgy dying I don't have any changes to this currently.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:34 pm
Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Doesn't help my accusation that you aren't doing anything. Is there anything from D2 that changes your worldview of the game? Also, what are your thoughts on TSP, given that he was Wilgy's other suspect?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 pm @Roxy

Video is unavailable to me. This is where I left off.

Continuing
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm Wait is Simon Delta?
Simon and Abigail are Epi's children
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:36 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:34 pm
Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Doesn't help my accusation that you aren't doing anything. Is there anything from D2 that changes your worldview of the game? Also, what are your thoughts on TSP, given that he was Wilgy's other suspect?
The only people that even spoke about anything solving related are LC and SVS.
SVS I've had as a townread since mid day 1.
LC I haven't actually slapped a read on because I've been hesitant since he snowed me in Sims game. But I hesitate on voting him since it's one of those times where I don't have as a townread but have reserves against him being mafia or I just don't fully believe it.

Then the others that have posted have only focused on talking about Wilgy not dying and then actually dying and why that happened, and talked about why a night chat happened, which doesn't help move us any closer to a solve.

TSP... also has done next to nothing besides Wilgy vote. Has the Falcon townread which is fine. Sus'd me which... actually might be a bad look for him because he normally has a good read on me.
Like again would like to see him step his game up to make himself more readable but doesn't look good currently.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:01 am
Roxy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:29 pm Sorry to the host and players. I was YaYa'ing it up until a moment ago I haven't read anything beyond D 0.
For this reason I'm voting SVS, as she is a close friend I know she understands my predicament.
No worries Chica!
<3
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also like what do you expect me to do currently? I've attempted to ping people to get them to do quite literally the bare minimum and give reads or a list or something.
Including you.

Like my next step is to ping people, telling them to vote you out.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am Legit the only person I can like have any positive thoughts on besides Porscha is Leetic and it's only because he tried doing something.

So yeah the bar is very very low.

explain what exactly leetic tried that you basically town'ed him for it.
He voted someone. Like I said in a later post, the bar was low because next to nothing in the game was done at that point.
Now the game has gotten more developed but Leetic hasn't done anything since and now I don't have him in my towns anymore.
It's almost as if there were no bar.

You didn't tr me for my vote :pout:

Thanks for the response
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: The Avengers [Night 1]

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm @Roxy
Yes because iirc Motobots vote was the third. Abigail’s vote on Wilgy was even sketchier imo, but that vote hadn’t been made when I posted about motos vote.

Leetic was also sketchy but it wasn’t a pile on. “Random” or “vibe” pile ons always strike me as sus.

I thought Porschas was a joke at the time. Although in retrospect, TSPs “Willy is bad” “oh wait maybe not” “his posts are bad” “ maybe not” thing yet leaving his vote on Wilgy was also mega sketch.
Agree on all points. Makes me feel we are of the same mind which in turn quig's (kwig's?) me out a bit
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am Legit the only person I can like have any positive thoughts on besides Porscha is Leetic and it's only because he tried doing something.

So yeah the bar is very very low.

explain what exactly leetic tried that you basically town'ed him for it.
He voted someone. Like I said in a later post, the bar was low because next to nothing in the game was done at that point.
Now the game has gotten more developed but Leetic hasn't done anything since and now I don't have him in my towns anymore.
It's almost as if there were no bar.

You didn't tr me for my vote :pout:

Thanks for the response
I should actually be townreading you because despite being late you actually went through posts and made reads so at least it was something. I think I just forgot to do that.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:44 pm
Simon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm What's everyone's opinions on yeeting a no-show for Day 1?
If we choose to play by that, then your options (so far anyway) would be motobot, Abigail Sophia, dunia, and lorab. Let me know if I am missing someone.

Also, I keep finding a lot of "intuition" and "gambler's fallacy". This tells me that some people are struggling to find anything useful to say. But then again, this is still just the beginning of the game, and I'm sure it can be hard to go off of something when there isn't much to go off to begin with.

But personally, intuition and gambler's fallacy are not something I usually go off of, especially at the start of something like this.
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:20 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm What's everyone's opinions on yeeting a no-show for Day 1?
If we choose to play by that, then your options (so far anyway) would be motobot, Abigail Sophia, dunia, and lorab. Let me know if I am missing someone.

Also, I keep finding a lot of "intuition" and "gambler's fallacy". This tells me that some people are struggling to find anything useful to say. But then again, this is still just the beginning of the game, and I'm sure it can be hard to go off of something when there isn't much to go off to begin with.

But personally, intuition and gambler's fallacy are not something I usually go off of, especially at the start of something like this.
Are they better or worse than nothing? :grin:
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 pm

By "a lot", do you mean the twice?

IIRC TonyPrime brought up the gamblers fallacy, and I brought up intuition...what other mentions of these terms did you see?
I asked Tony what his intuition told him, and he gave a couple of answers to that. I took "a lot" to mean "general attitudes of which those things were an example".

This soft interrogation of Simon looks both pointless and predatory. [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
You both simply asked questions - something we do in mafia to figure stuff out. Why is falcon predatory and not you?

Simon and Abagail are both young treading softly and softball questions are the right way to go imho.
Well, that's kind of the answer to your question. I didn't think that putting Simon's feet over the flames to get right to the bottom of exactly how much "a lot" is,and just how Wolfy it makes him if we find out he is deceiving us about how many times "intuition" was said, was really "softball". And like I said, I thought it was odd as well when I read it, but Idecided it didn't matter and leeway was appropriate. Then falcon went the other way.

And I don't even really care about that any more. I was trying to get some things going on a very quiet Day 1, and falcon's thing irked me enough to use that. It is 100% true that asking questions and probing is good for Day 1, and falcon could easily be Town. Several people have felt he is acting like his Town self after that interaction with me, and if that's true then I'd be happy with those results.
Thanks for this but idk if i feel strongly enough to tr falcon or you for that matter. Waiting to see how this day plays out.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:05 pm
Looking for reactions much? obv is obv. Sorry.
Is it obv tho? You may or may not be in the minority of people who got that. I've seen a couple of ""LC wants to yeet low posters" kind of talk out there. :haha:
It is obv.
Bc we are og mafia players back when hosts replaced or mk'ed players who did not play so we never resorted to no posters----- low posters yes, non posters no.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am
leetic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Your two posts this phase are a whole lot of nothing even for RVS.
You have to have the keen Mafia sense to grasp the broad subtlety of the effectiveness of my posts. I won't hold it against you that you fail to see the bountiful fruit from a tree that is yet a seed.
I laughed at this, I found it - :haha:
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm Wilgy feels town.

I don't know about anyone else, not enough inputs
This is fast esp for Michelle - what gives chick?
I don't understand the bolded but I think you questioned the read.
When I have an impression especially early in the game I am always posting it and see what feedbacks I receive. Here I had 2 opinions telling that Wigly having funny posts is not AI, and that's a thing we can analise later depending on flips.

If your intention was different, please ask again
Nah you got the gist.

Your play feels different to me. I'm not sure if I can point to a post it's just a tone thing I am getting from your posts.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 pm
Is it obv tho? You may or may not be in the minority of people who got that. I've seen a couple of ""LC wants to yeet low posters" kind of talk out there. :haha:
If the question was a reaction test, do you have a conclusion based on it?
I do.

Also reformulated:

Simon and Abigail are both young. Bringing them in to the game super nicely and softball questions are the right way to go imho.
At least until day 3 or so
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:45 pm i like the cut of roxy's jib
I haven't heard that ever thanks pal!

You however remain neutral as yet for me. While we seem to be agreeing on stuff I am wary :noble:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm Also @Roxy re leetics vote, it was sus, yes, but it was also sloppy. He said LC had 2 posts, but when leetic voted he actually had 5. It's a small thing, but I just hosted bad leetic, and bad leetic is pretty careful. His vote felt more off the cuff for me, and "off the cuff" isn't a thing I associate with bad leetic.

It's not "OMG he's towncore" but it's enough for me to find his vote less sus than motos.

I felt it was sloppy and poorly explained.
Town leetic to me is more careful, more calculating with his posts. This game he is doing NOTHING to move the game forward. I haven't seen him respond to any of my questions and that always gives me bad vibes
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. His "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?
What is the difference between Lime and your reactions to your own votes after the fact?

This feels like you are just flinging stuff about to see where it might stick.
;)
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:23 am So You would say Brad is interpreting “convenient” differently than you are, yes?

And did I see you make a post where you put the no poster Dunya in your null or below group, which I presume to be your POE? :omg: :omg:

Now really gotta go, today is my busiest day of the month so not sure I’ll be able to get in here during the day, either.
yes, you saw me put a zero poster in my null group. shocking, I know

null is not POE
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thanks for this leg work
;)
Michelle
Made Man
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I am back to the game, I had an end game on another site and the F4 there took my focus - it just ended and now I will be here until Eod with the normal sleep breaks.

I saw I have some pings, and I will try to answer at them first

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:42 am What do you have in total for this game, Michelle?

@Michelle
I have Wilgy town, I know the ópinions are different but I I don't have evidence I am wrong.

About the living players I have a few town reads: you, SVS, Syn, LC and now that I see Lorab and Roxy posted more I will ISO them - GTH I like their posts and questions, but I would like to sleep before reading all and making an educated guess.

I don't trust Leetic, Porscha, TSP and Abigail, and if I would have a gun I would shot leetic
Syn wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:03 am oh god Michelle that font
I don't see any difference on phone, but if anything looks bad I am sorry
Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:48 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm Wait is Simon Delta?
Simon and Abigail are Epi's children
Nice!
Good to know, I also thought Simon is Delta ^^

Do we have meta or this is their first game?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: leetoc] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I'm Over Here Ya Big Horse's Ass! Come and Get Me Before I Call the Police!
Poll runs till Thu May 02, 2024 1:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Abigail Sophia
14%
Voters: motobot
dunya
No votes
Voters: None
falcon45ca
No votes
leetic
43%
Voters: falcon45ca, Lime Coke, Michelle
Lime Coke
14%
Voters: leetic
Long Con
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
motobot
No votes
Porscha
No votes
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
sig
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Harry & Marv (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
29%
Voters: Scotty, Epignosis
Total votes: 7

VC

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:40 pm [VOTE: leetoc] aubergine
Oops!
[VOTE: leetic] aubergine

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

oh right TSP is in this game

... let's add him to the null list

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:42 am What do you have in total for this game, Michelle?

@Michelle
I have Wilgy town, I know the ópinions are different but I I don't have evidence I am wrong.

About the living players I have a few town reads: you, SVS, Syn, LC and now that I see Lorab and Roxy posted more I will ISO them - GTH I like their posts and questions, but I would like to sleep before reading all and making an educated guess.

I don't trust Leetic, Porscha, TSP and Abigail, and if I would have a gun I would shot leetic
Why Porscha? She seems fine to me? Wasn't Abigail an RVS vote?

ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Michelle I know Simon has played before unsure about Abigail Sophia
;)
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

wyd sigothy

ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am caught up

Letting crap brew around my mind a bit before I do a reads list
;)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 pm

@Michelle

Why Porscha? She seems fine to me? Wasn't Abigail an RVS vote?
She let the vote on Wilgy but from her posts I get she wasn't convinced he is scum.
Can you show me what seems fine for you?

Not really, I wanted to have activity from Abigail, I don't think I received a reaction, or I didn't notice it.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:48 pm @Michelle I know Simon has played before unsure about Abigail Sophia
Thanks, I will dig for meta in the morning.

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:17 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. His "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?
What is the difference between Lime and your reactions to your own votes after the fact?

Not entirely sure what you are asking? But my votes are more proactive as opposed to Brad's which are more reactive, if that's what you mean.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Syn wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:48 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine

wyd sigothy
Lazy vote. What makes sig look worse than the other low posters? If anything, there seems to be slightly more substance to his posts, not that that's a high bar to clear.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:40 pm [VOTE: leetoc] aubergine
Oops!
[VOTE: leetic] aubergine
Is this a sheep? It seems to come out of nowhere in your progression, aside from maybe being a consequence of your TR on Brad
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:56 pm

Not entirely sure what you are asking? But my votes are more proactive as opposed to Brad's which are more reactive, if that's what you mean.
You got the gist but basically you both came in and provided a reaction to your votes. I don't see the difference in the explanations.

You say your vote was proactive - in what way? You know others look at you as a town leader type you had to know people would follow your vote.

To me what would have been more helpful than just explaining your vote would be for you to look at those who followed you with little or no reasoning.

Like you did with the Wigly vote.

Thanks in advance
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm Also @Roxy re leetics vote, it was sus, yes, but it was also sloppy. He said LC had 2 posts, but when leetic voted he actually had 5. It's a small thing, but I just hosted bad leetic, and bad leetic is pretty careful. His vote felt more off the cuff for me, and "off the cuff" isn't a thing I associate with bad leetic.

It's not "OMG he's towncore" but it's enough for me to find his vote less sus than motos.

Town leetic to me is more careful, more calculating with his posts. This game he is doing NOTHING to move the game forward. I haven't seen him respond to any of my questions and that always gives me bad vibes
I mean, in the one game I recall us playing together your read on me wasn't good at all. If anything, I'm less concerned about who I piss off as town, though I wouldn't treat GoC as particularly representative of my town or wolf play, as I was playing to an independent win condition.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:59 pm

wyd sigothy
Lazy vote. What makes sig look worse than the other low posters? If anything, there seems to be slightly more substance to his posts, not that that's a high bar to clear.
It read as a reaction test vote to me. Am I missing something?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:04 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:13 pm

I mean, in the one game I recall us playing together your read on me wasn't good at all. If anything, I'm less concerned about who I piss off as town, though I wouldn't treat GoC as particularly representative of my town or wolf play, as I was playing to an independent win condition.
Sorry I didn't follow GoC.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:02 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:56 pm

You got the gist but basically you both came in and provided a reaction to your votes. I don't see the difference in the explanations.

You say your vote was proactive - in what way? You know others look at you as a town leader type you had to know people would follow your vote.

To me what would have been more helpful than just explaining your vote would be for you to look at those who followed you with little or no reasoning.

Like you did with the Wigly vote.

Thanks in advance
I mean, we basically know it's unlikely Wilgy is a wolf, while LC hasn't flipped yet. That does make a difference, especially since as if Wilgy was killed, he must have done something to upset wolves, while there is no reason to believe the same can be said for LC right now. But if you want to look at the people on the wagon, go ahead, I don't think it's particularly productive right now.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:04 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:59 pm

wyd sigothy
It read as a reaction test vote to me. Am I missing something?
Reaction test to whom? If to Sig, why do it to someone who's unlikely to respond?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@leetic also I would say you were right about my read on you in that one game. But you are not giving those same iďgaf vibe in this game tbh.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:07 pm @leetic also I would say you were right about my read on you in that one game. But you are not giving those same iďgaf vibe in this game tbh.
Without you providing an example of what you mean, it's hard to respond to that allegation. Nonetheless, I will say a sample size of one isn't very reliable.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “The Job”