727 - An Experimental Game

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by insertnamehere »

second in a series of three experimental games
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: 727 - An Experimental Game

Post by insertnamehere »

Excerpt from another thread describing the game
I'm not 100% if the next game really counts as mafia. It's more like Dungeons and Dragons. Each player will be assigned a role, each role has a history, an inventory, and stats on how well they are at certain things. Every round, (1 day = 1 round) the player can do two things: Interact with objects or people, and/or move to a different area. You communicate to other players by interacting with other characters. However, you don't know if the random person you are talking to is an actual player or not. You may be wondering, OK, what's the point of all this? Each player has an objective. Some are simple, some are hard. Some conflict with each other. It's also possible, in fact, for everyone to lose. So, there is an element of trying to find out who is trying to sabotage the group, while trying to further your own objective. If The Stanley Parable Mafia goes well, I'll progress to the next game. If TSP is a colossal failure, then I will not do this.
Feel free to ask any and all questions regarding the gameplay, however, I'm not going to say anything else about the story or the roles. All that I'm willing to divulge until the game begins, is that the entirety of the game will take place on a Boeing 727. I also have the full role list written, but it would ruin the story for me to post it here.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

That's neat! Is 727 speed or regular mafia? Or is it one of the special-categorized games, like Logan's Minimalism game?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Mongoose wrote:That's neat! Is 727 speed or regular mafia? Or is it one of the special-categorized games, like Logan's Minimalism game?

I'm going to have to discuss it with MP, but it is probably going to be a speed mafia game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I would play this so hard.

Return to “The Basement”