Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 54

Re: [DAY 0] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by DFaraday »

I wasn't in many games last year, but I'd have to say my best performance was in American Gods. I did technically win, and I managed to keep people unsure about my alignment for quite awhile (even keeping my own teammate unaware that I had defected...I still feel a little bad about that :p)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

insertnamehere wrote:Sherlock also has maybe my favorite moment in a game, when Lizzy wrote a list stating everyone's roles, and she was right on all of them.
I've wanted to take credit for part of that list for a long time.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

So, first impressions, Hedgeowl is the most suspicious to me right now. Look at his avatar. The owl looks like a smug evil bastard. That's a tell if I ever saw one.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

insertnamehere wrote:So, first impressions, Hedgeowl is the most suspicious to me right now. Look at his avatar. The owl looks like a smug evil bastard. That's a tell if I ever saw one.
Jealous because it says 'Drug Dealer' under my avatar instead of 'Corrupt Union Official' like yours? Also, I am a lady owl sir, so mind your fucking language! Really! :noble:
No need to start a case against me so early, just sit back and relax and if this game is like many others this year, Llama will do it for you. :p
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote: No need to start a case against me so early, just sit back and relax and if this game is like many others this year, Llama will do it for you. :p
Oh, you think so, do you? Let me be the judge of that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DFaraday wrote:I wasn't in many games last year, but I'd have to say my best performance was in American Gods. I did technically win, and I managed to keep people unsure about my alignment for quite awhile (even keeping my own teammate unaware that I had defected...I still feel a little bad about that :p)
Ebwop: I left you off my list of Bioshock baddies. :blush: Hmm, I have been baddies with you twice and both times someone was secretly recruited. At least the second time we both got to win, instead of being gutted in one night and lynched the following day. :consoling:

My favorite character role was definitely Irene Adler. I was so excited to be the civ ninja in Homestar, but sadly lynched before I could mistakenly kill civs, and was totally delighted to be Mario in Super Mario Bros.

Linki - you haven't let me down so far! :dalek:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: You and timmer were phenomenal. Remember the headache of hunting down Herman the Planet Smasher? :biggrin:
That was your first game, right?
What a way to start off your mafia career. :p With Timmer and I-- :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote: You and timmer were phenomenal. Remember the headache of hunting down Herman the Planet Smasher? :biggrin:
I had played in person a few times in college and I played a time or two on ProgArchives.

You had a powerful ability Dom. I looked it up a few hours ago. You could potentially role block everybody but us. :haha:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:LOL, I never understood that, you went after your CIV teammate the whole game, THE ONLY CIV you had. If he got lynched, it would not reflect well on you. i always wondered why you chose reywas to suspect rather than a baddie recruit.
I'm a loose cannon. I live dangerously.
Classic llama! :haha:

American Gods was a lot of fun, but it would be disingenuous for me to say that AG was my best game of 2013.

I would have to say that my best game played would have to be either Avant Garde 2 OR Masters of the Universe. Both games were a ton of fun. DisgruntledPorcupine and I played a very nice game, and I thought for a while that we had a good chance to win...but as Dom pointed out we were thwarted late in the proceedings. :(

After thinking a bit about it, I would say that my best game was probably Masters of the Universe. First of all, I was friggin Skeletor!! :D Aside from that, my team was decimated rather early in the game, yet I still lasted until day 16 or so. My team mates were Spacedaisy (killed night 3), Roxy (killed night 2), AllAlongtheBoardwalk (killed night 6), Boomslang (Lynched day 1), and Zany Dex (Lynched Day 6). So, that's half of my team eliminated after night 3 and after night 6 I'm all alone. :( Then, of course, I had MovingPictures screwing with me for several days. MP was on the other baddie team, and he was sending me messages talking about teaming up with him. He was basically an outed baddie in the game, so I was very wary of trusting him. In the end, I just tried to ignore him. Yeah, MOTU was a great game. I think if my team had been just a little bit luckier, we may have been able to win.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

I did quite enjoy spotting LT's baddie game from a mile off in Avant Guarde. So that was fun.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Hello. I'll try and keep up with the games I'm in despite my lack of laptop. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS, to this day I hate it that Evil-Lyn never got to unleash her power. That could have been wicked and a mess for vote manipulators like MP and timmer.

Tri-Klops (Zany Dex) had a hell of a game though.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
I had played in person a few times in college and I played a time or two on ProgArchives.

You had a powerful ability Dom. I looked it up a few hours ago. You could potentially role block everybody but us. :haha:
I remember that now! I couldn't remember my role, because I thought of myself as the Red Eyeball and that wasn't a role name :p I saw Mr. Skull and kept reading through the roles for Red Eyeball. heh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

Easiest poll question ever....I've been in exactly one game so it was BY FAR my best performance (obviously).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Boomslang »

Ah, the greatest mafiosio in the greatest game... for glory!
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

HUZZAH!
Dom wrote:I may have lost American Gods, but I certainly did better than I expected to. I think the way I had to think my kills was pretty good. I certainly tried my best, but the civvies did not allow me to win. :p Damn Cult!
Damn Cult? Damn DP for rezzing the SK! Who does that anyway? Oooh... :p
insertnamehere wrote: Sherlock had it's fair share of problems, but it was a great proof of concept for that certain type of game. Sherlock also has maybe my favorite moment in a game, when Lizzy wrote a list stating everyone's roles, and she was right on all of them.
Awwwww! :hugs: And I was under the impression that you hated my guts for that. :p Even though that's the 'Lizzy list', I did not compile it on my own, but with Matt AP, as a result of info AND lots of deduction because it was Sherlock k. We decided that I should be the one to make it public because my chances of advancing into the game at that point were diminishing significantly, but he still had a chance since he was part of Team Super Alliance as well. :p So yus! Sherlock is my best performance even though I didn't win and it's also my favourite game and concept for a mafia game thus far. Oh and one of my favourite moments was also from Sherlock when Vomps, who had a fab game, said something like 'I'm getting strong civvie vibes from No.6' and everyone jumped on No.6 thinking it was Vomps, but Matt F (I think) got lynched instead. :haha: And a shout out to Thomas and AG and my BTSC buddies! :hugs:

My worst was Meat Boy easily! Now I proudly added Shawshank to the list! :p
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

thellama73 wrote:1. I am super excited about this game.
2.The poll is closed and I cannot vote in it.
3. The game opens with a video of Freddie Mercury = Awesome.
4. Lost is overrated.
1) Agreed.
2) You should have waited.
3) Agreed
4) Disagree.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:I wish I could say my best venture was in Bioshock, where as a Big Daddy, I wound up recruited by a civilian. Like a dumbass, I told my entire team this fact. Realizing my stupidity, I said that I had PMed the host and that I would rejoin the team in Point Prometheus. And then I helped wipe out nearly my entire team in one Night. And then I got recruited again. I think I would have made it to the end had I not been traveling and wound up having to vote early in a fucking McDonald's. I chose poorly and got lynched that day.

So my best performance was my first here on The Syndicate. In Avant 2 I was The Sinister Exaggerator. I increased my team's voting power and mimicked MP's writing style to have my falsehoods presented seamlessly in the Host posts.

In sum, I lied, lied, lied my way to victory.

But don't worry.

You can trust me this time. :feb:
I agree - you were epic to watch bts in that game. You and DH were pretty awesome in grimm too tbh.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

so looking at the list, I realize that I've played in a shocking few amount of these. :(

Avant 2 will always have a special place in my heart because: GO TEAM EYEBALL! :eye: :eye: I almost picked it but it's really hard to call that a performance when I was lynched Day 1. :( Super proud of my teammates and I had fun watching them plot and scheme in my honor. :)

Homestar was super epic too. Again - great team to have playing with me. I was doing pretty well too till work kicked my arse and I had to drop out.

But I think I'm going with bioshock. I was lost as my first little blind civ role but I held on for dear life and wormed my way out of a couple lynches. Then bea 2.0 I got to be a baddie, get betrayed and try to sell my mass killing to the highest bidder. It was the first time I ever got to do the outted baddie thing and that was hecka fun as well. :) So I'm going with that one.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Honestly I'm pretty sure Bioshock was just generally one of the best games. Granted I only played six of the games on that poll so I can't judge the others (some of which I'm definitely sorry I missed) but Bioshock is probably in my all time favourites.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Wow. I'm going to have to go with mcgyver. I freaked out in both grimms and twin peaks so can't vote for either of those... :blush:

I haven't played in a while other than a short time in the LOST game on rev. Glad to be back and with this most awesome line up!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I almost voted for Homestarr even though I lost because I had so much fun inflicting curses on people (and I managed to sneak messages in code past the host to role hint ;) )
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

Lizzy wrote:HUZZAH!
Dom wrote:I may have lost American Gods, but I certainly did better than I expected to. I think the way I had to think my kills was pretty good. I certainly tried my best, but the civvies did not allow me to win. :p Damn Cult!
Damn Cult? Damn DP for rezzing the SK! Who does that anyway? Oooh... :p
insertnamehere wrote: Sherlock had it's fair share of problems, but it was a great proof of concept for that certain type of game. Sherlock also has maybe my favorite moment in a game, when Lizzy wrote a list stating everyone's roles, and she was right on all of them.
Awwwww! :hugs: And I was under the impression that you hated my guts for that. :p Even though that's the 'Lizzy list', I did not compile it on my own, but with Matt AP, as a result of info AND lots of deduction because it was Sherlock k. We decided that I should be the one to make it public because my chances of advancing into the game at that point were diminishing significantly, but he still had a chance since he was part of Team Super Alliance as well. :p So yus! Sherlock is my best performance even though I didn't win and it's also my favourite game and concept for a mafia game thus far. Oh and one of my favourite moments was also from Sherlock when Vomps, who had a fab game, said something like 'I'm getting strong civvie vibes from No.6' and everyone jumped on No.6 thinking it was Vomps, but Matt F (I think) got lynched instead. :haha: And a shout out to Thomas and AG and my BTSC buddies! :hugs:

My worst was Meat Boy easily! Now I proudly added Shawshank to the list! :p
OMG I forgot Dom has been reader as the SK twice.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hi everyone!

I don't know how ya'll remember so much detail about your roles! For example, in Masters of the Universe all I can remember is having a link through bf to the civv bts was a blast and how MP drove me crazy as an outed baddie. I can't for the life of me remember what I did! I remember one game where I was bad - Kate was one of the people bad with me - and we all had extra bts occasionally with a random group of people to decide who to vote for i think. I can remember I had to fool people into thinking I was good and it seemed hard everytime i had to do it, and felt especially bad about some people like Rusti. That game, whatever it was, is the one I remember doing the best in. Now what game was that guys? I cant remember to save my life.

Ok, I'll do some thinking and maybe some perusing those past games to see if i remember which one that was.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: No need to start a case against me so early, just sit back and relax and if this game is like many others this year, Llama will do it for you. :p
Llama's bad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Llama's bad.
I agree. :srsnod:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Llama's bad.
I agree. :srsnod:
:p

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Even though I didn't vote for it, I also want to give a shout out to Grimm's for being one the most fun games ever. From the roleplay and fantasy speak of my first role, to the ridiculously devious nature of my second, I had an absolute blast in that game and was only disappointed that it had to be called off just as my team was on the verge of winning.

Is it weird that my two favorite games so far have both had sock accounts?

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Even though I didn't vote for it, I also want to give a shout out to Grimm's for being one the most fun games ever. From the roleplay and fantasy speak of my first role, to the ridiculously devious nature of my second, I had an absolute blast in that game and was only disappointed that it had to be called off just as my team was on the verge of winning.

It's not weird per se, but a bit surprising, because I'm sure everyone pegged who you were pretty easily with or without the sock account.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Even though I didn't vote for it, I also want to give a shout out to Grimm's for being one the most fun games ever. From the roleplay and fantasy speak of my first role, to the ridiculously devious nature of my second, I had an absolute blast in that game and was only disappointed that it had to be called off just as my team was on the verge of winning.

Grimm's was one of the funnest games ever, especially because of the creative sock puppet accounts. I loved being Rhinfrew Flowingrass and making jokes about not having any legs. :smile:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not sure i would have known who Llama was, tbh. I cannot say since I was on his team in one sock game, and hosted him in the other. But yeah, i love sock games, too. Whether it's for being a baddie or an idiot (and I have had a reputation for both, lol, at the same time), it's nice to be able to escape your reputation.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I shouldn't talk because I am the worst at not being myself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Hi everyone!

I don't know how ya'll remember so much detail about your roles! For example, in Masters of the Universe all I can remember is having a link through bf to the civv bts was a blast and how MP drove me crazy as an outed baddie. I can't for the life of me remember what I did! I remember one game where I was bad - Kate was one of the people bad with me - and we all had extra bts occasionally with a random group of people to decide who to vote for i think. I can remember I had to fool people into thinking I was good and it seemed hard everytime i had to do it, and felt especially bad about some people like Rusti. That game, whatever it was, is the one I remember doing the best in. Now what game was that guys? I cant remember to save my life.

Ok, I'll do some thinking and maybe some perusing those past games to see if i remember which one that was.
You won McGyver. That seems to fit this description, except the role list has Kate as an Independent. But in your post below that you say Kate, Dex, and BWT were on your team so that must be it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:Hi everyone!

You won McGyver. That seems to fit this description, except the role list has Kate as an Independent. But in your post below that you say Kate, Dex, and BWT were on your team so that must be it.
Yeah, that was MacGyver.

And also YAY for Kate & JC glad to see you both :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It just occurred to me that I have never ever won as a civilian. I have only ever won as a bad guy. :eek:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:It just occurred to me that I have never ever won as a civilian. I have only ever won as a bad guy. :eek:
Do you expect to win this game?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:It just occurred to me that I have never ever won as a civilian. I have only ever won as a bad guy. :eek:
Do you expect to win this game?
Expect? No. But it would be nice.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hey, we have the Media role from American Gods. That's who I was, before/after recruitment. That means the player gets more power based on how many times his/her name was said in thread. Well, all I had to do was breathe and you guys said my name 1000 times. Maybe we can work out a system to neutralize Media's power without bogging down the whole game. Media is listed as an independent this game, whereas I think she was a legit baddie in AG - can you confirm that, lovely AG hosts?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Yes, that is it - MacGyver - thank you Epig and SVS! That was such a fun game and memorable to me because I won as a baddie. I loved that mechanic to have those random bts teams. In looking back at games I also remembered how much fun Homestar was. I made it to the end of that game but unfortunately the baddies won.

Also, I have to just say I really enjoyed watching you guys in American Gods. Dom you were especially memorable but all the active players each had their moments that made me laugh from enjoyment.

linki with several
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:Hey, we have the Media role from American Gods. That's who I was, before/after recruitment. That means the player gets more power based on how many times his/her name was said in thread. Well, all I had to do was breathe and you guys said my name 1000 times. Maybe we can work out a system to neutralize Media's power without bogging down the whole game. Media is listed as an independent this game, whereas I think she was a legit baddie in AG - can you confirm that, lovely AG hosts?
Yeah, she was a baddie in AG. i would think MP would have to rework her to work as an Indi, although the role listing is pretty much what it says in our thread role list, "secrets"

And yeah, JC, i really loved hosting that, it was fun watching it~ it was like watching children play.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

To be fair you were a baddie or a recruit in almost all of the games for a while there yes? I do think the win from being a baddie is often more fun, because there is more coordinated effort and camaraderie. The civ "team" is so large that sometimes the win is not as satisfying. Plus as I learned in Thomas, you stay alive longer the more you make poor lynch choices and bad suspicions. :sigh:

I couldn't pick out Llama in the parts of Grimms I followed at all, but once AG happened and I had a few games with him (plus knowing him irl) I knew who he was from the sign-up thread and the "Apollo, God of the Sun..." lines. I really enjoyed the humor in AG as well, really fun to have a sock puppet game. Are there any in the poll for next year?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

Y'all motherfuckers ready to PLAY?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote: I really enjoyed the humor in AG as well, really fun to have a sock puppet game. Are there any in the poll for next year?
I am considering using them in Harry Stephen Keeler if that gets votes, but haven't made up my mind yet.

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

dis game gon be fun i do believe. :D
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: I really enjoyed the humor in AG as well, really fun to have a sock puppet game. Are there any in the poll for next year?
I am considering using them in Harry Stephen Keeler if that gets votes, but haven't made up my mind yet.
Hmm, well I was thinking of voting for Frisky Dingo, but now...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Hmm, well I was thinking of voting for Frisky Dingo, but now...
Why not vote for both!

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

DharmaHelper wrote:I think my best performance was in Sherlock Mafia. Kicked so much ass, won the only riddles, plotted schemed and wormed my way close to the end. Yeah, Sherlock mafia was a good performance for me.
I have to agree that you played a great game in Sherlock. I had a lot of fun, despite how things went down for us.

Easiest poll question ever....I've been in exactly one game so it was BY FAR my best performance (obviously).

Yeah well, you played so well I bet if you had played ten games Homestar would still have been your best!

As to my best performance... I was surprised to realize how few games I actually played in this past year, lol. I loved my team in Bioshock, but I don't feel like my gameplay there was anything special. I would consider Sherlock because there was a LOT of behind the scenes wheeling and dealing happened that was super fun, and super draining at the same time, lol. However, I think I am going to go against the flow here and choose Grimm's. I was being a scheming Baddie in that one and really enjoyed it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

EBWOP:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I think my best performance was in Sherlock Mafia. Kicked so much ass, won the only riddles, plotted schemed and wormed my way close to the end. Yeah, Sherlock mafia was a good performance for me.
I have to agree that you played a great game in Sherlock. I had a lot of fun, despite how things went down for us.

Yeah well, you played so well I bet if you had played ten games Homestar would still have been your best!

As to my best performance... I was surprised to realize how few games I actually played in this past year, lol. I loved my team in Bioshock, but I don't feel like my gameplay there was anything special. I would consider Sherlock because there was a LOT of behind the scenes wheeling and dealing happened that was super fun, and super draining at the same time, lol. However, I think I am going to go against the flow here and choose Grimm's. I was being a scheming Baddie in that one and really enjoyed it.
The blue highlighted portion is a messed up quote. That was what BDH said, and I replied to it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ahhh! I wondered what that was about.

If anyone wants to follow me to the food thread, I will be posting some stuff there about today's brunch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

Thanks Mongoose, I like your avatar too! :D I designed mine myself n.n;

Ok, I'm going to take some time to get familiar with the roles because theres a lot of them O_O;

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”