Total votes: 13
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: [DAY 1] The Red Room

Post by juliets »

insertnamehere wrote:Remember that certain roles have to be lynched more the once to be eliminated. That's what the "D" stood for. We aren't going to get much from lynching BDH.
I'm so confused - I don't see a D, just and L and an N which I think everyone agrees means Lynch and Nightkill. What do you mean that we won't gain much from lynching BDH? Are you just saying we're likely going to have to lynch him again? I didnt notice if any of the roles said L-0 but probably not. If not, I agree we're probably going to have to lynch him at least one more time. I'm a little uneasy that he might be a civv but he obviously wants out and I like him so I'll probably vote him.

Epi I'm totally unsure what you are saying about the club. Is this game different somehow in terms of what we are supposed to be doing? Kate if you are here can you tell me in Kate-language what the "club" is and how it is different from being a civv or a baddie? Also, I will sleep, maybe it will become clear in the morning.

linki kate
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Basically the 7 original players that got plopped in here are eliminating the newbs. We like you though. I vote j c can be our 8th.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Want to join my club?
Is the point of your club to find baddies? And is Kate in it?
No.

The point of this club is to make newcomers uncomfortable.

Kate has an automatic membership because she was The Sorceress and cussed timmer out for killing her. And that was epic.
Wait, you were the Sorceress and cussed out Timmer when you died? How did I miss this??

And Epi, your club description was spot on.

Idk about allowing juliets in, personally. No offense juliets, it's just that you're not a founding member, and 7 is a perfect mafia number. That's just my 2 cents though, and I'll leave it up to the rest of the bloc. I'm definitely ok with putting her at the bottom of our 'make uncomfortable' list, though.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote BDH.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by A Person »

voted bdh
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kate wrote:Basically the 7 original players that got plopped in here are eliminating the newbs. We like you though. I vote j c can be our 8th.
Ohhhhhh I see. Thank you for translating for me! Then yes epi i would like to be in your club
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Want to join my club?
Is the point of your club to find baddies? And is Kate in it?
No.

The point of this club is to make newcomers uncomfortable.

Kate has an automatic membership because she was The Sorceress and cussed timmer out for killing her. And that was epic.
Wait, you were the Sorceress and cussed out Timmer when you died? How did I miss this??

And Epi, your club description was spot on.

Idk about allowing juliets in, personally. No offense juliets, it's just that you're not a founding member, and 7 is a perfect mafia number. That's just my 2 cents though, and I'll leave it up to the rest of the bloc. I'm definitely ok with putting her at the bottom of our 'make uncomfortable' list, though.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote BDH.
I don't recall inviting you at all.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

juliets wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Remember that certain roles have to be lynched more the once to be eliminated. That's what the "D" stood for. We aren't going to get much from lynching BDH.
I'm so confused - I don't see a D, just and L and an N which I think everyone agrees means Lynch and Nightkill. What do you mean that we won't gain much from lynching BDH? Are you just saying we're likely going to have to lynch him again? I didnt notice if any of the roles said L-0 but probably not. If not, I agree we're probably going to have to lynch him at least one more time. I'm a little uneasy that he might be a civv but he obviously wants out and I like him so I'll probably vote him.
Whoops, Freudian slip, I meant "L" for lynch. The role descriptions make me think that the numbers mean how many lives someone has. So the number next to the L is how many times they can be lynched. The one next to the N means how many times they can be NK'd. My guess is that BDH knows that, and has more then one lynch life. So, nothing will happen if he's lynched today. That's why he's being so flippant. He knows it doesn't matter.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

To join the Silver Gold Executive Platinum club, you have to send in an application with the standard stuff. Past jobs, any health issues, your sexual histories. And the Silver Gold Executive Platinum Club Official Waiver!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 39

Post by thellama73 »

Welcome juliets! Isn't the red room fun?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 38

Post by BigDamnHero »

God knows I'M having a ball!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Dom »

I went with the bloc. :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 38

Post by BigDamnHero »

GREAT!

@MP: Well since there's only 5 votes missing and no way anyone can surpass me w/ my 7 votes, can we just end this day early now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote: I don't recall inviting you at all.
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: Ummm, can I join the bloc? That was the only way to win INH's game, and I like winning.
You are welcome to join the bloc.
YOU didn't. The bloc did. I never addressed any of my comments to you, though, so I don't know why you're horning in where you're not wanted and being rude.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

What's with all the self voting? Don't do that, guys.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: Ummm, can I join the bloc? That was the only way to win INH's game, and I like winning.
YOU didn't. The bloc did. I never addressed any of my comments to you, though, so I don't know why you're horning in where you're not wanted and being rude.
It's called teasing, Russ. Why do folks take me so seriously? :confused:
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:What's with all the self voting? Don't do that, guys.
I thought we want to get out of here? :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 7

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote:I love that avatar.
Yes, I concur. It's a fine ass. Uh, avatar I mean. Kate's ass avatar of Kate is just lovely.

I hope I made this weird. :fiesta:
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

yes the red room is fun!! I will go ahead and vote bdh now because I adore him. Also, it hurt my feelings that no one in that other thread wished me RIPIYWG or said anything about me being gone. But now I'm in the bloc and have new friends :) .

And Kate your avatar is great!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm going to go with BDH, just to see, if he dies, what happens to him.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 106

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:yes the red room is fun!! I will go ahead and vote bdh now because I adore him. Also, it hurt my feelings that no one in that other thread wished me RIPIYWG or said anything about me being gone. But now I'm in the bloc and have new friends :) .

And Kate your avatar is great!
RIPIYWG :(
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

BigDamnHero wrote:GREAT!

@MP: Well since there's only 5 votes missing and no way anyone can surpass me w/ my 7 votes, can we just end this day early now?
No. :feb:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LOL, thank you DH!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It's called teasing, Russ. Why do folks take me so seriously? :confused:
Oh! My bad, then. :derp: And idk why you get taken so seriously.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You know what would be funny? If the 16 of us all teamed up against the 13 living players.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I don't mean to be a squeaky wheel here, but MP went to all the trouble to build these roles, doesn't that mean we should be playing this as a straight game? Or are you guys thinking he wanted us to do it in blocs because that's what happened in INH's game? I just have a slight ping that we are disrespecting his hosting. If you guys are sure though I won't bring it up again.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:I don't mean to be a squeaky wheel here, but MP went to all the trouble to build these roles, doesn't that mean we should be playing this as a straight game? Or are you guys thinking he wanted us to do it in blocs because that's what happened in INH's game? I just have a slight ping that we are disrespecting his hosting. If you guys are sure though I won't bring it up again.
I don't understand the question.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well it seems we are set on voting for the new people instead of looking around for those who are bad. Am I mistaken on that point?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I don't understand the issue.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ok, never mind.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The way I see it, right now it's technically back to Day 1, so we have no idea who is bad or where to look. What we've decided is to then vote out the rule breakers from the previous incarnation and see where they end up (i.e the results of dieing in the red room).

I don't see the problem with that course of action this early and with so little to go on.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok - I get that now and being that its so early in the game that makes perfect sense. Thank you - I am no longer confused about this issue.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Does anyone else think we Red Roomians could team up against the other players? Create the Holy Rooman Empire? The Red Room Republic?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Does anyone else think we Red Roomians could team up against the other players? Create the Holy Rooman Empire? The Red Room Republic?
:noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Mongoose is bad lynch Mongoose. Taking credit for my Vomp case. Tsk Tsk.

That was Directed at any living player who reads the red room ^

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:I don't mean to be a squeaky wheel here, but MP went to all the trouble to build these roles, doesn't that mean we should be playing this as a straight game? Or are you guys thinking he wanted us to do it in blocs because that's what happened in INH's game? I just have a slight ping that we are disrespecting his hosting. If you guys are sure though I won't bring it up again.
I'm not interested in what MP wants. Red Room anarchy!

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

On this the 12th day of February in the year 2014 sixteen men and women did come together to form a more perfect mafia game. The bonds of friendship, mafia, and shenanigans did lead to the creation of a body heretofore known as the Red Room Republic. The RRR was founded on the principle that Shit is Mad Cray. All citizens of the RRR are henceforth sworn under the protections and liberties afforded. Etc. Etc. Blah Blah. Lets kill.

I nominate myself as Glorious Leader #1 of the RRR.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

John Hancock
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

lolpenis

ImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by A Person »

A game isn't defined by its rules, but by how it's played.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
I'm not interested in what MP wants. Red Room anarchy!
FUCK DA POLICE
except for MP, he's really quite nice...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

We will be welcoming another to the red room tonight unless whoever gets lynched doesn't get lynched.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:TBH, Faradays post is making me want to vote for faraday~ he dismisses one circumstantial bit of belief out of hand, but fully accepts another circumstantial bit about someone else.
S~V~S wrote:I don't love the kate vote as a litmus test
S~V~S wrote:I don't think a vote for Kate automatically makes one bad. Looking at the size of the teams, more non teammates of hers voted for her than teammates, if they all did, which i doubt.

Sorry so quiet, busy weekend, and just got out of D & D, will catch up and bbl.
S~V~S wrote:
DH Said: Not sure what to make of the Moriarty reveals. :shrug: Anything else I missed? I feel like I ought to look at the Kate voters again. Despite SVS's insistance I think that is one of our most solid leads in terms of baddie hunting.
Oh, I don't think it's a bad idea, I just don't want to get blindered by it, make it a baddie litmus test. Like, "I think so & so acts bad, but he isn't a Kate voter, so BOTD there", or Thisguy is really helpful and has a good voting record, except that vote to rezz Kate...Voting Thisguy". One brick of many in the wall, awesome. The only brick in the wall, not so much.

You know how it goes.

And, yeah, definitely some sockian death methods here.
S~V~S wrote:You mean you do NOT wake up multiple times a night to check on the welfare of your Mafia besties? :huh: Now I feel...silly :sigh:

Also,hoping we can get past the overanalysis of the Kate voters. At VERY MOST 3 of 11 are baddies. Of the one person we Zodac-lynched becasue he was blendy (he's Aces!!!) and he voted Kate, he was a civ.

I cross referenced those who voted Kate for Grayskull~ as many have noted, Bea is one of them. So is Reywas, who was killed by...Big Daddy (Bouncer). Widely believed to have been, um, Kate. I have seen more than one post collating Beas votes, but not mentioning who killed Rey. Bea did vote for her both times, and tbh, i could see teammates voting to rezz someone, taking that risk, since a rezz is the freaking Power Ball Lottery ticket for baddies. BUT I don't know that i see her voting for a teammate for Greyskull. In GTA at RM, our whole team wound up getting wiped out becasue we all voted an option that got one of us a benefit; it is directly what killed us. It was me, Bea, FH & Rabbit. I used to habitually try to get teammates benefits before that, bea too, I think, but not anymore, lol, unless it is known to me and it is super awesome.

So due to that Greyskull vote, i am less likely, not more likely, to suspect Bea.

OK, gotta get the poll winner set up and into sign ups, and see about getting my car fixed, the AAA guy told me he thinks it's a fuel pump? So I will be scarce.
I lol'd

ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Randomized rey.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Randomized rey.

This kitty has claws

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Randomized rey.

This kitty has claws
Rawr!

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:TBH, Faradays post is making me want to vote for faraday~ he dismisses one circumstantial bit of belief out of hand, but fully accepts another circumstantial bit about someone else.
S~V~S wrote:I don't love the kate vote as a litmus test
S~V~S wrote:I don't think a vote for Kate automatically makes one bad. Looking at the size of the teams, more non teammates of hers voted for her than teammates, if they all did, which i doubt.

Sorry so quiet, busy weekend, and just got out of D & D, will catch up and bbl.
S~V~S wrote:
DH Said: Not sure what to make of the Moriarty reveals. :shrug: Anything else I missed? I feel like I ought to look at the Kate voters again. Despite SVS's insistance I think that is one of our most solid leads in terms of baddie hunting.
Oh, I don't think it's a bad idea, I just don't want to get blindered by it, make it a baddie litmus test. Like, "I think so & so acts bad, but he isn't a Kate voter, so BOTD there", or Thisguy is really helpful and has a good voting record, except that vote to rezz Kate...Voting Thisguy". One brick of many in the wall, awesome. The only brick in the wall, not so much.

You know how it goes.

And, yeah, definitely some sockian death methods here.
S~V~S wrote:You mean you do NOT wake up multiple times a night to check on the welfare of your Mafia besties? :huh: Now I feel...silly :sigh:

Also,hoping we can get past the overanalysis of the Kate voters. At VERY MOST 3 of 11 are baddies. Of the one person we Zodac-lynched becasue he was blendy (he's Aces!!!) and he voted Kate, he was a civ.

I cross referenced those who voted Kate for Grayskull~ as many have noted, Bea is one of them. So is Reywas, who was killed by...Big Daddy (Bouncer). Widely believed to have been, um, Kate. I have seen more than one post collating Beas votes, but not mentioning who killed Rey. Bea did vote for her both times, and tbh, i could see teammates voting to rezz someone, taking that risk, since a rezz is the freaking Power Ball Lottery ticket for baddies. BUT I don't know that i see her voting for a teammate for Greyskull. In GTA at RM, our whole team wound up getting wiped out becasue we all voted an option that got one of us a benefit; it is directly what killed us. It was me, Bea, FH & Rabbit. I used to habitually try to get teammates benefits before that, bea too, I think, but not anymore, lol, unless it is known to me and it is super awesome.

So due to that Greyskull vote, i am less likely, not more likely, to suspect Bea.

OK, gotta get the poll winner set up and into sign ups, and see about getting my car fixed, the AAA guy told me he thinks it's a fuel pump? So I will be scarce.
I lol'd
:hugs: she lurves me!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Wow that avatar is nuttin but ass!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Hey Rey remember the time I won a contest in your game because I sent you a picture of Kate in a lake with photoshopped enormous boobies?!?!

Good times!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kate wrote:Hey Rey remember the time I won a contest in your game because I sent you a picture of Kate in a lake with photoshopped enormous boobies?!?!

Good times!
I'm going to need proof this happened. For.. reasons.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I just wanna jerk off. Here's my address.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”