[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 28

Re: [NIGHT 10] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

bea wrote:Well deserved win baddies.

TH that was an amazing game you played. I mean spot on perfect. Wow.

DH - you have NO idea how sad we were after your lynch. I called myself every name you could imagine for "dumbass" :sigh:

Elo - well done. You should have heard Epi in chat. "there's no way she's bad. I'd know." Yup. That spouse thing is pretty strong, but not foolproof. BDH conned me once or twice back in the day. (He even NKed me once!)
Won't happen again, let me tell you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

good boy - a strong healthy paranoia of your spouse in a game is a good thing. ;)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

bea wrote:good boy - a strong healthy paranoia of your spouse in a game is a good thing. ;)
I'm telling you- Jennet and Barbara's lousy cases made me think they were rotten. Sorry guys, but that was awful.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I know I singlehandedly fucked the civilians. That's what I do.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

19. Anne Redferne - Draco Malfoy - Kylemii

Wait Kyle played this?! Wow - *waves belatedly* Hi Kyle!!!!!! :D

also - to add to the congratulations - well done lizzy and matt! This was an awesome game even if I was pretty clueless through the whole thing!!

linki -na epi - we all had a hand in it. It happens. Fricking TH. I was so sure you were civ. I'm still shaking my head. I'm in awe of the game you played sir.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 12

Post by DharmaHelper »

Eh I think I'm going back to my self imposed Syndicate Exile.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

awe. :( But we luffs you DH.....
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:Also, fuck helping insane persons again. :disappoint:
Oh yeah, about that...

We were faking it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Also, fuck helping insane persons again. :disappoint:
Oh yeah, about that...

We were faking it.
As I said, I thought you performed brilliantly.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 4

Post by fingersplints »

when I was insanified I had to use some bad translator that kept switching it back and forth from languages. I thought it was weird people got to use LCs insanifier towards the end :(
Gro-oo-ovy
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Post by A Person »

Here is a list of players by house.
Gryffindor House:
Barbara Kollerin - Minerva McGonagall - Timmer
Jennet Bierley - Hermione GrangerMetalmarsh89
Agnes Sampson - Harry Potter - Roxy
Margarethe Reinberg - Ron Weasley - juliets
Brita Zippel - Neville Longbottom - Sorsha

Ravenclaw House:
Rebecca Nurse - Filius Flitwick - Gumshoe
Bridget Bishop - Anthony Goldstein - Epignosis
Anna Koldings - Luna Lovegood - Mongoose/Boo 2.0
Margaret Pearson - Cho Chang - Vomps
Krystyna Ceynowa - Michael Corner - Boo

Hufflepuff House:
Katharina Henot - Pomona Sprout - Bea
Merga Bien - Ernie Macmillan - reywaS/SVS
Alizon Device - Justin Finch-Fletchley - birdwithteeth/Epi 2.0
Sarah Good - Hannah Abbott - DH
Kael MerrieCedric Diggory - Bass the Clever

Slytherin House:
Alice Nutter - Severus Snape - Mister Rearranger
Entjen Gillis - Pansy Parkinson - fingersplints
Märet Jonsdotter - Gregory Goyle - Dom
Anne Redferne - Draco Malfoy - Kylemii
Anne Whittle - Vincent Crabbe - Hedge/Roxy 2.0

Voldemort and the Death Eaters:
Malin Matsdotter - Lord Voldemort - Llama
Mary Eastey - Lucius Malfoy - INH
Jane SouthworthBellatrix Lestrange - Turnip Head
Karin Svensdotter - Antonin Dolohov - Elo
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 4

Post by fingersplints »

also sorry to whoever I switched that lynch to. I was in between doing stuff in the Caribbean and didn't have much time to pick. I was trying to make a point since you though Slytherin students could be bad or something :noble:
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 5

Re: [END] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Dom »

I hate being right and being a serial killer
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 9

Post by S~V~S »

You're ALWAYS the freaking serial killer :o
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Honestly, great game guys. :) I had so much funzies. <3 Thanks AP and Lizzy, great game! :) Congrats to the winners!

And I am. :feb: :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dom why did you kill me you mean serial killer you?

Also, Jennet and Barbara (timmer I believe) I was out of the game at the time but I totally believed you when you came back saying Karin was bad. I thought immediately Jennet must have info and this is a no-brainer. I don't know how you could have done any better than you did in trying to get that point across.

Good job baddies! Congrats!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by insertnamehere »

Well, I killed Harry Fucking Potter, so I'm counting this as a win in my book.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

bea wrote:19. Anne Redferne - Draco Malfoy - Kylemii

Wait Kyle played this?! Wow - *waves belatedly* Hi Kyle!!!!!! :D

also - to add to the congratulations - well done lizzy and matt! This was an awesome game even if I was pretty clueless through the whole thing!!

linki -na epi - we all had a hand in it. It happens. Fricking TH. I was so sure you were civ. I'm still shaking my head. I'm in awe of the game you played sir.
Hi Bea!!!

I guess that elder wand thing explains why market stopped hanging out in NTSC :0

I said I thought malin was good because I'd realized maret's death had snuffed put any chance of victory I had so all my decisions from that point on were pretty much arbitrary. It was fun while it lasted though. :)
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Though it turned out he was a vicious serial killer so that was a thing.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by timmer »

Epignosis wrote:
bea wrote:good boy - a strong healthy paranoia of your spouse in a game is a good thing. ;)
I'm telling you- Jennet and Barbara's lousy cases made me think they were rotten. Sorry guys, but that was awful.
It was. This was, honestly, my worst mafia performance in ages. I never knew what the fuck to do with my role, and the baddies were playing so bloody well that no good cases could be made on them. I really am not proud, lol.
My siggie.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

The baddies did play really well :0 congrats you guys.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
That's what happens when you can't make a case against someone who you know is bad, but aren't allowed to specifically say. This is also the first place I've played where info-dumping is not allowed. Anyway, a recap of my night actions.

Night 1 - checked out Mary Eastey - Lucius Malfoy.
Night 2 - checked out Entjen Gillis - Pansy Parkinson
Night 3 - checked out Karin Svensdotter - Antonin Dolohov
Night 4 - checked out Jane Southworth - Bellatrix Lestrange

Anyway, I figured out my fallacy after I came back with a vengeance. I had not read up on the game thread following my death, and kinda assumed Karin was still loafing along and chiming in with useless posts. Turned out I was wrong and everyone thought she was good, and so my case had a hard time standing up. Same with Jane, a case against her was also going to be tough.

Well-played Malin (llama). You were the last player I would have thought as bad, outside of the obvious. I was convinced it was Alizon.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I was almost certain that Malin was the Hufflepuff Professor
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Did anyone end up not getting recruited in the end?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That's what happens when you can't make a case against someone who you know is bad, but aren't allowed to specifically say. This is also the first place I've played where info-dumping is not allowed.

Anyway, I figured out my fallacy after I came back with a vengeance. I had not read up on the game thread following my death, and kinda assumed Karin was still loafing along and chiming in with useless posts. Turned out I was wrong and everyone thought she was good, and so my case had a hard time standing up. Same with Jane, a case against her was also going to tough.
Rules against info dumping are pretty standard these days, and it's because it isn't in the spirit of the game.

I won't try to lecture you on how I think is the best way to utilize the info you gain from an info role. Your accuracy at finding baddies was remarkable, and you could be quite convincing with your reasonableness. But you played 100% exactly like I'd expect someone to play when they have info that they aren't allowed to dump. We heavily suspected that you were Hermione when you went after Mary and it was confirmed when you tried to use the same tactics against Karin. It was obvious to me that you hadn't read the thread from between your death and your rez, so I knew you had nothing concrete on Karin. Once you demonstrated that you, in fact, had no case, I was able to go to work discrediting your intel.

The question wasn't whether or not you had info on Karin, because I think everybody knew that's what you were trying to imply, it was hard to miss. The question was whether your info was credible or not. The way you played actually made it EASIER for us to discredit you.

I still thought it was a longshot and knew that if the Karin lynch went through (and it nearly did), I would be next on the chopping block. Our whole team would have been decimated before long. But the fact that Epi/Alizon trusted Elo/Karin really helped us here and they both deserve a ton of credit for how that played out :D And the Resurrection Stone event allowed me to plant some doubt about your alignment post-rez. All we needed to do was convince Alizon and Katharina, and then we were able to get people to ignore you while we continued to run the lynches.

You were in a tight spot. Against a lesser group of evildoers, you probably would have succeeded. But we had no intention of going quietly. :feb:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

:dance:

A few things from this host's perspective:

The baddies were indeed excellent in the thread, but I must say I was quite surprised by some of the decisions they made BTS. For instance, I did not understand why you guys chose to kill Agnes on Night1 when there was a very high chance she was Draco, and why you didn't role check her instead of Anna Koldings. Even as Harry, I thought she was worth keeping alive in case you found Draco, which would have basically made him invincible. Harry/Agnes did look good as an inferius, though. You also had your share of bad luck: targeting profs, then Jennet when she got the Cloak (the cloak was won by Barbara/McGonagall, but because it was useless to her, it was passed down to her hardest working student; and that is how she eventually managed to recruit Hermione), then Maret when she got the Elder Wand, then with zombie Agnes when you lost Mary. One of your lucky moments was when you chose to use the Ring Horcrux on Maret: she initially had 100% success rate for her killings and 50% for surviving an attempt on her life, but with the Ring they diminished to 50% and 25% respectively, and that's how you guys killed the serial killer and Malin lived to see another day.

Speaking of bad luck, poor Ravenclaws and Professor Flitwick (I wonder what happened to Gummy, hope he's okay). Three Ravenclaws lynched in a row and then Rebecca/Flitwick disappeared, leaving Anna K all by herself. We had to modkill the three because they were piling up votes and there would have been a mass lynching anyway, but in the case of the Profs their missing votes were also punished with a +1 vote for the next day period, but because it had no effect on them, it would go to one of their students. So in this case Anna/Luna was accumulating Flitwick's missed votes and it did not seem fair at the time. Anna/Luna could thus have been recruited by the first prof form another house who would offer her a home. Unfortunately she was NK'd soon after the modkills. We did inform the players with missing votes that if they don't participate they would either get replaced or be modkilled, but since we didn't find replacements at the time, that was our solution. The Agnes reveal as Harry Potter was because Roxy (who was Agnes/Harry) replaced Hedgie as Anne W and she knew Agnes' identity and to make it fair, we chose to reveal it to all of you.

Kudos to Jennet who was amazing as Hermione (the baddies loved you :haha: ). I can't imagine how frustrating it was to have 3 baddies in the bag and not be able to do too much about it without outing yourself. Great hosting some new people: Marshy, Gummy, Splintsie (who was mafia-ing hard during her holiday in the Dominican Republic), Kyle (man, I know I was rooting for Draco to get recruited by everyone, I really liked what you did with the Anne Red character).

Of course, the most exciting moments were when we received the recruiting PMs from the Profs which were followed by either NOOOOO's or YAAAAAAAAAY's.

Gryffindor - McGonagall only recruited Jennet/Hermione
Ravenclaw - no recruits
Hufflepuff - Sprout recruited Merga/Ernie and Alizon/Justin
Slytherin - Snape recruited Maret/Goyle and Anne Red/Draco.

Another interesting aspect was how the Hufflepuffs basically allied with the Death Eaters, and how they almost killed one of their own (Alizon) and ended up helping lynch poor Sarah. We were almost as sad as you guys when DH died since he was the only one who figured Malin out. Plus I digged his 'Good' antics. Then it was surprising how with the amount of vote manipulation from pretty much everywhere, it really had little effect on the actual lynch results and that was because of the bandwagons.

Also, Juliets we didn't do anything about the insanity situation because it was faked. :D
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Lizzy »

Another big thank you to all of you! Thank you to Matt and sorry if I was (and I was :p ) a bossy douche at times, I know I could never have been able to handle this on my own k. Thank you, SVS for everything: from deleting posts made with the sock accounts to various hosting tips and directions as to how everything works around here.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And your banners:

EDIT: Before I forget - Please clear out your sockpuppet accounts, meaning delete your PMs from the inbox and sent folders and change the password back to sock123.

Also, if you want a breath of fresh air, go sign up for Epi's Willow Mafia. :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks Lizzy, you and Matt were awesome, and did so well, and ran things so smoothly, I felt totally comfortable subbing in for you :hugs:

Also, re the socks~ please clean them out, and PM me when you have done so. We will be needing them for the next full game, which will go into signups after Willow starts.

Russti had some time constraints at this time, and so he switched with the third game, X-Men Mafia by Epignosis :)
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I think the only truly useful thing I contributed to this game was the picture of the student taking a crap under the invisibility cloak.
My siggie.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Post by A Person »

Lizzy wrote:Another big thank you to all of you! Thank you to Matt and sorry if I was (and I was :p ) a bossy douche at times, I know I could never have been able to handle this on my own k.
I didn't feel that you were bossy at all :O I never would've been able to do it without you either. Thank you for cohosting, sorry if I ever left too much work for you due to me not being as productive as a cohost should be :\. It was lots of fun though, we should do it again ( but not too soon) :hugs:
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Congrats baddies! well played and with your recruit (Epi) it paid off! lol jk about the recruit :p

yay splints played after I begged then I proceeded to try and lynch her Day one then again when I was reborned into Crabbe I ofc killed her. Sorry splints <3 yktwbthimyybw!

great game lizzy and aperson! You both did a fantastic job and made it a lot of fun for everyone! Lok forward to your next games <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

One question who played agnes when she rose from the dead?
Also its nice to know I was the only one to find Jane/TH suspicous.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

To recap:

The role checker caught 3 of 4 Mafia.
I had 2 lynch stops.
I eventually got BTSC.
I resurrected the role checker.

Still lost. :derp:

fail·ure
noun \ˈfāl-yər\
a : omission of occurrence or performance; specifically : a failing to perform a duty or expected action <failure to pay the rent on time>
b (1) : a state of inability to perform a normal function <kidney failure> — compare heart failure (2) : an abrupt cessation of normal functioning <a power failure>
c : a fracturing or giving way under stress <structural failure>
a : lack of success
b : a failing in business : bankruptcy
a : a falling short : deficiency <a crop failure>
b : deterioration, decay
Epignosis
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

LoL EPI! <3

Everyone has these games where they wish they would have done better - this was your turn do not be so hard on yourself :zombie:
;)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Roxy wrote:One question who played agnes when she rose from the dead?
Also its nice to know I was the only one to find Jane/TH suspicous.
That was us :D llama, INH and I all made posts as Zombie Agnes. We loved her very much and were sad when she had to go back to the underworld.

You're a dangerous player roxy. It didn't take me long to figure out you were playing Anne whittle and I was really scared of you. I wanted to NK you because I didn't think we could lynch you without repercussions. Thankfully it all worked out. But yes you had me pegged as a baddie! :D

Don't be so hard on yourself Epi! This was a tough game to be a civvie in, and a lot of factors were involved in you becoming an Honorary Death Eater. I'd also argue that Merga was the one who pushed you closer toward defending Malin. She was dead set on you being bad and never let her foot off the gas. I would have become trench buddies with Malin under those circumstances too.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:Rules against info dumping are pretty standard these days, and it's because it isn't in the spirit of the game.
I'd been out of mafia for a few years before I joined this site, and this was the first game I've played where it actually affected me. I wouldn't say I dislike it, but it was a rude awakening for me based on the circumstances. You can especially tell that I wanted to say everything I knew. :sigh: Barbara and I discussed A LOT in our chat room. Barbara probably posted more in there than the actual game thread, lol. But before I had a chance to decide what to do next after lynching Mary, I was killed. :rip: We originally thought about Barbara making the cases against players since she was indestructible, but my availability in real life was better than hers, which was another of our unfortunate circumstances. If we could have had an invincible player just picking off the Death Eaters left and right, you wouldn't have stood a chance.
Turnip Head wrote: I won't try to lecture you on how I think is the best way to utilize the info you gain from an info role. Your accuracy at finding baddies was remarkable, and you could be quite convincing with your reasonableness. But you played 100% exactly like I'd expect someone to play when they have info that they aren't allowed to dump. We heavily suspected that you were Hermione when you went after Mary and it was confirmed when you tried to use the same tactics against Karin. It was obvious to me that you hadn't read the thread from between your death and your rez, so I knew you had nothing concrete on Karin. Once you demonstrated that you, in fact, had no case, I was able to go to work discrediting your intel.

The question wasn't whether or not you had info on Karin, because I think everybody knew that's what you were trying to imply, it was hard to miss. The question was whether your info was credible or not. The way you played actually made it EASIER for us to discredit you.

I still thought it was a longshot and knew that if the Karin lynch went through (and it nearly did), I would be next on the chopping block. Our whole team would have been decimated before long. But the fact that Epi/Alizon trusted Elo/Karin really helped us here and they both deserve a ton of credit for how that played out :D And the Resurrection Stone event allowed me to plant some doubt about your alignment post-rez. All we needed to do was convince Alizon and Katharina, and then we were able to get people to ignore you while we continued to run the lynches.

You were in a tight spot. Against a lesser group of evildoers, you probably would have succeeded. But we had no intention of going quietly. :feb:
I checked you out because your relations with Mary struck me as odd. Turns out that suspicion was spot on. But you were easily the hardest between you and Karin to make a case. Everyone seemed convinced that you were good, so I thought my only chance was to get Karin lynched. I will give my kudos to Karin (Elo). Even though llama played a great game as Voldemort, I do believe that if Karin had slipped up in the final couple days, than I could have had her and Jane lynched and things would have gotten much, much tighter.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lizzy wrote:Kudos to Jennet who was amazing as Hermione (the baddies loved you :haha: ). I can't imagine how frustrating it was to have 3 baddies in the bag and not be able to do too much about it without outing yourself. Great hosting some new people: Marshy, Gummy, Splintsie (who was mafia-ing hard during her holiday in the Dominican Republic), Kyle (man, I know I was rooting for Draco to get recruited by everyone, I really liked what you did with the Anne Red character).
You know what I should have done? On Day 5, I should have just come out and said Jane, Karin, and Mary are bad. That would have been a riot. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, and on Day 5 I believe Lizzy came in with our win conditions, saying we can only win with our house. No baddies, no other houses, only our own. I'd already put myself on a limb against Mary, so I was like :huh: :huh: :huh:

Thanks for the game host and hostess!!! :lorab: :lorab: :lorab:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Lizzy wrote::dance:

A few things from this host's perspective:

The baddies were indeed excellent in the thread, but I must say I was quite surprised by some of the decisions they made BTS. For instance, I did not understand why you guys chose to kill Agnes on Night1 when there was a very high chance she was Draco, and why you didn't role check her instead of Anna Koldings. Even as Harry, I thought she was worth keeping alive in case you found Draco, which would have basically made him invincible. Harry/Agnes did look good as an inferius, though.

I was actually hoping to be recruited by them until they killed harry potter. :0 as soon as that happened i realized that kind of action wouldn't make any sense if they were capable of recruiting draco

Kudos to Jennet who was amazing as Hermione (the baddies loved you :haha: ). I can't imagine how frustrating it was to have 3 baddies in the bag and not be able to do too much about it without outing yourself. Great hosting some new people: Marshy, Gummy, Splintsie (who was mafia-ing hard during her holiday in the Dominican Republic), Kyle (man, I know I was rooting for Draco to get recruited by everyone, I really liked what you did with the Anne Red character).
thank you! :) i had fun
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Malin is clean.
Management
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yes, I cleaned out Bridget Bishop and Alizon Device this morning.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jennet is clean.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Malin Matsdotter wrote:Malin is clean.
I seen Malin with the Devil and she was quite dirty! :P
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

By the way...

"I saw so-and-so with the devil" is a line from Act I of Arthur Miller's play The Crucible, and "Bridget Bishop," "Rebecca Nurse," and "Mary Eastey" are mentioned or are characters in that.

I was just having fun. But just like the real Salem Witch trials, my little mischief caused innocents to die. :(
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 12

Post by DharmaHelper »

I saw Malin Mottsburger with the devil :dead horse:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

anne redferne is clean :)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Anne Redferne joined the chat 4 days ago
Anne Redferne: fuck
Anne Redferne: rip maret :(
Anne Redferne: we will win this and avenge your death!!! >:0

Anne Redferne: it's gonna be a long and lonely road without you maret :(
Anne Redferne was timed out 3 days ago

Lizzy joined the chat 3 days ago
Lizzy: bump

Anne Redferne joined the chat 2 days ago
Anne Redferne: what was that? i just heard a bump
Anne Redferne: *shivers*
Anne Redferne was timed out 2 days ago

Lizzy joined the chat 2 days ago
Lizzy: boop

Anne Redferne joined the chat 43 hours ago
Anne Redferne: Day 1 alone in this school. Everything's changed now that my fellow slytherins are dead. It's hard to believe I'm all alone.
Anne Redferne was timed out 41 hours ago

Anne Redferne joined the chat 41 hours ago
Anne Redferne: I found a can of beans in the common room.
Anne Redferne: No can openers though. Sometimes I wish we'd been taught more practical spells in school.
Anne Redferne: I should have studied more.
Anne Redferne: I always thought that utility spells like "Canis Openus" were useless.
Anne Redferne: haha ha ha *weak laughter turns to coughing*
Anne Redferne: so alone
Anne Redferne was timed out 34 hours ago
the end times were tough in slytherin house
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Damn, even though we in Hufflepuff basically gave the Death Eaters the win, we at least had parties.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am Hufflepuff~ I was born to behave :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I am Hufflepuff~ I was born to behave :noble:
When I walked in the room you were the one dancing on the table with a half a bottle of Grey Goose in your hand, weren't you?

Return to “Previous Jobs”