Bea
25%
Lizzy
25%
Nevinera
13%
Vompatti
13%
Brett Ratner, That Hack! (NP/Deadie/Host Option)
25%

Total votes: 8
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 39

Re: [Day 3]: Film Noir.

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Kate wrote:So i went back and looked at the poll results and on day one these are the people who voted Flyin High. kneel4justice (12), Turnip Head (13), timmer (15). I think we can find a baddie in this group.

On day 2 K4J voted Dom, first. (Did we ever discuss the fact that Dom only had 2 votes and was lynched over TH?) So I think its least likely to be him.

Out of the other 2, TH has been more outgoing with his willingness to post LD statements and, added to that, Timmer's vote sure looks like a save of Dom. My plan atm is a vote for Timmer.
This right here was my thought as well about the FH voters. I was coming in here thinking I would probably vote K4j, but he's not of the poll, sooo...did I miss where we talked about that? I don't see a public role mechanic that does this.
Oh man, K4J is meant to be on the poll If you wish to vote for him, just post in the thread and we will count it. Sorry guys..
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 33

Post by Hedgeowl »

timmer wrote:Hey all, so reading back, I think I trust Hedge and would like to hear her thoughts on the gsme.
Aww, thanks :hug: Sorry I was not here sooner. I have been thinking about our LOST team with MR lynched the first day and you, TH, Dom, me, plus Rose and Bree as baddies. Since its possible that you and/or TH are on a team with Dom I have been wondering, with him threatened so early on, what tactic a team might take. I can't decide in a speed game if you'd throw him under the bus or make at least a save attempt.

Looking back at the poll from Day 1 Kate, FH, and I were votes 7,8,9 for Dom, so I imagine this cased some baddie panic with no viable rival at the time. K4j jumping on FH lined up one nicely, hence my suspicion there, but then TH and Timmer jumped on. Roxy stands out to me as well for her late vote on Metal, but since it was a tie it was a risk that Dom wouldn't die unless it wasn't a tie. :ponder:

Roxy was spot on about Timmer in LOST, but if she's baddie too then I am not sure I would trust her instincts on this one. K4J voted Dom on Day 2, but I just don't know if that's a teamie under the bus move or not since it looked like DOm could be saved.

Votes K4j/b]

Linki - what really?? I was just about to vote Roxy. Lol.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ebwop: I hate broken links.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Kate wrote:So i went back and looked at the poll results and on day one these are the people who voted Flyin High. kneel4justice (12), Turnip Head (13), timmer (15). I think we can find a baddie in this group.

On day 2 K4J voted Dom, first. (Did we ever discuss the fact that Dom only had 2 votes and was lynched over TH?) So I think its least likely to be him.

Out of the other 2, TH has been more outgoing with his willingness to post LD statements and, added to that, Timmer's vote sure looks like a save of Dom. My plan atm is a vote for Timmer.
This right here was my thought as well about the FH voters. I was coming in here thinking I would probably vote K4j, but he's not of the poll, sooo...did I miss where we talked about that? I don't see a public role mechanic that does this.

Um lol why would you even want to vote me
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:
timmer wrote:Hey all, so reading back, I think I trust Hedge and would like to hear her thoughts on the gsme.
Aww, thanks :hug: Sorry I was not here sooner. I have been thinking about our LOST team with MR lynched the first day and you, TH, Dom, me, plus Rose and Bree as baddies. Since its possible that you and/or TH are on a team with Dom I have been wondering, with him threatened so early on, what tactic a team might take. I can't decide in a speed game if you'd throw him under the bus or make at least a save attempt.

Looking back at the poll from Day 1 Kate, FH, and I were votes 7,8,9 for Dom, so I imagine this cased some baddie panic with no viable rival at the time. K4j jumping on FH lined up one nicely, hence my suspicion there, but then TH and Timmer jumped on. Roxy stands out to me as well for her late vote on Metal, but since it was a tie it was a risk that Dom wouldn't die unless it wasn't a tie. :ponder:

Roxy was spot on about Timmer in LOST, but if she's baddie too then I am not sure I would trust her instincts on this one. K4J voted Dom on Day 2, but I just don't know if that's a teamie under the bus move or not since it looked like DOm could be saved.

Votes K4j/b]

You think I am scum because I voted FH? I guess there is nothing I can say to defend that. I was simply wrong. I still think I had a good reason for voting, and not sure why you are suspicious of me vs. the other votes but Ok Hedgie, Ok.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by timmer »

Hey K4J, I just read through your posts, and you've done a fair bit of talking about the lie detector role, but you've so far not given a single statement ANYWHERE that would allow an LD to determine if you are good or not. Considering that you've mentioned the Ld role before, this constitutes a bit of a ping for me and I wish I had noticed this earlier.

Do me a favor, big guy. Tell us that you are a civ. Just like that. Preferably well before the end of the upcoming night?
My siggie.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

timmer wrote:Hey K4J, I just read through your posts, and you've done a fair bit of talking about the lie detector role, but you've so far not given a single statement ANYWHERE that would allow an LD to determine if you are good or not. Considering that you've mentioned the Ld role before, this constitutes a bit of a ping for me and I wish I had noticed this earlier.

Do me a favor, big guy. Tell us that you are a civ. Just like that. Preferably well before the end of the upcoming night?

TBH all the I am civ statements just annoy me because if I do it as civ, I am gonna have to do it as a baddie and that is going to screw me over one day. But I am civ. Lol
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

kneel4justice wrote:
TBH all the I am civ statements just annoy me because if I do it as civ, I am gonna have to do it as a baddie and that is going to screw me over one day. But I am civ. Lol
Thank you. I'll be curious to see how certain people look at you tomorrow. :mafia:
My siggie.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

timmer wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Thank you. I'll be curious to see how certain people look at you tomorrow. :mafia:

Um. That's kind of a shady thing to say for more reasons than one. And I am not going to participate in explaining why.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

BTW Hedgie, I can't remember for 100% but I think you are the first to vote me since I have been on this site.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 84

Post by S~V~S »

It's a weird fluke IMO that 2 games have had it recently, i have not seen them in a while, they fell out of favor along with most info roles, too easy to info dump.

Linki~ and with all the LD statements, Timmer, whos to say he will have checked THAT one? Why would this affect peoples perceptions tomorrow?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

kneel4justice wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

Votes K4j/b]

You think I am scum because I voted FH? I guess there is nothing I can say to defend that. I was simply wrong. I still think I had a good reason for voting, and not sure why you are suspicious of me vs. the other votes but Ok Hedgie, Ok.

I am happy to reevaluate depending on what happens in the lynch on TH. However, too many people have voted for him for my liking. So it's either baddies throwing him under the bus or he's a civ. Yes your vote for FH is suspicious just like TH and Timmer, that shouldn't be a surprise to you. It's that you led the switch to FH when Dom suddenly got 3 votes in a row. I agree TH was also suspicious following your vote after making the Dom case, but he's probably getting lynched today, so we will see. :)

Linki omg really? :blush: well first time for everything I guess...?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:
I am happy to reevaluate depending on what happens in the lynch on TH. However, too many people have voted for him for my liking. So it's either baddies throwing him under the bus or he's a civ. Yes your vote for FH is suspicious just like TH and Timmer, that shouldn't be a surprise to you. It's that you led the switch to FH when Dom suddenly got 3 votes in a row. I agree TH was also suspicious following your vote after making the Dom case, but he's probably getting lynched today, so we will see. :)

Linki omg really? :blush: well first time for everything I guess...?
All I can say is if you compare civ FH to this game's FH there is a dramatic difference and I thought it was scummy. I saw someone who looked scummy voting for Dom and thought they were scum voting for a civ. So yep. But We will see, I personally think TH's posts are desperate and also give me the impression he gave up before the game was completely over. As a civ I do not think he would do that.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I've got a hunch I know who the LD is (not someone I've mentioned trusting, up to this point, to protect them) and they are free to check whoever they want of course, but my point to K4J is that I'll notice if there is a shift in someone's opinion of him in the near future. (The same goes for others as well, but I found it pingy that he had refrained from providing a statement. )
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sorry, that was to SVS.

And FH' vote WAS kind of scummy, it's why I voted for her, but it does stand to reason that there is likely at least one of Dom's teamies in the FH voters, K4J. If Dom's team panicked, and then there was FH's weird out of nowhere "yeah!" vote, it made sense as the one to jump on. From my own pov, either you or th or both of you must be bad.
My siggie.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

timmer wrote:I've got a hunch I know who the LD is (not someone I've mentioned trusting, up to this point, to protect them) and they are free to check whoever they want of course, but my point to K4J is that I'll notice if there is a shift in someone's opinion of him in the near future. (The same goes for others as well, but I found it pingy that he had refrained from providing a statement. )
I can't find the proper .gif to express how bad-scummy or townie-careless this post sounds.
timmer wrote:Sorry, that was to SVS.

And FH' vote WAS kind of scummy, it's why I voted for her, but it does stand to reason that there is likely at least one of Dom's teamies in the FH voters, K4J. If Dom's team panicked, and then there was FH's weird out of nowhere "yeah!" vote, it made sense as the one to jump on. From my own pov, either you or th or both of you must be bad.
I never said there wasn't a baddie amongst FH's voters. In fact, it's part of the reason I have chosen to vote TH instead of SVS.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

kneel4justice wrote:I can't find the proper .gif to express how bad-scummy or townie-careless this post sounds.
:stare:
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

timmer wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:I can't find the proper .gif to express how bad-scummy or townie-careless this post sounds.
:stare:
^^ That's the one I usually use, incidentally. FWIW K4J, I don't know your playstyle, so maybe I'm pushing your buttons a little, to gauge reactions, etc. Maybe I don't have any hunches at all and just wanted to see how you would react if I said I did. Sometimes, taking a page from the Bookof Epignosis is a handy thing. As it is, I'm reserving any judgment on you until I see how this lynch goes down.
My siggie.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Lol I have my own book from my early games but it's retired now. Do what you want, I don't mind unless you try to make me look bad. I just found your statement scummy. Other than that I hadn't really paid much attention to you since I have a lack of time.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm most definitely behind, so I'm self-voting rather than making an uninformed vote.

Apparently low posting on this site does not draw attention.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Well well well. Finally some discussion.

K4j I did not give up I truly just don't have time to defend myself today. Sorry if I sound desperate but I'm desperate to stay alive in all games whether civ or baddie, I hate being lynched if I feel I have valid reasons NOT to be. I legitimately do not understand why I got so many votes today. It is simply because no on else was discussed, the baddies saw an easy opportunity, and wanted me out while I was still somewhat suspicious. I have been a helpful civvie and the baddies are threatened by that.

Also, I looked at the votes and realized that there's simply not a likely possibility i can form a majority vote against anyone to save myself. I don't have the time so yeah I guess I was forced to give up. Dunno how I can sound desperate and like I'm giving up at the same time though.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 20

Post by A Person »

golly gee willikers i nearly forgot to vote
thellama73
Supatown

Re: [POLLS]: Film Noir

Post by thellama73 »

Day 3

A Person
A Person (12)
8%

Roxy
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

Vompatti
Vompatti

timmer
No votes

Metalmarsh89
Metalmarsh89 (11)
8%

S~V~S
Lizzy (2)
8%

Lizzy
No votes

Kate
No votes

Turnip Head
Roxy (4), Kate (5), timmer (6), Enygma Eve (7), S~V~S (9), kneel4justice (10)
50%

Nevinera
No votes

Enygma Eve
No votes

kneel4justice
Hedgeowl

Uwe Boll, that hack! (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
Mongoose (1), Epignosis (3), thellama73 (8)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

"Well well well" sounds like a pissed scum. And I know townies can be pissed too.
Desperate because you tried to suspect me for invalid reasons such as me not giving an opinion on you or something like that. And giving up, you know because you admitted it.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Make Mine Strychnine

"I'll have a double!" Vompatti roared.

"Child's play," said A Person.

The bartender poured a round of drinks.

"Ugh, there's blood on the hem of my dress," Kate moaned.

"I think I have some on my face," stated Nev.

S~V~S turned to look at him. "Yep, ya sure do," handing him her initial-embossed handkerchief.

"This smells like absinthe," Hedgeowl mused.

Epignosis said nothing because he was dead.

"Well, bottoms up, guys!" said MetalMarsh.

TurnipHead started to shudder. Blackened blood came out of his nose and dripped down his throat. Collapsing in a heap, his eyes looked anything but peaceful.

"That's a poisoning death if I ever saw one!" said Roxy.

Turnip Head has been killed. He was Nora Charles.

It is now Night 3. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mini-Event: The Briefcase

To participate, simply PM both of us the title of your favorite Film Noir (or, if you strangely don't have a favorite, one you'd like to view will suffice). We are collecting this information for mysterious purposes and cannot reveal our motives at this time.

Don't be a MacGuffin! You have 23 hours.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Re: [Night 3]: Film Noir.

Post by kneel4justice »

Sorry TH, you know I enjoy playing with you so I am sorry to mislynch you. All I can say is I thought I had good points.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Shit, really? I didn't see anyone defending TH anywhere, not like a btsc partner would, and of the deadies with unknown roles Epig voted to lynch her, so I can only guess that agleam was Nick? Usually a civ btsc partnership doesn't result in this kind of a lynch... RIP TH :(
My siggie.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

And now I don't know how I am going to be comfortable making any decisions for the rest of the game I am not used to being wrong
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Nevinera »

Bah, forgot it was speed mafia. The other game's pace has me used to long days.
Sorry hosts, I'll be better :-(
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry for not believing you TH~

And good luck finding that logic to puzzle over, nevin :D
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Vompatti »

Bump
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:Bump
mmmmm, bump me again bby <3
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

A Person wrote:
k :wine:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Don't forget: send us your favorite Film Noir movie title in order to participate in the (non-compulsory) mini-event.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:
A Person wrote:
reported
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
A Person wrote:
reported
wtf :'(
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
A Person wrote:
reported
omg hi :hugs:

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
A Person wrote:
reported
omg hi :hugs:
:hugs:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Reminder:

You have until 11:04 EST tonight to get in your nightly PMs (and to participate in the Mini Event). We have been ending the periods at 12:04am EST lately, so don't get confused; we are ending it an hour early so that your dear hosts won't need so much sludge in the morning :coffee3:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Addendum:

If you have elected to participate in the Mini Event and did not hear from us, please gently poke us.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIP TH! I was guilty of thinking you possibly bad too, but the lynch seemed too off with so many votes for you. I hope some good leads come from this tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Chest of Wonder

Still in shock after the quick secession of deaths, the detectives escaped to a parlor for a smoke. Several detectives knocked their boots up on an old wooden chest to relax after all the necrotic nonsense.

"Um guys, I think this smoke is bothering me," said Enygma Eve. "It makes me want to Kill Everyone!"

She pulled our her handy dandy gas mask and slid it over her face.

Suddenly, Eve went up in a tunnel of white heat and smoke.

This caused K4J to point to the floor.

"That looks like there's blood seeping out of this chest!" he said.

HedgeOwl and the others quickly took their feet off the mask.

"Hey," said Vompatti. "Where's that one gril?"

"Yeah, where IS Kate?" Timmer asked, his voice trailing off as his looked at the chest.

Timmer is silenced for Day 4 for Hays Code violations.

Enygma Eve has been killed by Cody Jarrett.

Kate has been killed by Franz Kindler.

The Hays Code is no longer in effect.

You have 24 hours to find a sleazebag.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: [Day 4]: Film Noir.

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIP Kate and EVe!! This is looking bad with 10 players alive and 8 dead and at least two maybe three baddies left.

Looking at TH voters Kate and EVe were just killed and probably civ, leaving Roxy, SVS, timmer and k4j. Of those 4, k4J is the only one who voted for Dom when i went back and checked the polls. I almost voted Roxy yesterday, but went back to K4J, but i will revisit SVS, timmer and Roxy for sure. I had been starting to think civ thoughts for Svs, but need to remember why.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I got roped! This is the happiest I've ever been dead. Or at least since black rock sang Mandy to me :p
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:RIP Kate and EVe!! This is looking bad with 10 players alive and 8 dead and at least two maybe three baddies left.

Looking at TH voters Kate and EVe were just killed and probably civ, leaving Roxy, SVS, timmer and k4j. Of those 4, k4J is the only one who voted for Dom when i went back and checked the polls. I almost voted Roxy yesterday, but went back to K4J, but i will revisit SVS, timmer and Roxy for sure. I had been starting to think civ thoughts for Svs, but need to remember why.
The only thing I have noticed about Roxy is that right away she was suspicious. When I did that in past games on this site people accused me, is she normally like that over here? I did not think much of it since she is involved over on KSITE but I want to make sure there is no difference I should know about. Feel free to comment on this yourself, Roxy! (I want to call you Tricks so bad).

As far as SVS, I remember being suspicious of her because of her interaction with Dom. I am no where near confident anymore about my choices this game, but it did seem like SVS did not want to vote Dom if I am remembering correctly. Also did not like her suspicion of Epi it seemed weird to me, just as Doms did. So I think there may be a connection there.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Most people on the poll I have no opinions of. I doubt this is good..
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I know it's a speed game, but thats one hell of a lot of death :O

Also very annoyed that Kate has died :(
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh wait, i misread, Timmer was only silenced (how convenient, lol) not killed. Still 2 is alot.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

ture

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”