So Do You Come Here Often?~ Intro's etc.

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 64

Re: So Do You Come Here Often?~ Intro's etc.

Post by Epignosis »

Caitlin wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:54 pm Hey, I'm Caitlin (0Ix) on MU and I'm a 20 year old economics student from the Netherlands

I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I hope I can enjoy my time here!

Also if anyone is wondering, my favorite band is The Killers, I heavily recommend listening to any of their songs! And also play the Danganronpa games if you haven't yet and are reading this post. Oh and pink is the best color ever just saying
Thanks for coming by. If there's anything I do to help you navigate the site or find any particular style of games you might be interested in, let me know. Good to have you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Nya I'm Rem
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Rem!
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Caitlin wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:54 pm Hey, I'm Caitlin (0Ix) on MU and I'm a 20 year old economics student from the Netherlands

I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I hope I can enjoy my time here!

Also if anyone is wondering, my favorite band is The Killers, I heavily recommend listening to any of their songs! And also play the Danganronpa games if you haven't yet and are reading this post. Oh and pink is the best color ever just saying

Cait!!!
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Serhal
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Serhal »

Hola! Serhal here. Heard about this site from Roxy. I've played a number of mafia games and hosted a couple on AwardsDaily.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Serhal wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:48 pm Hola! Serhal here. Heard about this site from Roxy. I've played a number of mafia games and hosted a couple on AwardsDaily.
Welcome Serhal! Glad to have you here :beer:

I see you’ve already signed up for Roxy’s Natl Lampoon game- we do usually have different types of games in signups pretty often, so feel free to jump in as much as you want!

As for hosting, if you ever feel like that is something in your wheelhouse, feel free to post into our Mafia Hosting Submissions page to be reviewed by one of our team.

Cheers
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ragnarokio
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by ragnarokio »

sup
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ragnarokio wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:32 pmsup
Welcome! :nicenod:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Welcome to the Family”