[END] Fight Club Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Re: [DAY 9] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Hedgeowl »

timmer wrote:Canucklehead. She replaced FH who was a complete no-show in the game for days. That makes the entire early phase of the game a bit of a wash. One thing I notice reading through Canuckle's posts is a strong tendency towards fluff posts. Lots of "IMMA FIGHT! ROAR!" type goofiness, a few questions on the game's mechanics early on, but there really isn't a ton of meat to anything she's posted. In fact, Canuckle has no major posts about finding Tyler of anything, until WABAM, this monster:
Canucklehead wrote:Well golly. That was a heavy reading load, and my semester hasn't even started yet. :(

Because I am supposed to be constructing a syllabus right now from which I will impart knowledge to the future leaders of America, and not playing mafia, I am going to be very brief here and just touch on my thoughts of some of the names that are being tossed around and the debates that are going on:

SVS/llama: this back and forth reads like it contains a lot of tension from a history of playing together. While I think (?) I agree more with SVS's POV on the issues discussed, that doesn't actually make me think llama is bad. I don't agree neccessarily with his thoughts on who Tyler is/was likely to recruit, I also don't really think holding those theories makes him likely to be bad. I don't know llama's style at all, but I would imagine that a baddie who was pushed so hard on a contentious issue would only put up a facade of a fight before acquiesing to the pressure and backing down in order to seem more "reasonable"/less lynch worthy. Llama's stubborness, and the increasing clarity with which he defins and defends his position actually make me think he's probably civ (though still possibly misguided in holding on to his recruitment theory)

Long Con/llama: I can't remember when LC voted for Dom, but I think it was fairly early?? (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I agree with many that it was a bit of a weak rationale for a vote, and seemed quite unlike LC...but I'm not sure I'm ready to vote for him yet. I don't usually find his posting or play style to be all that different from game to game regardless of his alignment, so his vociferous engagement with llama doesn't ping me as out of the ordinary. The Dom vote is weird, but I think there are other weirder things going on in the thread. As for llama, see above. I'm actually not suspicious of him, and think his exchange with LC is getting heated just because it seems to be two vocal, stubborn, and self-consciously incendiary players butting heads for the first time. :shrug: If it comes down to a LC/llama tie-breaker, I'd throw my vote at LC, but I hope I don't have to.

Where I DO think I might want to throw a vote is at Vomps. I think Timmer's post was really interesting, and while I struggle to think why Tyler would recruit such a seemingly unpredictable and non-participatory player, the voting record is odd. Somewhat paradoxically, however, I ALSO find myself inclined to be a little suspicious of Timmer's sudden push for Vomps. Perhaps a case concocted to try and distract the thread from the other battles that are raging and get people's attention onto someone who, as a low poster and apparent wild card, might be an easy target and easy vote for those who are skimming through??

Long story short, I'm really really divided about Timmer/Vomps, and will probably come down on one side or another of that fence for today's vote. :noble:
That's one hell of a post for someone who hasn't said anything about anything but jokes and fights.

Plus, interesting note: since Day 8 Canuckle has had 9 posts in this game. She's had 23 in Misfits Mafia.

Considering that huge post above, I could see Canuckle being a recruit around night 7. She's a high fight level after winning a fight and suddenly there's that monster post but not much else.

I'd bet Canuckle is a recruit, but I give her no chance at being Tyler, I don't think Alex would have allowed such a role to be dormant for the first 3 days of the game.
Would Tyler want to recruit fighters who kill people or do they kill after being recruited? That would make Canuck and unfurl interesting to me as well as recruits possibly, but unlikely as you said as Tyler.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

hands down the easiest vote I've made all game. :) ;)

Great fun players and host!!

Go civs!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Post by thellama73 »

Right, well, I have an urgent cheese-buying mission to go on, and knowing me that could take a while, so I am going to go ahead and vote.

I thought about it all night in my dreams, and I just can't shake my gut feeling that Kyle has been pulling one over on us this whole time, so my vote is going to him.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I can't agree with you on it. I'd feel stronger about Russ, who Timmer seems to have voted for. I think I'll vote there as well, to avoid spreading votes too much.

Wanted to stick around til the end of the poll, but I've got places to be. :/
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have thought about both Russti and Kyle and Long Con's case, plus the fact that Kyle was with DH day 1, plus the fact that when I read Kyle's posts as a whole they sound somewhat disingenuous (especially the post where he outlined the game and then asked if that was correct, made me think he wanted us to think he was a little slow on the uptake) leads me to vote for Kyle. Kyle hasn't responded to llama's case which bothers me a little but he could be avoiding it (he's not one of the ones who's out of town is he?) So, I hope I'm right -

I'll hold off another few minutes hoping Kyle checks in.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I wish I could wait for either of them to respond, but won't be here at vote time. Kyle seems to fit the bill of participating, but flying under the radar and not fighting early on.

Voting Kyle
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by unfurl »

thellama73 wrote:
unfurl wrote: makes sense? it makes sense to me :p
It doesn't make sense to me, no. There are a number of recruits as well as Tyler. If you had said "it's likely that a baddie threw LC under the bus" then I would agree that is a possibility. I don't understand why you think Tyler specifically was the one to do that though.
Im not saying there is not a possibility that the recruits did not thrwew under the bus, Im just thinking if the big baddie wolf wants to blend it thats a good spot to do it
Canucklehead wrote:So. Wacky-thoughts time.

I've been thinking a little about Fight Cub lately (not only because of this game...I'm also teaching the film this semester so I'm kinda obligated to think about it :p )......and I'm a little concerned about the "big plot twist" in the film and how it might play out in this game.

Crazy theory that I KNOW is going to get me lynched:
I think in order to kill Tyler, we need to lynch the narrator.
Miss canuck, you sure know how to make me paranoid :omg: I really hope thats not the case

---

Gonna go ahead and vote for Kyle
I wanted to see some response from him, cause I think he is been a sort of mistery this game, but I need to vote now
at the end I think the timing of his vote, could had been someone who was trying to blend in, by threwing him under the bus
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

well, i can't wait any longer so I'm going to go ahead and vote kyle
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm back, and I have cheese.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

I see that Timmer voted without more posting~ I was looking forward to his last half of the alphabet. Hopefully he makes it back.

birdwithteeth11: He's present, spends a lot of time theorizing (which I do too, so I won't fault for that) often based on what MP would or would not do. I think i read him pretty well, and I am not voting for him today.

Black Rock: While i guess it is possible that she sought LC to recruit him, I would think she would have been more subtle than to go around saying, "Anyone seen LC?" if that was the case. I have been BTS with BR several times, and her policy as a civ is to say little, and as a baddie to say less. The fact that she openly looked for LC was actually what was making me look AWAY from her, not towards her. That could all be WIFoM though. Also, not sure if I have EVER seen her vote for LC? She might have, but I don't recall it. She could be recruited, though. Her usual quiet is being compounded by all of the fairs she is working. There is also the Bea death; it would be a very ballsy move for Tyler to make, it feels more like a frame to me, but I could be wrong.

Bullzeye: Although he is one of only 2 people who fit my theoretical criteria, he just does not "feel" bad to me. When Bullz is civ, he's a bit edgier, a little softer when he's bad, not unlike Typhoony for those that know him. I am seeing edgy Bullz.

Canucklehead: She is playing her standard "Wheeeeee" game here, which is pretty much the same bad or good. I think she's more formidable than she gives herself credit for being. There is that killing someone in a fight thing, though.

Hedgeowl: Hedge is like Canuck in that she is more formidable than people, or she herself, might think. I think she is someone who needs to be really "into" the game; she got a bit more vocal midway through the game, could be she was recruited, could be she became more engaged.

juliets: Early on, I was looking for Juliets in the towns. I kind of suspected her of being Tyler, but I read between a few lines, and would not vote for her.

Keterman: I would be astounded if Keterman was Tyler, or if he comes up recruited at games end, he was recruited before LCs lynch. Once LC was numerically lynched, while we were waiting for MPs cable guy, there is no reason why a baddie teammate of LCs would be taunting LCs main accuser and pointing the baddie finger at him. UNLESS it was to provoke just this reaction, and that would be the most Machiavellian thing I have ever seen in Mafia. On short acquaintance, Keterman does not strike me as that kind of player.

Kylemii: I like the case on him, Llama was spot on re LC. It would solidify my feelings about BR were Kyle to flip bad, based on the points Bea made. I tend to always think Kyle is being evasive & shifty, etc.

Mister Rearranger: Sorry, MR, but i am voting for you. Back when we had only one baddie dead, I said that if we got another, it might be easier to triangulate a position for Tyler. I think it has to be you or Bullz, and I just don't think it's Bullz. Timmers point about MRs vote for LC is a good one, BUT~ I still think being in the same place as both DH & LC days 1 & 2 are a smoking gun for me. Several people no showed, it could be an early distancing vote gone awry.

Russtifinko: He missed the vote in the LC lynch; so did Canuck & Hedge. I have been on teams where we lost someone in a lynch becasue a teammate or two did not show up in time to help with a save. Timmer made some good points here as well, and has voted for him today.

S~V~S: :noble:

Sorsha: I don't particularly think she is bad. While I don't know that I agree with her theory (although I still get the :ponder: over both Canuck and Unfurl) about Tyler maybe being involved in deciding fights, I generally do not know Sorsha to actively theorize when she is bad. Quite the opposite. She has gone quiet, but I think that may be due to other reasons, not recruitment.

Spacedaisy: Some good points were made about Daisy, and while I understand her reasons for being low key, they were some good points. Early on, i had a good, open feel for her. Now, maybe not so much. There is also the Bea killing; it would be a very ballsy move for Tyler to make, it feels more like a frame to me, but I could be wrong (copy'n'paste from BR).

thellama73: It would be the worlds ickiest chatroom if Llama was on the baddie team; I know both him & LC well enough to quail at just the thought. Not even possible. On that day. If I were recruiting, I would recruit either him or Keterman ASAP. I still think they can kill or recruit on a given night, not both, so right now Llama is still A-OK in my book, tomorrow, maybe not.

timmer: I wish he had come back and finished his posts, I was curious about his thoughts. I also wished he had not forced me to fight when i did not want to, and i wish he had addressed why that was the case. No plans on voting for him, ultra helpful & involved.

unfurl: Her gameplay changed midgame. I would be surprised if someone recruited her becasue she specifically said she did not like being recruited, but then it is possible that is why someone might recruit her~ WIFoM Deluxe with cheese. Also it is concerning, like with Canuck, that she killed someone, maybe even more so than Canuck, since Canuck opponent did not show, but Unfurls did.

linki, lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

thellama73 wrote:Llama, made cocky by his instincts on Long Con being so devastatingly correct, has returned to an earlier suspicion. I've been doing some reading, and one thing keeps sticking out to me. Here are all the posts of Kylemii talking about fighting.

Beginning in New Castle on Day 1
Kylemii wrote: i don't particularly want to fight anyone, i'd be okay with voting DH since he volunteered
Then, no mention of fighting until Wilmington on Day 4:
Kylemii wrote:everyone seems so down to fight. there must be something to it.

i'll fight anyone.
Quite a difference. Then we all came here, and Kyle appeared to become suddenly quite eager.
Kylemii wrote: I didn't fight either. i was worried about the risk until day 4 or so when i was just like "yeah whatever"
Kylemii wrote:holy shit :0

rest in peace everyone

i'd be okay with fighting
Kylemii wrote: i would be okay with fighting especially if it were against another fighting novice.
Kylemii wrote: I would still like to fight at some point in case fighting skill level ends up being important down the road but I'm not really in a hurry.
In each case, he tries to sound casual, but the number of posts seems to indicate almost a desperation for fighting. I asked him about this, and this was his response.
Kylemii wrote: i only wanna fight because i'm weak and i'm worried that fight skill may somehow end up being important in the endgame. i was worried about dying in a fight early on but now i've realized that the risk of dying early may be a fair trade-off for possibly not getting screwed in the endgame if i somehow end up living that long. Does that make sense?
Now, I may be wrong, but I smell a rat here. I think Kyle might be Tyler, who I suspect is quite powerful in fights. My theory is that he didn't want to fight early for fear of tipping his hand, but once he had a few recruits and the game was starting to go his way, he wanted to fight in order to accelerate his killing. The other possibility is that he knows something about the endgame that we don't, which would explain his last two posts on the subject.
no, i legitimately just wanted to be involved in a part of the game that seems intrinsic to it's nature. like what's the point of playing "fight club" mafia if you don't fight at some point.

those aren't all my posts about fighting. you missed the ones where i'd posted that i didn't want to fight any more and reasons why. even right now i feel like everyone knows more about the game than i do because i haven't participated in any fights and you all have, but i don't care because staying alive is more important.
It's also worth noting theat he studiously avoided voting for Long Con and he has been quite strong about pursuing Bullzeye, whom I trust more than just about anyone else.
both of those things are not even true. :0 i voted for long con, i didn't avoid voting for him at any point especially not in any way that could be described as studious. and bullz went after me much more than i went after him. i don't think i even voted for bullz more than once when it wasn't a random vote.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh, i missed the poll and i'm dying. cool. hehe sorta goes with the tradition of dying in most mafia games i'm in on my birthdays. i'm not really surprised.

good luck guys!
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

sorry for the vote and dash guys I am in the usa and am trying to avoid roaming charges. I'm at amcd right now. I think this lynch went well and I hope for the best!
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kylemii wrote: both of those things are not even true. :0 i voted for long con, i didn't avoid voting for him at any point especially not in any way that could be described as studious.
I have no idea how I made that mistake. I even checked it twice and could not see your name there. I must be going blind. :derp: I'm legitimately sorry, Kyle, if I turn out to be wrong about you.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 9

Who is Tyler Durden?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38:32 am

birdwithteeth11
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
Canucklehead
No votes
Hedgeowl
No votes
juliets
No votes
Kylemii
birdwithteeth11 (2), thellama73 (7), Hedgeowl (9), unfurl (10), juliets (11), Sorsha (12) 46%
Mister Rearranger
S~V~S (13) 8%
Russtifinko
timmer (6), Mister Rearranger (8) 15%
S~V~S
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
timmer
No votes
unfurl
No votes
The host!! (host, mod, dead, injured)
MovingPictures07 (1), Epignosis (3), bea (4), Keterman (5) 31%
Total votes : 13
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Watch out for MR and Llama maybe. I think the case against MR is pretty legit.

I'm not sure I believe Llama didn't see those things, but even if he didn't it shows a theory compilation strategy preferring results over correctness so maybe that's a bad thing. idk. it's up to you guys now. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 9: The Beginning of the End

Kylemii has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.

timmer has won the fight!! S~V~S has not been seriously injured.

It is now Night 9. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs and decide who will fight.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: [NIGHT 9] Fight Club Mafia

Post by juliets »

damn, I thought I had good reason to vote kyle so I'm really disappointed that I got an unrecruited civ instead. RIP Kyle, I made a mistake and I'm sorry. This game is so hard.

So who wants to fight tonight? Is there anyone who didn't win their first fight who wants to volunteer for this one?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ri p kyle :(
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That sucks Kyle :(

And Yay I am not dead :D And neither is Timmer :D
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Llama no like. Bad medicine. :(

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Damn! RIP Kyle! I thought we had that one nailed down for sure. :(
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have no interest in fighting again, and I will not vote for anyone who does not want to fight.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

I just missed polls in both games in playing while sitting around reading and posting.

I think I deserve to be fired.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for, but as much as I'm tempted to, it's probably better if I don't. I have no idea how sane/insane this coming week is going to be, with it being the first week of training for me. I'm leaning towards very insane. I'm going over to a friend's BBQ in a little bit, and when I get back tonight, I'll decide for sure which way to go and vote accordingly.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I hate to doom & gloom, but I feel like we're all dying soon anyways. :( I'll go out punching and kicking.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'll vote for you if you want, MR.

I have to say, I am pretty disgruntled about how this game has gone. I really feel like all the modkills in a game when Tyler gets to choose his team have been horribly unfair. Of course the inactive players are going to be civvies, since Tyler would not choose to recruit them.

This means you have a host who has intentionally killed off more than a dozen civvies and, in my opinion, has handed the game to the baddies. I don't think we ever had a chance to begin with, and if you ask me, it's a BS way to host. Hosts should be impartial, and not make decisions that inherently favor one group over another.

I was really hoping for a win this game, too. :(

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Um, it isn't like this is the first time MP has mass killed people. He killed like 9 in one day, I think, back at TP. You don't vote, you lose.

As the person who has made low posters his crusade, you more than anyone should get this. It isn't the hosts fault, it's the people who did not vote, etc.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

Yeah, I've got no problem with MP killing as many no-shows as his little heart desires (and I say this as a total no-show for the last bajillion days). Yeah, it hurts te cubs on an in-game level, but at te meta level of having real consequences for signing up and not participating, I actually really like it. Thumbs up, MP.
(....and noooooooo, of course this is just an attempt to butter you up to make you not mod kill me :p )

Anywho, I'd like to put myself forward for a fight for the following reasons:
- I have a niggling suspicion that killing Tyler isn't going to be a normal process. I mentioned one theory earlier, but I'm also considering as other have before that maybe Tyler needs to be defeated in mortal combat. I would like to put myself forward for this because a) I think my fighting level might be among the higher levels of the players remaining, b) I think a strong fighter is the only one with a chance against Tyler, c) I have been useless to the cvs thus far and would like a chance to atone, and d) I am a martyr :noble:

So my suggestion is that everyone vote for me to fight whoever we think is most likely to be Tyler. Right now, I think that's unfurl, but for this purpose I'm willing to go along with whatever consensus emerges (that is, of course, assuming you don't just laugh at me and tell me to fuck off)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Um, it isn't like this is the first time MP has mass killed people. He killed like 9 in one day, I think, back at TP. You don't vote, you lose.

As the person who has made low posters his crusade, you more than anyone should get this. It isn't the hosts fault, it's the people who did not vote, etc.
The difference is that ordinarily the teams are assigned randomly, so modkilling low-posters is an equal opportunity punishment. In this case, it was heavily biased towards one team, which I don't think is fair. It's not just "if you don't vote you lose" it's "if you don;t vote, the host makes sure your entire team cannot win"

unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

rip kyle, thats not a good result :(

As a host, which I has been not that many, I punished people with extra votes for not votting, I never had modkilled but I has been tempted tbqh :p
and I like an idea that I saw in another game, if you dont vote you can not use your power, but I guess that will not work in this game
And I know not eveyone is the same, not everyone will be a high poster, but at least show up from time to time, and I will be fine with it

I will vote for MR as he wants to fight, dont know what to do with the other vote, if they are volunteers I can vote for them tomorrow most likely

linki
Im not tyler canuck, or a recruit
as you want to fight, I will vote for you and MR then
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

I just noticed, we can only vote for one person in this poll
somedays we can vote for 2, I guess host mistake?
voted for MR, sorry I could not vote for you canuck
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

unfurl wrote:I guess host mistake?
Shock.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Um, it isn't like this is the first time MP has mass killed people. He killed like 9 in one day, I think, back at TP. You don't vote, you lose.

The difference is that ordinarily the teams are assigned randomly, so modkilling low-posters is an equal opportunity punishment. In this case, it was heavily biased towards one team, which I don't think is fair. It's not just "if you don't vote you lose" it's "if you don;t vote, the host makes sure your entire team cannot win"
As an involved and participating player, is this your admission of guilt? :srsnod: :p

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I changed the poll to 2 options per user. It really doesn't matter anyway. Sorry for all the mistakes this game, everyone, my mind has been totally elsewhere, and I'm so used to automatically putting "1" in every time when making a poll, especially when the poll has players' names on it.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

As an involved and participating player, is this your admission of guilt? :srsnod: :p
Alas no, because I would like to win.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

MovingPictures07 wrote:It really doesn't matter anyway.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:feb:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

How I secretly want this game to end:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 9: The End?

Keterman has been killed by Project Mayhem. He was an unrecruited Civilian.

To be continued...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 9: The End? (Continued)

Project Mayhem has sufficiently infiltrated society.

It is now Day 10. Stuff will happen.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: [DAY 10] Fight Club Mafia

Post by thellama73 »

okay, what's this now?

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Project Mayhem has sufficiently infiltrated society.
Gross :eek:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Pick a number from 1 to 10? So this has just become random guessing now.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Undoubtedly, MP has given the baddies info on the poll, since he so clearly wants them to win, while we are left to grope in the dark.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

thellama73 wrote:grope in the dark.
Also gross :eek:

I picked 3, my favorite number.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You're right, MR, 3 is an awfully good number. There is a reason it's the Rule of Three and not the rule of some other number. Seven is also pretty good. I only wish there was a 73 on the poll.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

8 is a LOST number, my favorite LOST number <3
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I guess I'll take 7 since MR has 3.

Return to “Previous Jobs”