[END] Fight Club Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Re: [END] Fight Club Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

I loved this game, it was happy & dramafree~ this game has joined SOT, LOST:Rev, Recruitment 1, Survivor & Lilo & Stich Mafia in my Top favorites :fiesta:

Maybe Secret 2 as well :) and Daisys game at Hedville where we did song parodies, I LOVED that game :D

Linki~ that was me :lorab: Squeeeeee~ thank you. You know i lov :lorab: you to bits and your good opinion is important to me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

juliets wrote:oh yes I forgot to congratulate BR, unfurl, llama, bullz, SVS, daisy, russti and hedge for doing such a great job of keeping yourselves out of trouble, not making any mistakes. Whoever it was that commented on looking at BR because she said she was looking for LC in one of the cities was right on target. You guys did a great job and yay for your win!
This, tbqh. I didn't have a fucking clue about anyone the entire game. It was like, Day 10 and I was operating under the assumption that we had Tyler and maybe like 1 recruit to find. :confused: :huh:

:haha:
I was apparently rather....off in my summation.

Excellent playing by Team Tyler. :srsnod:
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

Because I'm proud of it, here was my winning submission for the plot of Fight Club 2:

Fight Club 2....

Mere seconds after the closing scene of Fight Club 1...

"quick guys, check your credit cards, our debt should be gone!"

"Hey, what the... nothing changed!"

Somewhere, in a lush office... a man laughs maniacally.

"I guess they didn't know about... the cloud!!! mwa haha, cloud services for tha muthafuckin win, yo!"

The narrator's living room, drunk.

"You can't fight a cloud, man... this sucks."

He picks up the phone.

"Yeah, I'd like to order the new Fluhrmann line of sofa, please.... in... beige."

A tear falls down his face as he recites his credit card number.

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

Marla sits in a therapy group for internet hackers.

She watches, smoking silently, as nerd after nerd stand and cry as they profess "it's not fair! I can crack into any computer system, but... there just isn't anything left to fight against!"

She quirks an eyebrow.

"Gentlemen... I think it's time you met a certain someone."

Days later... the narrator is back in the dingy confines of the fight club, with the group of nerds.

He recites the rules of Fight Club.

"Now, who's first to fight?"

Two nerds take off their shirts and prepare for battle.

"GO!"

The nerds commence to thumb wrestle, their thumbs violence stabbing at each other.

Later...

Two nerds sit across from each other, shirtless, trying to complete a Sudoku before the other, sweat pouring off of their face.

Later...

the narrator rips an Apple laptop to pieces. When someone asks why he says "I wanted to destroy something beautiful."

Finally...

"Project Mayhem 2 is a go... nerds... take down that cloud!"

The nerds are seen storming into a random nondescript building in cities across America, full of supercooled servers. In each, the nerds plug into computers and commence to do battle with their fingers.

The narrator and Marla hold hands, looking at the windows at the city beyond.

Nothing happens. But somewhere, the credit card system goes down for realsies. There just aren't any explosions.

the end.
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Epignosis »

And I was the impartial judge. Well done, timmer.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

with 20 civ deaths and 10 baddies there was pretty much no other way this game could have ended lol... :0

i'm glad i survived long enough to be the baddies last civvie lynch, that's better than just getting randomly nightkilled or whatever.

congrats project mayhem, and thank you MP for hosting a fun and unique (and brutal) game!!!
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, we won!!!! Great job, team!
MovingPictures07 wrote: I had the mass modkill mechanism in mind from the beginning, but never did I imagine the kills would be THAT much, especially in the final challenge. I honestly expected some inactivity due to the twisted nature of the game, even though I still thought it was relatively uncomplicated (almost no one had powers), but not quite to the degree it was there.
I am ashamed to say I was a part of this; I thought the game was really interesting (especially given my role and what happened to me), but life has been crazy and I didn't have the time or energy to give it the attention it deserved. For most of it I was sliding by, and at the end I was gone completely.
Black Rock wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Black Rock-Tyler

iirc, recruit order:

me, Russ, DH, LC, Daisy, Hedge, Unfurl, llama, Bullz
This recruit order is correct. Black Rock recruited every night.
I want to just say why each person was recruited. I only could recruit by location at first. I started with SVS and I wanted her on my team. She is very smart and good at being evil. I chose Russ because I didn't know Russ at all. There would be no connection. DH came to my town and I knew DH would love to be recruited. I didn't know people suspected him already at the time. I recruited LC to show off my role, it was better than his. That never happens. We got BTSC at this point so we found out all the rest of the police so the next moves we made was to eliminate the threat since they already got DH. It only took me so long to get Unfurl because I needed to get rid of the police threat. I wanted Unfurl for the same reasons I wanted SVS. After llama took down LC it was either kill or recruit him, he was better as a recruit because no one would suspect him. Bullz was recruited while I was out of town, SVS Facebooked me for approval, I thought it was a good idea. That was our very awesome team. I was very proud of them. They never screwed up with non-participating or anything.

I'm sorry I had to be so absent the last bit of the game but I had to put the possibility of making tons of money ahead of mafia. I literally was in the middle of nowhere and a 4 day concert. I forgot my password to this site and then with 25,000 people with cell phones my network sucked. I worked from 9am until 3 am. I just couldn't do it. It was not an excuse at all and it did effect my game play.

To our dear host, I have never had so many :feb: as answers. It was an awesome evil game. Thanks for putting up with my endless PM's and forgetfulness. I have never had such an awesome, complex role. I have never played recruitment, I have always hosted it. It was such a new different experience. Thank you for trusting me with this role.
BR, you did an excellent job as our fearless leader! I was really glad to be recruited by you, even though it got scary with the cops in the middle there. I am sorry to the team that I didn't contribute more. The funny thing is, MP was worried about you getting access to the cops through LC, and you actually got it well beforehand with me!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Long Con wrote:Cool game! We (the Police-baddies) knew my time was likely up when the PI (Llama) checked me and sent the cops a message that I was bad. I thought I could maybe take Llama down and at least kill the PI before everyone turned on me, but I pushed too hard and people got suspicious of me. Timmer, had you alignment-checked me?

Either way, at least my death got us the PI. As soon as we knew the PI knew my identity, we just watched for someone coming after me in the thread. Once we determined it was Llama (after a cross-reference with his eloquent and interesting PM communications to the police confirming it was him), we had to recruit or kill him. Luckily for him, he was recruitable. :D
For the record, from the awesome in-theme noir PMs we were getting, I was pretty sure llama was the PI. However, I wasn't confident enough to push to kill or recruit him because of it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:
Long Con wrote:Cool game! We (the Police-baddies) knew my time was likely up when the PI (Llama) checked me and sent the cops a message that I was bad. I thought I could maybe take Llama down and at least kill the PI before everyone turned on me, but I pushed too hard and people got suspicious of me. Timmer, had you alignment-checked me?

Either way, at least my death got us the PI. As soon as we knew the PI knew my identity, we just watched for someone coming after me in the thread. Once we determined it was Llama (after a cross-reference with his eloquent and interesting PM communications to the police confirming it was him), we had to recruit or kill him. Luckily for him, he was recruitable. :D
For the record, from the awesome in-theme noir PMs we were getting, I was pretty sure llama was the PI. However, I wasn't confident enough to push to kill or recruit him because of it.
Yeah, I regret that they became less elaborate as I became more busy and the poll time changed to a less convenient one.Just before I was recruited I sent you a report on myself, hoping to throw you off the scent, but I had too successfully outed myself in going after Long Con for that to work
I wish I had thought about all the police being recruited before I alerted you to his traitorous ways, or I could have kept you in the dark longer, but I guess it worked out for me in the end.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Banners are here!

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No banner for being modkilled twice. :blush:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Jobs”