kevin Vompatti - Professor Plum
kpence Matahari - Singing Telegram Girl
Mister Rearranger - The Cook
Mongoose - Mr. Boddy
MovingPictures07 - Colonel Mustard
Ninja Blooper - The Cop
sabie12 - Miss Scarlett
S~V~S -The Motorist
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Re: Clue: The Movie [Day 10]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lol. Seriously? Rezzzed? Congrats on the win civs. Thanks for the awesome game llama!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 93

Post by thellama73 »

Once again, I'd like to apologize for the occasional sloppiness of this game. I made an error where I accidentally sent Rob a PM from Mr. Boddy he should not have gotten, and spent the rest of the game trying to correct it. think it worked out in the end though.

The baddies had a tough break in getting their women killed off early, meaning that Rob could only be killed by lynching. There were also a few missed PMs that would have allowed more killing. The kills were inherited, so there should have been a death every night were it not for the missed votes.

Mr. Boddy would have inherited the kill if Wadsworth had died first.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Epignosis »

I had a heap of fun playing this. It was my first game ever that I kept a spreadsheet. Thank you llama.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Great game llama . That was a good win at epi and MP.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

A couple of people commented that Mr. Body's LMS condition was too difficult. I don't think it was. He would have inherited a kill, and he had the potential to know everyone's role or else be directing votes. It required an active playstyle to manage effectively, but I think it could have been done.

Everybody kept wasting actions on Mrs. White multiple times. I was hoping people would catch on a little quicker there.

Thank you all for playing and I hope you had fun! You were a great group to host.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, Mrs. White could have been taken down by Yvette, if she were not taken down by Mr. Green first.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Also, Mrs. White could have been taken down by Yvette, if she were not taken down by Mr. Green first.
I had Eloh pegged as the Cook due to misinfo :p
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Hedgeowl »

I felt so bad for sabie Day 1 too! We hadn't even chatted in btsc yet and i suddenly remembered it was 24 hour game and had 15 minutes before the lynch ended. There wasnt much i could do at that pount sadly, but i had been looking forward to getting to know her.

Interesting idea on boddy inheriting the wadsworth kill. I assumed at some point he must have a shot at a kill.

Epi, you worked your tuchas off in this game, so definitely a well deserved civ win. Congrats you guys!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:Epi, you worked your tuchas off in this game, so definitely a well deserved civ win. Congrats you guys!
Thanks Hedge. That means a lot. You almost persuaded me too!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The Cook got SVS killed on Day 2, the chief got Blooper killed on Day 3, and the Chief saved himself on Day 5.

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Hedgeowl wrote:I felt so bad for sabie Day 1 too! We hadn't even chatted in btsc yet and i suddenly remembered it was 24 hour game and had 15 minutes before the lynch ended. There wasnt much i could do at that pount sadly, but i had been looking forward to getting to know her.

Interesting idea on boddy inheriting the wadsworth kill. I assumed at some point he must have a shot at a kill.

Epi, you worked your tuchas off in this game, so definitely a well deserved civ win. Congrats you guys!

Yeahhh I was out and forgot I just had to do a vote real quick. I really didn't get a chance to even look at anything. I was sad I didn't get to play.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 57

Post by S~V~S »

Llama, how did the cook kill me? I had less votes, even with an extra 2, than the other person. I thought the Chief switched it to me. And i had Eloh pegged for the Chief due to that.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

YES!!!!! AWESOME!!! :yay:

Truly epic to win as a civilian alongside you, Epig, so thanks for all your help this game! :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:YES!!!!! AWESOME!!! :yay:

Truly epic to win as a civilian alongside you, Epig, so thanks for all your help this game! :)
Yeah, you weren't much help. You almost lynched me!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:

I tried.

And that's not true, I never even voted you, once you responded to my case against you, I was pretty much like... well, that didn't hold up to shit. :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 57

Post by S~V~S »

I really do want to know how I died, if the Chief did not switch it to me. Who reads me that badly?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I tried.

And that's not true, I never even voted you, once you responded to my case against you, I was pretty much like... well, that didn't hold up to shit. :p
Glad to win with my old friend from PA. You're a good person to celebrate my first civilian win with.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I tried.

Glad to win with my old friend from PA. You're a good person to celebrate my first civilian win with.
Feeling's mutual! I worked so hard on this game in the beginning, then Doctor Who took up my attention, but I still tried my best to keep up and stay alert... I should have kept a spreadsheet though. Thank goodness you did.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

That was a great game. you did a hell of a job epi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:I really do want to know how I died, if the Chief did not switch it to me. Who reads me that badly?
The cook subtracted two votes from Blooper, and Blooper had votes subtracted for winning the posting contest as well, leaving you with the most votes.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

This was a game.

And it was good.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Matahari »

congratulations guys! And thank you, llama, for letting me step in. It was a fun role, I never realized how many mongoose and wombat songs there were to choose from, I even found a song for moving pictures and Epig, but didn't see a need to use them. It was much fun! A tribute to one of my favorite actresses-

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Yay! Congrats! :)
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I really do want to know how I died, if the Chief did not switch it to me. Who reads me that badly?
The cook subtracted two votes from Blooper, and Blooper had votes subtracted for winning the posting contest as well, leaving you with the most votes.
Wait, posting contest aside, I thought you told me I was blocked after that night? :confused:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Yay! Congrats! :)
thellama73 wrote:
Wait, posting contest aside, I thought you told me I was blocked after that night? :confused:
Yes, you're right. The way I have muy notes makes reconstructing these events complicated.

SVS had 2 votes, Blooper had 4. 2 would have been subtracted from your meal, but you were block. Blooper's victory in the posting contest gave her -2 lynch votes, leaving Blooper and SVS tied. I randomized the lynch and THAT's what caused SVS's death.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:I WON AS A CIVILIAN!

And only because I had a nigh invincible role. Damn I'm good. :mafia:
:lorab:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I was killed three times. lol
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Boogs »

That's why I was confused! Llama worded it where it didn't make sense to me, Epignosis. It said you died then were rezzed, not typical "Wadsworth tried to kill Epignosis" because multiple roles could evade death. So I figured you got out of it twice. It would have helped me if he said it differently.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Thanks a lot, chief :rolleyes: (Just kidding :hug: )

Great game while I was alive! I think I talked more in this than any of my games and really enjoyed it, especially beating everyone single-handedly at the numbers game :feb: Great game, llama!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:Thanks a lot, chief :rolleyes: (Just kidding :hug: )

Great game while I was alive! I think I talked more in this than any of my games and really enjoyed it, especially beating everyone single-handedly at the numbers game :feb: Great game, llama!
Oh yeah! That was funny as hell. I was so damn mad. :mad:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Look at banner, Michael!

Return to “Previous Side Missions”