Scary Movie Mafia 2: Mafia...In Space!

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1

Scary Movie Mafia 2: Mafia...In Space!

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Why not post another game idea I've had too? A spiritual successor to an LP game, in a way. The Aliens and Predators continue their feud, dragging explorers, heroes, and rulers from all corners of the universe into their conflict.

We Come In Peace (11):
Neil Armstrong - BTSC with Buzz Aldrin. They travel the cosmos in a space shuttle, learning new things from the places they go each night.
Buzz Aldrin - BTSC with Neil Armstrong. They travel the cosmos in a space shuttle, learning new things from the places they go each night.
Spock - Highly logical. *secret*
Han Solo - A bounty hunter. On odd days, he can sell his vote to another player in exchange for a reward.
Luke Skywalker - Searches for Darth Vader every night. If they meet, the evil space-dictator may have a change of heart...
Ripley -
Spaceman Spiff -
Space Ghost - Hosts a talk show, which he may invite 1 player to make a guest appearance on every Even Day.
Duck Dodgers -
Flash Gordon - King Of the Impossible. *secrets*
E.T. -

The Conquerors (3):
Darth Vader - Rules the universe through fear and oppression. *secrets*
Sinestro - Like Vader, embraces his ability to instill fear in others. On Odd nights, he creates a construct out of yellow light to terrify another person. Then, *secret*
Marvin the Martian - Uses his trusty ray gun to disintegrate a player of his choice on Even Nights.

The Primal (3):
The Alien 2.0 - A slimy, slithery, ancient lifeform. It hunts for the Predator, determined to avenge it's predecessor's death. Along the way, it will lay eggs. If a player targets the Alien with a night action, they will awaken a facehugger instead. The Facehugger may silence, sicken, or eventually kill and resurrect the assailant.
The Thing - *secret*
The Martian (from Mars Attacks!) - Performs a highly technical and extremely weird surgery on 2 players during Odd Nights. *secret*

Lost in Space (2):

The Predator 2.0 - Searches for his prey, The Alien, every night. If he finds it, it will die. If he finds another player, he will duel with them. *secret*. If the Predator is killed, he will activate a bomb, killing his assailant if he was NKed or a random civ if he was lynched.

Hal 9000 - "I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you." *secret*
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Scary Movie Mafia 2: Mafia...In Space!

Post by Tangrowth »

Can't wait for this!!!
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I found it! I'd love to help you out with this one :D It'd be a good first hosting experience for sure even if I just get to help with the roles and stuff.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oooooh, I can't wait for this :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “The Basement”