FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 1]

Post by FZ. »

Funny I didn't get the linki. Okay Ninja, can you say, out of those people who voted for you, who caught your eye the most.

I'm not sure I liked Llama's reasons. I would be okay with the "I don't want to die", but the fact that he felt the need to add a joke there, makes me think he's worried about how he's going to appear, so he throws in a joke
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

FZ. wrote:Funny I didn't get the linki. Okay Ninja, can you say, out of those people who voted for you, who caught your eye the most.

I'm not sure I liked Llama's reasons. I would be okay with the "I don't want to die", but the fact that he felt the need to add a joke there, makes me think he's worried about how he's going to appear, so he throws in a joke
llama pinged me in the first place with the BWT post, but apparently I took all of the early votes too seriously. My gut is often right, however, so I might go in that direction. Snow Dog came out of nowhere with his vote, too, and has switched all over the place (from randomizing, to llama for "fun," to me for being "insincere").

The linki probably didn't show up because of the timing out issue. At least that's my guess :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 22

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:Funny I didn't get the linki. Okay Ninja, can you say, out of those people who voted for you, who caught your eye the most.

I always throw in a joke when I am having fun. It is because I am merry.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

nijuukyugou wrote:

llama pinged me in the first place with the BWT post, but apparently I took all of the early votes too seriously. My gut is often right, however, so I might go in that direction. Snow Dog came out of nowhere with his vote, too, and has switched all over the place (from randomizing, to llama for "fun," to me for being "insincere").

The linki probably didn't show up because of the timing out issue. At least that's my guess :shrug:
Untrue. You were my first and only vote.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote:splints - so a joke vote for llama deserves a vote from you? you totes ignored my earlier post to you then - BLAM - you vote me for a joke vote I made on llama. :eye: :eye:
I admit I missed your first post to me. I was actually surprised you hadn't said anything to me :haha: I'm not very serious in my vote. I just wanted to get in on the early voting fun going on. Would think you would know me better than that. :eye: :eye: :eye: :| :D Today is my last day of work so am busy trying to finish up everything I started, which is tough on a holiday weekend :disappoint: Not sure who I will seriously vote for in the end.
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

How about MP? He seems a bit eager to please. He keeps seeing my point of view, and explains things. Not sure I've ever seen civvie MP do that. Can anyone share their thoughts about MP? Does it feel genuine to you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:

I always throw in a joke when I am having fun. It is because I am merry.
I don't remember you being that merry in the Monopoly game (Can I talk about it since we're both dead?)
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:How about MP? He seems a bit eager to please. He keeps seeing my point of view, and explains things. Not sure I've ever seen civvie MP do that. Can anyone share their thoughts about MP? Does it feel genuine to you?
Yes...

....and no!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Snow Dog wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

Untrue. You were my first and only vote.
Ah, sorry - was going off your posts, not the physical vote. I should've said "switched opinions" to clarify.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:MP - what do you think of Sabie's vote for teeth saying he is not participating when they both have added the same amount of nothing to the thread?

She only has more posts bc of ot posts.
You know, I'm not sure. I certainly don't like it. But I don't know whether it's just not understanding her logic and she's civvie, or whether she's a baddie trying to find a way to save her teammate or just needed to come up with a reason to vote someone.

FZ. wrote:How about MP? He seems a bit eager to please. He keeps seeing my point of view, and explains things. Not sure I've ever seen civvie MP do that. Can anyone share their thoughts about MP? Does it feel genuine to you?
What?

I'm not sure how I seem eager to please. I'm vocal in expressing agreement and disagreement. God forbid I agree with you because you and I generally see eye to eye on matters (something I believe we've both noted).

What do you mean by "explains things"? I'm confused.

Snow Dog wrote:
Yes...

....and no!
What is this supposed to mean?

Why do I not seem genuine? Or is that not what you were saying?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Yea nijuukyugou's vote was off to me but she just played a flawless baddie game in zelda so I don't see her making a mistake like that this early but hey everyone makes mistakes. so who really knows.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:MP - what do you think of Sabie's vote for teeth saying he is not participating when they both have added the same amount of nothing to the thread?

She only has more posts bc of ot posts.
You know, I'm not sure. I certainly don't like it. But I don't know whether it's just not understanding her logic and she's civvie, or whether she's a baddie trying to find a way to save her teammate or just needed to come up with a reason to vote someone.

What?

And I didn't get Snow Dog's answer either

I'm not sure how I seem eager to please. I'm vocal in expressing agreement and disagreement. God forbid I agree with you because you and I generally see eye to eye on matters (something I believe we've both noted).

What do you mean by "explains things"? I'm confused.

Snow Dog wrote:
Yes...

....and no!
What is this supposed to mean?

Why do I not seem genuine? Or is that not what you were saying?
Okay, I like your answer. But recently, you started out every game suspicious of me, so this agreement thing surprised me. And by explaining, I meant that you went into detail when answering people's questions when no one else did. Could be you're the only polite person in around, though.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote: Okay, I like your answer. But recently, you started out every game suspicious of me, so this agreement thing surprised me. And by explaining, I meant that you went into detail when answering people's questions when no one else did. Could be you're the only polite person in around, though.
Lol, one of the reasons I often get suspicious of you is that I get paranoid most of people I often see eye to eye with. I realize that I can agree with baddies and disagree with civvies, so don't take my agreement with something you've said as a necessary statement of my trust. ;)

Oh, okay. Well, when someone asks me a question, I like to make sure I answer it to the best of my ability, that's all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, I have no real reason to suspect you just yet, FZ., and I've found your attempts to baddie hunt genuine.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, I have no real reason to suspect you just yet, FZ., and I've found your attempts to baddie hunt genuine.
Okay, what do you think of llama so far?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'm just not very good at this game apparently, but my vote for BWT was because he didn't vote in the first poll. I always think that's a bad thing and then everyone jumps on me for thinking its bad to miss a vote. Isn't it? I wanted to make sure I got my vote in because I wasn't sure if I would be too busy to do so later. Sorry I didn't have any wonderfully thought out logic behind it. As far as ninja goes idk I'm seeing it as an I want to post something and be involved in the conversation post rather than anything crazy. I mean no I don't expect anyone to ping or do anything obviously baddie the first day but there's always that possibility I guess.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, I have no real reason to suspect you just yet, FZ., and I've found your attempts to baddie hunt genuine.
I'm not sure yet. He's pinged me a bit, but I feel I've been extra bad about reading him anymore.

What do you think of him?

sabie12 wrote:I'm just not very good at this game apparently, but my vote for BWT was because he didn't vote in the first poll. I always think that's a bad thing and then everyone jumps on me for thinking its bad to miss a vote. Isn't it? I wanted to make sure I got my vote in because I wasn't sure if I would be too busy to do so later. Sorry I didn't have any wonderfully thought out logic behind it. As far as ninja goes idk I'm seeing it as an I want to post something and be involved in the conversation post rather than anything crazy. I mean no I don't expect anyone to ping or do anything obviously baddie the first day but there's always that possibility I guess.
Lol, don't worry, I wouldn't say you're not good at it. I believe I'm terrible, particularly as a civvie, but that's just me. :p

Oh, I see. You said D1 but he had posted during D1 so I was confused what you meant.

It is generally considered poor form to miss a vote, yes, but the Day 0 period is really kind of a welcome period that isn't as important as the rest.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

sabie12 wrote:I'm just not very good at this game apparently, but my vote for BWT was because he didn't vote in the first poll. I always think that's a bad thing and then everyone jumps on me for thinking its bad to miss a vote. Isn't it? I wanted to make sure I got my vote in because I wasn't sure if I would be too busy to do so later. Sorry I didn't have any wonderfully thought out logic behind it. As far as ninja goes idk I'm seeing it as an I want to post something and be involved in the conversation post rather than anything crazy. I mean no I don't expect anyone to ping or do anything obviously baddie the first day but there's always that possibility I guess.
I think that sometimes, the first day is the best place to find baddies. While civvies are really relaxed and have nothing to hide, the baddies do, and sometimes they just push a little too hard. After the first day, theories and conspiracies take over and it's somehow easier to trick people because of wifom and how we go in circles in our minds. At least I do.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I'm not sure yet. He's pinged me a bit, but I feel I've been extra bad about reading him anymore.

Something about his reactions seems too cheerful or merry, as he calls it, to feel genuine. But I know he gets lynched often on day 1, so I wonder if it's one of those instances
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

He seems pretty normal to me.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Something about his reactions seems too cheerful or merry, as he calls it, to feel genuine. But I know he gets lynched often on day 1, so I wonder if it's one of those instances
Good point re: baddies on D1. Never thought of it that way before.

Regarding this, yeah, I don't know. I haven't seen enough actual baddie hunting from him yet, but I'm not sure as to his alignment really at all right now. I wouldn't say his behavior so far is out of character for his personality, so I'm hesitant to let him seeming too careless as indicative of baddieness.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:
He seems pretty normal to me.
Yay! :fiesta:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Regarding this, yeah, I don't know. I haven't seen enough actual baddie hunting from him yet, but I'm not sure as to his alignment really at all right now. I wouldn't say his behavior so far is out of character for his personality, so I'm hesitant to let him seeming too careless as indicative of baddieness.
I don't know. When I talk about baddies pushing a little too much, the line where he explains why he's voting Nunju strikes me as a good example for that. I'm kind of torn between those two. No one else caught my attention other than that so far.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I don't know. When I talk about baddies pushing a little too much, the line where he explains why he's voting Nunju strikes me as a good example for that. I'm kind of torn between those two. No one else caught my attention other than that so far.
Hmmm... that's an interesting point. I didn't think of that. Something to consider.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Switched my vote to Boogs for now since BWT showed up. Here's hoping it gets Boogs to talk. :noble:
I did this one game where I just moved my vote down the line to people who hadn't posted yet.

I don't remember how well it worked or what my alignment was though... :shrug:
This is all you have to say?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Yea nijuukyugou's vote was off to me but she just played a flawless baddie game in zelda so I don't see her making a mistake like that this early but hey everyone makes mistakes. so who really knows.
Just for the record, I haven't voted yet :P

Also, I am flawless and never make mistakes :noble:

Just kidding but still
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Oh for ducks sake. Losing posts is so annoying.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Again.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I was going to say the same thing about Mp the fz said about him. By the time I read through the thread she had changed her mind on him. Not sure I have though.

I was surprised how easily he changed his vote off rox and seemed to do so following a trend of people doing the same.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Couple that with his quick vote to jump on the ni ja votes.

My votes going to mp, at least for now.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Kate wrote:I was going to say the same thing about Mp the fz said about him. By the time I read through the thread she had changed her mind on him. Not sure I have though.

I was surprised how easily he changed his vote off rox and seemed to do so following a trend of people doing the same.
Wouldn't you think he might be more guarded with his shifting as a baddie?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:I was going to say the same thing about Mp the fz said about him. By the time I read through the thread she had changed her mind on him. Not sure I have though.

Have my thoughts not been transparent regarding my level of confidence in my assessments?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

FZ. wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Switched my vote to Boogs for now since BWT showed up. Here's hoping it gets Boogs to talk. :noble:
I did this one game where I just moved my vote down the line to people who hadn't posted yet.

Hi, FZ!

It's all I had time to say. I'd hope to have an idea of where to vote by now, but I pulled extra hours at work yesterday and today. :/
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

Hi, FZ!

It's all I had time to say. I'd hope to have an idea of where to vote by now, but I pulled extra hours at work yesterday and today. :/
Hey :)
Well, you still have time to read through. Can't wait to hear what you think ;)
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Well, I'm going to vote llama, because of my gut feeling and reasoning earlier, and possibly saving my own skin. Y'all might see it as my overreacting to Day 1 playfulness, but regardless, his vote pinged me, as did the other early ones. I understand others' reluctance to vote llama because he does get offed early often due to his playfulness, but he also uses that mentality to his advantage. Or, rather, it has worked for him the other way (people avoid voting for him because of it).

For those voting for me, listen to reason - I am not clumsy. I post what I feel like, but I calculate what I post, good or bad. And people seemed extremely eager to jump on me for an overreaction that wasn't an overreaction at all (lots of votes on the first day of Day 1 is unusual, and you have to go on something the first day, so I went with that). I expressed an opinion on suspicious behavior. I stand by that opinion. If I didn't want to draw attention to myself, I wouldn't have posted. Voting for me will not make you happy unless you are bad.

And I will be a sad, sad Blooper finally having enough time off to read the thread, but with no thread to read :P
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Time to make marzipan cookies! :biggrin: Back later.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ok, out of curiosity, did I miss something here?:
Kate wrote:Couple that with his quick vote to jump on the ni ja votes.

My votes going to mp, at least for now.
He's the 2nd of the bunch that voted for Nij. Did others jump off?

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

While my readthrough was essentially, "Wow, SoFi and FZ threw down a gauntlet re:Nij.". And then thought to myself that of any post to call out, this:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, what do you think of Blooper's post?
I think I may also place my vote on nidgywuuji, due to the insincere post. In fact I have done.
Seemed like an insincere, bandwagony one.

But then I think back to Kate's post that I just highlighted...

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

:ponder:
;)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MR, so what are you saying? Do you think Kate is suspicious, or do you think Snow Dog is, or both?

I was wondering about Snow Dog. He (is it a "he" or a she"?) kept joking that he might vote MP, then vote llama, but ended up voting ninju. While the former were with a sarcastic tone, the latter did not really send a genuine vibe.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Voting Snow Dog.

I get the vibe that this Niji or Llama choice would be civ or civ. I want to hear from Kate too.

The playfulness of Snow's post above strikes me as off, if that makes any sense.

Linkidueto timeouts: Both haha. See above. Kate's was more of a serious question because I did a quick readthrough, but I don't understand if her comment was hyperbole or not.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Voting Snow Dog.

I get the vibe that this Niji or Llama choice would be civ or civ. I want to hear from Kate too.

The playfulness of Snow's post above strikes me as off, if that makes any sense.

Linkidueto timeouts: Both haha. See above. Kate's was more of a serious question because I did a quick readthrough, but I don't understand if her comment was hyperbole or not.
I get the vote for Snow Dog, though I think that if both ninju and llama are civs, and Snow Dog a baddie, then he would probably not want to look bad when they come out civ, so I assume he'd let someone else be the one to decide between them and try to stay out of the line of fire (not necessarily but likely).
As for Kate, I think that even though MP was the second to vote for ninju, he was the fourth to voice suspicions.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Sabie's response seemed genuine.

Though I did think that Nij's initialpost was worded kind of wonky her last post felt the same :/

I do not see anything wrong with llama that makes me want to ask myself wtf yet but I am quite surprised he did not bring up anything about voting for a low poster :p though I guess that what the Teeth vote was about.

I am not seeing anything in MP's play that gives me any paws - yet.

splints response made me feel better though I do not know how she could miss a Beatles video on the first page of the game :p. srsly though it was The Beatles :noble:

Imma think on this.

Linky seems like normal Snow to me - also FZ he is a he :p
;)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

What do you make of Splints reason for voting Roxy, and her leaving it there and not coming back to do something with it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I kind of feel like voting for Splints, though I don't want to waste a vote. Anyone wants to join me?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Well she (splints) did she was not leaving it there and would be back to vote later.
;)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Roxy wrote:Well she (splints) did she was not leaving it there and would be back to vote later.
Oh. I'm stuck. Even though I don't feel great about either llama or Ninju, I don't feel comfortable voting either, so I need to decide and I really need to go to bed
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

FZ. wrote: I get the vote for Snow Dog, though I think that if both ninju and llama are civs, and Snow Dog a baddie, then he would probably not want to look bad when they come out civ, so I assume he'd let someone else be the one to decide between them and try to stay out of the line of fire (not necessarily but likely).
As for Kate, I think that even though MP was the second to vote for ninju, he was the fourth to voice suspicions.
Ok, thank you for clarifying! I'm in a bit of a rush so I was wondering if I missed some of that suspicion (I obviously then saw that you'd brought up Nij's name too, so yeah at least 3rd).

I see the rationale in your thought process re:Snow too. Perhaps he genuinely believes he's jumping on a wagon to catch a baddie (Nij), idk. But if he does, it doesn't rule out the possibility of him being from just one faction of the baddies.

I do feel like Llama is more of an enigma to me than most players. Niji semi-fooled me last game too.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
FZ. wrote: I get the vote for Snow Dog, though I think that if both ninju and llama are civs, and Snow Dog a baddie, then he would probably not want to look bad when they come out civ, so I assume he'd let someone else be the one to decide between them and try to stay out of the line of fire (not necessarily but likely).
Ok, thank you for clarifying! I'm in a bit of a rush so I was wondering if I missed some of that suspicion (I obviously then saw that you'd brought up Nij's name too, so yeah at least 3rd).

I see the rationale in your thought process re:Snow too. Perhaps he genuinely believes he's jumping on a wagon to catch a baddie (Nij), idk. But if he does, it doesn't rule out the possibility of him being from just one faction of the baddies.

I do feel like Llama is more of an enigma to me than most players. Niji semi-fooled me last game too.
It doesn't rule him out from being a baddie on another team, but I think he'd want to be more careful because he's the first to look at (for bandwagoning), if she flips civvie).
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 25

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Simon »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Simon wrote:Hedgeowl, are you a good guy or bad guy? :wall:
Neither. I am a good lady. :fiesta:

Why does that make you bang your head into a wall? That looks like it would hurt. :(
I'm hitting my head against eh wall because I think you're going to lie. I will vote for you. :srsnod:

Return to “Previous Jobs”