FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, you'd think you'd be able to read me after all the games we've played together, but apparently you can't.

My behavior in this game has been more blatantly my civvie game than almost any other game in recent memory, so I just don't understand why you're fixating on me and not discussing anyone else.

I'm not literally trying to bait everyone into going after just about anyone. NO ONE IS BADDIE HUNTING.
This is so arrogant it hurts.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

It's not arrogant, I'm just really frustrated at a lot of things in my life right now and I'm sure that's not helping but I'm also frustrated that it feels like I'm trying to start discussions that over half of the player list doesn't seem to care to even participate in.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If you think I'm bad, Dom, by all means -- get everyone else to vote for me. I obviously need to take a huge break from this game but I haven't exhibited the self-discipline to do so. I'm seriously freaking out about finals and a lot of other stuff. So I'll be back tomorrow. I don't know where I'll actually be voting, but I don't seriously intend on keeping my vote on myself. I just want to participate in discussion in this thread and I'm frustrated that everyone I'm asking questions to -- you, LC, BR, etc. seem to get annoyed or imply that I'm bad because I'm trying to engage players in talking about other players. Last I checked, that's how the game was played.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, I'm sorry folks, I'm not trying to imply people aren't playing the game. I know most players have been posting and have been busy. I'm just venting frustration. I was hoping some real discussion would have happened by the time I got home this evening but I saw practically nothing was discussed, so that's mainly what I was referring to. Anyway. Like I said, I'll be back tomorrow. I look forward to hearing what people have to say.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

geez MP chill. Give some other people a chance to discuss before you accuse them of not playing! So, I'm not sure where I am voting yet. I do not see this as MP's baddie game, so probably not there.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm sorry, the past week has been really kind of terrible off and on for me, and mafia has been a good escape, but it also has made my in-game behavior a bit insane, even by my standards. This isn't an excuse. Nor am I asking for anything. I just feel badly about getting FZ. lynched and derailing the thread and I'm a giant ball of stress at the moment. This is just providing context for my behavior. I absolutely promise I won't be back until I'm feeling chill because I've been the opposite of that today, whatever that is.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I think your jest was suspicious
I think the way you went after FZ instead of Bass is suspicious
I think the way you just had a coronary over a single vote is suspicious
I think the way you tried to push a BR suspicion is suspicious.

But I'm not baddie hunting because I think YOU are suspicious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I also answered your questions...?

I do not think Snowy is suspicious and BR's vote was not either. . .
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

I don't think Bass is suspicious based on what he's posted so far. I'm guessing he knew you had voted Todoroki and just made the connection with you immediately, or maybe he just figured that you're a much more likely Night 1 target than I am. :p And given that there is apparently no link between Bass and FZ (except maybe him being Luigi), then I don't see much of a case there.

As for SD, as I've said, I don't read him well, but he seems par for the course so far. I still think BR's blatant pot-stirring is odd, given that it was bound to accomplish nothing except drawing attention to BR herself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wait... rite... MP was likely targeted for a kill... so it's less likely he's bad?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:Wait... rite... MP was likely targeted for a kill... so it's less likely he's bad?
Probably, yeah (except that I know I'm civvie :p ). I'd just think that since MP is often an early target, maybe Bass just assumed it would be MP and not me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:Wait... rite... MP was likely targeted for a kill... so it's less likely he's bad?
Probably, yeah (except that I know I'm civvie :p ). I'd just think that since MP is often an early target, maybe Bass just assumed it would be MP and not me.
I was referencing that I think MP is bad but it is likely he survived a NK from the baddies.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
I was referencing that I think MP is bad but it is likely he survived a NK from the baddies.
Ah, well I disagree with you on MP. I feel like this is just usual overexcited civvie MP.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

It's sticking out like a sore thumb in my head that simple doesn't make sense. Why do we care so much that Ambray was the first to vote FZ? Is there more background or context that i'm just overlooking? It isn't arguable that Mp was the driving force behind FZ's lynch. Are people who are throwing Ambray's name around contesting that?

Current reads, I'm really mixed on MP, It's interesting, how now that i have actually have bases to make an argument against him, he seems civvie. As DF described, he seems like his eccentric self. I think it's too early to lynch him if there's an alternative.
My lead going into this day was Llama, so :(

I'm not seeing a solid case against Bass due to how much that weighed on FZ being mafia.

Dom is reading Civvie, which is terrifying because normally he reads blank. He's far more helpful and seemingly rational than normal imo.

Hedgie and BWT should say more words :srsnod:
Pov: you reading my takes
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Made wrote:
Dom is reading Civvie, which is terrifying because normally he reads blank. He's far more helpful and seemingly rational than normal imo.
:eye:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'm still alive so sorry guys finally getting internet later today so I should be able to participate better now.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 2]

Post by sabie12 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:See, Sabie and Snow Dog? The owner of this site is the worst at mafia but he still loves it. :P
Thanks for the support! haha Much appreciated especially with my busy-ness and lack of interwebz lately. I've been feeling bad about my lack of participation. I see that poor MP has been struggling and is now the idiotic sock :p Glad we got the indie character! Just gotta get us some more baddies! I'd love to finally win a game of mafia for once haha.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Indie character?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I read the post wrong ughh. Nevermind
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't know what to do about MP. It's possible he could be a severely mistaken Civvie, but the way he just threw Bass, FZ., and Roxy into the pot just based on Bass' suppose slip-up is just bizarre. Then the sig bet thing, which always makes me suspicious. S~V~S just made a sig bet over in Monopoly Mafia and turned out to be a baddie. I feel like it's a move designed to make everyone believe that you're Civvie, because no one would ever make a sig bet as a baddie! :rolleyes:

I can see the case about Bass seeming to know that MP and not DF was targeted, has Bass addressed this? The thing is, if MP were the targeter, then that would explain why he would be the one to come up with the accusation. No one else caught it. :shrug: Or he could be Chick Hicks, not caring who gets lynched. It would be pretty slick, and if he's not a baddie, I don't see MP getting NK'ed any time soon.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Made wrote: Dom is reading Civvie, which is terrifying because normally he reads blank. He's far more helpful and seemingly rational than normal imo.
Maybe you just haven't had much experience with him, but Dom has a history of making helpful contributions to games.

If anything, you seem a bit more suspicious for that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

I think at the moment I am still up for a Bass vote. The case on him still seems pretty good to me.
Llama was onto Ambray. Shame he got killed because i wanted to ask him about that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:I think at the moment I am still up for a Bass vote. The case on him still seems pretty good to me.
Llama was onto Ambray. Shame he got killed because i wanted to ask him about that.
Do you think that is why he got killed?
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Made has played with me in many games where I have been very, very active. This is most intriguing. Why mischaracterize my style? It's not so much that I think he's suspicious because he thinks I am civvie-- it's that he's worried that he thinks I'm civvie... based on a contradiction that doesn't exist.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I think at the moment I am still up for a Bass vote. The case on him still seems pretty good to me.
Do you think that is why he got killed?
It's possible I suppose, but a little too obvious? But maybe we would be supposed to think a bad team wouldn't do the obvious.

Short version. i don't know. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

So we've got a telethon going on at work; I don't have a ton of time today.

Dom: That warranted a vote for Made? Does that indicate any kind of change in stance or reservations about MP?

Made: I think MP's point against Bass was somewhat different from that against FZ. I'll have to read back and look.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I'm not going to be back before the poll closes, so I'll just go ahead and vote Made because his comment about Dom was both inaccurate and seemed like he was attempting to instigate suspicion of Dom.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Made wrote:Hedgie and BWT should say more words :srsnod:
I'm trying to. But with the schedule I have right now, that might not change anytime soon. I'll do my best to be a bit more vocal though.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I'm not sure what to make of Made's comment against Dom. Other than that it seems like an especially odd thing to say. Not sure if I'm going to vote in that direction yet though.

If not Made, then for sure either Bass or Snow Dog.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I would be interested to hear more on what Dom's thought process was switching from "I'll vote you until you're lynched" confidence about MP to Made.

Lacking that response and running out of time, I'm going back to Snow. Though I must note this is back to my gut on his earliest comments. I wish I had more time today to study. :/
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Nobody going to let Made answer before voting for him on literally no case?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I didn't mean to insult with my comment, it's just whenever i play with Dom, I feel as if he's both mysterious and intentionally aloof, this game, not so much.

In the 3 or 4 games i've played with Dom, i've never felt this way about him, and i thought that was worth noting :shrug:

As MR brought up, it's kinda weird that you changed your vote so fast, considering your vocal view on MP.
linki- <3 snow....
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I'm voting for Snow Dog. I've said a million times he was hopping around.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:I'm voting for Snow Dog. I've said a million times he was hopping around.
n

No. You haven't. And even if that was true, so what? Is this all you got?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Well I'm probably voting Ambray or bass or possibly DF for his hit and run vote on Made
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Snow Dog wrote:Well I'm probably voting Ambray or bass or possibly DF for his hit and run vote on Made
While I also found this weird, It's consistent with seeming dislike new names being brought to the table (See remarks Re:DF)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Well I'm probably voting Ambray or bass or possibly DF for his hit and run vote on Made
While I also found this weird, It's consistent with seeming dislike new names being brought to the table (See remarks Re:DF)
Erm by DF, Re:BR
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:I'm voting for Snow Dog. I've said a million times he was hopping around.
n

Yes. Are you lying about hopping around? :fiesta:
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

I read a few things earlier by DF that cricked my brow, but...and I hate to say it....it would rely on Bass coming back bad. :p

I'm going to put my vote there, because I do think that MP was genuinely onto something and I didn't think the case on Bass was connected to FZ honestly, the case on Bass was that it looked like he slipped up by knowing who was targeted for the NK.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
n

Yes. Are you lying about hopping around? :fiesta:
No
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^depends what you class as hopping around.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ambray wrote:I read a few things earlier by DF that cricked my brow, but...and I hate to say it....it would rely on Bass coming back bad. :p

I'm going to put my vote there, because I do think that MP was genuinely onto something and I didn't think the case on Bass was connected to FZ honestly, the case on Bass was that it looked like he slipped up by knowing who was targeted for the NK.
I agree. We screwed up with FZ, but that doesn't put Bass in the clear.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I think it's the best we have to go on.

Votes Bass
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:So we've got a telethon going on at work; I don't have a ton of time today.

Dom: That warranted a vote for Made? Does that indicate any kind of change in stance or reservations about MP?

Made: I think MP's point against Bass was somewhat different from that against FZ. I'll have to read back and look.
I thought my conversation with myself made it pretty clear why I'm likely wrong about MP -- he was targeted for a NK
Doesn't mean anything 100% but it certainly makes it less likely that he's bad.

Any reason why you're ignoring that?

Made wrote:I didn't mean to insult with my comment, it's just whenever i play with Dom, I feel as if he's both mysterious and intentionally aloof, this game, not so much.

In the 3 or 4 games i've played with Dom, i've never felt this way about him, and i thought that was worth noting :shrug:

As MR brought up, it's kinda weird that you changed your vote so fast, considering your vocal view on MP.
linki- <3 snow....
You played Doctor Who, right?
... seriously... you would call me aloof?
I would call myself aloof THIS GAME.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote:I didn't mean to insult with my comment, it's just whenever i play with Dom, I feel as if he's both mysterious and intentionally aloof, this game, not so much.

linki- <3 snow....
You played Doctor Who, right?
... seriously... you would call me aloof?
I would call myself aloof THIS GAME.[/quote]
Oh yeah, forgot about that game, and above about MP noted.
-wait, that was the game we went at each other hard wasn't it. disregard everything i've said re:dom, omg.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Yes, that was the game where I caught you and you no u'd me yeah.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. I guess I'm not looking at Made anymore. And while I still think Snow Dog is potentially bad, I think a Bass vote will tell us a lot more. If he's bad, we lynch a baddie. If he's civ, then I might start questioning what side of the fence MP is on.

Votes Bass
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:I thought my conversation with myself made it pretty clear why I'm likely wrong about MP -- he was targeted for a NK
Was it confirmed to be MP and not DF?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

No but this happened.
DFaraday wrote:

Voting Bass. It's the strongest lead we have as it stands.
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. I guess I'm not looking at Made anymore. And while I still think Snow Dog is potentially bad, I think a Bass vote will tell us a lot more. If he's bad, we lynch a baddie. If he's civ, then I might start questioning what side of the fence MP is on.

Votes Bass
Are you telling the truth about being suspicious of Bass? :shrug:

Return to “Previous Jobs”