Denim is expensive in Finland.
29%

Total votes: 14
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Re: [Day 11]: Film Directors.

Post by Canucklehead »

Ricochet wrote:Also, the lesson Canuck learned from her own AWOL theory, after thinking the most inactive player must be bad and he flipped civ, is that the second most inactive player must be bad. At least I'm getting no other reasoning from her, prior to her nominating TH or Made as possible lynches today, other than a post in which she reacted to Made building a case on her.

Think I'm at 8.
What? Do you read my posts like, ever? What "lesson" are you referring to? Since when is TH the "second most inactive player"? I've given reasons for suspecting TH since he replaced in, and agreed with Bass's suspicion of Rox before he died. Suspicions have long lives. They don't just magically fabricate themselves each morning (unless you're a baddie) and thus don't really require restatement each day.
This whole post is just blatant misinformation and confusing, tbh.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Canucklehead wrote: But I have chosen to trust him at this late stage in the game, and it may very well be my downfall, but sometimes you gotta take a risk, and at this point I'm more comfortable with the unknown quantity that is LC than the REALLY unknown quantity that is Lizzie/Made.
This is my 5th day back, That was enough to feel like there was enough information to get me voted the first time. What make me more mysterious this time around?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

LC didn't say a single word about you between Day 5 and 9, Canuck. Among the first things he said after finally mentioning you (or, rather, replying to questions he was asked about you) was "I'm still on the fence about Canuck" and "wait guys, what does Canuck have to do with SVS' kill". His votes in the Day 6 to 8 were DF, DF and DF. So yeah, he didn't need to throw you under the bus, because the suspicions on DF developed well enough to have payed off when it was between him and you on Day 8.
Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Also, the lesson Canuck learned from her own AWOL theory, after thinking the most inactive player must be bad and he flipped civ, is that the second most inactive player must be bad. At least I'm getting no other reasoning from her, prior to her nominating TH or Made as possible lynches today, other than a post in which she reacted to Made building a case on her.

Think I'm at 8.
What? Do you read my posts like, ever? What "lesson" are you referring to? Since when is TH the "second most inactive player"? I've given reasons for suspecting TH since he replaced in, and agreed with Bass's suspicion of Rox before he died. Suspicions have long lives. They don't just magically fabricate themselves each morning (unless you're a baddie) and thus don't really require restatement each day.
This whole post is just blatant misinformation and confusing, tbh.
It is on your behalf, because I was talking about Made.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Made wrote:
Canucklehead wrote: But I have chosen to trust him at this late stage in the game, and it may very well be my downfall, but sometimes you gotta take a risk, and at this point I'm more comfortable with the unknown quantity that is LC than the REALLY unknown quantity that is Lizzie/Made.
This is my 5th day back, That was enough to feel like there was enough information to get me voted the first time. What make me more mysterious this time around?
Huh? This is a very odd comparison you're trying to set up.
LC has been active and playing since day 1, due to his being a participant and also not dying.
Made 1.0 is not relevant to this question so far as I can see, and I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for you then, but regardless, at that point everyone was 5 days old, so you were equally as knowable as everyone else.
Made 2.0 is an unknown quantity because his predecesor in the role posted maybe once the entire game. So while everyone else has 11 full and busy game days worth of stuff to judge on, Made 2.0 has 5....and those 5 aren't particularly revealing, given that they're mostly loooong pages of quotes and little engagement in back and forths.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

[quote="Ricochet"]LC didn't say a single word about you between Day 5 and 9, Canuck. Among the first things he said after finally mentioning you (or, rather, replying to questions he was asked about you) was "I'm still on the fence about Canuck" and "wait guys, what does Canuck have to do with SVS' kill". His votes in the Day 6 to 8 were DF, DF and DF. So yeah, he didn't need to throw you under the bus, because the suspicions on DF developed well enough to have payed off when it was between him and you on Day 8.
/quote]
:huh: Is this a response to my post about trusting LC? Or just a restatement of your theory that we're teammates?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Guess I'll vote LC to give myself a fighting chance and get Vomp closer to his beloved early lynchpost. I'd prefer to vote Dom or Canuck, I think they're the ringleaders. But it is what it is.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:LC didn't say a single word about you between Day 5 and 9, Canuck. Among the first things he said after finally mentioning you (or, rather, replying to questions he was asked about you) was "I'm still on the fence about Canuck" and "wait guys, what does Canuck have to do with SVS' kill". His votes in the Day 6 to 8 were DF, DF and DF. So yeah, he didn't need to throw you under the bus, because the suspicions on DF developed well enough to have payed off when it was between him and you on Day 8.
/quote]
:huh: Is this a response to my post about trusting LC? Or just a restatement of your theory that we're teammates?
The latter pretty much.

Also you were a surefire lynch candidate, but DF got lynched 7 to 3. Surefire, indeed.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I disagree, Pink!
Canucklehead wrote:
Made wrote:
Huh? This is a very odd comparison you're trying to set up.
LC has been active and playing since day 1, due to his being a participant and also not dying.
I'd argue his participation has been more off topic-topic than my post have been. Expressing suspicion very lacking in reasons. For example. Please point out the post where he suggest that Rico is bad, then post his reasoning.
Made 1.0 is not relevant to this question so far as I can see, and I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for you then, but regardless, at that point everyone was 5 days old, so you were equally as knowable as everyone else.
If you're argument is that by day 11, the bar has risen, I'd argue that the most recent stuff is the most relevant. I mean no one is looking at llama's lynch anymore are they? I was readded to the game so early on that my status as a 2.0 is irrelevant at this point. It's not we're looking back on votes to see who voted with or against baddies
Made 2.0 is an unknown quantity because his predecesor in the role posted maybe once the entire game. So while everyone else has 11 full and busy game days worth of stuff to judge on, Made 2.0 has 5....and those 5 aren't particularly revealing, given that they're mostly loooong pages of quotes and little engagement in back and forths.
the stuff between the quotes is what's relevant. But if you choose to ignore it, so be it I guess. As for conversational post vs. mass catch up post/cases :shrug:. nothing i can really say to that
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Canucklehead wrote:My current baddie breakdown is TH as te last Hack, and Made and Rico (?) as the two remaining bros. this is based purely on gut.
So why aren't you voting for someone on the team you think is stronger? If I'm the last Hack like you think, lynching me would only give the Bros more of a handle on this game by giving them a nightly kill. I think that's what you're hoping for though :mafia:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

Canucklehead wrote:
Dom wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Yeah, getting a bro would've been nicer (and I actually have you pencilled in as bro not Hack, but I obviously could be wrong) since tonight is a Bro kill night....but I'm happy to end the Hack team, too, if that's what ends up happening when you die.

The Civs are in dire straits, regardless... :shrug:
Why do you think he is a Brother?
Random guessing that I did last night, plus his recent accusation of us three as bros.

Why does that make him a Bro?
Made wrote:Hello friends, sorry for my absence. School is very quickly becoming "a bitch" as the kid say. That said, I made a commitment to play and i plan to keep it. Starting here:
Turnip Head wrote:TurnipHead 2.0
Dom (6), Long Con (7), Canucklehead (8) 38%

Ladies and gentlemen, The Brotherhood? They seem awfully quick to get this over with. Maybe they're about to win. Oh well. I don't care anymore. Get me outta here. :sigh:
Pretty much where i am at this point. I don't like this little team/possy that seems to be forming, especially this late in the game, especially considering i don't trust any of them, especially since they all voted together. Like let's put i this way: we have yet to lynch a baddie since MM, and you all, especially Canuck and LC, trust each other this much? This does not sit right with me in the slightest. And i feel all other players should look at this also.

and 1
Considering I voted Canuck a few days ago and it almost resulted in her dying... what the hell?

*wouldn't mind a Canuck lynch right about now*
Canucklehead wrote:LC could very well be snowing me. He does it all the time. He could just be feigning agreement with me in order to gain my trust, knowing that I'm much more likely to trust those who carry the same suspicions I do. If so, he's doing a damn fine job of it and deserves the win. But honestly, that seems like a fuckton of work to put into gaining the trust of a single player who only a few days ago was a surefire lynch candidate. It doesn't make a lot of sense from a baddie POV, when abandoning me and getting me lynched would be a WAAAY easier and way faster way to burn through the civs.
I could be wrong about LC, I often am.

But I have chosen to trust him at this late stage in the game, and it may very well be my downfall, but sometimes you gotta take a risk, and at this point I'm more comfortable with the unknown quantity that is LC than the REALLY unknown quantity that is Lizzie/Made.

Dom gets a ticket on my trust wagon, too, because he's been damn consistent and playing a very odd game for a baddie. Also, he's more or less agreed with my main suspicions of late, so yeah. Those are the two I've thrown my lot in with. Vomps gets a pass because I'm 95% sure he's not a Hack, and have a strong feeling he's not a bro.

That means the rest of y'all are likely bad.That's just how the cookie crumbles. :shrug:
I don't think a win is in the cards for me this game, and that's fine because the civs have really been mostly atrocious (me in particular), but I'm not ready to just give up and hand it to the baddies.
Where does your trust in Vomps come from?
Turnip Head wrote:Guess I'll vote LC to give myself a fighting chance and get Vomp closer to his beloved early lynchpost. I'd prefer to vote Dom or Canuck, I think they're the ringleaders. But it is what it is.
ok
what
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Well, my vote is now the last, but it's far from a decider already, so I'd like to stick with my personal top suspects. Would go for either LC or Canuck. LC sounds fine given the current tally (I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me spreading my vote to a third option, anyway). ;)

Also, think I'm past 10 posts myself already, yay.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:*wouldn't mind a Canuck lynch right about now*
Maybe you shouldn't have been so trigger happy with your vote then? XD Or maybe these are just empty words. Don't know. Don't know that it matters.

Turnip out.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:
Made wrote:Hello friends, sorry for my absence. School is very quickly becoming "a bitch" as the kid say. That said, I made a commitment to play and i plan to keep it. Starting here:
Turnip Head wrote:TurnipHead 2.0
Dom (6), Long Con (7), Canucklehead (8) 38%

Ladies and gentlemen, The Brotherhood? They seem awfully quick to get this over with. Maybe they're about to win. Oh well. I don't care anymore. Get me outta here. :sigh:
Pretty much where i am at this point. I don't like this little team/possy that seems to be forming, especially this late in the game, especially considering i don't trust any of them, especially since they all voted together. Like let's put i this way: we have yet to lynch a baddie since MM, and you all, especially Canuck and LC, trust each other this much? This does not sit right with me in the slightest. And i feel all other players should look at this also.

and 1
Considering I voted Canuck a few days ago and it almost resulted in her dying... what the hell?
Because you voted with her two days in a row after the fact.
6?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

So... I almost killed her... you know.... like... lynched her... like... you know... very closely lynched her... have continued to express distrust of her... and I... you know... am on a team with her?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I know you all have voted but I'm going to let the day run a little bit longer so that those who want to get to 10 may do so (and other reasons possibly that have nothing to do with catching something on fire in my townhouse when I was lighting candles in the townhouse and carelessly throwing the spent match into the trashcan).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I think Made is the only one left to reach 10, Vomps posted one and done.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:I know you all have voted but I'm going to let the day run a little bit longer so that those who want to get to 10 may do so (and other reasons possibly that have nothing to do with catching something on fire in my townhouse when I was lighting candles in the townhouse and carelessly throwing the spent match into the trashcan).
One second under the faucet can save you one month of misery.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I know you all have voted but I'm going to let the day run a little bit longer so that those who want to get to 10 may do so (and other reasons possibly that have nothing to do with catching something on fire in my townhouse when I was lighting candles in the townhouse and carelessly throwing the spent match into the trashcan).
One second under the faucet can save you one month of misery.

No harm done thankfully, except now I need a new trashcan (and a new relaxing bath experience).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

EVENT: Animators ATTACK!!!

In true larger than life fashion, all +1 vote prizes CAN NOW BE STACKED.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mongoose wrote:I know you all have voted but I'm going to let the day run a little bit longer so that those who want to get to 10 may do so.
So just me...k...... alright bout this
Made wrote:
Made wrote:
Made wrote:
Long Con wrote:So, Made as a baddie... he could have voted AP and given Canuck the ability to lynch AP, but he didn't. If he believed Canuck and I are both Civ, then the lynch was already cool whether it was two or three necks on the line. I'm assuming that since no one mentioned it, no one active at the end remembered Mongoose's tied-lynch ruling. SO, he didn't want to see AP in the mix for this lynch.
I'm not sure how i'm suppose to respond to this? With the amount of post and votes available to draw from, iunno, this just feel like a backwards approach. More like you want me to be rather than genuinely thinking I might be.
This might sound like a weird question, but with the above in my LC, what are you opinions on me?
Still waiting for a response to this. to add to it, What are your opinions on everyone this game?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Mongoose wrote:EVENT: Animators ATTACK!!!

In true larger than life fashion, all +1 vote prizes CAN NOW BE STACKED.
What does that mean?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

It means if you have won more than one +1 vote for the various contests and events, you can use them in the same lynch vote.

The event will last until 10:30 PM EST.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:ponder:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mongoose wrote:It means if you have won more than one +1 vote for the various contests and events, you can use them in the same lynch vote.

The event will last until 10:30 PM EST.
In the interest of lynching LC, everyone with +1s should do that :srsnod:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

How many of those do you guys think are out there?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well, I've got one... seems almost everyone does. I haven't been participating in most of the contests though so I have no idea what else is floating out there.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Well, I've got one... seems almost everyone does. I haven't been participating in most of the contests though so I have no idea what else is floating out there.
What was your prize for being the first to get to 10
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Vompatti wrote:I voted Turnip so we can maybe end the day early.

Oh hey, this pinged me actually, but for a possibly stupid reason. Maybe among the voters for Th, there's a civvie, which lead Vompetti to bandwagon, because his vote felt like to me, a bandwagon.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Well, I've got one... seems almost everyone does. I haven't been participating in most of the contests though so I have no idea what else is floating out there.
It was a good'un, and might help us civvies get back in this thing... no good if I'm dead of course. In any case, I have no interest in telling you just yet :kadaj:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

Ricochet wrote:What does that mean?
YOU'RE A NUT, YOU'RE CRAZY IN THE COCONUT
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
It was a good'un, and might help us civvies get back in this thing... no good if I'm dead of course. In any case, I have no interest in telling you just yet :kadaj:
still think you're bad. :p
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

A Person wrote:
What does that mean?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:
A Person wrote:
What does that mean?
SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE A NUT, SOMETIMES YOU DON'T
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:
A Person wrote:
What does that mean?
SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE A NUT, SOMETIMES YOU DON'T
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

SOMEDAY SOMEBODY'S GONNA MAKE YOU WANNA TURN AROUND AND SAY GOODBYE-EYE
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote:That's not how it is, TH. It's hard to judge whether you're a Civvie who feels that way, or a lone Hack. The way your last post reads... it feels a bit Hackish. My main point is, I'm really, truly, not a Brotherhood member. I think, were I a baddie, I wouldn't be saying this now. I have already said it, and I could just say nothing and the point would still be out there. But the reality is that I'm a Civvie, and this is not a Brotherhood ploy. It's becoming more and more likely that Dom and/or Canuck are Brotherhood members as the Civvie numbers dwindle, but I'm just a longtime Chump of this game. I think the longest-lived Civvie in a game like this must be the crappiest one, and that may just be me.
Missed this post when reading the thread, and think it might be relevant to who we'll end up voting tomorrow, so reposting it.

10!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Turnip Head wrote:SOMEDAY SOMEBODY'S GONNA MAKE YOU WANNA TURN AROUND AND SAY GOODBYE-EYE
25 points to Gryffindor.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, thread, just hold up here. I mean, I love attention, but this is a Turnip Head-saving bandwagon attempt on me. If you don't think I'm Civvie by now, then you haven't been paying attention. I would love for some extra votes to go on Turnip Head if y'all don't mind.
Made wrote:
Dom wrote:Considering I voted Canuck a few days ago and it almost resulted in her dying... what the hell?
Because you voted with her two days in a row after the fact.
Unless they were doing some schemey thing where they pretend to not remember what happens in a tied lynch... I'm pretty sure Dom isn't on a baddie team with Canuck.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It's definitely a Turnip Head-saving bandwagon, just like the other one is a Turnip Head-destructo-wagon. Only one of them can be right. Maybe there's baddies in both. I wish you had been on my side here, for one because if neither of us is bad then it's a shame that it's come to this, but also because you're the one out of the Dom/Canuck/LC trifecta that I suspect the least. But I don't feel I ever got the benefit of the doubt from you LC, and that's what concerns me the most and has me thinking you might not be on the level. I never got the feeling you were trying to work with me this game. You, Dom and Canuck have been at my throat ever since I subbed in. My back is against the wall here.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:It's definitely a Turnip Head-saving bandwagon, just like the other one is a Turnip Head-destructo-wagon. Only one of them can be right. Maybe there's baddies in both. I wish you had been on my side here, for one because if neither of us is bad then it's a shame that it's come to this, but also because you're the one out of the Dom/Canuck/LC trifecta that I suspect the least. But I don't feel I ever got the benefit of the doubt from you LC, and that's what concerns me the most and has me thinking you might not be on the level. I never got the feeling you were trying to work with me this game. You, Dom and Canuck have been at my throat ever since I subbed in. My back is against the wall here.
I don't think I have been at your throat. I'm just not driving this bandwagon. I've put my opinion on the line quite a few times this game, and I have been wrong pretty much every time. I don't know who the baddies are, I really have no idea. This is Dom behind the driver's seat. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, just like I'm sorry to the other 5 or 6 or 7 Civvies I have helped to lynch. I'm sorry that I'm not very good at this one.

That's if you're Civ. I feel like you already are a Hack from your own recent comments. I hate to disappoint you, and I don't want you you to think I have something against you.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't think you have anything against me. I think I got a raw deal replacing someone who was viewed as suspicious, though that's my own fault for agreeing to it. I didn't sub back in with a clean slate, and I think that was used against me by people who could take advantage of it. Dom's had me on the defensive the whole time; you're right that you've had less of a hand in that. It's why I don't suspect you as much as I do the others.

I'm not a Hack, other people said that so I had to use it in my arguments. I think it makes more sense to go after a supposed Brotherhoodie than it does a supposed Hack, just because of what we know about the numbers. 3 players voting together, so swiftly, this late in the game, sets off some major alarm bells for me. The paranoia is real...
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I wonder who is gonna die... :ponder:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Day 11: This Game is 4 Levels Deep, Just Like Inception

Cue the Edith Piaf. We need to a kick to get to the top level.

Settle down into your seat, and pull a blanket around you. Nestle in by the fire, lovelies. We are gonna be here for a spell.

No one has died.
It is now Night 11. I'll do an abbreviated night if I get all the PMs in early.

Here is an excellent graphic about box office takings. It's super cute. http://media-wordpress.afar.com/111711Movies-big.jpg

Here is a great infographic to help you figure out Memento: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kVqlvzSpokw/T ... nto%2B.jpg and one on Inception: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... kesart.png
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Nice Misfits usage, Noodles.

Edit: It autocorrected Holden to Noodles, but it was so dang funny I am not editing it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:faint:
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Who has the worst mustache?
Poll runs till Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:24:51 pm

Canucklehead
No votes
Dom
No votes
Made 2.0
No votes
Long Con
Made (11), Turnip Head (12), Ricochet (13) 19%
Ricochet
No votes
TurnipHead 2.0
Dom (6), Long Con (7), Canucklehead (8), Vompatti (10) 25%
Vompatti 2.0
No votes
Logan (Host/Mod/NP/Deadies/etc)
MovingPictures07 (1), timmer (2), Mongoose (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), Epignosis (5), A Person (9), zeek (14), Bass_the_Clever (15), Black Rock (16)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:Nice Misfits usage, Noodles.

Edit: It autocorrected Holden to Noodles, but it was so dang funny I am not editing it.
I hope that 'noodle' doesn't stick. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: [Night 11]: Film Directors.

Post by Long Con »

TH, did we tie? I can't believe it. Holy damn, this game is crazy. Maybe next time around, we'll vote together. :lol:

Now I just want to lynch the people who orchestrated the LC bandwagon. :feb: Maybe they'll just nightkill me tonight for saying that. Who knows? At least a bunch of extra votes have been used up. :shrug:

Return to “Previous Jobs”