Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: Death Note Mafia [END]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

juliets wrote:Which Kira killed me and why? After Epi wrongly asserted I was a yotsuba I weakly denied it and never corrected him again when he said it leaving i was yotsuba, so I just left the thought out there. Someone must have role checked me and found i was detective?

Also Dharma what was that gibberish that epi kept saying was Henry V, Act 2.
I night killed you. Sorry when all that stuff went down with boo he made me a deall and I should check you, epi, black rock. Thhe first night I check Epi, you, Zeek, and DP. Once I found out your role I knew I had to kill you or you would have got me lynched.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:Don't feel so bad Eloh, at least you didn't out your entire team. #Spongebob #NeverForget
LOL, exactly. :haha:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I particularly enjoyed my interactions with TH this game, and now officially consider him my mafia nemesis. :mafia:
I definitely had a lot of fun antagonizing you. I'm totally fine with being nemeses. :feb:

Amazing game MP, and grats to all the winners! I'll have more to say after I get out of work but... Wow Daisy, I never suspected you of being Light. Great game.

Sorry I couldn't get the detectives the win in the end. I'll come back later to share my thoughts!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:Llama, I thought you were a female.
When I saw that you thought that, I played it up a bit, trying to write like a woman. The thing I kick myself most for this game was being too revealing with you about who I trusted. It cost me my Mogi and Watari. Big goof on my part.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I particularly enjoyed my interactions with TH this game, and now officially consider him my mafia nemesis. :mafia:
I definitely had a lot of fun antagonizing you. I'm totally fine with being nemeses. :feb:
I have to admit, I loved the tension between Ryuk and Sidoh, that was awesome. Especially since Sidoh clearly had incentive to align himself with the detectives (and he certainly did!).
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
When I saw that you thought that, I played it up a bit, trying to write like a woman. The thing I kick myself most for this game was being too revealing with you about who I trusted. It cost me my Mogi and Watari. Big goof on my part.

"write like a woman"

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

So lol, the one always suspecting (?) I'm bad never brought me to his interrogation chambers. That, after in Film, he started my entire Mafia career with an interrogation. No wonder I'm winning.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:This was probably the most fun I have ever had in a mafia game, and I see that if the breaks had gone differently and if I had played better we might have won.

I do agree with Epi about unlynchable roles being really frustrating though. We knew Mata and MM were Kira sympathizers, and we could not get rid of them.
After trying so hard to recruit me in American Gods, could you not get BTSC with me in this game?
Frankly, I thought you were bad and I thought you would immediately peg me as L if I chatted with you. Also, I kind of wanted to frame you as L so the baddies would try to kill you instead of me. Running a report on you would have made hat harder. That's why I ran a report on myself.
Well I had you pegged as a detective the moment bea trusted you. You should have picked me. WE COULDA BEEN CONTENDAS. :pout:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
I reread your interaction with Mata over and over again. (She copied and pasted it of course). When you responded to her roleclaim with "Fantastic!", I was convinced it was you, because only you would say that. But I also thought the rest of your comments sounded more feminine, or at least formal.

Also, your online times didn't match up with when you were in thread. Well-played there.

Linki @Epi: I'm glad llama didn't pick you, because Daisy claimed your role when she went in. :feb:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki @Epi: I'm glad llama didn't pick you, because Daisy claimed your role when she went in. :feb:
See? Llama is single-handedly responsible for losing this game.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Elohcin »

Gosh guys, I felt like such an idiot. I was just so excited to have btsc with someone that I even though it said L, I read it as Light. I just cracked up at myself, literally LOLed for a good 5 minutes. I was running around the kitchen at the time working on a cake and trying to play Mafia at the same time. Ask Epi, I am not a great multitasker. But even my kids came running into the kitchen asking me what was so funny. I told them, "Well, you can't tell Daddy, but...." It was so hilarious! I had a lot of fun talking to Llama though. I came up with all these reasons why he ought not build a case on me in the thread. Who knew he could just out me like he did. I wish I could have copied and pasted the convo...that would have been fun to post in end game. Oh, and I thought llama as a girl too :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 73

Post by AceofSpaces »

So MM and Daisy thought I was a detective. I guess that means my style worked a little too well. It's so hard to walk that line as a Indy. On one hand you want to appear lynchable to the people with the night kills, and on the other hand you have to convince the town *not* to lynch you just yet. It's one of the reasons why I love playing Indy roles so much. :)

I also knew llama was L from the moment he tried to trick me into outing myself in BTSC. Luckily I was able to see through his ruse. I mean really... who would out themselves like that? :P
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki @Epi: I'm glad llama didn't pick you, because Daisy claimed your role when she went in. :feb:
I knew llama had not talked to you at that point in the game, nor would he bring you in under most circumstances. :) So I thought it was a worthy gamble.

And also it was much easier to guess your win conditions then it would be to try and pass as a detective.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MP, how about that Woman's Day card I made for my errr I mean your beloved Kami, tho? :P Made even before knowing!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

AceofSpaces wrote: I also knew llama was L from the moment he tried to trick me into outing myself in BTSC. Luckily I was able to see through his ruse. I mean really... who would out themselves like that? :P
:haha:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
Sad but true.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:MP, how about that Woman's Day card I made for my errr I mean your beloved Kami, tho? :P Made even before knowing!
Ah, yes! That was fantastic.

That reminds me too, Spacedaisy used that secret vote on herself in order to reveal her identity to you. :feb:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

But the two Kira sympathizers we did get were both my doing!

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 10]

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote::puppy:
This was my favorite post of the whole game btw. I'm not sure if it was because Epi knew he was going to be NK'd or because L was lynched, but I could not stop laughing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I knew llama had not talked to you at that point in the game, nor would he bring you in under most circumstances. :) So I thought it was a worthy gamble.

And also it was much easier to guess your win conditions then it would be to try and pass as a detective.
How would Daisy know my role though? There were a few Yotsuba left alive.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:MP, how about that Woman's Day card I made for my errr I mean your beloved Kami, tho? :P Made even before knowing!
Ah, yes! That was fantastic.

That reminds me too, Spacedaisy used that secret vote on herself in order to reveal her identity to you. :feb:
Olol, so that's why you let it slide in my win condition.

Did she ever receive the card? :noble:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

How would Daisy know my role though? There were a few Yotsuba left alive.
She had the eye deal at that point, and you were one of the first ones we checked.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:

Amazing game MP, and grats to all the winners! I'll have more to say after I get out of work but... Wow Daisy, I never suspected you of being Light. Great game.

Sorry I couldn't get the detectives the win in the end. I'll come back later to share my thoughts!
Seriously man, the entire game I viewed you as my nemesis, my true opponent, lol. I mean no one was playing it as masterfully as you were from Day 1, that's why I went for voting you instead of bass. I could have gotten bass lynched, but I thought he could use a win and you deserved a win so I went for that instead. That iswhy I was so so pissed when Rico died. I would have hated myself if I lost the win for mata, boo and Rico because I was trying to help you guys get your wins, lol. I was so worried at the end you were onto me and I was going to see myself lynched.

Linki Rico, we thought you were mello for a brief time and checked you and DH. And yeah he showed me the card, lol.it was awesome!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, I was considering foregoing my own win so boo could have his until I realized it would cost Mata and rico theirs as well. Boo really took care of business even though we didn't currently have BTSC with him, he played that more perfectly than we could have even planned. We told mata what I had to do to her in order to win. I was originally planning on betraying her, but in the end they made the difference and I did not think it was fair to them. And they did it even though they suspected what I was going to do.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 10]

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote::puppy:
This was my favorite post of the whole game btw. I'm not sure if it was because Epi knew he was going to be NK'd or because L was lynched, but I could not stop laughing.
Ah, that wasn't it!

My biggest concern was L dying and Near ending the game early without Higuchi being lynched. I was actually hoping Near would be Night killed. Unfortunately, both L and Near died at the same time. I also didn't think llama was L. I thought he was a Penber.

I didn't care about dying myself- that was true, true, true- as my win condition was largely luck.

Ironically, and is usually the case, I would probably have won if I had died Day 1. :blush:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

OMG Kami was saddendd by my death. :noble:

This is the thing I get now out of this game.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:OMG Kami was saddendd by my death. :noble:

This is the thing I get now out of this game.
best* thing
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I was down right angry. I behaved very badly at that point behind the scenes, especially to Alex. I'm surprised he didn't call off our engagement. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I was down right angry. I behaved very badly at that point behind the scenes, especially to Alex. I'm surprised he didn't call off our engagement. ;)
I have to believe now that you are really mad at me. :disappoint:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Spacedaisy wrote:Also, I was considering foregoing my own win so boo could have his until I realized it would cost ate and rico theirs as well. Boo really took care of business even though we didn't currently have BTSC with him, he played that more perfectly than we could have even planned.
When i got btsc with boo I was so scared to trust his plan then after I did go with it and he told me who to check that night and 3 came back detectives I thought he set me up. lol When I checked you I was shocked you played a great game. I think I texted mp and said it was scary how good you were lol.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I am really sorry I killed you rico.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote:I was down right angry. I behaved very badly at that point behind the scenes, especially to Alex. I'm surprised he didn't call off our engagement. ;)
Lol but why. Were you aware of my win condition or something or just felt it could tip the game into us losing? I sweated dead more than alive because of zeek's vote and the possibility of another group turning tjis win around.

sorry I didb't suicide at your comnand Kami
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Why you? I was angry at bass, but it was just me being stupid actually he wasn't trying to betray me, I just acted like a crazy woman for no good reason. MM has been great at talking me off the ledge about three times during this game. But this last time I really lost it, lol.it was bad. I'm embarassed mata and MM and Alex saw me like that.

Linki @rico, don't be sorry it all worked out. I get why you didn't.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I am really sorry I killed you rico.
Eh. I would have expected this from a worthy Higuchi, but I actually had no idea you had received the DN. I treated all double kills as Kami's.

still don't the part about you checking four people instead of two
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

He had two death notes so he could check two for each death note/each kill.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

I looked at the player list on D12 and asked myself who I trusted the most... and then voted for that person. It's a testament to the game you played, Daisy, that the only reasoning I had was that Light was probably playing the game of their life.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Why you? I was angry at bass, but it was just me being stupid actually he wasn't trying to betray me, I just acted like a crazy woman for no good reason. MM has been great at talking me off the ledge about three times during this game. But this last time I really lost it, lol.it was bad. I'm embarassed mata and MM and Alex saw me like that.

Linki @rico, don't be sorry it all worked out. I get why you didn't.
Oh shittely- I meant "AREN'T."

"I have to believe now that you aren't really mad at me. :disappoint: "

You and I a few nights ago had a back and forth. I thought I really pissed you off. Remember when I said I would vote you? I ended up not following through on that?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh! No that was fake.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote:He had two death notes so he could check two for each death note/each kill.
lolwtf!!!

Ok I seriously need to hear from MP how the whole ownership and transfer went.

i also need to seriously sleep
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Oh! No that was fake.
:feb: Good girl.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

zeek wrote:I looked at the player list on D12 and asked myself who I trusted the most... and then voted for that person. It's a testament to the game you played, Daisy, that the only reasoning I had was that Light was probably playing the game of their life.
LMAO! best reason for a vote ever!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

zeek wrote:I looked at the player list on D12 and asked myself who I trusted the most... and then voted for that person. It's a testament to the game you played, Daisy, that the only reasoning I had was that Light was probably playing the game of their life.
That is the biggest reason I asked for everyone to vote me. I thought daisy took the eye and I knew she couldn't take anymore votes and I really wanted her to win.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

This game has handed me my first civilian loss, so I hope you're all very proud of yourselves :P

Because you should be :clap:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Lol but why. Were you aware of my win condition or something or just felt it could tip the game into us losing? I sweated dead more than alive because of zeek's vote and the possibility of another group turning tjis win around.

sorry I didb't suicide at your comnand Kami
Bass killing you almost lost us the game on the last day (not your fault though).

- If zeek, DP, or Mata was lynched, then the game would end and Sympathizers win.

- If Daisy were to be lynched, we would have lost on the spot, and the Detectives would have won.

- If Bass were to be lynched, Daisy would get two NK's, but the game would have continued the next day with 4 players left: Myself, TH, Daisy, and (Mata or a detective). Because Daisy needed Mata dead to win, the game would not have ended. That would be a disaster.

- Similar situation if TH or myself were lynched, but who's going to lynch a Shinigami?

I don't think the detectives realize just how close they were to winning. TH could even have set up a foolproof plan with his secret votes to guarentee it. He could have placed a few on each of Daisy, zeek and DP (the three he thought could be Kira), and let the player with the double-votes get lynched. Fortunately for us, that didn't happen. That's also why Mata and I tried to get her lynched, because we knew votes on her were doubled because of the eye deal.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Oh! No that was fake.
:feb: Good girl.
LOL, this site has never seen me like I used to play. I used to talk like MP does now. But it has been so long since I got this engaged in a game. And I'm trying to do better. But it was so hard to not argue with you Epi, I wanted to spar with you more often, but I knew it was better to let you keep taking the civs down the road you were already taking them, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That is awesome. :haha:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I know right that last lynch was crazy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And through all of this I was just some pitiful businessman with nothing to do. :sigh:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Top Players: 2015

Rank
Player
# of Wins
Bass_the_Clever
Metalmarsh89
Ricochet
Turnip Head

crappy paste of top player 2015 but

:noble:

:sparta:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:And through all of this I was just some pitiful businessman with nothing to do. :sigh:
So did you really think fz was light or what was the deal there? I was so convinced you knew who I was from early on.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”