Canucklehead
6%
fingersplints
No votes
MovingPictures07
33%
rabbit8
No votes
Marvin the Martian (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
61%

Total votes: 18
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 293

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 10]

Post by Sophie »

:faint: :faint:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 257

Post by fingersplints »

Canucklehead wrote:FS is not a baddie. Do not vote for her.
I was getting nervous. I should have known you wouldn't abandon me! :hugs:
Gro-oo-ovy
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

OK, MP? Like, at this point... I'm pretty much doing what I'm told lol.

MP would make a lot of sense... and MP doing exactly what I said he was doing on day one would make a lot of sense.

Still don't understand Zombs posts if it is MP, or why bf says it isn't MP, though...
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

I think sophie targetted rabbit and didn't kill him (ie he wasn't bad) last night.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

The one thing I will say about MP is this...

When I died, I did not buy his stuff at all. I've done exactly that kind of emotional plea once before to try to avoid my own lynch, and I definitely would have done it just before something like what went down. I bought it when reading it a lot later. It's a very good way to not immediately be lynched the following day since, without it, everyone would just have probably said 'rinse and repeat'.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

But I also don't want to minimise that MP was probably genuine to an extent as well.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Or fully genuine if he is good, of course.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

RIP sophie!!! I'm sorry you didn't win, clearly you deserved to.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 181

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:RIP sophie!!! I'm sorry you didn't win, clearly you deserved to.
Nope. Only I deserve to win.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

thellama73 wrote:
Only the weasels deserve to win. :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
If you deserve to win then I deserve to win.

P.S. I know who ALL the baddies are - dead and alive :feb:
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Yeah, but I know all the presidents in order.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Yeah, but I know all the presidents in order.
I know all the presidents in backwards order... and I'm not even American!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm working on my MP case now. I hope you'll all seriously, seriously consider it. I also hope you'll bear in mind that MP has played an excellent game, and made very few "mistakes" or indications of his alignment in thread, so what I'm pulling together may not seem damning on its own....but consider it in the context of all the other information we've surmised together, and I think it is utterly undeniable that MP is theist weasel. I don't have a doubt in my mind about it. I hope you'll all agree with me.

But gice ne a little bit to pull some quotes and do some exposition, I'll have it done before I fall asleep tonight.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Also, I'm doing this while lying in bed and sing my phone, so I may e a little less generous on the pull quotes than I would otherwise be. Apologies!
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

That would make me feel better, since I was totally convinced he was bad until he convinced me otherwise. And it would make sense why the lynch was switched to Golden. But can you elaborate any?
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Ok so I thought about the possibility of mp being bad.

Someone, maybe Sophie, (rip btw- love you!) thought I could be bad because I'd called out all the baddies, yet I'm still alive. Let's think about this for a moment. Why would they keep me alive, considering?

Simple. Not only re: my role are there bigger fish to fry, but in a twisted way MPs theoretical twisted trick actually would make me an asset to him. And even if you look past my role, I'm outspoken and relatively trusted this game.

When was the last time anyone got potentially tricked by him anyways?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 1]

Post by Canucklehead »

Day 1:
Pushes for both bf and MM, to distance from Aces. Golden calls him on it, this is his response:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:I'll add to this, because I think I should get this out in case something goes wrong.

Aces was around the thread and on the site plenty after he stopped posting. Eventually he backed off, hoping that suspicion of him died away and if he let it go I would stop posting about him and the lynch would go another way.

Shortly after, MP comes in and starts pushing for an MM lynch. He takes the heat off Golden v Aces (he doesn't see anything there), and makes several pushes to lynch MM. He doesn't vote for MM, but Aces does.

If Aces is bad, I think MP has done a very classic team tactic to get the heat off Aces and put it on someone else. If we were to lynch Aces today and he's bad, we'd do well to back it up with MP tomorrow.
This is an interesting theory, but it's wrong because I'm not bad.

You misunderstand me. I was not pushing an MM lynch. I expressed my thoughts not only about MM but about every other player about whom I had thoughts. I said I intended to vote BF or MM, but I thought my intention was that I was leaning more toward a BF vote because I actually find his behavior more suspect. Re-read what I've said and let me know if you think that was not the case.

You say I saw nothing between you and Aces and that is true. I haven't played with you or Aces in a long time, and I'm accustomed to Aces being quiet and not aggressive. I saw him aggressive in Death Note, and I won't elaborate since the game is ongoing and I have inside knowledge, but inevitably that influences my viewpoint of him. I don't have a read on either of you at the moment. How is that taking the heat off of you and Aces?

Now, with that said, I do find MM's self-vote and leave trick counterproductive, and while I do think a vote for him is based on principle (as rabbit astutely observed), but I also think a vote for him made sense in-game as well. If someone is going to vote out the player on D1 who had contributed little to baddie hunting, surely MM would be a candidate.

I don't understand how I was the one pushing an MM lynch when many players latched onto the comment made by LC. I merely expressed my thoughts about self-voting and MM's lack of baddie hunting.

I am a bit shocked how many folks voted for MM, but I don't see why they shouldn't have. It does make me a bit nervous though, especially Aces, who I was almost certain was going to vote for you.
You'll notice that he sidesteps Golden's (accurate) point that MP's pushing of MM was a way of turning the conversation away from Aces. Cleverly, he instead FURTHER turns the conversation away from Aces by pretending like Aces is some vague and mysterious character that he couldn't possibly have an opinion on, and that also he's hosting him so he shouldn't comment (more on this later), and that what we should REALLY be talking about is MM and how many people are voting for him and who started the train and....Aces, who is Aces?? ;)

Soon after, MP (who, you'll recall was previously unable to form an opinion on the mysterious Aces and unwilling to talk about his play in an ongoing game) pops in to drop in this one-liner that is a "casual" and heavily caveated defense of Axes (a defense that is very consciously and carefully worded so, if called on it later, he can deny that it's a defense at all but rather that he was just providing context):
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rabbit, if it helps, Aces played Death Note almost exactly as he has now, and he helped lynch a civilian. He was NKed, so his alignment is unknown.
Hmmmm. It seems MP actually has a pretty precise opinion on Aces (and is totes willing to talk about his ongoing game) when it can be used to help justify Zomb's "huge asset" comment and take Some of the heat of his teamies....

Later (after he's already thrown his vote away on bf), he rabidly jumps on fs in defense of zomba, and then vehemently denies he was defending zomba (lies!):
MovingPictures07 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I'm voting zombrella in case I fall asleep before the lynch is over. I don't see how she could say Aces is a huge asset and is now backpedaling away. I am actually very excited to play with Aces, as I don't think I have in years, but he hasn't posted a lot and I don't see him as contributing significantly more then the other two she mentioned. And I don't see how one civvie death would be more important then another. What if Ace has a lousy ability and llama has a game changing one
I don't know. Something is just not sitting right with me there.
Woah, wait a minute. Didn't you voice some suspicion (differentued from mine) of BF earlier, after previously saying you didn't want to vote for him because it was his first game back in a while, and THEN later say you could see yourself voting MM for his self-vote.

Where does this come from? Why did you not mention either of those previous thoughts of yours at all?

This pinged me.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Geez, MP. If you love Zombrella so much, maybe you should just marry her. Snowman's not around, you know.
I'm not defending Zomba; I'm calling out splintseu for inconsistencies and I would like her to explain. Do you not agree with my observations?
Whoa, nelly!! Llama's post was CLEARLY jokey and light hearted, but MP panics and is all like "I'm not defending zomba, what're you talking about? Why would I defend zomba! It's not like she's on my team and totally just messed up and called our other teammate a huge asset or anything!".
Overreaction much? Llama didn't even use the word "defend". MP freudianly provided that one on his own. :nicenod:

Then we have this last post for the day, in which he once again denies having an opinion on Aces, but again subtly defends him by suggesting that he can't see him as bad because he's too coloured by DN:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I'm voting zombrella in case I fall asleep before the lynch is over. I don't see how she could say Aces is a huge asset and is now backpedaling away. I am actually very excited to play with Aces, as I don't think I have in years, but he hasn't posted a lot and I don't see him as contributing significantly more then the other two she mentioned. And I don't see how one civvie death would be more important then another. What if Ace has a lousy ability and llama has a game changing one
I don't know. Something is just not sitting right with me there.
Woah, wait a minute. Didn't you voice some suspicion (different from mine) of BF earlier, after previously saying you didn't want to vote for him because it was his first game back in a while, and THEN later say you could see yourself voting MM for his self-vote.

Where does this come from? Why did you not mention either of those previous thoughts of yours at all?

This pinged me.
Pinged me too. Once again, if that comment from zombs is suspicious, then it's suspicious to SAVE ACES.

I just feel like the civvies are spreading their votes all over the show and getting played.
I do admit it's weird. I have to head out now, but with time pending, I'll re-read Aces after I let D1 sink in and let you know if I find anything of note. Upon reading his posts in real time, I don't have an opinion, but I suppose that's true of roughly 75% or more of the players right now for me. Maybe my opinion of him is unfairly being painted by DN and trying to compare it with games I played with Aces years ago where he was much quieter.

My current suspect list is as follows:
1) BF
2) MM
3) Splints
4) juliets

....AND THATS JUST DAY 1!!!!

I'm gonna post this now, because it's getting too long to be wieldly on my phone, but next I'm gonna look at the Bass lunch, the Ninja "lynch", and the zomb lynch...
Stay tuned!
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

BF, that is exactly why I began to buy you could be bad yesterday.

Honestly, I'm amazed you are still alive!

Now I can see what your role is though, and its the role I had fs pegged as. Which is why I no longer think fs must be good. I feel very good about both you and rabbit, and still 99% good about canuck. I think we can now trust that we are down to only one baddie.

FS seems civvie, but I no longer feel I have her absolutely cleared. Her vouch for bea and call for elo to get the rezz votes were both two very civvie things. MP is more of an enigma. I feel like it absolutely must be one of those two, and I'm quite willing to go MP first.

Looking forward to Canuck's case. linki, there is the start of it. And Canuck - thanks for reminding me exactly why I found MP so suspish on day one. I can't wait for 'the Bass lunch' too :D thats lynch in a New Zealand accent, for anyone who didn't know.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I swear I'm never trusting anyone again lol this is mind blowing. If MP is bad, to think that we were correct golden!! Doesn't that frustrate you?? :haha:
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

:haha:

The part that frustrates me is I wanted to come back into this thread for days saying 'Why are you saying MP sounds civ???? He can easily give that kind of meltdown when he knows he will survive! I've done it before!!!' I used a very similar tactic when bad in RM Mafia. But by the time I actually came back... I'd spent my time focussing on what Zombs had said and that put me on a different track.

But to me, it has always made sense that the lynch to me would not have happened if I didn't have a baddie on the hook - it had to be one of MP, rabbit, sophie... I just cleared the wrong one first. I don't think lynch switches get used as revenge - they get used as defence.

All I'm saying, bf, is that on that first night... on that first night....... lol.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I could be wrong, but now that I think about it, fs may be Beas other half? Could explain why she seemed so certain she wasn't bad.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 4]

Post by Canucklehead »

Before I get into the Bass stuff, I think it's worth noting that MP had 3 1/2 pages worth of posts from Day 0-Night 3. From Day 4 (when things reeeeaaaallly started to get ugly for the baddies) until now, he's had only 1 1/2 pages of posts. Obviously RL factors may have contributed to that catastrophic drop off, but I also think the fact that his team was spontaneously combusting around him didn't really give him a huge incentive to be involved in the thread, either.....just an observation.
Anywho.

Day 4: Bass lynch

Here is MP's first post after my big case on Bass (but before Bass' "slip"/the LC set-up):
MovingPictures07 wrote:Canuck, that's outstanding analysis. I didn't even think of that when I read through yesterday, I suppose because I've been just seeing standard behavior from Bass and Blooper and haven't felt pinged by either of them. I think you're probably onto something. I'm curious what Bass is thinking for today's cycle and hopefully he can defend against the points you've made. I would say I'm definitely leaning in that direction for a vote now, but that I agree with BF's most recent post that we should discuss this out fully and figure out where we should go. I don't think people should give up who they feel is most suspicious to vote someone less so (like I did against BF on D1, lol), but we definitely want to avoid a super spread out vote today because I feel that was dangerous yesterday.

BF, I'm glad we've both been able to take a step back on that matter. not cleared :eye: , but you're definitely not even within my radar of possible votes today. :nicenod:

BF, what in particular about Sophie's posts have been alarming? I didn't intend on harping on her today or voting for her because I'm trying to reevaluate, but I am curious: What do you make of her switch from focusing on low posters to abandoning it completely? That and her lack of transparency is what was throwing me off.

I'll be busy today because I'm spending one of my last days with Annie before she goes to Houston for training for her new job, but I promise to be back at least once before I cast my vote if I can.

fingersplints wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: What is everyone else thinking? I feel we definitely need to see if we can have more discussion today because there was not enough last Day period.
Yeah, there was definitely not enough chatter last day period. And the vote was super scattered because of it.

I think my gut is telling me bea or zombs, personally. I'd also like to point spotlights at Bass and nijuu - if for no other reason, I sense they are flying way under the radar. I don't hear them being mentioned enough at all. Does anyone have a reason these two could be naughty? Their relative silence makes me nervous-
I had the same feeling about both. I always get a bit paranoid about quieter players since they seem careful and don't really post enough to give you any reason to be able to suspect them. I'm not sure if I would consider either quieter then normal. I'm trying to compare ninja's game now to when I have seen her as a baddie, but I can only think of Zelda she was bad in. so I'm curious what llama thinks since he was her teammate that game. (I guess Elo too since she was her teammate that game too. no offense Elo, but I trust llama more this game, and that's the only reason I am more curious what he thinks)
I don't know about bass. I was giving him the BOTD for all the game since he has RL stuff, but i agree he should be looked closer at. I am not suspicious of him for voting me, but I don't like that he still really hasn't elaborated. I guess I just feel that if he was bad, he would have voted for one of the more serious vote getters instead of voting for me. but I'd have to check the timing of his vote and how many were placed/left to see. When I saw his mom last though, she did say he learned everything he knows about mafia from SVS, so he might be more devious then expected
This is funny, splints, because you pretty much stole almost everything I was thinking about these two players when I read BF's post. Now I feel weird because this doesn't happen to me often due to my talking too much. :P

Regarding Blooper's bad game, she's like juliets to me. I can never tell whether she's being bad or good, all of her posts just read Blooper to me, so my opinion on her is probably worthless.
Two things stand out to me here: first, the strange linking together in his first paragraph of Bass and Blooper. While I had mentioned Blooper in my post (because bf had brought up both names together as being low posters), I did so explicitly to say that I was not suspicious of her at the time. It's super odd to me, then, that in his direct response to me, MP automatically links them together in the context of my suggestion that Bass's vote (not Blooper's, who I said I thought was civ) had been controlled by the Judge. MP says "I didn't even think of that when I read through yesterday, I suppose because I've been just seeing standard behavior from Bass and Blooper and haven't felt pinged by either of them.".........which is pretty strange, since I only mentioned being pinged by Bass. An unconscious coupling of Bass and Bloops in MPs mind? Just a little odd semantic thing, but interesting in retrospect.

The second thing I think is worth noting in this post is MP's generosity and openness in wanting Bass to come back and defend himself. MP thinks I'm on to something in my suspicion of Bass, and thinks he is likely going to vote there, but he's also really curious about who Bass wants to vote for and is really hopeful that Bass will come and defend himself?!?! His language is pretty contradictory there, because he has to make sure he can justify both a vote for Bass if he needs to, and a reason not o vote for Bass if at all possible.

Then, after the slip up/frame LC plan has gone down, this is MP's response (which is posted just 12 minutes after Ninja's, and 10 minutes before Bass' next post....a convenient temporal convergence of people who usually aren't in the thread much, probably because they were strategizing like mad in their chat):
MovingPictures07 wrote:LMAO!! This is classic. I'm so disappointed I didn't get to see this unfold in action. Sorry, Bass, but this is just too funny. :haha:

I'm pretty much in agreement with the sentiments expressed by Canuck that, while I could entertain this to be intentional, it does not appear to be. There were no votes cast at the time, right? And I echo that LC's two subsequent posts struck me as odd as well, like he was trying to play it off.

Man, I feel like I have nothing to contribute for the second time this day period. Stop having all the fun without me, guys!

I have to pop back out of here and I am not sure whether I'll be back in time later AND there's no reason to hold my vote. Lol. So I'll vote now. I'll go ahead and vote for Bass. I understand and share Canuck's paranoia, but looking at it rationally I don't think we have to worry about another switch; I think that was a one-time deal. If someone wants to put a vote or two elsewhere though, I don't see the harm in that.

Votes Bass

blindfaeth wrote:Well and keep in mind doom probably submits the player they vote for and Maybe which role should do it. But he isn't picking the specific player, or else he'd know everyone in the mafia team.
This is astute, BF, I think you're right. :noble:

Epi, is this how Doom's power works?

blindfaeth wrote:
Sophie wrote:why are so many people vouching for MP? that makes me nervous, first BR and LC, then bea, am probably missing soeone

whaths the rest of the people take on MP?

all i gotta say about me is im civvie, it might sounded that i contradicted mtself, but i just made a mistake i cant explain in the thread, im just saying the civvies will sufer a lot if i die, but, then again, it could help the case cause then civvies will know who to lynch next. im ok to being killed, i dont think i will be offendidly (thats probably isnt even a word) defeinding myself on the thread or pulling quotes and posts. Im civvie but if you dont wanna believe me its fine. I trust it will be ok in the end and the civvies left will do whats gotta be done :workit:
FWIW re Sophie this was one of the other alarming posts I saw. I thought the chatter about "so kill me, I'm civ And it will hurt the cause" was a little.. Unnecessary? Not that many were talking about her at this point to really make her a main lynch candidate, so it feels like an over reaction to me. I've done this before when I'm bad. You feel like everyone is accusing you but really it's only a couple people.
Duly noted, BF, thanks. I'm interesting though, what do you make of this in light of the recent... events? :P
So, this is a great post because MP gets to laugh genuinely at their gambit working, gets to do some distancing by getting his vote in early and with no fuss, and gets to get the ball really rolling on the LC framing. Well played. :srsnod:

And that's really it for the Bass lynch. Not a huge amount there, but enough for it to be really quite telling when you read it knowing that Bass, Blooper, and MP are all teammates.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

If he faked crybaby.......

:clap:
:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: ................................................ :clap:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 5]

Post by Canucklehead »

So on the day that Ninja should have been lynched, MP thinks my case on her is "astute" and "definitively convincing", but nonetheless spends the ENTIRE DAY talking about how we should lynch LC instead, and subtly pushing zomb as the detective
Here's an example of his conversations with me, in which he tries to stay on my good side by agreeing with me, while simultaneously trying to steer the thread away from a Ninja lynch and towards an LC lynch:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Duly noted, splints, I'll go check the roles again. Admittedly I don't have them all memorized.

Canucklehead wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow, Canuck, that's astute. I hadn't been pinged at all by Blooper but when you present her posts like that, I don't understand how I wasn't. Very good detective work.

Here's where I'm at right now:
Blooper: Solid candidate for Toon Patrol, possibility for Judge (though no reason to believe it's true, IMO), possibility for civilian (seems doubtful about Canuck's points, but still a possibility)
LC: Solid candidate for Toon Patrol, solid candidate for Judge (though I still don't understand why Zomba is acting like she KNOWS LC is Judge), practically no possibility for civilian (I suppose it's possible but I don't see it)

I see the point regarding if LC is the Judge, then what's the point in lynching him today? It's a very good counterargument, and I otherwise would be leaning Blooper, but there are two questions I have that I just don't understand:

1) How would Zomba know that LC is the Judge?
2) How would a baddie team know that LC is the Judge and devise a plan for Bass to slip up, on purpose? In this case, both the baddie team would have to either know LC is the Judge OR have gotten lucky, AND the slip up had to be purposeful, which frankly I still don't believe is the case.

I could see why a vote for either candidate would be prudent today, but I personally am still leaning LC.
I don't understand why your uncertainty about LC being the Judge and zomba's and the baddies knowledge or lack thereof acctually makes you want to vote LC more?? Shouldn't that put doubt in your mind and make you want to vote him less.....or at least tomorrow??
What do you mean? Not sure I follow.

I still think there's a solid possibility that LC is Toon Patrol, don't you?
Yes, but because I have doubt about that (and doubt about his Judge-ness), I think Ninja is a much better bet. LC isn't going anywhere, and there is a LOT more uncertainty surrounding him. I think the prudent thing to do is lynch a weasel, and wait to see what people like Eloh have to offer about LC as the day goes on.
Fair enough. I still stand by my feelings on the matter, but I can see where you're coming from, and your perspective probably makes more logical sense.
He eventually does vote Ninja, once it seems clear that the popular opinion is with saving LC for another day, but that's because he knows the baddies have a save up their sleeves. His fake frustration after the failed lynch is pretty funny, in retrospect.
Also worth noting is how touchy MP is about possible "infodumping" by Eloh. His team is under serious pressure, and it shows in his irritability.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Yeah, it's MP. Good case Canuck.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

The day of Zomb's lynch, MP does some pretty hardcore distancing. Of course, because of his fraud trick, it is absolutely imperative that he maintain his civ cred in the thread with people like me, bf, and fs (victims of his fraud), so I'm not really surprised by this throwing under the bus of Zomb. MP even admitted way back on Day 1 that when it comes down to it he's much more likely to
Sacrifice a teamie than defend them. ;)
Essentially, since MP's fraud plot was always going to be predicated on him making it to endgame alone, I think the zomb lynch actually enhances my case, since it gives him a HUGE bunch of civ cred when he most needs it. This lynch (the endgame ultra distancing/cred getting) and the Day 1 lynch (the early game defenses of Aces and zomb) really seal the deal for me.

MP is the remaining weasel. Absolutely. :srsnod:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I will only respect him if we get the same amount of indignation and contempt I felt after the lynch switch. Or I will feel cheated of great baddie play in his part. :|
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lena Hyena wrote:BF, that is exactly why I began to buy you could be bad yesterday.

Honestly, I'm amazed you are still alive!

Now I can see what your role is though, and its the role I had fs pegged as. Which is why I no longer think fs must be good. I feel very good about both you and rabbit, and still 99% good about canuck. I think we can now trust that we are down to only one baddie.

FS seems civvie, but I no longer feel I have her absolutely cleared. Her vouch for bea and call for elo to get the rezz votes were both two very civvie things. MP is more of an enigma. I feel like it absolutely must be one of those two, and I'm quite willing to go MP first.

Looking forward to Canuck's case. linki, there is the start of it. And Canuck - thanks for reminding me exactly why I found MP so suspish on day one. I can't wait for 'the Bass lunch' too :D thats lynch in a New Zealand accent, for anyone who didn't know.
why does everyone think I was Benny? I have stressed the no self targetting thing since the beginning so everyone would know that wasn't me.
I have tried not to be super obvious with my role for a reason. I thought I have done pretty well
Gro-oo-ovy
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

FS, are you on board with an MP lynch?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

:nod:

I'm just deciding if I want to vote now, or at least give him a chance to respond. not that it will change my mind, but I don't want your case making to go to waste
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I made up my mind. no waiting :) I voted MP
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Ugh, WTF. Guys! I swear it's not me! I have no idea where this is coming from, but clearly someone is being fooled HARD and it's not by me. I haven't been around as much because I've been much busier, and I've contributed to this game in every possible way I can. I don't know what's going on, but I sent a message to Sophie last night, believing her chances to be BH to be substantial, so if this has to do with some detective work, then all of you are wrong. I can't believe you didn't even wait to hear back from me first before just voting; that's absolutely ridiculous and convinces me that either Canuck or splints are pulling a baddie move. The fact that one of you could be the real baddie and kept me around long enough for this explicit purpose is just alarming to me.

I'm tempted to vote Canuck, but I don't know what to do. I have homework I absolutely HAVE to get done this morning, so this is literally all the reply I can conduct for now. I have been busy with Smashfest and spending every bit I can with Daisy because she's been in town for the weekend, and I'm struggling to catch up on homework due to my midterm this past Wednesday. Will someone please actually let me defend myself? What the hell is the point of early voting?

This is so frustrating. :(
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is crazy. Lena even said he was convinced it was splints and then Canuck comes in with a giant case about me being a fraud. I am not a fraud. I have not purported to be anything other than what I am.

There's some funny business going on up in here and I bet it's due to a baddie and someone who's been recruited.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

You think there is a recruit with a baddie team of 5 already?
Gro-oo-ovy
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

My main concern is, where is the actual role he's posing as. And how would he know it was safe to pursue these shenanigans?

I think the case is pretty damning. But I also realize that if what mp is selling is true, this is the critical point in the game where al it takes is one of the civs to be convinced to vote wrong.

I'm not buying it.. Two baddies would require Canuck AND fs to be bad. I think it's feasible that one could be but not both. Sophie pretty much cleared rabbit and confirmed ninja as bad for me.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Maybe some sort of role that stole first deadie power? Maybe Dom was that role?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Ugh I've lost the same post three times now. Stupid phone posting. Baddie dead check makes sense given the Jessica role. Also it seems MP knows the detective isn't dead since he covered his bases with the "I messaged Sophie last night"
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I still don't see how two baddies (1 original, and 1 recruit) as Mp suggested makes sense. that would be 1 baddie for every 2 civvies (not factoring LC in). That seems incredibly overpowered to me, but MP knows there is no other way to spread doubt on both me and canuck
Gro-oo-ovy
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Well regardless of who it is you played a great game and I applaud you.

I hope I'm not being duped but guess I gotta vote MP
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Don't! I swear it isn't me.

Splints, I have no clue what's going on. It's very possible you, Lena, and Canuck are all completely misguided, but somehow I doubt it. There's at least one baddie out there who's turning this tide all of a sudden and making a huge power play. I never said I knew there was a recruit nor did I purport there to be one. I just am trying to figure out plausible explanations for this. All of you have had firm reason to trust me, and now all of a sudden you're giving it up. I've already defended against the points brought against me on Day 1 and such by Golden. I thought my comments regarding Zombie were clear. I don't know what else to say. I really should be just working on my homework right now but this is a key lynch and the civilians CANNOT lose now.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I am also voting MP.

:)

Good try MP. You had us going for a looooong time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I have no idea if the detective is dead, but I was trying to think of every possibility that there could be a sudden turnaround on me and it's one possibility I considered. Why are you trying to pass everything I just said as fact, splints, when I clearly indicated it was speculation?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ugh, this is so unfair. I'm sorry, guys, but you've been clearly duped. You're going to be incredibly disappointed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sigh. I guess I'm voting Canuck. I have to go do homework now. I hope others will please listen to me and think twice about what they are doing.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And I have no idea if the detective is dead, but I was trying to think of every possibility that there could be a sudden turnaround on me and it's one possibility I considered. Why are you trying to pass everything I just said as fact, splints, when I clearly indicated it was speculation?
I never said it was fact. I am allowed to speculate based off others speculations which is what I was doing. Blindfaeth presented a possible baddie role, and I am saying how based off that comment you made I can see how this was true. You are trying to negate possible info by saying you did target sophie but it isn't what we think.
Gro-oo-ovy
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Where are bf and rabbit? Come vote, friends!
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Trying to get my times back in order.

MP
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, this sucks. :rip:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fair enough, splints.

Folks, just remember everything I've said when I flip civilian. I don't even know who has done this to me or what exactly is going on here, but I am appalled at the lack of open-mindedness among my fellow kind. It might just cost us the game.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”