Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 10]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Voted DF also.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:Elohcin
rabbit8 (7), Dom (9), Long Con (10), Elohcin (11), juliets (12), Black Rock (13), Bullzeye (14), S~V~S (15), Bass_the_Clever (16), birdwithteeth11 (17)

You are #5 of Elo voters-- excluding Elo.
Eloh had up to 6 items.

birdwithteeth11
Black Rock (12), Bass_the_Clever (13), juliets (14), Turnip Head (15), rabbit8 (16)
You were the 1st BWT voter.

I doubt you only have one item.
I got nothing from the Elo lynch and that's the truth. You are assuming a lot here Dom, just to paint me bad. I am telling you the truth, you just don't care.
:shrug2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:I'm in agreement with the Faraday votes and will join them. He has to be bad or something is off on my spreadsheet (and I don't think anything is).
How are you feeling about BR?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

*Sigh*

Since the only people left to vote are one of my suspects, someone who is MIA, and someone who can't be counted on to vote any particular way, I'm clearly not going to be able to tie this up. I'll just go with Bass, because why not.

*Votes Bass*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:*Sigh*

Since the only people left to vote are one of my suspects, someone who is MIA, and someone who can't be counted on to vote any particular way, I'm clearly not going to be able to tie this up. I'll just go with Bass, because why not.

*Votes Bass*
Confirmed.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:*Sigh*

*Votes Bass*
Confirmed.
What would you rather have me do, Dom? The only way I can tie this is if BR, Canuck, and Vomp all vote the same way as me, which wouldn't happen if I voted for any of them. That's if they all even turn up to vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

I'm voting for Bass k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for DF as well.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:I'm in agreement with the Faraday votes and will join them. He has to be bad or something is off on my spreadsheet (and I don't think anything is).
I believe her that she only has 1 item. I think it's very probable that she didn't get something from the Eloh lynch. Do we know how the items are doled out? Like is it first as stolen to last stolen? Or best to worst? Maybe llama will answer this. It adds to my belief if it is best to worst as I got something basically worthless which would make it not hard to believe she got nothing.

I've thought a lot about the Bullz info and I think she got bad info. If she were bad she could have said f*** it, i think the info is wrong and jumped on the Bullz vote. But she didn't - she continued to believe the info and voted accordingly.

I just don't see her as bad.

llama: when doling out items to people who lynch a suspect, do you dole them out in the order they came to that person or do you judge the quality and dole them out best to worst?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

He told me randomly.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok thanks SVS
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:
I believe her that she only has 1 item. I think it's very probable that she didn't get something from the Eloh lynch. Do we know how the items are doled out? Like is it first as stolen to last stolen? Or best to worst? Maybe llama will answer this. It adds to my belief if it is best to worst as I got something basically worthless which would make it not hard to believe she got nothing.

I've thought a lot about the Bullz info and I think she got bad info. If she were bad she could have said f*** it, i think the info is wrong and jumped on the Bullz vote. But she didn't - she continued to believe the info and voted accordingly.

llama: when doling out items to people who lynch a suspect, do you dole them out in the order they came to that person or do you judge the quality and dole them out best to worst?
Juuliets, then who has the items if BR does not?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote: llama: when doling out items to people who lynch a suspect, do you dole them out in the order they came to that person or do you judge the quality and dole them out best to worst?
They are distributed via a system known only to myself and certain trusted confidants, who shall remain unnamed for security purposes.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Vompatti wrote:I'm voting for Bass k
Thank you, Vomp. I kind of hope Vomp wins, he's the only one of you all who's making sense this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:

I don't know Dom.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:

I don't know Dom.
Do you think baddies or civvies are more likely to have a plethora of items?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

DFaraday wrote:
Thank you, Vomp. I kind of hope Vomp wins, he's the only one of you all who's making sense this game.
So voting a civ this game makes sense?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:

I don't know Dom.
Do you think baddies or civvies are more likely to have a plethora of items?
That I don't know either though I don't have someone penciled in for one of the stealer roles on the civ side and then of course there are two missing baddies. I could have the roles penciled in wrong in which case I would say a baddie has them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom, a question for you. Why do you think if a baddie has the items it has to be BR? Not DF or Vomps?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

BR-- what item do you have?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I played my hand too early with BR. :/ I'm doomed.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler Polls

Post by thellama73 »

3902 posts • Page 98 of 98 • 1 ... 9495969798
Hang 'Em High!

Poll runs till Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:13:23 pm

Bass_the_Clever
DFaraday (12), Vompatti (14)
13%

Black Rock 2.0
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

Dfaraday
Dom (6), S~V~S (9), juliets (10), Bass_the_Clever (11), Black Rock (15)
33%

Dom
No votes

juliets
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
MovingPictures07 (1), fingersplints (2), Epignosis (3), thellama73 (4), Turnip Head (5), Metalmarsh89 (7), Enrique (8), rabbit8 (13)
53%

Total votes : 15
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

NIGHT 10
DFaraday has been lynched. He was Macleish MacPherson.
You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 10]

Post by juliets »

Hooray! Well we were right on that one. RIP DFaraday you lasted a long time, good work. See you in the next game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And then there was one :)

And it's the Millionaire. So that means we should talk about it before we vote if at all possible. Dom seems pretty sure on BR~ his reason seems related to items. The Millionaire has been doing the killing, so would be the one with the items. Coincidence?

Both Bullz & DF did the wide eyed, "Who Vomps? But Epi voted him to tie" deal. Unless that was an advance misdirection. It is something I have done myself in games, so it is a possibility. But the last time I recall Vomps blatantly saying stuff like, "RIP *insertdeadbaddienamehere* " was when he was bad. Or having linear conversations on topic. So I am confuzzled about what to do tomorrow.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This Day We Fight!!!!!

:knight3:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:And then there was one :)

And it's the Millionaire. So that means we should talk about it before we vote if at all possible. Dom seems pretty sure on BR~ his reason seems related to items. The Millionaire has been doing the killing, so would be the one with the items. Coincidence?

Both Bullz & DF did the wide eyed, "Who Vomps? But Epi voted him to tie" deal. Unless that was an advance misdirection. It is something I have done myself in games, so it is a possibility. But the last time I recall Vomps blatantly saying stuff like, "RIP *insertdeadbaddienamehere* " was when he was bad. Or having linear conversations on topic. So I am confuzzled about what to do tomorrow.
He would be the one with the items yes, unless the stealers have been steadily stealing from him. I need to think about this because I can see Dom's point but also see the points about Vomps. I agree though we should talk about it before we do anything. Thinking though we shouldn't talk tonight about it but game day tomorrow after the NK has passed. I'm paranoid this late in the game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am thinking we SHOULD talk about it in the night. So ideas don't die with anyone. Someone is gonna die tonight, but if we talk it out before that, it won't have been in vain. Maybe it will be me, I will be OK with that. There is only one baddie left, the civs can pull it out of the bag.

But we need to be on top of it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:I am thinking we SHOULD talk about it in the night. So ideas don't die with anyone. Someone is gonna die tonight, but if we talk it out before that, it won't have been in vain. Maybe it will be me, I will be OK with that. There is only one baddie left, the civs can pull it out of the bag.

But we need to be on top of it.
Ok, I see your point. I just cant talk about it right now. i have to make dinner.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

DFaraday wrote:
I agree. :rip:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lol, that's OK. I just meant in general. If we just hide till they kill one of us (and they will whether we talk or not) that person died in vain.

I will have my vengeance. The baddies could have won this; they made a mistake.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

:noble:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I hope we hear from Dom, BR and Bass so it's not just you and I discussing it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I want to know what item BR says she has.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I saw BR on last night but she never posted. BR would you please tell us what item you have so we can find out whats on Doms mind?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

We demand answers BR. Please.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

SVS where are you sitting today on this decision?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am still thinking about it, I would like to hear from BR. I am hoping Canuck pops in if possible.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm getting nervous that BR isn't going to make it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Night is 2 more hours, then we have day. Not make it in what way?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:Night is 2 more hours, then we have day. Not make it in what way?
I was confused, thinking the lynch was today. Doing too many things at once. We have plenty of time for BR to come into the thread.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:I want to know what item BR says she has.
I think I made that obvious.

Sorry I haven't been around but it has been a beautiful day and I live on a farm. Been doing spring clean up. I didn't know it was important to be here.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I must have missed it. What was it?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I think she is talking about the ear tubes?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 9]

Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Black Rock appears to be vouching for you.

Vouching is the wrong word. I received an item from a recent lynch. It allows me to get some BTSC conversation. In this conversation it seems two baddies are talking about pushing the lynch towards Bullz. They seemed joyous about it. Unless I'm being tricked it makes me think Bullz is not a baddie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Right. Thanks Bass.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler Polls

Post by thellama73 »

24 hour days?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:15:18 pm

Yes, 24 hour days.
S~V~S (1), Bass_the_Clever (2), juliets (5), Black Rock (9)
44%

No, 48 hour days.
No votes

I DEMAND ONE HOUR DAYS. NO MORE, NO LESS!(Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
fingersplints (3), thellama73 (4), MovingPictures07 (6), Metalmarsh89 (7), Turnip Head (8)
56%

Total votes : 9

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DAY 11
You have 24 hours to lynch a bad guy.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 11]

Post by S~V~S »

Well, that's no surprise. If I were bad, that is what I would have done were BR bad or not. RIP Dom.

This is gonna be a hard day regardless of outcome.

Return to “Previous Jobs”