Total votes: 12
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 3]

Post by S~V~S »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:For the record I'm not silenced, to the surprise of not very many.

As for Zomb, yeah I'm conflicted about that.
:clap:

Have you ever been silenced?
There was actually one game not too long ago where I got silenced every second day.
OMG I feel like an idiot, I think I was the one who silenced you,Lol. I was protecting you, right? You were a civ.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote: She said a lot of things I think more experienced players would have told her not to say. The No U start, and the low poster finish are things a bad team would have told her was a mistake. I think this is her first non-BTS game.
I've been thinking along these lines ever since the "BF ruined my role!" post. I think a baddie team would be better at helping a new-ish player react to a potential info reveal.
fingersplints wrote:I could be down with a vomps vote too. I don't think MM had any information that TH was bad, and I don't know why Vomps would say it seemed like he did. plus he is admitting to not bothering to read. I don't agree with zombas low posting = not reading (like say in the case of bwt) but this one is clear
Problem is with that vote we may get a baddie but chances are he is probably just a dangerous uninterested civvie
Didn't he just say that he thought MM made a good case? I didn't think he was saying MM had info. He said "hard evidence" but that could just mean evidence from the thread. I don't think TH is bad, so I don't agree with his vote, but Vomp doesn't seem any different to usual. I don't understand why there's suddenly a thing about him.
I thought the reaction was more of an instant thing and then her explanation were maybe coached.
juliets wrote:Just to clarify, voting or not voting wasn't the best phrase to use. It's really voting or not voting within the baddie group to lynch BR.
:haha:
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

S~V~S wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:For the record I'm not silenced, to the surprise of not very many.

As for Zomb, yeah I'm conflicted about that.
:clap:

Have you ever been silenced?
There was actually one game not too long ago where I got silenced every second day.
OMG I feel like an idiot, I think I was the one who silenced you,Lol. I was protecting you, right? You were a civ.
Hahaha I think it was you yeah. I was a civ and I think you were too I'm not sure.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Lynch ends in two hours and I see a whole lot of not voting going on.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:Vomps' crime is being Vomps, right? Not contributing much, acting weird? Low posting?
Such voting consistency is UNLIKE him.
He does seem more focused than usual. Maybe he's the one who silenced TH.

Vomps, why the TH focus?
No reason really.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote: She said a lot of things I think more experienced players would have told her not to say. The No U start, and the low poster finish are things a bad team would have told her was a mistake. I think this is her first non-BTS game.
I've been thinking along these lines ever since the "BF ruined my role!" post. I think a baddie team would be better at helping a new-ish player react to a potential info reveal.
fingersplints wrote:I could be down with a vomps vote too. I don't think MM had any information that TH was bad, and I don't know why Vomps would say it seemed like he did. plus he is admitting to not bothering to read. I don't agree with zombas low posting = not reading (like say in the case of bwt) but this one is clear
Problem is with that vote we may get a baddie but chances are he is probably just a dangerous uninterested civvie
Didn't he just say that he thought MM made a good case? I didn't think he was saying MM had info. He said "hard evidence" but that could just mean evidence from the thread. I don't think TH is bad, so I don't agree with his vote, but Vomp doesn't seem any different to usual. I don't understand why there's suddenly a thing about him.
I thought the reaction was more of an instant thing and then her explanation were maybe coached.
juliets wrote:Just to clarify, voting or not voting wasn't the best phrase to use. It's really voting or not voting within the baddie group to lynch BR.
I don't think she soundrd coached at all. When I reread her last night, that was the biggest impression I got.

What is your opinion on Vomps, BR?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Long Con wrote:
fingersplints wrote:something is off about him. I think Epignosis is right, and that a civvie LC isn't this narrow minded. I don't know what to make of it. and as I said before, I think he had the most to gain from silencing TH.
Well, I didn't silence TH, and I can't prove it either way, so that is what it is. Clearly TH thinks I was the one, using his voice as his vote.

Is a baddie LC this narrow-minded? Leading lynches on people he knows will turn up Civvie? Is that what I do when I'm a baddie? :shrug:
I don't know if I have played with baddie LC but I have played with Indy LC and he was playing his role perfect and would have won I think if I had not " slipped" lol. So I really don't think LC would play narrow-minded if he was a baddie. I think he plays more like a back seat driver when Indy and I would think he would play the same way if he were bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Epi, rather than asking you questions, can you link me in a vowelfree fashion to your thoughts on LC and MovingBass?

I see TH has voted for LC. I agree with Golden about Zomba, I don't love what she's saying, but when I really thought about it, I don't think she has BTSC.
LC's bssssd wth m.
The word is obsessed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, I'm just really feeling like zombs is good right now, and it looks like she is going to be lynched....

It sounds to me like vomps is someone we can generally agree on, I'm definitely happy to vote that way.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Zombarella »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Did Vomps give a reason for his TH vote? I'm used to Vomps being kind of out there as a player, but I'm just a little surprised he would vote a silenced player without giving a reason. (Unless I missed the vote. There has been a lot going on)
I didn't know he was silenced because I didn't read the thread. I only voted for him because I had a feeling MM had hard evidence that he's bad.
Here you go, Zomba. If you want to vote for people who aren't reading the thread like myself obviously, then you might as well vote here in every game! :D
I will.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So I voted vomps. I hope that, in the end, vomps dies and zombs is saved. Thats my goal today. I am not 100% sure zombs is good, but I do think she could be given more time to prove herself.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I don't think she soundrd coached at all. When I reread her last night, that was the biggest impression I got.

What is your opinion on Vomps, BR?
Vomps? I gave up trying to understand Vomps a long time ago. I always think he's bad because he says things like:
Vompatti wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:Vomps' crime is being Vomps, right? Not contributing much, acting weird? Low posting?
Such voting consistency is UNLIKE him.
He does seem more focused than usual. Maybe he's the one who silenced TH.

Vomps, why the TH focus?
No reason really.
Why can't he give us a real reason? I find this frustrating. I can't really read him. One time I thought I was getting the hang of it, I was wrong.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Epi, rather than asking you questions, can you link me in a vowelfree fashion to your thoughts on LC and MovingBass?

I see TH has voted for LC. I agree with Golden about Zomba, I don't love what she's saying, but when I really thought about it, I don't think she has BTSC.
LC's bssssd wth m.
The word is obsessed.
Indeed it is. And it's a pretty extreme thing to say. It's not like I haven't talked about other things. I'm making a case on Epig, and it wasn't getting any responses so I made it again.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

How are you posting? Aren't you at the store?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't think you are obsessed LC. I don't even necessarily think you are wrong. What I do think is I haven't really understood your case, and you do come across as though possibly you have info on epi. That's the way it reads to me...

But in any event, I don't think it's something that will be resolved today. It might be a tomorrow thing. Right now I think you need to decide whether you are anti-zombs or pro-zombs and vote accordingly.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Does vomps play the same even if he is bad?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Does vomps play the same even if he is bad?
I think so? But I'm not an expert.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Not always, no.

I think my vote is going there, too. I will be out when the poll ends, and don't want to miss the vote.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

S~V~S wrote:
Not always, no.

I think my vote is going there, too. I will be out when the poll ends, and don't want to miss the vote.
If he doesn't play this way when he is bad why would you vote him?
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Pftt, Zomba.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:I don't think you are obsessed LC. I don't even necessarily think you are wrong. What I do think is I haven't really understood your case, and you do come across as though possibly you have info on epi. That's the way it reads to me...

But in any event, I don't think it's something that will be resolved today. It might be a tomorrow thing. Right now I think you need to decide whether you are anti-zombs or pro-zombs and vote accordingly.
Actually, I already voted Epig. I really thought that people would see what I see about him. As for Zomba, I'm more pro-Zomba than anti-. I still think it's the most sensible explanation for the article/Silver Buddha thing.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Golden wrote:I don't think you are obsessed LC. I don't even necessarily think you are wrong. What I do think is I haven't really understood your case, and you do come across as though possibly you have info on epi. That's the way it reads to me...

I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to "saving Zombs".....I'm much more comfortable with "giving Zombs the benefit of the doubt for now because there are people I suspect more". Semantics. ;)
I think a Vomps lynch, while potentially satisfying, will give us very little information. Even if he's bad (which I really don't have a clue about).
Right now, I'm leaning towards an Epi vote. I didn't like his case on LK ("She's using a lot of quotes! She is thus bad! :omg: "), and I'm intrigigued by LC's reaction to the MM thing.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Canuck - thats what I'm doing too, to be fair. Except that I may as well own what I'll be accused of later :D
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Also Zombie voting so AP without really talking about it with anyone else gives me a bad feeling? I wouldn't want to vote AP when he could be the Millionaire.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Also Zombie voting so AP without really talking about it with anyone else gives me a bad feeling? I wouldn't want to vote AP when he could be the Millionaire.
If AP is the millionaire, he is playing a very odd millionaire strategy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, Canuck, you were the reason I decided vomps lol...

Oh well, if I fail, I fail, and hopefully Zombs flips millionaire. I just suspect she won't.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Not always, no.

When did I say he doesn't play this way when he is bad? I sm fairly sure I said the opposite.

Linki, so how come you aren't paralyzed with fear to vote for anyone, Bass? I have not gotten the Millionaire vibe from him any more than anyone else.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Canucklehead wrote:Right now, I'm leaning towards an Epi vote. I didn't like his case on LK ("She's using a lot of quotes! She is thus bad! :omg: "), and I'm intrigigued by LC's reaction to the MM thing.
:eek:

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Long Con wrote:

Actually, I already voted Epig. I really thought that people would see what I see about him. As for Zomba, I'm more pro-Zomba than anti-. I still think it's the most sensible explanation for the article/Silver Buddha thing.
I understand what you are saying about Epi and I just wish I had more time to go back and read Epi before I have to vote.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Sophie wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I was never on board with the LizKeen case, so I'm not voting there.
I had strongly considered voting Z, but I think SVS' assessment of her not likely having BTSC this game is pretty sound, so I won't vote there.
I thought Epi's case on LK was....not convincing, but I'm not sure why a bad Epi would push so hard against a player so early....considering a vote there.
LC is LC and I have no particular reason to think he's bad right now, but I don't know if I've ever read LC correctly. I'm not voting there unless something really compelling comes up.
TH seems like civ TH to me.
I think that MP/Bass is an interesting spot to look. I will reread there and maybe consider a vote.
I would consider a vote for Vomps.

What about dom?
What about Dom?
S~V~S wrote:
Not always, no.

This gives me major pause about you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why?

The voting consistency reminds me more of BSD Vomps than otherwise.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bad *
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have to do a couple of errands so I'm going to go ahead and vote vompatti. It's the best vote I've got for today. Consistently voting the same person early is not his style as someone mentioned earlier. Also, to vote TH without even reading or skimming the thread so that he knew he was silenced was inexcusable.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

S~V~S wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Not always, no.

When did I say he doesn't play this way when he is bad? I sm fairly sure I said the opposite.

Linki, so how come you aren't paralyzed with fear to vote for anyone, Bass? I have not gotten the Millionaire vibe from him any more than anyone else.
Well every game I have played with vomps he has plays this way. SO when you said "Not always, no." I thought you meant he played different then he is playing now when he is bad.

I just saying anyone could be the millionaire and I think if you are trying to help the civves you would talk about who you are thinking about voting. Plus zombie had to know she would get votes and might need to save her vote to save herself. So why throw your vote out like that if you are really trying to help the civs.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Epignosis wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Right now, I'm leaning towards an Epi vote. I didn't like his case on LK ("She's using a lot of quotes! She is thus bad! :omg: "), and I'm intrigigued by LC's reaction to the MM thing.

Yeah, that was a pretty reductive summary of the tiny fragments that happened to stick to my brain. I should probably go back and read what you actually said again. :sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Canucklehead wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Yeah, that was a pretty reductive summary of the tiny fragments that happened to stick to my brain. I should probably go back and read what you actually said again. :sigh:
:beer:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Why?

You backpedaled on this hard.

And I truly believe Zombi is bad bad news.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dom wrote:

Interesting.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So Dom, do you find SVS suspicious for backpedalling hard off someone SHE built the case on...

Whats the argument here, that SVS did her upmost to get her teammate lynched, and then when she realised she was successful did an about face in the hopes she might save her?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:

Backpedaled on what?, Vomps or Zomba?,I did not backpedal on Vomps for sure. If you mean Zomba, after listening to her rant about how awful I was I decided I did not think she had BTS. Sorry if you think changing ones mind is bad, but I am not bad so :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom knows how I feel about distancing.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

S~V~S wrote:Dom knows how I feel about distancing.
I don't
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Feelings can change .......... :shifty:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Canucklehead wrote:
I don't
Hate it and seldom do it. In WWE MP hard distanced from me, and our BTS got ugly. Some flaming PMs went back and forth. MP and I can both have tempers. We wound up winning in large part duevtobthat distancing, but I still don't like it. Bass knows this to be true, too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Changing ones mind does not make one bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LC and I distanced once...

We went down in flames, but it was glorious.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

S~V~S wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
I don't
Hate it and seldom do it. In WWE MP hard distanced from me, and our BTS got ugly. Some flaming PMs went back and forth. MP and I can both have tempers. We wound up winning in large part duevtobthat distancing, but I still don't like it. Bass knows this to be true, too.
WWE was so funny because it was like night one and MP built cases on two of his teammates. It was second game and first game with MP. I was like what the fuck is this guy doing :haha:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I'm going to go ahead a vote zombie.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

I voted for Zomb. I don't think her reaction to SVS was very civ-like.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:Changing ones mind does not make one bad.
I don't like your reasoning for changing your mind....... :evileye:

Return to “Previous Jobs”