Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51

Re: Biblical Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Ricochet »

Well, I got feuded with Paul exactly the Night he got killed, so I didn't have to worry about that, but I totally understood from them on what was going on with others. Hence my hints.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

TGG you did a great job at adapting to our style which is so so different from the mafia style you are used to.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:TGG you did a great job at adapting to our style which is so so different from the mafia style you are used to.
Agreed 100%.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and DH, I could tell Nico was you, but I had no idea why you were posting so little. Now I get it. :haha:

Shout out to Rico as Belsh too since I think he was riding civvie cred for a while there, until the thread collapsed on him.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 18

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

thellama73 wrote:Golden once again blew me away with his civilian play. That guy is epic.

Seriously, HEathens, why didn't you kill Lot? I even made it so Deborah couldn't win unless you killed him, and you still wouldn't do it. It was driving me nuts!
IIRC we had him marked for death on multiple nights. The reasons have long since escaped me.

FUN FACT: All the heathens names were Mordecai, Uzziah, Ruth, Deborah, Esther, Rahab. If you cut out all but the first letters, it spells MURDER.

And if the civs/heathens reached parity and we won the game, my final post as Mordecai in the thread wouldve been

ONLY HEATHENS!

And ot Juliets, my adaptation is partly in part to my wonderful teammates. From the jump I made them aware that I was a new player to the site, and needed to know common terminology so that I didnt out myself because of my vocabulary.
meant to be taken in context with the previous posts to appear as "No Gods. No Disciples. No Kings. No Partiarchs. No Prophets. ONLY HEATHENS!"

Also could we get Daniel to post all the BTSC snippets he received? I am curious as to if he got any funny ones. That chat got pretty off topic at times.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epi, what did those deaths that said "smote by the Lord" or something like that come from? Were they you modkilling?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
And ot Juliets, my adaptation is partly in part to my wonderful teammates. From the jump I made them aware that I was a new player to the site, and needed to know common terminology so that I didnt out myself because of my vocabulary.
meant to be taken in context with the previous posts to appear as "No Gods. No Disciples. No Kings. No Partiarchs. No Prophets. ONLY HEATHENS!"
That's awesome. I was wondering what you were doing with those.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:Epi, what did those deaths that said "smote by the Lord" or something like that come from? Were they you modkilling?
I am also very curious as to a few of the more random kills this game, like Phinheas's spear seemingly not matching the circumstances in the role listing.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'd say everyone who actually posted did at least somewhat well. :P
Yes. About that. I've never seen such inactivity. I quit writing down Night actions because I would have three or four regularly.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

God can we edit newer posts? I completely fucked up the bottom half of mine trying to reply to Juliets because I got ninja'd.

Correction

Also could we get Daniel to post all the BTSC snippets he received? I am curious as to if he got any funny ones. That chat got pretty off topic at times.

And ot Juliets, my adaptation is due in part to my wonderful teammates. From the jump I made them aware that I was a new player to the site, and needed to know common terminology so that I didnt out myself because of my vocabulary.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 21

Post by thellama73 »

I was pretty lucky that four out of the five heathens appeared on my mark list. Made it easy to maintain civ cred. Either that or you guys just gave yourselves away on Day 0.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:Golden once again blew me away with his civilian play. That guy is epic.

Seriously, HEathens, why didn't you kill Lot? I even made it so Deborah couldn't win unless you killed him, and you still wouldn't do it. It was driving me nuts!
I wanted to :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Great game, Epig! Very challenging for us baddies with that fucking role that kept the days going when we got lynched, lol, but it was a worthy challenge!

And yes, some of our BTSC was VERY off-topic and hilarious, so if ANY of that was sent to that civ role, I'll die heheh...

Deborah is cleared out!
My siggie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

And I don't think Epig explained it, but Samson became my "Angel of Death" after he died and he became my first target. He shared my win condition and was allowed to vote, but not post on-topic. He refrained to vote for a while, because all the lynches were straightforward, but the day Isaac and Mordecai got close, we stood by and, under my command, he made it a tie. Unfortunately, that completely backfired on us and got my killed afterwards.

And MM totally outed himself in the BTSC by signing as "MM89-Phone", right after Epig specifically sent us PMs in which he told us NOT to out ourselves. :haha:

MM's tale as Samson is so ironic, I can't even. Signed up as sock, still gets killed D1. Gets stuck with me in BTSC, like old mafia chums. Depends his win on me entirely. I lurked in the chat and jumped in his place during the Second Trivia Game, without warning. He gets the win after all, even though he lost D1. Epic.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'd say everyone who actually posted did at least somewhat well. :P
Yes. About that. I've never seen such inactivity. I quit writing down Night actions because I would have three or four regularly.
:disappoint:

I was saddened by that myself. Even with my hectic RL and playing another game, I was able to post once per period as Stephen for a while there.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Silly Heathens, why didn't you kill Jacob when I told you? :dark:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:FUN FACT: All the heathens names were Mordecai, Uzziah, Ruth, Deborah, Esther, Rahab. If you cut out all but the first letters, it spells MURDER.
I did that on purpose. :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:Great game, Epig! Very challenging for us baddies with that fucking role that kept the days going when we got lynched, lol, but it was a worthy challenge!

And yes, some of our BTSC was VERY off-topic and hilarious, so if ANY of that was sent to that civ role, I'll die heheh...

Deborah is cleared out!
Yes, that role was crazy! I love the role, but I did think that was the biggest mechanic working against your team for most of the game.

I'm very curious as to the BTSC as well!
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:FUN FACT: All the heathens names were Mordecai, Uzziah, Ruth, Deborah, Esther, Rahab. If you cut out all but the first letters, it spells MURDER.
Would've been "MURDE" if I hadn't checked Uzziah for shits and giggles :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:And I don't think Epig explained it, but Samson became my "Angel of Death" after he died and he became my first target. He shared my win condition and was allowed to vote, but not post on-topic. He refrained to vote for a while, because all the lynches were straightforward, but the day Isaac and Mordecai got close, we stood by and, under my command, he made it a tie. Unfortunately, that completely backfired on us and got my killed afterwards.

And MM totally outed himself in the BTSC by signing as "MM89-Phone", right after Epig specifically sent us PMs in which he told us NOT to out ourselves. :haha:

MM's tale as Samson is so ironic, I can't even. Signed up as sock, still gets killed D1. Gets stuck with me in BTSC, like old mafia chums. Depends his win on me entirely. I lurked in the chat and jumped in his place during the Second Trivia Game, without warning. He gets the win after all, even though he lost D1. Epic.
That is SO AWESOME. I was wondering what the deal was with the Samson vote.

And I knew MM was Samson as he got lynched D1 for following my lead as Paul. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so Metalmarsh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I was saddened by that myself. Even with my hectic RL and playing another game, I was able to post once per period as Stephen for a while there.
That's why Famine's win condition consisted of such higher numbers. I thought (given recent games) the post count gave him was reasonable. :shrug2:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Mind fucking blown.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Epi, what did those deaths that said "smote by the Lord" or something like that come from? Were they you modkilling?
Divine judgment. Every third civilian lynch meant a civilian would get whacked that night by the good Lord unless Noah saved him.

You (juliets 2) never had to use your role. Your predecessor never did. :sigh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That's why Famine's win condition consisted of such higher numbers. I thought (given recent games) the post count gave him was reasonable. :shrug2:
Yeah, I agree, especially given the extreme buzz surrounding this game. I mean, look at Economics. I know it had me and Jay, but still. It had 19 players and over 4,000 posts.

That said, this will still go down as a fantastic game, Epi, and you should feel really proud of it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I don't want this to sound too serious hat mode, but I'm still seriously considering playing a future game as borderline inactive, considering how bad I got burned being so active (yet wrong about stuff), whilst others fared much better and did so little. Of course, I said I'd play like Deborah did, but I can't do that anymore, now that she flipped bad. :grin:

Now that this game is over, I can also disclose that my Omerta game was partially a protest both in this regard, as well as towards the tendency to lynch "oddball" players right away, early on in games. (Even though I'm a hypocrite for the latter part, because I also contributed to oddball players getting lynched in this game :grin: )
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Ricochet wrote:Silly Heathens, why didn't you kill Jacob when I told you? :dark:
One should hardly believe that someone with the title "Horseman of the Apocalypse" wishes well for anyone but himself. We didn't know what your endgame there was, so we avoided it entirely. Plus we didnt know if all the horseman knew each other, so it could have been some kind of scheme to screw us over with some kind of circumstantial activation parameter

By the way, with my experience in third parties, I was completely convinced that the horsemen were win stealers. Where if they dont die when the game ends, they win.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: That said, this will still go down as a fantastic game, Epi, and you should feel really proud of it.
Anything that manages to unseat American Gods as my favorite game deserves high praise indeed. (but damn, American Gods was fun.)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote:
Thats really a shame. Glad we have those new participation rules. The game was epic Epi, enjoyed all of it so much. And geez i can't believe my predecessor didn't use her role. What a waste.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Regarding my inactivity in the game as Deborah. the first few days i was genuinely absent due to life issues. But after awhile, I realized two things. 1) I've never really been one of those players who sign up and then don't post, so I decided to sort of see how long I could do that and survive, but it made sense to me to try because 2) I noticed that the main block of active civs were focusing VERY INTENSELY, with rainbow wall posts, almost EXCLUSIVELY on voting records. Very few people were reading players individually, but instead studied lynches. So I calmly made a point of showing up at about the 3/4 mark every single day, made a little post explaining my vote, and voted. To the lynch readers, my lack of content didn't seem all that important, lol, and I survived that way until Day 13!

While I wasn't exactly proud of the choice I made for this game, it was kind of fun to keep it calibrated ehhehe
My siggie.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epi gave me the perfect role for this game because I was a bit baddied-out from Roger Rabbit (as in, worked hard and needed a break from being devious) and really busy with end of year schoolwork. I got to choose whether or not I wanted to search for heathens or horsemen each night and join their win condition if I found one. I strongly considered never searching for anyone and playing as a civ this game because it doesn't stress me out as much, but my role was also convenient for checking up people, so I used it for a bit to my advantage. I checked Paul Night 1 and got no response, so I figured out he was civ. My suspicion and vote for Uzziah at first was totally legit, so it worked to my advantage for quite a while! Would've been convenient to keep up the power as a civ, only checking who I thought was civ, but I couldn't resist the chance to be bad or indy :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Silly Heathens, why didn't you kill Jacob when I told you? :dark:
One should hardly believe that someone with the title "Horseman of the Apocalypse" wishes well for anyone but himself. We didn't know what your endgame there was, so we avoided it entirely. Plus we didnt know if all the horseman knew each other, so it could have been some kind of scheme to screw us over with some kind of circumstantial activation parameter

By the way, with my experience in third parties, I was completely convinced that the horsemen were win stealers. Where if they dont die when the game ends, they win.
But my idea was 100% in your interest as well. :shrug2: You didn't kill him, so you still didn't get to night kill even after one of you got caught.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DharmaHelper »

I wonder how the participation scores will shape up
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Samuel is already cleared out. I didn't save the snippets, sorry. The only funny one was something about crashing after you came home from the strip club.

Also, I was trying to attract the nk last night because I did not feel I deserved the win as much as some other players. looks like it worked, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: That said, this will still go down as a fantastic game, Epi, and you should feel really proud of it.
Anything that manages to unseat American Gods as my favorite game deserves high praise indeed. (but damn, American Gods was fun.)
NOOOOO! Don;t unseat American Gods!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I don't want this to sound too serious hat mode, but I'm still seriously considering playing a future game as borderline inactive, considering how bad I got burned being so active (yet wrong about stuff), whilst others fared much better and did so little. Of course, I said I'd play like Deborah did, but I can't do that anymore, now that she flipped bad. :grin:

Now that this game is over, I can also disclose that my Omerta game was partially a protest both in this regard, as well as towards the tendency to lynch "oddball" players right away, early on in games. (Even though I'm a hypocrite for the latter part, because I also contributed to oddball players getting lynched in this game :grin: )
Trust me, I've felt like that, and I could relate entirely as you going down, especially since I was bad in many of my first games just like you've been. I feel like it's easier to view it that way when you learn mafia as a baddie, rather than a civilian who has the mindset of helping the thread; as a baddie, you're more about survival. But don't give up on being an active participant. I've tried to tone down my game before, but it's just not me, and I haven't stuck to it. It's way more rewarding to develop a town-friendly active style and win as either alignment. I told myself I'd much rather win seldom but truly deserve it than win more often just because I develop a low participant or nonthreatening meta.

You're one of the most promising mafia newbies I've ever seen and I'd hate to see your playstyle degenerate just to ensure your own meta or survival.

It's clear, through this game, that the P-Score needs to be taken more harshly (and as Epi announced his intentions to be more harsh on it, I will as well), and the inactivity this game was definitely the worst I've probably ever seen at this site. GoC2 was pretty bad too, but this seemed worse somehow.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh wait, this means that Frisky Dingo is next. I better go watch that entire series again to prepare.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
I am also very curious as to a few of the more random kills this game, like Phinheas's spear seemingly not matching the circumstances in the role listing.
Death (Belshazzar) won the 2nd trivia challenge. The prize depended on the winner's alignment, but it all dealt with the non-participant Malchus. Death won, so that was easy. He dies.

And Rebecca didn't throw her spear, so that made it easier, story-wise.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

timmer wrote:Regarding my inactivity in the game as Deborah. the first few days i was genuinely absent due to life issues. But after awhile, I realized two things. 1) I've never really been one of those players who sign up and then don't post, so I decided to sort of see how long I could do that and survive, but it made sense to me to try because 2) I noticed that the main block of active civs were focusing VERY INTENSELY, with rainbow wall posts, almost EXCLUSIVELY on voting records. Very few people were reading players individually, but instead studied lynches. So I calmly made a point of showing up at about the 3/4 mark every single day, made a little post explaining my vote, and voted. To the lynch readers, my lack of content didn't seem all that important, lol, and I survived that way until Day 13!

While I wasn't exactly proud of the choice I made for this game, it was kind of fun to keep it calibrated ehhehe
I still wanted to take you down early on, but nobody else cared and I took the pedal off myself. :disappoint:

Hats off to Esther and Rahab, otherwise. I died having them, based on posts analysis, as having the cleanest record.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:Epi gave me the perfect role for this game because I was a bit baddied-out from Roger Rabbit (as in, worked hard and needed a break from being devious) and really busy with end of year schoolwork. I got to choose whether or not I wanted to search for heathens or horsemen each night and join their win condition if I found one. I strongly considered never searching for anyone and playing as a civ this game because it doesn't stress me out as much, but my role was also convenient for checking up people, so I used it for a bit to my advantage. I checked Paul Night 1 and got no response, so I figured out he was civ. My suspicion and vote for Uzziah at first was totally legit, so it worked to my advantage for quite a while! Would've been convenient to keep up the power as a civ, only checking who I thought was civ, but I couldn't resist the chance to be bad or indy :D
I can relate 100%. I'm so glad I've been given civilian roles in recent games (this until I replaced in but even then I tried to make it civ-friendly when I didn't have to, Economics, etc.)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:And I don't think Epig explained it, but Samson became my "Angel of Death" after he died and he became my first target. He shared my win condition and was allowed to vote, but not post on-topic. He refrained to vote for a while, because all the lynches were straightforward, but the day Isaac and Mordecai got close, we stood by and, under my command, he made it a tie. Unfortunately, that completely backfired on us and got my killed afterwards.

You didn't get Samson because he was your first target. There was another mechanic in play for that: Moses. :dark:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Yeah MP when this game started I asked Epi what the punishment for missing votes is. He told me nothing unless I miss four. I initially considered missing 3 just because I could with no consequence. Then I was contemplating using missed votes to build cases on people and decided against it. That one missed vote was on purpose though.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:

You didn't get Samson because he was your first target. There was another mechanic in play for that: Moses. :dark:
W00T
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
What can I say, I just have a thing for games about deities.

Did anyone NOT know Absalom was me? I tried really hard to play different at first, but gave up after a few days.

Also, I only seem able to survive as an active player in Sock games. No idea why that is.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:Yeah MP when this game started I asked Epi what the punishment for missing votes is. He told me nothing unless I miss four. I initially considered missing 3 just because I could with no consequence. Then I was contemplating using missed votes to build cases on people and decided against it. That one missed vote was on purpose though.
Why didn't you save yourself, on the day of your lynch?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:
timmer wrote:Regarding my inactivity in the game as Deborah. the first few days i was genuinely absent due to life issues. But after awhile, I realized two things. 1) I've never really been one of those players who sign up and then don't post, so I decided to sort of see how long I could do that and survive, but it made sense to me to try because 2) I noticed that the main block of active civs were focusing VERY INTENSELY, with rainbow wall posts, almost EXCLUSIVELY on voting records. Very few people were reading players individually, but instead studied lynches. So I calmly made a point of showing up at about the 3/4 mark every single day, made a little post explaining my vote, and voted. To the lynch readers, my lack of content didn't seem all that important, lol, and I survived that way until Day 13!

I still wanted to take you down early on, but nobody else cared and I took the pedal off myself. :disappoint:

Hats off to Esther and Rahab, otherwise. I died having them, based on posts analysis, as having the cleanest record.
timmer, I knew you were having some serious RL issues, as it affected your game briefly in The Flash as well. I can't say I fault you for your experiment in continuing it, especially since that's unlike you. Lol.

Definitely. Elo and Blooper, you both played an excellent endgame.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 14

Post by S~V~S »

Ricochet wrote:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:Yeah MP when this game started I asked Epi what the punishment for missing votes is. He told me nothing unless I miss four. I initially considered missing 3 just because I could with no consequence. Then I was contemplating using missed votes to build cases on people and decided against it. That one missed vote was on purpose though.
We didn't know Samsons vote counted.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I will have the civilian secrets up after supper.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Did anyone NOT know Absalom was me? I tried really hard to play different at first, but gave up after a few days.

Also, I only seem able to survive as an active player in Sock games. No idea why that is.
Apparently I still can't survive as an active player in Sock games. Silenced D2 and then swiftly NKed. :P
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

As I've said, I had you for pulling Bible quotes as Nicodemus (and the way DH jumped on me after I didn't wagon on Uzziah Day 3 also made me think of you), and I had DH as Absalom (for reasons I can't recall) and it's funny how it was the other around.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
We didn't know Samsons vote counted.
This seems like deja vu for MOTU.

I worked SO HARD that game, and planned the lynch where Snow Dog ended up being lynched, assuming the civilians had little or no vote manipulation, despite my various vote manipulation machines.

I couldn't have been any more wrong. :sigh:

I still think we could have won that game if I played that lynch differently. It was what cracked our team completely open and we fell like dominoes after that.

Honestly, my three biggest disappointing losses are: Recruitment 1 (still), MOTU, and (now) Economics. So I know how it feels to misjudge a situation like that and have vote manipulation come out of NOWHERE and screw you.

Return to “Previous Jobs”