50%

Total votes: 10
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Angry Birds [Day 3]

Post by Russtifinko »

MovingPictures07 wrote:TinyBubbles just committed another drive by vote... :evileye:

How is this acceptable? If she's a civilian at this point then she's clearly a liability, unwilling to even post her suspicions as she votes for them. Hopefully she's just a lazy mafia.

She gets my vote. Just popping in before teaching, so apologies in advance for my absence today. Long day ahead of me
This is a bit hypocritical, Mr. Double Self-Voter. lol
Made wrote:To further elaborate on Ice Bear's "reads" game, as Ice Bear see it, Either Elo is mafia or Boo is mafia, but not both. This of course means that at least one player is currently fooling Ice Bear.
Further thinking required.
Why are one of Elo or boo mafia? I find these kind of dualities very often lead to follow-the-opponent lynches, where we go in circles lynching the person who came out hardest against the last person we lynched.

To me, DF hasn't said anything overtly pingy. He's clearly somewhat busy, and his posts mostly consist of concisely explaining his votes. I can read it one of two ways, pretty much equally easily: 1) he seems to be following his nose and going after people for sound reasons, or 2) he's going after relatively easy targets and getting a free pass because they're acting wacky. He gives my gut the heebie-jeebies just a little bit, but I don't have anything votable on him right now.

Blooper's non-matching number of mafia feels civ-isn to me in and of itself. I actually find it slightly suspicious that Made (it was Made, right?) had exactly 4 baddie hunches. That feels calculated, like it's something a baddie would think about during the game to avoid looking weird, while a civ might not care so much. MP, can you elaborate on whether anything like that has helped in The Game before? And in general on what results you've seen from it? Is it generally used for immediate results, or do you let things play out a few days to see where a baddie might be bussing or buddying or whatever?

@FZ.: Yeah that's fair on Elo, I suppose. My thing is, people give her a hard time for a "crappy civ game" all the time, and it usually gets her lynched eventually. I think you have to look at Elo's style within her own personal meta. She sometimes does wacky things that don't make sense to others.

I haven't read LoRab back yet today, so I'll do that now. I'm not confident about my read on her though, since in Watchmen I just had her as a bad read and she was good (although I will admit in that case I didn't particularly care, since I was the LMS.

I don't necessarily think two drive by votes are alignment-indicative. They are stinky for the rest of us, for sure, because they don't give us anything to work with in future days, which is why a civ shouldn't/wouldn't do them. However, they also are a terrific way to get tons of suspicion, which is why both baddies and civs would avoid them. I'd have to look at the context around it, and there's not much there from Tiny. Her reasoning in hindsight looks terrible to me. She basically says the majority is usually right and/or that not ALL the votes could be for llama. Also, she completely ignores that llama was after her first, so her vote amounts to a NO U, and that she voted him to get the Golden Egg, indicating she thought he seemed civ-isn. Now of course that was D0, but still. Also, Spacedaisy had as many votes as llama did when she voted him. Clearly it wasn't a baddie protect of Daisy since she was good, so I dunno why a baddie would bother, but everything else about her play this game looks just awful.

On a first read I'd be 100% ok voting Tiny today. I just need to decide if it's too easy.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by FZ. »

I'm still here.

Eloh, you say that if you were a baddie, you'd be smarter than that, yet you don't give tinybubbles the same credit. You don't think that a baddie trying to stay under the radar would definitely try to say something instead of just doing a drive by vote? This is exactly why I find you suspicious.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Ice bear currently has a very inconsistent internet connection at the moment. Working on it...
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Sorry for the Wall O' Text, there.

LoRab, if fingers and/or Tiny were to flip good, would you then be after Lacey? I'm reading her as your #3 suspect right now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry for the drive-by vote. I voted for fingersplints per my earlier thoughts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I just feel that a baddie would be a lot more conscious of what they're doing than a civvie would. I wouldn't be caught dead with a drive by vote. In contrast, Eloh keeps trying to explain her actions with defence, which comes off as really fishy. But it seems like she's trying and it doesn't seem genuine.

linki: :disappoint:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

I've been considering the Tinybubbles case, which is hard because there just isn't much to go on... I find myself agreeing with Russ that the drivebys themselves aren't enough to indicate alignment. They're screwy, but I want to wait for something else before aiding that lynch. Considering my other options now.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Maybe I just have no idea what I'm talking about :sigh: I feel like I'm speaking Chinese and seeing things that others are not seeing, and vice versa. Maybe I'm the blind one.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

FZ. wrote:I just feel that a baddie would be a lot more conscious of what they're doing than a civvie would. I wouldn't be caught dead with a drive by vote. In contrast, Eloh keeps trying to explain her actions with defence, which comes off as really fishy. But it seems like she's trying and it doesn't seem genuine.

Yeah, this makes sense to me. It's just tough haha. I feel like either COULD be genuine, but that at least one of the two probably isn't. My guess would be that it's Tiny, so I'mma vote for her.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Russtifinko wrote:
FZ. wrote:I just feel that a baddie would be a lot more conscious of what they're doing than a civvie would. I wouldn't be caught dead with a drive by vote. In contrast, Eloh keeps trying to explain her actions with defence, which comes off as really fishy. But it seems like she's trying and it doesn't seem genuine.

Yeah, this makes sense to me. It's just tough haha. I feel like either COULD be genuine, but that at least one of the two probably isn't. My guess would be that it's Tiny, so I'mma vote for her.
I really hope you're right.

Now I'm really off to sleep.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ice Bear would like to predict an MP FZ Team.....discuss that while i continue to catch up.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Hmmm, I see there are only 5 votes left to be cast.

FZ., if we were to assume Elo were civvie, just for the sake of argument, where else could you have seen your vote going?

Also, as a more general question, why did everyone seem to get LESS suspicious of me when I stopped talking? I mean, I'll take it, it just seems weird.
First of all, Fingersplints latest posts come off as more genuine. Her first day pinge was mostly because one post which when she replied to back then, didn't do anything to change my mind. The second day, it was between llama and Daisy for me, but then when forced to put my gut to the test by MP's game, I decided I wasn't ready to vote for neither of them, so I went back to Splints. It wasn't a good vote, but it was 3 am for me, and I was all over the place with confusion. So based on the last day and the fact that many people were saying she was bad, yet none of those people are dead, I'd say I'm feeling a lot better about her.

If Eloh is civ, she's playing one crappy civ game, no offence. So my vote is on her. I am very interested in hearing llama, because he's one I don't trust at the moment, though with circumstances being the way they are, I can see him doing what he did as a civ.
Lorab's actions have bothered me this day. It feels like she's not genuine. So maybe my vote would go there.

And I can't answer for others, but for me, I can't see you being such a lazy mafia. I guess I expect more from you either way, but when others depend on you for their win, I can't see you not being here that much.
Sorry I've bothered you. I disagree with you--if that makes me come across as not genuine, then I can't really do anything about that. I disagree with you on how baddies think in terms of Boo as a target. And I don't see the same things as you in people's posts as you do. I'm not sure when seeing things differently than another player became their being suspicious. I also realize that I'm cranky, so I'm trying not to let that color my reaction.

But, eye me all you want. I have nothing to hide. I'm civ. :lorab:

Russtifinko wrote:Sorry for the Wall O' Text, there.

LoRab, if fingers and/or Tiny were to flip good, would you then be after Lacey? I'm reading her as your #3 suspect right now.
The 3 of them keep flipping back and forth in terms of who I suspect most. The results of this lynch will certainly inform future fotes. I'm still up in the air entirely with Eloh.

linkitis: I really don't think MP is bad.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote:
Eloh- She's the obvious choice for a vote to me. She's busy defending herself instead of looking for baddies. Her choices for voting are horrible, and she does voice suspicion, it's for the easiest target in the game. The only thing that's making me question myself is that maybe she's doing too bad to actually be bad. But she's an option at the moment.
*Snip*
MP- Hmm. I don't know whether to trust my initial instincts that this is just civ MP doing what I expect him to do, or if he's trying to throw some reverse psychology at us with his self vote on the first day, and how he was surprised not more people thought he was suspicious. I'm also surprised by the TB vote. I know she deserves it as a player, but does he really think that she's just a lazy mafia? I've seen civ MP use this sort of logic to justify a vote I thought was wrong, but I expect more from him. So not sure about him.
This interaction doesn't make sense to Ice Bear, and leads me to believe that he is intentionally turning a blind eye to MP. Why does FZ feel that Elo a clean cut case of bad while MP is "Ehh i don't know about that zany MP fellow"? MP said it himself, that his voting for himself made him seem very sus.
Here's (part) of FZ's reason for voting Elo
FZ. wrote:. I just wish people's reasoning for voting would be based on more than what I've seen so far. I feel like ever since my voiced suspicion on Splints, she's become a bandwagon easy to hop on.
Here, she just contributed something. Does that change anything for you? And how about all other people who haven't contributed anything, like Eloh, Russ, TB and anyone else. Why didn't you vote for them?
Yes, MP has contributed this game (his game was particularly entertaining). But self voting and voting for weak reasoning are similar no? As Ice Bear is aware the FZ is done for the day, these are questions i want answers to tomorrow, but things I wanted out there none the less.

Also re somebody: Ice bear found Boo sus because the way he represented Elo's argument. it seemed in genuine to me, but obviously, ice bear was mistaken.

going to continue reading, but will probably vote sooner rather than later.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Russtifinko wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:TinyBubbles just committed another drive by vote... :evileye:

How is this acceptable? If she's a civilian at this point then she's clearly a liability, unwilling to even post her suspicions as she votes for them. Hopefully she's just a lazy mafia.

She gets my vote. Just popping in before teaching, so apologies in advance for my absence today. Long day ahead of me
This is a bit hypocritical, Mr. Double Self-Voter. lol
Pretty much this.

RE Splints:

LoRab's reason for voting seems interesting, but ice bear doesn't know enough about Splints to follow it yet.

After reading splints for myself, I don't know, only 6 post, and weird drive by votes w/o explanation... if this had only happened once, I'd consider her vote forced, but twice now is making ice bear double take.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

The bigger picture is starting to come into focus: Jeez there's been a lot of "bad" votes this game.

Ice bear feels that Splints is coming across as less caring and worried about dying than Tinybubbles. If Ice bear were on a team, he'd care far more about self preservation than otherwise, so I think it makes the most sense to vote Tinybubbles.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

Man, I don't feel right about lynching any of the suspects today. I'm going to keep on my llama vote, then, because he didn't address my concerns on the driveby and hasn't posted at all today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't really have any time at the moment, but I want to at least say that drive-by posting and NOT participating in thread discussion is not at all similar to self-voting yet participating in thread discussion as much as I have.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Votes can't be analyzed in isolation for any semblance of effectiveness; they must be analyzed alongside a player's content. Otherwise, there would be no point to a thread.

I feel really nervous about TinyBubbles given how today went down. I'm sorry I voted so early, but I've been up since 2:30AM and didn't think I'd be back in time. I'll elaborate more on my thoughts when I'm not absolutely mentally and emotionally exhausted.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Out of the people taking votes today (and I know I don't necessarily have to vote towards popular vote, but I've procrastinated too long on my vote to make a huge difference), TBubbles is most worthy of my vote for drive-bys and inactivity. As I said before, I'm torn with Eloh, more so than with TBubbles, and I've changed my tune on splints. I do feel itchy about llama, and perhaps it's because I'm so used to llama talking and he's gone, but I'd certainly like to hear what he has to say about what's happened so far, and about his votes so far in the game that he hasn't been able to explain due to being away before I vote him. Anyway, I should stop babbling and cast a vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Angry Birds [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is trying to steal the eggs?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:21 pm

DFaraday
No votes

Elohcin
DFaraday (2), FZ. (10)
13%

fingersplints
TinyBubbles (4), LoRab (7), Metalmarsh89 (11)
20%

LoRab
No votes

lipsticklacey
No votes

Made
No votes

Metalmarsh89
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

thellama73
Boomslang (14)
7%

TinyBubbles
MovingPictures07 (5), thellama73 (8), Elohcin (9), Russtifinko (12), Made (13), nijuukyugou (15)
40%

Zombie Pig (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Simon (1), Scotty (3), Epignosis (6)
20%

Total votes : 15
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Simon »

The birds thought that they could win. And they did. Then they resumed their journey and kept on going. But they saw more pigs coming. What did they do? What they had to do is fight like a bird is supposed to do.
TinyBubbles has been lynched and was Stella.

You have until 7pm EST to submit your Night actions.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Yuck. RIP Tiny
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

:sigh: RIP TinyBubbles.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
lipsticklacey
Posts in topic: 32

Post by lipsticklacey »

I apologize for missing the vote. Our cable/internet went out around four, and we just got it back. Will catch up on everyone's posts.

RIP, TinyBubbles
If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Bubbles »

Aw damn. i probably deserved it for lack of participation, but i was hoping to stay on a little longer. thanks for hosting simon :) and good luck civs
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:RIP Boo :( Even though I wasn't 100% sure you were a civ, you are definitely a loss for the game.

I'm not sure I agree with voting for Bubbles. Even though her drive by votes are seriously annoying, I don't think it's enough to make me vote for her. If she's a lazy mafia, like MP thinks, then I'd rather find a different mafia. In my book, if you lose to a non participant baddie, it's like you win, because that's just lame. It's bad when you're a civvie too, but non participant players help the baddies, and not the other way around. Just my two cents on the matter. If she ends up being bad, we've taken another civvie down.

Now, can we just once make a thought out lynch?

I'm going to go over the players again.
[Expletive deleted], I should have waited for you to post first; this totally would have convinced me to think about my vote more. I knew I had a busy-as-[expletive deleted] day though and I was SO BOTHERED by TinyBubbles drive-by voting again. I couldn't fathom why a civilian would do that after she just got reamed for it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:Elo's suspicion is so convenient. But I'm going to look at others as well.
Agreed. I really want to lynch Elo tomorrow; I think there might have been an effort to save her.

LoRab wrote:Hopping in to say hi. In the midst of a summer cold, which is no fun at all. And awake moments are ability to think are both fairly low right now. Not sure where my vote will go. Splints is possible--other than agreeing on MM and then saying she wasn't being blendy, she hasn't said much. Which sounds more like baddie splints than civie splints. Tiny Bubbles seems like an easy set up because of the drive by votes, but also that is suspicious--and folks have made a good point about non-participation. Elo, I have no idea--need to try to reread her posts. Lacey, still unsure about. She's pinged me, for sure, but it could just be newness.
Also, note this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:Blooper's non-matching number of mafia feels civ-isn to me in and of itself. I actually find it slightly suspicious that Made (it was Made, right?) had exactly 4 baddie hunches. That feels calculated, like it's something a baddie would think about during the game to avoid looking weird, while a civ might not care so much. MP, can you elaborate on whether anything like that has helped in The Game before? And in general on what results you've seen from it? Is it generally used for immediate results, or do you let things play out a few days to see where a baddie might be bussing or buddying or whatever?
Russ, first off, it's great to see you in full form here, buddy.

Interesting observation re: Made. What do you make of Made being heavily suspicious of boo, then boo dying overnight? Does that lend support to your thoughts on Made being bad?

Good question, I'm not really sure whether that's helped in The Game before. I hope to utilize The Game going forward, however, and see if I can't get some good data from it after enough samples. I've only seen it in Economics and two games on RYM (one of which I subbed out of).

From what I can tell, seems like it can be used for both, but more so the latter. It seems most helpful in terms of looking back in reflection on what players thought, and how they justified what they thought, versus how they vote the subsequent lynch or two. Does that make sense?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Made, can you elaborate on why exactly you suspect me? Do you have anything for me to respond to?

lipsticklacey wrote:I apologize for missing the vote. Our cable/internet went out around four, and we just got it back. Will catch up on everyone's posts.

RIP, TinyBubbles
I look forward to your thoughts.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

damn sorry for missing another vote :( I really have to vote early since I can't be trusted not to fall asleep and miss it. :( I would have voted lipsticklacey. I'm undecided if I think that Lorab's defence of her is genuine or not, but her and Elo are definitely my top suspects going into tomorrow.
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

:sigh: I can't really say I'm surprised. I believe we've lost 4 civvies already. And once again, the reason for voting TB sucked. I'm suspicious of everyone who voted for her. Heck, I'm suspicious of everyone.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote::sigh: I can't really say I'm surprised. I believe we've lost 4 civvies already. And once again, the reason for voting TB sucked. I'm suspicious of everyone who voted for her. Heck, I'm suspicious of everyone.
I know the feel... many players, myself included, have been acting objectively suspiciously this game.

I'm very sad about the result, but I do think D3 gave us some valuable information.

Do you want to talk out some suspicions? It's possible one of us will die tonight, seeing as though we're the most talkative players left.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bye TinyBubbles, see you next game.

I think we should lynch fingersplints tomorrow. I imagine llama will make a reappearance too. TinyBubbles flipping civilian makes him look better, I think.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote::sigh: I can't really say I'm surprised. I believe we've lost 4 civvies already. And once again, the reason for voting TB sucked. I'm suspicious of everyone who voted for her. Heck, I'm suspicious of everyone.
I know the feel... many players, myself included, have been acting objectively suspiciously this game.

I'm very sad about the result, but I do think D3 gave us some valuable information.

Do you want to talk out some suspicions? It's possible one of us will die tonight, seeing as though we're the most talkative players left.
Sure, let's talk. What valuable information do you think it gave us?

MM, why do you think it makes llama look better?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

It told us that Made is bad.

Look at this here. During the game, Made was one of only two players to say TinyBubbles was civilian. Yet he jumped on the wagon yesterday despite elaborating thoroughly that he heavily suspects me and you.

I also find it noteworthy that Made said one of either Elo or boo has to be bad. boo died N2. But has Made said anything else about Elo? Conveniently, no, especially when Elo very well could have died yesterday during D3.

Then think of the fact that LoRab kept making statements during yesterday's lynch about how she had no idea about Elo, and consider that LoRab was really quick to turn on Lacey earlier when I mentioned I strongly thought Lacey was bad. Has LoRab pursued those thoughts any further, despite the fact that her exception expired during D3? No.

Yes, we may have lynched TinyBubbles thanks to my push that way, but we also uncovered contradictory intentions from Made and LoRab. I also firmly believe that TinyBubbles was sacrificed to save Elo, and that Elo's behavior has had the classic mafia element of overexplanation. Her behavior has been the very definition of opportunistic, yet the mafia took advantage of the fact that TinyBubbles kept being compared to Elo by me.

I feel very strongly that Elo is mafia; by extension, Made and LoRab are also incredibly likely teammates.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If I had to guess on the 4th teammate, I'd say it's Russ (1st guess) or DFaraday (2nd guess). Russ defended Elo incredibly heavily against me in Watchmen. During D3, when Elo was being discussed, he seemed more open-minded, and super wishywashy on her one way or the other when you illustrated excellent points against her. His tone was also distinctly different, more nonchalant (with the "haha") than it was in Watchmen (very indignant and defensive of the fact that Elo is an easy target). DFaraday is my 2nd guess mostly by process of elimination and due to the fact that his votes on Elo would nearly exonerate him from being a teammate (again, assuming Elo flips mafia) by normal circumstances. DFaraday's behavior has been very firm and decisive this game, even almost thread-leader esque, which is a stark contrast from years of games I've played with him. Note also that during The Game, DFaraday was identified as having a lot of civilian cred, as all 5 players noted that they find him civilian. Which teammate therefore would be the best one to vote Elo early on D3? DFaraday.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, folks, I have to go... I have a lot to do, sorry, and thought I'd be able to engage in more conversation here during N3, but Recruitment IV has soaked up much of my mafia time. I won't be back until D4, probably not even until the latter part of it. Hopefully I survive the Night. If I don't, please heavily consider everyone, but most particularly Elo, LoRab, and Made. Put them in the spotlight. Make them explain their actions. Dig through their posts. There is certainly much contradictory and opportunistic behavior that came to light during the D3 lynch that we cannot let go to waste.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 37

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Bye TinyBubbles, see you next game.

I think we should lynch fingersplints tomorrow. I imagine llama will make a reappearance too. TinyBubbles flipping civilian makes him look better, I think.
Here I am!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Angry Birds [Day 1]

Post by thellama73 »

I read through all of Eloh's posts, since MP said she is bad. I don't think she is. This posts doesn't read like something baddie Eloh would write. It would be too tricksy by half.
Elohcin wrote: I thought you were joking when you brought up me possibly being bad b/c I am Simon's mom. Honestly, whenever Simon or Epi hosts, I get to pick my role. Whenever I host, Epi picks his. So, now the question is....what role did Eloh pick? You could get really into it and go look back at all the games Epi has hosted and see who I was in each game. But you really don't need to. I pick civ sometimes, I pick baddie sometimes. I am not partial either way. I usually pick by looking at the role descriptions. I won't go into specifics of what kinds of roles I like and don't like. I wouldn't want to be accused of outing myself. But, I have divulged this information before. Also, I probably don't pick roles that you would guess. In fact, in my last game that I played, I picked what Epi said was his least favorite role. He was surprised I picked it All this to say, :P shame on you if you try to make a case for me being baddie b/c I am the hosts mom. If you can't come up with anything better than that, you must not be a very good mafia player.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Look at this here. During the game, Made was one of only two players to say TinyBubbles was civilian. Yet he jumped on the wagon yesterday despite elaborating thoroughly that he heavily suspects me and you.

I also find it noteworthy that Made said one of either Elo or boo has to be bad. boo died N2. But has Made said anything else about Elo? Conveniently, no, especially when Elo very well could have died yesterday during D3.

Then think of the fact that LoRab kept making statements during yesterday's lynch about how she had no idea about Elo, and consider that LoRab was really quick to turn on Lacey earlier when I mentioned I strongly thought Lacey was bad. Has LoRab pursued those thoughts any further, despite the fact that her exception expired during D3? No.

Yes, we may have lynched TinyBubbles thanks to my push that way, but we also uncovered contradictory intentions from Made and LoRab. I also firmly believe that TinyBubbles was sacrificed to save Elo, and that Elo's behavior has had the classic mafia element of overexplanation. Her behavior has been the very definition of opportunistic, yet the mafia took advantage of the fact that TinyBubbles kept being compared to Elo by me.

I feel very strongly that Elo is mafia; by extension, Made and LoRab are also incredibly likely teammates.
Good point about Made. And someone said something about the exactly 4 baddies comment. Plus, speaking about Ice Bear in the third person I think could be an attempt to draw attention away from actual post content. I was thinking of that earlier today, but you beat me to the punch in posting.

I have mentioned suspects again. I've been sick, spent very few hours awake yesterday, and had a fever for much of that time, so I haven't posted much at all. I stand by my suspicion of Lacey, as well as that of Elo. I still don't know about Elo--she's not a player I know well enough to read well, and have mixed feelings about the points brought up about her by others. I don't think she's obviously bad, and so I'm not sure where you're suspicion of me is coming from. I still thnk Splints is bad and want to look at the TB voters.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorry, I was out and just got back, and I'm going to sleep. If I'm still alive, I'll regard what's been said, mostly by MP.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Simon »

This time, the group of pigs was harder to beat. The pigs had appointed a leader which made them stronger. The birds thought quick to use their sling shot. They were flying through the air and hit each pig, even the leader. Another group defeated!

MovingPictures07 has been killed by Foreman Pig. It is now Day 4.
You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Angry Birds [Day 4]

Post by thellama73 »

RIP MP :(

That's a lame kill. He was contributing a lot. Clearly the baddies are scared that he was onto something.

lipsticklacey

Post by lipsticklacey »

thellama73 wrote:RIP MP :(

That's a lame kill. He was contributing a lot. Clearly the baddies are scared that he was onto something.
Definitely. Was it the new post about LoRab and Made? Was it the continuing suspicion of Elo?

RIP, MP
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

RIP MP.

I don't think the baddies would be that stupid...to kill someone who was calling them out.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
lipsticklacey

Post by lipsticklacey »

Elohcin wrote:RIP MP.

I don't think the baddies would be that stupid...to kill someone who was calling them out.
Or is that just what they'd want us to think? Seems VERY suspicious to me. I've gotta go back over all this. :huh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, that's disappointing, but not exactly surprising.

Best of luck to the other civilians. :)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:RIP MP.

I think they would be exactly that stupid.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

RIP MP.
Boomslang wrote:Man, I don't feel right about lynching any of the suspects today. I'm going to keep on my llama vote, then, because he didn't address my concerns on the driveby and hasn't posted at all today.
Boomslang, why go after llama for not posting all day/addressing your concerns, when HE ALREADY TOLD US HE WAS GOING TO BE AWAY? This vote reeks to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I like the points about both Made and LoRab here; still not sold on Elo, but if those two (or probably even one of them) flips bad, I'd be very willing to go after her next.
MovingPictures07 wrote:If I had to guess on the 4th teammate, I'd say it's Russ (1st guess) or DFaraday (2nd guess). Russ defended Elo incredibly heavily against me in Watchmen. During D3, when Elo was being discussed, he seemed more open-minded, and super wishywashy on her one way or the other when you illustrated excellent points against her. His tone was also distinctly different, more nonchalant (with the "haha") than it was in Watchmen (very indignant and defensive of the fact that Elo is an easy target). DFaraday is my 2nd guess mostly by process of elimination and due to the fact that his votes on Elo would nearly exonerate him from being a teammate (again, assuming Elo flips mafia) by normal circumstances. DFaraday's behavior has been very firm and decisive this game, even almost thread-leader esque, which is a stark contrast from years of games I've played with him. Note also that during The Game, DFaraday was identified as having a lot of civilian cred, as all 5 players noted that they find him civilian. Which teammate therefore would be the best one to vote Elo early on D3? DFaraday.
Stinks MP isn't around to get ym response on this and reply. It's worth BEAR-ing (get it?) in mind that I was BAD in Watchmen. I acted sure on Elo partly because I was entirely convinced she was civ, and I'm not as convinced this game, but more importantly, I didn't really care what her alignment was there. So the fact that I'm acting differently here should actually make you guys feel better about me.
thellama73 wrote:I read through all of Eloh's posts, since MP said she is bad. I don't think she is. This posts doesn't read like something baddie Eloh would write. It would be too tricksy by half.
Elohcin wrote: I thought you were joking when you brought up me possibly being bad b/c I am Simon's mom. Honestly, whenever Simon or Epi hosts, I get to pick my role. Whenever I host, Epi picks his. So, now the question is....what role did Eloh pick? You could get really into it and go look back at all the games Epi has hosted and see who I was in each game. But you really don't need to. I pick civ sometimes, I pick baddie sometimes. I am not partial either way. I usually pick by looking at the role descriptions. I won't go into specifics of what kinds of roles I like and don't like. I wouldn't want to be accused of outing myself. But, I have divulged this information before. Also, I probably don't pick roles that you would guess. In fact, in my last game that I played, I picked what Epi said was his least favorite role. He was surprised I picked it All this to say, :P shame on you if you try to make a case for me being baddie b/c I am the hosts mom. If you can't come up with anything better than that, you must not be a very good mafia player.
I dunno ifthis is "too tricksy" to be bad. It basically says there's no good case on her, which is something both civvies and baddies (but, in my experience, especially baddies) get really indignant about. I also felt weird about how quick she was to hop on to my "Elo being Elo" idea.

All that said, I'm still pretty waffly on her and would prefer to go after Made or LoRab today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”